Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

deandip's profile
Statistics
535 Posts (0.43 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 06:36:52 | #1
This was one of those features that was disabled to solve a problem instead of actually fixing the problem. Equipping from the hotbar caused equipment to disappear at one point before that feature was disabled.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892886  Replies : 3  Views : 118
posté Yesterday - 17:40:01 | #2
I remember when gobbal dungeon had many players around wanting to do runs, and others just around outside to fight gobbal mobs and collecting mats.
Even with all the fighting, there wasn't a shortage of gobbals because of people trying to earn cp from planting them, and just trying to raise their trapper lvl.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892662  Replies : 5  Views : 170
posté Yesterday - 07:24:46 | #3
I used a /time command soon after the bug occured and took a screen shot to help find the time the bug occured.
Seems that Nox's server time is a few hours different than what's listed in the logs.
(18:46 in game is 21:46:xx in the logs)
Link to screen shot: Click here

I narrowed the paste to only inlcude just before the previous fight ended, and till the end of the report from pressing the report button.
Pastebin link: Click here

edit:
The /time command was used sometime between line # 1321 & 1322
The culprit of the bug seems to start on line #296

This post has been edited by deandip - July 29, 2015, 07:35:55.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892532  Replies : 63  Views : 1817
posté July 25, 2015, 01:01:18 | #4
Instead of moving the Almanax teleport inside the temple, the Almanax temple could be moved to Ecaflipus and the Almanax teleport just teleports to Ecaflipus.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891107  Replies : 88  Views : 1983
posté July 09, 2015, 22:37:30 | #5
Was trying to go for it yesterday, but could not get the achievement to count.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #884894  Replies : 6  Views : 494
posté July 08, 2015, 19:31:35 | #6

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 03 July 2015 23:50) *
Does it decrease the healing you do to yourself and others? Or does it decrease the healing you receive from yourself and others?

The definition would depend on the above statements. if it's the former, then the definition is correct.
It would be incorrect either way. Decreasing -30% means an increase of 30%

Though I don't think there would be confusion as to what it's suppose to mean.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #884292  Replies : 3  Views : 364
posté July 08, 2015, 18:17:22 | #7

Quote (IchBeinVulgaris @ 07 July 2015 02:50) *
Well it's not exactly clearly laid out as far as what they scale with stat wise, it's pretty bare bones and a ton of the misc wiki info is piecemeal and half out of date.

So they do indeed scale with water? (Though still unsure if they take +healing into account.) That makes them slightly more interesting than "outright junk" like I feared.
I haven't tested to be sure myself, but I heard that the coney's heal spell scales with your highest attack no matter which element, but the coneys heal spell will always be water.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #884249  Replies : 5  Views : 632
posté July 04, 2015, 20:03:27 | #8

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 04 July 2015 19:52) *

Quote (deandip @ 04 July 2015 19:40) *
No one here follows AnkamaEn's twitter? This has been answered before this thread was made.
Click here
Why are you assuming that everyone has a twitter account and religiously searches through AnkamaEn's tweets for an answer to their question? I personally don't have a Twitter account because I'm sick of the social media's oversaturation. I'm not gonna go and make an account on every social media webpage that exists and will exist in the future in the offchance that one of the posts of some game company I'm following in those many websites ends up being an answer to a question I may have in the future.
I don't assume that. I just thought that at least one person would have. Also that wasn't suppose to be taken like I was upset or mad or anything at anyone.

This post has been edited by deandip - July 04, 2015, 20:07:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882230  Replies : 47  Views : 1673
posté July 04, 2015, 19:40:45 | #9
No one here follows AnkamaEn's twitter? This has been answered before this thread was made.
Click here 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882218  Replies : 47  Views : 1673
posté July 03, 2015, 09:13:56 | #10
Just do it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881762  Replies : 22  Views : 931
posté July 01, 2015, 16:58:49 | #11

Quote (Aigees @ 01 July 2015 16:43) *
It is confirmed that Zeorus is leaving.

