Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Lost synchornisation, Everything stops syncing but you can still move around
posté May 07, 2011, 15:18:48 | #1
Lost synchornisation happens like eachtime I login to the eu server and run for 2 mins.

I wont be able to talk to NPC or switch between maps as nothing is responsive.

Sometimes it happens when i m in battle and the enemy just stopped doing things, count down wont end the turn and everything just stops there.

only login in again can solve it, but it will happen after a few mins again. really frequently...

I'm currently in Australia now...ping should be around 500 or so...

is it my own problem? anyone experiencing the same?

posté May 07, 2011, 15:51:29 | #2
Australia should have a ping of 300-380, which is "normal" for connecting to a EU server. A ping like yours, 500 is way above "normal", so it's your connection problem for the ping problem.

As for De-synchornisation, many of us are getting it, so that's also "normal".

This post has been edited by Aie-for-Pie - May 07, 2011, 15:51:51.
posté May 07, 2011, 15:59:38 | #3

Quote (Aie-for-Pie @ 07 May 2011 15:51) *
Australia should have a ping of 300-380, which is "normal" for connecting to a EU server. A ping like yours, 500 is way above "normal", so it's your connection problem for the ping problem.

As for De-synchornisation, many of us are getting it, so that's also "normal".

ummm
i m just making a estimate on the 500 ping I don't know what's is the address to ping
but I'm having really serious de-sync problems... like instant de-sync right after I login...

k I just went to pingtest.net and tested the connection to a french server. it is 376 so I guess I'm in the normal range but the instant desync is probably not...
I did a search and seems most people have 30mins -2hours desync ...

I just switched to another system (OSX) and installed wakfu. apparently it didn't solve anything...

posté May 07, 2011, 16:04:00 | #4
Yes, as I said, many of us have this problem. I personally have to log in up to 20 times in a row to be able to play.

posté May 07, 2011, 16:10:40 | #5

Quote (Aie-for-Pie @ 07 May 2011 16:04) *
Yes, as I said, many of us have this problem. I personally have to log in up to 20 times in a row to be able to play.

umm ok... do you mean like after 20 times there is probably one time that de-sync won't happened until maybe after a few hours? if so I'll try to login a few more times...
thanks anyway

posté May 07, 2011, 19:09:44 | #6
Erm, 20 times is just an example. What I really mean is that it takes loads of tries.

Try to optimize your um... performance before trying, it helps. A little.

This post has been edited by Aie-for-Pie - May 07, 2011, 19:13:08.
posté May 07, 2011, 22:53:51 | #7
I reported it as a bug and it says that the lost of sync is because some DOSS attacks. The lag is because of that too. I don't know why they have not fixed this, it started the same day the beta opened.

posté May 08, 2011, 00:32:54 | #8
Proof? What's your source? There are no publicly known indication of a DOS attack. What we know is simply the server not being able to handle everyone around the world connecting to one server instead of over 10 servers like Dofus.

posté May 08, 2011, 03:17:48 | #9

Quote (Holoin @ 07 May 2011 22:53) *
I reported it as a bug and it says that the lost of sync is because some DOSS attacks. The lag is because of that too. I don't know why they have not fixed this, it started the same day the beta opened.

u mean they sad that in the bug report reply that is an dos attack?

Also I think there might be something to do with client side optimization about time out and latency...

posté May 08, 2011, 21:14:09 | #10
I looked it up in the reports, you shouldn't be able to understand it because it doesn't say "Oh, you loss sync because server are under DoS attacks.", and I highly doubt a Client Status Reporter would be able to analyse the cause of bugs/glitches/problem you are experiencing, the only thing it does is generate your computer's specs, screen shots and the scripts that are running the moment you clicked the bug report button.

I think you are just making it up.

This post has been edited by Aie-for-Pie - May 08, 2011, 21:16:30.
posté May 09, 2011, 18:37:23 | #11
Whatever the cause, I'm experiencing the same thing. It's annoying and NOT FUN!

However, since this is still beta, albeit OPEN, which would lead me to believe major issues such as this should not be present, I will just hope to see it fixed soon.