Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

AngelicPorcel...'s profile
Statistics
444 Posts (0.36 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté September 01, 2015, 23:04:22 | #1
Doh! I'm really sorry about that try checking up on it tomrw?

I really hope it did work though, wish i could help more...if it doesn't work sadly all help you have left is support...and with that any of us needs luck.

*sigh* .-.

~tali

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - September 01, 2015, 23:04:58.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #903704  Replies : 13  Views : 231
posté September 01, 2015, 12:22:31 | #2
well, it worked for us i can promise you that.

Also i have yet to get a reply from Support, so my guildies and i Supported ourselves xD rofl

I sent a reply to your inbox by the way Zapman89, i really hope it helps!

~ Tali

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #903580  Replies : 13  Views : 231
posté August 29, 2015, 15:58:15 | #3
Tbh that's why i'm so discouraged to use the Support service.
I've played games of this franchise for 8+years now and well, the Support Service has always been the same (sadly) so after so many years, I've grown accustom to just sending my ticket, knowing i'll probably have to wait for weeks before i get a reply if i'm lucky only to have the response be 50/50, either helpful or the same question you received.

I still very much love this game/franchise though, I'm just sad that throughout all these years their Support hasn't really been improved all that much. I've even applied to get a job there so i could do what ever i can to help players even if it meant saying up 20 hours of a day because i know what it feels like as a player myself, but they never got back to me.

Anyway this isn't a discussion thread so i apologize for being passionate about replying to Mattymaats, but i hope that can be overseen at least.

PS. i got help from a player who did their best to translate what to do about this guild chest bug from the french forums (because for some reason translating it for the Englishcommunity and helping us is too big of a job it seems) here's a link to that, hopefully it helps more players here also experiencing the same bug. After much struggle, me and my guildies fixed our own Guild chest because waiting for support or for someone to care/take action here is a waste of our weekend.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - August 29, 2015, 15:59:44.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #902753  Replies : 631  Views : 26638
posté August 28, 2015, 15:06:46 | #4
@ Mirrora, awesome drawing! like that you went with a different character theme idea ^^ good job!

~ Tali

Thread : News  Preview message : #902399  Replies : 65  Views : 3322
posté August 28, 2015, 13:20:43 | #5
Yunru, i know and understand how frustrated you must be feeling however do try and send a ticket and try adding your gamelogs to the same ticket as Flatops suggested. I'm being hopeful that we will be helped soon but i fear that it probably won't happen until the weekend is over sadly. I wish you luck and all the best, regards Tali~

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #902378  Replies : 13  Views : 231
posté August 28, 2015, 12:24:41 | #6
Dear Sabi/Flatops, my guild leader and I both sent in a ticket for this issue. We were hopeful that we would be helped since it's Friday and if we don't get helped today we would have to wait till Monday which means a whole weekend wasted on this problem. The thing that is frustrating about this bug is that we as the players are getting punished for doing absolutely nothing wrong and honestly it's nonsense that this bug still exists or rather that no one is updating us seriously about it. Though i thank Flatops for replying to one of my other posts about this issue, I just can't understand how the Developers can effectively tackle a bug and wipe it out when the players aren't given the information to deal with it or help with it. We are all aware that sending a ticket to support is the "answer" to all our bug-like problems however it's not effective in this case since this bug can reoccur and even though i am now aware of what to do the rest that are experiencing this problem still struggles and waits. But non the less my Guildies and I are also on the waiting list for this to be fixed so we can once again continue Guild activities normally only to perhaps experience this same bug next week or two weeks from now. The new content is coming but with new content there will be new bugs, why not just do a full on bug extermination like you guys did a year or so ago again? there will be players who complain sure yet there will be an equal amount who would appreciate it.

Ticket Number:
Date of ticket issued: 27 August 2015
Character : Talisa Alexianna
Server: Remington
Guild: Nothing to Lose

The Problem: Our guild bank seems to be completely frozen, we can't interact with it (deposit/withdraw money, deposit/withdraw items..etc.). This problem occurred when my guildies and i were busy stocking supplies in our guild bank.
Im sure that it's obvious that this is a very big inconvenience, not only for me and my current guildies but also for newer members (which we are forced to postpone again due to this issue)

I am hoping that we will be assisted very soon, just as i am hopeful for others experiencing this very same issue because non of us wants to spend a weekend online, unable to do much of anything due to this bug.

