Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

cbunny's profile
401 Posts (0.3 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté October 23, 2016, 16:23:56 | #1
Problems with Haven World Editing Since the new update there has been an editing issue with Haven Worlds.

I am unable to move certain buildings (blank building, game keeper, phoenix, some fences. No option appears- meaning, you can not upgrade or delete them either. On buildings that I can get the option window on (stone houses, zapp, some fences, most other buildings) there seems to be a selection issue. You have to hover the cursor just right in order to prompt it.

Our gamekeeper and blank building were built after the update and are not moveable, which might have something to do with it. The phoenix and some fences are not new, or moveable/destroyable, so not sure.

A note: the blank building says you can use blueprints on it, but you can not (I tried all the ones available). I'm not sure if this is unfinished content or an error.

Thread : 1.48 Bug Reports  Preview message : #984535  Replies : 1  Views : 51
posté October 23, 2016, 16:08:13 | #2
The sun dial has been fixed, thank you! Very nice.

Perhaps I edited too soon, it seems like one of the decos from the new nation quest chapter is also glitched (wrong image file?). There are two parts of a poster from the airlock daily quest, but Part 1 and Part 2 look exactly the same. I assume they were meant to be two parts of one picture. The thumbnail image looks different from the placed item.

"Mechan-0 Poster (part 1)" Seems incorrect.
"Mechan-0 Poster (part 2)" Seems to be correct.

This post has been edited by cbunny - October 28, 2016, 08:23:19.
Thread : 1.48 Bug Reports  Preview message : #984533  Replies : 2  Views : 118
posté October 16, 2016, 09:48:38 | #3
Puddly Pet Puddly Pet

+5-15% Harvesting Quantity, all gathering professions
Quest obtainable?

Eats: Api, Babbage, Wheat

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #983616  Replies : 6  Views : 203
posté October 14, 2016, 13:24:39 | #4
New Deco Item(s) Invisible The sun dial from mummypalace is invisible when placed. Character is acting like there is an object on the cell, but can not repack it.

That was 10x runs Please repair.

I haven't noticed any other new items doing this, if I do, I will add them.

Edit: All new items (besides the sun dial) from mummypalace and villainy vineyards are working.

Thread : 1.48 Bug Reports  Preview message : #983317  Replies : 2  Views : 118
posté September 09, 2016, 18:54:05 | #5
I only asked how to report people correctly. If you did nothing to be reported, then don't worry. I didn't say who it was because that would be name sharing, which is against the rules of the forum.

I am not maddness, nor are we married.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #978764  Replies : 128  Views : 3994
posté September 07, 2016, 00:50:57 | #6

Quote (Gunnerwolfang @ 27 August 2016 07:29) *
The moderators have already responded that Ankama will not tolerate disruptive behavior, the problem is players do not know how to report them and PvPers keep saying that Ankama do not care (to dissuade victims from reporting).
Click here

Printscreen multiple attack (with /time and /whois -insert harasser's name-), and report them as disruptive behavior at Ankama Support or to moderators.
Do not edit the printscreen.
For multiple harassment, make sure you show that there are more than 1 attack with close time interval.
It would be best if you can printscreen foul language or admission to harassing in the chat so talk to them and ask them why they are attacking you?

Quoted from MOD [Sabi] Click here

Thank you for reporting such in-game situation directly to us but we do recommend to make use of our support team or sending us Ankabox (your CMs) messages, as names of other players are not to be used on the forums for reporting them.

Thank you for posting this. My guild is getting camped, griefed*, and harassed at our own Haven World lately. I've been collecting screens, but I forgot the who is command. Can you link me to where you got this information, or alternatively could a CM point me to info about the proper way to report? We've had enough of this.

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 29 August 2016 00:56) *
Interesting thread..
Personally, if you don't like being PK'd.. try going afk and make the experience as miserable for the PKers as possible.
Though I haven't experienced a PKer in years, if someone had attacked me, back then, while I was trying to dosomething. I'd suicide and comeback to what I was doing.. and if that player came back for 2nds, I'd then proceed to log into a bunch of my alt accounts, party up and afk, when they attacked me again.
Basically walking away from the PC and watching a movie or something.
IE: If they were going to waste my time, I was going to waste theirs. ;3
Some of my friends on Nox, that use to get attacked back then, when they were mining, would take it astep further and toggle their internet connection, thus causing during each players turn, dragging out thefight even more.
Just some food for thought ^-^

This is good, the internet bit even more so. Immune/shield character, then go get a snack :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #978444  Replies : 128  Views : 3994
posté July 16, 2016, 00:21:22 | #7
Oh woooow, this sucks, but thank you for the information. I can't possibly remember all of that QQ

I'm searching my machine for screen shots that I *might* have.

