Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

smallz117's profile
Statistics
1095 Posts (0.59 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté December 03, 2016, 23:42:21 | #1
But then why post if you supposedly do not care how it is taken?

That's like cooking food, but not caring how it tastes.

Thread : 1.49 Bug Reports  Preview message : #990138  Replies : 22  Views : 875
posté December 03, 2016, 23:34:08 | #2
-is still desperately trying to replicate the item disappearance bug so I know what to look out for-

Seriously, though, how have I not experienced this bug yet...

Also might be best to watch your language, such crude speech doesn't tend to be heard well at all. (Also how old is your ticket?)

Thread : 1.49 Bug Reports  Preview message : #990136  Replies : 22  Views : 875
posté December 03, 2016, 22:09:33 | #3

Quote (FelixGrimm @ 03 December 2016 21:40) *
Well, what i meant was, will we be able to catch any of the 200 mobs? Because some mobs families have no mobs for osas at all, especially if they're humanoids or anything similar.
Usually, Ankama tries to make sure every new group of new mobs has at least 1 new summon for Osas. Sadly, you might find out the new summon is something you aren't interested in, though. But it'll likely be at least useful in some way.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990126  Replies : 10  Views : 413
posté December 03, 2016, 21:50:25 | #4
I don't think anyone on Nox at least has relic requirements, at least anyone that matters.

Also before Grou, back in the day, was the time of:
10ap/4mp builds
Bosses were immune to over half the mechanics in the game. (Making Air Enis useless against bosses)
In pvp, Air enis could put you to sleep, make you skip your turn, or make you lose TONs of hp for using AP.
Sacriers with 6-10x the hp of everyone else.
Cras just spammed a 2ap/2mp storm arrow that was bs damage.
Crits were +50% dmg instead of +25%
Cras and Ecaflips had a 1% chance to stun you and make you miss an entire turn on every attack.
Enis were literally immortal (I could tank BC with mine)
Fecas gave 3ap/3mp/3range to everyone
Pandas could throw and Blisskrieg an infinite distance
Xelors removed 6+ap from targets every turn while also giving allies AP
No such thing as cooldowns
Sadida Totems could imprison people and trying to get rid of it would be killing yourself.
And many other extremely unbalanced things.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - December 08, 2016, 15:22:51.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #990125  Replies : 60  Views : 2718
posté December 03, 2016, 18:51:41 | #5

Quote (Neneko88 @ 03 December 2016 18:32) *

Quote (Drueric @ 03 December 2016 07:50) *
Its simple. Revert the game back to a former build when it was popular. Although, I think its too late to save this sinking ship. I dont know that I would even play again if they did that. Maybe.. Change it back to when it was fun.
I agree we don't even need adjusted levels. Just bring it back to beta and call it a beta or do like you did with Dofus 2 an Dofus 1.29. GIve us Wakfu 1.0 (and the people that care about 200 levels the Wakfu 1.59 or something).

Wakfu used to be so much fun because classes were unique and everyone could run everything. People didn't care if dungeons were easy, they were fun and that's more important.
You can say a lot of things about Wakfu we don't "need". But I think the ALS was pretty nice for the game. I'm having fun helping out lowbies since I can 2-man gobball dungeon on my own, so bringing others in helps it go by faster. This also allows me to gain a bunch of Tokens to build toward my higher end gear from Moon Island. And gives me a chance to make some new friends and help people learn about the game.

Wakfu does need to balance a few things, especially melee classes. Ankama is trying to balance them for PvE and PvP, in at least some ways. But I feel they need to make melee classes either have high mobility and be glass cannons (srams) or for them to be low mobility, mid-high dmg, but bruiser-ish. (Can take a few hits but cant be tanks (Iops)).

A lot of the fun back in the day came from group pvp, guilds and nations banding together for war or for territory, and Arenas and other repeatable content. Some of that was removed by Ankama, other's went to the way side as people either focused too much on gear or stopped caring about other players.

I like a lot of things Ankama has done for classes, while there might not be specific unique things about every single one of them, they have Unique play options. You can't play an Eni and a Sadida the same way and be good at both of them, even though they are both Healer/Support classes. Same thing with Cra/Xelor.

I do miss Eniraser removing statuses from targets, though. And other little things. But when you remember how blatantly unbalanced the game used to be, the game now has definitely taking a turn for the better, although has been dumbed down in some ways, too.

It's not perfect, but at least within the past year, Wakfu has been getting better. (Minus the level 200 rush)

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #990103  Replies : 60  Views : 2718
posté December 03, 2016, 18:20:47 | #6
So on a scale from zero to none... How many people have actually bought the Mega Pack?

