Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
3641 Posts (2.34 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 24, 2016, 18:36:05 | #1
I know someone who knows someone who says they've met the best Sadida player currently in Amara.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #958191  Replies : 132  Views : 2724
posté April 24, 2016, 02:16:40 | #2

Quote (Quinn101 @ 24 April 2016 01:46) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 24 April 2016 01:34) *

Quote (shankissimo @ 24 April 2016 01:28) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 24 April 2016 01:17) *
Well, for that one guy who said "no one quits because of being pk'd ololol", here's a person who quit because of the PVP system. And he was a lv180 Masq too.
It's not the PVP system, it's the absence of fair play. Sadida in 1v1 is like a FPS game where everyone can only wear knives use their fists while some kid got unlimited ammo + an Assault Rifle and body armour.

So yeah, no one should quit over being pk'ed. But quitting over absence of fair play is perfectly justified.
"Absence of fair play" is the exact same reason why people quit after being PK'd by a group of lv170+ players while they themselves are below lv100 and alone.
Wakfu is no place for bad players.
Get good
Bruh I don't even remember the last time I got pk'd randomly and lost. Only times that I've actually lost is the aforementioned 1v6 scenario.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #958081  Replies : 42  Views : 1147
posté April 24, 2016, 01:34:36 | #3

Quote (shankissimo @ 24 April 2016 01:28) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 24 April 2016 01:17) *
Well, for that one guy who said "no one quits because of being pk'd ololol", here's a person who quit because of the PVP system. And he was a lv180 Masq too.
It's not the PVP system, it's the absence of fair play. Sadida in 1v1 is like a FPS game where everyone can only wear knives use their fists while some kid got unlimited ammo + an Assault Rifle and body armour.

So yeah, no one should quit over being pk'ed. But quitting over absence of fair play is perfectly justified.
"Absence of fair play" is the exact same reason why people quit after being PK'd by a group of lv170+ players while they themselves are below lv100 and alone.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #958065  Replies : 42  Views : 1147
posté April 24, 2016, 01:17:09 | #4
If I remember right, you were never a part of BBC. So even though you're still an unwinged PKer, at least you have that going for you.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - April 30, 2016, 18:56:44.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #958062  Replies : 42  Views : 1147
posté April 23, 2016, 21:56:25 | #5

Quote (Quinn101 @ 23 April 2016 21:27) *
Correct grammar is a forum rule made by amakna if you could read you would have read it before you posted because its right there before you post.
Im reading it as i type this.

"Text talk will not be tolerated at all, good grammar and spelling is essential."
Quote from ankama
He's not text talking though. He's talking normally, it just so happens that he doesn't have as much dominance on the english language as us. Text talk is the kind of talking that isn't tolerated at all, they never said they don't tolerate broken english or the occasional misspelling.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #958018  Replies : 35  Views : 799
posté April 23, 2016, 20:18:47 | #6

Quote (amandachance2012 @ 22 April 2016 00:10) *
Can you please, please, please use correct grammar when making a forum post. (1) Here is a small list of corrections you should make:
  • Capitalize your "i" when using it by itself.
  • sabi -> Sabi
  • people
  • The first "BEGS" doesn't need the s on it.
  • flatops -> Flatops
  • " didnt" and "dont" need an apostrophe because they are contractions.
  • "BEGING" needs two g's beacause (2) when you don't use two, the word then ends up sounding like "BEJING", which is not a word.
  • "is emptier and emptier" should be changed to becomes more and more empty. This adds clarity to the phrase and just flows better.
  • infrings -> infringes
Anyways, I want to just point out, I have been in this guild a while. There ARE select people that "player-kill" (pk), but it's not like they target one person and do it which means it isn't harassment. Pk'ing is a part of the game's functions and is justified by just that. If you don't like it: play another game. On another note, I have never heard of someone quitting the game because they've been pk'ed a couple of times. That's just ridiculous. You can blame people leaving the server because of the inflation of Kamas, changes in the game that they didn't exactly like, and plain just quitting the game; but don't try to blame it on just one guild. Guilds have been doing this pk business for A LONG TIME, didn't get their guild banned. You people need to just calm down and have a little fun.

