Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

smallz117's profile
Statistics
852 Posts (0.82 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 16:46:59 | #1
I'd like to call into account that both sides of this argument are really bad at the game and should kiss and make up because they are both at fault.

As a side note, PvP flags mean you are a PK'er (since you kill players for points) so learn to deal with the fact that PK'ers will be PK'd. If you just want to duel, then you dont need the PvP flags out. Problem Solved.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776181  Replies : 31  Views : 854
posté Yesterday - 16:22:01 | #2
Actually, the fact that Wakfu is a Turn-Based Strategy game means that there really isnt a way for the fights to NOT take long.

So the fact WoW and Wakfu has similar time requirements just makes it seem like Wakfu is doing a pretty good job with what it is working with, when compared to a button-mashing game.

This is probably why there really isnt another TBS MMO out the because TBS requires so much work to try to add strategy combined with a respectable time requirement.
You can really only get a few situations:
A game with a lot of strategy but requires 5+hours to do anything.
A game with some strategy and requires 2-3 hours to do anything.
A game with no strategy and requires 1 hour or less to do anything.

This is just a fact you have to live with when it comes to TBS MMOs

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776175  Replies : 106  Views : 1980
posté September 14, 2014, 02:54:10 | #3

Quote (ForgottenAeon @ 14 September 2014 01:42) *
Any consensus on the impact of the healing resist changes among the endgame community? I noticed my healing was impacted significantly but I'm not sure if it's less of an issue at higher levels. Hearing horror stories about Enis being abandoned en-masse in favour of Sadis and osas. I'm sure this is exaggerated but some confirmation would be swell.
Havent heard anything about people prefering Osas yet, but Sadidas do have a higher healing potential if they have inflatables out, and Sadidas also have shields if they take earth, too.

So far the biggest heals I've see so far are still from Eni's but they come from Fire Enis, because of Sadist Mark and Mass Mark. With that I havent really had to do much healing with anything beyond a couple water heals here and there, on content around my level, but im currently lvl 135, so I dont know how that scales into the higher level stuff.
But if you go water/air eni or pure water eni, dont expect to be able to do the healing you need to have done.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #775609  Replies : 6  Views : 526
posté September 12, 2014, 19:05:56 | #4

Quote (ThyHolyOverlord @ 12 September 2014 18:33) *
The rebounding heal sucks if you have a precision ranged build equiped with emiw set, i avoided leveling that spell.
Oh, true, most of my gear has just long range on it, but it isnt much, so I forgot about the scale related to gear like that, I should probably put Fort on higher importance, and probably tie Healing and Invig, with preference based on the gear you are using.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #775075  Replies : 6  Views : 526
posté September 12, 2014, 17:43:19 | #5
Important things to know about statting enis after September There is no reason not to have the Fire branch, now. It's basically god tier.
Want water? go fire/water
Want air? go fire/air
Want water/air? go water/fire/air

Personal Stats
Intelligence: Resists and HP (you can neglect resists if you have 50-60% final resists already)
Strength: Evenly in all the damage/resists choices (top 4)
Chance: Crit and Block
Agility: Dodge
Major: Mostly up to you, but AP, MP, range tend to be the best to build for.

This pretty much is go-to for any eni build.

Specialties:
Expert Healer will probably now be one of the last things you do, since +40% is so little.

Mass Mark is a must since you cant not have fire now.
Eniraser and Constitution will be wanted next, and Propagation Master if you have air.
Absorbtion and Unnatural Remedies will be recommended next.
Anything else is now up to whether your experiences in fights will make having the spell worthwhile.

Fire spells from best to worst to level: Sadist / Refund / Traid / Hammel / Rebirth
Water spells from best to worst to level: Invig / Fort / Healing / Renewing / Revit
Air spells from best to worst to level: Psychosis / Infected / Pain / Lethargy / Fear
(note: spells like Pain, Healing, Renewing, Rebirth, and Traid might prove to be better to have on lower or uneven AP builds, or if you are going tri-brid)

This post has been edited by smallz117 - September 12, 2014, 17:45:31.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #775034  Replies : 6  Views : 526
posté September 12, 2014, 16:30:54 | #6

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 12 September 2014 16:01) *
I am now sitting in respec room. I have my build almost ready, just need to decide between 2 air spells to choose from (need some more testing). However what i have problem with is the Intelligence stat point distribution:

Appearently heal % gained is awsome as it boost heal done to you by inflatables by 40%, but heal resist % now increase so fast that i am thinking it's not that good choice anymore, especially considering you sacrifice max HP% increase for that, wich means heal resist will increase faster.

