Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

AngelicPorcel...'s profile
Statistics
288 Posts (0.34 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté Today - 11:56:57 | #1

Quote (VoidSettler @ 24 July 2014 11:50) *
Some global guidance/ínformation about this issue would indeed be quite welcome. I am fortunate that I could choose a non-paypal/credit card option for my own purchases, but all of my friends are currently incapable of purchasing anything the way they can/want.
You are indeed lucky that you could, I have been struggling with the Mobile payment method because it is sadly all i am able to make use of for now. So to have it broken is quite sad.

I am also sorry to hear about the problems your friends are facing, i hope they can be helped soon and have their payment issues resolved.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756759  Replies : 16  Views : 416
posté Today - 11:30:53 | #2

Quote (Asthis @ 24 July 2014 11:20) *
I don't quite understand the current security measures... is this a permanent thing? Does this mean most of the community will have to send in a ticket for each account they want to buy ogrines on? That seems extremely inefficient.
That's exactly my point.. why not just let the community know what's going on with the payment method(s)?
Sure the people with this problem will still contact support etc. but at the very least it will be easier to understand, it's hard to bare with something when you miss out on great opportunities and don't even know why.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756751  Replies : 16  Views : 416
posté Today - 11:16:10 | #3
Big Loss for the Community Dear Sabi (or to whom ever this concerns and can answer my question),

It seems like a allot of players in the community is unable to purchase Ogrines, could you please let us know why this is?

It seems to be a problem occurring in various places around the world.

Why this is a Big Loss for these players seeking answers: we cant benefit from the sales and goodies Ankama is promoting in the Shop (which includes booster packs for those who are interested).

Many of these deals have already passed and its saddening to me to see so many players have this issue and not be able to make the most of these sales. What about those that really wanted to buy the Shop Dragoturkey (mounts)? or 'pimp' them up?

I myself am still awaiting an answer from support upon my problem and wish for all of this to just be resolved soon, not only for myself but for the others as well... its truly saddening that dedicated players should be punished and not benefit from Ankama's services/sale deals just because there is a problem on their end which they may as well make a post about for the community so All of us can understand why this is happening.

I apologize for my impatience, i am quite frustrated about all the good things we seem to be missing without even a thought to us.  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #756748  Replies : 0  Views : 33
posté Today - 11:03:23 | #4
Big Loss for the Community Dear Sabi (or to whom ever this concerns and can answer my question),

It seems like a allot of players in the community is unable to purchase Ogrines, could you please let us know why this is?

It seems to be a problem occurring in various places around the world.

Why this is a Big Loss for these players seeking answers: we cant benefit from the sales and goodies Ankama is promoting in the Shop (which includes booster packs for those who are interested).

Many of these deals have already passed and its saddening to me to see so many players have this issue and not be able to make the most of these sales. What about those that really wanted to buy the Shop Dragoturkey (mounts)? or 'pimp' them up?

I myself am still awaiting an answer from support upon my problem and wish for all of this to just be resolved soon, not only for myself but for the others as well... its truly saddening that dedicated players should be punished and not benefit from Ankama's services/sale deals just because there is a problem on their end which they may as well make a post about for the community so All of us can understand why this is happening.

I apologize for my impatience, i am quite frustrated about all the good things we seem to be missing without even a thought to us.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756744  Replies : 16  Views : 416
posté Yesterday - 18:25:54 | #5
Adranath, I truly hope that your problem got resolved!

Thread : News  Preview message : #756531  Replies : 10  Views : 198
posté Yesterday - 13:38:39 | #6
Adranath,

There seems to be allot of problems with the payment system as of late, Sabi has been trying to help the community with this issue thou, if you encounter any problems i do recommend posting it and your Support ticket number under Technical Issues, at the top of the page, Support Service: Report your ticket here.

I hope you won't continue having any problems thou,
much luck!

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 23, 2014, 13:39:22.
Thread : News  Preview message : #756440  Replies : 10  Views : 198
posté Yesterday - 12:25:11 | #7
Sabi,

As i have stated before, i am unable to purchase Ogrines via the Zong (mobile) payment method. I am currently awaiting another reply from Support for help or assistance on this issue.

My ticket number: #1114358

I do have a concern thou, all the players who are currently struggling with payment methods, are missing out on all the wonderful deals that Ankama is providing in the Shop. For example today's Petsmounts announcement. I would love to buy some of the things for sale, if only i were able...I am just afraid that by the time i get helped again this wonderful deal will have ended.

