Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

AngelicPorcel...'s profile
Statistics
302 Posts (0.35 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté Today - 12:17:24 | #1
Dear Community Manager,

thank you for taking the time to read this.

My problem: Can't buy Ogrines via the Zong mobile payment method, it seems to be unavailable for some reason although i have never really had a problem with this payment method and have always been able to rely on it.

My ticket number(s): #1114358 and #1132255

Additional information: my location is South Africa, I have been having this issue for about a month or so now, i have sent multiple tickets to support and they have replied to me up until the point of letting me know that they will look into the issue which sadly they never got back to me on - its been a week + now.

I hope someone can look into this problem, if i have to i will send another ticket to support, explaining my whole situation again.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #758791  Replies : 95  Views : 2913
posté Today - 12:12:04 | #2
Well honestly bumping a post isn't allowed, even if we feel the topic is so important and should have been addressed already..

so, no im not bumping the post, im giving an update.

Still can't buy Ogrines, Still no reply from Support who told me they would look into it (last i heard from them), Nobody is giving answers about this serious matter yet either.

I am so disappointed in the company, i know Support has always been slow and you know, for someone who loves and adores this game, its even just slightly tolerable but to not have anyone seem to even care that so many players have this issue and to not just decide to make a post about this and informing the Community - that is the saddest thing ever. Nothing we as players can do however unless they decide to care.

So even thou I'll probably be moved to the 'do not help' section, here are my support ticket numbers anyway, please would someone look into this and help the fans of this beautiful game?

[ #1114358 and #1132255 ] 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758789  Replies : 28  Views : 539
posté Yesterday - 17:33:22 | #3
since the mod closed my topic, due to ours being alike, i'd like to just move my concerns and comments to this post then also i apologize [Mod] O Respeitador, i didn't mean to complicate things by opening my own post about this, i hope this is okay then.

Why won't Ankama allow me to purchase things and support the game by doing so?
I have never heard of any sort of company not wanting their customers money/support.

There has been major issues on the Payment method front, many players are unable to purchase Ogrines therefore booster packs etc. I have read that it's basically all the payment methods giving trouble as well, not just one.

The thing that has been getting to me recently is that we are not being informed about this issue, will it persist? will our payment issues be resolved soon? is there a legitimate reason why some countries are unable to pay to buy things from the game?

As someone who has been struggling to use the Zong Mobile Payment Method, i wonder why it's so hard to just let us know when things will go back to normal again. There are allot of people experiencing problems with this issue not just a few, so there is a real reason to be concerned and look into this. I have tried contacting Support yet sadly they haven't helped me with this issue, i have also tried raising the concern in hopes that the Community Manager would helped us out and maybe even give us some answers but sadly yet again, no real answers have been given. I'm starting to lose hope in anyone addressing this issue and actually reaching out to the players with this problem...

[I am not making this post to cause trouble, i am truly just concerned and just want someone to hear us out.] I can just hope that the Community can come together and perhaps even get some answer somehow. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758564  Replies : 28  Views : 539
posté Yesterday - 13:23:47 | #4
Dear Community Manager [Sabi,Woten],

Here are my ticket number(s): #1114358 and #1132255

My problem: There has been an issue the past month or so with the mobile payment method. I have always used Zong mobile payment and haven't had any problems in doing so before. I am unable to use it to purchase Ogrines now thou. It states that the payment method is unavailable, there hasn't been news on this either, Support said they would get back to me after looking into this but sadly they haven't its been a week and a half if not more.

Thank you so much for your time, i hope to hear an answer from here or Support soon.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 30, 2014, 13:25:35.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #758499  Replies : 387  Views : 8516
posté Yesterday - 13:16:14 | #5
Enjoy your vacation Sabi!
I take my hat off to all the Community managers for all the hard work they put in for their designated Communities, thank you to all of you.
I hope you have a safe trip Sabi ^^

Also welcome to the English Community Woten, good luck and i really hope that we don't drive you crazy

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758498  Replies : 14  Views : 333
posté Yesterday - 12:56:03 | #6
Ankama, Woten, Sabi, Troyle - please address this issue. Why won't Ankama allow me to purchase things and support the game by doing so?
I have never heard of any sort of company not wanting their customers money/support.

