Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
1707 Posts (1.5 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 17:05:58 | #1
Those are some expensive kamas. 100mk is what, $130ish USD?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #836126  Replies : 19  Views : 453
posté March 05, 2015, 19:03:09 | #2
Psh, as a Sram I would choose Range, WP, MP and Final Damage.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #835857  Replies : 27  Views : 774
posté March 05, 2015, 04:14:22 | #3
Joining someone's fight without their consent is more rude. Maybe they were ignoring you because they didn't want to interact with anyone except each other, or they disabled All chat? That would mean butting into their business like you did (and then accusing them) makes you the rudest out of the group.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - March 05, 2015, 04:21:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #835692  Replies : 24  Views : 555
posté March 05, 2015, 01:25:28 | #4

Quote (kurausu @ 04 March 2015 15:42) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 04 March 2015 07:22) *
Because of that, the entire playerbase is wasting one of their 3 major points in the same stat boost. We might as well reduce them to two and give people automatic AP, since that point is pretty much reserved for AP.

We should keep cap at 12, make the AP a free stat given to players at a landmark level (like 100? thats a good one), and leave that 3rd choice for another option.
People are not wasting their major points. They are getting what is best first. If what is best is AP or bananas, people will figure out and will get them aways.

Also that proposal takes away freedom from people under level 100 who would not be able to get extra ap from major points. So nope, i don't see much freedom, I only see: give free stuff to mid-high levels.

If you want more versatility make other other options more interesting. If a player has to ponder if AP is really what he or she wants, then they have done their job in making choices equally viable.
Your reply reminds me of the wisdom/PP change, and the addition of wisdom/PP challenges. We're hindering ourselves for something that feels like we have more freedom, when in reality we don't. If we're given 3 choices, but one of the choices is unanimously chosen by everyone in the game because it'd be stupid not to choose it, do we really have 3 choices? Same as the wisdom/PP differences; if the global drop rates and exp were reduced in order to accomodate the challenges that give us wisdom and PP (as well as a cap), are we really getting higher exp/drop rates (especially when there are times we don't even complete challenges due to them being a big hassle)?

I honestly believe AP should be given at lv100 (or I dunno, lv30 or lv80 with the respec?), and the Major stat points should be given more options to choose from. Simply giving everyone that free AP that everyone chooses anyway gives us access to that option that has practically been reserved for AP.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #835640  Replies : 27  Views : 774
posté March 04, 2015, 21:34:16 | #5
The real group finder ia Almanax. Seriously, all I do is stand there for 5 mins or less, and there's a bunch of groups looking for members for dungeons ranging from Ambassador's Wing to Past Xelor.

This is on Nox though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #835592  Replies : 23  Views : 516
posté March 04, 2015, 07:22:29 | #6
Because of that, the entire playerbase is wasting one of their 3 major points in the same stat boost. We might as well reduce them to two and give people automatic AP, since that point is pretty much reserved for AP.

We should keep cap at 12, make the AP a free stat given to players at a landmark level (like 100? thats a good one), and leave that 3rd choice for another option.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #835451  Replies : 27  Views : 774
posté March 04, 2015, 03:57:35 | #7

Quote (Chummage1 @ 04 March 2015 03:39) *
I feel like all the classes and their spells work in such a way that everyone more or less goes after the same thing... even if we all got an extra AP we'd still get MP, range, final damage. Tbh the old stat system felt more free in a sense, since we didn't have all these categories and you were pretty much free to throw your points anywhere
Some people prefer final resists.

Why not add in a chunk of Block? Or a big chunk of Lock, Dodge, Ini, or a combination of them? Crits, Heals, CMC Damage maybe? More options means more variety after all.

I think an AP being automatically given to people would be a good thing. Right now, it's just a wasted Major stat point since everyone gets it no matter what build they're rolling.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - March 04, 2015, 03:58:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #835422  Replies : 27  Views : 774
posté March 03, 2015, 03:34:51 | #8

Quote (Tyr4el @ 03 March 2015 03:20) *
Hey everyone. So after some time on Remington, I think I've decided to switch to Nox. I live in North America and just think it will be better for me to play on there even if the population is lower. But when I'm on, I'll probably find more people on and that speak English.