The marketing behind it is so...pathetic. For several reasons.

1) The price, idk if any of you remember the prices of everything, but Dhreller was $11, and the price of everything else was either $2,$3,$4,$5 or $3,$4,$5,$6 respectively. I dont think there was a $6 option, but I could be wrong, and it still helps prove my point.
Because even assuming the most expensive option, buying each item individually would have been $83, compared to the $85 of the Mega Pack's current cost. Meaning the Mega Pack is over-valued.

2) A lot of people have already bought 1 pack or parts of packs, reducing the value of the already over-valued Mega Pack even further, due to having duplicates. Which makes people less likely to want to give Ankama money to help with their Wakfunding.

3) Many people, such as myself, were waiting to see what the final pack would be, since we were hoping something interesting on the last pack, or for all individual options to be available so we can choose what we liked the most. Instead, we got all individual options locked up, and no new options to take their place. So what might have been like 2-4 possible small purchases, end up being either wasteful large purchases that makes the consumer feel bad (which you don't want), or no purchases since people don't want to waste their money that makes both the consumer and Ankama feel bad (which you really don't want).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990097  Replies : 8  Views : 396
posté December 01, 2016, 04:05:17 | #7
If we get too positive, we will just push each other away, though. :c

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989822  Replies : 24  Views : 899
posté November 24, 2016, 03:19:45 | #8

Quote (DzikiBizon @ 23 November 2016 20:31) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 23 November 2016 19:36) *
I mean, this is pretty much bottom of the barrel when it comes to internet aggression. It's not right for him to say this stuff. However, if this is getting you flustered, you might want to take a couple years off of the Internet until you get some tougher skin, or you won't have a good time.
i do not agree, its not just a usual "Agression", it is hate speech, and in 4years of playing wakfu its first time i met with something like this. Pls, dont downpay hate speech.
Not downplaying it, said it's not right for him to say that type of stuff. Just letting you know that just because it's not right, doesn't mean thousands of people aren't going to do it on the internet.
Wakfu is honestly one of the more tame places on the internet, mostly because the community has to actually engage with each other, so you lose a bit of that anonymity and elitism most other games give you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989093  Replies : 30  Views : 878
posté November 23, 2016, 19:36:49 | #9
I mean, this is pretty much bottom of the barrel when it comes to internet aggression. It's not right for him to say this stuff. However, if this is getting you flustered, you might want to take a couple years off of the Internet until you get some tougher skin, or you won't have a good time.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989052  Replies : 30  Views : 878
posté November 21, 2016, 02:54:13 | #10
The important thing is, if you plan on running a melee damage dealer, you'll probably want an Elio around, as their portals help ensure the Melee character can get some distance if things get hairy.

Pandas are really strong, as they can help give some nice AoE set up to help kill more monsters faster. They can also save allies in a pinch, and they can also give some other support, too.

The bottom of the barrel, at least from what I've seen, seems to be Huppermage. But most other classes seem to at least be pretty relavant as long as you have a group set up that makes sure to compliment them.

Eni, Feca, Cra, Fogger, and Xelor are all great stand-alone classes, though, and do really well on their role. (Fogger as Dmg)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988765  Replies : 18  Views : 1100
posté November 15, 2016, 04:02:37 | #11
-shamelessly bumps thread-

Quote (elgatopucha @ 13 June 2016 10:12) *
Level 115 air/water eni here. What would be considered optimal gear for my level that gives me good DPS and heals? Thanks.
Mostly just look for distance dmg gear, a lot of that gear at that level can be a little awkward, though, but you shouldnt have to worry about it too much. And when you can run Black Wabbit dungeon, you might like the Emiw Set.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #988034  Replies : 11  Views : 8538
posté November 06, 2016, 02:06:55 | #12

Quote (saphiLC @ 05 November 2016 21:55) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 05 November 2016 04:19) *
I think most of people's complaints lie in them wanting to just easily breeze through the dungeon, instead of actually taking the time to use teamwork and communication to take down the dungeon as if it were your level. (Because, you know, that's probably what being set at the dungeon's level should do).
yeah because getting shit gear/drops/exp that we dont need instead of real rewards have nothing to do with it (1 token per run, omg so much reward.... better run content your lvl so you get real drops for your lvl and real exp). My inventory is small enough already, why add more useless crap to it? (talking about low lvl dungeon where u drop 3590849053 items per fight so new players think the game is rewarding but when they get past lvl 130 or so they face the horrible truth)

Anywas on topic... i wouldnt use it even if its 100% free, its just pointless
The exp is weak, I'll agree with you there. And the gear is trash teir, unless you are a with a noob you can gift it to. But the content, at least for me, since I'm very familiar with a lot of under lvl80 content, is very easy and takes only about 20-30min to get through.

