Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

AngelicPorcel...'s profile
Statistics
373 Posts (0.4 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté September 20, 2014, 02:27:56 | #1
Oh no problem! ^^ we understand, just pm us whenever you are on, we will be on all weekend x3

Hope to hear from you soon,
~ Tali ~

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #778146  Replies : 35  Views : 1629
posté September 18, 2014, 11:51:56 | #2

Quote (RumblingRose7 @ 18 September 2014 09:57) *
Hi, looking to join your guild as well, I'm a lvl37 Sac in Brakmar. Ingame name is RumblingRose. Having a bit of difficulty contacting you in game, but I'll be online during the morning and evenings following wakfu time if you could invite me. Thanks!
Hello RumblingRose x3

it seems like our time zones just weren't matching up ^^ that's okay thou, i'm sure we will reach one another soon! I'll be sure to try and contact you tonight after work!

thank you for your application x3

~ Tali ~

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #777413  Replies : 35  Views : 1629
posté September 17, 2014, 23:18:20 | #3

Quote (Robinffs @ 17 September 2014 10:47) *
Cool! Got this day off so I'll be playing all day!
Tried to get a hold of you, sadly haven't been able too Limerence :C

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #777228  Replies : 35  Views : 1629
posté September 17, 2014, 10:09:32 | #4
Hey there Limerence ^^

we will try and get a hold of you tonight after work x3 thanks for the application!

~ Tali ~

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #776954  Replies : 35  Views : 1629
posté September 17, 2014, 10:05:54 | #5
HeLLo Meierz x3

I was so happy about the new update when i saw Riktus clan being an option for the community, i thought of your guild instantly ^^

i still think making this guild (from the start) was an awesome concept and idea! sadly before, it sucked a bit to try and get things going because no Riktus clan to make things easier and more organized. However here we are!! XD

You are a wonderful person and i don't doubt your awesome leader skills one bit, don't let anyone get you down, i really wish you well with the guild and hope that you guys can indeed make pvp and nation wars more interesting by being around ^^
I myself am not one for pvp yet considering what its all about i think something interesting like your guild is exactly what this game needs :3 i look forward to seeing members of your guild around ^^

Once again, good luck! and feel free to give me a pm if you ever feel the need x3

~ Tali ~

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #776953  Replies : 79  Views : 3665
posté September 16, 2014, 11:19:59 | #6

Quote (EskimoF @ 16 September 2014 05:25) *

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 16 September 2014 03:59) *

Quote (EskimoF @ 16 September 2014 02:19) *
I'd like to input my feedback after being part of this guild so people can get an idea what to expect if what I had is par of the course for this guild.

I was part of this guild for around 3 days, I played mainly during the night (GMT timezone) and around that time the guild was fairly inactive, only one or two people coming or going during the time I was on. Some were friendly and spoke but overall quite a inactive guild.

Upon joining I was told the guild was very casual, that they were laid back and not many of them had a lot of time to play, perfect I thought, I enjoy a quiet little guild. Although, out of the blue, I got a selection of pms from the leader while I was afk to respond to them, only to come back to see I had been removed from the guild without giving a chance to explain myself. (I don't know if s/he got upset thinking I was ignoring them or not, who knows.)

The pms were concerning my guild points, after reading it when I came back to my pc I felt 'Sure, I've only been here 3 days, that makes sense.' But then to be utterly removed from the guild after such a short time, especially considering there's a huge game update and I had been enjoying exploring all of the new stuff changed in the game, I felt was utterly rude. I don't understand why you'd actively remove members of a guild that is barely active in the first place with such iron-fisted rulings.

Conclusion. I don't think I'd recommend this guild to other players, I don't think they've settled on what type of guild they want to be yet. I also have concerns about the leadership, maybe in time the guild can be good and I'd suggest lower level players to it, but at the moment, I think it has some growing to do.
Hello Etna, i figured you would come post something here and i'd actually like to thank you for your input ^^
Good people, groups, teams and guilds cannot exist or get anywhere without good criticism. So thank you.