But it is anyone else on the Nox server that's willing to be my friend? It would be nice to get into a guild right away so I can have people to help me out. I'm not far on Remington but unfortunately I've bought the Jiva pack on Steam and 30 days of Premium. I wish that could transfer over as a one time thing but I doubt it.

Soooo, anyone want to be friends?

/desperate
Hey man, once you switch, add me to your contacts and ask me whenever you need help with anything. I like helping people out so I do not mind whatsoever! My only character is Kewkky; feel free to whisper.

Regarding a guild, we'll have to see about that. I'm not a senior ranking member in mine, but I can ask around to see what they think (depending on you. You'll have to be online too for it).

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - March 03, 2015, 03:36:14.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #835129  Replies : 4  Views : 268
posté March 03, 2015, 02:00:38 | #9
Let me know when you want to run it man! I could always use linked relic fragments.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #835106  Replies : 8  Views : 190
posté March 01, 2015, 23:53:32 | #10

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 01 March 2015 19:47) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 01 March 2015 19:37) *
I would remove the global dropping of kamas, and return the unlocking of areas with kamas. Our kama sinks are few, and we're starting to notice the effects of this with players who have 500mk-1bk+.
Interesting.. does that also mean you'd remove the treasures? (Free 1.8 Million kama, per character)

I'd replace those with costumes, emotes, special equips (like the Scarecrow Mask and Oriam Hat for example), and other such rewards. There's plenty of things that leave a better impact on the game instead of kamas. Hell, I'd make some of those into mini dungeons of sorts like the quest ones, but for parties of 3, that the players have to complete together to get really nice costumes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834811  Replies : 26  Views : 1177
posté March 01, 2015, 19:38:41 | #11

Quote (S48GSII @ 01 March 2015 12:30) *

Quote (S48GSII @ 20 February 2015 01:58) *
I can give one tip to players:
in Rat dungeon(monk island, rat dugneon lvl 60 or 70 if I rememeber)
you can be with unlimited AP (yes tested)

move you roque to this dugneon and hit...hope servers will not crash
Look like all ignore my post

IN RAT DUNGEON UNLIMITED AP FOR EVERYONE
Where in the dungeon? I've never been there so yeah, I don't know much.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834750  Replies : 61  Views : 2605
posté March 01, 2015, 19:37:25 | #12
I would remove the global dropping of kamas, and return the unlocking of areas with kamas. Our kama sinks are few, and we're starting to notice the effects of this with players who have 500mk-1bk+.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834749  Replies : 26  Views : 1177
posté March 01, 2015, 02:33:55 | #13
Closed Closed!

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - March 01, 2015, 19:39:43.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #834615  Replies : 1  Views : 85
posté March 01, 2015, 02:28:03 | #14

Quote (Alexluu @ 01 March 2015 00:33) *
I did some calculations:
Trauma and Execution does the same damage-per-AP,but with weak point consumtion,Trauma does 47.5 damage-per-AP and Execution does 45 damage-per-AP with the 10% final damage being applied without execution's under 35% hp rule making trauma better,which means i will replace trauma with execution because Trauma>Execution

It's really not that simple. For a Fire/Air and strictly for damage, sure, it's better. But I've found better combinations that I can play around with (which is what made me go Fire/Water in the first place), and looking at damage:AP ratios is not the best way to look at how useful a move can be.

But for OP's situation, yeah, I'd say Trauma is better. I'd replace Bled Dry with Forceful Blow though.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #834613  Replies : 23  Views : 872
posté February 28, 2015, 23:22:50 | #15
I think Forceful Blow is better than First Blood (you can kill targets 3 squares away from you, and you have no limit of usage per turn). Ditch First Blood instead.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #834582  Replies : 23  Views : 872
posté February 28, 2015, 18:05:33 | #16
I only use First Blood to generate weak points if at the end of my turn I have 2AP and 1MP left. Otherwise, I won't even use it. The fact that it costs an MP, and is two uses per turn, always kill it for me. At even lv1, it will always generate the same amount of weak points, so I keep it leveled as low as possible. Plus, with Torment you can generate some pretty big Hemo stacks on every target you hit, and it's not limited to two per turn (at lv170, you can Torment x3 for 105 stacks with no crits, or 129 with all crits. And that's to every enemy around you, an extra 100+ base damage ber turn!).

