Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

[ New Class] : Repse's Rest
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté February 25, 2013, 00:45:37 | #1
[ New Class] : Repse's Rest Repse’s Rest: A class of beings with pent up Wakfu and Stasis within them causing them to release large amounts at a time and then fall into deep slumbers when tuckered out. They have abilities built upon the idea of psychic powers such as: telekinesis, telepathy, and teleportation. Their appearance is of small children buried in deep clothing that hardly reveals their bodies.

Story: One dark stormy day in the world of twelve, right before Ogrest’s chaos. A young girl about ten years of incarnation, was all alone upon a hill top overlooking the approaching nimbus clouds. Her parents had been killed in a minor war three years ago, her grand parents had adopted her, but died of old age one year ago. With these common feelings of helplessness and despair of the fragility of a mortal life heaped upon this young girl, she pondered what she wanted most in the world. Then it came to her, she wanted to be eternally young and to be strong… to not die. So she sat there, upon the eve of Ogrest’s chaos, praying to whichever god or goddess who would listen to her. The gods and goddesses of the world of twelve, having heard similar prayers before were annoyed at first, but felt sorry for the girl who lost so much in such a short time. They decided to give a tiny fraction of their powers to the girl, to see what she would do, and they also thought a tiny child would be pretty harmless anyways. It turned out, the girl was smarter then the gods and goddesses thought. She hid herself away in a dimension which stasis and wakfu intertwined, she slept there in the center for many years, slowly absorbing both receding and new wakfu and stasis, using the gods and goddesses powers to maintain these energies. Time passed in the blink of a eye and the gods and goddesses of the world of twelve eventually forgot the little girl, thought she probably drowned in the waters of Ogrest’s Chaos. Eventually one day she awoke from her slumber, a full goddess with the combined energies of wakfu and stasis inside of her, her little body remained in it’s child state from the combined energies and her intelligence gave the energies a new will similar to the powers of a psychic. The gods and goddesses were shocked when they found out they had indirectly given birth to a new goddess, but the new goddess wished them no harm, she had only wanted peace and to watch over the world with them. In fact she became a disciple to all those who helped her reach this level, as thanks, though nobody in the world of twelve besides the original gods and goddesses knew about her existence, so she gained no disciples. She remained a secret for the day she might be needed.

Spells:

Wakfu Branch:

Floral Dance: A dance of flowers that removes aliments to a nearby character, a tribute to Sadida.

Heart Sketch: A painting of a heart and a whispered word to heal a group of allies user is not healed, a tribute to Eniripsa.

Wakfushake Drink: A liquefied state of consumable Wakfu inspired by Pandawa to heal oneself.

Temporal Relief: Time freezes in a certain area, giving extra ap to those outside of the area. A tribute to Xelor. Area increases as spell levels.

Cloudy Assist: Must have Cumulous out in play to use spell. Shields an ally with a random elemental resist, inspired by Feca.

Stasis Branch:

Dark Mirror: Hide in the light to attack your foes from behind. Tribute to Sram.

Sympathy: Lose an equal amount of hp, ap, mp, and wp to the foe or ally selected, that foe or ally gains the extra hp, ap, mp, and wp that you lose. Inspired by Sacrier.

Lucky Throw: Must have Cumulous out in play to use spell. Toss Cumulous out onto a foe or ally and either heal or damage them, inspired by Ecaflip.

Passion: Store a large amount of stasis into a fist and shoot it out at the foe, inspired by Iop.

Aim: Direct a focused arrow of stasis at a faraway foe, inspired by Cra.

Defiance Branch:

Rush Wave: Charge at a foe damaging anything in your path, once target is hit, bounce back same amount of cells.

Raise Shot: Hover a foe in midair and shoot neutral energies at them from a distance.

Ravage: Transfer a certain amount of ap and mp from a foe to yourself while causing damage.

