Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

smallz117's profile
Statistics
940 Posts (0.68 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 13, 2015, 22:17:52 | #1
This has happened before, anyway, on the Nox servers long ago, but on a slightly smaller scale (trash items were never bought). Everything still turned out pretty well, although it did take a bit for things to fall back into order.

The only real noticeable effect was that the Nox market was noticably more expensive than other markets (while some servers would be like 500k, Nox would be more like 700k) but we still easily survived with it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898233  Replies : 24  Views : 1147
posté August 13, 2015, 19:02:38 | #2
The only way this ends up ruining the market is if people keep trying to use the market to sell stuff. Just resort to Bartering to get items, or just run dungeons, increase item flow without using kama.

And yes, it is possible, me and a few people have been doing this for a while now, since we were all poor anyway (less than 1mil kama at lvl160+) and couldnt even buy what we wanted off the market. All this means now is that the gap between our kama and the average is even bigger, but it also means that we havent really wasted any kama.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898182  Replies : 56  Views : 2424
posté August 13, 2015, 19:00:37 | #3
The only way this ends up ruining the market is if people keep trying to use the market to sell stuff. Just resort to Bartering to get items, or just run dungeons, increase item flow without using kama.

And yes, it is possible, me and a few people have been doing this for a while now, since we were all poor anyway (less than 1mil kama at lvl160+) and couldnt even buy what we wanted off the market. All this means now is that the gap between our kama and the average is even bigger, but it also means that we havent really wasted any kama.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - August 13, 2015, 19:02:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898181  Replies : 25  Views : 1393
posté July 24, 2015, 23:19:42 | #4

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 24 July 2015 22:29) *

Quote (Lukinerx @ 24 July 2015 15:32) *
something something something

Eniripsa

found this on 4chan

Click here alternative link: Click here
And people still think other healers can replace an eni. xD Enis are epic now.
Exactly, I dont have to try with a more offensive (under-geared) build to heal 4k on a target, or more if AoEs. Plus there are multiple small effects someone can use from fire or passives that can be maximized to increase the heals even further.

Plus, Enis can do this without hindering their offensive power, or they can focus purely on heals and heal even more than I do without trying.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - July 24, 2015, 23:20:58.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891082  Replies : 249  Views : 11541
posté July 24, 2015, 18:41:28 | #5
I will agree, side-stab is bugged, and Eni's shouldn't be 1-turning most people. However, Eni's can still be a damage contender if you know how to build them, they are on the upper average of damage, and they can do it while also debuffing the target, they just have to ruin their ability to heal to do so.

But as I've said before, Bruiser Eni op.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890956  Replies : 249  Views : 11541
posté July 21, 2015, 17:51:36 | #6
As the social structure is an emphasis in this game, that also means that talk should be the thing that helps to work with you. Someone is being an asshole? Bring other people along with you. Have others also see what is going on, and let word spread about people, and assuming people have learned, the harassers will be excluded from most parties. (Lots of people are bad about enforcing stuff like that, though, cause they are more interested and getting items than about what other people care about)

Having voice chats can help with enforcing points. Admittedly, it does also mean a person can be loud with their harassment, but they dont last long with a good moderator making sure people like them are removed from the chat. And then you remove Vicinity, Team, and Private messages to prevent their ingame messages from getting to you.

It's easy to form your own system of punishment/safety as long as you aren't trying to hide something yourself or arent a part of the problem.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889332  Replies : 144  Views : 3553
posté July 21, 2015, 17:36:56 | #7
Welcome to the forums!

Now stop all your b*tching about Enu drop rates, so far the more or less overall profit from pouching is about 10%, 1 out of every 10 fights, a pouch has given an Enu an items (after several parties with Enus)

What all you sad sacks "should be" complaining about is an Enu having 150pp constantly. That's where their real item drop rate belongs, because it's what increases the chances of drops the most. And trust me, I've been in parties with 2 Enus, the end of combat is where most items pop up, not from pouches. But the joke is you can also reach that legendary Enu drop rate if you do enough challenges for +150pp and not just b*tch about anything that slightly displeases you.

So please remove the sticks from all of you guy's @sses and actually enjoy playing the game instead of doing anything you can to make yourself feel better than other players..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889324  Replies : 249  Views : 11541
posté July 20, 2015, 06:16:13 | #8
*Airhorns*  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #888801  Replies : 7  Views : 477
posté July 18, 2015, 01:09:14 | #9
Healing Tactics:
I am 12ap, Water/Fire, and I carry Mass Aid in my passives, to give you guys an idea of what I am working with.

NOTE: Traid mark has high base heals, but it seems to not use some form of damage% from my testing, still great, but the numbers arent what they should be.