I don't use either though, I use Bled Dry instead. The range helps.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - February 28, 2015, 18:10:45.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #834515  Replies : 23  Views : 872
posté February 28, 2015, 17:47:02 | #17
It would be better for you to play on Nox. There's more active people during your active hours. It's actually not as dead as people make it seem, trust me. I basically spend my entire Wakfu time running dungeons with people I've never met before, every day.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834513  Replies : 4  Views : 195
posté February 28, 2015, 17:33:14 | #18

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 28 February 2015 07:02) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 28 February 2015 05:15) *
Thing is, it's not exactly plagiarism if it's not a copy. It's a look-alike for sure, and it's obvious it took Wakfu's art and changed it around, but it's not a copy anymore. You can find differences here and there that set them apart. If anything, they'll go for that excuse if Ankama contacts them.

As for Maplestory, those sprites look JUST like Maple's sprites (besides some costumes, which Nexon can still argue in their favor). No alterations.
Did your parents drop you as a child

It doesn't even begin to fall under fair use

It's in the same fucking pose for crying out loud any judge would see that stop talking
Damn, what's with the hate? I didn't expect you to insult me like that, of all people. You really disappointed me there Hackwork, I thought we were on good terms.

Look at the picture, and at Ankama's Cra. You can see that the picture has:
- four brown hairbands (while Cra has three green hairbands),
- doesn't have the pointy ears (Cra does),
- has a headband (Cra doesn't have one),
- smaller eyebrows (Cra's are bigger, it's pretty clear),
- a brown buckle on his chest in the opposite direction of the Cra (as well as much bigger and sporting a different style),
- has the spiral symbol on its eppaulettes, faulds and bracers (while Cra only has them on eppaulettes),
- What seems like a brown belt on top of the horseshoe beltbuckle (Cra has none)
- has brown arm sleeves beneath the bracers (Cra just has his sleeves as part of his single-piece suit),
- His bow, arrows and quiver are all different in color and design (easy to tell apart)
- Not to mention it's a "chibi" version, there's obvious differences in height, length and width in his whole body. Even the character's head has a different width.
- The picture only shows about 60-70% of the character, so there's room for counter-arguments there. If the other company has given the archer tentacle legs and a tail in a copyrighted picture that they haven't shown online, and instead just show the 60-70% picture in advertisements, they can bring it up as proof in court and win their case.
- The pose is a generic pose. An archer is standing body facing diagonally, with the face looking towards the camera. Or is that pose solely the property of Ankama?

No matter how much you insist that you're right and that Ankama can win a lawsuit, know that you're wrong and that they won't. It has to be much more specific than this.

Next time, don't insult me for no reason Hackwork. That is not cool

Plagiarism
Fair Use

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - February 28, 2015, 17:43:34.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834506  Replies : 38  Views : 1337
posté February 28, 2015, 05:15:42 | #19
Thing is, it's not exactly plagiarism if it's not a copy. It's a look-alike for sure, and it's obvious it took Wakfu's art and changed it around, but it's not a copy anymore. You can find differences here and there that set them apart. If anything, they'll go for that excuse if Ankama contacts them.

As for Maplestory, those sprites look JUST like Maple's sprites (besides some costumes, which Nexon can still argue in their favor). No alterations.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834360  Replies : 38  Views : 1337
posté February 26, 2015, 20:54:28 | #20

Quote (Gelgy @ 25 February 2015 08:01) *
For solo PvE Invisibility can be a life saver, provided you use sidekicks to distract the enemies. You might want to ditch Cold Blood for Torment, since you're more likely to get surrounded when playing solo. The heals from Cold Blood are still effective even if you keep the spell at level 1.

Soloing gets less efficient as you go, though. Around level 100 you might want to give teaming up with strangers some serious consideration.
I actually leveled my Sram all the way to level 170 by soloing. It's pretty easy. Without healing moves though (fire/air), it might take some bread to do so.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #833957  Replies : 23  Views : 872