Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
2656 Posts (2.07 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 06:16:21 | #1
You know, that crobak chief dies in like one hit. You can also push it away on your turn and set down some traps around you so it can die when it gets close to you after the Osa finishes his turn.

I guess it would be fair to give it a cooldown, though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892515  Replies : 5  Views : 163
posté Today - 06:02:01 | #2

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 29 July 2015 05:52) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 29 July 2015 05:43) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 29 July 2015 05:34) *
Well there will be times you can't afford to use your last 2wp only to dodge something(multiple targets) and still leave yourself vulnerable.

Have you ever been focused by an Iop who has his back to a standard and ~650 lock? That dodge loot would save you ~9AP+(consider the ap/mp reduction and costs necessary to counter it mixed with lock penalty) provided you have ~550 base dodge.
Nah, I don't approach Iops when that happens. No reason to. I can just attack from afar with Rascalry and build up damage loot, then set some traps up. The longer he takes to move, the more Ambush + Weak Points + Damage Loot I get. Honestly, that sounds like an absolutely terrible situation.
Yeah that situation would be troublesome, but in a small map going second you wouldn't really have the choice; fortunately on first turn you can push him with your double into Fog traps because he can't remove your AP yet, but you need Scram for that to work well.
Usage of dodge loot allows you to not use traps against an Iop, normally that would make you a daredevil.
Nah, you would still be messed up if you used dodge loot. That +50 dodge really won't do much for you unless yo specifically specced to have a ton of dodge regardless. With 350 dodge, using Invis on yourself brings you up to 470, which if the Iop has 650 lock, lets you dodge with a penalty of somewhere along the lines of 2AP 4MP. Gives you enough leeway to land two kleptosrams and use MP loot for extra distance covered once you go invis. The higher the lock on the Iop (I've never sen an Iop with higher than 650, honestly), the less AP you have for attacking, but the strategy's still the same. It's the downside of going second sadly, and in orderto avoid that situation, one couldget 300 dodge and max out Initiative, rune everything for Ini, and grab the Ini passive to go first every time.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #892510  Replies : 33  Views : 2884
posté Today - 05:43:12 | #3

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 29 July 2015 05:34) *
Well there will be times you can't afford to use your last 2wp only to dodge something(multiple targets) and still leave yourself vulnerable.

Have you ever been focused by an Iop who has his back to a standard and ~650 lock? That dodge loot would save you ~9AP+(consider the ap/mp reduction and costs necessary to counter it mixed with lock penalty) provided you have ~550 base dodge.
Nah, I don't approach Iops when that happens. No reason to. I can just attack from afar with Rascalry and build up damage loot, then set some traps up. The longer he takes to move, the more Ambush + Weak Points + Damage Loot I get. Honestly, that sounds like an absolutely terrible situation.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - July 29, 2015, 05:47:17.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #892503  Replies : 33  Views : 2884
posté Today - 05:17:32 | #4

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 29 July 2015 04:51) *
Tricky Blow may be used for free movement - there will be times when a monster you just attacked is next to a wall or is better off not pushed, etc...
I wouldn't really call it free movement if you have to use 3AP. Casting invisibility on an enemy is a better idea; for 2WP that you probably were saving up since the start of the fight (due to not having to use Invis as often as other Sram builds), you get to use all your AP on offensive attacks and walk away with no issues. By using Tricky Blow, you'd be turning your Klepto(x2) + Ripoff into Klepto + Rascalry, or Klepto + Ripoff(x2). It's honestly a lot less damage, and as a Fire/Water Sram you'll only really approach enemies when you know you can make it out unscathed..

Swindlesram is highly situational , also usage of dodge loot removes either the need to stat dodge or the still getting locked part, really useful against Iops in PvP btw; but for fire water it isn't as useful because it really shines with fraud, also with that an invisible dodger Sram could achieve 1000~+ dodge.
Why would you want 1k+ dodge on a Sram? :\

You could forgo all of that stat specialization and just simply use Invisibility on an enemy, which gets you free infinite dodges with no decrease in damage output, and no need for specialization.

Also, I've never really had problems against Iops in PvP with only 350 dodge. If you never put yourself in a position where you can't push them back due to walls or obstacles (which, with Fire/Water, you should have Rascalry and traps for such occasions), you'll stay safe and keep yourself away from taking damage.

