Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
3832 Posts (2.28 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:57:30 | #1

Quote (deadcafe @ 29 August 2016 23:54) *
The worst is:
Leech: Hey, will you help me level
Me: Do you have a booster?
Leech: naw
Me: Why not?
Leech: I can't afford it

You have access to a computer capable of running Wakfu. That means you are in a house with electricity. You clearly aren't starving because you have time to play a game. But you can't afford $6. Really?? A ten-year-old's can afford that much. (And I know there are ten-year-olds out there playing.) I can only interpret "I can't afford it" as "I don't mind wasting your time for my convenience." Why would I help someone who values my time so little? Take your entitlement somewhere else, please.
You don't know other people's situations. In my house, I never even got allowance, and every time I did an off-the-cuff job, if my dad didn't take my money from me with false promises of paying it back, I saved so I could go out with friends to the movies or something. You know, build a life that actually follows you for longer than an MMO.

Other families (like mine, yet again) have parents that think video games are a gigantic waste of time, and absolutely refuse to let their children buy anything video-game related online. I literally couldn't afford anything until I was 18 and in college, living away from my parents. And because of not having experience with money, I got myself in debt while there. Guess where most of my money was going before I got a REAL job?

If you think I owned a computer, you're also wrong. I played on my dad's computer, which was his work computer, and every time something changed that wasn't to his liking I was no longer allowed to use it for about a week. Not only that, but I had to share it with all my brothers and sisters, which meant that I had about... 2 hours of play time per day, tops.

Don't be so close-minded. You don't seem to know the struggle some people have to live through these days. Sounds like you're the entitled one here.

Sorry for getting off-topic, but this point really bugged me and I feel like I have to say this.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 30, 2016, 09:22:54.
Thread : General  Preview message : #977627  Replies : 12  Views : 177
posté Today - 02:28:44 | #2
It's too bad, too. Post spell-deck Sram was the definition of a balanced class to me. Deal big damage, but run the risk of taking big damage. Deal more damage than ranged classes, set traps all over the place then go in for the kill afterwards. Not too powerful that it warrants a nerf, but powerful enough that everyone agreed that they were the poster-boy of a properly balanced class.

Now we suck. Can't do dungeons because we get absolutely and utterly outclassed by any ranged attacker, and the only thing we have to contribute to the team (mobility), other classes do it better.

I warned [Dy7] that Srams were going to be hurt bad by the Damages Done formula change. Who would've thought that all the content after that patch would cater so heavily to ranged classes that a weakened melee class would literally have no place there.

For the record, this is what our damage was pre-patch and post-patch:

EXECUTION STATS vs Crolk
***Due to the differing bonuses between Beta and Live, assume a 2%-3% error window:
----------------------------------------------
Unbuffed, no passives, 0 weak points:
Live = 3175
Beta = 3109
(2% damage reduction)

Stabber, no passives, 0 weak points:
Live = 3651
Beta = 3533
(3% damage reduction)

Stabber, 0 weak points:
Live = 5300
Beta = 4664
(12% damage reduction)

Stabber, 60 Ambush, 0 weak points:
Live = 8484
Beta = 6359
(25% damage reduction)

Stabber, 60 Fluctuation, 0 weak points:
Live = 8480
Beta = 6360
(25% damage reduction)

Stabber, Shadow Master, 0 weak points:
Live = 7952
Beta = 6077
(24% damage reduction)
-------------------------------------------------
Unbuffed, no passives, 100 weak points:
Live = 5297
Beta = 5187
(2% damage reduction)

Stabber, no passives, 100 weak points:
Live = 6091
Beta = 5895
(3% damage reduction)

Stabber, 100 weak points:
Live = 8846
Beta = 7781
(12% damage reduction)

Stabber, 60 Ambush, 100 weak points:
Live = 14151
Beta = 10610
(25% damage reduction)

Stabber, 60 Fluctuation, 100 weak points:
Live = 14152
Beta = 10610
(25% damage reduction)

Stabber, Shadow Master, 100 weak points:
Live = 13267
Beta = 10138
(24% damage reduction)

Stabber, 60 Ambush, 60 Fluctuation, 100 weak points:
Live = 22644
Beta = 13439
(41% damage reduction)

Stabber, 60 Ambush, Shadow Master, 100 weak points:
Live = 21234
Beta = 12968
(39% damage reduction)
If you were to add in Stabber, 60 Ambush, 60 Fluctuation, Shadow Master, AND 100 weak points, you'd get a decrease in damage around the 50%-60% mark. Literally post-patch, Srams' nukes can do as low as half the damage of a Sram pre-patch.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #977625  Replies : 23  Views : 1937
posté Yesterday - 14:21:57 | #3

Quote (Xnub @ 29 August 2016 12:39) *
I could see this being abused by bots, trolls and spammers.
You could just uncheck the box next to the chat window for it. You know, like we do when we don't want to snswer PMs or see guild chat flood party chat during certain dungeon runs.

