Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

cbunny's profile
Statistics
345 Posts (0.68 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 04:41:04 | #1
Nox Temporary Crash Tonight from about 10:30-10:40 p.m. EST the entire Nox server appeared to freeze up. Multiple players confirmed in group and guild chat. Chat was working, but most other actions were frozen. Relogging would result in endless spinning.
It seems to have stopped now, and the game is running again.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #757036  Replies : 0  Views : 16
posté July 23, 2014, 16:12:22 | #2
Ticket Sent, Can't sign up to support. I had an issue with the shop yesterday and I sent a ticket using the ankama support website with the e-mail that is registered with my account.
However, I haven't gotten any confirmation e-mail or anything. I checked my spam folder too, nothing.
Today I tried to sign in to check replies, and saw that I need a password set up. I filled out the form to send one to that same e-mail, which is registered with my account, and nothing. I checked the spam folder too.

So what do I do?
Reregister and resend the ticket?
Does my account sound breached, or is this a common issue? It worries me to fill out my e-mail twice and not receive anything.
How am I to resolve anything if I can't even sign up to support? =_=

Thanks!

This post has been edited by cbunny - July 23, 2014, 16:15:26.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #756487  Replies : 0  Views : 16
posté July 13, 2014, 15:39:24 | #3
Thanks for all the information Mango.
Man, I want the steed o.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753662  Replies : 61  Views : 1861
posté July 13, 2014, 15:35:30 | #4
I would also be against a singular chat.
Wakfu has not had a high population, and that has been changing and probably will change more with f2p and Ankama's international plans.
With more people, there will be more communication.
I turn Recruitment, Trade, Vicinity and Politics on and off depending on if I am looking for a party, to buy/sell, or to socialize. They have different purposes, I think they should have separate channels.
Guild and Group chat is also the most active. I toggle the others to reduce spam.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753661  Replies : 15  Views : 359
posté July 12, 2014, 18:06:43 | #5

Quote (Brokonaut @ 12 July 2014 15:45) *

Quote (JoolsX @ 12 July 2014 12:00) *
What exactly do the mounts do? Is there a breeding system like in Dofus where different colours give different stats, or is it a fixed stat like a pet?

When you complete the quest, you're given one token to purchase one of the basic Dragoturkey mounts. By default, they give 25% movement speed boost, and as you level them (they level up just like a pet, and eat Wheat Grain) they slowly give you more and more of one in four new stats (Single Target Damage, AoE Damage, Melee Damage, Ranged Damage). Which one you choose completely depends on your class, build, and playstyle. There is no breeding system.

• Mango
Do you know how to get the Steeds? The bigger Dts?
Do they level up into them, or do they have to be bought?
I'd really like to know xD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753458  Replies : 61  Views : 1861
posté July 12, 2014, 18:01:21 | #6
Ohh, yes, this.
I'm a GM and I have also encountered ranking problems.
It seems that something is messed up with the scroll bar. In my guild there are about 14 ranks, and if you try to scroll down to edit the rights for the ranks at the bottom of the list (or add a new one), the scroll bar will automatically stick back to the top, making it very difficult to click and edit the rank. I accidentally deleted a rank this way, it was very problematic (since the delete is right next to the scroll bar).
If you use some patience, you can use a scroll wheel and if you're lucky you can catch the rank to show it's rights to edit on the left. It isn't impossible, but it is infuriating.

This needs to be fixed.

Not sure if this is what is happening to you, but that's what happening to me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753457  Replies : 7  Views : 237
posté July 10, 2014, 21:32:26 | #7

Quote (Sabi @ 10 July 2014 19:00) *
Legendary items recipes: The amount of ingredients in these level 100 recipes and requiring a Craft Seal will be divided by 3.
Level 100 weapons made ​​with a Craft Seal: These items will become an ingredient taken into account in the crafting of level 150 legendary weapons.

This means all items with craft seals, not just weapons? Right?
What if the number of materials is not divisible by 3?
I'm working on the Imperial Pyrotech Belt, is why I ask. For example, what would happen to 10 Clergymen Belts? Will numbers round up, down, or will it vary per item/material?

