Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

smallz117's profile
Statistics
922 Posts (0.7 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté June 27, 2015, 19:10:48 | #1

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 27 June 2015 18:30) *
Water:
Will we be able to achieve the old numbers, at least?

Fire:
- Hammle and refund mark should also heal under UR. No way I'm spending 5 ap in order just to apply flaming.

Passives:
- Expert healer. Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that the thing with such a name applies -5% heals?

Everything else looks fine or even cool so far. I can't talk about air spells much because I've never played an air eni, but changes on fear flask are awesome to say at least.
I see a dd eni buffed by a ton, but healer build will suffer with less range and less flexibility?
Water:
Yea, and if you are good, you're healing will actually be higher than before, but you gotta be good to reach that point.

Fire:
I sure as hell agree with you on Hammel, or at least give it some only UR effect. Yea the flaming stacks are strong, but it's not really the path anyone wants to take, I carry a feca around everywhere with my eni, and I sure as hell aint gonna use Hammel for it.

Passives:
Expert Healer is worked that way because Ankama knows how nessecary +range is for a Healer. It's the type of thing that is built that way because of more as an incintive to build and have better team work.

If you require the +range, while having +range gear, it probably means your party needs to position better.
If you require the +range, because you opted for more damage and less range, then that's your decision.
Or maybe you want as much range as possible so you just don't have to worry about the eni being a target, but then you shouldnt be super safe, while being the best healer, cant have 1 path always be the best.

I will say, though, that +2 range alone might be a bit lacking, maybe have it give a buff in dodge or something.

As for Air, they lost a bit of damage, but for much better debuffing. And the overall payout is in favor of the Air Eni.

DD Eni is definitely better(and extremely safe), and Healer Eni is a bit stiff in it's spells, but overall it has even higher heal potential than live (Just gotta know what you are doing)

Edit: Healing Word is still on my sh*t list, because as a healer I aint taken a spell with 1-4 range, non-modifyable

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880276  Replies : 125  Views : 3211
posté June 27, 2015, 10:06:55 | #2
For those who dont know, all hp passives are increased by the +%max hp from the Intelligence Branch passive.

(So the +600 hp from constitution, combined with +100% max hp, is +1200hp thanks to constitution.)

This also works with sac, iop, and fogger hp passives.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880174  Replies : 125  Views : 3211
posté June 24, 2015, 08:50:02 | #3

Quote (Avann @ 24 June 2015 05:40) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 24 June 2015 00:14) *
For the (-30% resists to heals), what exactly does that mean in numbers-sense? Like, is it the same as +30% heals recieved? or -30% Heal Resists, but only for 2 turns, and then their heal resists returns to normal?
It would be the same as additional damage (not final damage) that a lot of other spells have (like Iop's devastate), but it would only increase healing done on that one target from all sources for 2 turns.
Ah, ok, so it's basically a useless state, since few things apply incurable, and a dev has already said it cant make it go below zero (so it cant buff your heals on someone without incurable)
Most monsters that apply incurable anyway send it up to 80-100%, which means wasting the AP to remove only 30% and then healing isn't worth, rather just have someone who uses shields and rely on them.

Btw, just wanted to say that I still love practically everything else about Eni so far, I'm just concerned and skeptical about the changes to Fire Eni.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - June 24, 2015, 08:57:36.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #879085  Replies : 125  Views : 3211
posté June 24, 2015, 00:43:54 | #4

Quote (Sokoshouri @ 24 June 2015 00:41) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 24 June 2015 00:14) *

Now for things that aren't the fire branch:

I have absolutely no clue what this means, if someone can clear this up:
Denial
• Increases the damage zone of 60/240