That put aside, i'd like to address a few things as well.
Firstly yes we are a casual guild, allot of us don't have much time to play or at least play for long due to work, uni etc. however this doesn't mean that we don't take our guild seriously. All the guildies work hard towards a common goal and even thou reaching that goal can sometimes take a while, we still get there non the less.

Secondly even thou you were part of the guild for only 3 days, you also managed to get your character from level 18 to 130+ during which you could have easily helped the guild as you so boldly stated that you wished to do. Not by sharing the time you wanted to enjoy the new update, which is totally understandable, but by merely accepting the guild quests which isn't so hard to do or forget in my opinion. However it is not required, i expected a bit more from you as a eager high level character that decided to join a smaller guild with the intention to help out as you stated. I don't force my guildies to do anything, most of them have willingly helped the guild within the first half hour of joining, at a very low level as well. I appreciate these guildies more than anything and i consider them in high regard.

I wish you had taken a moment to get to know the guild, its members but most of all me, the leader, before giving feedback on things that you seem to not really know much about. Clearly you did not read this thread or our guild site, this guild is indeed for newer players of the game, even thou we do not mind some older players joining our ranks it is imperative that (as an older player) you don't act like a total jerk, if you are 'too good for the guild' and don't consider it or the other guildies good enough to spend your time on then, don't join it.

Anyway, If you were truly afk, no one will know for sure except you. I have addressed my concerns with you the day before however i got the same nonchalant answer as your reaction seems to be today. I am really sorry that you had a bad experience during your stay in my guild, however considering that you didn't really bother to get to know any of us or really interact with us (due to our lower level compared to yours?) im not sure. Also, i am a She, since you seemed unsure about that.

In my 4 years of playing this game i have learned how to differentiate between people who are there to become friends and make a difference, then there are those who are there to stir trouble and break down.
I do hope you find a place where you will fit in, Nothing to Lose is not that place thou, that's for sure.
Once again, your feedback was appreciated, I have learned allot from it.
I made it very clear to you I intended to help the guild, with funds and leveling once I had finished preparing this 3 day old character, I spent 3 days leveling and then acquiring sets, which has been difficult since I have to figure out what's the best for her level with the revamp. If you had waited perhaps instead of judging my entire character based on three days I'd be able to do what I asked, but you did not, that is truly a disappointing thing.

You also need to understand, it's not only your guild I am a part of, I am a part of many guilds across my characters, and I take a lot of people on runs, with the level limit on dungeons I simply cannot invite everyone to sylargh or lunar like you used to be able to before, so that'd mean I'd have to spend time going to dungeons appropriate for the people I'm helping, you simply were too impatient for your turn.

It's a shame, I like helping small guilds, but I can't help those who are impatient and rude.

Unfortunately I am unable to suggest any of the people I know to your guild, which is what I do when I move my characters to new and upcoming guilds to help them bolster their ranks with active friendly players. Infact, with the way you have acted I have to actively suggest against this guild, because when I contacted you after noticing I had been removed, you were arrogant and refused to give a reason outside of 'My word is final.'

This will be the last time I feel the need to post here, I hope in the future you're able to resolve your impatience issues and be more understanding and open minded to people and their other engagements, and the fact they may have a lot of other things to do outside of your small group.
The fact that you even felt the need to post here again seems a bit sad to me tbh. You can bad mouth people you don't even know all you like, my guildies know who i am and what i am like, it is just strange to me that you are the first person to join our guild and 'see everything wrong with it'.

Not to mention that you based your entire second comment on something i already addressed with my first reply. Be mindful and respectful enough to read what the person you are intending to undermine, has to say.

So let me make one thing clear, yes i sometimes rule with an iron first and i do so for a very good reason. I will not allow any outsiders who like trashing other people and give misinformation in feedback (because they have no idea what they are talking about other than their own arrogant experience) to ruin things for me or my guildies. I hold them in too much of a high regard to have you think that you own the place and because you are high level you can treat me, us however you want.
I do not need people like you in my guild, i dont desire to have troublemakers join, some of my guildies addressed the fact that they were uncomfortable about you joining and i looked into it.

