Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Arahitogami's profile
Statistics
86 Posts (0.1 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté September 20, 2013, 23:22:21 | #1
This game has long suffered from not being more accessible, so this overhaul is long overdue! GJ

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #608475  Replies : 96  Views : 5233
posté March 01, 2013, 15:13:05 | #2

Quote (Alory @ 01 March 2013 14:38) *
Hi. Could you sell only the amulet or it is just possible to buy the whole set? In any case, how much do you want for amu (or for the set) approximately? I just wanna know is it possible for me to collect that amount of kamas you want.

same as above, I have no idea of the kind of ball-park we're looking at on pricing here but i'd be interested to know

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #488951  Replies : 3  Views : 442
posté March 01, 2013, 15:10:03 | #3
Congratz on a great achieve guys! ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #488943  Replies : 34  Views : 2327
posté February 27, 2013, 19:59:41 | #4
yay! Fireworks with a different colour pallet...

Thread : News  Preview message : #483251  Replies : 82  Views : 3683
posté February 27, 2013, 10:11:42 | #5

Quote (Sokoshouri @ 27 February 2013 01:18) *
Unrelated:

I hate the reach system D:

It means two cras can't boost destructive arrow for each other. Since it'll only remove riddle stacks equal to your character's reach D:

Yeah i was sad about this but i guess its a balancing issue.

A team with, say, 3 cra would be able to have 2 others on higher ini stacking up riddling for the 3rd who nukes with destructive. Potentially an OP tactic.

on the bright side, the reach system does mean you can balance out one cra boosting destructive arrow damage and the other cra/s killing some MP from the target.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #481225  Replies : 7  Views : 530
posté February 27, 2013, 10:05:13 | #6

Quote (SistinaChan @ 27 February 2013 09:35) *
Now if this forum had a "Thanks!" option, I'd press it.
I'm getting tired of havin to explain this to the many people on my Skype.
I can simply redirect them to this thread.

EDIT: This forum sorta has... the green happy face on top of your post. ;P

I'm glad the thread was a help to some people! ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #481205  Replies : 27  Views : 1982
posté February 26, 2013, 23:42:20 | #7
Not to worry people, God invented anything else for occasions like this.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #479563  Replies : 27  Views : 1982
posté February 26, 2013, 23:37:14 | #8
The 'retarded' comment aside, I agree with Jan that the difficulty level on taking down BC and GR is already extremely high.

Players already push the boundaries of gear possibilities when it comes to facing these UBs, and even then the fights require a lengthy amount of time. More then long enough to feel the value of your heals fall below what is needed to survive.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #479549  Replies : 4  Views : 421
posté February 26, 2013, 23:27:08 | #9
Hey guys, I created a thread explaining what's going on to the community.

Check it out Here

Arahito.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #479511  Replies : 35  Views : 1534
posté February 26, 2013, 22:40:57 | #10
Unofficial Update on why Remmington Server is down: I thought I'd make this thread to save confusion and save people the time is takes to trawl through other threads. I also hope I am correct with my information:

Why is Remmington Server down:

the Wakfu Remmington Server is currently suffering from what's known as a DDoS Attack [edit: You will get a phishing warning, however, this is simply a link to a wikipedia page]

What is a DDoS Attack:

A DDoS Attack is when an individual or group is effectively spamming the server to the point of overload. This disrupts service to players in this case. it is unlikely that you will be able to log in through all the traffic. There was a time when League of Legends EU West server, for example, suffered massively for the same reason.

Why isn't Dathura, Nox or any other server affected:

the DDoS attack is focused on Remmington server, which has no connection with the other community servers.

When will Remmington be back online:

At this point, It is entirely unknown. These kind of attacks are difficult to counteract as they vary in execution. Ankama also uses a 3rd party host for their servers, which is regularly a cause of delays.

Compensation because we pay to play!?:

Its possible Ankama will extend some form of compensation package, but ultimately this event was outside of Ankama's control, other than the argument that says 'it is a failure on either their, or the 3rd party host providers' part to ensure water-tight security.'

I hope this is helpful, accurate and clears things up for people  

This post has been edited by Arahitogami - February 26, 2013, 23:29:05.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #479321  Replies : 27  Views : 1982
posté February 26, 2013, 22:20:44 | #11
Signed.

Arahito.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #479189  Replies : 196  Views : 10248
posté February 26, 2013, 17:30:03 | #12
Hi Se-Ben, I'm glad someone has noticed a report about this issue.

I'd like to direct you to the following bug posts from about a month ago:

Post 1

Post 2

I feel all these incidents are related.

I haven't had any windows disappear, but I have had mid-level materials, like from Wild Gobbals, disappear, as well as having components change into herbalist flowers of all things.

Specifically, I've had 8 items vanish from a miscellaneous display window and 171 whisper fabric (from a different MDW) change into 171 clover flowers.

Arahito.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #478417  Replies : 7  Views : 433
posté February 26, 2013, 17:16:25 | #13
^ Bump

Unbeacon is triggering the -MP effect correctly (i believe) but isn't eating up the stacks on target.

Destructive arrow is neither eating up stacks from target or triggering the damage bonus to the shot.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #478389  Replies : 7  Views : 530
posté February 25, 2013, 17:28:49 | #14
The Eni healing nerf is unbelievable. If you want to affect the balance of PVP, then make PVP unique buff and debuff, like with the 3x HP

If you're targeting PvE, you're fooling yourselves if you think a handful of elite teams on different servers means that the hardest challenges are too easy. When you have UBs hitting like trucks, against team which have to be specific geared and prepared way beyond what the 'recommended level' indicates is fair, the healing is an absolute so that you can sustain over the long fight time, not have your effectiveness degrade. To compensate, you'd have to kill targets faster; so you'd have to get more damage, only, you cant, because you're screwed without the resists you have geared for.

If you're scaling down healing, you need to scale down the damage output of the highest UB and dungeon boss targets. A healing is not an abuse. ever.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #473449  Replies : 110  Views : 7030
posté February 19, 2013, 09:46:48 | #15
Guardian Cross - Square Enix Iphone/Ipad card battle game! ^^ Hey all,

I recently got into playing this (after an evening of downloading Square's entire F2P app catalogue) and wanted to see if anyone else in the wakfu community is playing?

It's a pretty addictive card battle game which works on the regenerative AP over time system. I'm pretty hooked on the simple scope, shoot and capture system to harvest cards XD

If you don't play but have an apple product and, like me, are a sucker for anything with a Square Enix logo on it, give it a download and let me know what you think

If you do fancy looking it up, use invitation code FL36543 for an early game 4* rare card ^^

It's a great mobile game option (when you've played dofus battles to death!)

Arahito x

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #249529  Replies : 0  Views : 333
posté February 11, 2013, 17:22:34 | #16
Thanks dude! Gutted i didnt get one of them Q_Q haha

I was just like, I have to share this because OshaWHATTTT

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #247619  Replies : 6  Views : 941