Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

AngelicPorcel...'s profile
Statistics
407 Posts (0.41 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté Yesterday - 17:39:58 | #1

Quote (LouCypher @ 17 December 2014 17:34) *

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 17 December 2014 17:19) *
uhm where can i find the changes for the Osa ? x.x please would someone mind listing/linking?

Click here
thank you so much! ^^

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #810732  Replies : 183  Views : 3285
posté Yesterday - 17:19:55 | #2
uhm where can i find the changes for the Osa ? x.x please would someone mind listing/linking?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #810725  Replies : 183  Views : 3285
posté December 13, 2014, 06:22:42 | #3

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 13 December 2014 06:03) *
so nothing new? lame...
though i can understand why most would feel this way, in my opinion im just really happy Ankama does a Kwismas event and i still adore the Christmas feel it gives etc. very much.

Thread : News  Preview message : #808413  Replies : 47  Views : 1136
posté December 13, 2014, 05:52:44 | #4
Pleeasse Ankama, tell us that Kwismas island access will not be restricted and that Everyone will be able to enjoy Kwismas in game o.o

not to be sappy or anything but its basically the only Kwismas ill be having so i NEED this okay xD hahaha, seriously o.e its Booster trap free right?

*Booster pack

o.o

Thread : News  Preview message : #808397  Replies : 47  Views : 1136
posté December 12, 2014, 12:04:22 | #5

Quote (Saargus @ 12 December 2014 11:44) *
Portals cost 3ap because aren't they are permanent placements on the field? I haven't seen them expire after a few turns like glyphs or microbots. They are there until the player removes them. That's pretty powerful in my opinion.
most valid point here.

case closed xD

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #808050  Replies : 61  Views : 1675
posté December 11, 2014, 20:55:02 | #6
so it really has no appearance what so ever, basically invisible..

i see.

thanks for adding it, we really appreciate it Ankama...

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #807703  Replies : 44  Views : 2700
posté December 11, 2014, 13:56:41 | #7

Quote (MereBytes @ 11 December 2014 12:32) *
I think portals should be 2 ap aswell. I don't mind if they nerf 1 range for it.
I'd rather mind the range o.e

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #807495  Replies : 61  Views : 1675
posté December 11, 2014, 10:30:44 | #8
I think were complaining too much.

I really like the Elio's and how different they are/play, sure some spells seem costly or overpowered at the moment but the class is new, give Ankama a break and just enjoy things as is right now gosh guys. Obviously revamps will continue happening, leave the harsher criticisms for then. In my opinion, if anyone else was a bit unhappy about what colors we get to choose to change or the choice in female attire i'd understand due to it being the characters general look.

However, try to enjoy the class as it is at the moment and make the most of it, it's revamp chance will come around and things will most probably be tweaked.

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #807406  Replies : 61  Views : 1675
posté December 10, 2014, 13:13:31 | #9

Quote (Viliax @ 10 December 2014 13:11) *
Can't login. It says login server unavailable.

Is this the time for the weekly coffee spilt on the server?
i agree it's a bit annoying, especially after an update the previous day.

never know when you'll be able to fluently enjoy the game
(but hey were not suppose to complain, or at least the f2p people right)

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #806915  Replies : 33  Views : 366
posté December 09, 2014, 22:24:31 | #10

Quote (Evrir @ 09 December 2014 21:41) *
I'm sure they'll release it eventually. Or they'll simply do what they did with the Masq.. just have to be patient. I'm personally curious to what it would look like seeing they sort of have a large.. hat built into their character.
Keep it as is maybe but add a different pattern? could work o.o

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #806656  Replies : 44  Views : 2700
posté December 09, 2014, 19:52:50 | #11

Quote (AduroT @ 09 December 2014 19:49) *
I never even noticed there was no Masq Hoodlum before...
it's for hardcore fans of such things in game, don't worry about it

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - December 09, 2014, 19:53:30.
Reason for edit : edit cause i really want an Elio Emblem also :c
Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #806619  Replies : 44  Views : 2700
posté December 09, 2014, 15:08:13 | #12
Okay let's be honest, i was hoping the clothes of female characters would be as awesome as the male version so that made me a bit sad... also the fact that we can only change the look of the clothes (not color?) Click here (why was this posted then?), the skin color and a few stands of hair Ankaammaaa ;-;

Complaining set aside though, im grateful for the new class and i think they will make for some very interesting builds, nothing is perfect but i hope you guys consider our ideas/thoughts on some things here too.

Anywayz, thanks Ankama it's a real treat before Kwismas! :3

~ also Click here yay ~  

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - December 09, 2014, 19:14:35.
Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #806548  Replies : 47  Views : 2317
posté December 05, 2014, 13:15:47 | #13
and you guys couldn't have done this (thought of it) before releasing the Advent Calendar? ... *sigh* thanks allot.

Thread : News  Preview message : #805081  Replies : 24  Views : 840
posté December 02, 2014, 00:17:38 | #14

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 02 December 2014 00:03) *

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
Today answer is Bomb and gift is a Call a Dog emote.
super original, so worth paying for =P

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #803728  Replies : 74  Views : 5060
posté December 01, 2014, 21:07:36 | #15

Quote (Wishie @ 01 December 2014 19:50) *
Seeing how Ankama did not even alert us that this will be a subscriber-only event (just knowing this as a fact as an old player shouldn't have any effect on the fact that Ankama did not even announce this) is it even possible at least to give us 1 day out of the 25 for all non-subscribers? From what I read there could've been more subscribers earlier on if you had just notified us. Even though I am sincerely disappointed this is a subscriber event, I hope that at least you could make some people who aren't able to afford things in a f2p game happy on Christmas. Is that a lot to ask?
Agreed.

