Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
2903 Posts (2.2 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 21:53:24 | #1
I think the epic necklace is pretty good. Good substitution for dual elements who use Woboots, as it opens the slot for SB boots.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903937  Replies : 18  Views : 833
posté Today - 03:09:11 | #2

Quote (Naniru @ 02 September 2015 03:02) *

Quote (Arkolak @ 02 September 2015 02:50) *
Seems no one bothered to read the thing posted, he clearly said those prices were getting cut down to about 1/3.

Even with cut down prices this is imaginary for small servers. They really need to take the server economy into account! 80 million kamas may not be much on a huge server like remington but it is astronomical on Amara!
Can't you make alts, grind them to lv115, then do the kama chests? If an entire guild works together you could get 80mk in less than a month.

Not saying I agree with the prices or anything, just saying that it can be done if it doesn't change.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - September 02, 2015, 03:09:45.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903760  Replies : 162  Views : 4513
posté Today - 01:26:43 | #3

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903743  Replies : 4  Views : 376
posté Today - 01:15:43 | #4

Quote (bluephantom @ 02 September 2015 00:27) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 01 September 2015 22:37) *
I'm bad with names!

But yeah, a control Fabulous rune would be sweet...
hide behind an alt ? its so odvious who i am wth
Still hiding behind an alt.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903740  Replies : 162  Views : 4513
posté Today - 00:17:25 | #5
It happens when you're in the boss fight and the game switches over to the next day at midnight (12:00 AM PST for Nox, dunno about Remington). It could be a bug; if you're in any fight and the game switches over to the next day, bugs start to surface for the duration of the fight.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #903724  Replies : 3  Views : 48
posté Yesterday - 22:39:23 | #6
Just change the way you play. Don't summon dolls until they die, and debuff their resists so they die faster. You can't honestly expect to solo a group of 5 of the highest level enemies as one single class and expect to win fast. Srams/Masqs/Iops can't solo a group of 5 of them either, and they're damage-dealing classes.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - September 01, 2015, 23:00:13.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #903700  Replies : 13  Views : 519
posté Yesterday - 22:37:11 | #7
I'm bad with names!

But yeah, a control Fabulous rune would be sweet...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903699  Replies : 162  Views : 4513
posté Yesterday - 22:28:18 | #8

Quote (bluephantom @ 01 September 2015 22:26) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 01 September 2015 22:00) *
Dy7, would you be able to add another Fabulous rune, but for control? It would have the same requirements as Range, MP, and AP.
no shit Sherlock
This guy is afraid of making his main known and hides behind an alt when shit talking.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903695  Replies : 162  Views : 4513
posté Yesterday - 22:00:38 | #9
Dy7, would you be able to add another Fabulous rune, but for control? It would have the same requirements as Range, MP, and AP.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903684  Replies : 162  Views : 4513
posté Yesterday - 21:11:53 | #10

Quote (Hearttyace @ 01 September 2015 20:08) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 01 September 2015 10:06) *

Quote (Dy7 @ 01 September 2015 09:56) *
Hello there,

Don't miss the new important message about Moon I posted there (requires a translation) : Click here

Regarding the drop rate, to put a little more concrete figures: we tested a + 50% (* 1.5) compared to the usual rate but we will increase this rate to + 100% (* 2). This will be more than enough already in terms of difficulty in obtaining items for turnover harder.

Good night,
DY7"
Did anyone actually take in how terrible sounding this is? I hope this got loss in translation. ( I should go read it myself). But lol, our current drop rates on Xelor is like .4 and less on the good items. so 2x .4 is .8. Makes zero difference to me especially considering everything is linked at that point.
Add the fact that token costs will be about half of what they are in Xelor Present, and those numbers suddenly seem a lot better.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903672  Replies : 162  Views : 4513
posté Yesterday - 19:29:22 | #11
I also found a picture around that I'm sure got lost in the middle of all this reposting.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - September 01, 2015, 19:29:30.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903658  Replies : 18  Views : 833
posté Yesterday - 19:27:57 | #12
I thought Steel Beak was P2P? I remember seeing people complaining about it.

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 01 September 2015 18:36) *
(wich would be neat, people getting tired of the xelorium maps, as they are so alike).
If people are getting tired of it, then they should get themselves some boosters when the new content comes along.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - September 01, 2015, 19:31:02.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903657  Replies : 162  Views : 4513
posté Yesterday - 17:07:59 | #13

Quote (Aigees @ 01 September 2015 16:43) *
]Also somehting that hasnt been made clear, of all the new content whats is gonna be available to F2P? Nothing? The archmonsters? Moon Island first dungeon? Steel Beak?
Steel Beak will be made F2P while Moon Island will be entirely P2P. Just like how Xelor Past and Xelor Present were when they released.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903624  Replies : 162  Views : 4513
posté Yesterday - 15:43:41 | #14
Have you visited the Almanax temple? On Nox and (I assume) Remington it's where people gather up to form parties for dungeons, as well as do certain item sales. New players also kind of wander over there when they have questions or are looking for good, developed guilds to join.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903614  Replies : 7  Views : 140
posté Yesterday - 10:27:47 | #15
Sounding like a great patch already, honestly! Lots to aim for past current endgame, which is what we wanted. This'll keep me plenty entertained for over 3 months, since it'll also include heroes (hopefully).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903575  Replies : 162  Views : 4513
posté Yesterday - 09:43:09 | #16
Oh, there's one more thing. Some enemies have absurdly long death animations for particularly no reason. For example, the monks in the Undieworld dungeon. When they die, they fall down and disappear in like a second which is okay, but then you have 4 seconds of being forced to just stand there, unable to perform any actions. Nothing is happening, no animations are playing, but you can't do any actions for 4 more seconds.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903571  Replies : 47  Views : 1072
posté Yesterday - 09:37:23 | #17

