Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
3928 Posts (2.3 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 00:47:25 | #1
As a Sram, I statted 1 in barrier. I barely ever get hit, but it's nice to shave some damage off from things when I do.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980804  Replies : 14  Views : 170
posté Today - 00:44:03 | #2
The Golden Googoo in the first picture. The second picture is showing off the title you earn from killing a single Golden Googoo.

It's a supremely rare spawn. Many people have considered the monster bugged and incredibly small reports of players encountering them can be found around. This is the first screenshot I've seen of one, truth be told.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980802  Replies : 703  Views : 60425
posté Today - 00:34:30 | #3
Dangit!

Welp. See you next month Ras.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #980799  Replies : 1  Views : 42
posté Today - 00:26:27 | #4
What originally got me into the game has been removed a long time ago. Players had to create their own money, politics had multiple areas to take over and defend, protecting yourself or a friend in PvP didn't require you to broadcast that you're open to PvP for 5 hours (thus avoiding social contact until that time was up), monsters and resources could actually become extinct (so you had reason to protect your resources)... Hell, I even found hilarious how you could plant any tree/herb anywhere, leading to a bunch of Ash Trees in multiple nation areas as a viable ecoterrorism tactic.

None of that is in the game now. Monsters drop kamas and there's kama chests that give out hundreds of thousands of kamas, there's nothing left for politicians to work towards, PvP is a mess, and you can grab monster seeds from any dungeon monster to fix whatever issues the clan member bonuses have. Instanced boss fights are a hit and miss for me, since they alleviate how we couldn't previously enjoy fighting world bosses (since they spawned in a predetermined amount of time), but at the same time it kind of killed a part of the competitive feeling in the game. I still remember hunting for Gobbsage, and how my guild's lowbies helped out by aggroing every other member present as soon as Gobbsage spawned giving us an easy fight against him.

I don't even know why I play. Honestly, it's probably just because I don't feel like starting over in another MMO from the very beginning, and I can't find any offline games that I want to play (I have very specific tastes in games). I sorely miss the days when the game was actually player-driven. I thought this would've been the one MMO to keep me hooked forever, but look where it's ended up. Literally just another generic MMO right now, except that the battle system is different.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - September 29, 2016, 10:26:08.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980795  Replies : 16  Views : 437
posté September 27, 2016, 23:31:31 | #5
Start a fight against a gobball or a piwi, and afk mid-fight. Leave Wakfu up with the chat box visible, so I know when my guildies need anything. In the meantime, play other games or browse the web.

If you afk in a fight, you don't get kicked for inactivity. Doing it in a haven world = no need to stand up and sit down every 10-15 mins.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980710  Replies : 13  Views : 326
posté September 27, 2016, 22:45:27 | #6

Quote (RaderElcaroman @ 27 September 2016 22:34) *
yeye,i know that cra can do some map mainpulation,but up to literally waste half their firepower just to push the iop 4cells closer to the ennemies is a shitty move,to my sight

also,keeping boss still ain't hard with a feca with 900 lock and a leather plating,mp rape is more of an optioon to keep annoying ennemies still,but at this point its more like general debuffing than supporting specifically the iop
We're talking about a party consisting of two characters though. OP has a friend who is an Iop and wants to know what second class would be most convenient. If they were making a 6-man team then yeah we would've thrown Feca in there, but there's only two characters in OP's party.

Regarding Fecas locking down enemies... It's why I said "not many classes can do it as easily as a Cra can". Emphasis on "not many classes".

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980701  Replies : 32  Views : 565
posté September 27, 2016, 22:23:47 | #7
I'd recommend Cra as well.

Quote (RaderElcaroman @ 27 September 2016 21:40) *
like a cra gunna use 6ap just for your little positioning issue ,they have better things to do,like... damaging the ennemies?
You're lv200, so I don't understand how you don't know the value of ranged map manipulation.

You can use beacons to move enemies as well, or move the Iop out of harm's way while also moving an enemy away. Plus, beacons act as barriers to block an enemy's LOS or path towards your Iop friend. Not only that, but if he's fighting an enemy that will push him away/retreat, you can put a beacon behind the Iop/enemy and now they're trapped.