If you check again, you can see that I finished more touch ups. That gives the Eni a bonus to the secondary stat Area Damage +60/240
Ah, thank you very much, and that looks pretty nice for a passive.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878978  Replies : 125  Views : 3211
posté June 24, 2015, 00:14:41 | #5
I'm conscerned about the Against Nature effects on Fire Spells.
I'm alright with, and enjoy, the Heal-Over-Time and Delayed heal, since they're overall effect is pretty nice. (Eting and Unt sounds pretty interesting)
For the (-30% resists to heals), what exactly does that mean in numbers-sense? Like, is it the same as +30% heals recieved? or -30% Heal Resists, but only for 2 turns, and then their heal resists returns to normal?
For the +Flaming lvls on Amil Mark, I dont care much for this, not sure how others feel, just not what I'm looking for.
Husse Mark's "20% of heals given to the target" seems interesting, but highly situational for it to actually be worth the investment (Or to have your build be focused around the spell)

My main downside to seeing this is: Fire can no longer be considered a reliable healing branch.
You have some interesting utility that can be combined with water, but basically, Fire cant hold it's own as a healing branch. If it would be possible to at least make a couple spells like direct healing spells, but keep some of the other effects like on Unt, Itsade, and Eting, I think that would definitely make it very interesting while keeping it as a reliable healing option.

Now for things that aren't the fire branch:

I have absolutely no clue what this means, if someone can clear this up:
Denial
• Increases the damage zone of 60/240
Thank you, Sokoshouri

Massacuring Mark, not a big fan of, but maybe that's just me. misread it, I like it now that I read it properly.

All the other passives, though, they all look pretty good.

Oh, and I guess I have to consider Healing Word now, thanks to the fire healing spell changes :/ even though it's still not that impressive to me.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - June 24, 2015, 01:00:17.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878963  Replies : 125  Views : 3211
posté June 22, 2015, 20:02:34 | #6
Fire/Air: Damage with Off-Healing (A lot of dungeons require more of a damage race than actual sustain, which is why this build became popular)

Water/Fire: Best healing with Off-Damage (Can still deal respectable damage, but primarily focused on healing)

Water/Air: Kinda a middle ground between the other two (Not as good heals or not as good damage, and not much flow between the branches)

Fire Eni spells are also the most powerful in the game (potential wise thanks to marks and mass mark) so anyone who omits Fire is kinda missing out. So at that point you choose between Air or Water to go along with it.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - June 22, 2015, 20:04:04.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #878582  Replies : 9  Views : 1101
posté June 22, 2015, 05:15:40 | #7

Quote (EarthMinion @ 22 June 2015 03:24) *
How is a support character supposed to take care of the group when they can only reach 2 out of 6 members....
If that's the case, you either have 1 of 3 things happening:

You either have bad spell choice for healing
Or
You have a bad team that refuses to work with your range
Or
You are bad at making sure you can reach your allies

I rarely ever have a hard time reaching 6/6 teammates, occasionally 5/6, but I've never been below 4/6.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878414  Replies : 125  Views : 3211
posté June 21, 2015, 03:51:21 | #8
^ For what is stated above me, just to say a couple things

First most, You are worried about the narrowed gapped for versatility on healing characters. But I've seen some pretty good potential for Off-Healer or Off-Damage builds.

Second point, it actually appears we value different spells quite differently, when you seem to have no word on Healing Word,but say Renewing is more than useless now. While I would say Renewing is one of my top picks, and Healing Word is the most useless spell now for Enis.

But I will agree with one thing, there isn't a lot of choice.
However, I agree for a different reason. It's not because of the deck system and passives, but because the elemental spells are rather lack-luster themselves, and I find myself saying "I guess I could use that..." instead of "Oh man, these are so hard to choose from!".

But this is still Beta, first look, plenty of things are likely to change. I'm expecting the large system to stay about the same, which I'm alright with, but there are several spells that I want to see changed so that they compel me to use them from the utility/power they offer.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - June 21, 2015, 03:52:23.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878139  Replies : 125  Views : 3211
posté June 20, 2015, 16:00:55 | #9
THere is no ability to erase debuffs, Ankama had planned on doing away with that, since it only really worked on blindness and stuns, and Ankama plans on doing away with those OP states.

