Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

cbunny's profile
Statistics
383 Posts (0.42 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 09, 2015, 16:36:22 | #1

Quote (hemyani @ 09 August 2015 05:53) *
FAQ:

1. But but... what about all the hard work I did to get blablabla amount of Kamas!? Where is justice?
  • Kamas has no value now, your long hours, days (*cough* years even) of playing Wakfu went directly down the drain. Deal with it.

What about Haven Worlds? The costs of land and buildings are at fixed kama prices. They would have to remove kama cost and raise RP. Last I heard Ankama had no more Haven World team. What about items from Guild Desk? What about cost to change nations? Zapp fees? All this stuff would have to be reworked, and with Ankama's speed, I think we'd never see new content again.

Quote (Juubkatt @ 09 August 2015 09:57) *
How come the Kamas can't be tracked? the kamas deleted ..and the ppl banned? ..small offence - temp ban.. more kamas - longer ban... clear duping suspisions - perma ban if they can't make a clear case about that they really are innocent..

The truth is that games do this all the time ...and it's pointless to bring that up ...but it's kinda tirering as a player that listens to 'dont abuse this temporary bug' /'we will be banning ppl that abuse the loot in this dungeon while its broken' but you can make milions while spending 2hours a day in there'
and then finally after bug is fix you hear 'we will not ban annyone cause it would effect too many innocent ppl' ...excuse me?! ..and then later it gets put in ingame-money-boxes that will give you a title or a gem or what ever that gives you 100+ to all or some stats ..
perfection - don't listen = great rewards

What I'm really worried about, with people calling for these big sweeping bans, what about the people who didn't purposefully take advantage? What about the people who had all their nice pricey stuff listed before the abusers hit, they had no idea, why should they be banned? Players who used kelba, who sold alllll their expensive gear now that many more players have kamas, are they also in the wrong? Players who went about their business anyway and kept listing at reasonable prices, but due to the traffic sold everything they had, them?. Where would the line be drawn? How would Ankama separate what was accident/timing and what was intentional?

Also, Ankama never told anyone to stop listing items, players did. How can anyone (but the initial abusers) get banned? It isn't against ToS, Anakma didn't tell people not to use markets. This is a really sticky situation, but the fault lies on the initial abusers, and before it's your everyday's nub's fault, I'd look at Ankama for not securing the exploit and also for no direction. I would be livid if players got banned for simply using the market or being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Ankama never said STOP USING THE MARKETS, how can anyone be banned for using an in-game feature?

Edit: I'd like to add, about checking players logs. They would have to check every single player who has been online in the past week (because obviously they could tell, 10m for shushu emblem= legit, 10m for piwi feather= wtf) but, no one is going to report themselves if they took advantage. The dupper case a month ago was a bit different since it was just a handful of accounts to track which were easily reported off market, but this would be thousands of times the scope of it o.o;;

This post has been edited by cbunny - August 10, 2015, 08:02:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896454  Replies : 518  Views : 8429
posté August 08, 2015, 19:57:28 | #2
I posted about this in bugs a little while ago. Apparently it's been an issue for a little while now, see here and here.

I did find a way to get ogrines/subscribe;

Quote (cbunny @ 06 August 2015 16:09) *
I found a way to get ogrines, though quite tedious. You can buy a CVS card online with your paypal, then use the digital CVS card (code) to buy ogrines. I was under the impression that I needed to buy it at the store (we don't have one), but duh, the wonders of the internet. The transaction took a bit of time though.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #896222  Replies : 1522  Views : 4132
posté August 08, 2015, 18:37:49 | #3
Well scratch that then n.n;;

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896208  Replies : 518  Views : 8429
posté August 08, 2015, 18:31:17 | #4

Quote (Mox-Jackal @ 08 August 2015 18:10) *
any players with more than 10 mill kamas, would cap at 10 mill
capping all players kama max at 9,999,999 kamas

Actually, I think thats a really good idea, even if it's just a fix for now. The kama cap could raise with new content. I would suggest a higher cap though... I know of several plays who had more than this before the markets went all nuts. Between 50m and 1b seems more fair to me... cheer ring on Nox was at 16-20m before the markets went all nutty, a lot of players have this kind of money honestly.