Plus what Hatespawn said is super true. Cras sap so much MP it's ridiculous. Sometimes you want a boss to stay put, but not many classes can accomplish that as easily as a Cra can. -4 MP from Lashing Arrow, and -2 MP from Blazing Arrows. Cras can also stabilize targets, which is a very convenient tool to have.

There's a lot more to support than simply being another DPT. Cras can be very good support classes for melee fighters.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980689  Replies : 32  Views : 565
posté September 27, 2016, 00:04:15 | #8
Mask looks good, but the sword seems too small. Shoes are missing, too. Also, you should wear something to tighten up your body so you can have his shape too.

Sword and waistline need some work.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980593  Replies : 9  Views : 365
posté September 27, 2016, 00:03:23 | #9
Dang, posted this in the wrong thread. Ignore me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980592  Replies : 703  Views : 60425
posté September 26, 2016, 04:29:01 | #10
Not like there's a rule against posting 3 threads a day. It's still not within the realm of spamming.

*looks at Skulln'Bones*

Go with Revival.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980519  Replies : 21  Views : 347
posté September 25, 2016, 06:37:22 | #11
From what I understand, depends on if the target is close to you or far.

If close, then it's single-target and CC.

If far, then it's single-target and distance

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #980364  Replies : 5  Views : 146
posté September 25, 2016, 00:10:29 | #12

Quote (Lurixi @ 23 September 2016 20:20) *
Since literally everyone wants one!
I don't want one. Who told you I wanted one? You said literally everyone, so that includes me.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #980334  Replies : 18  Views : 407
posté September 25, 2016, 00:09:34 | #13
Male Srams look lame.

That's, uhh, all I wanted to say really

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980332  Replies : 19  Views : 466
posté September 24, 2016, 23:48:58 | #14
I remember Carnage decreasing the heals on Con before, at least. Wonder when they changed that.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #980330  Replies : 8  Views : 222
posté September 22, 2016, 23:53:25 | #15

Quote (DarkHadoo @ 22 September 2016 02:38) *
Don't try to play police nation officer if that's your way or pretext to go on poking,very simple,outlaw over head you can,no wings?,leave alone,don't try to find a way arrownd to go on poking,the whole protecting my nation ting is simply pathetic!,this game is dead anyways,no community left,who gives a crap abouth stupid nations Ecosystem,.
Wow.

There is no word in the english dictionary that can properly describe how wrong you are.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980120  Replies : 11  Views : 530
posté September 20, 2016, 06:32:17 | #16

Quote (HateSpawn @ 20 September 2016 05:27) *

Quote (CoolRay @ 20 September 2016 05:02) *
You can still be killed by other players even while your wings are down. It happened to me just last night.
and? you're immune for 15 minutes right after.
Until he interacts with anything, basically. Then his immunity disappears (unless they changed it) and he's ripe for the picking once again. All the immunity does is let you walk past the PKer if he's blocking an entrance somewhere, it doesn't really let you get back to what you were doing (in the case of leveling professions, completing quests, or farming monsters that only spawn in the same area the PKer is roaming around).

To OP: I don't think that splitting the community further into more areas is the way to go. Sounds like a fun concept, but only if it doesn't actually change the game by removing open-world PvP altogether. And removing the ability to PK unwinged people takes away our ability to PK harassers, ecoterrorists, or any other person who refuses to put up their wings.

Then again, something should be changed so that players can opt out of it, but I don't know what. Maybe in-game restrictions that are only lifted once the wings are up and you're considered a guard? Iunno.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979884  Replies : 16  Views : 386
posté September 19, 2016, 01:49:35 | #17
All 150 prospecting does is multiply your drop chances by that amount, in percentage. So if you have 150pp and try to drop an item, you'll have a:

150pp + base 100pp that everyone has = 250 pp

5% * 2.5% = 12.5% drop chance

12.5% drop chance to drop that item. Still very low, honestly, but it's the best you can do in Wakfu. It's not surprising you've barely seen the drop.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #979762  Replies : 6  Views : 302