Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Cyndera's profile
Statistics
26 Posts (0.24 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté May 27, 2014, 09:33:59 | #1
After what some people lost, both in time avoiding the bug and in items lost to it, three days of sub is a joke.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #736827  Replies : 475  Views : 10494
posté May 23, 2014, 18:09:38 | #2
Try it with the osa +control initiative bonus, you could eventually have a kittikaze on every cell of the map if anyone really has that much patience  

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #735151  Replies : 5  Views : 301
posté May 09, 2014, 00:32:20 | #3
I'm extremely tempted to add a rage rant at ankama, since this is starting to get a bit ridiculous now, but I wont, people have already done that and it just leads to more locked threads.

A main topic on this issue would be a great idea and would probably lower the amount of threads about it. Also yeah, Remington is pretty quiet right now, I'd encourage the devs to come take a look, everything isn't as fine as it has been made out to be.

This post has been edited by Cyndera - May 09, 2014, 08:48:42.
Reason for edit : Removed the first part, since the post it was aimed at was removed
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #729247  Replies : 65  Views : 2219
posté May 06, 2014, 20:16:27 | #4
I wonder what bugfu's stasis% is like after all that heartless pet murder.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #727211  Replies : 12  Views : 399
posté May 06, 2014, 18:10:21 | #5

First we will not tell you that it isn't ok to play your characters

Can Ankama guarentee that my progress won't be rolled back, or that I won't lose half my inventory if I log on? If not then it isn't safe to play my characters until this is resolved, Ankama should not be acting like everything is fine.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #727001  Replies : 475  Views : 10494
posté May 03, 2014, 13:25:27 | #6
There's a lot of really nice stuff and a lot of pretty awful stuff. It seems to me like sram has been made very powerful once they set an opportunity up, but mediocre until they can.

Crossing Shadows, Reflex and Invisibility all look really nice to me now. If double gets it's own hp then thats an improvement too. Shadowy cloak and Stabber look like they don't fade, which is great. The water loot system is nice, it needs to be castable on the sram though.

Water is purely support with such terrible base damage and fire looks too limited. I can usually count on one hand, the number of destructive arrows I get to fire off in most dungeon runs, execution will be the same. Sram to the Bone is a bad tradeoff and needs to be buffed, especially when compared to other supports that give crit. I don't think diversion is all that good with that much -stabber either, it looks better to just go invis and walk around the side most the time.

This post has been edited by Cyndera - May 03, 2014, 13:26:28.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #724527  Replies : 149  Views : 5917
posté May 03, 2014, 13:13:23 | #7
Reached 100 Armorer on Mute

Would you mind listing my profs as Khajiit/Mute? I don't use Mute much nowadays, so finding me for one of those profs is usually easier on Kha.

Thanks for the work on the thread so far, hopefully it will get stickied.

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #724523  Replies : 34  Views : 1504
posté May 01, 2014, 17:19:33 | #8
Didn't notice that, kind of annoying. I'd like to work on getting wakfu source opened again, but if it was a bug and is going to happen every update or maintainence or something, then that will just be a wasted effort, guess I'll see if they reset again on tuesday.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #723771  Replies : 11  Views : 586
posté May 01, 2014, 16:38:20 | #9
Make a sadida and raise the explodoll passive. Nothing can touch an explodoll sadi, expecially fire ones.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #723757  Replies : 27  Views : 1187
posté April 29, 2014, 18:14:51 | #10
More google translate

Hi,

For the water division, I'll summarize the mechanical planned. All "flights" will go to a booty, booty that may be given by the Sram or used for himself. In itself, it will just give 2 additional game options, give the bonus to an ally and power stacker (limited) bonuses for release at a key moment.

For those who are shocked at the support side of the water way, why do not you be present before? Indeed, the water channel is already with its support debuffs ^ ^

For mechanical burst, they should not rotate more cycles of 2 or 3 turns.

For traps I can understand your feeling, but I think even without that there is much to do.

You still have a lot of questions but I will forward the draft doc for you to share it as soon as possible and that we can share, it will save time for everyone.

