Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

Suggestion Class ~ New Class ~ Mantera
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-01-11
posté February 08, 2012, 16:35:41 | #1
Suggestion Class ~ New Class ~ Mantera This is my idea about new class for Wakfu ^^

Detail ~

A Support Class ~ Specialize in Sealing Spell using Code
- Seal ?? Lock ?? ~ how about a Class who can massively "Lock"/"Seal" the target ~ an AOE "lock" . Changed those who sealed to the Code element.

- Element ~ Earth ~ Aoe Sealing type ~ medium Seal around the caster ~ Malee
~ Air ~ Long Rang Sealing ~ Single Target ~
~ Water ~ Semi-long range Sealing ~ Smaller Aor then Earth

Sealed enemy Resistance = 0 ~ nothing happen if the resistance already 0 or below 0
Sealed ally ~ will boost some % damage, resistance or
~ e.g cast Water Spell on enemy ~ Water Resistance for that effected enemy will be reduce
~ e.g cast Water Spell on ally ~ % of Water Damage or % of resistance or % of Chance for effected ally will be boost up

• Archetype: Wizard, Sealing .
  • Unique features: Sealing Code
  • Strike power: Low, Air Spell deal better damage.
  • Flexibility: Medium, Can Seal and attack from afar.
  • Team play: Very good, if some Seal Spell cast on ally, will boost some % Damage depend on the elemental spell cast
  • Combat position: Flanking positions. Their mix of effects means targetted both allies and foe.
  • Good targets: Stationary opponents or move around
  • Bad Target: high resistance to Seal, fast move monster ( out of air spell range ) just an opinion for Wakfu Lover ^^

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté February 08, 2012, 16:45:00 | #2
I think this is what we need.
A purely debuff class.

So far we've only had 1 support class, the Eniripsa.
I like the concept, keep up the good work. Who knows, this may work.

EDIT:
The ally Sealing system works like the Feca's armor? If so, that's slightly unoriginal.

This post has been edited by SistinaChan - February 08, 2012, 16:46:00.
posté February 09, 2012, 03:49:04 | #3
feca using Amor for ally or glyph ~ need cast amor 1st then the spell

mantera using "Code" for ally ~ we cast a "Code" on our self from early of fight ~ " like earth panda casting barrel " then after that we just cast any elemental spell to the ally. the "Code" needed to activate the sealing properties without tht "Code" the spell just deal the damage not the sealing effect .it also save WP ^^.

we got debuff class ~ Feca Fire. but we dont have a class can rise % of damage for ally ^^

plus feca a protector...why dont they change the debuff skill to thiss class and give feca purely protector skill ^^

This post has been edited by gmatahari - February 09, 2012, 03:52:31.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté February 09, 2012, 11:56:45 | #4

Quote (gmatahari @ 09 February 2012 03:49) *
feca using Amor for ally or glyph ~ need cast amor 1st then the spell

mantera using "Code" for ally ~ we cast a "Code" on our self from early of fight ~ " like earth panda casting barrel " then after that we just cast any elemental spell to the ally. the "Code" needed to activate the sealing properties without tht "Code" the spell just deal the damage not the sealing effect .it also save WP ^^.

we got debuff class ~ Feca Fire. but we dont have a class can rise % of damage for ally ^^

plus feca a protector...why dont they change the debuff skill to thiss class and give feca purely protector skill ^^
Oh but there is class that boost allies damage % and that's iop. There are 2 special abilities with wich iop can boost ally damage. Besides that we have pandawas able to throw enemy around to reduce its resistances.

AoE lock? Sealing i dont get it but does it mean your target wont be able to move? That's so... cheap? We have enutrofs for reducing MP of enemy and that works good with high prospecting stats and you want to give us class that simply stop enemy in place, like that? If it will work like Demonic Rose spells that gives Lead Leg's effect then it will be way too OP for a class. If it will reduce enemy resistance for few turns after its cast once then there will be no point for pandawa's to throw enemies! There is really no need of such class.

posté February 09, 2012, 12:20:05 | #5
here the question ~

how many people will use panda to trow monster just to get effect ???

earth panda cant simply trow enemy ~

panda can minus enemy resistence...but dont forget...it also rise the enemy damage (drunken effect)

Iop can rise ally damage ~ tht nice..but Iop known as attaker ~ how about got a class can give a stack able buff with IOP ?? tht surely more cool right ??

Seal ~ enu ~ can reduce mp thus stop the movement ~ how about Seal those movement in same time reducing certain % either damage or resistance ?? and this class able to SEAL those monster from casting skill ~ got job can reduce AP !! oh i forgot..it can seal too...but it will be nice if those debuff will come out with some nice of reducing resistance or so on ~

Feca can reduce resistence - Yes, they can..but they need to be very near or wasting their WP to cast debuff amor on enemy ~

This class a specialize in Seal ~ which mean casting a curse to stop moving, or reducing % damage or % resistence or even Seal from casting ( not by reducing AP ) ~

in simple word..They are Buffer (on ally) /Debuffer (on enemy) ~

Seal System can be develop, so we can will know the resistence to Seal effect

what those Seal Resistence ~ got % tht debuff cant be apply ???
Seal effected time, certain element and so on (charges) can be reduce if those enemy hav resistence to it ...

all about ideas and concept ~

what mainly i wanted mention it..we do need a Class Specialize in Debuff ~
and this are my idea for tht problem ^^

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté February 09, 2012, 21:18:15 | #6

Quote (gmatahari @ 09 February 2012 12:20) *
here the question ~

how many people will use panda to trow monster just to get effect ???

earth panda cant simply trow enemy ~

panda can minus enemy resistence...but dont forget...it also rise the enemy damage (drunken effect)

Iop can rise ally damage ~ tht nice..but Iop known as attaker ~ how about got a class can give a stack able buff with IOP ?? tht surely more cool right ??

Seal ~ enu ~ can reduce mp thus stop the movement ~ how about Seal those movement in same time reducing certain % either damage or resistance ?? and this class able to SEAL those monster from casting skill ~ got job can reduce AP !! oh i forgot..it can seal too...but it will be nice if those debuff will come out with some nice of reducing resistance or so on ~

Feca can reduce resistence - Yes, they can..but they need to be very near or wasting their WP to cast debuff amor on enemy ~

This class a specialize in Seal ~ which mean casting a curse to stop moving, or reducing % damage or % resistence or even Seal from casting ( not by reducing AP ) ~

in simple word..They are Buffer (on ally) /Debuffer (on enemy) ~

Seal System can be develop, so we can will know the resistence to Seal effect

what those Seal Resistence ~ got % tht debuff cant be apply ???
Seal effected time, certain element and so on (charges) can be reduce if those enemy hav resistence to it ...

all about ideas and concept ~

what mainly i wanted mention it..we do need a Class Specialize in Debuff ~
and this are my idea for tht problem ^^
So simply put it will stun enemy? Since thats what stopping enmey from using spells and stop enemy from moving is! Oh and reduced resistsance? Dude aren't that going to be overpowered? We already have xelors to give AP for additional attack aka more damge output and they also can reduce enemy AP to make them almost impossible to attack. Almost is key word becuase if they would stop enemy from doing any action at all that would be way unbalanced and that's what actually you want to get with this class.