Also, Heal Resists on Live works for 3x your effective Max HP (Meaning if yo uahve 4k HP, you can heal 12k before you reach 100% heal resists)
On Beta, not onlydoes everyone have 2x more HP, but Heal resists works for 5x your effective Max HP (So you would now have about 8k HP, meaning you could heal up to 40k HP before reaching 100% Heal Resists)
Heal Resists is much better now.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877976  Replies : 125  Views : 3211
posté June 20, 2015, 01:35:23 | #10
For those who havent been on Beta yet, the Passives for Eni are rather intense, and the Eni plays as a Safe Healer, one that shouldnt have to worry about suffering too much damage. (If you are alright sacrificing that 2ap each turn for Pain flask)

Also, there is a Generator passive for Regeneration, that works saying that when the target under the Regen state is hit, they gain stacks of Generator, which is +3 lvls, stacking to 40 lvls. At 40 lvls, the target has +40% final damage and +160 resists. (There's your reason to have enis)

Other reasons include:
Hygiene can increase up to +60% Final Heals (stacks at 0.6% per AP used to heal, or 10-8 turns to max)
Expert Healer is +30% Final Heals flat
Super Coneys (They dont do anything yet, but still, Super Coneys)

Eni's will Hold the Highest Heal Potential in the game, still

My only real problems with Eni's atm include(but I also understand Enis still have bunches of changes ahead of them):

Hella awkward ranges for some spells, at least for what I'm seeing atm (the ranges look more like artificial variety for the spells than for balance on some spells)

Healing Word is bad atm, Other spells can replace it, so it needs it own thing, or a buff.

Lethargy Flask seems to have a HIGHLY limited use, mostly for pvp, it would be hard to find it's effectiveness in PvE.

Invig's CounterNature effect looks hard to balance, might want to look into changing it, cause it looks like you will end up being stuck between balancing issues on it, choosing between making it Overpowered, or useless, and we all know that if a choice is made, it'll be in err of safety and making it useless.

Oh also, there is a weird bug with Fort Word and a target with Hammel Mark, If you damage a target with Fort Word, while they have Hammel Mark on them, the Damage is dealt to everything on the map, Enemy or Ally, no matter how far away. (This only works with Fort Word from what I've tested, no other spell)

This post has been edited by smallz117 - June 20, 2015, 01:41:39.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877795  Replies : 125  Views : 3211
posté June 11, 2015, 00:15:37 | #11
I think for once in my history on the Sadida forums I agree with Neneko on a matter concerning her two previous posts.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #873760  Replies : 948  Views : 13676
posté June 06, 2015, 08:35:46 | #12

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 06 June 2015 07:19) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 06 June 2015 06:49) *
In comparison, The next highest I've been able to hit is about 11k with an Iop, but I still have a lot of testing to do with a couple other classes (Enu, Eca, and Sacrier still need lots testing).

Keep in mind, Every character I'm testing is using the exact same gear (same character just being class changed) and what I can use from my stat points.
With a Sram, uhh...

This was with my gear though. Try it with your gear to see how you can do! I'm really curious.
Ill make a re-run with Sram and see if I can do as best as I can to duplicate that with my gear and lvl.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #872233  Replies : 948  Views : 13676
posté June 06, 2015, 06:49:00 | #13
Been having some fun on the Beta against the 0% Punchy.
I've been able to do 14k damage to it without Sic'Em More.
And about 18.5k damage to it with Sic'Em More being used.

This is my current Stats and Spell Deck. (It's an Off-Tank / Support deck)
(I could probably make it a better tank build, but I like my support, just need to get some decent lock/resists gear)

In comparison, The next highest I've been able to hit is about 11k with an Iop, but I still have a lot of testing to do with a couple other classes (Enu, Eca, and Sacrier still need lots testing).

Keep in mind, Every character I'm testing is using the exact same gear (same character just being class changed) and what I can use from my stat points.