And right click + ignore works on bots' names in any chat, global wouldn't be an exception.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977550  Replies : 6  Views : 172
Cra
posté Yesterday - 09:58:18 | #4
Cras could do with a small tweaking, but at this point I feel like every other class needs a tweak to get to Cra's level. This was an argument back when Fecas were overcentralizing the metagame, but it's pretty true for Cras. This comes after a change in damage calculations that affected plenty of other classes far more than it affected Cra (namely Sram, ANKAMA WHY).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977533  Replies : 49  Views : 794
posté Yesterday - 09:54:15 | #5

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 29 August 2016 09:49) *
If you really want them to learn their class, then you shouldn't power level them in the first place.
If the monsters you fighting with them by your side are strong enough to kill them easily and you cannot kill these monsters fast, then move elsewhere or suggest them to stand behind you, and in dangerous situation by all means DO make summons if that means the player you carry won't die. The exception is feca, who feels like being carried by other DD's whole game, even in meta being buffer of others.
That reply didn't help at all with the thread's goal. Notice treevamp never said "powerleveling your friends' first characters". Maybe she's just helping them level their alts, or grind a dungeon for a certain item?

When regarding powerleveling my friends' alts, my only piece of advice to them is "use all the spells you want leveled on an empty cell".

Thread : General  Preview message : #977531  Replies : 12  Views : 177
posté August 28, 2016, 21:58:14 | #6
A 3v3 tournament could happen with prizes adjusted accordingly. But just looking at all the prizes that have been allowed to be given out (kamas! so many kamas! I thought that wasn't allowed!), gives out CMs no excuse to give us "fairyworks" and such crap items whenever they run their own events.

Also, just throwing this out there: that whole "Find the CM!" event was actually happening on all the servers, it wasn't specific to our servers. Pretty sure our CMs got ordered to do it.

For whoever's wondering: I just want the CMs to read this thread and get their acts together. It sounds like I'm just trashing them and creating a negative atmosphere, but the real goal of this is for them to see that they need to step things up. The servers have been hurting and they're not doing anything to alleviate it. It's at the point where we can't even talk about anything on the forums unless it's a weekend, because they hide or lock threads otherwise if they don't like players informing each other. They don't ban anyone from forum use for making a thread with nothing but the Bee Movie script, they just hide the thread and let them go on their merry way even though they clearly broke rules and it's what a moderator should do. Hell, even events with "fairyworks" aren't even happening anymore. Honestly, what does the daily schedule of a CM even consist of? They can't be too busy to actually do their jobs of managing the community, right? At this point I honestly feel like a few of us could do a better job than they could if we are given an account like theirs to use on the side.

You know what would be a pretty cool event for the whole Riktus-took-over-Moon-Island thing that's going on in Remington? If one of the community managers were to either use their characters to solo them as a "hero" to the masses (kind of like how in the show Yugo went around helping people's problems when they couldn't do it themselves), or rally up the players somewhere and lead them to a massive war against the Riktus or something. You know, nothing that disrupts the balance of the game whatsoever, but creates really great scenarios that players will be talking about for years to come. As it is, there's 3 months between each patch, and nothing to do during that time. Yet our community managers aren't doing anything.

You'd think "community managers" would help manage the community to make it more acceptable, but noooope.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977475  Replies : 15  Views : 430
posté August 28, 2016, 21:53:15 | #7

Quote (chaoticevil @ 28 August 2016 18:53) *
Let those tears flow.

Bunch of babies.

Alpha Warrior? You sound like the leader of a pack of wimps, definitely not "alpha" anything. Part of the new type of person in the world, if you don't get what you want, you run and cry to someone who can try and give you what you want without working for it.

Fight back you weaklings.

Reminds me of an old song, maybe too old for you little kids.

"You can't always get what you want!"
You DO know that this is what causes school shooters to go crazy right? Bullies thinking that bullying doesn't do any problems, it's all just temporary, no one's REALLY getting hurt... Until the bullied kid finds a gun and kills them all.

Luckily there's no insta-kill character-deletion weapon in Wakfu, you guys would've been gone a while ago by one of the people you keep PKing.