If i was someone who was looking for a guild i wouldn't even give a post like yours a second thought, mainly because you based your entire stay at the guild on 'how important you were to us as a high level', (not as a person, who is friendly and just wants to join smaller guilds like you stated) every member be it old or new is indeed important however being arrogant and belittling those underneath you by giving such a comment as above is not something a nice person would do at all.

So yes, "My word was indeed final."

Considering that sort of nonchalant attitude and arrogance I can’t help but not mind “missing” these so called “referral of others” from you. It sounds to me like just another fluke as before and honestly people can be their own judge of character/guild.I feel its sad that you argue and make accusations here even thou you clearly didn’t make the time to get to know any of us or what the guild is about before doing so. So as much as I appreciate your feedback, I can’t help but debunk it as inaccurate.

We take care of our own and although you helping would have been a super nice thing to do and appreciated, it was all just a fluke from your side. No one asked you for kamas, no one asked you for items or multiple dungeon runs etc. my guildies are respectful and realize that everyone is busy sometimes, be it with actual real life stuff or the fact that they may just be doing something else in game. So think twice before you throw around accusations and try to undermine me and my guild.

I think its fair to say that given your last comment, you don’t really have anything true to say other than we are a new upcoming, small guild with few members. So do feel free to keep posting if you wish to waste your time further Etna, your threats,accusations, degrading comments and argument is based on your own arrogance and not what the guild provides or how the guildies are, so by all means keep proving that you are just a mean person who likes undermining small guilds for your own entertainment.

I do not appreciate how low you talk of a guild you barely even know, others may not care but i do,i am responsible for the happiness and comfort of all my guildies and in my own opinion that is something to take seriously. There are actual people on the other side of that character, that computer screen and although that does not seem to mean much to you it does very much so to me.

~ Tali ~

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - September 16, 2014, 12:44:53.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #776527  Replies : 35  Views : 1629
posté September 16, 2014, 03:59:46 | #7

Quote (EskimoF @ 16 September 2014 02:19) *
I'd like to input my feedback after being part of this guild so people can get an idea what to expect if what I had is par of the course for this guild.

I was part of this guild for around 3 days, I played mainly during the night (GMT timezone) and around that time the guild was fairly inactive, only one or two people coming or going during the time I was on. Some were friendly and spoke but overall quite a inactive guild.

Upon joining I was told the guild was very casual, that they were laid back and not many of them had a lot of time to play, perfect I thought, I enjoy a quiet little guild. Although, out of the blue, I got a selection of pms from the leader while I was afk to respond to them, only to come back to see I had been removed from the guild without giving a chance to explain myself. (I don't know if s/he got upset thinking I was ignoring them or not, who knows.)

The pms were concerning my guild points, after reading it when I came back to my pc I felt 'Sure, I've only been here 3 days, that makes sense.' But then to be utterly removed from the guild after such a short time, especially considering there's a huge game update and I had been enjoying exploring all of the new stuff changed in the game, I felt was utterly rude. I don't understand why you'd actively remove members of a guild that is barely active in the first place with such iron-fisted rulings.

Conclusion. I don't think I'd recommend this guild to other players, I don't think they've settled on what type of guild they want to be yet. I also have concerns about the leadership, maybe in time the guild can be good and I'd suggest lower level players to it, but at the moment, I think it has some growing to do.
Hello Etna, i figured you would come post something here and i'd actually like to thank you for your input ^^
Good people, groups, teams and guilds cannot exist or get anywhere without good criticism. So thank you.

That put aside, i'd like to address a few things as well.
Firstly yes we are a casual guild, allot of us don't have much time to play or at least play for long due to work, uni etc. however this doesn't mean that we don't take our guild seriously. All the guildies work hard towards a common goal and even thou reaching that goal can sometimes take a while, we still get there non the less.

