Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
2696 Posts (2.09 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 03:56:19 | #1
Blazak, since you're such a strong advocate for following the rules, surely you believe that every single person who put up expensive crapy items should be banned for taking advantage of an exploiter and cheater? It is quite an unfair advantage over legitimate players who purposefully didn't go out of their way to get the exploiter to give them hundreds of millions of kamas, don't you agree?

Contrary to people buying duped relics, looking through logs to see who put up items for incredibly exhorbitant prices should be a zinch.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 04, 2015, 03:57:28.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894526  Replies : 93  Views : 1549
posté Today - 03:00:02 | #2
Pixels in an image doesn't mean it's been photoshopped. Man, there's a lot of photoshopping noobs running around accusing people. Take a screenshot of anything and open it on a photo viewer and see for yourself. Some image-editing software don't work with as many colors as your computer can show, so it does its best to round up the pixels to whatever closest colors they can get (amongst other things). You end up with pixels around any contrast change in the picture (like letters in a different color than the background, for example).

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 04, 2015, 03:01:58.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894514  Replies : 93  Views : 1549
posté Today - 00:52:03 | #3
Yeah they are, Hellektro. Cras are pretty good in PvP, especially when they go first.

People don't generally post their builds because then they'd have competition.

Thread : General  Preview message : #894478  Replies : 2  Views : 192
posté Yesterday - 23:26:51 | #4
Sadly, this guide is outdated and won't work with the current state of the game. Stats and spells work differently now.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #894453  Replies : 63  Views : 10728
posté August 02, 2015, 23:00:20 | #5
Selling things for real cash encourages hackers. It may not be as big of a problem in other games because all the equips are bind-on-equip or bind-on-pickup. Wafku isn't that way.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #894035  Replies : 21  Views : 421
posté August 02, 2015, 22:36:10 | #6
Actually, a guild could bring people en masse towards the haven worlds (even a group of 3 people is enough), and while two are wasting the bodyguards' time, the 3rd could make a bid. This is an old tactic that's been used in plenty of games before. I even did this with my guildies back when World Bosses were a thing in order to be able to take down Gobbsage (and man, was it funny! Almost the whole guild was there, and as soon as Gobbsage was about to spawn, they aggro'd everyone besides other guildies then suicided, so that we would be guaranteed a fight against him. It was fantastically coordinated, everything played out perfectly! Older Wakfu PvP was so much fun!).

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 22:39:34.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894024  Replies : 131  Views : 3336
posté August 02, 2015, 22:01:39 | #7

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 02 August 2015 21:35) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 02 August 2015 21:30) *
Why shouldn't the general public warn each other about X player?
Because it is a form of flaming. You may be wrong, and even if you aren't it doesn't matter because you could be.

Would you like players making a fake Kewkky in a different server messaging guys about dupe incidents and posting that as proof?
If they did I'd be fine. My character's in Nox anyway. If the other Kewkky gets banned it's no skin off my bones. :v

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 22:02:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894009  Replies : 131  Views : 3336
posté August 02, 2015, 21:39:41 | #8
Lol why did someone dislike her post? That's pretty rough.

Well, guess I won't be making a guide then, I dont think we need two guides for the same thing.

EDIT: wtf, how did the dislike disappear?

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 03, 2015, 03:01:24.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #894002  Replies : 6  Views : 260
posté August 02, 2015, 21:30:55 | #9
Yes it is public business. It's their business to be pissed off at the company for letting this slip under the rug. Why shouldn't the general public warn each other about X player? For a game that originally was made to be basically run by players, you'd think that the devs would be more understanding of this. There's not even a proper outlaw system in the game, or ways to put bounties on character's heads with a description as to why.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 21:33:25.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893996  Replies : 131  Views : 3336
posté August 02, 2015, 21:10:33 | #10

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 02 August 2015 20:43) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 02 August 2015 20:21) *
Constructive criticism: change the rule regarding naming people to instead of being an end-all be-all basis thing where naming a person is against the rules, make it a case-by-case basis rule. This way, we can actually name people who are ruining the game, and the mods/community managers don't have to guess who we're talking about before taking action. Obviously this rule made it so that the dupes went unnoticed, since we could never name the ones we suspected.

If a thread devolves to name-shaming or pointing fingers with unsubstantiated evidence, then making posts invisible is the way to go. Otherwise, you guys are making it reeeeally hard to voice our opinions in a subject, having to dance around directly naming people.
You can name people but not in an insulting/accusing manner. This is simple flaming/shaming no wonder it is prohibbited. If you want to complain about dupes message support I guess. Criminal or not everyone is equal.
That's not how it works, sadly. Even if you have proof of someone doing something, leaving their names in the screenshots/videos or calling out to them through a forum post will get the ost made invisible. Name-shaming without evidence linking anything together shouldn't be allowed, but when you have screenshots of players PM'ing others where they basically admit to be the culprits, why do we have to censor those names? One would think the mods/CMs would appreciate the help in narrowing down where all the bad stuff is coming from.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 21:11:07.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893993  Replies : 131  Views : 3336
posté August 02, 2015, 20:21:59 | #11
Constructive criticism: change the rule regarding naming people to instead of being an end-all be-all basis thing where naming a person is against the rules, make it a case-by-case basis rule. This way, we can actually name people who are ruining the game, and the mods/community managers don't have to guess who we're talking about before taking action. Obviously this rule made it so that the dupes went unnoticed, since we could never name the ones we suspected.

