Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
3742 Posts (2.28 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 10, 2016, 08:59:19 | #1

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 10 July 2016 07:06) *
I feel that more people left with the Moon 1 and 2 Updates... because they weren't the updates we've been waiting for. More high level content is welcome, but if there isn't anything fun to do in between.....
I wish the content wasn't balanced for ranged attackers and segregated CC classes. Right now approaching bosses as a Sram/Iop/Masq/whatever is asking for you to die/your party to wipe.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - July 24, 2016, 08:51:25.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971442  Replies : 14  Views : 559
posté July 10, 2016, 08:54:27 | #2
Some spells are only able to be used 2 times per target, but you can cast them infinite times in an empty cell right next to an enemy and hit them with part of the AoE. Maybe you started aiming directly at them rather than right next to them?

Also, spells defaulting into others doesn't make much sense, I've never seen that before. You mean if you cast Super Iop Punch on a target and try to do it a second time, Celestial Sword comes out instead? I'd like to say it's user error, but I don't know how this is happening yet; not enough information.

There hasn't been a balance patch, so they didn't pull the wool over your eyes or anything. It's probably a limit that's always been there and you just finally found out about it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971441  Replies : 3  Views : 198
posté July 10, 2016, 00:59:00 | #3

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 10 July 2016 00:22) *
It's all, like, completely stalled. Game is in stasis until PVP revamps.
That won't save it.

Judging by all the revamps they've done ever, they never do it the right way and would rather revamp things their own convoluted way. Expect your PvP expectations to be dashed against the road and driven over by a cement truck.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971403  Replies : 14  Views : 559
posté July 09, 2016, 08:25:54 | #4
Could be a primarily support, secondarily DPT class. Like its damage spells wouldn't compete with top DPT classes, but he'd be able to hold his own.

Thread : General  Preview message : #971325  Replies : 88  Views : 3790
posté July 09, 2016, 05:10:00 | #5

Quote (Aquallia @ 09 July 2016 02:23) *
Ok, I been thinking the amulets = trash, +1 AP and +1 to spell levels may sound nice, but other stuff better.

Where get the keys for the Zeppelantern dungeon?
You can either drop them from Hoodlums, or you can drop 7 Edible Stasili from Hoodlums and craft your keys. They're called "Masked Key".

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971316  Replies : 16  Views : 747
posté July 09, 2016, 02:08:13 | #6
Honestly, I would like to see a glassy support-heavy class like a baker. It's even got lore already! When an Enutrof gets tired of the treasure-hunting life, they hang up their shovel and dedicate their lives to baking, their new treasure. Just look at Alibert and (possible) Xav the Baker (not sure what race he is).

Thread : General  Preview message : #971305  Replies : 88  Views : 3790
posté July 09, 2016, 02:03:08 | #7
Class Emblems are one of the drops from the Zeppelantern dungeon (lv60ish). Each of the hoodlums drops a class emblem, corresponding to whatever class they are. For example, an Ecaflip hoodlum has a chance to drop an Ecaflip emblem.

Apparently you can also use tokens in that dungeon to get your linked emblems. Not sure about that piece of info since I've never checked.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971304  Replies : 16  Views : 747
posté July 09, 2016, 01:18:37 | #8
Level trapper while you level your character. Once you're lv140+, it will be hands down your best source of exp by a lot. And as you grind monsters while none of your friends are available for parties, you'll drop gear you can either outright sell, or crush for runes to sell/use. Not only do you get tons of exp from planting your own group, but you're already building up your money reserves for when you see that one item you really want in the market.

Also, unless you are honestly an incredibly patient person who doesn't mind not being properly geared until it's too late, or unless you have a way of having a full party for dungeons at any time, DON'T go for unlinked relics. You can resell them, but you'll get incredibly bored of Wakfu during the mid levels and never even make it to endgame because the grind for that aura and POSSIBLE* resell value burned you out.

* Most relics don't even sell unless you underprice them. People would much rather buy fragments so THEY can complete their own relics for the achievement and title. Think real hard about how you want to spend you next weeks/month: grinding for an unlinked relic that MAY resell for 5mk, or getting a linked relic and catching up to your higher level guildies where the drops are regularly priced in the millions.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971296  Replies : 16  Views : 747
posté July 09, 2016, 01:11:37 | #9
I really hate reading your posts. Why did you have to end up being so annoying?

But yeah, it should've been implemented long ago.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #971295  Replies : 13  Views : 515
posté July 09, 2016, 00:31:32 | #10
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they don't actually actively try to avoid them. If there's a path to avoid them and accomplish the same objective, they use that path. If the only way to accomplish the objective is to go through the trap, they go through it.