Turn 1: Traid Mark 3 targets, or 1 target 3 times but it's for the build up
(Turn 1 can be opted out, though, but this is how you maximize the Here Mark heals)
Turn 2: Here Mark self or ally (depending on who needs it) and then Invig+2xRevit
Turn 3: 2xRefund on you or Coney (for secured AoE heal) and make sure you get some nice heal nukes

This is pretty much the most effective way to maximize your heals. So far the only deaths from party members have been from insta-death tiles or from a glass cannon Masq who took nuke damage with his Masked Spirit in the AoE before I had the chance to heal him (It wasnt even the boss fight. I wasnt happy with his bad play and trans'd him each battle over the course of the dungeon run to show my displeasure in his playstyle).

10ap combo:
Turn1: Here Mark+2xInvig
Turn2: Invig+2xRevit

Less than 10ap, I dont recommend using Here Mark for the UR Effect, but still excellent for damage. Every other heal combo is pretty straight forward, but I wanted to make sure people could optimize for Here Mark since it works really well for healing.

Other things I like to use:
Here Mark is my go-to "Self Heal" I rearly go below 2/3's unless I had really bad positioning, and I heal back up quickly. Thus I carry Absorption since it's always a positive for me.
Regeneration with Generator Passive, I typically throw this on the lowest resist target on the team, since they have a higher chance of being targeted (thus gaining more stacks faster) and also likely the one to be the higher damage and needing the heals the most.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - July 18, 2015, 01:16:25.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #888018  Replies : 36  Views : 4329
posté July 17, 2015, 17:37:15 | #10
Using UR Here Mark combined with AoE heals like Refund or Revit makes it really effective, too. I recommend it.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #887892  Replies : 191  Views : 8196
posté July 17, 2015, 07:34:19 | #11

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 July 2015 05:05) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 17 July 2015 04:46) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 17 July 2015 03:01) *
I think we can all agree that the best support is a class that increases the chance of items dropping (as long as they are friendly)
He only does so for himself. PP isn't shared among players.
Yeah but this is a multiboxers game
Also, I have a friend that is also an Enu that helps people out if he drops something he doesnt need but they do. (Being nice OP)

Also, you can take Pouches, too, if they are left out. (Coneys/Doubles/Clones/Summons can pick them up for you too now)

This post has been edited by smallz117 - July 17, 2015, 07:36:53.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #887780  Replies : 249  Views : 11541
posté July 17, 2015, 03:01:41 | #12
I think we can all agree that the best support is a class that increases the chance of items dropping (as long as they are friendly)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #887748  Replies : 249  Views : 11541
posté July 15, 2015, 20:25:17 | #13

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 15 July 2015 19:58) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 15 July 2015 19:39) *
Keep in mind, my rankings will be more on overall power, including the range of effect a character can have on the battle, not just raw numbers, but also the little things, and also what can be done with their passives.

Tier C -
Eliotrope (meh)
You contradict yourself a bit. Eliotrope has infinite range, Supreme map control, Very good berserk damage, verall good conditional damage, other interesting mechanics.

What they seem to be lacking is team-oriented utilities, but I am not a highly skilled eliotrope so I cannot say surely that they really lack it.
I understand why it may seem like I contradict myself, but in the end, even with the portals being nice and eliotrope being potentially super safe with portals, when put into action, it's almost never the case, because ally and enemy movements end up making it more and more difficult to utilize portals.

I will agree with you that they have good damage and nice berserker damage and sustain. However, it just doesnt 'wow' me with it's kit because it's so easy to watch the kit fall apart.

Individual parts of the Elio kit work really well, but they dont end up fitting together well. Like having all the best hardware for a computer, but not the right cables to connect the parts.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #887260  Replies : 249  Views : 11541
posté July 15, 2015, 19:39:42 | #14
Keep in mind, my rankings will be more on overall power, including the range of effect a character can have on the battle, not just raw numbers, but also the little things, and also what can be done with their passives.

Tier S -
Xelor (large scaling damage, path blocking, map manip, safe range, -ap and +ap)
Sadida (map manip, heals, shields, excellent debuffs, decent damage)
Feca (Can't F*ckin' Die)
Masq (Intense damage output, ranged or close combat, easy escape and survivability)

Tier A -
Eni (large heal nukes in good AoE, Regenorator, decent debuffs, decent buffs, nice bruiser build)
Fogger (a close combat tanky bomb or a ranged resists shreding motherfogger)
Panda (nice damage and map manip, can also tank/heal, decent flexability, but passives are limiting)
Sram (Just murder everything and go invis)
Osa (God tier support, some damage and debuffs and map manip, seems like there is still more to Osas, but no one has been able to show me yet)
Enu (Hard Nukes with Refinement, All the Loot, highest damage potential with Drhelzerker, Ton of Loot, can be tanks or tank shredders, did I mention the F*cking Loot?)
Cra (Raw safe damage, rarely threatened so they are allowed to build complete nukes, and do it well, with excellent passives)
Sacrier (Do great at a lot of things, only problem is Sacrifice itself can also be a big problem if the swaping doesnt go well)

Tier B -
Rogue (They supurb damage and nice map manip, you have to play around them, not with them, good rogues are Tier S, but average Rogue is Tier B )

Tier C -
Eliotrope (meh)

Can't Rank Yet:
Ecaflip (Legit just havent seen an ecaflip in action and dont have one at a decent level, myself, the numbers do look good though, probably Tier A)

This post has been edited by smallz117 - July 15, 2015, 19:40:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #887238  Replies : 249  Views : 11541
posté July 11, 2015, 06:16:37 | #15
probably the biggest problem is the developement team has changed a few times, and each time it has lead to someone who has different ideas than the previous team to build for. The core of the game has changed 4 times since launch.