Quote (Seraeph @ 01 September 2015 08:32) *

Quote (John-LV @ 01 September 2015 08:24) *
I'm only level 163, seeing that i would need to level 200, makes do not play the game. Its to takes too much time to level-up and its boring because you have to do the same content over and over again....
Reason i say to this to Ankama: "Dear sirs, your game known as Wakfu needs to take a note from Maplestory and literally do a big bang to it in order to completely refresh the game. Not just trickle the stuff in but a actual serious big bang huge content that would encompass nations, experience system, crafting system, characteristics stats and abilities and many other things, all in one major fix up to make the game never be the same again. Though you have added improvements such as the spell deck system, i really feel you need to invite Vegeta (the Prince of all Saiyans) and actually try to match up to his Big Bang Attack in terms of size of it and actually manage to do enough in a single update that you could make tears of joy to flood the floors of wakfu itself, instead of salty tears of rage instead."

Signed, Seraeph a player who has been around Wakfu since the days of the actual 'beta' and even kept a eye around during the french beta itself of Wakfu.
That was a pretty good patch. My Shadower was flat-out absolutely amazing and just fun as hell to play after that. I was zipping back and forth between platforms and enemies, blowing them up with money (Enutrofs take notes!) and using invincibility frames in my attacks to play like never before. Oh man, back when Maple was still fun!

I think that the Spell Deck Revamp was supposed to be just a part of a global restructuring of the game. I'd like to see how the game looks exactly one year from now, 4 patches later from the present day,

EDIT @ above: I don't really see the fun in unbalanced resists. it's not like I'll be thinking "Oh, I just got an item with 50 fire and earth resists! What fun!"

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - September 01, 2015, 09:39:39.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903568  Replies : 162  Views : 4513
posté Yesterday - 04:01:34 | #18
Yep, you can max all your spells, and it's legit.

Quote (Dy7 @ 26 May 2015 01:25) *

Quote (Dy7 @ 23 May 2015 01:47) *
Basically, you have :
* 5 spells at lvl1
* 6 spells at lvl40
* 7 spells at lvl80
* 8 spells at lvl120
* 9 spells at lvl160
* 10 spells at lvl200

(And for example : ~7,5 spells at lvl100).

To precise — because it seems there are misunderstandings :

* The previous number are the "average" spell XP you will obtain at this level.

* After being level max, you will continue to gain spell experience. And it is possible to have all 15 elementary spells maxed.

* When you restat, the value you have to redistribute is the highest value between "the average spell xp you have at this level" and "your current spell xp" : there is no exp loss after a restat.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903484  Replies : 188  Views : 13274
posté Yesterday - 03:47:14 | #19

Quote (LTZeit @ 31 August 2015 20:13) *
Both of which shouldn't be promoted when it concerns several people. Care you or not Politics can totally mess a player's enjoyment in this game and maybe make them give up of it, as well as slowing people down if they use their choosen nation. When yoou people of Nox came bawling about your market nobody complained about it. Try to be less ironic next time. Hipocrisy doesn't fit anyone well

But either way, whoever says the politics forum is not used isn't paying much attention to it. It's largely used for the community to complain about politcs.
I still don't see the problem on posting it here, since it adress another issue that isn't fitting to politcs sub-forum.
Ironic isn't the proper word for this. And if I want to care, I'll go to the Remington sub-forums. You know that mods will either make this thread invisible or move it there, so what's the point of posting it here? Plus what does the OP really think this thread will accomlish? "Oh good thing I read that thread and I pay no attention to in-game issues while in the game itself! I am now better informed!"

Quote (Aigees @ 31 August 2015 18:06) *
Its like, you completely forgot the whole market incident, where almost every player from nox thought it would be a good idea to start yet another thread about their market being wiped out/or suggestions about it. "Why not post it in the Nox Event Sub forums?"

But either way we are just de-railing an already rule breaking forum thread.
Either you have a count of every player from Nox, or you're pulling that out of nowhere. What about all the threads the Remington/Phaeris people posted regarding the relic duping incident? Looks like you're the hypocritical one.

Also I can't be hypocritical when I didn't post anything outside of its intended sub-forum.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - September 01, 2015, 03:52:41.
Thread : Amakna  Preview message : #903477  Replies : 20  Views : 435
posté Yesterday - 02:34:17 | #20

Just starting the grind for my last branch now. Haven't seen anyone mention their spell levels since the update, where a ton of people were all about "versatility" and "having all spells maxed".

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903464  Replies : 188  Views : 13274