Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Zelsphyr - Mind controll class
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-12-18
posté December 25, 2011, 17:37:34 | #1
Zelsphyr - Mind controll class Hi All.

I'm new to Wakfu the game, but have been a big fan of the cartoon ever since it first aired!

I have been doing a little silhouette sketching of a new class with mind controll abilities..
Character design standout points is their third eye, which gives them their mind controll abilities, and also their chose of weapon which instead of mainly boosting their own abilities are designed to lowering enemies abilities.

I have just started planning this character out, so please bear with me..
Better character and spell design will come later..

Weapons examples:

This post has been edited by vivavip - December 26, 2011, 13:31:01.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-12-17
posté February 21, 2012, 10:31:16 | #2
I found your art and descriptions very inspiring!
ings
I decided to flesh out your concept and try to generate a complete skill list, I hope you enjoy it.

Zelsphyr's Standard-Bearer

Special mechanics - When the Zelsephyr's attacks with a

Air - Mind control

Compel - Move target unit (at level 0 you can only move them 1 square (as if they had 1 MP), at level 100 maybe it is as high as 4!) and deals some minor damage.

Wrath - Allows you to make an attack with targeted player's weapon, from their position. The damage is only 50% of the regular weapon damage, but it increases with level (lvl 100 could be 100% or even greater than that, not sure about the balance here)

Water - Confusion

Scramble - Randomly swap 2 spells on a player's hotbar (on creatures it will give a % chance for them to use the wrong abiility). At higher levels it swaps more spells (lvl 100 could well swap every spell on their hotbar!)

Illusionary Obstacle - Will create a random obstacle (tree, rock, barrel) at target location. To other players and units this will appear as a real obstacle, but it can be destroyed with an attack (AI will attack it if it blocks them).

Clouded Mind - Steals some initiative and perception from the target and shares it out between your team.

Uncertainty - Targeted unit's abilities have their levels randomly changed. Number of abilities that have their level changed increases with level.

Overestimate - Targeted unit's abilities' descriptions show higher stats than they would usually. This buff will expire at the end of your next turn unless reapplied, in which case it will stack.

Earth - Fear

Doom - Targeted friendly unit gets a buff to damage - the buff displayed to enemy units is several times as much (nothing strikes more fear in to a player than a 200% damage buff)!

Alone - The next time an ally of targeted unit takes damage the ally will appear (to the targeted unit) to have died. This effect lasts until the end of your next turn. The targeted unit will also take bonus damage while appearing to be dead.

Support Passives

Support Actives
Mind Control - Take over a unit for the rest of your turn, the unit has whatever MP,AP and Wakfu that you have, and can only cast spells in it's hot bar (the hotbar spells are determined in the same way as a Sram's clone - they are at least 1 from each element and all of the support actives, and then the rest are the highest level elemental spells that the unit has)

Well that is all I could think of so far, but it seems this would gear him towards fighting players rather than monsters.

posté February 28, 2012, 11:28:54 | #3
WOW, this is really awesome. I love the sketches!

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté March 23, 2013, 20:28:56 | #4
I LOVE the Road Sign Pole XD

-Xx Rayne

PS: This was very constructive, no? xD

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2010-01-09
posté April 03, 2013, 18:02:02 | #5
Do you have a deviantart galery or something ?
I'm sure you do !
Love the design and the weapons !