I was also wondering how will that 100% resist bonus impact my resist at higher levels. Will it be gradually weaker then in earlier levels?

For now i am choosing max HP% to the end, because it makes my dolls survive the hit (once even my greedy survived with less then 10 hp left from one of cheap in cost ecaflip attacks, wich made my day ), but i am really considering letting dolls die if the resist % from Inteligence will be effective choice at higher level.

My plan is to limit dmg received as much as possible, however without nerfing elemental dmg% (so from STR i still choose dmg% not HP). For that i picked max Block (Chance) , incoming final dmg reduction (major) and maxed doll link passive, wich with these current changes seems worth getting. Now i am wondering if these 100% resist more will help me or should i stick to max HP% to get less heal resist% and more durable dolls.

Would be helpful to get some sort of formula on how final resist increase will change with my level progression.
Well at like lvl120+, you are usually gonna want 50-60% final resists, at that point the points will likely be better going to hp or other stats.
From the numbers I've seen, about 310% resists is 50% final resists, which is really easy to reach now.
I think 60% is reached at around 400% resists (but my memory is foggy) and it takes much more to increase from then on.

Increased heals recieved is a situational stat and really only good on already large hp classes like foggers and sacs.

And choosing block is a great decision, because it's one of the most efficient stats in the entire game now for its cost. Every single character I have is statted block and crits.

The final damage reduction increase is a personal preference. Its really nice, but its also a Major stat, so it just depends on what works best for you, which seems that it would work well with your current build, but I havent tested that type of build so I dont know the best efficiency with it.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #775004  Replies : 117  Views : 3152
posté September 09, 2014, 20:49:57 | #7

Quote (Grieva-Anew @ 09 September 2014 20:22) *
If we are talking "Potential", I feel Multi-Target lock will be better, but its a tough choice all the same. Against groups we are gaining additional resists and lock far beyond that of Lock with Multi-Target Lock, however when lesser enemies are done with and we have to lock down that one big bad boss, lock will be better. Also for PvP Lock will again be better for us over Multi-Target Lock ( I think this dual purpose need will be what sells it for many of us, where we take lock over multi-target lock)

Additonally Fecablades' "Blade Armour" is only going to be good as a psudo H-armour spell now, reducing the Damage of a single enemy, as resistances seem to taper very easily for us fecas as we already have so much.
For lock, most of the time if I need more lock its on a single boss monster, and the boss will usually be the only left, so the multi-mob lock imo isnt really worth it.

And fecablades even then mobs have like 900%+ damage so -40% damage doesnt really do too much to help (imo the +% resists helps them more now), so I'd probably rather not stat it.

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #773147  Replies : 3  Views : 570
posté September 09, 2014, 19:13:27 | #8
Feca's in light of the recent revamp So while everyone else also gets a lot of resists, and the significance of a feca's resists are lessened, they are still really powerful.

"Why?" you may ask? Well, the ease at which is it to get +%damage means shields are awesome, even with -50% effectiveness.(Hint: overlap earth shields with Steam Glyph) I still smash my face on the keyboard and take no damage, and if I do, I regain 10% of any damage dealt the next turn and basically never need to be healed ever.

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #772930  Replies : 3  Views : 570
posté September 04, 2014, 20:28:25 | #9

Quote (fevermonkey @ 03 September 2014 13:58) *
I want to ask a few simple questions.

Why is there a +% Backstab passive if Srams are no longer focussed on backstabbing?

How do Srams get the enemy's back without Diversion or Look Around You?

What do you do if the enemy's back is in a wall?

Why is Guile so expensive to cast if it is the only reliable option to get an enemy's back?

How reliable is Dodging going to be on a boss?

Why does Invisibility have a cooldown if it is supposed to help us Dodge a boss?

What is Srams' niche now that they are less focussed on backstabbing and positional play?
Because srams still have the ability to get behind people easily

Guile and dodge

beat them up with front damage because you still have the damage to do that, backstab is only a small bonus in some senses.

because it offered far too much mobility when cheap on a class that already has the ability to move so freely with invis, air traps, and fear

depends on how much dodge you have, but its pretty easy to get 400 dodge or more

Invis fits more as a "set up traps for harassment while getting close to a weakened enemy to finish them off" spell or a "let me force my enemy to guess where I am and dodge some damage to recoup some".