About Azael, well i hope not.
That same thread has a link to this:
Click here

Which has a link to Ankama hiring a lead producer and Azael saying he's not leaving tomorrow (But implies that he will indeed be leaving sometime)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881307  Replies : 54  Views : 2669
posté June 30, 2015, 23:33:49 | #12
I imagine it's instanced because they can't make enough training dummies be available if it isn't.

If they don't change how companions in the respec room works, then it's possible to have heroes be in the respec room with you while you're testing your builds. It would also be possible to make 1 respec scroll work for your heroes (switch leaders while inside respec room). I would think that they won't keep it working that way though.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #881170  Replies : 3  Views : 197
posté June 27, 2015, 08:51:48 | #13

Quote (Anotherenuacc @ 27 June 2015 08:44) *

Quote (deandip @ 27 June 2015 08:39) *

Quote (Anotherenuacc @ 27 June 2015 08:26) *
Constitution: To be completely honest I feel the numbers here are a bit over the top, my eni has 10k hp with this passive.
At lvl 175, Constitution should only be giving you 700 extra hp. Maybe you're confusing the passive Rock with Constitution.

I only had constitution passive, I had 8.5k hp ooc and 10k hp in combat. I guess it's interacting with the %hp from stats or something.
hmm yeah, I do notice that I'm actually getting more than 700hp in combat

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880165  Replies : 191  Views : 6777
posté June 27, 2015, 08:39:04 | #14

Quote (Anotherenuacc @ 27 June 2015 08:26) *
Constitution: To be completely honest I feel the numbers here are a bit over the top, my eni has 10k hp with this passive.
At lvl 175, Constitution should only be giving you 700 extra hp. Maybe you're confusing the passive Rock with Constitution.

That denial passive, that's a keeper. I love big aoes. That makes infected flask and revitalising word keepers also.

This post has been edited by deandip - June 27, 2015, 08:44:30.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880161  Replies : 191  Views : 6777
posté June 27, 2015, 04:33:48 | #15
Google translated Dy7's post from the french spell deck thread (original here) :

Quote (Dy7 @ 27 June 2015 01:18) *
Resistors
· Cancellation of the amendment was to reduce the resistance and return to normal with a resistance curve which increased by 20% in efficiency per 100 Resistors (as before).
(To summarize, we remain on the formula currently in the game!)

Restat
· Now when a global restat is available, no need to go to a NPC in the world. You can directly access from the restat spells interface as well as from the character sheet.
· A new possibility has been implemented: the restat a single spell. After minor changes to a class following a patch (bug fix, light rebalancing), we now offer an restat of spells or concerned. When the amendment affects more spells, we will continue to offer a global restat the relevant classes.

Cape limited edition
· Is now available in the dealer of the Crow Cave

Breaking activity PvP items
· These objects give the same amount of runes that mythical objects

A critical hit care
· They now take into account the critical damage launcher

Element of random damage (Ecaflip)
· The item will now be displayed in the chat
· These will result although all dependent states of the element used and the cost of the sort (example: Absorption Cacterre to Saharach)

Resurrection carefully
· The care in a resurrection is not through increased liabilities of the launcher or target

Passive increasing POV
· Now displays the amount won POS brackets

Glyphs, bombs, traps and poisons
· The effects of glyphs, traps and poisons now pass through armor and Barrier
· Here are the relevant effects (please report if you think that there is an oversight)
  • Glyph: Trail Wakfu
  • Glyph: Avalanche
  • Glyph: Fécalames
  • Glyph: Mats Flames
  • Glyph: Microbot (area damage)
  • Glyph: Wall Fire
  • Bomb: Blinding Bomb
  • Bomb: Bomb Immolante
  • Bomb: Mega-Bomb
  • Traps: Traps Mist
  • Traps: Trap laceration
  • Traps: Trap of Silence
  • Poison: Addict
  • Poison: Cursed
  • Poison: Tétatoxine
  • Poison: Crârsenic
  • Poison: Pupuces Negative
  • Poison: Egide Ardente (the damage rebound effect)
  • Poison: Gangrene
  • Poison: Cyanosis

