Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
3723 Posts (2.3 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:35:53 | #1

Quote (Neneko88 @ 01 July 2016 02:20) *
6 months and all we have is half of an island that a lot of people don't like came out last september
To be fair, we have like... 80-90% of that island. Only thing left is the UB that was announced to come with Moon Pt2 but didn't.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #970409  Replies : 18  Views : 315
posté Yesterday - 01:18:38 | #2
The wild tofus took residence on an island, they cause shipwrecks to avoid others from knowing they exist, and sailors came up with stories about that island... But aren't wild prairies connected to the nations? You'd think people would just walk there rather than risk getting shipwrecked.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #970282  Replies : 26  Views : 298
posté June 21, 2016, 04:02:50 | #3
I'd recommend sticking with Vampyro until lv120ish.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #968952  Replies : 1  Views : 140
posté June 20, 2016, 23:58:28 | #4
You have the Fanged Cards recipe? Niiice!

If I ever drop the Croc Cards and farm the mats, you bet I'll be coming to you.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #968923  Replies : 2  Views : 264
posté June 20, 2016, 23:52:28 | #5
Is it just me, or is Ankama Mail terrible now? This is like the 5th time it's happened already: someone sends me a message, and I can't reply back to them because we haven't added each other into our contact lists. The worst is when it happens when they're asking me for advice on Sram things, and I can't answer back to them without awkwardly sending them a friend request first. I thought friend requests were supposed to be for, you know, friends?

Why didn't Ankama just create a Junk folder and defaulted all messages to go there with an expiration date of 7 days (at which time they get deleted, unless you change that setting)? Why do I have to deny all emails received except from people in my friends' list if I want them to send me a friend request first? This just dissuades people from even contacting anyone in the first place. As someone who doesn't log on every day due to work, by the time I get around to accepting their friend request/send them my own friend request, their interest has died already and we never talk afterwards.

I had changed my Ankamail setting to receive messages from everyone, but unless the other person does so too, that setting's worthless and more annoying than simply blocking non-friend mail. If the senders don't know that I can't message them back even though they could message me just fine, they'll think I'm ignoring them on purpose. And if they see a random friend request from me without a message prior to that, they'll assume I'm some weirdo idiot who's trying to build up his friends list or something.

/rant

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - July 01, 2016, 13:45:46.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #968922  Replies : 17  Views : 574
posté June 19, 2016, 00:23:57 | #6
Yours is up only while you're inside it, so you can never really see your own bag.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #968619  Replies : 5  Views : 158
posté June 18, 2016, 23:34:14 | #7

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 18 June 2016 21:19) *
Half the pretty butterflies are male, anyways, right? I mean, that's how they make baby caterpillars, right? Or am I missing something, and only the female butterflies are pretty and magical?
Male anglerfish are ugly and their reason for existence is to make baby anglerfish. Not sure what you're trying to say. :v

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #968611  Replies : 7  Views : 281
posté June 18, 2016, 22:07:06 | #8
There's no real way to tell a guard apart from a non-guard, truthfully. Some guards flaunt their status though, and you'll see what looks like wings on either side of their names. Other guards just keep their wings hidden.

It's also a sign of who's looking to do PvP. Basically, you can't attack anyone unless you can PvP, and you can't PvP unless you're a guard. So, if you see wings, they're guards.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #968602  Replies : 5  Views : 158
posté June 18, 2016, 19:53:56 | #9

Quote (healermaster @ 18 June 2016 19:37) *

Quote (Enceladon @ 18 June 2016 19:26) *
Steamers can destroy shields easy too, because of the -res. and the a little bit more powerful stasis damage, than it should be.

