Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

AngelicPorcel...'s profile
Statistics
499 Posts (0.29 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté December 01, 2016, 07:31:09 | #1
[Click me on December 1st!]

*clicks*

nothing.

(thinking: meh, idk what I was expecting, ofc it doesn't work on the first day.)

Thread : News  Preview message : #989829  Replies : 60  Views : 1427
posté November 04, 2016, 14:59:15 | #2
Here's a simple truth, make us love you guys by actually caring about us and fixing what's wrong/hurting the community such as the recent brutal bug outbreak and people will actually willingly and very eagerly throw money at the company. Simple psychology.

Thrashing about arrogance and nonchalance hasn't worked for you guys for-r-r how many years now..? Also it's not a good idea to generalize us all and treat us like idiots, especially since things have become fairly predictable over the years so we know what's to come.

Surely you guys have noticed that with how you've been approaching things people would rather up and leave, than stay loyal and the ones of us who have stuck around are just curious to see how this all plays out at this point.

Dofus may or may not be slightly more successful (honestly idk and i can't be bothered wasting my time to go research this atm) but maybe that's only because Wakfu has been turned into some playground experiment so the things that "work" can be implemented over on Dofus. My honest opinion, Wakfu has way more potential and appeal if you guys would put in half the effort you do towards Dofus.

PS. don't mind me, just being generally upset as per usual when it comes to this game.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - December 07, 2016, 13:31:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986643  Replies : 22  Views : 890
posté November 03, 2016, 12:26:58 | #3
Ankama your game is full of bugs, serious ones.
Rather than bringing us "more content" and therefore causing even more bugs, consider squashing the ones that currently exist. It's only logical.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986382  Replies : 29  Views : 897
posté October 28, 2016, 09:46:10 | #4
*sigh* Happy Halloween everyone~

Thread : News  Preview message : #985304  Replies : 52  Views : 1350
posté October 28, 2016, 09:39:51 | #5
May I just add, I have definitely made purchases this past year.

Thread : News  Preview message : #985302  Replies : 52  Views : 1350
posté October 28, 2016, 09:39:03 | #6
well then, this is disappointing. It doesn't work.

Thread : News  Preview message : #985301  Replies : 52  Views : 1350
posté October 26, 2016, 12:09:13 | #7

Quote (MeteoraXV @ 26 October 2016 11:30) *
The art in this game is so good
It really is  

Thread : News  Preview message : #984992  Replies : 35  Views : 1095
posté October 25, 2016, 22:27:53 | #8

Quote (Sabi @ 25 October 2016 20:57) *

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 25 October 2016 15:53) *
Where's teh Gobbals?!?!

They are present but we are taking notes of the spawning rate that some of you are reporting to not be enough, and we will check with the team on that, but as you can see below they are here.

I think the problem is, us higher levels instant kill the mobs and the lower level players don't get a chance to get into a fight or they do but since their fight takes longer they stand a chance to have to wait for mobs to spawn because of us. However, I was on earlier and I had to wait quite a while for any mob to spawn even though I'm a high level player. Isn't there maybe a way to make the mobs 'plantable' like normal mobs, but only in the graveyard area perhaps? since the mobs need to be implemented along side the witch lair etc. wouldn't it just be easier to give us the option to grow the mobs ourselves during Al Howin each year and when it ends make the seeds to plant them disappear (wow I didn't mean to make that sound so Cinderella like lol). Anyway it's just a thought, because I'd love to help lower level players by continuing to make more mobs so they can also join in the fun even once I'm done.

PS. someone mentioned that any mob in Asturb drops pumpkin pieces can you confirm that Sabi? if so then everything I just said is void since that changes things and makes it much easier. It would just mean that a lot of people are unaware of that fact and it would help to make that clear for everyone?