Just throwing that out there.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977474  Replies : 48  Views : 1000
posté August 28, 2016, 21:46:52 | #8
This is the actual thread by the community manager.

They have a pretty nifty system on how to keep teams balanced: ALS to delevel characters to lv170, as well as the beta machine to level characters to lv170. They're adding items to the beta machine for players to use, and everyone MUST use the items there. You can use heroes, or compose a team entirely by yourself. There's even a point system for players to follow when creating their teams. Literally as long as you have a booster to access the beta server, anybody at all can participate and not feel like the top players are going to win everything. (honestly having an inter-community server specifically for these tournaments would be amazing, it'd be Wakfu's Goultarminator).

Have you guys even seen the prizes? (everything is awarded on the normal servers, by the way)

1st place: 1 PeeVeePee costume for everyone in the team, 1 unique title for everyone in the team, and other unmentioned awards to be kept as a surprise.

2nd place
: 240m kamas to be distributed between the team's players, as well as surprise rewards.

3rd place: 240m kamas to be distributed between the team's players, as well as smaller rewards.

Best killer: Everyone who kills more than 10 players gets 5m kamas.

Most liked character: 20m kamas for whoever people like the most.

Fastest combat: 20m kamas to be distributed to the team for whoever has the fastest fight in the tourney.

Most original team name: 30m kamas to be distributed to the team for whoever has the most unique name.

Best fail: A special jury will award 20 million kamas to the character that will be chosen as the biggest failure (LOL).

You know what I don't understand? If the CMs are waiting for the french servers to finish their tournament before making one for us (which I SEVERELY doubt, I'm almost positive our CMs mentioned how it wouldn't work for us because our communities are smaller), why didn't they just announce it and chose a date after the french event ends?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977470  Replies : 15  Views : 430
posté August 28, 2016, 09:49:25 | #9
Why'd you even post here

Thread : Combat Strategy  Preview message : #977413  Replies : 11  Views : 867
posté August 28, 2016, 08:49:54 | #10

Quote (chaoticevil @ 28 August 2016 08:42) *
All I see is a bunch of tears

Aww, boo hoo, someone hurt your fragile ego and *gasp* your character died, not you, your pixel died and....

Wait, what is this?

OMG, my character is alive again!? I must be immortal!

Shut up, take your losses and move on. Entitled little twats.
Would be fine if it happened once or twice. But from what I can see, it happens all the time, every day. Not only that, but it happens in the highest level area in the game, where literally all the high level content is. The complaints aren't baseless.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977408  Replies : 48  Views : 1000
Cra
posté August 28, 2016, 07:32:40 | #11

Quote (deadcafe @ 28 August 2016 07:29) *
There are extenuating circumstances which I'll let Hate explain but I think it's clear that the fog had highest dpt potential.
I'd like to know what those are. Glad you guys made the comparison though, all this talk about Cras being the best DPT made me rethink my stance on Foggers being the strongest.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977399  Replies : 49  Views : 794
posté August 28, 2016, 07:23:04 | #12
Remember this lv200 race event? Good times... Did you guys know the french had a pretty cool event during the lv200 race? Apparently their CMs decided to make an 8-boss fight and see if the lv200 and his team could win.

Meanwhile, every other server had...? Yep, nothing at all from our CMs.

Thanks for taking good care of us, community managers. Sigh... Literally all you guys do is moderate the forums, and translate stuff AFTER us players translate them. We can't even mail anything to you through Ankamail because you have your settings set to "receive messages only from friends". How about actually doing something to make the game a more fun place to be? I'm sure you guys have game master characters, and permission to create server-wide events to keep the community interested and entertained. The french CM's rewards are also exponentially better than "fairy works", which is the only thing I've ever seen you guys hand out. Not only does it feel like you guys are doing the bare minimum required to keep your jobs, but it's starting to feel like you guys don't really care that the majority of the players are bored out of their minds. You guys are NOT managing the community properly at all.

Did you guys know that the french servers are having an Inter-Server 6v6 Tournament? I bet you don't because you guys are terrible at doing your jobs. Guess what: we have two english-primary servers too, Nox and Remington! We may not have as many people, but we can even run a 3v3 tournament! Guess how many events have happened in either of them? None. Not a single one. And you call yourselves "community managers"... Where's the part where you manage the communities again? The community TRIES to do this event themselves, but there's only so much we can do to convince others to participate, and only so much we can give out in prizes without suffering setbacks due to giving away our own riches to the victors.

