Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

yugo, no where else to put it
posté July 29, 2009, 08:20:04 | #1
yugo Well, we all know Yugo and some of us are beginning to think that there will be a thirteenth class, but I have something to say about that... don't you think that he would be overpowered. I mean, come on, a teleporter, it would be cool but too strong.

But if he is the thirteenth class, that would be really really fun.

Now for your time, here are some clips of Yugo and Az:

1. Az's bump
2. random tofu(dont know if its Az)
3. awsome tofu from dofus!
4. some of yugos awsome powers

Reason for edit : tidied formatting
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2007-03-08
posté July 29, 2009, 12:02:49 | #2

Quote (TinyOlivier @ 29 July 2009 07:22) *
don't you think that he would be overpowered i mean come on a teleporter it would be cool but strong.

Xelor, Feca, Iop, Ecaflip, Sacrier, etc all have teleport abilities. Yugo hasn't shown any inherent superiority over the other characters in the cartoon, only an advantage in some situations.

posté August 02, 2009, 23:37:48 | #3

Quote (GoldfishGod @ 29 July 2009 12:04) *
Xelor, Feca, Iop, Ecaflip, Sacrier, etc all have teleport abilities. Yugo hasn't shown any inherent superiority over the other characters in the cartoon, only an advantage in some situations.

yeah, but they all teleport themselves, don't they? some can swap places, and so on. Yugo can teleport others. Fluff-wise, that makes him one of the most dangerous fighters possible (change the ground into one portal, a cloud 100miles up into another, gg have some flying lessons)

But i don't think eliatropes will ever be a class, there is simply nothing he can do apart from teleport and teleport other things. Now the dragon guy... mmm i want to destroy a whole forest with one spell

posté August 02, 2009, 23:48:40 | #4

Quote (cyberforce-tg @ 02 August 2009 22:39) *
But i don't think eliatropes will ever be a class, there is simply nothing he can do apart from teleport and teleport other things. Now the dragon guy... mmm i want to destroy a whole forest with one spell
And Iops can only punch things, or hit them with swords. Teleportation is enough of a theme for Eliatropes to become a class with.

posté August 11, 2009, 17:51:10 | #5
I don't really see the point of a 13th class... I mean the fact that is an unplayable class just makes Yugo really special. If a 13th class comes out, everyone would choose it and the whole thing will just become unoriginal.

Maybe they should include it in the Wakfu DS game, that would be more interesting imo.

posté August 11, 2009, 18:52:27 | #6

Quote (SantaBlaBla @ 11 August 2009 16:53) *
Maybe they should include it in the Wakfu DS game, that would be more interesting imo.
The XBLA game has an Eliatrope has the main character, so there's certainly some chance of that.

posté August 21, 2009, 00:54:22 | #7
A slight update (well, it's a pretty surprising and interesting update, but to this specific subject it's quite small):

There's a thing called "Wakfu - the Guardians" on the French side, which seems to be something where you can play (it's going to be/is in Closed Beta since you need a key, or at least will turn up on the 5th of september) through some of the fights from episodes of the TV series.

The trailer video is up on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc-90-sFnXc
and shows some Eliatrope using spells just like any other class. As it's unlikely that there's PvP, it's possible that those abilities are not constrained by as much "balance" as you'd normally expect in Dofus or Wakfu (being MMOs), being more designed to fit around the "plot" of the TV series rather than general gameplay.

posté August 26, 2009, 09:51:33 | #8

Quote (GoldfishGod @ 29 July 2009 12:04) *

i totaly agree u. they all can do that.. also srams can be invisible and invisible people its same with teleportation.. and nothing is overload i think

posté August 28, 2009, 04:37:44 | #9

Quote (GoldfishGod @ 11 August 2009 17:54) *
The same arguments applied to Pandawa. Everyone would probably try a new class, but limited slots, and simply not liking it, would probably mean many wouldn't keep that character for long.

The XBLA game has an Eliatrope has the main character, so there's certainly some chance of that.

But isn't Yugo the last one?

Doesn't make much sense if it's available in the video game.

posté August 28, 2009, 05:02:48 | #10

Quote (SantaBlaBla @ 28 August 2009 03:39) *
But isn't Yugo the last one?

Doesn't make much sense if it's available in the video game.
Since the TV series hasn't finished I wouldn't be so sure he is the last one (plot twists etc), or he may simple recreate his race/religion, time-portals, etc.

The XBLA game is set "years before" which doesn't confirm it either way.

posté September 16, 2009, 05:37:23 | #11
He wouldn't be over powering just harder to use.
Just like playing as Olimar in brawl.
It would be cool if he is in Wakfu but there isn't really a high chance.
There is a chance since he is in the Tv Series but I'm guessing he would most likely become a NPC for Fan Tourists!

posté January 05, 2010, 04:04:35 | #12
just throwing out my opinion here maybe why he isnt a playable class
maybe it's because because will start believing that he is "the best class" since he is considered the main hero in the series

example: if a sacrier were to be the main hero in the story line everyone might start just playing that class only and act judgmental that sacriers are the best because a sacrier is the main hero in the episodes

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2010-01-21
posté January 24, 2010, 21:02:07 | #13
İm sure there will be a turn limit for teleportain like 3 turns or 5 turns something (maybe he could transport everyturn but weak hits ) i think he is like a feca like fecas can protect theirselfs it looks cool but its weak ... i think yugo is very weak amalia looks lot stronger from the trailers i watch