Trying to remember here:

Chest one: Currently greyed out- empty
Use to have: maxed makabow (discontinued item), I had a large stack of runes from moon/shushus, no idea how many, guessing 20+ of each orange, and gold, levels 16 and 18, it's like 6 months worth since I haven't updated my gear in a while. I had a mix of low level gear for mimi items, can't remember what.

Chest two: Currently locked- empty
Use to have: a TON of special boss mats from Wabbit Island dungeons for decos, an extra wabbit costume (the quest one)

Chest three: Currently locked- empty
Use to have: stacks of materials for mining, tailor, and other professions, as well as special resources from enu, past/present (like special fish and plants for chef crafts)

Chest four: Currently locked- empty
Use to have: No idea, probably more materials

Chest five and six: Currently locked- empty
Use to have: Lots of decos. Most of them were boss minis that aren't such a big loss (I can get them again on alts), but some were discontinued older items. I also had one of the new kerab cat pets stored in there, and I think some other low level pets (really not sure what QQ).

Chest seven: Chest slots correct, not sure on contents
Use to have: This was my powder chest, stocks from about a year. There is a large chunk of powder and one rune, but I remember this chest being more full (as my account chest and inventory are brimming, I had very little room). *I think the butterfly auras (x2) were in here before.

I'll send my ticket tonight, I'm giving myself a little more time to remember. Also to note, all my Ikiakits except for the last chest have poofed.

*Edit, oooou I remember, I had butterfly aura x2, because the aura was broken so the price went down on the market and I stocked them for when it's fixed again.

Ticket #1684956 

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #972508  Replies : 3  Views : 320
posté July 15, 2016, 00:15:29 | #8
Haven Bag Chest Bug My Haven Bag chests are all messed up, they are either locked or missing items, and I had everything unlocked and stocked to the brim before the update.

Is there going to be a global patch for this or do I need to send a ticket for an individual fix?

I don't remember all the things I had inside, but it was a lot of things, especially concerned about discontinued decos and a mass of runes/powder. If I need to send a ticket, do I need to say what was lost, or can the bug team go back into my character's history in the game?

Thank you for any additional info.

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #972314  Replies : 3  Views : 320
posté April 12, 2016, 17:03:55 | #9
90+ days left, poof!

Thread : 1.46 Bug Reports  Preview message : #954782  Replies : 152  Views : 1528
posté April 12, 2016, 16:53:04 | #10

For everyone who was headed to Moon, same thing. The vines are also in french, but that's not really a big deal. Please fix everyone's missing boosters!!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #954767  Replies : 15  Views : 1083
posté April 12, 2016, 15:17:13 | #11

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #954689  Replies : 86  Views : 2411
posté March 21, 2016, 22:47:47 | #12
I love when they theme the dragos to the area, looks nice!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #950736  Replies : 9  Views : 995
posté March 19, 2016, 21:54:20 | #13
Very bad lag today, also for my friends and guild mates. It's disconnecting me nearly every turn! I'm currently stuck in a fight unable to do anything. It's unplayable :/

(Nox server)

Reason for edit : server
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #950249  Replies : 2034  Views : 1747
posté March 19, 2016, 20:04:52 | #14
Can't group hero I have many days left on my hero slot (1) but I can't add any heroes or sidekicks!

I tried relogging, adding from different characters, but it won't add to group.

Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it? My hero sub time is burning unused now

Edit: Encountered another player with this issue. If you relog multiple times it should work again.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #950240  Replies : 0  Views : 138
posté March 18, 2016, 05:08:00 | #15

Quote (Rrae @ 18 March 2016 04:59) *
Around 50 people where trapped on the platform after BBC opened it.
Cue 50 forum ragers.
But seriously, very sad. Today is holiday, work tomorrow, Wakfu was the fun for the night! If it's not up by day change, could we get an alma token? I didn't get to get mine today before the crash

Edit: Back up, thanks for being relatively speedy!

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #949828  Replies : 14  Views : 894
posté March 12, 2016, 21:02:15 | #16
Hey Vis!!!

Madd and I had taken a lot of time off from the game, Madd got a new job and we moved and all this real life stuff really got in the way. A lot of people in our guild stopped playing the game... Plesa, Ash, Sef, Sky, Tiene, and Drool all stopped I hear Drool has come back, (and if you see this, we got your gear dude).

We will be playing now that we are settled. We're mostly on in the evenings/weekends. We'll be trying to get some new players to join us, and we each got a hero, and beb can still fill. So we can still run most the things!!

I hope to see you on

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #948843  Replies : 37  Views : 2894
posté March 08, 2016, 20:20:25 | #17
Wabbit Pompom Tails Got any Wabbit Pompom tails laying around?

I'll buy them up, 10,000 kama a piece.