Regards (frustratingly so),
Tali  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #902373  Replies : 631  Views : 26638
posté August 28, 2015, 12:24:36 | #7
Dear Sabi/Flatops, my guild leader and I both sent in a ticket for this issue. We were hopeful that we would be helped since it's Friday and if we don't get helped today we would have to wait till Monday which means a whole weekend wasted on this problem. The thing that is frustrating about this bug is that we as the players are getting punished for doing absolutely nothing wrong and honestly it's nonsense that this bug still exists or rather that no one is updating us seriously about it. Though i thank Flatops for replying to one of my other posts about this issue, I just can't understand how the Developers can effectively tackle a bug and wipe it out when the players aren't given the information to deal with it or help with it. We are all aware that sending a ticket to support is the "answer" to all our bug-like problems however it's not effective in this case since this bug can reoccur and even though i am now aware of what to do the rest that are experiencing this problem still struggles and waits. But non the less my Guildies and I are also on the waiting list for this to be fixed so we can once again continue Guild activities normally only to perhaps experience this same bug next week or two weeks from now. The new content is coming but with new content there will be new bugs, why not just do a full on bug extermination like you guys did a year or so ago again? there will be players who complain sure yet there will be an equal amount who would appreciate it.

Ticket Number:

The Problem: Our guild bank seems to be completely frozen, we can't interact with it (deposit/withdraw money, deposit/withdraw items..etc.). This problem occurred when my guildies and i were busy stocking supplies in our guild bank.
Im sure that it's obvious that this is a very big inconvenience, not only for me and my current guildies but also for newer members (which we are forced to postpone again due to this issue)

I am hoping that we will be assisted very soon, just as i am hopeful for others experiencing this very same issue because non of us wants to spend a weekend online, unable to do much of anything due to this bug.

Tali  

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #902372  Replies : 60  Views : 4426
posté August 28, 2015, 12:24:17 | #8

Ticket Number:

Tali  

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #902371  Replies : 14  Views : 358
posté August 28, 2015, 11:58:15 | #9
I already sent a ticket.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - August 28, 2015, 12:10:13.
Reason for edit : why not make a clear forum post about this for Guilds experiencing this bug? wouldn't that help the developers even more so if everyone experiencing it knew what to do...
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #902370  Replies : 13  Views : 231
posté August 28, 2015, 00:51:13 | #10
Even though, i wouldn't call this a waste of precious time at work, it's a big concern. If something can't be done about it the very least is to give the players information and tend to the community. So i understand hard work and that they have a lot, i'm just saying their priorities doesn't make any sense to me.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #902265  Replies : 13  Views : 231
posté August 28, 2015, 00:25:44 | #11

Quote (Aigees @ 28 August 2015 00:02) *
Hello I looked through the french forums and found out what it seems to be a solution. Hope its understandable and helps.

Very rough translation of a solution provided by a french player:

How to avoid the bug:
When you place / remove / move an object and it lags, do not try again the action otherwise it will block the guild chest. Simply wait for the lag to end.

How to solve the bug:
Remember the action that led to the chest being bugged and the character that made it bug (lets call him "character A"). Close the guild chest with this character.

Ask another person ("Character B") to open the guild chest, and to place an object where the object that caused the bug is. So if for example A attempted to remove ash cuttings from the guild chest and thus blocked it, ask Character B to place any useless item, like water, over the item that got bugged out. Then ask Character B to close the guild chest.

Come back with Character A and try to remove the object which bugged the chest (in this example, remove the ash cuttings). On most cases, it will be unlocked. Character A receives its cuttings and Character B loses the 'water'.

If this does not unlocks the guild chest, return to character B and repeat the procedure as many times as necessary.

Warning: Character A must only interact with items that he himself deposited and the same goes for Character B, otherwise it will not unblock the chest.
Thank you very much for the info, yet it didn't seem to work.

My main concern is why should another player comment this info to me when there are people like Sabi (the english community manager) who should be helping us and giving us this type of information in the first place.

I do appreciate your help though, at least there's someone out there that takes this seriously even if it's a fellow player, still means a lot.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #902259  Replies : 13  Views : 231
posté August 27, 2015, 23:09:00 | #12
Guild Bug Issue Instead of moving this post, consider that this has become a technical issue due to the lack of concern about this bug and fixing it.