Haven World banks would be a huge concern for a lot of these suggestions. Our guild has over 10m saved, by honest means, and it's been sitting there for months. If Ankama wiped or capped players kamas, wouldn't this be a loop hole? I would be very upset if we lost these kamas, they were banked for Haven World constructions months ago.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896205  Replies : 518  Views : 8429
posté August 08, 2015, 08:06:20 | #5
To add another suggestion, in conjunction with other measures...

How about adding a new kama minting recipe for a lot more kamas and higher level ores? If the markets on all servers are really inflated, this can help players re-regulate the market on their terms, which the market was meant to do.

Something similar was done with special fish n.n

This was inspired by (Mina I think) in gov' chat about how real governments can just mint more money to match inflation, combined with the fact that minting is in the game and it use to be more of an important feature.

It won't fix things, but it might help, especially with the older player base who has stood by and watched this happen (while some not participating themselves) in the free for all.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896093  Replies : 518  Views : 8429
posté August 07, 2015, 18:58:13 | #6

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 07 August 2015 03:32) *

Quote (Markzs @ 07 August 2015 02:40) *
People who tried to take advantage from the situation are no worse than those people who messed with the market. If they are also banned, they shouldn't complain.
I agree wholeheartedly. The rules should be enforced to their fullest extent, even if we lose a decent amount of players. Giving second-hand abusers a slap on the wrist does not make the game's moderation team look like they're taking this seriously. Every person who tried to take advantage of this situation should be banned for, at the very least, a week.

I don't like what is going on anymore than you do, but exactly how could Ankama ban the people listing things on the market for obscenely high prices? It isn't against the ToS in anyway. They haven't duped, or exploited a glitch directly. Any other player is free to under cut them and list things for a reasonable price.

I am 100% for banning the people who caused the initial issue, but I feel the anger is really misplaced. Once the offenders are banned, and they figure out how this happened, the markets will re-regulate themselves.

Some people got away with a ton of kamas, so what? You can token anything in the game now besides materials. And after this blows over the materials aren't going to stay at this insane rate, I'm positive of it. Everyone I know at endgame has been sitting on piles of useless kamas that were gotten with honest means for months now. I don't think this market upset is going to "break the game" in any long term manner.

I really do hope the culprits are found and banned though, the drama alone is nauseating.

This post has been edited by cbunny - August 10, 2015, 08:02:43.
Reason for edit : manner, not manor
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895819  Replies : 518  Views : 8429
posté August 06, 2015, 17:14:15 | #7
Oh, I see now. I would have feared they would get out regardless. Good to know they won't.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895440  Replies : 13  Views : 893
posté August 06, 2015, 16:21:01 | #8
Even better protection, if you put the fences off to the right of your guild hall, and no gates on the perimeter, your mobs can not escape ever!!

Doesn't help if guildies still plant outside though, make sure they know! (Mistakes happen with new members, it's good to get the bombs asap).

This post has been edited by cbunny - August 06, 2015, 16:21:52.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895425  Replies : 13  Views : 893
posté August 06, 2015, 16:09:44 | #9
The fish have been fixed! *noms all the bread* Thank you!

Ohh, the government position might be what is messing the cape up, but I'll have to check after term to see if that is the case. Thanks!

Edit: Also, I found a way to get ogrines, though quite tedious. You can buy a CVS card online with your paypal, then use the digital CVS card (code) to buy ogrines. I was under the impression that I needed to buy it at the store (we don't have one), but duh, the wonders of the internet. The transaction took a bit of time though.