Is there any way that we can be helped?

I know this is an impossible situation Sabi thou i would truly appreciate just a little of your time on this issue, i truly appreciate all the support you have already provided to me these past week(s)

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 23, 2014, 12:26:25.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #756419  Replies : 376  Views : 8235
posté Yesterday - 12:16:03 | #8
Dear Sabi,

thank you for the news update! it sounds wonderful and if i were able, i'd be one of the many firsts to try and buy these wonderful new features from the Shop.

However, I am unable to purchase Ogrines, i have been for quite some time now. I have contacted Support and i am grateful that they have been contacting me back about my problem. I do have a concern thou, all the players who are currently struggling with payment methods, are missing out on all these wonderful deals that Ankama is providing in the Shop.

It saddens me, because i have no idea if i will be helped before this wonderful Petsmount deal is over...

Is there any way that we can be helped? or will we truly just have to miss such a wonderful opportunity even thou most of us want to support Ankama and make a purchase/enjoy these new features?

Please Sabi, get back to me on this, i would truly appreciate it.
thank you for your time!

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 23, 2014, 12:18:02.
Reason for edit : My ticket number: #1114358
Thread : News  Preview message : #756418  Replies : 10  Views : 198
posté Yesterday - 12:09:55 | #9
Sabi,

As far as i can tell, the Zong mobile payment method is still available right?
I have contacted Support about my issue and i excuse my impatience but so many things go on for sale in the shop and I have so far been missing all of them due to a Payment problem.

I am unable to buy Ogrines via the Zong (mobile) payment method, the site won't let me for some reason.

Could you please help, i truly would love to be able to buy things from the shop again specially with the new mounts and the harnesses etc. being for sale.

thank you for your time Sabi  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #756416  Replies : 73  Views : 2418
posté Yesterday - 12:08:20 | #10
Sabi,

As far as i can tell, the Zong mobile payment method is still available right?
I have contacted Support about my issue and i excuse my impatience but so many things go on for sale in the shop and I have so far been missing all of them due to a Payment problem.

I am unable to buy Ogrines via the Zong (mobile) payment method, the site won't let me for some reason.
Could you please help, i truly would love to be able to buy things from the shop again specially with the new mounts and the harnesses etc. being for sale.

Kind regards x.x

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #756414  Replies : 18  Views : 638
posté July 21, 2014, 12:28:09 | #11
Luxioman,

i know it's hard, but try to be calm, if you feel you are being treated unfairly then send a reply and respectfully (very important) ask why your case cannot be helped.

If they require more information from you, such as screenshots etc. it only means that they need more information to proceed, unfortunately it works that way in every job. They cannot help you if you don't clearly state your problem and present them with the necessary information.

I truly hope this helps, please try again i am sure if you follow the steps that you will be helped, if not then you have all the right in the world to rage.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #755637  Replies : 5  Views : 257
posté July 21, 2014, 12:22:26 | #12
Asthis, i understand your frustration, i really do
but i really don't think that it's like that.

I think they are just gathering all necessary information before proceeding, its a natural thing in any job.

I wasnt too happy about the response i got either but then i just figured okay wait maybe they need a bit more information and therefore i sent them screenshots and tried to explain my problem a bit more thoroughly and now they are currently helping me figure out my problem.

So please try and be patient, send them the information they need and try and stay calm, stating your problem as clearly as you can.

i really hope this helps even just a little x.x

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #755636  Replies : 28  Views : 749
posté July 19, 2014, 16:16:16 | #13
Sabi ~

I don't mind having to wait for Support to reply, i can try my best to be understanding in that regard.
I am however, very sad, all these really nice things are going on Sale in the Shop lately and i am unable to purchase anything because of my Ogrine problem

I have contacted Support about this and they got back to me, asking if the problem is still persisting, so i messaged them back Yesterday in the hopes that someone would perhaps check my ticket. I realize there are many players still waiting on a reply from that thou so i'm grateful that they did get back to me.