Seriously, this is such a frustrating bug and no one is doing anything about it. They only shut us up by performing a temporary fix only to have it happen to us over and over...

It's concerning, if not to you, to me and my guild. We, and many other guilds currently experiencing this same problem/bug are all paralyzed and will most probably not be able to enjoy our weekend on this game. No one is updating us on the progress of sorting this bug out, why it even happens or what we could do to try and prevent it from happening to us...why? seriously, why? is it that hard to do.

Nothing we say here seems to be taken seriously and it really sucks, I love this game, ive supported it (or well the company) for 8+ years now yet this is what we get as loyal players and supporters of this franchise. Yes, I'm angry, yes I am disappointed and no i do not mean to offend anyone but put yourselves in our shoes as the players and consider how some of these bugs effect us and our guilds/game play. New content is being focused on and released almost every week, isn't it more concerning to get all these small/med/big bugs fixed because in the end all the smaller ones form bigger bugs in the end the longer they get ignored. I am not expecting the game to be perfect, heck i am still here through all the bugs etc because i love it yet the lack of care here concerns me especially with the English community.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #902243  Replies : 13  Views : 231
posté August 27, 2015, 22:39:56 | #13
Guild Bank Bug - A huge issue. The Guild Bank bug has still not been resolved/fixed..... it's been too long now.
I mean seriously Ankama, Sabi...guys... without a guild bank, a guild becomes paralyzed.

Guildies can't share what's in the bank, can't donate, can't take supplies or keys... anything, heck i'm sure i don't even need to mention all this. Why then have you guys not fixed this problem? it's not a joke and i don't see anyone seriously addressing this issue beyond the poor souls it's happening too. Yes me complaining here and starting a thread probably won't change a thing but i can't just sit idly by either, so yes i'd rather make a concerning post about it here and have others comment on it to make it more clear how big this problem actually is than do nothing.

It's great that you guys are bringing out new content and all but seriously, fix what's broken first..

tired of this bug. not everyone can be distracted by new content and even if we are, it cant last long when such huge bugs are still in game. please, do something guys, geez.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #902229  Replies : 2  Views : 233
posté August 17, 2015, 21:55:39 | #14

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 17 August 2015 19:35) *
Boop.

Everything here including the character is mine. Wasn't drawn specifically for the contest, but rather to celebrate getting my long waited water festival costume.
I say First prize has already been won
Great job and wonderful art as always Vel! ^^
xoxo - Hope you win :3

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899183  Replies : 76  Views : 2739
posté August 12, 2015, 13:08:30 | #15

Quote (333305123456789 @ 12 August 2015 12:51) *
Well, I hope this nonsense ends today. As government finally see that they were wrong....
Took them long enough. Everyone getting hate...

We can but hope can't we? yet with responses such as this and considering how "much" we mean as fish citizens i wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897547  Replies : 97  Views : 2786
posté August 11, 2015, 19:00:25 | #16

Quote (Marzklboi1 @ 11 August 2015 18:41) *
To All The Fish In this World Who Think They're Way too Smart.

Firstly We the government, when decided to increase our taxes we didn't just go "oh lets raise taxes and that'll stop trollers" We had to consider all our guild members, our government members and ourselves too, Secondly Economics teachers, In an economy where you can freely mint kamas as you please where the cost of goods to make kamas is more expensive then the actual kama in return is a loss of goods, so who the hell is going to mint kamas? Thirdly we as government have no power over decreasing federal reserves or selling out bonds to decrease the circulation of kamas in the economy, The goal of a contractionary policy is to reduce the money supply within an economy by decreasing bond prices and increasing interest rates. This helps reduce spending because when there is less money to go around, those who have money want to keep it and save it, instead of spending it. It also means less available credit, which also reduces spending. Reducing spending is important during inflation because it helps halt economic growth and, in turn, the rate of inflation.
We The Government Cant Increase Interest Rates, So we increase the Vat rate which is the normal taxes you pay, Yes, We are killing the market, Why? Because of copy cats, People see the market with high priced items and try to copycat, something worth 400k last week is worth 900k today? Who are we doing this for? Not us. This isnt cost push inflation of demand pull inflation its man made stagflation from greed. WE The government aren't greedy, We want this game to be fair and not see an aerafel style market on our remington servers, We have been on this server for years, We love this as much as anyone else and not just me but none of the governors can see it go down like it is now, You go trolls put up items at high prices no one buys them, This ruins game for the developing crew? where are the low levels supposed to get kamas in the first place to afford such high items? There is not enough supply in the economy, We increase taxes for one day and the whole world goes down, Oh we fair players can't trade anymore, If you're that fair, you'd stop moaning and actually support us, this isn't a permanent limit on tax, We're obviously going to decrease it, Stack up your resources so we can put back items at the right prices when the markets are open again. In the short term use almanax,forums,etc. If your prices are fair your items will sell and guess what? Without paying the damn taxes. Bear with us. Its an initiative we're trying, If we fail atleast we tried. We love this server. We don't want to kill it. Just want it to be normal again.