Secondly even thou you were part of the guild for only 3 days, you also managed to get your character from level 18 to 130+ during which you could have easily helped the guild as you so boldly stated that you wished to do. Not by sharing the time you wanted to enjoy the new update, which is totally understandable, but by merely accepting the guild quests which isn't so hard to do or forget in my opinion. However it is not required, i expected a bit more from you as a eager high level character that decided to join a smaller guild with the intention to help out as you stated. I don't force my guildies to do anything, most of them have willingly helped the guild within the first half hour of joining, at a very low level as well. I appreciate these guildies more than anything and i consider them in high regard.

I wish you had taken a moment to get to know the guild, its members but most of all me, the leader, before giving feedback on things that you seem to not really know much about. Clearly you did not read this thread or our guild site, this guild is indeed for newer players of the game, even thou we do not mind some older players joining our ranks it is imperative that (as an older player) you don't act like a total jerk, if you are 'too good for the guild' and don't consider it or the other guildies good enough to spend your time on then, don't join it.

Anyway, If you were truly afk, no one will know for sure except you. I have addressed my concerns with you the day before however i got the same nonchalant answer as your reaction seems to be today. I am really sorry that you had a bad experience during your stay in my guild, however considering that you didn't really bother to get to know any of us or really interact with us (due to our lower level compared to yours?) im not sure. Also, i am a She, since you seemed unsure about that.

In my 4 years of playing this game i have learned how to differentiate between people who are there to become friends and make a difference, then there are those who are there to stir trouble and break down.
I do hope you find a place where you will fit in, Nothing to Lose is not that place thou, that's for sure.
Once again, your feedback was appreciated, I have learned allot from it.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #776398  Replies : 35  Views : 1629
posté September 05, 2014, 23:28:03 | #8
Hi there Jehalla,

We haven't been able to reach you, if you are still interested in joining NTL, feel free to pm me whenever you are online ^^

take care,
~ tali ~

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #770831  Replies : 35  Views : 1629
posté September 01, 2014, 18:19:13 | #9
same here, super sad getting this right after getting back from work
WAKFFFUUUUU ;-;

fixiez it asap please Ankamaz!

~ Tali ~

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #768693  Replies : 66  Views : 1445
posté September 01, 2014, 12:30:45 | #10

Quote (dylromcain @ 31 August 2014 22:12) *
hello there guys

Im lvl 55 summon osa atm and i would like to join your guild

i returned to wakfu liek a week ago and i found my self playing solo.
I hate to be that way so i would like to join a new family ..

IGN: Zeruri

thx again
Due to different time zones, we weren't able to reach you Yestrd. I did message you back to let you know that we would invite you as soon as were able. I apologize for all that and hope that we will be able to contact one another soon!

~ Tali ~

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - September 01, 2014, 13:38:54.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #768573  Replies : 35  Views : 1629
posté August 30, 2014, 23:22:44 | #11
wonderful! lovely! spectacular
more wonderful new things and stuff going on sale, never mind those who are still struggling with the Payment Method.

Enjoy, those who are able to buy Ogrines!!  

Thread : News  Preview message : #767886  Replies : 20  Views : 1084
posté August 26, 2014, 12:45:06 | #12
Hey guyz! ^^

just a small update, sadly i've been unable to reach, Barome, Arch Shadow and Reiner for an invite.
i will keep trying to invite you guys but please Ankabox me your GMT times and when i may be able to reach you, it would really help ^^

thank you so much for the support everyone
~ Tali ~

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #766508  Replies : 35  Views : 1629
posté August 25, 2014, 12:29:45 | #13
Hello guyz!!

wow so many applicants ^^ thank you all for applying, i look forward to meeting you soon!
i will invite you as soon as possible, also Barome, i wasn't able to reach you Yesterday but i hope i will get the chance today.

Side note to Trololol: I appreciate your insights ^^ but please move your discussion about the distribution of Guild Points elsewhere, if you would be so kind, since this is a personal Guild Thread.
Thank you!

~ Tali ~

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - August 25, 2014, 12:33:36.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #766206  Replies : 35  Views : 1629
posté August 24, 2014, 14:09:19 | #14

Quote (WNxSidewinder @ 23 August 2014 21:59) *

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 23 August 2014 12:59) *
Why is it always a nightmare over there thou??? are they truly that bad off, that they can afford to do this?

