Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
3692 Posts (2.32 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 04:39:15 | #1
Well they aren't machines, I'm sure if he's done that in the past to other players then it would've been his first response to the situation. I don't think I should have to hold his hand and tell him how to do his job. :/

In the end it was my fault for looting them with the wrong character, but he was in a position to help me with my issue and he chose not to.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965885  Replies : 102  Views : 2015
posté Yesterday - 23:20:56 | #2
Not me, but if it's happening to others it'd explain why today has been extra quiet.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #965845  Replies : 1  Views : 105
posté Yesterday - 20:39:50 | #3
WTB various harvesting resources, paying well I got a sudden interest in professions again, but most of my harvesting professions are past the levels of the resources I need to level the crafting professions, so to get all the resources needed for those I'd be wasting precious gathering prof leveling time. Soooo I decided to find out if I could hire people to get the mats for me.

Lumberjack:
- Ash Wood ....................[900] ....= 100 kamas each

- Chestnut Wood............[2100] ....= 200 kamas each

- Hazelnut Wood ...........[1200] ....= 300 kamas each
- Birch Wood ..................[600] ....= 300 kamas each

- Weeping Willow Wood .[1200] ....= 400 kamas each
- Bramble Wood ..............[600] ....= 400 kamas each

- Baby Redwood Wood ....[900] ....= 500 kamas each
- Sylvan Wood ................[900] ....= 500 kamas each
- Tadbole Wood ...............[900] ....= 500 kamas each

- Yew Wood ....................[600] ....= 500 kamas each

- Wood Of The Hours .....[1770] ....= 600 kamas each

Miner:
- Tin Ore ........................[822] .....= 100 kamas each

- Classic Coal ...............[1000] .....= 200 kamas each

- Shadowy Cobalt ...........[600] .....= 300 kamas each

- Dark Carbon .................[600] .....= 400 kamas each

- Obsidian Ore ..............[2400] .....= 600 kamas each

Herbalist:
- Ditsy Flower ................[300] .....= 200 kamas each
- Flax Flower .................[300] .....= 200 kamas each

- Orchid Flower ............[1200]..... = 300 kamas each
- Dendron Flower ...........[600] .....= 300 kamas each

- Nettle Leaf ................[1200] .....= 400 kamas each
- Fuzzy Fern Leaf ..........[600] .....= 400 kamas each

- Nostril Algae ...............[600] .....= 500 kamas each
- Puffball .......................[600] .....= 500 kamas each
- Cotton Flower............. .[600] .....= 500 kamas each

- Day Lily ......................[600] .....= 600 kamas each

Prices CAN be negotiated, depending on the amount of items you're trying to sell at the moment. Also, no one is exempt from this; regardless of you being a notorious PKer or hated by some of my friends, you're welcome to do business with me.

PM me through Ankabox, leave a message here, or PM me through the game. My only real character is Kewkky, so expect it to be online when I'm online myself.

Here's hoping for the best!

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - May 31, 2016, 23:54:22.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #965819  Replies : 2  Views : 77
posté Yesterday - 18:25:40 | #4
That's true, I forgot about the Steam release. That was another one of those sudden influx of gamers that contributed to quite a few people that we still have around.

The trick would have to be that Ankama does another "floodgate" approach after a period of maintenance and fine-tuning on their game, so that retention is higher and they can keep all the new players interested and engaged for longer.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965791  Replies : 102  Views : 2015
posté Yesterday - 18:21:33 | #5

Quote (arcanvs99 @ 30 May 2016 17:28) *

Quote (SpiritualEnigma @ 30 May 2016 16:51) *
tldr; All these questions leads me to this final question- Has this game been abandoned by the development team to work on the other game projects?
Think about it. Ankama in these couple of last months was like "Guys, guys! Look at this! We got like 15 new mobile games! ooOooOOh there's shiny cosmetics, BUY THEM! We have mystery boxes, will you waste 50 bucks just for RNG or will you just go back to CSGO case unboxing?"
If they actually concentrated on core problems instead of working on side projects to delay all the fixes, maybe something will work.
The marketing team is the one that works on the deals and such. The dev team makes the items and adds them to the game during the latest patch, then the marketing team unveils those items whenever they feel like it and puts a price on them.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965790  Replies : 31  Views : 682
posté Yesterday - 17:37:28 | #6
Actually, currently in the game I think Mantine's the most infamous person. Not unbeatable by his own right, but he's basically the keeper of Kelba and all trespassers need to go through him eventually. All the lowbies know who he is, and the higher levels in their same guild know him by proxy, if they haven't met him themselves yet.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965781  Replies : 80  Views : 1621
posté Yesterday - 17:34:26 | #7
Who cares who the first Osa was? No one gets anything from that title. If you want to show off something, take it to the Showoff thread.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965780  Replies : 221  Views : 6300
posté Yesterday - 17:14:05 | #8
You know, thinking about it, I found another reason why there's always been a low retention rate for new players.