Peace.
Mawzy
Yeah...i wasted minutes of my life reading this too long very long post that basically just comes off as more aggressive than the previous one. It's clear that you are merely trying to justify yourself..if 'we the people' mattered so much and if it's truly "for us" that you are doing this, uhm where's the poll? where's the discussion? hmm nothing, so basically you made this choice based off of your own guilds/best friends, wonderful, that really MUST be all of wakfu.

"To All The Fish In this World Who Think They're Way too Smart." - let's not forget, you know what's best for all of us just like the actual governments in real seem to do (coz they are doing so great). oh and it's clear how very much you care for all of us. great way of showing it, as a leader, very mature.

Anyway i've said all there needs to be said, i look forward to seeing the markets return to normal after the clowning around is done.

Please remember that this is a game, have fun and stop taking everything so darn serious.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - August 11, 2015, 19:09:16.
Reason for edit : where do i start..
Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #897137  Replies : 25  Views : 1342
posté August 11, 2015, 11:37:29 | #17

Quote (Marzklboi1 @ 10 August 2015 11:11) *
Dear fellow players from Remington, Recently we've had an uproar of trollers and overpriced items on the market, Due to this negative impact on the economy of our server, The Government Coalition formed recently have decided to increase all taxes on the market to max, This is to shutout any trollers and overpriced items being put on the market, We're extremely sorry for the normal and hardworking players who have to face this mess, But the governors have to take an initiative to put things right, Please bear with us and our decisions, Hopefully we can fix this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for listening

Peace.
Mawzy

Ok first off, this is not going to slow down or stop the trolls from doing what they love....annoying the hell out of people. If anything you just made their day/week...so well done.

What happened to the saying, "don't feed the troll?" seriously, this change isn't going to "fix" the markets much to your dismay and bad decision making. Trolls will be trolls and they will continue doing their thing until they are tired of what ever joke or prank they are pulling, so don't fuel that..i mean no one was buying from them, why punish everyone else who is trying to make a living?

My argument being, you would have achieved more by letting the trolls be trolls and having the rest of us continue on as normal, the only thing you have done is succeed in what the trolls couldn't, screwing up the market and game for alot of people right now.

Thanks for everything, what ever would we do without our governments.
Tali

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #897004  Replies : 25  Views : 1342
posté July 26, 2015, 21:58:02 | #18
Oh my gosh! what a lovely little guild ^^ my guild and i do wish you guys all the best of luck ~

Sincerely, Talisa

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #891701  Replies : 28  Views : 1115
posté July 23, 2015, 17:33:36 | #19

Quote (1MrPwner @ 23 July 2015 16:26) *
only 8:25 hours of mainternace, its fiiiiiiine :_:
personally i dont mind how long they need to fix things in the game, the real concern is if they tried to fix as much as possible especially things listed from the players that are also very important such as the Guild Bank freezing issue...

it's quite frustrating to not have a full hotfix list of changes and fixes or at the very least a confirmation to those who ask for help if we will even get it.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #890352  Replies : 48  Views : 3710
posté July 23, 2015, 12:37:32 | #20
Dear Sabi,
My Guild and I are unable to use our Bank due to a Bug that freezes the bank completely. I have yet to receive a response from Support and it is not clear if this issue will be resolved through today's hotfix. Would you be so kind to please inform the players who are experiencing this, if it's been fixed now or at least will be today? it's a really big problem for any Guild to have, this is an issue that also needs to be seriously considered please...

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #890127  Replies : 58  Views : 4820