Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

AngelicPorcel...'s profile
Statistics
377 Posts (0.39 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté November 19, 2014, 20:02:27 | #1

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 19 November 2014 19:59) *

There is a female version

Dunno why dofus got this art and sabi didn't post this one here to
Dawh! thank you so much ^^ i guess they aren't the worst looking creations ever xD girls outfit is kind of hot so yay.
(i don't know, lazy, maybe?)

Thread : News  Preview message : #798511  Replies : 329  Views : 4130
posté November 19, 2014, 19:55:48 | #2
seriously if this is going to end up like the Foggernauts, only being male... i may as well just quit the game and get it over with.

my only real concern.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - November 19, 2014, 19:56:21.
Thread : News  Preview message : #798502  Replies : 329  Views : 4130
posté November 07, 2014, 19:29:48 | #3
the video's name gives it away honestly xD "visitors from the stars," i vote new class!

Thread : News  Preview message : #794152  Replies : 345  Views : 4924
posté October 29, 2014, 11:25:54 | #4
RP ~ Destined A dangerous forgotten Island, a cave filled with magic and secrets. Will myth become fact or will everything remain but a story told and made up by the ancestors? follow this RP as everything comes to light.

About this Thread
:
It is mainly for story development. If anyone would like to ask questions, be it about a certain character in the RP or just plainly a request for us to open a OOC thread for this RP (to explain certain chain of events etc.)
then please Ankabox me!

Extra Information about this RP:

We won’t be accepting other people to the RP, there is already a Character group of 6 created.

The story plays out in the Wakfu era - well after Ogrest’s Chaos.

Italic’s will be used to display thoughts.

Underlining will display the time which in the scene is happening, it will most likely be the same instance, only the area changes/is different.

Bold and underlining will display the time which in the scene is happening but it will most likely be a different instance (for ex. a day ago, a week ago, a month ago etc. - which will usually be stated), the area changes/is different or could in fact be the same due to a memory and such.

Storyline:

A group of characters meet up and form a party to go on a journey to find answers. The answers they seek lie within a deep dark cave on an old forgotten Island. The Island itself is said to hold its own mysteries and secrets. However it has been rumored that this cave has a waterfall of pure Wakfu within its depths. The Myth states that once one drinks or touches the water infused with Wakfu, that you may find the answers you seek, some even claim that the Goddess of Wakfu herself tends to come down from the universe to checkup on their creations. Every single character in this group has their reasons for wanting to find this mythical place of hope. Does something this special and magical even really exist though? Will the characters find the Island and even more so, if they do, will they survive it?

Small side note: Character Information will begin to be added today.
Please make note that the screenshot(s) of the character(s) themselves do not belong to me/us and are purely added to help with a better understanding of the general look and class(es) of said fictional character. The existing class (along with anything else that is property of Ankama), belongs purely to Ankama, i do not claim to own any of it. It's purely for fictional use in the RP to help readers get a better understanding and view of each and every character.

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - November 16, 2014, 12:54:00.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #791394  Replies : 8  Views : 250
posté September 17, 2014, 10:05:54 | #5
HeLLo Meierz x3

I was so happy about the new update when i saw Riktus clan being an option for the community, i thought of your guild instantly ^^

i still think making this guild (from the start) was an awesome concept and idea! sadly before, it sucked a bit to try and get things going because no Riktus clan to make things easier and more organized. However here we are!! XD

You are a wonderful person and i don't doubt your awesome leader skills one bit, don't let anyone get you down, i really wish you well with the guild and hope that you guys can indeed make pvp and nation wars more interesting by being around ^^
I myself am not one for pvp yet considering what its all about i think something interesting like your guild is exactly what this game needs :3 i look forward to seeing members of your guild around ^^

Once again, good luck! and feel free to give me a pm if you ever feel the need x3

~ Tali ~

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #776953  Replies : 94  Views : 4932
posté September 01, 2014, 18:19:13 | #6
same here, super sad getting this right after getting back from work
WAKFFFUUUUU ;-;

fixiez it asap please Ankamaz!

~ Tali ~

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #768693  Replies : 66  Views : 1580
posté August 30, 2014, 23:22:44 | #7
wonderful! lovely! spectacular
more wonderful new things and stuff going on sale, never mind those who are still struggling with the Payment Method.

Enjoy, those who are able to buy Ogrines!!  

Thread : News  Preview message : #767886  Replies : 20  Views : 1231
posté August 24, 2014, 14:09:19 | #8

Quote (WNxSidewinder @ 23 August 2014 21:59) *

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 23 August 2014 12:59) *
Why is it always a nightmare over there thou??? are they truly that bad off, that they can afford to do this?

It's a small company managing two MMO's; the fact they're replying at all shows they care. You don't think they want your financial support? It's ludicrous to think that they actively don't want your money. Sabi has already stated that they are working on it and complaining about it more isn't going to help anyone. Stop being silly and impatient; give them some time to fix it.

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 23 August 2014 12:59) *
What i dont understand about them is that even thou it says Payment method Temporarily unavailable, i get an answer such as this from Support? That i should rest assured and have more patience....
I dont have much help for all the other players to get help and even if they do, the ticket may get 'solved' like mine. I've never had any issues with this payment method, its strange and sad to me that it got 'removed' all of a sudden. Of course there is nothing i can do about it other than voicing my opinion on the forums yet still...im quite disappointed in Ankama. Is this what 'customer service' looks like? i mean thanks for letting me finally know but geez. It seems like no one was even aware it had been removed until they investigated..are there more issues like this then?

I'm not sure why your emphasizing the word 'removed' and writing that way. Are you passive aggressively suggesting a conspiracy theory? They're running a business, it's not their fault for making sure the people who supply their payment options stay afloat and maintain efficiency.

As for your payment method being disabled at this current junction, a number of 3rd party gaming cards are being removed and discontinued. For example, the Ultimate Game Cards are effectively shutting down entirely. You can read more about it here.

So let me reiterate; it is not the responsibility of Ankama's to ensure that 3rd party payment options remain available because of instability on the distributor's end.
Okay. I am just saying, it is their games, they have a responsibility to keep their customers up to date, sure i agree with you that they cant always know etc etc but to act asap and actually apologize and inform their customers is only respectful and honestly that would send a better message than what they have been doing. so as much as i appreciate your comment, yes there are two sides to the story, make sure you dont forget that either.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #765993  Replies : 118  Views : 5460