This post has been edited by cbunny - August 06, 2015, 16:29:16.
Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #895424  Replies : 7  Views : 330
posté August 04, 2015, 04:21:27 | #10
It works as intended, the "Extra 4% dmg per 1% current hp" refers to the damage done to yourself as this spell hits you hard at high hp and lower when you are running low. So that is what it refers to, you take 400% or 4x the amount of dmg at full hp compared to at 1% hp

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #894534  Replies : 1  Views : 196
posté August 03, 2015, 20:35:19 | #11
closed Glitz has all the crystal stones, omg he rocks.

Closed trade.

This post has been edited by cbunny - August 03, 2015, 21:09:57.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #894381  Replies : 0  Views : 66
posté August 03, 2015, 18:20:12 | #12

Quote (NotAnotherFlibble @ 03 August 2015 17:45) *
The only reliable costumes are the equipment items. Any costume chosen via the costume slot may disappear or re-appear at certain points which the game treats as “entering an area”, though it remains currently chosen.

No, this seems to be something else. I currently have a lu cloak, which is an equipment item, and it does not appear.
The costumes are fine actually, it's when I toggle "?" to show my equipment/mimis. The cape is just missing.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #894296  Replies : 7  Views : 330
posté August 03, 2015, 17:29:30 | #13
You can also do this when standing next to fat lenalds for the splash damage. You can also do this by attacking yourself with your dolls.

Honestly, it's really funny, but yeah I don't think this should be happening, especially in the harder dungeons xD

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #894278  Replies : 3  Views : 226
posté August 03, 2015, 17:09:42 | #14
Fish, Game Shop, Display, and More! I am finding a lot of bugs that are disrupting my playing experience. If I could have more information about how to fix, when it will be fixed, or whatever, that'd be nice.

Fish: The changelogs said this would be fixed last patch, but it's not. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but the high level fish, it's still broken. I am unable to farm seacods for bread... only get special fish (which are quite useless). I pity the poor sod that has to make an Interminable cloak like this o.o;;

Shop: I loaded money to my steam wallet to buy some ogrines in game. I didn't realize how broken it was! See here and here.
That's really not fair, Ankama, you need to put up a warning. I wouldn't have loaded funds if I knew I couldn't use them!! An ETA on fix?
Does anyone know if steam wallet works for the packs, like Excarn/SB in the steam/wakfu shop?

Display bug: This was an issue before.. then it fixed, now it's back. My cape is invisible. This frustrates me because it ruins the look I created with my mimis... mimis I spent real money on. Re-logging does not fix, taking it off and on doesn't fix, toggling costumes doesn't fix.

Sadi bugs: I hope someone mentioned this elsewhere, but a few of the passives do not apply, like using gust on an ally does not boost their damage like it is suppose to (or it doesn't display at all, but I'd imagine even if it didn't have an icon their dmg numbers would increase, they do not).

Also, that start fight glitch is still happening. I've been spared, but it's still happening to people I play with. This is a really bad bug.

Love the changes to the classes with the last update! I really hoped these problems would be cleared up by now. *sends digital coffee and muffins to help the team* I would send you money for ogrines to help.. but you know how that's going...

This post has been edited by cbunny - August 03, 2015, 17:12:31.
Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #894267  Replies : 7  Views : 330
posté June 25, 2015, 17:21:43 | #15

Quote (clarkw77 @ 25 June 2015 17:14) *
Now - my final defense is that Wakfu is the CHEAPEST sub of any mmo I've ever played (may not be the cheapest out there - but definitely on the short list). Even with Heroes, as long as you're paying less than three boosters a month it's less than a normal mmo and less than it would be now.

Until support is better (personally waiting on a horrible glitch to be fixed for weeks now), people can actually buy subs (payment options have been broken for how long?), and the bugs aren't game breaking (dupes, missing items, etc). I believe the cheap price should stay where it's at.