(1) = This is a question, so end it with a "?". Also writing please 3 times is redundant, which is usually avoided when writing properly. Very, very, very, very, very, very, very much so.
(2) = *because

There's other minor things around, but these are the most obvious grammatical mistakes. Just saying, don't talk when you yourself have a problem with grammar.

Get strong so that when people do end up pk'ing you, you're able to defend yourself.
You can't defend yourself when in a 1v6. If they went around PKing people 1v1 it'd be much better, a lot of us could actually put up fights and even win. When every time they go out to mass PK people they do it in a group of 6 players, it's not as simple as "get strong so you can defend yourself". There's nothing cool about being winged, getting aggro'd by a group of 6 equally powerful people, and losing merit/resetting your win streak because of it (I'm not a winged player, but I noticed this when I put up my wings and lost to a group of BBC players).

If you want them to do something about BBC pk'ing people all the time and "harassing" those individuals, then you should probably gather the following information and evidence and try to follow a couple of formalities!
  • Screenshots: And I mean a LOT of them! You need to make sure to run around for days and just screenshot every time you see BBC killing people.
  • Gather actual testimonies of people leaving the game because of them. I haven't really seen people saying they quit because of us.
  • Stop calling the Ankama staff names and raging at them for not fixing your "issue" whenever you don't have a very good basis for your complaint.
  • Remember to make a list of exactly who in the guild pk's and how many of them out of the guild that do not! (3) I am one of those MANY who hasn't just relentlessly pk'd people without wings on. There's like... Maybe two or three people that actually do, and even then, it isn't a big inconvenience to re-spawn and go right back to what you were doing.
  • Start using proper grammar on your posts! It's easy to just go to a grammar-corrective website and have it fix your errors... So please, for the love of God... Do it!
Please stop making posts about my guild without the proper evidence and grammar needed to make a good argument.
- The Gayest Kid in Nox

(3) = "and how many of them out of the guild that do not" = So I'm supposed to make a list of all the players on Nox that don't PK anyone, or...? You should probably fix your grammar.

and even then, it isn't a big inconvenience to re-spawn and go right back to what you were doing.
Actually it is. If you interact with ANYTHING in the environment, you lose your invincibility period. That means if a big group of 6 endgame BBC players shows up and PKs you where you're farming peacefully, you're now unable to go back to your crops because they'll PK you every time you try to harvest/plant anything. Or say they're ecoterrorizing your area and you go over there to fix it, guess what happens when they PK you and you come back to start replanting again? Yep, you lose your precious invincibility, get PKd again and can't fix the nation's bonuses.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #958003  Replies : 35  Views : 799
posté April 23, 2016, 07:57:49 | #7

Quote (FecaProTank @ 23 April 2016 07:28) *
Ok. Go to school together because you crying kid.
Notice how you're the only one with a bad solution? "If you don't like it, play it and have fun"?

Also notice how your opinion is unimportant and the devs will nerf Sadida no matter what you say because the class really IS broken.

Name another class that can solo Dragon Pig, for example. There's more to it than this, but this one thing has forever stuck on my mind ever since a certain Sadi said she did it.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #957908  Replies : 28  Views : 659
posté April 23, 2016, 06:37:46 | #8

Quote (deadcafe @ 22 April 2016 23:28) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 22 April 2016 15:29) *
It's even worse for the classes whose passives and actives all gave bonuses to damages done in order to keep up with the other classes. Not only Carnage, but all their other passives got shafted. Just seeing my nukes drop from 22k damage on a Crolkto 13k damage on a Crolk after proper preparation made me not even want to log in anymore, so I'm just going to take a break and vent my very big frustrations by playing other games and NOT supporting this shit company.

If only the damages done nerf was the only reason I was angry... sigh. Their support person Yggrite, broke the camel's back. Worst support representative I have ever spoken to.

"only" 13k damage? Oh how sad.
300ish base damage, + about 50% final damages from passives + 15% final damage from damage loot + 20% final damage from stabber + 60% final damage from fluctuation + 60% final damage from ambush stacks + backstab = 13k damage for 6AP. And it takes about 3 turns of completely focusing on buffing yourself to get to that point.

Prior to the patch, all that work would've been about 22k damage. Meanwhile a single Kleptosram does like 3k-4k. two turns of Kleptosram + Stabber only completely overshadows all the hard work required for that nuke.