Thanks for the heads up, I can estimate my count for now.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #752895  Replies : 100  Views : 4325
posté July 10, 2014, 17:00:16 | #8
I was not nearly as impressed.
There are a lot of alignment and pixelation issues. It looks like the art was grabbed from a few different sources of varying size, and they mashed it together a bit. As updates come the art can easily be updated to look more polished. I would suggest going back to the original source file and trying to get better quality with resizing, or making new art at the right size for the website images.

Example:
Click here

Ouch, those edges!

The layout is looking very good though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #752776  Replies : 10  Views : 220
posté July 07, 2014, 16:33:02 | #9
I don't get why they are revamping the nation areas, what was wrong with them?
It feels like a totally new version of the game is coming out! They've been busy-busy :O

Thank you guys for sharing pictures and news with us!!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751911  Replies : 184  Views : 8005
posté July 07, 2014, 16:14:42 | #10
This is really unfortunate, I wish we could help you.

Maybe some sort of redirect can be set up for the news. If you get the English/French news posted to the German site, at least players can be enticed by the pictures and use Google to sort of translate the text, to know the game isn't dead. (I'm not sure how different the server news is though).
Or the German main page's news can be unlinked and replaced with something that isn't time sensitive. Just a general text and image post about Wakfu. Do away with the news feed if it isn't going to be updated.
They could also take on some player help.

Those are some ideas, but it's up to the team. I hope they help your server out!

Edit: I also had a thought. Ankama has been talking about all these changes for international growth. I don't have any insider information, but they could be reworking the news and communication for a global scale. The English community has has problems with service and we're lacking enough information ourselves (not nearly as neglected as yours though). They have been telling us changes are coming and we've heard rumors of new hires and a new CM. Maybe they will be bringing all of the international community together? I have no idea, but maybe don't lose hope yet  

This post has been edited by cbunny - July 07, 2014, 16:21:35.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751907  Replies : 23  Views : 843
posté July 05, 2014, 17:26:08 | #11
I keep checking back to see if there are any answers. There are not. It's the weekend now, so here is hoping for Monday.

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE DROP RATES WHEN WAKFU GOES F2P?

Is it the same system as experience? Will the full booster pack give us drops like they are currently, less, or more?

PLEASE TELL US! o.o please

My guild mate assures me that the drop system will be the same as the XP change, based on answers in the french forum, but the English community still needs confirmation.

Stop the chaos!!

This post has been edited by cbunny - July 05, 2014, 18:05:42.
Thread : News  Preview message : #751612  Replies : 134  Views : 3835
posté July 04, 2014, 18:20:05 | #12
Challenge bug: MM counts as enemy Fighting Lenalds, "Doubled" challenge. We had yet to kill any monster, when scale died and triggered the challenge to fail. It seems Scale was counted as an enemy :|

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #751465  Replies : 0  Views : 47
posté July 03, 2014, 18:35:29 | #13
This was resolved with the hotfix.

Thank you Ankama!

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #751220  Replies : 2  Views : 73
posté July 03, 2014, 18:03:26 | #14
I'm sure we'll get them sooner or later. We always seem to get things last, but they do come our way.
There are 3 other golden pets on elements too that they hopefully will release at some point. They are all duel elements, though some combinations are missing.

Fire/Air

Water/Air (It's a piggy bank omg xD)

Fire/Earth

Give us *o*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751214  Replies : 24  Views : 702
posté July 03, 2014, 15:48:18 | #15
Holy Moogrr, that's annoying, sympathies from another guild.
+1

(Also don't move the site while it's building, it will reset the time).

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #751187  Replies : 9  Views : 216
posté July 03, 2014, 15:43:43 | #16
They turned your eyes into purple galaxies of awesome apparently :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751183  Replies : 12  Views : 559
posté July 03, 2014, 15:34:08 | #17
The thread where I asked these questions was locked and redirected here, so I'll repost it here since none of it has been answered on any of the threads I was linked to...

We are still lacking some very important information that many players are speculating about, and any speculation is just that, because we simply do not know yet. We could be getting more, or we could be getting less than before, but we do not know because Ankama has yet to release price and payment information about the new game model.

