Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

AngelicPorcel...'s profile
Statistics
348 Posts (0.4 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté Today - 13:19:22 | #1

Quote (Mikutza @ 20 August 2014 12:46) *
Unless you tried some 3rd party programs or some private server scam shit, prolly wouldn't have happened to you.
Let me guess, this has never happened to you because you are perfect
Not that it's any of your business, but non of the above.
If you are not going to make a useful comment or have compassion, why waste everyones time?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #764699  Replies : 7  Views : 297
posté Today - 12:40:19 | #2

Quote (nanakais @ 19 August 2014 23:14) *
I'm doing gods work here. Ankama doesn't care about us or this game anymore. There is no support team. It's just some random person with an admin tag going through giving you false hope. You'll never get your ogrines, you'll never get your pets, you'll never get your hacked account back, it's a worthless effort. Play another game, this one is done for. I had such high hopes for it, but ankama just doesn't care
Well, Nana has a point, thats just the raw reality of things...

Quote (WNxSidewinder @ 19 August 2014 23:21) *
I'm sure they're just swamped at the moment; I wish I could help you guys out.
I understand why you say this WNxSide, however, they ALWAYS seem swamped... if i had a company that would tell me to either get more employees or check the ones i already employed and see if they are doing their job. Things can't possibly keep going this wrong for so long if the team was really sufficient.

Quote (XsamsaralotusX @ 20 August 2014 09:26) *
So how long before they close the game?
I often wonder that myself as well, Wakfu seems to be more expendable than Dofus lately, why well Wakfu is free of course therefore Ankama stands with nothing to lose right? Thou i'd like to think that they are too preoccupied using Wakfu as a test subject for everything to risk closing it and losing their testing grounds. So that comforts me in thinking that they wont.

My own opinion, no one wants to bad mouth anyone, specially not this awesome game or the company. Customers get upset thou and frustrated because they are trying to help the company yet for some reason the company doesnt seem to want the money. I don't understand why its so hard to fix the payment system... and as i said before if a huge change is coming, allowing us to solely buy Ogrines via Steam, then why not just let the Community know about it already? it's not that big a deal, unless your not allowed to yet, even then thou its easy to mention something about a change in the payment system and make an interesting News post like that. It's just hard dealing with Support because you keep getting the same generic answers which leads to more frustration yet at least if you are one of the lucky few, as i have been, Support actually does reply thou. How thankful should we be for someone else doing their Job(s) thou?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #764687  Replies : 108  Views : 3579
posté Today - 12:27:34 | #3
wow Shanthea, im really sorry to hear!
the same thing happened to me two years ago so i quit, i only recently came back because honestly, by quitting i was only punishing myself...not Ankama...i love the game and missed it so much.

it is really sad for me to read that players are still struggling with this issue, i wish i could say that if you wrote to Support someone would help you, but considering how my case was handled.. i wouldnt recommend wasting your time.

So yeah, i guess the best move here is to let go and calm down then eventually return someday in the hopes that more Support will be given in accordance to issues like this more often. It does baffle me thou, Ankama keeps insisting that they made the payment method safer/accounts as well.... yet it's broken and if these things still happen, then who's it really protecting? them? or us?

Anyway, i wish you luck Shan, and i am truly sorry to hear that this happened to you  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #764684  Replies : 7  Views : 297
posté Yesterday - 22:06:19 | #4
I appreciate the idea you posted, however, i have a way better idea....

Ankama, Sabi... Support.. whom ever, the way you can compensate us for all of the problems and issues with the ogrine system as of late is to PLEASE just FIX IT.

that's the only real gift i'd want from them. If i wanted a booster pack or anything else for that matter, i'd buy it.

Just Fix the Ogrines payment system so we Can. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764550  Replies : 21  Views : 425
posté Yesterday - 12:32:17 | #5
Support and News updates for the Community Okay so, i think right about now, everybody in the Community is aware that allot of people are unable to Purchase Ogrines therefore not being able to utilize the Shop offers or buy anything from there/booster packs.

I could easily add a link to the Technical Issues and Bugs section in the forum yet I'm sure those who are interested either to help these players or simply to get an update on this issue themselves due to having the same problem, would go check it out themselves.

My biggest Question is still this:

does anyone in Ankama even realize the amount of money they are losing from these players that have been Fighting to get their Ogrines fixed just so they can fully enjoy the game and support IT (the game) financially.

I don't understand why it's so hard to have the players that are struggling with this issue know what exactly is going on or how long it may potentially last. So far i have sadly not received any real answer from Support or well solution for that matter...dont get me wrong, i am very grateful and happy that they are at least getting back to me an consulting my ticket yet what about all the others? is there even a solution?

I just want to raise the concern again for the community, i'm worried about us ever really receiving any help on this problem and honestly if they are truly looking to change the whole system so the only payment method is through Steam, why not just let the community know.