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 22 April 2016 23:48) *
That being said, though, my plan to overpower sadidas with full damage panda including poison chalice and carnage and burst damage isn't going to even come close to breaking their armor now because of the preparation and carnage nerfs.

Sigh... way to make Sadi even more powerful by nerfing every other class, Ankama.

I also wanted to make my Sram strong enough to be able to burst Sadis down before they had a chance to reap the benefits of their UP dolls. Sadly with this big a hit to Sram's damage, that is now literally an impossible goal for me. I don't even feel like trying to get into PvP anymore, right after I started coming around to the idea too.

It's like every time Ankama fixes something (Feca's one-turning strats), other things get a lot worse (every other class's damage output took a hit too).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #957899  Replies : 9  Views : 427
posté April 22, 2016, 15:29:34 | #9
It's even worse for the classes whose passives and actives all gave bonuses to damages done in order to keep up with the other classes. Not only Carnage, but all their other passives got shafted. Just seeing my nukes drop from 22k damage on a Crolkto 13k damage on a Crolk after proper preparation made me not even want to log in anymore, so I'm just going to take a break and vent my very big frustrations by playing other games and NOT supporting this shit company.

If only the damages done nerf was the only reason I was angry... sigh. Their support person Yggrite, broke the camel's back. Worst support representative I have ever spoken to.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #957684  Replies : 9  Views : 427
posté April 22, 2016, 15:21:29 | #10
Which classes are you guys referring to when saying they're dealing more damage than you?

Sram is kind of a late bloomer class, since we depend on our passives and actives, and until lv130 (or was it 150?) you won't have all the spell and passive slots required for you to shine better than them. Not only that, but at your levels some of the more important combos and options aren't very effective, like using your Double to tank enemies, manipulating the map by positioning players with air traps, stacking Ambush, combos requiring 12AP for maximum effectiveness, or as an example for an Air/Water Sram, using the Fraud combo with Swindlesram and Tricky Blow.

A number of other classes only have about 3 passives that they need in order to make their class work, and others depend on their summons to keep their damage competitive. We depend on exploiting backs and stacking lots of buffs to make one final big damage spell.

The guide is also due for an update, but it should only affect levels above lv170, and by then everyone has an idea of how they want to run their class so they may have stopped following my guide. I'll update once my character has dominated all the new content and replaced all his equips with the new stuff too, don't want to recommend things that I don't own/haven't done yet.

Another reason why you may feel weak now is because we got nerfed in the latest patch, but not directly. The formula used to compute a player's damage mid-fight went through a change that, sadly, affected Srams the most. It was pretty big too, my own damage went down from over 22,000 to 13,000. Almost a straight up 50% damage reduction at the highest levels of play. If you think this is your issue, then I have two options: bite the bullet and stick with the class (the devs told me through a message conversation that I had with them regarding it that they would be revisiting Sram soon to accomodate us for this nerf), or swap classes for another one like Masqueraider, which can be considered similar to Sram in a few ways, until they fix our class's issue. I personally will stick with the class even if the damage reduction hurts me that much and I have less fun because of it.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #957682  Replies : 64  Views : 17726
posté April 19, 2016, 03:29:39 | #11
I mean, you can kinda still do the method. It just doesn't involve hovering over them with your mouse. First turn Klepto x2 on their back, and they go invisible. Now you go invisible, move one cell to your left, and end your turn. On the Voodoo's turn, he's may attack the cell you just moved from, but 90% of the time he'll end his turn there. Then on your turn, simply try walking behind you to see if he actually moved to that spot, and if he did, murder his face. If he didn't walk to the spot you just moved from, well... Time for guesswork.

Sadly it won't be super fast fights anymore and it'll take you two turns (unless you can burst him down HARD with just the two Kleptos), and I don't know if their exp got nerfed or not since I'm already lv200, but at least it can still kinda work. I just don't know if it's currently the best exp you can get anymore.

Also Shankissimo's suggestion is also a good one. If all your hits crit, the voodoo's probably dead by then (unless you're not completely optimized in gear and runes, in which case the lack of damage buff to Con may prevent you from one-turning).

