Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
4139 Posts (2.27 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté January 20, 2017, 23:41:48 | #1
Here's hoping for the best regarding the names/guild names/haven world situation.

Would be nice if Ankama used the old Nox and Phaeris servers to handle Haven Worlds now. SInce there's an issue with size, dedicating a server or two to them should avoid any guild from losing their beloved haven world.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996377  Replies : 132  Views : 1621
posté January 20, 2017, 23:16:49 | #2
Eh, not really. I like both classes as they are, although Sram could use a tweak in their values.

Thread : General  Preview message : #996365  Replies : 9  Views : 148
posté January 20, 2017, 07:49:05 | #3
Yeah... This change to the PvP system was straight up dumb. It was obvious from the start that it wasn't going to work. It's even worse now, considering the fact that we have limitations in place for no reason whatsoever; GvG / NvN never happened.

I have high hopes for Dy7 and BadZ.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - January 22, 2017, 04:41:18.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #996262  Replies : 24  Views : 3227
posté January 18, 2017, 22:59:03 | #4
It's still obtainable. Also, don't put Dy7 in the topic header, be said he wasn't going to reply to threads with his name in the title to give CMs a chance to do their jobs.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996117  Replies : 8  Views : 250
posté January 18, 2017, 08:25:42 | #5
I'll buy 12 Rustustust at 150kk each, and the 3 Chrome-plated Mercuries at 150kk as well. I'll PM you in-game!

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #996059  Replies : 30  Views : 910
posté January 18, 2017, 06:26:58 | #6
I definitely feel better after that post. A lot of good information was put out there. Thank you for taking the time to post that in english, Dy7.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #996044  Replies : 27  Views : 1089
posté January 17, 2017, 16:18:42 | #7
Once I'm off work, will do. Itll be at around 4pm server time.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #995952  Replies : 7  Views : 380
posté January 16, 2017, 19:46:54 | #8
EDIT: Crap I posted this on the wrong thread... Sorry about that, Dy7 and the rest of the dev team!

---------------------------------------------------

I agree with the other players. Limiting how many tokens we can earn per day only makes the grind take longer. Drop rates are already very low, the only way for lower population servers (pretty much any server that's not french) to find the items they wanted was to farm for tokens and eventually cash them in for their desired item. Removing this doesn't make anyone happy, nor does it balance the game in a good way. The only way that this can be appreciated is if drop rates were to be improved.

I mean, tokens were added because people were running dungeons and feeling no sense of progression towards getting the items they wanted, and they already ran them multiple times a day. You may not have gotten an item that run, but you gained something that still felt like you were making progress towards that goal. By removing the ability to gain tokens every run, we're taking a step back in terms of the whole "feeling of progression". People start to get bored again and don't log in as often, or just not at all.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #995812  Replies : 13  Views : 833
posté January 14, 2017, 21:15:32 | #9
So their actual goal is to kill their own game. Make the long grind that everyone hates into an even worse grind.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #995618  Replies : 13  Views : 833
posté January 14, 2017, 17:23:35 | #10
@Enius: Someone pm'd me in game already and told me they could craft the Despadrilles for me, sorry. Juat collecting mats now.

@Thalaiva: I think I need 3 now, but I'll contact you in-game! EDIT: Couldn't find you online, a guildmate ended up giving me the ones I needed for free.

@metalmaniacsandteku: I wish I could, I asked someone to craft it for me: Mina Hotaru. PM her for the details.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #995600  Replies : 7  Views : 380
posté January 13, 2017, 14:47:52 | #11
Closed! Closed!

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #995470  Replies : 7  Views : 380
posté January 13, 2017, 09:36:48 | #12
Haylen, I wish you played in Nox so I could take you with me on moon dungeons and see what I do. I promise you that my Sram isn't useless in any of the dungeons (although on Kanniball it does require a lot of thinking and you're mostly a map manipulator/support type instead of a DPT once Kannilooni is the only one left).

Srams are great at removing Croc invincibility. It's suuuuper easy, even when on your turn your double can't slide. You can also hit boss with Sram from safety, and all of this with zero support from other classes.

Sram on Kanniball is great against mobs, but is then reduced to a support/map manipulator once boss is left. On P2, he becomes useful again (and by then, Sram should have 60 Ambush stacked with 3 Damage Loot and 100 weak points) since Darkli Moon has no invincibility mechanics, and you can cover two of the clones' spawns with your sram + invisibility, and your double. I've done it, it's not hard.

Sram on Kannivore takes over the job of popping flowers. While elio portals help, they're perfectly capable of popping low HP flowers. While not as simple as a Cra using plaguing arrow, it DOES save the ranged DPT from wasting AP on things that aren't the boss. On a bad turn I can only pop 2 flowers, and even then it's still helpful. Srams are also fantastic against the monsters, ESPECIALLY Dionatraps (we have a neat trick against them that I learned by myself recently, but I'll just show players instead of talking about it).