Grou

The first doc is done and will go on trad hope you make available very quickly.# Pray that Srams is less stones and tomatoes pandas #

Water sounds very nice to me now, if they pull it off properly. It's going to be nice to brush the dust off my sram. No invisibility news yet but if theres really a document on the way then thats great.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #722799  Replies : 56  Views : 4164
posté April 29, 2014, 15:42:18 | #11
The quest is just introductory, nothing new for items or areas. It gave me about 2/3 of a level at level 141, so it's up to you wether you want to save it or not, you're not missing anything by leaving it for now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #722685  Replies : 5  Views : 551
posté April 29, 2014, 15:18:45 | #12
That extra few seconds each day running from alma to the zaap is really going to add up after a few weeks or months. This is time we will never get back, therefore if it isn't moved back, days of lost time will build up, meaning culpas and fairyworks are clearly required here. It's only logical.

May aswell get the culpa sarcasm out the way before someone seriously asks for one as usual. But yeah, the zaap didn't need moving, put it back please.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #722669  Replies : 53  Views : 1443
posté April 29, 2014, 12:05:43 | #13
It's a shame that this is on work days, but I needed to hurry up and max armourer and handyman anyway, so thanks for the extra craft XP

Thread : News  Preview message : #722609  Replies : 26  Views : 1221
posté April 29, 2014, 09:38:19 | #14

A small brief passage to give you 2-3 info. I'm always on the doc Sram. I read you and quite a few things stand out.
Sram will move on mechanical burst.
Sram will not trap.
The water division will support oriented and can redistribute its flights beings.
Reaching way back "legitimate" will be rewarded.
Sram will be brutal in the right conditions, but fragile.
That's ... That's all for now
That's what google translate made of Grou's post on the french forums yesterday, seems interesting, finally some news.

This post has been edited by Cyndera - April 29, 2014, 09:39:31.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #722533  Replies : 56  Views : 4164
posté April 28, 2014, 22:08:13 | #15

Quote (Neneko88 @ 28 April 2014 21:54) *
Yeah please let's not focus on bosses. It's balanced on bosses atm with 40% hp.
Totem just needs to work how it used to work before on everything else

I also don't like how you and some people complain about how totem would make things easier. Isn't that what a support class is supposed to do?
The first part was pretty much what I was saying all this time though.

I'm not complaining about it on normal mobs, I would love it to be of more help on normal mobs. I just don't want them to buff it, notice that it's really powerful in some specific fights, and then nerf it back to square one again. I don't trust them to do it properly, but it deserves more as a support spell considering how much of a focus some earth and water spells both have on it.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #722243  Replies : 171  Views : 4255
posté April 28, 2014, 20:01:44 | #16

Quote (Neneko88 @ 28 April 2014 18:19) *
So why support your allies then? If they can't aoe or anything why bother using totem? You can't even aoe bosses like you're describing. Most of them teleport, dodge (with like 500+ dodge), or have permanent shields until you remove it (by that time they're already far from totem). Totem aoe will only work on one turn at best.

It's sad that many people who complain about bosses and totem don't understand the situation. You won't aoe everything how you think we will.

Doesn't totem take -50% damage with aoe spells already? What do people want -90% now?
I'm absolutely not saying totem is fine as it is now, normal enemies die too fast and 40% is nowhere near enough for them. It could do with a lot of buffs, if the buffs are just for non bosses. I'm saying totem is fine on bosses how it is now, and needs to be buffed in a way that makes it useful and balanced in all fights, rather than just those.

With a panda, AoE DDs and the right team composition and initiative order, totem is about a 1.5x damage multiplier for most of the team, that's pretty good for bosses if you ask me, even if it is situational. Even without AoEing totems, they're good in boss fights regardless at the moment, even if it's only used by the sadi.

Would something as powerful as this be fine with the old totem?

This post has been edited by Cyndera - April 28, 2014, 20:19:49.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #722173  Replies : 171  Views : 4255
posté April 28, 2014, 18:14:24 | #17
Doubling aoe damage for the entire match for the duration of the enemies life is definitely OP, particularly when your using AoEs that are as strong as single target moves such as Wrath, Die Alright and Storm Arrow, as examples.

I agree that the current totem is not good for non boss enemies and is only good to locate invisible enemeis or to get around certain enemy mechanics, but if totem is too good, it makes it far too strong on bosses. They need to find a better middle ground or have a weaker variant of totem for bosses and a stronger varient when used on a normal mob, in my opinion.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #722141  Replies : 171  Views : 4255
posté April 28, 2014, 17:17:20 | #18
Support srams? Interesting but weird concept, might be a decent hybrid choice but I hope we can keep ap and life steals. Its something I guess, but one paragraph after months of it getting soon'd is kinda not much.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #722087  Replies : 56  Views : 4164