It's a small company managing two MMO's; the fact they're replying at all shows they care. You don't think they want your financial support? It's ludicrous to think that they actively don't want your money. Sabi has already stated that they are working on it and complaining about it more isn't going to help anyone. Stop being silly and impatient; give them some time to fix it.

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 23 August 2014 12:59) *
What i dont understand about them is that even thou it says Payment method Temporarily unavailable, i get an answer such as this from Support? That i should rest assured and have more patience....
I dont have much help for all the other players to get help and even if they do, the ticket may get 'solved' like mine. I've never had any issues with this payment method, its strange and sad to me that it got 'removed' all of a sudden. Of course there is nothing i can do about it other than voicing my opinion on the forums yet still...im quite disappointed in Ankama. Is this what 'customer service' looks like? i mean thanks for letting me finally know but geez. It seems like no one was even aware it had been removed until they investigated..are there more issues like this then?

I'm not sure why your emphasizing the word 'removed' and writing that way. Are you passive aggressively suggesting a conspiracy theory? They're running a business, it's not their fault for making sure the people who supply their payment options stay afloat and maintain efficiency.

As for your payment method being disabled at this current junction, a number of 3rd party gaming cards are being removed and discontinued. For example, the Ultimate Game Cards are effectively shutting down entirely. You can read more about it here.

So let me reiterate; it is not the responsibility of Ankama's to ensure that 3rd party payment options remain available because of instability on the distributor's end.
Okay. I am just saying, it is their games, they have a responsibility to keep their customers up to date, sure i agree with you that they cant always know etc etc but to act asap and actually apologize and inform their customers is only respectful and honestly that would send a better message than what they have been doing. so as much as i appreciate your comment, yes there are two sides to the story, make sure you dont forget that either.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #765993  Replies : 118  Views : 4986
posté August 24, 2014, 14:00:07 | #15
Hello guys! ^^
I will try and invite all of you guys to the guild today, thank you for applying x3
looking forward to meeting you all!! :3

Side note: Trololol, i understand why you would ask that question and i'm actually glad you did, at the time me and the guildiez decided that we wanted certain other bonuses only available via the higher level for the guild so the choice was made. it's easy to save up points really quick to fill in the stat bonuses "missed" I hope that answers your question.

Thank you everyone,
~ Tali ~

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #765991  Replies : 35  Views : 1629
posté August 23, 2014, 14:54:15 | #16
Nothing to Lose - Remington

Hello! members of the Community ^^
I am Talisa Alexianna, Creator and current Leader of this awesome guild.

About us

The meaning of the guild name is fairly literal in the sense of having nothing to lose but everything to gain, obviously making that the guild slogan.

We are mainly situated in Brakmar, yet any other nation is more than welcome to join!

The Guild is fairly new so we don't have allot of members.
To be honest we are more like a small family, i prefer that to a huge guild filled with people you barely even know.

We do daily Guild Quests to earn points for better and more Guild Bonuses.
We are hardworking thou and try to provide our Guild with the best as soon as possible.

We are a neutral, non PVP guild, as leader i choose not to take our guild to war. It's a silly concept in my opinion there are so many things in game to enjoy and appreciate as is. So if you like to pvp and causing trouble, then this guild is probably not for you.

What we are looking for in our recruits:

~ Primarily speak English

~ Be Somewhat Active
(what we mean by that? most of our current members have jobs or they are in college/uni so they have limited time to play however they are still active enough to pop in daily.)

~ Be Respectful and Polite (Which means, don't be mean/rude or a beggar)

~ Don't Abuse Your Rights!

~ Be Friendly and Have Fun!

We don't have allot of requirements for recruits, just enjoy the game, make friends and wear the banners of the Guild proudly!!

How to Apply:

Before you apply it is imperative that you go check out our Guild Site : ( nothingtolose9094.wix.com/nothingtolose ) - Copy/paste it into your web browser.

After doing so, feel free to do the following :

Send me a Anka-Box message.

Comment on this thread, stating your in game name.

Contact us (me or Deminus Alexianna) in game for an invite.

