Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Cyndera's profile
Statistics
32 Posts (0.2 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 15:40:13 | #1
Not tried mining since the revamp hit, but by the sound of it, it's back to manganese for when I next have tv and movies piled up to watch. That seriously sucks after paying for an entire haven world mine...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777027  Replies : 10  Views : 324
posté Yesterday - 13:16:14 | #2
Highest possible that I know of is 60 for 10 or 11ap, or 59 for 12ap.

Flaxhid ammy has 4 crits over the next highest item for that slot, making it the best relic for pure crit%, while nettlez, pdb, merida and asse fall behind the typical 3 extra crits that most relics seem to have over the next best item for that slot.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776987  Replies : 7  Views : 387
posté September 15, 2014, 15:16:39 | #3
1. Rebounds can bounce up to 3 cells from the initial target

2. It branches out twice, with each branch hitting up to two additional targets, eg if 5 enemies are lined up and the correct distance apart, aiming at the middle one will hit all 5 enemies while aiming at the furthest left one will only hit 3.

3. Beacons can be targets both for the inital shot and for the rebounds, this means you can put one between two enemeis that are more than 3 cells apart and use this to make the spell hit extra targets. This works for all beacons, but earth will also trigger it's aoe, this can be a pretty powerful combination if you can spare the spell xp to raise the beacon.

Peircing rebounds will aim for the closest enemy to bounce to, if two enemies are the same distance then it seems to go for the one with the lowest earth resistance, be careful of this when at places like whisperers, as you rebounds might go for summoned rocks instead of what you wanted to hit.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #776150  Replies : 3  Views : 131
posté September 14, 2014, 05:12:57 | #4
I don't know what causes the bug, but reviving the bugged character normally, then killing them again will make them go back into countdown and be revived by freezz, this has worked every time for me so far.

Keep an eye out for the shadowy effect on dead characters at the start of the initiative bar and try rekilling the character if you don't see it, since bugged characters haven't been getting that animation.

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #775635  Replies : 10  Views : 212
posté September 09, 2014, 14:30:54 | #5
The token system sounds great and the sadi changes are a step in the right direction. I like the gear and stat changes, it will be nice to see more build diversity becasue of it.

I hate the crit nerf but i can kind of see why its there, that combined with lower crit from gear means that I will have to rethink some of my characters builds. I also dislike how half on my mains gear has unwanted berserker damage on it now, it seems far too common a stat for how few classes can safely benefit from it.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #772378  Replies : 772  Views : 5469
posté September 09, 2014, 14:18:30 | #6
I was wondering the same thing, hp and resists both seem good, but i'm not certain about hp regen. It seems ideal for when i'm geared for a tanking role, but sounds like it could mess with angrr and punishment a lot when i'm geared for damage. Have any fire sacs from beta been able to pull regen off ok, or is it just a hinderance?

Life steal sounds like it could be good for smasher + punishment type sacs, but it don't think it will count for much when lock tanking bosses, so I guess it would depend on what spells you choose and what roles you use your sacrier for.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #772361  Replies : 7  Views : 658
posté May 27, 2014, 09:33:59 | #7
After what some people lost, both in time avoiding the bug and in items lost to it, three days of sub is a joke.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #736827  Replies : 483  Views : 13288
posté May 23, 2014, 18:09:38 | #8
Try it with the osa +control initiative bonus, you could eventually have a kittikaze on every cell of the map if anyone really has that much patience  

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #735151  Replies : 5  Views : 549
posté May 09, 2014, 00:32:20 | #9
I'm extremely tempted to add a rage rant at ankama, since this is starting to get a bit ridiculous now, but I wont, people have already done that and it just leads to more locked threads.

A main topic on this issue would be a great idea and would probably lower the amount of threads about it. Also yeah, Remington is pretty quiet right now, I'd encourage the devs to come take a look, everything isn't as fine as it has been made out to be.

