Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SSBKewkky's profile
Statistics
2854 Posts (2.17 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 03:55:31 | #1
I can't plant Kannibals on non-beach areas, even when they're clearly spawning throughout the jungle.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #902653  Replies : 2  Views : 48
posté Today - 03:54:28 | #2
Seguchi on the exact same boat as me and many others. Respect points for not caving in and helping ruin the economy.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902651  Replies : 51  Views : 895
posté Today - 02:10:02 | #3
More like GG to poor old Amara.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902638  Replies : 51  Views : 895
posté Today - 02:07:42 | #4
I dunno, I'm dual element and I do better than lots of tribuilds of my own class. Being tri limits your options quite a bit now so you don't have as much leeway when making builds.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902636  Replies : 8  Views : 104
posté Today - 01:02:19 | #5
Alright, no more talk of Osas or w/e. I hate when threads get derailed by fanatics.

To bring it back on track, the new items look better than SB and HC Present items. I know it's still beta, but still; think well before you commit to spending a lot of money on crafting and runing the current endgame items.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902614  Replies : 51  Views : 895
posté Yesterday - 23:58:39 | #6

Quote (Lukinerx @ 28 August 2015 23:27) *
ring that have +1 range and -20 resist (I don't if there is will someone enough stupid to sacrifice resist in end game for range xD)
Uhh... I'd sacrifice 30 resists for more leeway with range. My guild does SB runs and HC Present with 60%~65% resists, and I have 70% resists myself. And I'm pretty sure I'm not stupid. :\

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902590  Replies : 51  Views : 895
posté Yesterday - 23:22:28 | #7
I'm okay with it costing a ridiculous amount, but right after a kama incident... Sigh.

Guess you really do benefit from exploits in this game, and Ankama encourages you to do so too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902579  Replies : 51  Views : 895
posté Yesterday - 23:16:24 | #8
Sounds very fair to me. It really opens up more gear options, not having to go after stuff that specifically gives range or w/e.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902576  Replies : 51  Views : 895
posté Yesterday - 22:25:50 | #9
"Wee Willie"...

... Nice.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902557  Replies : 2  Views : 143
posté Yesterday - 22:22:24 | #10
Uh oh, they're releasing lv200 already? Oh boy, looks like I gotta dust off my grinding skills! No joke, the only grinding I can tolerate is grinding levels!

This island sounds great, seems like it'll bring around pretty much just as much content as all four dimensions together.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 28, 2015, 22:23:52.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902552  Replies : 51  Views : 895
posté Yesterday - 21:50:57 | #11

Quote (darkabdo-gamed @ 28 August 2015 15:27) *
i think thats a bug, so atm u are exploiting a bug xD
*ban hammer approaching*
Nothing you can do about a bug that directly affects a spell you use. No one got banned back in the day when fecas could double-cast Crashing Wave on top of their glyphs, or Rogues when their redirected spells on their boombots couldhit 3x3 bosses multiple times. You can't honestly expect players to stop playing their class a certain way simply because there's a bug in the way?

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 28, 2015, 21:51:48.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902534  Replies : 11  Views : 330
posté Yesterday - 13:47:57 | #12

Quote (Yunru @ 28 August 2015 12:52) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 28 August 2015 06:45) *
The only real debuff removal right now would be having a character die, then an Ecaflip revive them with Roll Again or w/e its name is. The Ecaflip could even be the one to kill him and revive him straight after, in the same turn. Not really super practical, but it's a pretty nice little combo to have in the middle of a really heated fight where one of your most important party members is heavily debuffed. It also gives the character a turn right then and there, so it can be a tactical option besides attempting to heal him.

Reason why I specify Ecaflip instead of every revive move is because apparently their revive currently doesn't give them the In Recovery state. It's basically a real debuff removal right now (besides the fact that the character needs to die first), where it can even remove In Recovery from another character's revive. Besides that, I guess Skale would be the only other character who can remove states, if only a select number of them.

You can only cast revive once per turn.
Unless you mean rezing a player--) killing him and then reviving him next turn (never tried that).
Yep, that's what I meant... Sorta. Just reviving someone and continuing the fight as normal, but at some later point if he's about to die, killing him and reviving him with Roll Again on the same turn. It gets rid of his In Recovery status at the moment.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 28, 2015, 13:49:09.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902381  Replies : 11  Views : 330
posté Yesterday - 11:35:50 | #13
From what I remember, Grandmeow's House is an actual house around the center of Astrub. The grave is a different place. Check out the world map and hover over the castle tower-looking icons.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 28, 2015, 11:36:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902368  Replies : 3  Views : 186
posté Yesterday - 07:15:28 | #14
I wouldn't really consider 165 to be endgame, what with HC Present and SB items still unavailable to you (as well as the incoming Moon Island items), or not having all spells leveled up properly. But I think 'mostly' quitting is a far better idea than either playing a game you're not enjoying, as well as outright completely quitting. Here's hoping you find a better game.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #902321  Replies : 13  Views : 244
posté Yesterday - 06:45:35 | #15
The only real debuff removal right now would be having a character die, then an Ecaflip revive them with Roll Again or w/e its name is. The Ecaflip could even be the one to kill him and revive him straight after, in the same turn. Not really super practical, but it's a pretty nice little combo to have in the middle of a really heated fight where one of your most important party members is heavily debuffed. It also gives the character a turn right then and there, so it can be a tactical option besides attempting to heal him.

Reason why I specify Ecaflip instead of every revive move is because apparently their revive currently doesn't give them the In Recovery state. It's basically a real debuff removal right now (besides the fact that the character needs to die first), where it can even remove In Recovery from another character's revive. Besides that, I guess Skale would be the only other character who can remove states, if only a select number of them.

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 28, 2015, 06:49:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902316  Replies : 11  Views : 330
posté Yesterday - 00:23:59 | #16

Quote (Fleisch @ 27 August 2015 23:03) *
@bluephantom: dont worry i'm pretty sure the bitterness was referred to Kewskis quite rude post, not yours (you were merely informing kiku)
I dunno man, I had a blast posting that. This is exactly how I act in real life, and I get the same reactions from people. Doesn't get any funnier than this for me! You should see the other stuff I do, like when someone asks me to pass them something that's near me, and I pretend not to understand and pass them random junk instead of what they want.

Use that joke on your kids!

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - August 28, 2015, 04:17:35.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902257  Replies : 19  Views : 519
posté August 27, 2015, 21:55:11 | #17
Hey guys, I found a Kannibals picture that I don't know if it's been posted around and I haven't really looked around because **** it. Here you go:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902209  Replies : 19  Views : 519
posté August 27, 2015, 05:09:04 | #18
Use the quest's compass and it'll direct you to objects around the maps. Right click to interact with them, which will then start a fight with either gobballs or tofus (depending on what map you're at). I believe you have to find 3 different locations and interact with them for both gobballs and tofus.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902086  Replies : 2  Views : 194
posté August 27, 2015, 00:40:26 | #19
I'm pretty biased, but I'd recommend Cra, Sram, or Masq (in no particular order). They sound like they'd fit into your team quite nicely.

Thread : General  Preview message : #902034  Replies : 3  Views : 139
posté August 26, 2015, 22:26:51 | #20
There better be.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #901992  Replies : 4  Views : 209