There has been major issues on the Payment method front, many players are unable to purchase Ogrines therefore booster packs etc. I have read that it's basically all the payment methods giving trouble as well, not just one.

The thing that has been getting to me recently is that we are not being informed about this issue, will it persist? will our payment issues be resolved soon? is there a legitimate reason why some countries are unable to pay to buy things from the game?

As someone who has been struggling to use the Zong Mobile Payment Method, i wonder why it's so hard to just let us know when things will go back to normal again. There are allot of people experiencing problems with this issue not just a few, so there is a real reason to be concerned and look into this. I have tried contacting Support yet sadly they haven't helped me with this issue, i have also tried raising the concern in hopes that the Community Manager would helped us out and maybe even give us some answers but sadly yet again, no real answers have been given. I'm starting to lose hope in anyone addressing this issue and actually reaching out to the players with this problem...

[I am not making this post to cause trouble, i am truly just concerned and just want someone to hear us out.] I can just hope that the Community can come together and perhaps even get some answer somehow

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 30, 2014, 12:58:03.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758496  Replies : 2  Views : 186
posté July 29, 2014, 12:46:18 | #7
wow this is terrible

I truly hope Sabi addresses this issue! i can't even imagine if this were to happen to me, i'd be devastated, so much hard work - i really hope that more people support posts (bug problems) like these so the people wronged can be helped asap.

i really hope that you and your guild will be helped soon Saga, hold on in there and remember to send a ticket also!

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #758210  Replies : 25  Views : 480
posté July 28, 2014, 20:40:21 | #8

Quote (Amanita420 @ 28 July 2014 15:05) *
Well they sent a reply to my ticket.

From what they are telling me, this issue is I need to utilize an authentication system called "3d Secure". After getting through an hour of holding and being tossed from person to person when contacting my bank, not a single person has ever heard of this system. Doing some of my own google research it seems this verification system is only available to European countries. Unless someone else has found a solution, I think that pretty much means as an American I can't buy ogrines. Gee thanks.
What? wow, I'm from south africa and i have been having issues with payment options too lately.
I really don't understand what changed and so quickly so other countries have to be punished?

Sabi, I hope you see this and please get back to us on if this is really true or not and if so, why Ankama didn't confront their clients about this then.

We have all been confused, basically begging Support to help us out, sending ticket upon ticket and for what? if this is true, then we were really wasting our time at least if told we could have raged and after a while calmed down and just accepted it rather than this, this is cruel to do to your loyal customers.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #758035  Replies : 95  Views : 2913
posté July 28, 2014, 13:33:03 | #9
I have contacted Support so many times already...

Yet this issue persists, there is One Day left before the Petsmount sale deal is over and all i can do is watch others benefit happily from it (very happy for them thou). There are so many Loyal customers struggling with this Payment Method Issue right now, why cant you do something about it?

Personally at this point i have accepted that i wont be helped before i have to switch payment plans with my mobile server provider, however there are so many members of the Community still struggling with this issue thus i cannot simply just leave it there.

I am sadly at the point where i don't feel like apologizing for my frustrations about this issue, You have so many loyal customers who want to see this game be very successful, who wants to help support it.

not that it even matters at this point, but here, my ticket number(s): #1114358 and #1132255

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 28, 2014, 13:44:35.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #757950  Replies : 5  Views : 183
posté July 28, 2014, 13:22:37 | #10
No regard for the Community. Dear Ankama,

I have contacted Support so many times already, i have basically made so many topics on this issue on the Forums.
I have had Sabi reply numerous times, telling me that everything will be okay and that i just need to continue sending tickets to Support..

