Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Spell Balance ?, for anyone wanna make a bit more balance class.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-09-13
posté September 06, 2013, 02:25:12 | #1
Spell Balance ? What if we try to balance the spell...?

Let's make your own spell's damage that sound balance in the game.

Each spell you will choose cost of

AP : 0-6
MP : 0-2
WP : 0-2
Min.Range : 0-4
Element : Fire/Air/Water/Earth

Now for the chart I'll say
1AP will equal 15 damage ,
1 MP equal 20 damage and
1 WP equal 25 damage.
and if min range isn't 1, you got 10 damage per Minimum Range.
+5 damage if it's fire element.
now count your

Total Possible damage :

This is sound OP, yet you gotta spend off some of this damage point for other ability in the spell. just like using damage to purchase as Kama.

To increase.....
Max range : 1-8 [Cut down 5 damage per range (from 2 up)]
Improvable Range? : yes/no [Cut down 10 damage if you want it to effected by character's/gears range improvement.]
LoS Requires? : yes/no [Cut down 15 damage if you want it never have LoS]
Point or AoE? : 1-6 [Cut down 5 damage every 1 more square you will improve, eg.-20 damage if it's 5 squares, 1 cell is the original point that not counted as improvement]

not just that... now you will spent damage for spell effect if you want it a bit more interesting.

but first let's see the condition. you have to have certain AP/MP/WP to unlock each effect. (the condition will not cost anything.) well, it's not really sound balance much. OP or not ,just be honest to yourself.
Choose one or two
Condition :
must use at least 3 AP - to unlock Lv3 effect
must use at least 5 AP - to unlock Lv4 effect
must use at least 1 MP - to unlock movement with more than one cells
must use at least 1 WP - to unlock summon
Limit 2 per target : Unlock Lv2 effect with 1-2 AP or to get extra 5 damage
Limit 1 per target : Unlock Lv3 effect with 1-2 AP or to get extra 15 damage
Limit 2 per turn : Unlock Lv3 effect with 1-2 AP or to get extra 10 damage
Limit 1 per turn : Unlock Lv4 effect with 2-4 AP or to get extra 20 damage
must be in certain effect : Unlock LV 4 effect
must use on certain thing : Unlock LV 3 effect
must do at start of turn : Unlock LV 5 effect
must not move : Unlock LV 5 effect
must not attack : Unlock LV 5 effect
Other (Request)
Or None

Oh you have seen there is no condition to unlock lv1 effect? yes, you can put the effect in right awaywithout unlocking.

Ok!, Once you choose your condition. now you can choose effect of the spell as you want. Keep in mind you better exchange damage for the effect just like you exchange for range. nothing free.

Spell effect : have many different levels. I separates them to 5 Levels

Lv1 Effect This effect level will Possibly 'Lengthen, Shorten, or Harden' the fight in basic. *Notice this effect level play with possibility.
eg. Crit/Block/Dodge/Lock/Willpower/Prospecting/Perception /etc
how many ability points you have to spend to get this stat? if 1 damage equal 10 ability points in the game, I hope you know to to weight this stat buff.

Lv2 Effect : This effect level will Always 'Lengthen or Shorten, or Harden ' the fight in basic.
eg. +,- % of resist or damage of each element or all / armor / initiative/ etc
1 damage per 5% resist/damage buff on one element. *4 if it's all element. 5 Armor HP per 1 damage. other is the same as lv 1 effect.

Lv3 Effect : This effect level will Improve game strategy
eg. Movement/+-AP/MP/Range/Zombification/HP Exchange/Unable to move/ Stabilized/ -HP per AP,MP,WP including movement effect.
This is so varies, can you weight the damage out by yourself? you better take out at least 10 damages.
for movement effect, every 1 cell reduce about 5 damage. push/pull/move up/move back

Lv4 Effect : This effect will Possibly disturb game strategy. *Notice this effect level play with possibility.
eg. stun/sleep/crit-fail/skid/ possible to -AP,MP,WP,Range
Take out 1 damage every 2% possible. dont go over 30%

Lv5 Effect : Cheat Code Button
eg. Trans/Future Peace Armor/Lift up/100% stun/ etc
Whatever AP,MP using this spell will reduce all damage to 0. in other word, don't thinking about doing damage while using OP spell.