If a thread devolves to name-shaming or pointing fingers with unsubstantiated evidence, then making posts invisible is the way to go. Otherwise, you guys are making it reeeeally hard to voice our opinions in a subject, having to dance around directly naming people.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 20:25:20.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893980  Replies : 131  Views : 3336
posté August 02, 2015, 20:09:57 | #12
I think Prims were implemented in the world on summer of '13? Technically it's been two years since they pretended to be working on GvG and NvN. "Soon" is a gross overstatement.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 20:10:22.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893978  Replies : 13  Views : 416
posté August 02, 2015, 19:29:51 | #13
I like the first three, but I'm more partial to the third one. I like it quite a bit!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893969  Replies : 17  Views : 723
posté August 02, 2015, 19:07:40 | #14
I guess I'll make one before the end of the day. I'll try to get pics too.

It's not really a dungeon where you need a guide, but I guess this is only because people share the strategies by word-of-mouth.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 19:08:24.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893961  Replies : 3  Views : 197
posté August 02, 2015, 18:38:45 | #15
It'd be nice to have, for sure.

Basically instead of Contrabandits stealing a drop, the Prospector would be rolling a drop of his own instead.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893950  Replies : 13  Views : 416
posté August 02, 2015, 18:21:50 | #16

Quote (shankissimo @ 02 August 2015 16:15) *
Arachnee gives just +5 kit, it is useless for endgamers. Ferox increases your movement speed(it should according to rumor, nvm its like a simple dragosteed) and looks awesome.

It is the thing which gives even a pure-f2p player a chance to be better than a paying customer.
Uhh... Paying customers can get mounts with the exact same stats as this (50% movement speed, 40% damage). The only difference is the looks, and how this mount doesn't have any other harnesses it can wear.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 18:22:10.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #893943  Replies : 106  Views : 2870
posté August 02, 2015, 15:30:59 | #17
Come on Lukinerx, they probably forgot to put it back while moving it to Almanax again or something, Or when they coded the Zaap and Phoenix to be in the middle of Ecaflipus, they coded over it (wouldn't surprise me, as zaaping to Ecaflipus puts you in front of where the zaap used to be, not where it is now). Even you know that there's no way they would do that, you're being really negative.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #893899  Replies : 6  Views : 287
posté August 02, 2015, 03:14:26 | #18
Yep, couldn't find them today when I logged on.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #893775  Replies : 6  Views : 287
posté August 02, 2015, 03:05:51 | #19

Quote (Neo-STK @ 02 August 2015 01:35) *
So I am milking Wild Gobbals and then some -Master Race Übersmench Crobak Chief Osamodas- annihilates me. Alrighty then. I appear at Wild State Phoenix and... before I realize he is attacking me again.

I revive and then attacks me again. I surrender and then another attack is coming.

I checked and last time someone complained about PK at Phoenix was 2011. Come on!

Shouldn't games have some sort of system to prevent camping? Like you cannot kill the same player in a row or while it has De Darm or is near phoenix or something?

Or at least merit shouldn't change after killing someone twice in a row. This is madness.

Worst thing, he said he will have his Osa in the Wild State looking for my character and even if he doesn't, now I know there are no penalties and someone stronger can pretty much screw your day
Is this in Nox?

I hate people like this. I would PK the ever-living shit out of them and bar them from my dungeon parties forever. Even if you had your flag up, that's still harrassment in a way.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 03:09:29.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #893773  Replies : 20  Views : 506
posté August 02, 2015, 03:03:56 | #20

Quote (Hearttyace @ 01 August 2015 23:38) *
You what?

What part of sram is bad? In comparsion to every class, they carry out their job as an assassin well while also contributing to a team as a decent map manipulator.

Double and fear are pretty ridiculous for a damage dealer. It effectively makes Sram map manpulator while being a damage dealer.

If anything, maybe the Fire tree could use some work. Hemo in itself is an overpowered mechanic. But like, you guys could be better at just straight up being a damage dealing nuke/proper assassin.

But double is definitely powerful.

This is outside looking in view though. You guys do have a very strategically powerful kit. One of the most powerful if I do say so myself. Maybe instead o asking for all out buffs, look for trade off areas. Like being more squishy but dealing a lot more damage or something. Or double losing fear but gaining some offensive spells.
I understand what you're saying. I personally think Srams are absolutely fine where they are, and don't need any buffs (maybe tweaks in some spells, but no outright buffs). Our doubles could use a little buff in their attacks, though. Even a low 21 damage per AP would be better than their current 9 damage per AP (at lv175).

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 03:04:07.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #893771  Replies : 17  Views : 508