Thread : News  Preview message : #984931  Replies : 35  Views : 1095
posté October 25, 2016, 19:21:05 | #9
The spawn rate is a real problem
I hope that they will realize and change it so there are more Al Howin monsters in the world, waiting for half an hour to have something spawn only to have someone else potentially snatch the mob really kinda sucks x.x;

Thread : News  Preview message : #984915  Replies : 35  Views : 1095
posté October 25, 2016, 12:51:30 | #10
This looks amazing!~ really looking forward to getting my hands on all the new Al Howin goodies ^^
Thank you Ankama

Thread : News  Preview message : #984868  Replies : 35  Views : 1095
posté October 24, 2016, 12:50:34 | #11
dawh x.x I miss these guys v.v
had some of my best days on Wakfu with Kyu ~

Reason for edit : memories & sadness xD
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #984662  Replies : 9  Views : 601
posté October 24, 2016, 12:46:03 | #12
yup x.x add more detail man

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #984660  Replies : 2  Views : 193
posté October 24, 2016, 12:22:13 | #13

Quote (Kruzy99 @ 24 October 2016 09:16) *

Quote (StarburstHealer @ 24 October 2016 09:00) *
yeaa...but old players love collecting things, so.
Exactly. It's using that want of collecting things to make players go through that tutorial.
Yeah, yet it gave me no other choice but making an alternate account because I wanted to add the costume to my collection even though I did do the tutorial twice. Once with a new character when it had just released (I even made a YouTube video of it) and once on my main to complete what ever I could even though she's very old and high level. I don't like that old players should have to create new accounts to experience new content or get the quests/achievements/items/-Wakfu insignia, in this case.

Ps. Don't get me wrong, I go that extra mile because I love this game.
I just mean I don't want to flood Wakfu with accounts etc I'll never use again just to be able to benefit completely from the game I love. Also, I have other alternate accounts that I love playing on and I have many characters throughout all my accounts (also because I really love the game lol). So making another which I'm not planning on using sucks, I don't like that we can only create a certain amount of accounts either, seems a bit unfair for the hardcore fan who can't afford the Shops steep prices (year round) or well the sad fact of the payment options being super limited or broken at times.

Reason for edit : some minor edits
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #984657  Replies : 54  Views : 2609
posté October 24, 2016, 08:05:53 | #14

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 24 October 2016 07:13) *
Nice bag!

Can I bother you with a question, what tree/deco is this?

Creeping vine~ If you can't get your hands on it, feel free to pm me or leave me a ankabox message and I'd gladly give you some cuttings ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #984627  Replies : 975  Views : 77022
posté October 05, 2016, 20:15:17 | #15
Yay! the day/night cycle~ very happy to hear about that.

Thread : News  Preview message : #981470  Replies : 37  Views : 1308
posté August 01, 2016, 12:58:58 | #16

Quote (Kiddoh @ 01 August 2016 12:46) *
Healer, dd and locker is usually good all around, but honestly man just pick classes you enjoy. Surviving endgame usually just means playing something you like so you aint quitting haha.

Enjoy
this ^
You are my hero today XD
I very much second that. Sure it's good to figure out a good/relevant build for your char but for the most part it's about playing a class you like and really enjoy. You can have the most OP planned builds etc yet not enjoy playing which is the saddest imo. So just go for what you love and if some form of helpful build is part of that be happy XD don't let others tell you otherwise!

Again this is just my opinion and how I choose to play, I have a blast with my friends.
Good luck~ xoxo~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #974271  Replies : 20  Views : 1282
posté July 31, 2016, 10:23:00 | #17

Quote (OldHooks @ 30 July 2016 20:37) *

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 30 July 2016 16:35) *

Quote (Rockixe @ 30 July 2016 15:30) *
There is nothing ankama can do anymore. It looks like the good players are almost all gone, and the ones that have left can no longer make their voices being heard. They're hostages of the bad playerbase that had left. And by good players i mean good people playing the game, not people that know games mechanics.
^ I second that. For sure.

I bet you two consider yourselves to be good people, then. Tell me what makes you two 'good players' and the critical people on this thread 'bad players'.

