Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

One xbox... 3 dofus players
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2005-10-30
posté March 31, 2011, 21:15:20 | #1
One xbox... 3 dofus players Bit of a quandry here.

My household has one xbox 360, and 3 dofus players. Each of the dofus players has a profile on the xbox, but only one profile has the Xbox Live Account. This is the profile that downloaded Islands of Wakfu, and is currently linked to my Ankama account. I know that the other profiles don't get the code that you need to input on the Ankama site.

Query: If one of the other profiles creates an Xbox Live account, can they also download Islands of Wakfu even though there is already a copy on the xbox and run it as a separate game so that someone else in the house can get the download code and then get the in-game items, or are we stuck to just the one player who originally downloaded it?

I'm hoping Ankama *might* have forseen that this type of thing might happen and that there's some way for all three of us to get the in-game goodies.

Thanks for any help.

posté March 31, 2011, 21:21:06 | #2
Pretty sure you'd need 3 seperate hard-drives, or at least Memory Cards with enough memory on to store the game/save data/profile.
You probably could download several copies onto the same xbox/memory unit, but, it would probably overwrite the previous copy of IoW.
Im not too sure, but thats an educated guess.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2006-05-06
posté April 02, 2011, 11:31:21 | #3
Every xbox account have separate account-link key I checked it already.