As I said, Willy is not worth using offensively if you have ambush stacks.
I personally don't have Ambush stacks in every fight, only on boss fights. And on turns where you're about to nuke with Ambush stacks it's true that using Wily is a bad idea, but that's just one turn out of many. I really only stack Ambush when I can't do anything to the enemies, or I'm waiting for the right time to attack (Steel Beak's P2-P3 transition, HC Robowl's P2, HC Vertox's P2 and onwards where attacking him may lead to you swapping across the stage with a Sadida doll or a Xelor dial, etc...). It's the difference between a trap-oriented build and my own, where I don't really fall onto either category (trap-based or not trap-based) and use both when I feel the situation warrants it.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #892491  Replies : 33  Views : 2884
posté Today - 04:33:08 | #5

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 29 July 2015 04:20) *
I'd consider replacing Willy with Cold Blood as well, for , but if you do not have it leveled/not planning to use then I guess there are better options like Swindlesram or Perfidious (I know your build doesn't have them just some ideas to who may be reading) might as well keep the Willy for no los movement (really good for running away when you are locked) or even Tricky Blow as utility.
You don't really have much time to stack Hemorrhage on bosses to heal with, honestly. Either they're too dangerous to let roam around, or you're way too busy doing the absolute utmost damage you can possibly do to hurry and move to the next phase before your party members die.

Tricky Blow could be an option, but eh... The amount of enemies you can't fear to save yourself is very low. Also, casting Invisibility on enemies makes them unable to lock, and since you're not really using Shadow Master much, you don't have to worry about increasing their resists. You can cast it on an enemy and walk away, no problemo. And you get to keep your 3AP for attacking after you walk around to the enemy's back!

Swindlesram... Honestly, there's not really much use for dodge loot. Almost every class can teleport, push, pull, or have some other free-dodging mechanic that makes dodge irrelevant. And against enemies with obnoxious amounts of lock, you're better off just casting Invisibility on them and saving the rest of your loot for when you want to use it. IMO, it's the least impressive loot and doesn't contribute as much to the build as Wily does..

For offensive usage Fog Trap is better imo (downside being los) because it lets you keep the ambush stacks, but in teams Willy may shine more if you target an ally because of no Los+WP generation.
You'd be surprised on the offensive usage. If there's a fire- and/or water-weak enemy 7 cells away from me, I have two options:

* Using some MP to get closer and one cell to the side (3MP), 4AP to set down the traps, another MP to travel through the trap, then yet another MP to move sideways to the enemy's back. A total cost of 5MP 4AP to get to his back.

* Walking a few cells close to the enemy (4MP), then just using Wily for 3AP to get behind the enemy with a little air damage if you have WIly leveled due to spell exp grinding once you're at level cap (which I've been doing for both Fear and Wily). A total cost of 4MP 3AP, and I gained 15 weak points in the process.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #892473  Replies : 33  Views : 2884
posté Today - 04:01:47 | #6
If you close Wakfu and relaunch it, the very next fight you go into has a high chance of not being bugged. Me and my guildies do this little trick for Steel Beak, since not being able to self-target with spells is a major hurdle in that fight.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892463  Replies : 9  Views : 319
posté Today - 03:59:22 | #7

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 29 July 2015 02:30) *
I would question the absolute necessity of Willy in this build - it can be freely replaced,even outshined by Fog Trap if you do not have the Willy leveled+don't have damage.

Sure, it is good, but I think replacing it by another spell if situation requires should be considered an option. There will be situations whihc require usage of both spells so I think it shouldn't be straight-up neglected though.
I both agree and disagree, actually.

On one hand, I honestly don't use Wily offensively. Half the time I can hit a target from relative safety due to Rascalry, and if I'm close enough to do Kleptosram(x2), I can push my enemy if I don't have enough dodge/finish with Ripoff, go invisible, and then walk away, just like a build that uses Wily offensively. It's true that half the time I also use air traps to get behind targets instead of Wily because I can cover 6 cells in any direction, which is great if I'm trying to seek out a particular target who's got a blockade of some sort, preventing me to get near it.

