Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
2705 Posts (2.1 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:25:59 | #1

Quote (je44 @ 05 August 2015 02:19) *
btw merge is impossible we r asking for *CHARACTER TRANSFER SERVER SERVICE* its not called to be merged
That's still the same problem. people could take a bunch of duped relics from Remington, swap over to Nox, and become the richest guys without even trying. Now the problem spread to more servers instead of being isolated to one (or two, if you count Phaeris).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894919  Replies : 12  Views : 368
posté Today - 01:19:07 | #2
When has necro'ing a thread ever done any good?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #894903  Replies : 121  Views : 16333
posté Today - 00:11:03 | #3

Quote (je44 @ 04 August 2015 23:50) *
are u trying to say remington is a bad server?
first things u need to know is even bad things u talking of those items
even lot of things happened it still an active server.havent nox also victims of bad things too?

second things is dat nox is fine atm its more populated than Phaeris due to ankama moving the server from A-Pacific to internationals,we have lost all actives players and we got not even moderators nothing......only 30 to 40 players with alts still playing on phaeris if u donot believe come have a look.
Alright hold on, where did I say that Remington is a bad server?

Have you even been keeping up with what's been happening in your server? There's tons of duped items floating around between legit and non-legit players thanks to that one duper incident a few months ago, and it wouldn't be too far-fetched to say that they're in a far worse situation than Nox... And who knows what other amounts of duped items he still has hidden around in other alts?

What about the haven world issues? Did you forget how many kamas were being put on all haven worlds by the same guy, trying to grief the economy? Not only did he force other people to waste far more kamas than they should on the haven worlds, but because other people outbid him, he still has hordes of duped item money hidden around in his accounts. I don't want any of that market-crashing inflation-inducing money hitting Nox.

Ask for Ankama to fix your server first before asking them to merge servers and mess up another one in the process.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 05, 2015, 00:11:51.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894893  Replies : 12  Views : 368
posté Yesterday - 23:51:58 | #4
If anything, this made leveling fisher a little less tolerable. Now you have a higher chance of messing your fishing spots up with rare spawns.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894884  Replies : 17  Views : 448
posté Yesterday - 23:46:27 | #5

Quote (nwahs5 @ 04 August 2015 20:57) *

You mean that they paid to subscribe one account? All they have to do is delete a character that voted, level a new character up enough, get enough CP to vote, rinse and repeat. They're not even helping Ankama out by giving them more money.
Actually I have to defend Cok. All his characters are 150+. He does not even delete any of them or else it is a huge loss. He doesnt even have any "room." Why are you guys being so assumptuous if that is even a word. presumptuous*
I don't recall ever accusing anyone of alt voting in this thread.

Also, what others like MiniMikeh say is true. Don't even worry about elections. Half the time it's like they're not even there, governors and otheer government bodies in the game have lost all power they ever had (if they even had any, really). All they get now is one achievement for being elected, and that's it. Hell, even the ecosystem is fixed by normal members of the nation, not by the ecologist.

Until I see a governor abusing the laws and making it impossible to fix the nation, I won't care either. If that ever happens, I'm going to KOS the guy on sight, even if I lose every time.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 04, 2015, 23:49:26.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894879  Replies : 25  Views : 576
posté Yesterday - 23:39:45 | #6
Hell no, merging both servers right now would be a terrible idea. You'd be moving all the bad things about Remington into Nox. You'd completely destroy our economy.

Before any speculation of server merges, there should be speculation about how Ankama will fix your server. All they would do by merging is ruin another server.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894878  Replies : 12  Views : 368
posté Yesterday - 21:14:17 | #7
The final damage buffs are additive, but your scenario is wrong. The critical hit multiplier isn't a final damage buff, and neither are sidestab/backstab damage multipliers, so it's multiplicative.

Block happens after the damage has finished being calculated, and multiplies the total by 0.8; the result is the damage you take.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 04, 2015, 21:16:06.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #894837  Replies : 404  Views : 8657
posté Yesterday - 21:12:51 | #8
Eh, I think Srams are more versatile, but Rogues can do more damage. IMO it really comes down to that.

Thread : General  Preview message : #894836  Replies : 5  Views : 348
posté Yesterday - 20:16:36 | #9

Quote (BlackMagus @ 04 August 2015 19:57) *

Quote (SoullessCode @ 04 August 2015 19:11) *
I logged on this morning and was messaged that some one was alt voting. I didn't believe it myself until I saw Cok from Weegee leave the outpost with alts only for the alts to return and the votes to go up.

So even if I go down fighting, at least people will know how Cok really became the Governor of Sufokia, not through hard work, not through the trust or support of the people, but by playing dirty.

(P.S I was fixing the dunes all morning because of this)

Alt voting is a thing, get over it.... they paid to subscribe tons and tons and tons of alts so if they wanna do something like this then I guess you can also use your money in the manner (i mean isnt that how politics work in the real world? the ones with the most money will probably be in charge?)

If you really dont like it, have your friends vote you up and spread the word, if not, get over it. Not like Governor position does anything special....
You mean that they paid to subscribe one account? All they have to do is delete a character that voted, level a new character up enough, get enough CP to vote, rinse and repeat. They're not even helping Ankama out by giving them more money.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894814  Replies : 25  Views : 576
posté Yesterday - 03:56:19 | #10
Blazak, since you're such a strong advocate for following the rules, surely you believe that every single person who put up expensive crapy items should be banned for taking advantage of an exploiter and cheater? It is quite an unfair advantage over legitimate players who purposefully didn't go out of their way to get the exploiter to give them hundreds of millions of kamas, don't you agree?