Srams now work more as decent harass and map manip until the enemy reaches a certain amount of health, and then they run up and deal like +50% final damage to one shot it and get out and away from all other monsters in one turn. (Invis is nice to set up air traps before you assassinate for an easy getaway)

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #770378  Replies : 27  Views : 2263
posté September 01, 2014, 00:17:46 | #10

Quote (Neneko88 @ 01 September 2014 00:01) *
I do the same thing you two do and probably better. Thank you for sharing but we all know how to use dolls.

Tell me how greedy doll and lethargic cost the same AP and how ultra powerful should cost 5AP while greedy costs 3AP? How is blocker doll's lock worse than anything you can think of and will only have 1MP with the lock/dodge revamp?

I've won fights of 10 monsters or even 20 with me alone. Happy?

Now let's talk about things that need change like the doll cost.
Unless you've been testing out on the beta server, I'm assuming you have no actual clue what you are talking about. I already told you that the Ultra pretty much pays for itself in one turn, and the Greedy does easily.

Why does the Ultra cost more AP to summon? Because after two turns the Ultra because a much better damage doll than a Greedy, and it's not hard for it to last that long in battle.

But maybe you are right, maybe that should be fixed, so maybe greedies should cost 1 more AP to summon, and that would actually make everything much more balanced in relation to one another

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #768364  Replies : 117  Views : 3152
posté August 31, 2014, 23:50:00 | #11
Well, for those that dont know, the Greedies do me damage than me for their cost equivalent, and Ultras are close to it, too. I can easily take on two mobs of my own level with dolls alone, and if its only 1 mob I tend to just decimate it without taking damage. Group fights I tend to have 4 Inflatables for healing and 4 of either Greedies or Ultras for offense, and while they can sometimes get in the way of allies, the damage mobs waste on dolls is already a great payoff, and when mobs dont hit dolls, well that makes things easier for the whole team when i can control them and deal damage.

I also have only lost to Iops and 1 Xelor in pvp so far.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #768347  Replies : 117  Views : 3152
posté August 31, 2014, 12:38:46 | #12
Here's something I threw together this morning after figuring out the new attributes system (what seems to be what will replace the player specialty point system, which you will see i havent used any points in as they do nothing) This is also still without the +150 damage bonus from Lone Sadida as I had to keep as many dolls as I could from attacking because the Mr Punchy 400 was dieing too damn quickly for me to replace the 1 doll it was killing/turn and get all 8 dolls on the field until the very last minute.

But as you can tell, Yes, I do have 8 control and 8WP, all of that comes from gear/attributes and none of it was aquired during the fight. That is indeed 8 control and 8WP out of battle.(Also crits are currently broken and stuck at 100% but i have 33% crit out of battle)

I dont quite know how the damage scales in relation to ALL other classes(havent had the time to test everything), but i feel safe to assume its at least near the top, at the very least in the middle.

(Okay Iops are bs damage, other than that, any person that gives you two turns to live usually loses, even xelors, form what I've fought)

Due to the fact that everyone has 100% crits, you usually just barely lose two dolls/turn if they are Ultras or Greedies, so once the crits get fixed, it seems most of the time you will never have two dolls killed the turn they are summoned.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - August 31, 2014, 13:26:10.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #768182  Replies : 117  Views : 3152
posté August 07, 2014, 15:39:36 | #13

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 07 August 2014 11:54) *
Imo the idea to make dolls "cheaper" from existing doll (only after they have been previously summoned) is bad.

The healing is no where close to decent as its not 1AP heal, but 2AP+2AP+1AP heal minimum with doll made by poisoned wind of vaporize (unless you made madoll with Earthquake then 2AP+1MP+1AP).

I'd rather make Ultrapowerful for 5AP twice with 10AP build on first turn rather then making 2 blockers in first turn to make seeds from them on 2nd turn to then make 2 ultrapoweful dolls (usually thats what i do), as it make Sadida forced to be weaker at first turn even when it play with dolls.
It doesnt make them cheaper, it makes your use of AP better and makes you more efficient. Also, you are saying its a bad idea of making the player become more aware to the micro-management of their summons and rewarding them for that, and that is just an outright dumb thing to say.