Climate: Cause a certain area to be engulfed in flames by transferring the heat from the surrounding area to the center of the area, the surrounding area simultaneously is covered with ice. Area increases as spell is leveled as well as damage from the fire. Iced cells causes anything that walks on it to slip forward one cell.

Slumber Land: Causes all units on the field to fall asleep and gain hp or get damaged from nightmares for the duration of the spell.

Skills:

Active:

Cumulous: Summon a cloud that normally acts as a pillow for Repse. Uses a random ability from a random monster, inspired by Osamoda.

Sleeve flap: Focus psychic energy into your sleeves to use them as wings to fly. Grants extra mp.
Nautilus Sigh: Create a spiral wind around you to blow away both foes, allies, and Cumulous if in field, recharges every other turn.

Brainstorm: Adds a electric barrier around Cumulous causing minor damage to adjacent foes or allies next to it.

Introvert: Withdraw into your clothes to accumulate ap, mp, and wp each turn skill is active. Cannot move when skill is active.

Passive:

Gold Rush: If an ally is a Enutroph, receive double prospecting, tribute to Enutroph.

Synch: If an ally is a Repse, take half of the damage they receive.

Dreaded Weather: Increases duration of the effects of climate spell.
Regenerate: If Repse is at least three cells away from a foe, recover some hp.

Sacrifice: If an ally falls in battle, fall in their place, the doomed unit gains the rest of hp, ap, mp, and wp you had.

For this class I wanted a being who would benefit most from being protected by teammates in battle and then being able to repay help afterwards with benefits accumulated. I also wanted a being who could affect the field of combat to change the strategy of gameplay.

If enough people respond with positive feedback to this, I will draw how I see them look.

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - February 25, 2013, 00:48:13.
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-06-27
posté February 27, 2013, 04:28:53 | #2
This sounds amazing, although it's not quite clear what the "Defiance" branch is.
I like the idea of devotion to all the separate gods, also the different buffs are interesting.
It would be a cool class to try out.

posté March 01, 2013, 05:13:43 | #3

Quote (Eidolus @ 27 February 2013 04:28) *
This sounds amazing, although it's not quite clear what the "Defiance" branch is.
I like the idea of devotion to all the separate gods, also the different buffs are interesting.
It would be a cool class to try out.
The defiance branch is my fan-made hypothesis of a energy combined with Stasis and Wakfu together. Therefore it has access to changing the environment and gravity at will. It was my hope that this new branch would bring a new form of strategy to battling in general.

If at least three more people respond with positive comments, I might make a sprite animation showing off my idea in flash someday. Still learning the mechanics and such, but getting there.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté September 04, 2013, 06:12:19 | #4
aaaaaaa, amg. I was stalking you and I read through this. Why does it not have enough replies?! DDDD: *hoards more people to reply*
This is so goooood, I love the concept and the background story, and how you designed the branches to be of unique elements, deviating from the usual four natural elements. *Very much inlove with the wakfu branch btw*

Hope I can see it develop *__* It's almost like a jack of all trades kind of class. I'd definitely play this class.

- Ms Stalker /shot'd

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - September 04, 2013, 06:21:53.
posté December 30, 2013, 23:21:30 | #5

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 04 September 2013 06:12) *
aaaaaaa, amg. I was stalking you and I read through this. Why does it not have enough replies?! DDDD: *hoards more people to reply*
This is so goooood, I love the concept and the background story, and how you designed the branches to be of unique elements, deviating from the usual four natural elements. *Very much inlove with the wakfu branch btw*

Hope I can see it develop *__* It's almost like a jack of all trades kind of class. I'd definitely play this class.

- Ms Stalker /shot'd
Thanks, I made this at a moment's thought one day so it's pretty messy. 8 Sorry I didn't get to your comment sooner, I thought I wouldn't get any more replies so I have not checked back in a while. I'm pretty terrible at drawing, and have low self esteem, so that's why I need a lot of support post wise. o3o I also had another idea for another class involving the fusion of a gemlin to your character. Not sure what happened to it... either way, when I posted the picture for that class, it got ignored.