Contrary to people buying duped relics, looking through logs to see who put up items for incredibly exhorbitant prices should be a zinch.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 04, 2015, 03:57:28.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894526  Replies : 93  Views : 1586
posté Yesterday - 03:00:02 | #11
Pixels in an image doesn't mean it's been photoshopped. Man, there's a lot of photoshopping noobs running around accusing people. Take a screenshot of anything and open it on a photo viewer and see for yourself. Some image-editing software don't work with as many colors as your computer can show, so it does its best to round up the pixels to whatever closest colors they can get (amongst other things). You end up with pixels around any contrast change in the picture (like letters in a different color than the background, for example).

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 04, 2015, 03:01:58.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894514  Replies : 93  Views : 1586
posté Yesterday - 00:52:03 | #12
Yeah they are, Hellektro. Cras are pretty good in PvP, especially when they go first.

People don't generally post their builds because then they'd have competition.

Thread : General  Preview message : #894478  Replies : 2  Views : 210
posté August 03, 2015, 23:26:51 | #13
Sadly, this guide is outdated and won't work with the current state of the game. Stats and spells work differently now.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #894453  Replies : 63  Views : 10740
posté August 02, 2015, 23:00:20 | #14
Selling things for real cash encourages hackers. It may not be as big of a problem in other games because all the equips are bind-on-equip or bind-on-pickup. Wafku isn't that way.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #894035  Replies : 21  Views : 438
posté August 02, 2015, 22:36:10 | #15
Actually, a guild could bring people en masse towards the haven worlds (even a group of 3 people is enough), and while two are wasting the bodyguards' time, the 3rd could make a bid. This is an old tactic that's been used in plenty of games before. I even did this with my guildies back when World Bosses were a thing in order to be able to take down Gobbsage (and man, was it funny! Almost the whole guild was there, and as soon as Gobbsage was about to spawn, they aggro'd everyone besides other guildies then suicided, so that we would be guaranteed a fight against him. It was fantastically coordinated, everything played out perfectly! Older Wakfu PvP was so much fun!).

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 22:39:34.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894024  Replies : 132  Views : 3473
posté August 02, 2015, 22:01:39 | #16

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 02 August 2015 21:35) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 02 August 2015 21:30) *
Why shouldn't the general public warn each other about X player?
Because it is a form of flaming. You may be wrong, and even if you aren't it doesn't matter because you could be.

Would you like players making a fake Kewkky in a different server messaging guys about dupe incidents and posting that as proof?
If they did I'd be fine. My character's in Nox anyway. If the other Kewkky gets banned it's no skin off my bones. :v

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 22:02:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894009  Replies : 132  Views : 3473
posté August 02, 2015, 21:39:41 | #17
Lol why did someone dislike her post? That's pretty rough.

Well, guess I won't be making a guide then, I dont think we need two guides for the same thing.

EDIT: wtf, how did the dislike disappear?

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 03, 2015, 03:01:24.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #894002  Replies : 6  Views : 291
posté August 02, 2015, 21:30:55 | #18
Yes it is public business. It's their business to be pissed off at the company for letting this slip under the rug. Why shouldn't the general public warn each other about X player? For a game that originally was made to be basically run by players, you'd think that the devs would be more understanding of this. There's not even a proper outlaw system in the game, or ways to put bounties on character's heads with a description as to why.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 21:33:25.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893996  Replies : 132  Views : 3473
posté August 02, 2015, 21:10:33 | #19

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 02 August 2015 20:43) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 02 August 2015 20:21) *
Constructive criticism: change the rule regarding naming people to instead of being an end-all be-all basis thing where naming a person is against the rules, make it a case-by-case basis rule. This way, we can actually name people who are ruining the game, and the mods/community managers don't have to guess who we're talking about before taking action. Obviously this rule made it so that the dupes went unnoticed, since we could never name the ones we suspected.

If a thread devolves to name-shaming or pointing fingers with unsubstantiated evidence, then making posts invisible is the way to go. Otherwise, you guys are making it reeeeally hard to voice our opinions in a subject, having to dance around directly naming people.
You can name people but not in an insulting/accusing manner. This is simple flaming/shaming no wonder it is prohibbited. If you want to complain about dupes message support I guess. Criminal or not everyone is equal.
That's not how it works, sadly. Even if you have proof of someone doing something, leaving their names in the screenshots/videos or calling out to them through a forum post will get the ost made invisible. Name-shaming without evidence linking anything together shouldn't be allowed, but when you have screenshots of players PM'ing others where they basically admit to be the culprits, why do we have to censor those names? One would think the mods/CMs would appreciate the help in narrowing down where all the bad stuff is coming from.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 21:11:07.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893993  Replies : 132  Views : 3473
posté August 02, 2015, 20:21:59 | #20
Constructive criticism: change the rule regarding naming people to instead of being an end-all be-all basis thing where naming a person is against the rules, make it a case-by-case basis rule. This way, we can actually name people who are ruining the game, and the mods/community managers don't have to guess who we're talking about before taking action. Obviously this rule made it so that the dupes went unnoticed, since we could never name the ones we suspected.

If a thread devolves to name-shaming or pointing fingers with unsubstantiated evidence, then making posts invisible is the way to go. Otherwise, you guys are making it reeeeally hard to voice our opinions in a subject, having to dance around directly naming people.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 02, 2015, 20:25:20.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893980  Replies : 132  Views : 3473