Back in launch, the game exploded with new players, not only because the content ceiling was low and new players didn't need much time in the game to be part of where all the other players were, but because there was an action much like "opening the floodgates" to the general public, with a lot of players waiting for it to happen. Lots of new players began playing at the same time, and it wouldnt've happened if the game had retained all the players' data prior to going live.

See, right now the game is like a dam with the floodgates open. Water is continually trickling down into it, but because there's nothing stopping it, it just continues downstream into the river as a small, unusable stream that doesn't really last long at all. Back in launch, the dam was full to bursting, and all of a sudden it was opened, with all of the players rushing out into the game at once. There were so many that the vast majority of the big guilds we have right now are still the ones that were created during this period. Lots of hardcore players are from back then. The "legends" that existed back then are still the only ones remembered, and there's not that many new ones from the later part of the game's life cycle because there's just not a high retention of players.

I'm not sure how Dofus 2.0's release was handled (I never played Dofus), but I think that locking up the game's account/character creation for a time period, boosting up the marketing process and making themselves known to more people, and specifying a date where players would be able to once again create new accounts/characters would create a new, larger influx of players than we have now, which they will be able to play with each other in the same way we did way back during launch. They'll make new guilds, some of them will join older guilds, they'll finally use the lower level dungeons for leveling rather than relying on old players powerleveling them, etc... We'd have new players, new guilds, new player/GM-created events, etc.

Otherwise, we'll go through the same process we're going now for the rest of Wakfu's life cycle. One or two new players join today, play around in Astrub for a bit, find no one else to guide them or just answer some questions, and end up leaving frustrated because they can't party with anyone in this game and the only way of playing by themselves is to buy Heroes, which is expensive and still isn't enough for dungeons requiring 6 players of around their own level.

EDIT: As for the exact reason why I stopped paying...

< removed images >

At which point I decided to just toss them, since they were occupying useless space in my lv200 character's inventory and were unable to be traded from my character no matter what. Lots of money wasted, but whatever.

BUT THEN, EXACTLY ONE DAY LATER:

I will never forget this. Worst support representative ever. All he needed to do was ask the devs if anything could be done about it. Maybe the devs would've said "we're actually planning on making it transferable between characters, tell him to wait until the update", but nooooooooo. The guy had to take the lazy way out and just shut me down. I will not be spending any more money on Ankama for a long time.

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - May 31, 2016, 23:54:22.
Reason for edit : Forum Rules and Conduct
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965774  Replies : 102  Views : 2015
posté Yesterday - 08:09:37 | #9
@ above: Not true at all. There's always exceptions. Actual kings who officially hold that title can say it. People are allowed to boast if they can back it up.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965725  Replies : 80  Views : 1621
posté Yesterday - 03:22:32 | #10
"reviving the pvp scene"

You mean pk'ing low levels, which ends up having their guildies just tell them to use the 10min immunity to finish their quests.

Honestly there was never a PvP scene outside of a few people who dueled each other nonstop.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965704  Replies : 22  Views : 495
posté May 29, 2016, 23:24:43 | #11
Meh, I personally don't think it's worth saving for an unlinked one. Even if you outgrow it, you can still give it to alts rather than sell it. I know that the Harry Boots I made that were unlinked for the sole reason of being able to resell later are still in my possession, and I don't think I'll ever sell them. Not only that, but people have their own frags and are working towards their own helm for the title as well; people would rather go for frags than the full relic most of the time. :\

Linked relics can be traded within the account infinitely, so yeah. Only thing unlinked ones have over the linked ones are an aura (cosmetic), a title (cosmetic), and the ability to trade it outside the account. Not worth the headache of grinding frags, I'd rather just get the helm fast and sell the frags individually.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965668  Replies : 19  Views : 399
posté May 29, 2016, 19:28:16 | #12
Play another game for a bit once you get to 200? There's a few pretty good ones around. I did that for a bit. Evoland 2, Bravely Second, Salt and Sanctuary, Dark Souls 3, Enter The Gungeon, The Legend of Heroes (chapter 1 and 2)... Played or touched those all since Moon pt2 launched.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965627  Replies : 22  Views : 495
posté May 29, 2016, 19:21:41 | #13

Quote (TheRogueCat @ 29 May 2016 13:54) *
I would vote for the Gelano and Trool Spikes combo. Both of them can be adquired with tokens from the machines. Each run at the jellies gives you 5 tokens, each fragment costs 4 tokens. With some intensive sessions there, I recently got it with a mix of buying from market, from machine, and some drops. The Trool Spikes are very much the same case, just repeat the Trool Academy dungeon at the Trool Fair (you might even get them as a direct drop).