I'm just tired of missing out on all the nice offers they have been putting up in the Shop lately, tired of not being able to buy a booster pack if i want, not being able to get accessories from the Shop... it's just all getting so tedious.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - August 19, 2014, 12:35:37.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764411  Replies : 4  Views : 222
posté Yesterday - 12:20:45 | #6
Dear Ankama/Support team/Sabi,

Sadly as many other Shop offers you have made lately, there are allot of players that simply cannot make the most of these offers due to the ongoing Payment method problems - Not being Able to Buy Ogrines.

Here is a link to this ongoing issue if anyone is experiencing it as well, but also for the rest of the community to see that we have been struggling forever to try and resolve this problem and get Support from Support...

Click here

We just want things to be fair, so everyone gets a chance to make the most of these offers in the Shop lately, why exactly are we being punished?

does anyone in Ankama even realize the amount of money they are losing from these players that have been Fighting to get their Ogrines fixed just so they can fully enjoy the game and support IT financially. 

Thread : News  Preview message : #764409  Replies : 17  Views : 249
posté Yesterday - 12:11:41 | #7
Ticket Number : #1114358

Problem : Mobile payment method issue (Zong)
- states that it's unavailable all of a sudden, thou I've never experienced any problem(s) with this payment method before.

Ongoing problem :
Awaiting an update on this matter from Support, their last message stated that they will consult the billing and technical team. I hope to get a reply from them soon and that this payment option will get corrected.

I have been having this issue for over a month now, been waiting on a solution about this issue from Support, since they first told me they would look into it (20 July 2014) and consult the teams at Ankama.

Thank you for your time.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #764406  Replies : 408  Views : 9446
posté Yesterday - 12:05:45 | #8
I am still worried why i cannot utilize the Zong Mobile Payment Method, I have Never had issues with this payment before, waiting for an answer from Support.. hopefully ill get one soon.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #764405  Replies : 42  Views : 1133
posté Yesterday - 12:03:41 | #9
honestly it's sad how many of these wonderful New Shop Offers, we have been missing over the past month or so.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #764404  Replies : 108  Views : 3579
posté August 18, 2014, 12:40:48 | #10

Quote (Senka @ 17 August 2014 15:52) *
Thank you. I did try that, but I can't find the costs on upgrades of buildings I haven't bought yet. Or their bonus. I was curious to that.
I agree! it would be lovely if someone (who has most of the upgrades already) would be so kind as to create a list of these buildings and items i know there are quite a few other Haven World owners (such as me and Senka) who would truly appreciate this.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #764072  Replies : 28  Views : 2430
posté August 11, 2014, 18:15:02 | #11
Ticket Number : #1114358

Problem : Mobile payment method issue (Zong)
- states that it's unavailable all of a sudden.

Ongoing problem :
I've been getting a response from Support stating that they would look into this matter and get back to me about it yet they haven't, they only keep sending me the same response, they are looking into the matter now and will get back to me. Don't get me wrong, i am really grateful Support got back to me, however, at what cost? because i am only being hushed by getting a the same sort of reply as before.

I have been having this issue for over a month now, been waiting on an update about this issue from Support, since they first told me they would look into it (20 July 2014) but never did.

Please Sabi, could you look into this matter and help.
Thank you for your time.
Best regards.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #762016  Replies : 408  Views : 9446
posté August 11, 2014, 18:07:12 | #12
Sabi,

could you please just get back to me on the issue about the Zong mobile payment method.
is it really unavailable and also why?
I have never had problems with this payment method and would just like to know what to expect, if it will be fixed, looked into for real or something.

Thank you for your time,
regards

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #762014  Replies : 42  Views : 1133
posté August 10, 2014, 15:58:51 | #13

Quote (MidgetMike17 @ 10 August 2014 15:27) *
The game is f2p, everyone has the opportunity to multi-box what is the problem?

If multiboxers are shut down this game will most certainly lose alot of customers.

Besides how can ankama even suggest it? They have allowed it since release so people have paid for more that one account and put alot of work into those accounts. I dont see how you can just take that away from a paying customer.

~Jazza
Sadly, the beauty in all this for Ankama is that we are no longer paying, so i guess that means they can do what ever they want without even giving us a second thought. Question is, is that actually wise? Is it worth losing most of your loyal customers, if not all for the benefit of just a few people who are complaining about us Multiboxers?

Again, the person who even thought of this as a problem clearly fell on their head recently. Because it's a fairly silly thing to petition for considering all thats going wrong and needs to be fixed ingame/payment system!

So Ankama, why not focus on what matters? let your loyal customers continue enjoying the game their way with their friends, most multiboxerz actually belong to a guild and has friend which honestly means they do help others as well as their friends.

