Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Cyndera's profile
Statistics
37 Posts (0.14 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté December 16, 2014, 10:00:05 | #1
The patch notes are on the main site but not on the forums yet.

I would've quoted it here but the formatting kind of went.

This post has been edited by Cyndera - December 16, 2014, 10:02:51.
Reason for edit : Fixing the link
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #809962  Replies : 18  Views : 600
posté December 12, 2014, 17:17:04 | #2
I hope Cheeta gets her HW back, losing that much time, work and kamas to bugs should never happen.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #808130  Replies : 10  Views : 399
posté November 26, 2014, 12:31:48 | #3
I'd recommend earth/water enu, since it will help with ranged damage and drops, while also dealing good damage in the elements that you're currently missing. If you're determined to only have two elements on your team then yeah, osa and xelor are both good choices.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801209  Replies : 12  Views : 486
posté November 21, 2014, 11:09:40 | #4
I recently changed my sadi to tri too and I'm coming across the same problems, tri gear is much worse than dual gear for being able to pick relevent secondary stats. It's a bit of a shame seeing all classes aiming for pretty much the exact same tri gear at endgame, despite having different roles. Hopefully they will add more varied tri and mono gear at some point.

Mechamulet is the best it's going to get for ranged tri ammys until more gear comes out. Brains suggestion of getting a water/air wa wammy sounds good, getting some powerful spare water/air parts for when I don't plan on using earth does sound tempting.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799230  Replies : 7  Views : 529
posté September 22, 2014, 10:55:15 | #5

Quote (Pimento2 @ 20 September 2014 08:22) *
Rebound priority, after distance, will prioritize beacons first (by the oldest beacon summoned), then by hp amount (absolute, not percentage), then by earliest to enter the fight (against mobs, this from top to bottom on the list when mousing over with the exception of the mob engaged upon, which always comes first). Also, rebounds require line of sight and can be stopped if the second set of rebounds would prioritize something that has already been damaged by a previous rebound.

Ah ok, guess I didn't test that properly then, thanks for the correction.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #778893  Replies : 5  Views : 878
posté September 17, 2014, 15:40:13 | #6
Not tried mining since the revamp hit, but by the sound of it, it's back to manganese for when I next have tv and movies piled up to watch. That seriously sucks after paying for an entire haven world mine...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777027  Replies : 10  Views : 470
posté September 17, 2014, 13:16:14 | #7
Highest possible that I know of is 60 for 10 or 11ap, or 59 for 12ap.

Flaxhid ammy has 4 crits over the next highest item for that slot, making it the best relic for pure crit%, while nettlez, pdb, merida and asse fall behind the typical 3 extra crits that most relics seem to have over the next best item for that slot.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776987  Replies : 7  Views : 670
posté September 15, 2014, 15:16:39 | #8
1. Rebounds can bounce up to 3 cells from the initial target

2. It branches out twice, with each branch hitting up to two additional targets, eg if 5 enemies are lined up and the correct distance apart, aiming at the middle one will hit all 5 enemies while aiming at the furthest left one will only hit 3.

3. Beacons can be targets both for the inital shot and for the rebounds, this means you can put one between two enemeis that are more than 3 cells apart and use this to make the spell hit extra targets. This works for all beacons, but earth will also trigger it's aoe, this can be a pretty powerful combination if you can spare the spell xp to raise the beacon.

Peircing rebounds will aim for the closest enemy to bounce to, if two enemies are the same distance then it seems to go for the one with the lowest earth resistance, be careful of this when at places like whisperers, as you rebounds might go for summoned rocks instead of what you wanted to hit.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #776150  Replies : 5  Views : 878
posté September 14, 2014, 05:12:57 | #9
I don't know what causes the bug, but reviving the bugged character normally, then killing them again will make them go back into countdown and be revived by freezz, this has worked every time for me so far.

