Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Nyolotte's profile
Statistics
74 Posts (0.08 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 24, 2014, 11:56:57 | #1
Same here! Some warning would have been nice.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779953  Replies : 15  Views : 291
posté September 15, 2014, 12:01:46 | #2
Larva skins at least used to be a common drop from larvas, but I'm not sure if that has been changed. Have you tried fighting them? I remember running the Larva dungeon a good few times as well as checking the market regularly. The fisherman profession also gets easier once you hit 65 I think (at that level Sufokia's Wild Prairie is great) so keep it up! ^^

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #776105  Replies : 5  Views : 168
posté September 09, 2014, 11:47:56 | #3
Name: Lunch
Server: Remington
LvL 100: Armorer, Leatherdealer, Tailor & Baker (& all gathering professions)

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #772226  Replies : 43  Views : 3509
posté September 07, 2014, 19:38:43 | #4
In the newest Letter to the community, Azael writes:

"Finally, the craft revamp is expected to arrive early next year."

This post has been edited by Nyolotte - September 07, 2014, 19:39:19.
Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #771465  Replies : 3  Views : 451
posté August 29, 2014, 08:18:41 | #5
I knew I should have done this as I've just been through leveling baker but unfortunately was too lazy to jot down numbers..
What I think I do know is that to level from 99 to 100, it took slightly over 170 crafts. So.. generally speaking it would take around 100 breads per level most of the time?

As for recipes, it is of course up to you (like, perhaps you got some farmer resources hanging around that you'd like to use) but here is the list of breads I went for (along with very approximate levels). I know some start crafting these things earlier (at 50% or under) but yeah, just personal preference that I waited a bit longer than that. Also, you may well craft some of these breads far longer and skip others but the variation is kind of nice sometimes.

0-17 Farle Bread
17-32 Foccacia
32-45 Oat Bran Bread
45-58 Rye Bread
58-68 Blonde Loaf
68-78 Corn Bread
78-88 Sunshine Bread
88-100 Brick Bread (it took me a bit more than 2000 breads to get these levels)

I hope somebody will be able to provide you with more accurate info.
Good luck with leveling your baker! ^^

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #767332  Replies : 1  Views : 559
posté August 25, 2014, 19:35:07 | #6
Not too happy about this.. I don't want Wakfu to become another one of 'those' MMOs. ._.

Thread : News  Preview message : #766285  Replies : 18  Views : 1295
posté August 21, 2014, 10:53:11 | #7
* //\\ * //\\ * The SOMETIMES Gathering Services * //\\ * //\\ *

What is this about?
I will gather RELATIVELY SMALL amounts of RESOURCES for a fee/materials/other resources IF I can.

What does this mean?
  • I will NOT farm for monster DROPS.
  • I prefer orders ranging between 500 and 1000 pcs. (but orders up to 3000 pcs. are possible).
  • My access is limited to areas of level 124 and below (so basically to Fungopole). This is mainly of concern for resources including mining, fishing & trapping.

How does it work?
  • You should contact me in-game (by messaging "Lunch") with your request(s) and timeframe. Of course you may also use the forums to do so, but it may take me some time to get back to you.
  • IF I take the task AND we agree on the price, I will let you know approximately when I'll get back to you. Naturally, I will try my best to accommodate your request but due to real life and time constraints I unfortunately cannot guarantee it (that's why sometimes).
  • I do NOT require payment upfront but PLEASE respect my work enough to show up when I'm finished! Of course, if such cases would to occur, I would never accept another request from that person.

Do note that gathering some things may take more time than others!

• It takes more time to chase mobile or.. otherwise active mobs (yes, I'm looking at you, Tofoones).
  • Cap'n Atcha doesn't show up when trapping, and this means less resources compared to other gathering professions.
  • Mines may be subject to availability and respawns. In the rare case that they happen to be fully occupied, it is unlikely that I will want to use my time on "competing" with whomever else has an ongoing route in the area.

Gathering professions:
Fisherman 100 ---------------------------- Farmer 100
Miner 100 -----------------------------------Lumberjack 100
Trapper 100 --------------------------------Herbalist 100

Crafting professions:
Leatherdealer 100 ---------------------- Jeweler 100 (Elevenses)
Tailor 100 ---------------------------------- Close-Combat Weapons Master 100 (Elevenses)
Baker 100 --------------------------------- Area-of-Effect Weapons Master 95
Armorer 95

^ I (we) will craft for free (but naturally would appreciate any tips or a good word).

P.S. Thank you for all the orders so far! ^^

This post has been edited by Nyolotte - August 30, 2014, 18:00:27.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #764967  Replies : 1  Views : 186
posté May 02, 2013, 11:41:01 | #8
Thank you for the event, it was great as long as it lasted! ^^ I was very happy for the nice little boost to leveling some of the professions that I had felt a little demotivated in, and thanks to that, I finally managed to reach my goals. I do hope that such events will make more frequent appearance in the future!

Thread : News  Preview message : #536657  Replies : 20  Views : 1831
posté May 01, 2013, 13:04:10 | #9

Quote (french-pancake @ 29 April 2013 16:33) *

Quote (Marchen1 @ 29 April 2013 15:54) *

Quote (FoxCommanders @ 28 April 2013 21:29) *
Dear amaknians, thank you for support on current elections, hope to meet your expectations. Looking for responsible players from different guilds for the government.

You really say this when 4 of 5 are from your own guild and 1 of 4 is your alt.