Side Effect : have you ever want your spell to be awesome? hey you try to stun that guy and you failed, now you stun yourself. The side effect is the same as effect but always negative to user. you can get your spell damage back to use with other better thing. Side effect use same chart as spell effect but return damage 1/3 of what you have to spend on spell effect.(Just reverse it with 1/3 return) Side effect are not necessary to have.

Finally, your customize spell are almost finish. they might leave some wired debuff on you. and now you better recheck your damage.

Total damage : remember how OP your spell damage is? now it's lowered by spell effect, right?

I dont know how Wakfu Team balance the spell. But this is how I balance the spell at about lv 100. I try to make myself for fun. I try to make it sound most balance as much as possible. I you think it's should be change in number somewhere, feel free to talk about it. and If you wanna make yours base on my spell balance, take the form by copying all the bold texts and fill out.

----------------------------------

so when we make class, it come to multiply spells, how would you balance the spell?
for me if it's 5 spells... I'll first

Select Range Type :
- CC : all spell never have more than 2 maximum range. all spell ‘all un-improvable range’
- Mid : 2 spells have minimum range at 2 / no spell can be over 5 maximum range from start.
- Range : 2 spells have min range at 2 / other have min range at 3

then in each element that have 5 spells.
must have a spell that use 1-2 AP ,
must have a spell that use 3-4 AP ,
must have a spell that use 5-6 AP.
and last 2 spells can cost any AP from 0-6
My rule ! :3

This post has been edited by RaZept - September 06, 2013, 02:45:47.
posté July 29, 2014, 04:41:54 | #2
The AP1 irons are polished not chromed like the AP2s. Thus, they wear as well as other similar clubs,Callaway X-24 Irons e.g. Callaway X20s. I have had my AP1s for a few weeks, and in addition they look fine after a few rounds.

And utilizing three wins this year, he has finished out the top 10 in only five belonging to the 20 tournaments he has played Mizuno - JPX-800 HD Combo Titleist AP2 714 Irons this year.

These irons feel solid, smooth, and responsive at impact. May never feel a mis-hit within your hands as you will almost all forged clubs, but the forgiveness in these irons will surprise you have to. A slight mis-hit still generates a decent burst.Callaway RAZR X Irons Hit it pure and its magic. Design and style is clean and classic, and you do not see any with the cavities at address. I ended on the top of dynamic gold s-300, and went 1 degree regarding the mislead help reduce my tie. Even with brand new grooves, I really spin find lofted irons more on these clubs than these U-grooved golf irons.

Individuals with fine or limp hair may understand that conditioners that you apply and leave on for just a few minutes before washing it out are fat and weigh down the head of hair. Therefore, a leave-in conditioner is recommended instead.

A closed clubface at impact, on the other half hand, triggers a filling device.Callaway X Hot Irons A closed clubface causes the clubhead arrive too far inside. The key to curing a hook is get in touch with a slightly more open clubface.

Be particular to check all clothing labels before beginning to iron them. Some fabric really ought not to be ironed at all and end up being destroyed a person's attempt to iron individuals. Other fabrics can be ironed, only at an amazingly low heat.Callaway APEX Irons Cottons and linens need a high temperature to obtain the wrinkles out, plus these people easily tolerate the the warmth. Cotton blends and/or wool should take well in order to medium setting on your iron. Silk, nylon, polyester, or any other fabrics that offer genuine will a greater really low setting or they is damaged.

Being the biggest golf club, the putter has been through quite a change in recent long time. The size and shape of the putter head comes in many different varieties. The shaft length also is usually quite short or very long and anywhere in between. Conventional putters, belly putters, mallet putters - the choices seem constant. Golf club putters also have a wide selection of prices, which range from around $20 to around $300.