I was looking forward to heroes, but I'm not going to pass much judgement until all the information is out (pricing please!). I really hope it is affordable, but I won't be heart broken if I can't use the new system. I have plenty of fun with my subbed main and my unsubbed derpy alt... I really wish support would get back to me though ._.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #879410  Replies : 302  Views : 11932
posté June 24, 2015, 16:13:52 | #16
Won't a dev or a mod please help me? I followed all the directions to report this. I've been a loyal customer for years. It took me years to get all my harvest professions to 100, it is really a huge accomplishment for nothing. If you look at my screen shot... if someone could log me to tick off the quests. You can clearly see all my harvest professions at 100, you can look through my inventory and my chests, the seal is linked and I never received it, you can see that I am not lying about this!

This is really disheartening, it was YEARS of work little by little. I also had plans for once I got it, to finish up my chef (on XP weekend but that ship has sailed...), to help my bf finish his crafts, to farm RP for the guild, to make a huge stack of decos I've been saving for months. If not for guild, I would not want to play at all anymore, I was looking forward to doing all of these things while patiently waiting for spell revamp QQ I'm max level, I have all my gears, there really isn't much for me to do, then this!!

Please don't forget me, this is really a big deal to me QQ Please help, please? QQ

*I was also told about some bug where people got their professions to 101 accidentally, and a dev or mod had to go on and delete their XP. That would work for this fix too, cause if a little of my XP was deleted in all the professions that did not tick, I could make up a craft in each, re-tick them, and get the seal!

My quests got all reset when I had farmer, herbalist, lumber jack, and trapper maxed, so I lost those quest stars with the reset (see screen shot in original post). After it reset I maxed miner and fisher, so you can see, I have those two stars, and all 6 harvest professions at 100, but the game is only reading the two professions I maxed after the reset.

This post has been edited by cbunny - June 24, 2015, 17:05:31.
Reason for edit : more info
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #879190  Replies : 8  Views : 557
posté June 17, 2015, 23:14:36 | #17
Adding ticket number here in case support thread isn't viewed anymore or any other reasoning, just so the info is here as well.

Ticket # 1383577

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #876862  Replies : 8  Views : 557
posté June 17, 2015, 23:13:09 | #18
Ticket # 1383577
Date submitted: 6/17/2015
Type: Achievement reset bug

Finished all my gathering to 100 over the xp weekend just to find that my achievements had reset and some of my professions are not ticked as being 100. I have an SS of the achievements not ticked next to my prof interface showing all gathering at 100 in the bug section, just posting here to see if this gets dealt with quicker.

Thanks,

Junii

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #876860  Replies : 633  Views : 26662
posté June 14, 2015, 17:40:18 | #19

Quote (Taloz @ 14 June 2015 06:28) *
go to astub and speak to the npc with coresponding profession to obtain your seal

That would be the craft seals for crafting professions, my harvest profession achievement has bugged, no NPCs give you them.

Added a screen to the original post.

This post has been edited by cbunny - June 14, 2015, 18:50:02.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #875377  Replies : 8  Views : 557
posté June 14, 2015, 05:15:47 | #20
I got 100 in every harvest prof, but NO SEAL, HELP! I am soooooooooo sad, please help me!

I got the quest reset bug a while ago (lost my otomai progress on the last step and had to do it all over again, support did nothing for me then...). Now, I finally get all my harvesting professions to 100, but since it reset, all the professions I got previously are now not ticked off. It is impossible for me to get the seal, I tried doing lvl 100 crafts to try and tick it, nothing. I'm stuck. 100 in every single profession, only miner and fisher count as ticked.

I tried to sign up to support, but just like last time, it brings me to an OOPS page, I can not even send a ticket.

PLEASE HELP, I put so much work into my Otomai, lost it. The harvesting seal is too much work to do over on another character. I have put so much work and time into this!!!

Character name: Juniiper
Date and time: Original reset bug ???, finished harvest professions 6/14/15 at around 9-10pm EST.
Map: n/a
Server: NOX

Bug description: ^
Reproducibility process: ?

Screenshots: As you can see... 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, NO RING D:

This post has been edited by cbunny - June 14, 2015, 17:38:06.
Reason for edit : form, screen shots
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #875200  Replies : 8  Views : 557