Yet this issue persists, there is One Day left before the Petsmount sale deal is over and all i can do is watch others benefit happily from it (very happy for them thou). There are so many Loyal customers struggling with this Payment Method Issue right now, why cant you do something about it? Why cant you guys come to together, hold a meeting and sort this issue out, letting your Loyal customers know whats going on and how you guys plan to solve it/how long it may take. Why not stop the sale deals until you have fixed the payment issue for everyone? Yes i agree what the hell am i thinking, saying something like that? its crazy why must everyone else suffer for one Issue. Well i say that because either way what ever we say/suggest doesnt get considered. As unfair as this suggestion would be, it is just as cruel to have it up and let most of your customers down by not giving them the opportunity to benefit. Yet why lose money right? well, Ankama, you are anyway because of this Payment problem.

Personally at this point i have accepted that i wont be helped before i have to switch payment plans with my mobile server provider, however there are so many members of the Community still struggling with this issue thus i cannot simply just leave it there.

I am sadly at the point where i don't feel like apologizing for my frustrations about this issue, You have so many loyal customers who want to see this game be very successful, who wants to help support it.

Why do you not care about your Customers? Are we really worth that little? Give us answers, show us that you are not Oblivious towards those who have struggled the past couple of months with this issue and so many others... come together and give us Support on this Issue Ankama. This could be one of the best games out there but because of its constant issues and lack of good Support, it has went down on the list of best games out there and that is truly the saddest thing.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 28, 2014, 13:28:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757949  Replies : 0  Views : 119
posté July 28, 2014, 13:16:08 | #11
Dear Ankama,

I have two days left to use my phone credit and then i have no other choice but to move onto a different payment plan with my phone, sadly it is also the only method i have currently to buy things from the game.

I have contacted Support so many times already, personally at this point i have accepted that i wont be helped before i have to switch payment plans with my mobile server provider, however there are so many members of the Community still struggling with this issue thus i cannot simply just leave it there.

i wish someone would get back to us and just let us know how long this may still have to keep going on

i will still try, my ticket number(s): #1114358 and #1132255

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 28, 2014, 13:45:18.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #757948  Replies : 95  Views : 2913
posté July 28, 2014, 13:15:49 | #12
Dear Sabi,

I have two days left to use my phone credit and then i have no other choice but to move onto a different payment plan with my phone, sadly it is also the only method i have currently to buy things from the game.

Can you please assist me? i really wanted to make the most of so many sale deals that has gone up on the game before, specially the most recent (Petsmount one) yet it seems i won't be able to at this point and its really so discouraging and saddening

my ticket number(s): #1114358 and #1132255

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 28, 2014, 13:41:25.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #757947  Replies : 387  Views : 8516
posté July 28, 2014, 13:08:03 | #13

At this point i have accepted that i wont be helped before i am unable to actually buy stuff again, however there are so many members of the Community still struggling with this issue thus i cannot simply just leave it there.

I am sadly at the point where i dont feel like apologizing for my frustrations about this issue, You have so many loyal customers who want to see this game be very successful, who wants to help support it.

we just want to be able to support the game

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 28, 2014, 13:46:56.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #757945  Replies : 25  Views : 775
posté July 26, 2014, 05:21:32 | #14
Dear Sabi,

As i have stated before, i am unable to purchase Ogrines via the Zong (mobile) payment method. I am currently awaiting another reply from Support for help or assistance on this issue.

My ticket number: #1114358

I have also sent another ticket in regard to this issue as you recommend us to do.

My 2nd ticket number: #1132255

I truly hope someone can get back to me on this issue as soon as possible. Please inform Support Sabi, it would be so very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time and i apologize for some frustrations and impatience at times on my part! 