My ticket number is #1114358

I truly hope that you will somehow be able to get back to me on this issue or perhaps just give a shout out to Support for me/us - everyone who is still kind of struggling to be assisted.

the Problem : I am unable to purchase Ogrines via the (Zong) Mobile payment method.

it's sad to me because all these sales end and then the customers that really wanted to make a purchase won't be able to benefit from any of that at all.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #755266  Replies : 376  Views : 8235
posté July 18, 2014, 14:49:19 | #14
Guys,
I know we are all eager to make use of everything the game has to offer us, but raging on the wrong thread is also not helpful. There is a section for issues like we (myself included) are all experiencing and Sabi is trying her best to help everyone out.

If anyone is confused as to what thread i am talking about, the appropriate one is under Technical Issues and Bugs - Sabi created a special section there for the community to help her follow the issues and problems that players are encountering.

I really hope that helps!

Thread : News  Preview message : #754978  Replies : 17  Views : 362
posté July 18, 2014, 14:40:44 | #15
I am currently experiencing the same problem it seems, Mobile payment in my country seems to be unavailable at the moment, I am hoping to hear back from Support or anyone really just to get some info as to how long this payment option will be unavailable and if it will at least be back.

I posted my problem in the 'Support Service - Report your ticket here' section in Technical Issues and Bugs area of the Forums. Perhaps consider doing so also, once you have reported your problem to Support.

[Additional information for Sabi or whom ever may see this, ticket number: #1114358, unable to purchase Ogrines via the Mobile payment system (Zong)] 

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #754972  Replies : 28  Views : 749
posté July 18, 2014, 14:36:43 | #16
I am currently experiencing the same problem it seems, Mobile payment in my country seems to be unavailable at the moment, I am hoping to hear back from Support or anyone really just to get some info as to how long this payment option will be unavailable and if it will at least be back.

I posted my problem in the 'Support Service - Report your ticket here' section in Technical Issues and Bugs area of the Forums. Perhaps consider doing so also, once you have reported your problem to Support.

[Additional information for Sabi or whom ever may see this, ticket number: #1114358, unable to purchase Ogrines via the Mobile payment system (Zong)]

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 18, 2014, 14:42:08.
Reason for edit : ^^
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #754971  Replies : 73  Views : 2418
posté July 18, 2014, 14:30:00 | #17
Hello Sabi!

I am very grateful that Support got back to my tickets, however my Ogrines Purchase issue remains.
I sent another ticket and I hope to hear back from Support in the upcoming days, but just in case i would like to post my ticket number here.

Ticket Number : #1114358

Problem: Can't seem to purchase Ogrines, I am trying to make use of the Mobile Zong payment but it is giving me the following message - [TODO]Vous devez sélectionner un mode de paiement pour poursuivre votre commande

I realize that it says temporarily unavailable but i am hoping to hear from someone to know when or if this option will be back again and how long ill need to wait to buy Ogrines.

Thank you!

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 18, 2014, 14:30:40.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #754969  Replies : 376  Views : 8235
posté July 13, 2014, 17:25:35 | #18
Khivas D:

I'm sure they haven't forgotten, i think they are just really busy with the new update that happens to change the whole payment system and therefore i think it's safe to say that Support is most probably over flooding with tickets of people who can't subscribe or buy ogrines.

I would like to stay positive and not just assume off the bat that we have been abandoned, I am sure Sabi is very much aware of everyone's complaints and issues and will get back to each of us as soon as she is able. Doesn't mean she doesn't care, if she didn't care, she probably wouldn't have taken the English Community post at Ankama.

So try and be a bit patient, i understand your frustrations i really do, but i am sure as things start settling down that Sabi will do what ever she can to make a small fire underneath Support to get to the tickets that have been pending for such a very long time.

x.x

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #753674  Replies : 376  Views : 8235
posté July 13, 2014, 16:16:49 | #19
Hi Sabi!

Thank you for getting back to us about this payment issue/problem, thingy ^^

I'd just like to report the ticket(s) ive sent so far as well, in regard with the payment issues, I make use of Zong mobile payment and havent been able to buy Ogrines for some time now.
I really do hope the issues will be resolved soon (for all countries), as soon as Ankama can get to it. I understand you guys have quite allot to work on right now for the upcoming new update ^^

My ticket number(s): # 1111037, #1114358, #1118352

Thank you for your time Sabi and the Support team!

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 13, 2014, 17:18:41.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #753666  Replies : 28  Views : 749
posté January 24, 2014, 22:10:17 | #20
So kawaii desu ne! ~

Thread : News  Preview message : #669009  Replies : 37  Views : 2787