All other +AP items are mostly expensive armors, so it's out of budget.

EDIT * Well, I forgot to mention that I use the Astrub Knight and a Lumino for the jellies dungeon, even when I have higher level. So, it might not be a poors' choice if you have no one to make the runs with you.
He can't get 12AP with Trool Spikes though, they have the "11AP max" condition.

Or like Madd said, just focus on getting a Solomonk (dungeon's lv108, but it's a lv125 helmet), then working on your Bagus Shushu (once you get lv125 you'll be able to get it). Those two will last you for a loooong time, especially the Bagus (will probably last you all the way to lv170+)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965624  Replies : 19  Views : 399
posté May 29, 2016, 09:59:55 | #14
I still remember Valodimer, who got hacked shortly after launch. Was a pretty coold guy who was in the process of maxing all his spells before almost everyone else was close to hitting 100. :v

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965554  Replies : 80  Views : 1621
posté May 29, 2016, 00:13:48 | #15
Hmm, poor man's 12ap, huh...

Abandoned Workshop gets you the lowest level relic/epic combination for 12AP, as well as a nifty AP BP, although it requires high level players and knowledge of the dungeon if you want to get them. And even then it may take you a few days/weeks to get them due to how tokens are handled there (you have a time limit, and the amount of tokens you get in a dungeon depends on how many rooms you clear within that time period, per day. However, you can't get tokens for rooms you've already cleared in the same day; you have to wait until midnight for a new day to start. If you break your record during the same day though, you get tokens for the new rooms you visited). For sure the poor man's items, though.

The relic can be substituted by a Gelano, although those don't exactly come cheap enough, judging by your budget. Sadly, you'd still need a combination of two of these in order to maintain your 12AP: AP BP, AP Helm epic, and AP weapon.

Lastly, you can also substitute your Relic for a Viktorious Rapier, but then you'd HAVE to get an AP BP and the AP helmet epic.

Besides the above, an AP amulet and an AP cape are also mandatory, but there's so many options for those that you probably own and use them already. And don't forget to get 1AP from your characteristics as you level up!

@ Tiefoone: Did they also remove the 11AP limit of Trool Warrior Spikes?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965494  Replies : 19  Views : 399
posté May 28, 2016, 23:02:48 | #16
How poor is "poor"? Do you have a budget you'd like to follow? What's your kama count (or an approximation of it)?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965490  Replies : 19  Views : 399
posté May 28, 2016, 20:31:21 | #17

Quote (HealingHotness @ 27 May 2016 22:50) *

Quote (Athos503 @ 27 May 2016 20:20) *
I think the level adjustment system will need to have some kind of incentive for higher level players or why would they want to use it? Sure for a challenge here and there but if helping a lower level friend I'd rather level them with my abilities as a high level and I don't see many people playing lower level dungeons at a reduced level just for the challenge. I think the top tier of players are going to want some kind of reward for challenging themselves otherwise they'll likely stick to end game content most the time purely for the sake of drops
Increased emote drop rates? Tokens to use to get special costumes reserved for this system that mark you as a "player who helps noobs"?
Cosmetics? No thanks, I'll pass.

Only worth using once or twice for playing with new players right before powerleveling them to the next dungeon in line.

Thread : News  Preview message : #965475  Replies : 93  Views : 2879
posté May 28, 2016, 19:51:58 | #18

Quote (Yunru @ 28 May 2016 19:36) *
Here is a clown:
< removed image >

Still sad?
Isn't that basically all of us Wakfu players?

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - May 31, 2016, 23:54:22.
Reason for edit : Forum Rules and Conduct
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965469  Replies : 6  Views : 319
posté May 28, 2016, 04:53:09 | #19
Mind posting a pic or two for those of us not on Remi? I mean, you made a post in General Discussion instead of the Remington server forums, might as well satisfy the curiosity you just stirred.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965382  Replies : 8  Views : 431
posté May 27, 2016, 16:27:13 | #20

Quote (FeralRat @ 27 May 2016 02:32) *
Hey, I was just wondering how you can catch up on missed spell exp from levelling using only specific spells. I've been using klepto+con to level up but I've been noticing that my total spell exp is reaaaally behind where I should be. Any tips on how to fix this problem?
Don't worry, a respec catches you up on any missed spell exp. You could either buy one from the Boutique or do the in-game quest for it.

Just throwing this out there, since I see you've got a lv170+ character: Once you hit 200 and use a respec to catch up your spell exp, if you keep training and maxing out spells, using another respec won't bring your spell exp down, it'll remain at whatever point you have grinded to. The catching-up mechanic works only in favor of the player.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #965263  Replies : 72  Views : 19003