Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

AngelicPorcel...'s profile
Statistics
418 Posts (0.42 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté Yesterday - 10:45:03 | #1
please keep it up! i think this is wonderful!!
i will definitely keep an eye on this post/your progress  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812964  Replies : 9  Views : 366
posté December 20, 2014, 14:24:04 | #2
+1 to all three suggestions (thought honestly i do adore the others mentioned also), i think costumes in this game are utterly awesome and i'm really grateful to the design team for coming up with such unique things!

let's hold thumbs that all 3 and perhaps others may be achievable in the (near) future

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - December 20, 2014, 14:26:07.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812384  Replies : 20  Views : 776
posté December 20, 2014, 14:20:33 | #3

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 20 December 2014 10:20) *
singing in to +1

would love to see zones specifically for each event

I think it would be a really cool area - the hub might even turn into the new almanax during the event period.
Ah! thanks!!

Let's continue hoping the team at Ankama agrees or at the very least consider it note worthy.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - December 20, 2014, 14:34:32.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812381  Replies : 2  Views : 137
posté December 20, 2014, 14:16:05 | #4
Talk about a spammed news thread... Bots and Scammers everywhere, gosh ankama i know its the holidays and all but you guys seem to have an idiot infestation that has sadly seemed to grow over time (referring to the dozen or so daily spam posts by people advertising some stupid stuff, so i am in no way insulting or flaming anyone in this community).
Unless of course it is a member of the community but then well, honestly i think its safe to say my post about the annoyance of what's been happening all over the website for a while now is the least of your worries.

I really hope that you guys are getting rid of them, gosh i look at that and out of frustration and anger, i sometimes wish i can help you guys. I dislike what they are doing to our beautiful wakfu site.

Please let the community know if we can somehow even if its only in a small way, help. I am sure that there are more people that are quite fed up loading the different threads, finding it spammed with this utter nonsense.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812379  Replies : 1  Views : 93
posté December 20, 2014, 14:07:37 | #5

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 20 December 2014 08:25) *
Yay Kwismas shopping, pity I can't buy ogrines to buy these cool stuff because the payment method still hasn't been sorted so your loss Ankama.
Also this ^

Ankama our region needs a better way to purchase Ogrines, i have given up fighting with you guys about that at some point but that really is a problem. The only reason i was able to do (said above) kwismas shopping here was because someone was willing to offer me help so i can.

Bit extreme. anywayz, hope its going better with other country's in this regard.

Thread : News  Preview message : #812373  Replies : 37  Views : 568
posté December 20, 2014, 08:14:56 | #6
Holiday Island Just a thought/suggestion, i was running around Kwismas island yesterday and couldn't help but wonder, why not have a island dedicated to Holidays? (also i apologize if anyone has listed such an idea before btw)
well more specifically, the ones Wakfu (Ankama) celebrates.

It's a simple enough idea, create one big island, it could have a neutral, central waiting hub sort of deal and gates/doors that lead to the different holidays such as (Easter, Al Howin etc.) - sort of like the idea in 'Nightmare before Christmas' just different. Naturally the opening of each area would work similar to Kwismas, they are inaccessible until it's time for the holiday.

I have just always found Kwismas island to be the most fun and it honestly gets one in the happiest holiday spirit. Mobs spawn quick, there are things to do and titles, costumes etc that seem much nicer and logical to achieve the way things are done there, so i would just really love it if Ankama would ever consider doing such a thing.

Personally i think all the holidays listed have such potential and it would be really refreshing/nice to have an area on the map, dedicated specifically towards the amazing holidays we all celebrate.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - December 20, 2014, 08:16:12.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812304  Replies : 2  Views : 137
posté December 20, 2014, 07:50:01 | #7
no thanks Ankama, talk about super late Kwismas shopping.
I did mine at the start of December, not going to spend more than i already did on the game for this year and considering my purchase was well over 5000 OG, not worth it again.

thanks though

Thread : News  Preview message : #812296  Replies : 37  Views : 568
posté December 18, 2014, 16:37:19 | #8

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 18 December 2014 16:33) *
guess you have a point since ther are only 100 codes.
yeah, it's sad because i truly do enjoy the challenge of these little 'events' i'm grateful for them too, it's something different and exciting. guess i'm just disappointed.

But honestly, up's to you for connecting with the community and wanting to share your knowledge and findings. i think that's really sweet, thanks for understanding my post

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811174  Replies : 196  Views : 2659
posté December 18, 2014, 16:32:07 | #9
okay.

Look as much as i appreciate what Picaro (thank you) is trying to do as well as BrainInAJar, this was exactly the point i was trying to make earlier.

So honestly, i don't see the point, anyone can just follow this discussion, be lazy and hope they will be 1 out of the other 100 who's either researching their asses off or the lazy half that will just tag along here.