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #956797  Replies : 14  Views : 929
posté April 19, 2016, 01:45:53 | #12

Quote (deadcafe @ 18 April 2016 19:57) *
I'm pretty sure the gems respawn also.
They only respawn once the Boss dies, like EarthyMadness said. The 5 gems on the field while he's alive are all his summons, and they prevent the real gems from spawning as long as the summoner's on the field. And just like all summons, once the summoner dies, so do the summons: the gems. That's why it seems like once they all break, they respawn, but I can guarantee you that they don't respawn on their own, no matter how many turns pass. I've witnessed it myself more than once, and recall quite clearly too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #956785  Replies : 8  Views : 397
posté April 18, 2016, 08:53:42 | #13
Some people also like to say that when you break all 5 gems (diamond usually being last due to its resists), all of the gems respawn.

As another guy who's basically solo'd the fight and won because the entire party died before any monsters were killed and who had to break all the gems by himself (including Diamond), I'd like to point out that these rumors are 100% false. Breaking all 5 gems does not make them respawn, and instead you'll be left to whittle down boss's HP with non-buffed spells for the rest of the fight. I know you didn't mention it, but just throwing it out there.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #956600  Replies : 8  Views : 397
posté April 15, 2016, 03:10:24 | #14
And guess what I said in the very same post, right after the part you quoted?

To get back on topic, I would probably just base my build off of what Guts recommends. Out of all three of us, he's the only actual tri-build here. Don't believe that traps are useless though, they really aren't at all. This is a tactics game after all, so naturally there's many different ways to play your character.

Let's also not forget what post started this all:

First of all Traps are especially in pve trash. Second Traps are also trash for Tri pve Srams.

Lastly, remember what this hread was about in the first place?

Hello Everyone! I'm new to the forums and would like help with a tri-build sram for soloing.

Remember who was the one who really went on a tangent first?

They are also trash in dungeons. You can nothing do what you can't do with Fear and Double too.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #955811  Replies : 23  Views : 774
posté April 14, 2016, 22:07:22 | #15
Guts you really are an absolute diddlydoo. Just because you don't use it doesn't mean it's useless. Shut up and learn that you're probably not the smartest Sram around and just play a one-dimensional tactic that could easily replace your Sram with a better class like Iop or Masq (you're nerfing yourself hard otherwise, if you're looking for straight-up DPT, especially post-Damages Done nerf, you're using the wrong class).

I mean who the hell do you think you are to talk to other people so condescendingly as if you're the only one who knows how yo play the class right? Get the fuck outta here with that elitistic attitude of yours. As far as I know I've done ALL endgame content prior to patch with my build, no problem whatsoever. You can't remove AP with any other spell. You can't stack Ambush for extra damage for your nukes (useless now post-Damages Done nerf, but it wasn't pre-patch). You can't keep Hemo stacked on a Feca or whatever other heavy tank class with just Bled Dry, or break through their armor by straight-up attacking, even less so with our indirect damage nerf.

Also I have indeed run Kannilooni plenty of times. I dislike it since I'm CC and I'm limited to positioning. And yes I meant from the second turn onwards.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #955732  Replies : 23  Views : 774
posté April 14, 2016, 02:18:44 | #16
I have several options, depending on your circumstances:

1) No lv100 trapper and not part of a guild with a Haven World? Only enemies I can think of are soloing Blackspore groups (Jumping Coprinus specifically, they're very weak to water and easy to two-turn) and Ice Chafers (groups of 2, but you should be able to kill them in two turns, using Invis to prevent all damage between the turns).

2) Lv100 trapper but not part of a guild with a Haven World? Solo grinding Jumping Coprinus in the Fungopole, or if you get lucky, going to Wa's Castle's outskirts and finding a solo Wabbit Shawpshootew and replanting it every time you kill it. 3K hp, very weak to fire, and great exp for lv130ish.

3) No Lv100 trapper but your guild owns a Haven World? Ask whoever's around the area if while they're grinding monsters, they could also plant some Srambad monsters for you (Cadaverous Apothecary would be the easiest for your level, although if you have good equips on you you could also go for the Sramva, which is fantastic exp for your level).