You have to understand something very basic: I care about this game. My friends and I have been playing since closed beta, some of us since the various Alphas. As such, disappointment after disappointment from the development process as well as being exposed to some of our player base has made some of us harsher and jaded. Can you blame us?

The point of this thread was to get some answers and shine a light onto a problem that's been bothering the community for a while: that our voices don't seem to matter. The thread got a mod reply after the overwhelming support and players got to voice their own grievances. Of course that attracts 'bad players'. Trees who say things like

Oh well I don't care about wakfu anymore it barely has any people left. Good luck with your advice of "finding people"

Try to see things from my perspective here. There are people on these forums who gripe about things not for the betterment of the game but for their own personal benefit. The game has heroes and it has a large enough player base to have fun and engage in content. Could it be bigger? I think we'd all agree it could, but that's something out of our control unless we start personally recruiting IRL or on social media about the game. It's up to Ankama to advertise and make the game appealing to the masses.

The game as it stands right now is fine. The end game dungeons are challenging but easy when you get to do them enough times as long as you have a competent group.

The real problem is how Feca absolutely dominates tanking, not dungeons requiring a tank. The holy trinity is still fine.

So then why are you calling us bad people? Because we're harsher and less patient with people? That doesn't make us a bad player base. You guys really shouldn't label people who disagree with you 'bad people'.
I agree with your post as well, you have good points. I'm sorry if my agreeing to her post hurt anyone's feelings or it seemed harsh. I definitely do not label people who disagree with me, if anything I like it when people do because it makes me think. even if a reply was rude/mean/anything tbh as long as people are involved, emotions will be a thing but it never stops me from taking a step back and thinking be it immediately or later on. Also, the funny thing is I don't view you guys as 'bad people,' I know that we are all different and have our own ways so I am sorry. I think it's wrong to refer to peoples past, we all make mistakes and no one is so perfect as to never do anything wrong/bad. It's been years and I'd like to think any older players should grow to become a stronger community together rather than fight among each other or point fingers. So I do admit to being wrong by fully agreeing to the statement that was made, I didn't fully read the message and drifted off with my own thoughts of the past but yeah as I said, it's wrong to be stuck in the view of the past.

Anyway, I just wanted to sincerely apologize.
This thread is more important and should be the actual focus, I agree.

Reason for edit : *thread not post.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #974152  Replies : 88  Views : 3278
posté July 30, 2016, 16:35:12 | #18

Quote (Rockixe @ 30 July 2016 15:30) *
There is nothing ankama can do anymore. It looks like the good players are almost all gone, and the ones that have left can no longer make their voices being heard. They're hostages of the bad playerbase that had left. And by good players i mean good people playing the game, not people that know games mechanics.
^ I second that. For sure.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #974076  Replies : 88  Views : 3278
posté July 28, 2016, 17:06:46 | #19

Quote (EnErGyDrInKS1223 @ 28 July 2016 16:23) *

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 28 July 2016 11:33) *

Quote (OldHooks @ 28 July 2016 11:09) *

Here's a shocking idea, read the other 7 tabs on this thread. Also no offence but you seem to have joined only this year.. (if this is an alt account then I apologize and you can ignore the following) yet what would you truly know of the Wakfu struggles the older players have been through. Consider what you post, thanks.
He's an old player which makes what you said laughable
How exactly is it laughable when I clearly stated that he shouldn't pay attention to that part of my comment if this is just an alt account of his. Learn to read.

But I digress, I've said my piece on the important parts of this thread and Flatops replied. That's where my concerns and attention lies. Continue having fun. Take care everyone.

Thread : News  Preview message : #973802  Replies : 153  Views : 5964
posté July 28, 2016, 11:40:23 | #20
Pvp at it's finest XD : when ever Ankama puts the players against each other.

Good times, good times.

Thread : Community Events  Preview message : #973735  Replies : 5  Views : 673