I know you guys don't really care about my opinion yet it's fine but at this point i'm seeing this small 'event' that could have been allot of fun as a fraud now so i don't want to waste my time anymore. Have fun to the freeloaders and good luck to the hardworking few that will be the ones who actually deserved the code.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811170  Replies : 196  Views : 2659
posté December 18, 2014, 16:19:13 | #10
It's 4:17 pm, however on the list it states a new clue will be given at 3:30 pm.

I guess we wait? (also curious if capital letters matter).

Never mind because this..
Click here

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - December 18, 2014, 16:33:06.
Thread : News  Preview message : #811167  Replies : 30  Views : 900
posté December 18, 2014, 15:34:50 | #11
I always find it silly that only a few can receive the gift.. there are many times i (as well as some other people i know) have tried these cute little challenges you guys put up. Yet its super discouraging to have a limit on this, isn't the point to have as many people interested and engaged in this as possible? many try their best, get the answer only a few seconds late and all that hard work for nothing, seems a bit sad (though i cant say unfair because i do get it to some extent) however in my opinion, making the community excited about it only to realize oh only a 100 out of possibly thousands who play can win, is super discouraging. Some may argue it urges people to try harder and to be competitive, really smart about it etc. but the point is, wouldnt just a normal due date/time suffice in that case rather than saying oh btw, if you are "too slow, even if you slaved off just as much as the others to get the gift prize thingy, too bad because cheaters will have the upper hand here due to those that figure it out first telling their friends, their friends telling theirs (not even to mention gifting their alts) even if they may have not even done all the hard work and BAM.... its over...

so yeah, bummed about the logic of how these things work however ill still try my best.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - December 18, 2014, 16:07:57.
Reason for edit : imo, given the date being 2 days after the 20th which at that point 100 would have used up the chance, why even have an
Thread : News  Preview message : #811144  Replies : 30  Views : 900
posté December 17, 2014, 17:39:58 | #12

Quote (LouCypher @ 17 December 2014 17:34) *

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 17 December 2014 17:19) *
uhm where can i find the changes for the Osa ? x.x please would someone mind listing/linking?

Click here
thank you so much! ^^

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #810732  Replies : 185  Views : 3736
posté December 17, 2014, 17:19:55 | #13
uhm where can i find the changes for the Osa ? x.x please would someone mind listing/linking?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #810725  Replies : 185  Views : 3736
posté December 13, 2014, 06:22:42 | #14

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 13 December 2014 06:03) *
so nothing new? lame...
though i can understand why most would feel this way, in my opinion im just really happy Ankama does a Kwismas event and i still adore the Christmas feel it gives etc. very much.

Thread : News  Preview message : #808413  Replies : 47  Views : 1314
posté December 13, 2014, 05:52:44 | #15
Pleeasse Ankama, tell us that Kwismas island access will not be restricted and that Everyone will be able to enjoy Kwismas in game o.o

not to be sappy or anything but its basically the only Kwismas ill be having so i NEED this okay xD hahaha, seriously o.e its Booster trap free right?

*Booster pack

o.o

Thread : News  Preview message : #808397  Replies : 47  Views : 1314
posté December 12, 2014, 12:04:22 | #16

Quote (Saargus @ 12 December 2014 11:44) *
Portals cost 3ap because aren't they are permanent placements on the field? I haven't seen them expire after a few turns like glyphs or microbots. They are there until the player removes them. That's pretty powerful in my opinion.
most valid point here.

case closed xD

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #808050  Replies : 61  Views : 1894
posté December 11, 2014, 20:55:02 | #17
so it really has no appearance what so ever, basically invisible..

i see.

thanks for adding it, we really appreciate it Ankama...

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #807703  Replies : 44  Views : 2913
posté December 11, 2014, 13:56:41 | #18

Quote (MereBytes @ 11 December 2014 12:32) *
I think portals should be 2 ap aswell. I don't mind if they nerf 1 range for it.
I'd rather mind the range o.e

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #807495  Replies : 61  Views : 1894
posté December 11, 2014, 10:30:44 | #19
I think were complaining too much.

I really like the Elio's and how different they are/play, sure some spells seem costly or overpowered at the moment but the class is new, give Ankama a break and just enjoy things as is right now gosh guys. Obviously revamps will continue happening, leave the harsher criticisms for then. In my opinion, if anyone else was a bit unhappy about what colors we get to choose to change or the choice in female attire i'd understand due to it being the characters general look.

However, try to enjoy the class as it is at the moment and make the most of it, it's revamp chance will come around and things will most probably be tweaked.

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #807406  Replies : 61  Views : 1894
posté December 10, 2014, 13:13:31 | #20

Quote (Viliax @ 10 December 2014 13:11) *
Can't login. It says login server unavailable.

Is this the time for the weekly coffee spilt on the server?
i agree it's a bit annoying, especially after an update the previous day.

never know when you'll be able to fluently enjoy the game
(but hey were not suppose to complain, or at least the f2p people right)

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #806915  Replies : 33  Views : 406