Thread : News  Preview message : #803674  Replies : 189  Views : 4091
posté December 01, 2014, 19:36:18 | #16
Merry Christmas more gifts from Ankama.
I guess their thought process was, what you guys are ungrateful to get the Advent calendar because you guys have to pay for a "gift" fine no gaming for you xD

Kidding, we love you Ankama, we just never don't always understand.
Hope it gets fixed soon! good luck everyone and have fun once the server is back up again ^^

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - December 01, 2014, 19:37:51.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #803637  Replies : 28  Views : 354
posté December 01, 2014, 17:10:55 | #17
aaand non of you guys planning how Christmas or the Advent Calendar will be promoted/received, thought that just maybe it's a bit of a "Hey we know it's Christmas, but who wants to feel cheerful anyway right?" way to go about things?

I'm just saying, if you guys are ever confused how to keep customers or communities happy, why not ask us. Some answers will be silly/not helpful but for allot of us out there who really do care. It would be an opportunity to feel like were a part of things (like we are being heard and considered). Ultimately it's still up to you guys but is it really that hard to ask a month or two ahead of time what the community thinks or feels? who knows some amazing and awesome ideas may stem from it.

Have more faith in your supporters, even if some of us are having a hard time supporting Ankama financially sometimes, we have been following, hoping and dreaming along side you guys and we should matter...

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - December 01, 2014, 17:14:16.
Thread : News  Preview message : #803557  Replies : 189  Views : 4091
posté December 01, 2014, 12:19:23 | #18

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 01 December 2014 12:08) *

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 01 December 2014 12:04) *

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 01 December 2014 11:58) *
@AngelicPorcelain
Well, they lack not only originality, but common sense and morality seems too, based on what they did here.
well don't get me wrong, i really do love and adore this game and am truly happy about it's existence,
however i can't help but feel a sense of disappointment when new things are released.
Not because i'm not grateful that new things are released but given how much time passes, you'd think more love and thought could go into things/ideas. Then there's always the sad truth and fact that the game goes on but old things get left behind and never get fixed or added to etc. They seem to have already forgotten about the Haven Worlds (as a rough example), you really want to tell me that it's complete and that, that was the entire thing they planned and dreamed about? i find that hard to believe because when i look at this game, i see so much potential and the love that first went into it. I fear that they don't care enough about what they have done or accomplished already, that new cheap updates is all that lies ahead for us.

Continues passion for the game, it's communities and the content (old or new), is extremely vital
I may be wrong and I want to be wrong, but this is a fate of games when its creators start valuing the profits over the customer fun and wishes. Lately there have been so much useless content like these mystery boxes... but in the means of the profit, yes, maybe they do bring in. It saddens.
I wish to see another, better Ankama in 2015, but I somehow know it won't just change overnight. With all these "only sub limited" offers and region locked content. It's seems they already chosen the route...
But let's not discuss it here, it's a topic for the Advent Calendar and MODs won't love this kind of violation I suppose.
true, yet were not actually allowed to voice such concerns anyway so.
But i apologize and agree this isn't the place. It does leave one to wonder though, if this is seen will it be given a second thought maybe or will it just be bluntly ignored/removed. *sigh* anyway, It's a thread about Christmas, fake gifts and the Advent calendar for the rich so i'll be off now, Merry Christmas everyone.

Thread : News  Preview message : #803438  Replies : 189  Views : 4091
posté December 01, 2014, 12:04:10 | #19

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 01 December 2014 11:58) *
@AngelicPorcelain
Well, they lack not only originality, but common sense and morality seems too, based on what they did here.
well don't get me wrong, i really do love and adore this game and am truly happy about it's existence,
however i can't help but feel a sense of disappointment when new things are released.
Not because i'm not grateful that new things are released but given how much time passes, you'd think more love and thought could go into things/ideas. Then there's always the sad truth and fact that the game goes on but old things get left behind and never get fixed or added to etc. They seem to have already forgotten about the Haven Worlds (as a rough example), you really want to tell me that it's complete and that, that was the entire thing they planned and dreamed about? i find that hard to believe because when i look at this game, i see so much potential and the love that first went into it. I fear that they don't care enough about what they have done or accomplished already, that new cheap updates is all that lies ahead for us.

Continues passion for the game, it's communities and the content (old or new), is extremely vital
Of course all of this is merely my opinion, what do i know right...

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - December 01, 2014, 12:07:03.
Thread : News  Preview message : #803433  Replies : 189  Views : 4091
posté December 01, 2014, 11:55:15 | #20

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 01 December 2014 11:51) *

Quote (Shiemi-meme @ 01 December 2014 11:49) *

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 01 December 2014 11:46) *

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 01 December 2014 11:44) *

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 01 December 2014 11:40) *
So, let's start then...

On a first day of Kwismas
Ankama gave to me
A smelly gobbal deco...
well i'm fairly sure those who can't participate would be more than grateful, then again, that's how it usually works doesn't it?
Ahah, no it's not about that I complain. It's a gobball gift and it's description says "smells" of gobball. So it's smelly gobball deco, right?
Is it the yellow box? Is it safe to assume that we're getting the same ol' boxes/hanging star decos and kwismas food stuff again?
Well THAT gobball deco is same as before, can't tell if other gifts will be same.
Probably.

If there is one thing they lack, it's originality as of late... dare i say, Eliotrope?

Thread : News  Preview message : #803429  Replies : 189  Views : 4091