PM Juniiper

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #948048  Replies : 0  Views : 163
posté March 06, 2016, 23:20:44 | #18
Fashion Contest: Open to all! [3/12 8-10PM EST] Don't miss our Fashion Contest this coming Saturday evening, following Mina's event at the Amaknian Outpost hosted by Ashen Lepus!

Anyone from any nation is welcome to participate. Ashen Lepus members will be judging (and disqualified from competing), and giving out costume prizes to the winners after judging.

The categories and prizes are:

Funniest: Kralaman and Jester
Sexiest: Black Wabbit and Valkyrie
Most Unique: Shak Shaka and Passenthru
Most Epic: Justice League and Justice Butcher
Best Disguise: Masqueraider and Mummy Nova
Most Fearsome: Tormentor and Fanatic
Amaknian Pride: Amaknian Pirate (Only an Amaknian can win this category).

Rules and Tips:

-We will start at around 9PM EST after Mina's Hit on Ritt event (Hit on Ritt starts at 8PM EST). That is 6PM and 5PM server time, respectively.
-Everyone who wants to participate please line up on the runway for the category called. Give the judges a few moments and we will move on to the next category. Winners will be announced at the very end.
-You may enter all categories but you may only win one category (no alts please).
-You may wear the same outfit, or different outfits for each category.
-Though you may still win wearing a costume, outfits that are crafted from gear will win a lot more points for creativity.
-Accessorize your pet to complete your look.
-Be confident, everyone is beautiful!

Good luck! Hope to see you there. ~Juni

Thread : Community Events  Preview message : #947712  Replies : 1  Views : 424
posté August 09, 2015, 16:36:22 | #19

Quote (hemyani @ 09 August 2015 05:53) *

1. But but... what about all the hard work I did to get blablabla amount of Kamas!? Where is justice?
  • Kamas has no value now, your long hours, days (*cough* years even) of playing Wakfu went directly down the drain. Deal with it.

What about Haven Worlds? The costs of land and buildings are at fixed kama prices. They would have to remove kama cost and raise RP. Last I heard Ankama had no more Haven World team. What about items from Guild Desk? What about cost to change nations? Zapp fees? All this stuff would have to be reworked, and with Ankama's speed, I think we'd never see new content again.

Quote (Juubkatt @ 09 August 2015 09:57) *
How come the Kamas can't be tracked? the kamas deleted ..and the ppl banned? ..small offence - temp ban.. more kamas - longer ban... clear duping suspisions - perma ban if they can't make a clear case about that they really are innocent..

The truth is that games do this all the time ...and it's pointless to bring that up ...but it's kinda tirering as a player that listens to 'dont abuse this temporary bug' /'we will be banning ppl that abuse the loot in this dungeon while its broken' but you can make milions while spending 2hours a day in there'
and then finally after bug is fix you hear 'we will not ban annyone cause it would effect too many innocent ppl' ...excuse me?! ..and then later it gets put in ingame-money-boxes that will give you a title or a gem or what ever that gives you 100+ to all or some stats ..
perfection - don't listen = great rewards

What I'm really worried about, with people calling for these big sweeping bans, what about the people who didn't purposefully take advantage? What about the people who had all their nice pricey stuff listed before the abusers hit, they had no idea, why should they be banned? Players who used kelba, who sold alllll their expensive gear now that many more players have kamas, are they also in the wrong? Players who went about their business anyway and kept listing at reasonable prices, but due to the traffic sold everything they had, them?. Where would the line be drawn? How would Ankama separate what was accident/timing and what was intentional?

Also, Ankama never told anyone to stop listing items, players did. How can anyone (but the initial abusers) get banned? It isn't against ToS, Anakma didn't tell people not to use markets. This is a really sticky situation, but the fault lies on the initial abusers, and before it's your everyday's nub's fault, I'd look at Ankama for not securing the exploit and also for no direction. I would be livid if players got banned for simply using the market or being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Ankama never said STOP USING THE MARKETS, how can anyone be banned for using an in-game feature?

Edit: I'd like to add, about checking players logs. They would have to check every single player who has been online in the past week (because obviously they could tell, 10m for shushu emblem= legit, 10m for piwi feather= wtf) but, no one is going to report themselves if they took advantage. The dupper case a month ago was a bit different since it was just a handful of accounts to track which were easily reported off market, but this would be thousands of times the scope of it o.o;;

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896454  Replies : 518  Views : 17230
posté August 08, 2015, 19:57:28 | #20
I posted about this in bugs a little while ago. Apparently it's been an issue for a little while now, see here and here.

I did find a way to get ogrines/subscribe;

Quote (cbunny @ 06 August 2015 16:09) *
I found a way to get ogrines, though quite tedious. You can buy a CVS card online with your paypal, then use the digital CVS card (code) to buy ogrines. I was under the impression that I needed to buy it at the store (we don't have one), but duh, the wonders of the internet. The transaction took a bit of time though.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #896222  Replies : 49323  Views : 13188