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #757390  Replies : 387  Views : 8516
posté July 24, 2014, 11:56:57 | #15

Quote (VoidSettler @ 24 July 2014 11:50) *
Some global guidance/ínformation about this issue would indeed be quite welcome. I am fortunate that I could choose a non-paypal/credit card option for my own purchases, but all of my friends are currently incapable of purchasing anything the way they can/want.
You are indeed lucky that you could, I have been struggling with the Mobile payment method because it is sadly all i am able to make use of for now. So to have it broken is quite sad.

I am also sorry to hear about the problems your friends are facing, i hope they can be helped soon and have their payment issues resolved.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756759  Replies : 17  Views : 650
posté July 24, 2014, 11:30:53 | #16

Quote (Asthis @ 24 July 2014 11:20) *
I don't quite understand the current security measures... is this a permanent thing? Does this mean most of the community will have to send in a ticket for each account they want to buy ogrines on? That seems extremely inefficient.
That's exactly my point.. why not just let the community know what's going on with the payment method(s)?
Sure the people with this problem will still contact support etc. but at the very least it will be easier to understand, it's hard to bare with something when you miss out on great opportunities and don't even know why.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756751  Replies : 17  Views : 650
posté July 24, 2014, 11:16:10 | #17
Big Loss for the Community Dear Sabi (or to whom ever this concerns and can answer my question),

It seems like a allot of players in the community is unable to purchase Ogrines, could you please let us know why this is?

It seems to be a problem occurring in various places around the world.

Why this is a Big Loss for these players seeking answers: we cant benefit from the sales and goodies Ankama is promoting in the Shop (which includes booster packs for those who are interested).

Many of these deals have already passed and its saddening to me to see so many players have this issue and not be able to make the most of these sales. What about those that really wanted to buy the Shop Dragoturkey (mounts)? or 'pimp' them up?

I myself am still awaiting an answer from support upon my problem and wish for all of this to just be resolved soon, not only for myself but for the others as well... its truly saddening that dedicated players should be punished and not benefit from Ankama's services/sale deals just because there is a problem on their end which they may as well make a post about for the community so All of us can understand why this is happening.

I apologize for my impatience, i am quite frustrated about all the good things we seem to be missing without even a thought to us.  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #756748  Replies : 5  Views : 183
posté July 24, 2014, 11:03:23 | #18
Big Loss for the Community Dear Sabi (or to whom ever this concerns and can answer my question),

It seems like a allot of players in the community is unable to purchase Ogrines, could you please let us know why this is?

It seems to be a problem occurring in various places around the world.

Why this is a Big Loss for these players seeking answers: we cant benefit from the sales and goodies Ankama is promoting in the Shop (which includes booster packs for those who are interested).

Many of these deals have already passed and its saddening to me to see so many players have this issue and not be able to make the most of these sales. What about those that really wanted to buy the Shop Dragoturkey (mounts)? or 'pimp' them up?

I myself am still awaiting an answer from support upon my problem and wish for all of this to just be resolved soon, not only for myself but for the others as well... its truly saddening that dedicated players should be punished and not benefit from Ankama's services/sale deals just because there is a problem on their end which they may as well make a post about for the community so All of us can understand why this is happening.

I apologize for my impatience, i am quite frustrated about all the good things we seem to be missing without even a thought to us.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756744  Replies : 17  Views : 650
posté July 23, 2014, 18:25:54 | #19
Adranath, I truly hope that your problem got resolved!

Thread : News  Preview message : #756531  Replies : 13  Views : 372
posté July 23, 2014, 13:38:39 | #20
Adranath,

There seems to be allot of problems with the payment system as of late, Sabi has been trying to help the community with this issue thou, if you encounter any problems i do recommend posting it and your Support ticket number under Technical Issues, at the top of the page, Support Service: Report your ticket here.

I hope you won't continue having any problems thou,
much luck!

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 23, 2014, 13:39:22.
Thread : News  Preview message : #756440  Replies : 13  Views : 372