New indicator on spells
· An icon on the fate of the record indicates whether the fate of benefit monocibles damage or area damage: Some spells do not have a good indication for the moment. We still have to make returns on all spells to adjust the indicators.
· An icon on the fate of the record shows if the spell can embark on itself: apparently not functional
· An icon on the fate of the record shows if the spell can be cast through a portal
· An icon on the fate of the record shows if the spell can be cast diagonally

Icons spells / states / passive
· New icons for spells, states and liabilities are here! You can admire the Beta now.
· Note that the common liabilities at all classes have a different shape to be better distinguished!

Summons
· Summons now have two out of bars. This is used for invocations with more than 6 lots, such as Ultra-Powerful, or Steamelle.
· The Double Masqueraider show his true cooldowns, many thrown per round, target, etc ... instead of those of its summoner

This post has been edited by deandip - June 27, 2015, 05:28:59.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880101  Replies : 212  Views : 6429
posté June 27, 2015, 02:44:43 | #16
I found Wakfu from a Square Enix newsletter. I actually ignored the first one or two several emails that mentioned Wakfu because I felt that it would just be a waste of my time, but then I had time to waste later on lol, so when I received another newsletter that mentioned the open beta stress test for it, I decided to try it.

edit: After checking through my email, it seems I ignored it for about a year xD

edit: Found the particular email that made me try it, Here's an image of it: Click here

I stayed because music, graphics, and unique MMO gameplay that was addicting. Was a fan of Final Fantasy Tactics & Advance version.

This post has been edited by deandip - June 27, 2015, 03:12:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #880067  Replies : 21  Views : 813
posté June 25, 2015, 16:36:57 | #17

We should add that the monetization will not be exactly the same. Acquiring a Sidekick is immediate and permanent, while the Heroes feature will be available for a limited time and will be renewable. I’ll wait until the next Devblog to tell you about the price.

We finally kinda know the payment model for the heroes, but what a let down. Really hope it's cheap.

This post has been edited by deandip - June 25, 2015, 16:37:28.
Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #879398  Replies : 282  Views : 7871
posté June 24, 2015, 03:58:15 | #18

Quote (crimson--cowboy @ 23 June 2015 23:12) *

Quote (deandip @ 23 June 2015 18:24) *

Quote (Arkolak @ 23 June 2015 10:53) *
That link is an interesting mod, but the only reason I would use it would be to gain an edge in pvp thus making it against the ToS. For those who don't pvp it could be arguable that they are not gaining any advantage and its not against ToS. A mod's input would be helpful, but tbh having to change the file every time you log in is too much of a hassle for me.
It can be used to get an advantage on area challenges too, like finding the lost pet or something like that.
not really. i tried zooming out to a size where you could say that it would be cheating on finding those quests but thats only if you could actually see anything. everything is so small that i could really only tell where my character was because it was at the center of the screen
It used to be like this below, is it not like that anymore?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #879033  Replies : 19  Views : 759
posté June 23, 2015, 18:24:45 | #19

Quote (Arkolak @ 23 June 2015 10:53) *
That link is an interesting mod, but the only reason I would use it would be to gain an edge in pvp thus making it against the ToS. For those who don't pvp it could be arguable that they are not gaining any advantage and its not against ToS. A mod's input would be helpful, but tbh having to change the file every time you log in is too much of a hassle for me.
It can be used to get an advantage on area challenges too, like finding the lost pet or something like that.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #878860  Replies : 19  Views : 759
posté June 23, 2015, 17:26:07 | #20
So you consider Krosmaster players to be your biggest fans?

Thread : News  Preview message : #878846  Replies : 30  Views : 1947