Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

[Fusion Class]- Nilmeg
Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-12-02
posté December 30, 2013, 23:33:26 | #1
[Fusion Class]- Nilmeg Fusion Class- Nilmeg.

Story: One day, a poor little gemlin escaped the mass genocide of gemlins, and found a floating utopia just below Incarnum. The gemlin, weary of it's surroundings and the glares of numerous incarnates, took refuge in a old building. Things went well for a few days, nobody bothered the gemlin and it would go out on rainy days to absorb the water for it's food. On one sunny day, a female sadida fell from Incarnum and landed near the sleeping gemlin. The sadida happened to be an old soul whom was killed by a cruel Iop named Hooks, while tending to a massive garden of flowers. This sadida had accumulated a lot of wakfu during her journeys from planting numerous flowers, and upon her re-incarnation she still retained this massive amount of wakfu. The gemlin reacted to this massive amount of wakfu, and fused with the surprised sadida, creating an entity like no other.

Fusion synopsis: Existing classes fuse with a gemlin if their stasis or wakfu is maxed out. This grants additional spells based on whether the user had stasis or wakfu maxed at the time of fusion. The character's appearance is the original in jellified form with a blue or purple hue, with wakfu flowers or stasis squares flowing from them constantly.

Nilmeg abilities:

Transform: The ability to morph into any monster around the character's level. The character can save three monster forms to transform into and resume them in battle. Note: When in monster form, the character cannot use their class's spells and passives and is limited to the monster's own abilities.

Harvesting/planting abilities is increased like the standard wakfu/stasis crystal ability, only enhanced with permanent duration as long as the character maintains the Nilmeg form.

Note: Nilmeg is a temporary state that requires a gemlin in your inventory and a wakfu or stasis of 100 percent. ( I know 99 is max, but with this fusion ability it should be raised to 100.) If either of these is not present, the character reverts back to normal form.

The basis of this class idea is to make gemlins more useful and to reward those whom maintain a perfect amount of wakfu or stasis.

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - December 31, 2013, 00:31:24.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-05-15
posté December 31, 2013, 05:27:43 | #2
I like your idea, but you should suggest to make the class (in this case the Sadida) looks more exciting than the "jellified form", that is if you mean them to look like ghoststof (like in Gobbsage dungeon). If not than I like this idea too, as long as the character really doesn't look like ghoststof, that really makes characters ugly imo.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-12-02
posté January 03, 2014, 22:42:55 | #3

Quote (Karakedi @ 31 December 2013 05:27) *
I like your idea, but you should suggest to make the class (in this case the Sadida) looks more exciting than the "jellified form", that is if you mean them to look like ghoststof (like in Gobbsage dungeon). If not than I like this idea too, as long as the character really doesn't look like ghoststof, that really makes characters ugly imo.
Well, this is based on slightly improving existing classes as a reward for focusing on other aspects of the game. I always wanted a shape-shifter class and I linked that idea to the character being similar to the gemlin in appearance. ( Slightly transparent, and like in the open beta, would turn blue or purple based on whether or not that player had alot of stasis or wakfu.)

In other words, the character would become like a gemlin form of their existing character. So it would mean possibly putting a new transparent hue with a space over the character.

Glad you're interested in the concept. Very few people respond to these topics, so I feel discouraged going further.