EDIT:
Also as an Update from my testing, Dolls are not effected by Indirect damage, however Dolls are effected by YOUR +% Final Damage. And after murdering 7 dolls, I have come to find out that Explodoll caps at +100% final damage.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - June 06, 2015, 07:08:43.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #872201  Replies : 948  Views : 13676
posté June 02, 2015, 05:09:11 | #14

Quote (crimson--cowboy @ 02 June 2015 04:58) *

Quote (KingAchelexus @ 02 June 2015 03:32) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 02 June 2015 03:29) *
5 masqs 1 cra
Got all things covered a tank, dps, heals

How can masq tank?
that's what the cra is for...
oh god, priceless, that was a good one.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #870106  Replies : 27  Views : 975
posté June 02, 2015, 04:30:04 | #15
Eni, Sadida, Panda, Cra, Feca, (Unknown, but a ranged DPT)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #870084  Replies : 27  Views : 975
posté May 27, 2015, 06:04:13 | #16
FYI, here are the new levels of release of "spell slots" for the beta Friday:
  • 6 basic slots
  • 7 slots at level 20
  • 8 slots at level 40
  • 9 slots at level 60
  • 10 slots at level 80
  • 11 slots at 100
  • 12 slots at 120

Lookin' pretty good ^.^

This post has been edited by smallz117 - May 27, 2015, 09:36:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866983  Replies : 440  Views : 5984
posté May 26, 2015, 17:33:28 | #17

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 26 May 2015 13:04) *
Sic'Em More will cost 2AP 1WP instead of 3AP 1WP. Can be now cast on self. Fixed tetatoxin [was there bug with it?]. Tetatoxin will take into acount AP used by target. [Can someone explain to me this new tetatoxin in beta?]
Tetatoxin does two things:
It's old effect, the -11damage per AP/MP used
And, it also makes the target take, I believe, +30% Final damage from dolls.
It's a really nice spell and I'm enjoying it so far.
(Oh, and when used on allies, removes 'poisons' from them)

This post has been edited by smallz117 - May 26, 2015, 17:35:46.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866759  Replies : 237  Views : 6043
posté May 26, 2015, 08:03:17 | #18

Quote (Neneko88 @ 26 May 2015 07:23) *
yeah because having a support class make fights easier for their group (voodoll) is the worst thing and trying to control dolls that you can't control will work, right?
It's one thing to be a support and have spells that help a fight.
It's another to have a spell whose existence is primarily used to promote bad play and bad doll management.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866604  Replies : 48  Views : 1459
posté May 26, 2015, 07:42:31 | #19

Quote (Hudski @ 26 May 2015 07:25) *

Quote (Gran-Bwa @ 26 May 2015 03:44) *
have you seen the latest changelog for sadida in beta?
-they bring back kmir effect with a cost of 3 AP 1WP
-vodool gives damage on nearby enemies, enemies cannot gain hp from attacking the vodoll anymore
-wild whisper allow UP doll to control its dolls, they dont specify how much it cost though
-greedy has water base damage
-sacridoll has air base damage
-block has lock equivalent to 20% of its remaining hp, so higher hp = higher lock
-UP has new spell, earth, AOE damage.1 UP can only have up to 4 dolls on the field

i only use google translate, so CMIIW.

All they need to do is make Rust and Gust not require a target on the targeted cell and make one of the 5ap water moves 4ap (I don't particularly care which) and I will be completely satisfied with the revamp, to be quite honest.
I tihnk I saw Rust knocked down to 4ap, but translations are sketchy

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866596  Replies : 237  Views : 6043
posté May 26, 2015, 02:46:57 | #20
Hello Hackwork, Welcome to Hell.

Anywho~
If you want a full HP Live Voodoll, gotta make it expensive in cost.
If you want a cheap Live Voodoll, gotta make it have low hp.
(A powerful spell but be costly to the player)

Also, for anyone who actually wants to know why sadida's shouldnt NEED a Redirect because of this excuse called "Dolls in the way". The way you do this is by using dolls to distract 1-3 mobs. (Depending on the situation and how many dolls you have) And then, assuming you have a team of competent players, you have them focus the things in their LoS while the dolls soak up the damage from the mobs they are distracting.

Only 1 mob on the map? Reducing dolls on the map to give people access can be considered a wise decision, since you and your dolls damage is no where near as important as 5 other people's damage.

Other situations that fall under an actual need for Voodoll include:
Black Crow and Similar fights were only range can reach the target
and
Nothing Else

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #866541  Replies : 48  Views : 1459