It's hard to explain how AI works. Trial and error makes it easy to understand, but explaining isn't as dimple.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #971291  Replies : 2  Views : 185
posté July 07, 2016, 10:49:04 | #11

Quote (TheRogueCat @ 06 July 2016 08:10) *
Honestly, makes sense. If you have pets, you have to take good care of them, and feed them the right food. It's not like there is an universal pet food (yet) in Wakfu.
There is. There's like 3 of them so far. Super Growth Kibble, Growth Kibble, and the Kibibble Of Fortune.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #971087  Replies : 11  Views : 730
posté July 07, 2016, 07:38:57 | #12
6/10 presentation, but 10/10 message.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971072  Replies : 35  Views : 1204
posté July 07, 2016, 07:33:00 | #13

Quote (rustandi @ 07 July 2016 00:09) *
lol elio not eh.. -.-'a i saw mayu with his elio.. he is OP.. and he know how to play it well.. i never saw an elio better than him in remming. (in my opinion after i party with some elio before) and he make all the things easy in high lv dung. i can say eio will help a lot in high lv dung kani and karnivore. and in trop or another dung they help melee class easy to reach enemy with their portals. so i prefer elio as end game char you need to bring in your party. and they will help you a lot.. they are still amazaing even after get enrf in last update.

if you say elio just "eh".. maybe you need to see mayu play his elio or ask him how he play with it..

dont mke more cra and fogg.. you will get bored to see them.. they are over populated.. they are handy yes and good yes fogg on top DPT now also.. but you will miss great support in high lv dung. you dont need more fog or feca just becoz they are OP. but server need good support who can make al the things easier like elio class.. you will easy find DD and tank now.. but hard to find elio. eni a bit hard also.. sometimes i need shout more than 1 hours.
coz ussualy they who have eni have just as their hero.. same things like feca.. thats why i ussualy call them dog guard. XD

they just available to accompany their main chars. buy i saw some eni and feca as main also.. i always love with eni and feca as main.. if you have feca as main and need a group ask me i will kick my feca.. i just use my feca if i hard find a tank.. and ppl keep shouting to get it.. thats why i make 1. and i will make my feca as my main after my cra 200 (almost there). and make them as my main coz lazy to see too much cra on server.. XD
Easy to say "don't make cra, fogger or feca", but if players don't make those, they NEVER find parties for anything. That's how meta the game currently is.

Thread : General  Preview message : #971071  Replies : 8  Views : 577
posté July 06, 2016, 20:47:09 | #14
After consuming this potion, when you lose a battle, you will not die and instead remain alive with 1hp.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #971011  Replies : 52  Views : 1228
posté July 06, 2016, 19:08:36 | #15
I hate fleas in HC present, especially in phase 2. Every player's turn, a bunch of characters get hurt. Lol

Then again, HC Pres isnt endgame anymore soooo

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #970991  Replies : 16  Views : 784
posté July 06, 2016, 19:05:08 | #16
My very first SB kill was boss first, adds later. It's not hard. We even had a Sadida and a Sram (me) in our team.

But the pic's purpose was to show his lucky first-timer drop, lol. Quite a tangent.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #970989  Replies : 622  Views : 52821
posté July 06, 2016, 06:49:12 | #17
Honestly, the truly desired/wanted classes are Feca and Eni. Anything else is extra.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #970916  Replies : 16  Views : 784
posté July 05, 2016, 21:32:39 | #18

Quote (Scccx @ 05 July 2016 21:21) *
47 min
You must be some new kind of loser to assume that everyone's fully geared and has all the proper classes on standby to roflstomp all content in the game, and being an asshole to people who aren't amazing. That kind of run is only reserved for the top players. Getting lv200 is way easier than gearing for lv200.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #970882  Replies : 622  Views : 52821
posté July 02, 2016, 19:43:16 | #19
I agree with Blazak so far, sadly mixed Sram just doesn't do as well in PvP. It's nice having options, but it doesn't really matter if you divide your stats across everything and end up being weaker in specific situations than specialized builds. It's great for PvE, especially for Moon since you always have a role in fights, but for PvP it's a different story.

There's one thing Blazak forgot to mention that I see Barinade confused about, though. The good Sram heals come from Cold Blood, which consumes all your Hemo stacks for it (and whose amount healed depends on Hemo stacks). It means that you heal like 1.5k hp tops, but lose out on lots of damage and you're no longer kiting. Con's heals never go over 1k, gets rid of your weak points if you also roll Execution on your ranged build, and you have to be near a target to self-heal since it's a melee attack. Also, healing will get rid of your Ambush stacks since you're attacking a target, as well as reveal you if you were invisible.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #970575  Replies : 270  Views : 8725
posté July 01, 2016, 02:35:53 | #20

Quote (Neneko88 @ 01 July 2016 02:20) *
6 months and all we have is half of an island that a lot of people don't like came out last september
To be fair, we have like... 80-90% of that island. Only thing left is the UB that was announced to come with Moon Pt2 but didn't.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #970409  Replies : 21  Views : 880