On the other hand, you lose the ability to jump over obstacles for 3AP. An example of something I like to do would be on HC Present: while on phase 2, the party usually has a blockade in front of them to keep the boss from attacking everyone and he'll instead walk around it. because Srams don't have moves that don't require LOS, I usually use Wily to jump over the obstacles, set up two hemorrhage traps, then use Wily to get behind again and back to my original spot. This sets me up with Ambush stacks for phase 3, I keep Hemorrhage stacked on the boss (even though it's minimal damage on his 78%-82% resists to all elements), and at no point am I barred from participating in the attack and just left to sit around and twiddle my thumbs.

Thing about Wily is that even if it's not used offensively, it can be used defensively as well. Another great use (that I've used multiple times in different dungeons) is when you want to move an ally/opponent to a very far away location, You stand within Wily distance of the target, set down some traps that total a distance of 6 cells from each other and 4 cells from the target, Wily the target, and push him 4 cells right into the trap. Boom, you just moved it 10 cells away, and you're far away from it, nice and safe. You also have 3AP left, enough to set down a trap somewhere to stack Ambush or Bled Dry to stack Weak points (should be a total of 40 weak points generated that turn). Situations like this one make me feel like the move is too important to leave off the deck.

And if I were to remove Wily, I honestly can't think of another move I would replace it with. Scram maybe? Other than that, we have enough fire and water damage moves, and we don't use air offensively...

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - July 29, 2015, 03:59:32.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #892462  Replies : 33  Views : 2884
posté Yesterday - 23:05:54 | #8

Quote (visitor888 @ 28 July 2015 21:40) *
Back when I was fairly new I was trying to get lvl 100 in all harvest professions and wasn't particularly picky with how I did it.

To level lumberjack I went to Jumpin Jungle in Sufo. I took the tree population down to 6 from about 900 in one night. I never could find those last 6 trees but while I was looking I ran past a group of guards and stuff and one of them said in local chat what he planned on doing to the bastard who had rekt the ecosystem so hard. That's about when I decided to leave.

I was a terror for a while there. Bonta got so sick of my shenanigans in Thicket of Yorbut that by the time I maxed lumberjack they had a guard patrolling almost constantly.

When I finally maxed all harvests I was tired of getting ganked so I turned myself in and did my time. All 38 hours of it.

Good times.

-vis
Awesome.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892384  Replies : 160  Views : 11011
posté Yesterday - 21:02:55 | #9
The most basic way to play Sram is to use Wily to get behind an opponent, attack as much as you can, then use Invisibility and walk away. Not necessarily what I would do in the higher level content in the game, but it's very basic and works.

Otherwise, there's a LOT that you can do as a Sram! They're a pretty versatile class with what I truly believe to be one of the most tactical movesets. I have a guide up, feel free to read through it and take in as much info as you want (you don't necessarily have to follow that build, but it works very well for me and I've done all the content in the game already with great success). To be honest, there's more than 3 ways to play your Sram (not limited to focusing on a single branch), and they differ quite a bit from one another.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - July 28, 2015, 21:07:27.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #892347  Replies : 1  Views : 70
posté Yesterday - 18:18:11 | #10

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 28 July 2015 01:15) *
The stuff isn't removed, it is simply unobtainable and therefore very rare+costly, each of those hats would sell very good (20mk good for some maybe even in my server).
I don't think anyone would pay 20mk for a purely cosmetic hat. Even the richest people around know they can get it for less, since the demand for it is next to nonexistent.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892295  Replies : 15  Views : 560
posté Yesterday - 17:08:43 | #11
It was supposed to have the same requirements as the show to enter, which is that only ugly people can enter. The ugly set used to be the only thing needed to go in at first, from what I remember.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892287  Replies : 5  Views : 303
posté Yesterday - 00:10:25 | #12
Ecaflipus iirc.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #892068  Replies : 2  Views : 74
posté July 27, 2015, 12:13:23 | #13
Dayum, nice man! Welcome to the club of relic droppers.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891891  Replies : 160  Views : 11011
posté July 27, 2015, 01:22:30 | #14
It happened to me once, couldn't recreate it. The monsters are actually not in the fight, it's just Vertox alone. Very different from where only 1 or 2 people can't see the summons.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #891746  Replies : 3  Views : 205
posté July 26, 2015, 20:46:11 | #15
I remember when you said you quit the game... And then that other time where you said you quit the game too... How many times has it been now? :|

But hey, I guess Wakfu has that MapleStory charm that brings back people who dislike the game for some odd reason.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - July 26, 2015, 20:46:55.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891670  Replies : 10  Views : 444
posté July 25, 2015, 23:23:48 | #16

Quote (Sokoshouri @ 25 July 2015 23:22) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 25 July 2015 23:19) *
Most likely bugfixes, I mean that the values were bugged before and you were unknowingly abusing the bug.