Just writing all this boils my blood. How can you guys even pretend everything's fine? And the worst part of it is that there's players who love apologizing for the CM's for WHATEVER reason, and proceed to dehumanize those who point out the truth.

Seriously... This game is never going to get better. Never. Ever.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977396  Replies : 15  Views : 430
Cra
posté August 28, 2016, 07:09:59 | #13

Quote (rustandi @ 28 August 2016 06:38) *
for best range DPT fogger still the best..
Not so sure about that. I need to see both the best foggers and cras from each server comparing dic--err, DPTs.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977394  Replies : 49  Views : 794
posté August 28, 2016, 04:05:03 | #14

Quote (69EliteNatt69 @ 28 August 2016 00:54) *
I wonder how summon work
Can I summon Ocushu at lvl 20 but adjustable Ocushu to lvl 20 instead without re-capture
-----

nvm
From what we can see in beta, yes you're able to. It's got lower stats of course, but the base damages and effects are still the same.

Thread : News  Preview message : #977369  Replies : 38  Views : 1323
posté August 27, 2016, 23:21:27 | #15
They could just make it so that:

* If you initiate a fight with Heroes, only the initiating character shows up (1v1).
* If the opponent has an ally/hero join them during the positioning phase, one of your heroes appears to keep the fight even (2v2).
* If the opponent has a second ally/hero join during the positioning phase, your second hero appears to keep the fight even (3v3).

If the opponent has heroes in his party already when you attack him, then your heroes join your fight like normal to keep it even.

Thread : Heroes System  Preview message : #977341  Replies : 9  Views : 699
posté August 27, 2016, 23:09:30 | #16

Quote (1vent @ 27 August 2016 19:56) *
Overall, I love Wakfu. Great designs, with obviously much thought put into them, interesting locales, and music that is perfect, without getting monotonous. I spend far too much time there, when I should be recording audio tracks, taking out the trash, or doing other personal or family chores.

I do have a gripe, though -- centered around the World Market. In the past, I was able to purchase items,such as capes and helmets, with few issues. Now, however, I repeatedly run into qualifications that you need the full set and/or runes.

In the past week, I've spent some 4,000 kamas, only to have to sell the items to recoup my costs, as they aren't loadable of themselves.

It might also be nice to have a feature that advises that you need additional items in order to use items.

Just a suggestion.
The only equips with armor set bonuses are the Gobbal Set and Tofu Set, as well as their variations (which stop at around lv40). Once past those sets, no other armor sets in the game have set bonuses. At the higher levels, everyone mixes and matches items to get the most out of each equip.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977340  Replies : 4  Views : 124
Cra
posté August 27, 2016, 23:06:52 | #17

Quote (SpiritualEnigma @ 27 August 2016 21:11) *
What? Highest range class = most safe. 2nd highest ranged DPT, easy to gear because 100% crit hit chance, little to no setup required for high dmg. Ranged pushes, blinding, mp chip, multiple escapes... no iop does not give it competition and definitely not sram. o.o
You said DPT, but then you mention all these other support things. Isn't DPT "Damage Per Turn"?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977338  Replies : 49  Views : 794
posté August 27, 2016, 23:05:31 | #18

Quote (Chloe-la-guerisseuse @ 27 August 2016 18:02) *
I do not understand that hate when someone is simply trying to help the community.
Don't let people get to you. There's plenty of people here who are hypocrites. For example, Sting-Shotter keeps posting suggestions in General Discussion and tries to defend himself every time he does (1, 2, 3).

It makes me happy seeing others do good things for the community when the vast majority of the players either don't do anything or trash the game/forums. Please, keep up the good work! If there's anything you need but you and your guildmates can't seem to get the info/pictures/whatever, don't hesitate to ask.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977336  Replies : 31  Views : 575
posté August 27, 2016, 15:26:14 | #19

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 27 August 2016 12:26) *
Lul, in reality 1v1 has really fair balance. Sure, some classes might hold minimal advantage over others, but there are really only a few classes that have enough advantage to have guaranteed wins over even a single other class.

Only the tank classes might be considered unbeatable by some other class.

So yeah you are wrong mister Blaze.
*cough Sadida is unbeatable by every class cough*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977259  Replies : 62  Views : 1437
posté August 27, 2016, 09:09:09 | #20
Funny how Sabi still hasn't enabled receipt of ankaboxes, and the fact that people have to send CMs friend requests in order to actually mail them deters a ton of people from reading their messages.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977236  Replies : 48  Views : 1000