I wonder how many alts are being used to upvote you this time.
Just look at the positive opinions in the governor popularity - here's the approximate answer.

Either that, or maybe there are also those Amaknians who are so tired of the "usual" order, and just like a change no matter how things turn out.

This post has been edited by Nyolotte - May 01, 2013, 13:06:43.
Reason for edit : typo
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #536035  Replies : 31  Views : 2622
posté April 01, 2013, 11:33:10 | #10

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 31 March 2013 22:50) *
Yeah, let's all start speaking in our native languages now, it'll be fun.

I find your comment slightly rude, especially when people post in their native languages only on such rare occassions, and it's really not that hard to use Google translator if not knowing the meaning bothers you. The person above you wrote about some bugs in connection with the fleaster egg decoration. Approximate translation goes:

"The egg is a disaster. When I used it, it aligned itself in a corner where there already was an item. Now it's impossible to move, or do anything to the egg at all. The main thing is that it remains in the inventory after use ..."

Thread : News  Preview message : #514205  Replies : 25  Views : 2144
posté March 22, 2013, 20:40:08 | #11
Well, I certainly don't know about the best if we go by majority votes overall, but as I prefer MMOs that are different from the mass (else I wouldn't be playing Wakfu) and have humor, engaging/different gameplay etc., I'm also looking forward to trying out Wildstar. Another MMO that's appeared pretty fun has been PSO2, which also should be released outside Japan sometime this year. Just thought it deserved a mention too.  

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #509309  Replies : 12  Views : 962
posté March 20, 2013, 11:07:48 | #12
I totally support this idea! Out of options though, I think I like the second one better (the one where you get both fighting/crafting bonus at the same time) leaving you with a proper choice.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #507693  Replies : 5  Views : 458
posté March 11, 2013, 08:43:25 | #13

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 11 March 2013 07:48) *
They recently took the epaulettes off of the pirate insignias which is a start I guess
UU YEAH! Also noticed that a while ago and it's such a lovely change. *-*

Needless to say, Ephurlettes didn't look particularly matching with any of the pirate insignias prior to the tweak, and in general I have found those occassions when insignia and epaulettes go well together is very rare. :x It can happen though, like with Doziak Epaulettes + Amaknian Pirate Insignia or Featherypaulettes + Cupiddlypants Insignia etc. But as fun as trying to find an item to match your looks just for cosmetic purposes can be, I would much rather have if no gear parts were shown at all.

Currently, at least the following insignias share this "problem":
Insignia of Rising Sun (shows epps)
Little Pirate Insignia (epps, again)
Froggy Insignia (epps..)
Quaquack Insignia (epps!)
Cupiddlypants Insignia (epps)
Valkyrie Insignia (epps)
Sacred Bow Meow Insignia (epps and cape)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #500903  Replies : 21  Views : 1906
posté March 11, 2013, 00:20:27 | #14
♫ Lunch à la Mode ♪ Ello! I finally got myself together for some fanart this time round, thought I do hope to update this thread from time to time. Constructive criticism is always much appreciated as I really want to get better. ^^

Here's my iopette called Lunch. Her hair was meant to be much more orange (and really, it was, it's just that me and my scanner disagreed and I don't know how to fix it). :x

This one features a (slightly creepy) nameless eniripsa who loves Wodents (and Wodents love her back!) :3 I kind of regret using a black multiliner as it turned out a little sharp, and in general I was a bit sloppy with the white ink. That Wodent looks like a giant ricecake, though. Yum!

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #500639  Replies : 3  Views : 534
posté March 01, 2013, 16:50:30 | #15

Quote (XjumperX @ 01 March 2013 16:01) *
Or maybe you should stop complaining and try leveling it. I got to just under level 90 before the xp bug so it's far from impossible.
Well, congratulations for your achievement but I still think that handyman before these new recipes was close to impossible unless you have a massive amount of spare time and/or money to buy rare drops once you hit around 65ish. Not only does handyman seem to be the hardest job to level ingredient-wise, but also the least rewarding in terms of exp.. so I really fail to see how exp revamp would amount to being spoon-fed. I must admit that the new recipe additions are very helpful though, but it's also slightly frustrating how astronomic amounts of these specific few tree types are all that's ever needed for half of all crafting jobs.. not eco-friendly at all!

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #489169  Replies : 13  Views : 1267
posté February 28, 2013, 15:07:52 | #16
I think this "new feature" is awful, builds up unreasonably fast, and I seriously doubt it being fully thought through. I don't think it exactly expands the class selection either.. as an iop, I certainly wish I was a cra right now. *deep sigh*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #485757  Replies : 162  Views : 9632
posté February 26, 2013, 16:22:44 | #17
It's not a bug, so you get to keep your bare feet.
The question has been asked before and I believe that back then Troyle said that it was a simple mistake on Boutique's side; no shoes were meant to be displayed on the picture. Well, it was promised that this will be fixed at some point, and maybe it will eventually.. someday.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #478159  Replies : 1  Views : 211
posté February 26, 2013, 14:54:29 | #18
Well, I had thought those bags would have been a leather dealer thing (just cause of the 'bags'), not that there's anything wrong with handymen crafting them either. I totally agree that handymen need some new recipes (and a massive exp revamp). At the moment it appears that leveling any other craft to max is easier than to level handy from 60 to 80.

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #477905  Replies : 13  Views : 1726