Since you probably don't know what you're talking about... 500 dodge and crit damage is absolutely normal. Hope the OP figured out what was wrong.
Actually, there really was a bug regarding it. I had a rogue friend who had 900+ crit damage from that bug. His crits were basically 3x the damage of a non-crit.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - July 25, 2015, 23:24:06.
Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #891389  Replies : 15  Views : 449
posté July 25, 2015, 20:31:42 | #17

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 25 July 2015 20:10) *
That is because you are not the stereotypical Combat Sram (which I did not say was bad), I would put you more in the middle because you utilise the same attack modifiers (due to Ambush) and utilise traps, instead of unleashing close combat , and only close combat , barely comparable(consistently) damage; but you still prioritise the Combat over the Trap.
Fair enough!

Let me ask though - Do you get Ambush stacks before unleashing said attack moves (that hit SB for ~1.3k per hit), or are those normal attacks? If so, how do you get stacks? Do you have any other ranged damage modifiers aside from Ambush? I am going to assume that you Crit.
If I can get the stacks, I do. But regarding the UBs, nope; I just go in with nothing but Stabber and -maybe- loot, if it's not the first turn.

Only time I actively pursue the Ambush stacks is when I can't hit the boss due to whatever reason. Usually I go in for normal damage on bosses since we're trying to get them as damaged as possible, as fast as possible. But if I have a chance to set myself up for a huge nuke, I do.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #891339  Replies : 6  Views : 226
posté July 25, 2015, 18:50:46 | #18

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 25 July 2015 16:56) *
  1. The Combat Sram can fulfil ones role the best by putting points into Melee+Single-Target/ General Damages. These values really shine when doing actual bursting, but are wasted while playing with traps. One may say that this is viable because you get Ranged+Area Damages from Ambush; and that is correct - it is viable but stats are wasted nontheless
Actually, normal Srams can take good advantage of Ambush. The damage buff works for Rascalry and Forceful Blow, and the Ambush stacks are easy to get when you can't do anything for a turn. Just remove AP from the boss/enemy or stack hemo, so that next time you can get to the boss/enemy, you inflict a great deal more damage. Not to mention that enemies walking into your air traps or you pushing enemies into air traps grants you Ambush stacks too. I'm not a Trap Sram, and Ambush is always in my spell decks. I can one-turn Black Crow while he's flying (and in the very first turn, too; usually only takes 2 hits from me), 2-turn/3-turn Magmog (starting from the very first turn), deal some good damage to Steel Beak during his flying phases (usually 1.2k-2.4k per hit)... You underestimate the potential of other builds far too much.

Besides that, everything else seems fine.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - July 25, 2015, 18:52:29.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #891307  Replies : 6  Views : 226
posté July 25, 2015, 16:46:07 | #19

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 25 July 2015 10:18) *
There are quote the few players who focus in traps , mostly because they are much more versatile than ordinary moves and do quire good damage while building up "Ambush".
Eh, I wouldn't call them more versatile than normal gameplay. You focus all your AP on traps and getting the enemy to fall into them, while in normal gameplay you use all your AP for everything else besides traps. Mixing them both is where the real fun is at, especially in PvE.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - July 25, 2015, 16:46:45.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #891280  Replies : 6  Views : 226
posté July 25, 2015, 05:11:45 | #20

Quote (Dieshl @ 25 July 2015 04:20) *
One thing I noticed about STTB is that it's not giving the proper addition to the crit rate

On Respec:
My base crit (+gear): 27

36 points to [Dodge] = 216 dodge = Crit becomes 31% (should have been 38%)
36 points to [Lock and Dodge] = 140 dodge and 140 lock = crit becomes 38% (correct effect)

Please help
Both don't look like correct effects, actually. First example, you should have +10% crits from the passive (37% total). Second example, you should have +14% crits from the passive (41% total).

I haven't noticed this myself, it works fine for me.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - July 25, 2015, 05:12:14.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #891156  Replies : 1  Views : 126