If we are unable to get a hold of you please keep trying to reach us as well. time zones suck.

We look forward to hearing from you! and thank you for reading what the Guild is all about!
~ Tali ~

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - October 04, 2014, 19:34:03.
Reason for edit : update x3
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #765708  Replies : 35  Views : 1629
posté August 23, 2014, 14:12:36 | #17
What an adorable guild! I wish you guys all the best of luck ^^ also love the anime touch guys!
Keep up the good work and have fun

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #765699  Replies : 21  Views : 1040
posté August 23, 2014, 13:09:58 | #18

Quote (TruckPunchline @ 23 August 2014 04:17) *
So I guess I'm forced to wait 24 hours before I can make a purchase with a debit card? Or is Ankama just that stupid with the sale of ogrines? Cause truthfully, as much as I can be patient, as a player that wanted to buy ogrines, I feel cheated and like Ankama doesn't want to make a sale to me. I'm sure there's a reason for this, probably an anti-fraud attempt and whatnot, but aren't there better ways of going about that?

Edit: I was informed that Paypal would work, it did not. That's cool Ankama. You don't want money, I get it.
Welcome to Ankama's customers support, how can we help you? ^^

So after months, weeks and days of continues posts and waiting on Support to get back to me about my Payment method problem, i get nothing more than this reply:

Hello [my name],

Thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately, it was found that Zong is no longer available as a payment method for your region. Rest assured that we're working on having more ways to purchase on our shops.

Please consider one of the other available payment options: Click here

Best regards,

[support team members name]

What i dont understand about them is that even thou it says Payment method Temporarily unavailable, i get an answer such as this from Support? That i should rest assured and have more patience....
I dont have much help for all the other players to get help and even if they do, the ticket may get 'solved' like mine. I've never had any issues with this payment method, its strange and sad to me that it got 'removed' all of a sudden. Of course there is nothing i can do about it other than voicing my opinion on the forums yet still...im quite disappointed in Ankama. Is this what 'customer service' looks like? i mean thanks for letting me finally know but geez. It seems like no one was even aware it had been removed until they investigated..are there more issues like this then?

Luckily the game is free now, so instead of having to pay for service like this, i can still just thoroughly enjoy the game without caring. I wanted to support the company via making purchases through the Shop but i guess still being able to play (and for free at that) in turn of not being able to give Ankama money, meaning, trying to say thank you for making two really amazing MMO's, is worth more than not being able to play and being able to buy ogrines.
So i hang my towel, no ogrines it is, at least they cant take the game away from us (the people struggling with this payment method issue) so ill find comfort in that.

Thats how o.o so ill just suggest giving up, dont waste your time and just enjoy the game without the added 'benefits' I really am sorry that you are victim of this too. Take care!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765689  Replies : 1  Views : 160
posté August 23, 2014, 13:08:01 | #19
pretty much.

this is what happened to me

"So after months, weeks and days of continues posts and waiting on Support to get back to me about my Payment method problem, i get nothing more than this reply:

Hello [my name],

Unfortunately, it was found that Zong is no longer available as a payment method for your region. Rest assured that we're working on having more ways to purchase on our shops.

Best regards,

Luckily the game is free now, so instead of having to pay for service like this, i can still just thoroughly enjoy the game without caring. I wanted to support the company via making purchases through the Shop but i guess still being able to play (and for free at that) in turn of not being able to give Ankama money, meaning, trying to say thank you for making two really amazing MMO's, is worth more than not being able to play and being able to buy ogrines.
So i hang my towel, no ogrines it is, at least they cant take the game away from us (the people struggling with this payment method issue) so ill find comfort in that. "

Goodluck o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765688  Replies : 13  Views : 448
posté August 23, 2014, 13:00:14 | #20
So after months, weeks and days of continues posts and waiting on Support to get back to me about my Payment method problem, i get nothing more than this reply:

Hello [my name],

Best regards,

So i hang my towel, no ogrines it is, at least they cant take the game away from us (the people struggling with this payment method issue) so ill find comfort in that.  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #765687  Replies : 471  Views : 12811