Keep an eye out for the shadowy effect on dead characters at the start of the initiative bar and try rekilling the character if you don't see it, since bugged characters haven't been getting that animation.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #775635  Replies : 15  Views : 897
posté September 09, 2014, 14:30:54 | #10
The token system sounds great and the sadi changes are a step in the right direction. I like the gear and stat changes, it will be nice to see more build diversity becasue of it.

I hate the crit nerf but i can kind of see why its there, that combined with lower crit from gear means that I will have to rethink some of my characters builds. I also dislike how half on my mains gear has unwanted berserker damage on it now, it seems far too common a stat for how few classes can safely benefit from it.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #772378  Replies : 779  Views : 9966
posté September 09, 2014, 14:18:30 | #11
I was wondering the same thing, hp and resists both seem good, but i'm not certain about hp regen. It seems ideal for when i'm geared for a tanking role, but sounds like it could mess with angrr and punishment a lot when i'm geared for damage. Have any fire sacs from beta been able to pull regen off ok, or is it just a hinderance?

Life steal sounds like it could be good for smasher + punishment type sacs, but it don't think it will count for much when lock tanking bosses, so I guess it would depend on what spells you choose and what roles you use your sacrier for.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #772361  Replies : 7  Views : 1751
posté May 27, 2014, 09:33:59 | #12
After what some people lost, both in time avoiding the bug and in items lost to it, three days of sub is a joke.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #736827  Replies : 488  Views : 17079
posté May 23, 2014, 18:09:38 | #13
Try it with the osa +control initiative bonus, you could eventually have a kittikaze on every cell of the map if anyone really has that much patience  

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #735151  Replies : 5  Views : 688
posté May 09, 2014, 00:32:20 | #14
I'm extremely tempted to add a rage rant at ankama, since this is starting to get a bit ridiculous now, but I wont, people have already done that and it just leads to more locked threads.

A main topic on this issue would be a great idea and would probably lower the amount of threads about it. Also yeah, Remington is pretty quiet right now, I'd encourage the devs to come take a look, everything isn't as fine as it has been made out to be.

This post has been edited by Cyndera - May 09, 2014, 08:48:42.
Reason for edit : Removed the first part, since the post it was aimed at was removed
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #729247  Replies : 65  Views : 2683
posté May 06, 2014, 20:16:27 | #15
I wonder what bugfu's stasis% is like after all that heartless pet murder.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #727211  Replies : 12  Views : 587
posté May 06, 2014, 18:10:21 | #16

First we will not tell you that it isn't ok to play your characters

Can Ankama guarentee that my progress won't be rolled back, or that I won't lose half my inventory if I log on? If not then it isn't safe to play my characters until this is resolved, Ankama should not be acting like everything is fine.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #727001  Replies : 488  Views : 17079
posté May 03, 2014, 13:25:27 | #17
There's a lot of really nice stuff and a lot of pretty awful stuff. It seems to me like sram has been made very powerful once they set an opportunity up, but mediocre until they can.

Crossing Shadows, Reflex and Invisibility all look really nice to me now. If double gets it's own hp then thats an improvement too. Shadowy cloak and Stabber look like they don't fade, which is great. The water loot system is nice, it needs to be castable on the sram though.

Water is purely support with such terrible base damage and fire looks too limited. I can usually count on one hand, the number of destructive arrows I get to fire off in most dungeon runs, execution will be the same. Sram to the Bone is a bad tradeoff and needs to be buffed, especially when compared to other supports that give crit. I don't think diversion is all that good with that much -stabber either, it looks better to just go invis and walk around the side most the time.

This post has been edited by Cyndera - May 03, 2014, 13:26:28.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #724527  Replies : 149  Views : 8887
posté May 03, 2014, 13:13:23 | #18
Reached 100 Armorer on Mute

Would you mind listing my profs as Khajiit/Mute? I don't use Mute much nowadays, so finding me for one of those profs is usually easier on Kha.

Thanks for the work on the thread so far, hopefully it will get stickied.

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #724523  Replies : 43  Views : 3985