The heal is 1ap, the cost put into summoning the doll shouldnt be calculated when making the heal, since that cost is put into making the damage of the doll. If you want the spell to heal you like a standard 3ap spell, then I hope you are prepared to have dolls deal no damage to balance that out.

Also, why two blockers when you can Ultra+Greedy, Ultra+Greedy, and then turn the two Greedies to Ultras on the 3rd turn? That should help a bit with your damage output.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - August 07, 2014, 15:49:16.
Reason for edit : cleaning it up a bit
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #760789  Replies : 46  Views : 1648
posté August 06, 2014, 16:57:25 | #14

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 06 August 2014 16:13) *
@smallz117
Just what exactly you "like" about current Dolly Sacrifice?
1) Using it allows me to change a doll i have out into a different doll for 1ap less cost than it would be to summon an entirely new doll
2) While changing the doll, I get a decent 1ap heal
3) If a doll is low on hp, I can use this spell to turn it into a seed and retrigger the doll back to full health (with the 1ap less cost to completely resummon it and getting a minor heal)

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #760482  Replies : 46  Views : 1648
posté August 06, 2014, 16:09:24 | #15

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 06 August 2014 11:48) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 05 August 2014 20:12) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 05 August 2014 00:50) *
p.s. Dolls in your reasoning kinda seem like "ap stockpile", wich makes it a good reason to use them over "stockpiling" ap in form of seed that doesnt deal dmg[...]
While yes, that is a part of the point im making, the main thing is that this spell basically leaves almost no negatives. The only way you can lose on your investment with dolls is if they get 1 shot on their first turn or if the most expensive doll is summoned in a very bad position. And these types of safety nets often lead to small imbalances that can build up with other spells or classes that can lead to some overpowering situations, too, such as with Tree, which you said you plan on fixing (which would probably have to be fixed by making Tree only be castable at the start of your turn)

Also, with your seeds laying out after Tree, the opponent would have to trigger the seed and then kill the sac doll (or get hit by it, but that would be bad for him) to prevent you from profiting from the seeds, someone wouldnt be able to kill more than 3, likely only kill 2 though, based on average ap costs, so you can still have some seeds to work with.

Theres also the fact that the flow of battle can change quickly, meaning when you have dolls out, you might find that removing the dolls would be something you want to do right then. So not only do you turn the fight back in your favor just by changing your battle style, but you also give yourself a large self heal along with an AP boost to deal some extra damage. And while it might not happen a whole lot, its still something frequent enough that matters.

But I'd have to see what else is (i believe you said you had more) planned for sadida, but likely there will be another one or two combinations that can turn this spell into something abusable.
I don't know why you keep saying that you get AP boost AND the heal.
Ah, my bad, I had read it wrong since I figured the spell would have been designed to turn the doll into a seed, and then remove the seed (as it is now).
In that case this spell went from powerful strategic play to near complete boredom...this literally takes everything i liked about the spell and leaves things that i dont really find interesting other than the doll control. But w/e, Ill have to wait for whatever else is in store, because i still have to see how everything flows together, spells and specialties, before i have any official say.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #760471  Replies : 46  Views : 1648
posté August 05, 2014, 20:12:10 | #16

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 05 August 2014 00:50) *
p.s. Dolls in your reasoning kinda seem like "ap stockpile", wich makes it a good reason to use them over "stockpiling" ap in form of seed that doesnt deal dmg[...]
While yes, that is a part of the point im making, the main thing is that this spell basically leaves almost no negatives. The only way you can lose on your investment with dolls is if they get 1 shot on their first turn or if the most expensive doll is summoned in a very bad position. And these types of safety nets often lead to small imbalances that can build up with other spells or classes that can lead to some overpowering situations, too, such as with Tree, which you said you plan on fixing (which would probably have to be fixed by making Tree only be castable at the start of your turn)

Also, with your seeds laying out after Tree, the opponent would have to trigger the seed and then kill the sac doll (or get hit by it, but that would be bad for him) to prevent you from profiting from the seeds, someone wouldnt be able to kill more than 3, likely only kill 2 though, based on average ap costs, so you can still have some seeds to work with.