Please tell us about prices and payment going forward so the forum can put their pitch forks away!! Please and thank you Sabi :**

Upon rereading and scouring the forum I have come to the conclusion that drop rates have also not officially been explained.

I thought they were when I read this:

If I have 30 days Booster, does that mean I will get 30% more XP than what I was getting on the previous model?
No. The experience curve has been reviewed to balance it with the experience of the previous model. In other words, it is the experience granted to free members that will be lowered. Receiving 30% experience bonus will put you on equal grounds with the experience rate of the previous model.

But no, that is only experience.

Sabi, can you also clarify what this means for drop rates? Players have asked all over the place but there is still no official answer.

This post has been edited by cbunny - July 03, 2014, 15:35:32.
Thread : News  Preview message : #751182  Replies : 134  Views : 3835
posté July 03, 2014, 15:20:23 | #18

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 03 July 2014 10:10) *
If a guild goes inactive the guilds havenworld will be automatically put up for sale.
That or you just have to wait for the release of new havenworlds in new / empty areas. Its likely the nation rework (if that is still confirmed) will change the shape of nations, potentially leaving more space for haven worlds. But who knows.
Saw some pictures in the new mini map thread (err, no idea where that went). I think they are revamping the nations from the looks of the environment.
I had a terribly scary thought that the existing HW will be moved/wiped. They wouldn't do that? Right? ...right? ._.

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #751180  Replies : 5  Views : 189
posté July 02, 2014, 19:49:47 | #19
OP: Breaking up your text would make it easier to read, but I agree with you on the basic concept, and I do wish other players would realize that "boosters" is really just a new name for "subs".

However, we are still lacking some very important information that many players are speculating about, and any speculation is just that, because we simply do not know yet. We could be getting more, or we could be getting less than before, but we do not know because Ankama has yet to release price and payment information about the new game model.

Quote (Gynrei @ 01 July 2014 20:17) *
I'm paying to play Wakfu. The game doesn't deserve a rate hike. If they try to charge me more or I'm forced to buy Ogrine packs as stated above that don't match my subscription fees... the rage building will explode.

I do not think it will, based on Sabi's direct hint to you and the players about the price:

Quote (Sabi @ 27 June 2014 21:34) *

Quote (Gynrei @ 27 June 2014 21:27) *
So I might have to pay more to play Wakfu than i do now. F****** fantastic. Premium is the same rates as expected.

Who said you would pay more? Actually we are reviewing the prices in a beneficial way (hint hint) for the community.

The prices will be shared as soon as confirmed.

Bottom line: Please tell us about prices and payment going forward so the forum can put their pitch forks away!! Please and thank you Sabi :**

Edit: I didn't want to lose my thoughts above^ but upon rereading and scouring the forum I have come to the conclusion that drop rates have also not officially been explained.

I thought they were when I read this:

Quote (Sabi @ 27 June 2014 12:58) *
If I have 30 days Booster, does that mean I will get 30% more XP than what I was getting on the previous model?
No. The experience curve has been reviewed to balance it with the experience of the previous model. In other words, it is the experience granted to free members that will be lowered. Receiving 30% experience bonus will put you on equal grounds with the experience rate of the previous model.
But no, that is only experience.

Sabi, can you also clarify what this means for drop rates? Players have asked all over the place but there is still no official answer.

This post has been edited by cbunny - July 02, 2014, 20:23:58.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751018  Replies : 38  Views : 922
posté July 02, 2014, 19:34:16 | #20
My boyfriend had this problem. He got a mod to fix him twice, something about getting stuck in the scenery. I could log him on my computer no problem, but when he tried, he got stuck on the loading screen. It kept happening though.
It ended up fixing when he did a FULL reinstall. You said you reinstalled, but try again and make sure it's 100% completely removed before installing again. He reinstalled twice before it fixed for him, the first attempt did not fully remove it (I'm a mac user, not exactly sure how it works, but there are a few ways to uninstall windows programs, one works, one does not).
If it still doesn't work it may be a separate but similar issue.
Good luck and sorry if this wasn't helpful.

This post has been edited by cbunny - July 02, 2014, 19:36:46.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #751013  Replies : 2  Views : 85