But they can't last long fights and will eventually lose, especially after their WP is burnt out for flying (4ap 1WP) due to getting hugged in melee.
Also they can't heal, and stasis hurts them. Not to mention Fogginator hurts a lot.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #968571  Replies : 88  Views : 1747
posté June 18, 2016, 19:30:33 | #10
Doesn't help that the change to Damages Done indirectly made tanking in PvP a lot more effective, either. Choosing to be a DPT in a PvP match is worse than before; we were already struggling to take down shields, now it's like we took two steps back.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #968568  Replies : 88  Views : 1747
posté June 18, 2016, 19:27:00 | #11
Sadly the only way to get rid of it is to have a guard catch you and PK you. It'll kick you back to your nation and you'll lose the outlaw status.

Just think of it as a shoplifter who puts things in a store to try and get rid of his shoplifter status. No matter how much good you do, you're still treated like one until you turn yourself in and take your punishment.

I hate this system, but whatever.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #968567  Replies : 5  Views : 158
posté June 18, 2016, 19:19:30 | #12
They should also change all the spells that do extra armor damage to, oh I don't know... Scale with your damage % instead of being a flat 100 or 200 armor damage??? Like Sram's Perfidious Attack, which is garbage because its base damage is low to compensate for an extra flat 100 damage to shields.

Or hey, make Carnage's armor removal a lot more interesting. Make it be a "second hit" for 25% of your total elemental damage every time you hit an enemy with shields, but only as shield damage.

Oh, here's another one! How about an armor version of heal resist? Your armors get less and less effective as the fight goes on, much like heals do.

I don't know how Ankama thinks making certain spells weak so they can deal an extra flat 100 damage to shields is balanced. I think that suggestions in this post should seriously be looked into. We have classes that can put up armors, but we have none that can take them down.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #968563  Replies : 88  Views : 1747
posté June 18, 2016, 01:12:30 | #13
Wow, Wakfoolery. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Buy more bread

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #968462  Replies : 240  Views : 8044
posté June 18, 2016, 01:09:15 | #14
arcanvs99 went over the top, but meh. If people keep begging for small crappy cosmetic changes like this, it'll all end up taking part of a patch like how fogger's female gender will be taking half of July's. :|

Honestly there's like a thousand more important things to worry about in Wakfu than different sitting positions.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #968461  Replies : 7  Views : 281
posté June 17, 2016, 22:42:24 | #15
Awesome, almost done with all the mats I need! Post updated to reflect what's left.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #968450  Replies : 16  Views : 557
posté June 17, 2016, 15:07:00 | #16
Probably like 5mk. If you're unlucky, 6mk. Lowest price I'd go for as a seller is 4mk.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #968392  Replies : 2  Views : 93
posté June 17, 2016, 03:18:17 | #17
Still looking for the last remaining resources above! Anyone selling? Just came back from a business trip and am going to be leaving for a 2-month one next week, so I bumped up the prices in the hopes of being able to reach my goal before then.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #968324  Replies : 16  Views : 557
posté June 16, 2016, 16:14:15 | #18
I don't know. Incarnam won't last for long, and then they'll arrive in he same game people are arriving in now, and talk about how barren the server is. I can't imagine a scenario where revamping Incarnam will lead to a surge of new players and higher retention.

Thread : News  Preview message : #968225  Replies : 75  Views : 1585
posté June 16, 2016, 15:20:25 | #19
Too bad, I was hoping ALS would outprioritize Incarnam, since it affects both new and old players, instead of Incarnam only affecting new players. To think that 3 months from now, we'll still be doing the exact same things we're doing today... If I was head of the company, I'd prioritize changes that affected the retention of ALL the players instead of the new ones.

Where are they getting the idea that there'll be an influx of new players, by the way? To me it just seems like they're rolling out a great new red carpet without announcing to the world that there'll be an event being held in that venue, instead on focusing on what's inside the event that will entertain everyone. People who pass by will see the great new red carpet entrance and some may stop in to check things out, but the inside of the venue doesn't appeal like the outside does so they'll leave regardless.

Thread : News  Preview message : #968218  Replies : 75  Views : 1585