Theres also the fact that the flow of battle can change quickly, meaning when you have dolls out, you might find that removing the dolls would be something you want to do right then. So not only do you turn the fight back in your favor just by changing your battle style, but you also give yourself a large self heal along with an AP boost to deal some extra damage. And while it might not happen a whole lot, its still something frequent enough that matters.

But I'd have to see what else is (i believe you said you had more) planned for sadida, but likely there will be another one or two combinations that can turn this spell into something abusable.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - August 05, 2014, 20:13:18.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #760256  Replies : 46  Views : 1648
posté August 04, 2014, 23:53:53 | #17

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 04 August 2014 22:02) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 04 August 2014 16:06) *
I recommend re-evaluating Dolly Devotion.

The cost/efficiency of it is absurd at max rank. 0 cost for a 30base heal per doll at lvl 100. When combined with Return to Roots you literally give yourself the power to healnuke yourself while becoming invulnerable, and thats not even counting the AP you can use before using Return to Roots.

Also the AP return adds to the imbalance of both the spell and doll's power, since dolls are unlikely to be targeted, after 2-3 turns you already have a massively positive output when combined with Dolly Devotion. And then you can use that refunded AP with multiple dolls to get an even higher damage/heal output.
You dont get refunded from dolls. You get refunded from seeds. Turning doll to seed cost 1ap, so turning it to seed for that 1 ap cost for the sake to get 1ap from it is... making you do something wrong.

The heal is fine and related to the minimal cost of creating 1 doll with 2AP cost elemental spell, wich combined with cost of seed make it 3ap cost. Summoning seed and activating it and then sacrificing it = 3ap used for 30 base heal at level 100. Its not that much considering that other classed have higher base value for their healing spell (Ecaflips having 47 base dmg for 3ap spell if i remember well). Also when you sacrifice the doll - you loose the summon so you loose that potential dmg the doll would deal if you would leave it not sacrificed. So instead of making doll deal its attack with their own 3ap spell, you sacrifice it and heal yourself for something worth of 3ap spell heal.
I meant the fact that the dolls alone give you a profit from the investment on them after 2-3 turns. So you can use your dolls as an AP stockpile that can still deal damage. And while it is only 1ap you get back, AP still matters.

Also, no, the heal is not fine.
Reason 1: Dolls will usually pay for themselves after 2 turns, after that anything else you get form the doll is free, either more damage or the heal you can get from the spell if you happen to need it. This also means after 1 turn, you can use the '2ap heal' for yourself and resummon a 2ap doll and always be more efficient than most other classes with your AP.
Reason 2: If you have 4 dolls, and seem to require using the Tree spell, then you can get 120 base healing from 0ap cost (since tree would turn the dolls into seeds anyway, so why waste them) Along with the, lets say you had 5mp left over (since you dont have to move at all with your Dolly Devotion spell), which means 60base heal from that, too. You already have a 180base heal, better than most classes, on yourself ALONG with Invulnerability. Not only that, but you still have 10ap(or even more) to work with before you even cast tree. Meaning at lvl 100 you can pull out a healing potential of nearly 300base hp, and thats only using Muddoll as a heal 3 times.

(Also, just so you know, Eni's Trans can only be cast 1/fight, no matter who you cast it on, once you cast it once, you cant cast it again)

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #760029  Replies : 46  Views : 1648
posté August 04, 2014, 16:06:01 | #18
I recommend re-evaluating Dolly Devotion.

The cost/efficiency of it is absurd at max rank. 0 cost for a 30base heal per doll at lvl 100. When combined with Return to Roots you literally give yourself the power to healnuke yourself while becoming invulnerable, and thats not even counting the AP you can use before using Return to Roots.

Also the AP return adds to the imbalance of both the spell and doll's power, since dolls are unlikely to be targeted, after 2-3 turns you already have a massively positive output when combined with Dolly Devotion. And then you can use that refunded AP with multiple dolls to get an even higher damage/heal output.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - August 04, 2014, 16:45:43.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #759929  Replies : 46  Views : 1648
posté July 31, 2014, 18:21:48 | #19
As for your other questions:

Fire heals do scale off of your fire damage and +heals.

Coney's heals only scales off your character's lvl. So leveling Coney only decreases its cost and makes the coney a bit bulkier.

If you also want any more in-depth questions answered, I'd be glad to help.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - July 31, 2014, 18:22:48.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #758883  Replies : 6  Views : 571