This post has been edited by Cyndera - May 09, 2014, 08:48:42.
Reason for edit : Removed the first part, since the post it was aimed at was removed
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #729247  Replies : 65  Views : 2452
posté May 06, 2014, 20:16:27 | #10
I wonder what bugfu's stasis% is like after all that heartless pet murder.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #727211  Replies : 12  Views : 500
posté May 06, 2014, 18:10:21 | #11

First we will not tell you that it isn't ok to play your characters

Can Ankama guarentee that my progress won't be rolled back, or that I won't lose half my inventory if I log on? If not then it isn't safe to play my characters until this is resolved, Ankama should not be acting like everything is fine.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #727001  Replies : 483  Views : 13288
posté May 03, 2014, 13:25:27 | #12
There's a lot of really nice stuff and a lot of pretty awful stuff. It seems to me like sram has been made very powerful once they set an opportunity up, but mediocre until they can.

Crossing Shadows, Reflex and Invisibility all look really nice to me now. If double gets it's own hp then thats an improvement too. Shadowy cloak and Stabber look like they don't fade, which is great. The water loot system is nice, it needs to be castable on the sram though.

Water is purely support with such terrible base damage and fire looks too limited. I can usually count on one hand, the number of destructive arrows I get to fire off in most dungeon runs, execution will be the same. Sram to the Bone is a bad tradeoff and needs to be buffed, especially when compared to other supports that give crit. I don't think diversion is all that good with that much -stabber either, it looks better to just go invis and walk around the side most the time.

This post has been edited by Cyndera - May 03, 2014, 13:26:28.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #724527  Replies : 149  Views : 7909
posté May 03, 2014, 13:13:23 | #13
Reached 100 Armorer on Mute

Would you mind listing my profs as Khajiit/Mute? I don't use Mute much nowadays, so finding me for one of those profs is usually easier on Kha.

Thanks for the work on the thread so far, hopefully it will get stickied.

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #724523  Replies : 43  Views : 2577
posté May 01, 2014, 17:19:33 | #14
Didn't notice that, kind of annoying. I'd like to work on getting wakfu source opened again, but if it was a bug and is going to happen every update or maintainence or something, then that will just be a wasted effort, guess I'll see if they reset again on tuesday.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #723771  Replies : 11  Views : 646
posté May 01, 2014, 16:38:20 | #15
Make a sadida and raise the explodoll passive. Nothing can touch an explodoll sadi, expecially fire ones.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #723757  Replies : 27  Views : 1565
posté April 29, 2014, 18:14:51 | #16
More google translate

Hi,

For the water division, I'll summarize the mechanical planned. All "flights" will go to a booty, booty that may be given by the Sram or used for himself. In itself, it will just give 2 additional game options, give the bonus to an ally and power stacker (limited) bonuses for release at a key moment.

For those who are shocked at the support side of the water way, why do not you be present before? Indeed, the water channel is already with its support debuffs ^ ^

For mechanical burst, they should not rotate more cycles of 2 or 3 turns.

For traps I can understand your feeling, but I think even without that there is much to do.

You still have a lot of questions but I will forward the draft doc for you to share it as soon as possible and that we can share, it will save time for everyone.

Grou

The first doc is done and will go on trad hope you make available very quickly.# Pray that Srams is less stones and tomatoes pandas #

Water sounds very nice to me now, if they pull it off properly. It's going to be nice to brush the dust off my sram. No invisibility news yet but if theres really a document on the way then thats great.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #722799  Replies : 56  Views : 4670
posté April 29, 2014, 15:42:18 | #17
The quest is just introductory, nothing new for items or areas. It gave me about 2/3 of a level at level 141, so it's up to you wether you want to save it or not, you're not missing anything by leaving it for now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #722685  Replies : 5  Views : 620
posté April 29, 2014, 15:18:45 | #18
That extra few seconds each day running from alma to the zaap is really going to add up after a few weeks or months. This is time we will never get back, therefore if it isn't moved back, days of lost time will build up, meaning culpas and fairyworks are clearly required here. It's only logical.

May aswell get the culpa sarcasm out the way before someone seriously asks for one as usual. But yeah, the zaap didn't need moving, put it back please.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #722669  Replies : 53  Views : 1816