4) Lv100 trapper and your guild owns a Haven World? Get yourself some Srambad seeds or Xelorium Past seeds. Either farm solo Cadaverous Apothecaries or solo Sramvas, or farm solo Lapses (the exp won't be amazing yet, but as you level up you'll be gaining more and more exp from them).

Otherwise, dungeons/quests/area challenges are the way to go. Preferably Castuc for how easy it is and how fast the clear times can be, but Blackspore can be done with a good party as well.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #955499  Replies : 64  Views : 17726
posté April 14, 2016, 02:02:01 | #17

Quote (Guts13 @ 13 April 2016 22:43) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 13 April 2016 22:37) *
Air traps are absolutely not trash in PvE. Although I guess if you're looking to solo grind monsters and never do any dungeons or quests all the way up to level 200, they're trash.
They are also trash in dungeons. You can nothing do what you can't do with Fear and Double too.
Not true.

Try setting two people at once on HC Xelor Past no matter where the dial is currently at without using traps. I've set people on the other side of the dial, something that would usually require 3 pushes and a WP if you were to use Fear + Double just for ONE person, and even then you may not even get to set him right. You could summon a double and push him 4 cells away to save someone on death cells (6AP) while you set some traps down next to a target and push him into them to teleport him to where he needs to be set (a max of 10 cells moved for your remaining 6AP).

Try moving HC Xelor Present boss to the corners of the map during Phase 2 without teleport traps and then coming back to safety, without leaving your Double vulnerable so boss can heal off of him with his 3k AoE or wasting 1WP summoning it and restarting the 4-turn cooldown. The fact that you can do this leaves your allies room to do damage instead of focusing on saving you after you push OR focusing on them moving the boss instead. Or moving enemies to form a barricade around the boss on Phase 1's first turn by putting an air trap where the enemy is obviously going to expend their MP at, and another one right next to the boss.

With air traps, I can trap Koko Rico in a corner with my double in two turns tops, without exposing myself to any danger or having to reveal any mines at all, leaving even my group's dedicated tank the ability to tank other mobs or join in on the Minesweeper.

Against Koko the Nutt now that the changes happened and we can no longer one-turn him, it helps send CC allies or tanks towards the back of the map so they can focus on the Kokolerics as fast as possible before boss does his rain AoE. Just drop two traps (4AP) in front of an Iop/Masq/Sacrier then continue about your business. No need to waste your turn pushing someone twice for the same cost (4AP) and then not being able to do anything else because you're too far from any targets.

On Kannilooni, if you're one of the first to go, you can run in to push him 4 cells away, then teleport back to safety 6 cells away, for a total of 10 cells (6AP cost) away from everyone, enough for your tank to keep him locked far enough for him to not have enough range to hit any other allies. Gives your map manipulation role a good boost, if you are unable to attack enemies due to any reason whatsoever.

I dunno about the two new dungeons since I haven't done them yet, and I only 4-manned the Croc tower in beta once, but I bet I could find good uses for air traps' teleport in them.

Honestly, if you're not using air traps, I could very well assume that you're a typical DPT Sram who does nothing in a fight except DPT while you have someone else manipulate the map. Not someone I would take in a party with me against a lv180 UB or something unless I was six-boxing and that was my own character I was taking. I'd rather have a good player that can fill many roles, than someone who fills only one role per character and is just begging to have a bad time if shit hits the fan.

To get back on topic, I would probably just base my build off of what Guts recommends. Out of all three of us, he's the only actual tri-build here. Don't believe that traps are useless though, they really aren't at all. This is a tactics game after all, so naturally there's many different ways to play your character.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #955496  Replies : 23  Views : 774
posté April 13, 2016, 22:37:03 | #18
Air traps are absolutely not trash in PvE. Although I guess if you're looking to solo grind monsters and never do any dungeons or quests all the way up to level 200, they're trash.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #955433  Replies : 23  Views : 774
posté April 13, 2016, 16:15:44 | #19
Osas got a spell restat, not a full one. If you didn't get one, you either didn't have that spell leveled, or you got missed and should report it in a ticket.

I don't know which spell it was though, so I can't help. :v

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #955328  Replies : 4  Views : 162
posté April 13, 2016, 02:32:50 | #20
They really mess with the aesthetics of the areas though, it would suck if they were there permanently.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #955129  Replies : 21  Views : 658