But I do understand the need to make sure there isnt overload on parts of the server (has war flash backs of the Great Gobball Overgrowth) And while we arent close, we certainly dont want to get close.

Ecaflipus Arena? I like it, the fact it has 'official' fighting arenas kinda add a bit more to the whole pvp scene imo anyway, along with helping the whole astrub overload.

Gift interface? well likely if you had 7+ gift tabs, you likely werent ever gonna touch 'em anyway, so it makes sense to not burn up space with that.

Shortened hotkeys? I legit didnt even notice that they were shortened until you told me so, so I guess I dont care much about that change

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #885630  Replies : 67  Views : 3085
posté July 08, 2015, 21:51:38 | #16
Overall I think all the classes are really close to each other on the power lvl (Unless you let a sram get like +400% final damage) and what might be considered strongest jsut depends on the person more so than anything else.
Like myself, I think Bruiser Enis are really powerful, along with Water Xelors and Bruiser Iops.

And the only class im not a big fan of is Eliotropes, but that's just cause their playstyle isnt fun to me, nothing about their power level.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #884364  Replies : 58  Views : 3202
posté July 05, 2015, 04:43:32 | #17
Both of you make sure you are testing it when used against multiple targets, Hitting a single target with an AoE uses single-target damage (form the testing I've done before) but I havent tested that spell in particular yet

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #882327  Replies : 191  Views : 8196
posté July 02, 2015, 02:34:50 | #18
For those who havent seen yet, there was a small update to enis:

Healing Word:
Range increased to 1-5 range, still not modefiable
(better, and the +1range does give it a lot more, I'd actually consider it, now)

Infected Flask:
Gangrene Effect changed to -64 base damage (lvl200) and eni heals 100% of damage dealt
Propegator cost decreased to 100 stacks
(Not as much damage, but the overall cost effectiveness is much better in the end)

Unt Mark:
The delayed heal effect can be stacked on the target with multiple casts, increasing the level.
(This doesnt mean the mark's lvl can be stacked, only the heal can be increased with multiple casts)

Dedication Murmurs (Super Coney):
Can now be used on enemies to proc Huss Mark

This post has been edited by smallz117 - July 02, 2015, 02:59:52.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881447  Replies : 191  Views : 8196
posté June 27, 2015, 19:10:48 | #19

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 27 June 2015 18:30) *
Water:
Will we be able to achieve the old numbers, at least?

Fire:
- Hammle and refund mark should also heal under UR. No way I'm spending 5 ap in order just to apply flaming.

Passives:
- Expert healer. Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that the thing with such a name applies -5% heals?

Everything else looks fine or even cool so far. I can't talk about air spells much because I've never played an air eni, but changes on fear flask are awesome to say at least.
I see a dd eni buffed by a ton, but healer build will suffer with less range and less flexibility?
Water:
Yea, and if you are good, you're healing will actually be higher than before, but you gotta be good to reach that point.

Fire:
I sure as hell agree with you on Hammel, or at least give it some only UR effect. Yea the flaming stacks are strong, but it's not really the path anyone wants to take, I carry a feca around everywhere with my eni, and I sure as hell aint gonna use Hammel for it.

Passives:
Expert Healer is worked that way because Ankama knows how nessecary +range is for a Healer. It's the type of thing that is built that way because of more as an incintive to build and have better team work.

If you require the +range, while having +range gear, it probably means your party needs to position better.
If you require the +range, because you opted for more damage and less range, then that's your decision.
Or maybe you want as much range as possible so you just don't have to worry about the eni being a target, but then you shouldnt be super safe, while being the best healer, cant have 1 path always be the best.

I will say, though, that +2 range alone might be a bit lacking, maybe have it give a buff in dodge or something.

As for Air, they lost a bit of damage, but for much better debuffing. And the overall payout is in favor of the Air Eni.

DD Eni is definitely better(and extremely safe), and Healer Eni is a bit stiff in it's spells, but overall it has even higher heal potential than live (Just gotta know what you are doing)

Edit: Healing Word is still on my sh*t list, because as a healer I aint taken a spell with 1-4 range, non-modifyable

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880276  Replies : 191  Views : 8196
posté June 27, 2015, 10:06:55 | #20
For those who dont know, all hp passives are increased by the +%max hp from the Intelligence Branch passive.

(So the +600 hp from constitution, combined with +100% max hp, is +1200hp thanks to constitution.)

This also works with sac, iop, and fogger hp passives.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880174  Replies : 191  Views : 8196