Sram on Tropikoko isn't half bad, honestly. Doubles are super handy against Kokolerics and keeping them far from the corpses, and low AP spells can disembody them easily. They can also stack 60 ambush easily here, since coconuts move no matter what, setting up for easy nukes literally all the time.

My definition for support is a class that can support other players' functions (final damage increase, positioning, reviving, etc). You know, supporting from the sidelines basically.

My definition of utility is a spell or effect that can make things easier on certain situations (like stabilizing an ally, collision damage, pushing/pulling, etc).

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #995455  Replies : 14  Views : 915
posté January 13, 2017, 06:41:19 | #13

Quote (Excrysis @ 12 January 2017 22:19) *
I´d like to join your guild!! I am changing Server from Rem to Nox. Just wondering if Nox Server is populated and if you guys are willing to accept an active player. Normally I play 6pm - 11 pm CST.

Just let me know your answer and I will definitely contact you guys in the game.
Nox is less populated than Remington, but everyone speaks english. So in a way, there's more players to interact with, but less to run content with. Up to you what you want to do!

The guild's very much active, and never really goes below 20 members online.

I'll see if I can contact you tomorrow, since right now is too late judging by your play times.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #995443  Replies : 40  Views : 2313
posté January 13, 2017, 02:57:57 | #14
I'm going to be honest with you: using my guide, there will never be a moment where your Sram will feel useless. However, different classes DO accomplish the things Srams do, but better.

Iops do more close-combat damage.
Cras do more ranged damage.
Pandas are better map manipulators.
Fecas are better tanks and support.

etc etc etc

The thing about Srams is that they have an option for almost any situation there is, and they can basically cover a bunch of classes all in one. They ARE strong in close-combat, they DO have good map manipulation skills, they CAN function as minor tanks, etc., but for the most part, there will be a class that specializes in one of those options that will do things better than them.

Truth be told, I freaking love my Sram and I bring it to every dungeon, even the endgame ones that people complain about being too restrictive. Trust me when I say this: Srams are perfectly fine in the game at any point as long as you follow my guide. This is literally the exact same build I'm using, and it works wonders for me.

EDIT: Specifically answering your questions:

PvE solo: Srams are amazing. You'll be able to hit lv200 by soloing with no issues whatsoever (as long as you have lv100 trapper). This is what I did!

PvE party: Srams are great. They always have an answer for any situation. I don't think there's ever been a situation that we've failed a run because my Sram couldn't do something! And I've run EVERY dungeon in the game (the only issue might be the newest boss, but no one has beat it yet anyway).

PvP 1v1: Srams are one of the best classes for 1v1 PvP, but it takes a different build than mine to do so. While mine focuses on PvE, it's not the best at PvP.

PvP 6v6: Srams are pretty great, honestly. They have a lot of options for dealing with plenty of classes. Even with my build, they'd be pretty good.

Choosing Sram isn't a mistake. Trust me, the class is pretty good. While we're not one of the classes people NEED in dungeons (reserved for Fecas and Cras primarily), we're definitely not useless.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #995430  Replies : 79  Views : 28535
posté January 12, 2017, 15:03:28 | #15
That was definitely false advertisement. The dev team probably changed the bonuses around but forgot to tell the marketing team.

Yep, write a ticket. Not sure if they'll compensate you, when I had a false advert situation they didn't compensate me and told me to suck it up (twice!). It's not a lie, either; I wasted over 20k ogrines ($38 roughly) combined. Worst part is that looking at the page, the one time I recommended to them fixing it so that it wasn't false advertisement anymore, they ignored me and it still has no disclaimer to avoid the same situation happening again.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #995350  Replies : 7  Views : 350
posté January 09, 2017, 21:40:31 | #16
Whoops, I had meant Torment. Lol!

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #995060  Replies : 27  Views : 651
posté January 09, 2017, 15:02:02 | #17
I had suggested changing one of their fire spells (Torment) to a self-cast spell with modifiable range that lets you or your target go back to the cell you were standing on when the spell was used, at the end of the target's turn. It would've been a low cost AP spell and would've added a ton of utility to the Sram's arsenal. When the devs were revamping the Sram, this was the new intended effect for Scram, but us Srams didn't see the potential of it so they changed it back to what it is now. I'm still kicking myself for it, I shouldnt've joined the "change it back" bandwagon!

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #995034  Replies : 27  Views : 651
posté January 09, 2017, 08:55:07 | #18
We do have spots open! We constantly clean up the guild and kick those that have been inactive for months so we have room for new/returning players. Try and PM one of the people in the first post, or wait for me to log on @ tuesday (i work overnight tomorrow) and I'll invite you. At about what times do you play at?

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #995003  Replies : 40  Views : 2313
posté January 07, 2017, 17:51:05 | #19
Today's saturday. Flashbacking never happened for me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #994894  Replies : 7  Views : 479