Final opinion on the people who support this idea, find a good guild, make some friends and youll see that everything will get so much better and the person who would most probably jump in head first to help you gain levels and drop equips will most probably be the people you are trying to condemn right now - the multiboxers.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761598  Replies : 115  Views : 2319
posté August 10, 2014, 15:05:01 | #14
Also, another point, sorry but this is very upsetting to me..
Who cares if the multi-loggers drop more relics etc.

They work hard, they do the runs, they plan, they have goals for themselves and their friends/perhaps even guildies.

Whom ever raised this concern is kind of out of their mind in my opinion..
Because even if multiboxing becomes forbidden, Wakfu may actually lose allot of players and people might just consider moving over to Dofus - i'd rather pay and have the right to have as many characters as i want than play a free game and have everything or other possibilities slowly be taken away from me.

Besides aside from losing players, those people who are whining about this issue will probably still end up without the things they were petitioning for
- lack of players = lack of a team to go hunt the relics/what ever anyway.
- the people whining will still end up alone because they are probably the mean ones everyone keeps mentioning thus no one helping them.

So maybe the problem isn't the Multiboxerz or the relic drops/what ever people could complain about here, maybe the problem is that some have become to lazy to interact and be respectful and make friends rather than complaining because its easier than changing themselves and how crappy they treat others.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761585  Replies : 115  Views : 2319
posté August 10, 2014, 14:55:42 | #15

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 10 August 2014 14:45) *
If it ever happens, there will be no point for playing to me anymore. I'm using 2 or 3 accs at the same time, my buddies as well, and all of us are attached to these characters and are comfortable with this playstyle. Every single character is precious and helps the team. We don't have to search for random group fillers, deal with crappy persons, deal with those who doesn't have an idea of what Wakfu is, even though they're lvl 155.. Oh, it's been said like thousand times already. There ARE reasons to use multiple clients and better not to touch it.
If Ankama does something to multiboxing, they will lose more than a half of current population.
I personally have been a loyal customer for two years, but if multiboxing is going to be forbidden, I'll be locked out from the only game I've ever played and liked.
I agree with Aho, it will destroy the fun aspect for allot of people, there are many players that prefer to multibox because well believe it or not but sadly there are allot of mean people in the game.
There are really nice people out there too but from my experience most of them also multibox because of the previous fact. Aside from that, as someone else already mentioned, it takes allot of money-time and patience to level and gear your own characters. Be it multiboxing or not either way each and every player does their best and has fun working hard to get stuff for their characters.

Not allowing us to multibox will only cause allot of players to lose the will to play, what of all their hard work and everything they have achieved? personally i dont think Ankama would be that stupid even if the french community seems to think forbidding it would be nice. I disagree fully and considering all the payment issues people have been having, Ankama will probably not do more to shoot themselves in yet another foot by going for this.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761580  Replies : 115  Views : 2319
posté August 10, 2014, 14:45:04 | #16
I do find anyone opposing this request quite silly indeed guys/girls/which ever, lighten up a bit
For one, it's just a game, the costumes were created to be enjoyed and give your character a different yet somewhat unique look to others.

Enjoy the possibilities, respect each other but try not to be so single minded about this because as i said before, allot of people really just enjoy the outfits for the different look - create stories about their character or even draw them.

I find the costume to be really lovely! if it does offend you thou, perhaps don't buy it but relax and let the other players have their fun.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761576  Replies : 25  Views : 585
posté August 10, 2014, 14:36:41 | #17
Follow up on my ticket as soon as possible please.

My ticket number(s):
#1114358, #1132255 and #1141032

Problem: unable to purchase Ogrines.

Payment method: Zong mobile payment method.

thank you for your time,
kind regards.  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #761573  Replies : 408  Views : 9446
posté August 10, 2014, 14:32:00 | #18

Quote (Six02 @ 10 August 2014 06:44) *
The funny thing on my part isn't that I haven't gotten a reply, but it's always the same automated message about what I'm doing wrong.
Hello Six,
Sorry to hear, i wish i could do more but at least i could advise you to perhaps send a reply to that very same ticket explaining the issue as shortly as possible and that you have gotten the same response many times before (do however check that you have done as they asked, if not also insert why you didnt). The only other option, start a new ticket and explain whats been happening on the previous one, firstly explain your problem as shortly and accurately as possible thou.

Hope this helps! good luck!!

Also id recommend posting your ticket number here
Click here

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #761571  Replies : 42  Views : 1133
posté August 10, 2014, 14:26:34 | #19

Quote (Nonagon @ 10 August 2014 06:29) *
I can't buy ogrines and I'm from america. I'd really like to subscribe but I can't.
Hello Nona

I am really sorry to hear about your problem, luckily you are not alone, allot of members of the community is experiencing this very same problem.

Remember to send a ticket to Support and then feel free to post your ticket number and problem here : Click here

hope this helps,
good luck!

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - August 10, 2014, 14:26:56.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #761569  Replies : 6  Views : 956