So the ALS actually allows me to gather Moon Island tokens at a faster rate than when running the Moon Island Dungeons. So it's great for me when it comes to gathering tokens when there is downtime on my usual Moon Island group, so I can still gather tokens at a great rate, while also potentially helping out a newbie.

But in the end, it all just comes down to preference and efficiency of you and your team. Or if it just doesnt seem fun to you, no reason to use it. But it does have a pretty strong use for me, at least, and that's what matters to me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986837  Replies : 33  Views : 936
posté November 05, 2016, 04:19:02 | #13

Quote (Merriden @ 04 November 2016 21:18) *

Quote (Tiefoone @ 04 November 2016 20:03) *
once you get to stuff like Vampyro, Villainy VIneyards and beyond its a huge detriment to be stuck with these awful stats. This is particularly bad for Masq
I feel a huge disconnect from everyone who is bemoaning how horrid the default builds/stats/decks are. It was good enough for Gobball dungeon, Raised Vault, Cro-Cave, Moowolf, and Villainy Vineyards. And last night's hotfix tweaked it to be better! The emblems now give more damage and more AP at lower levels!
I think most of people's complaints lie in them wanting to just easily breeze through the dungeon, instead of actually taking the time to use teamwork and communication to take down the dungeon as if it were your level. (Because, you know, that's probably what being set at the dungeon's level should do).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986727  Replies : 33  Views : 936
posté November 04, 2016, 16:23:27 | #14

Quote (Sting-Shotter @ 04 November 2016 14:03) *
it is just a shame they want to charge us for EVERYTHING.
No they aren't. If they were, it would cost to play the game and use the ALS.

Just stop bitching for the sake of bitching, we have no need for your waste of space.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986654  Replies : 33  Views : 936
posté November 04, 2016, 14:02:00 | #15
Or, you know, just use the Automatic build it makes for you. That works pretty well for me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986621  Replies : 33  Views : 936
posté November 04, 2016, 06:13:34 | #16
Arenas and the ALS will be the only way this game can really start growing.

We have the ALS, we just need to squash a few bugs so Wakfu is safe to play. But ALS is definitely a way to bring in a bunch of, hmm, I guess the best descriptions would be "recycled content" or "recycled experiences". You get to gain in experience and equipment, meet a new person or two, and actually give yourself a challenge instead of mindlessly bashing the same 2 buttons to clear a room. You get to relive the dungeon, but under a new light.

Hopefully Arenas will make a comeback. For those who weren't around for when they were out. Arenas are basically a wave-based endless dungeon.
There were endless Rounds, and each Round has 6phases that had to be completed in 10turns. Each Round you completed, the mobs got stronger. Bosses you knew at lvl40 would start showing how terrifying they could be at Max level, Royal Blibli was nigh immortal and Black Zord could insta-gib half your team if you didn't have at least some resists. You also had side quests, too. Completing side quests, with turns to spare, and clearing Rounds in only 6turns would grant you bonus points.
You would gather points as you fought through as many Rounds as you could, and whoever made it the farthest was put up as the King of that Arena. You'd also win interesting gear and items, and some really nice decorative sets that would be nice to Mimisimbic right now. It was endlessly generated content where the only limit was you, your team comp, and your ability to think on your feet.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - December 08, 2016, 15:22:52.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986551  Replies : 28  Views : 1069
posté November 03, 2016, 05:34:07 | #17
It doesn't matter if the ALS is maximized for that level, it probably shouldn't be, to at least give you the incintive to maximize for gear at that level if you want. Why make the easy route also the best?

But the stats it offers are still really nice, and I can still duo dungeons pretty easily with the ALS.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986302  Replies : 11  Views : 703
posté November 03, 2016, 00:20:58 | #18
TIL that everyone complaining in this thread probably hasn't actually used the ALS, or is trying to abuse it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986251  Replies : 22  Views : 891
posté November 02, 2016, 22:52:56 | #19
The emblems from 20-95 are excellent. Lvl 110 and 125 are good. Sure they could use "some" fine tuning at higher end content, but this system is mostly designed for that lvl0-140 range, and to help you guide others at that level easily and effectively. And for its main focus it does a damn great job.

I think lvl170+ in the ALS should be lower end, though, to keep from people, at least right now, gaining Moon Tokens along with more Moon Tokens through the ALS exchange system (forgot the name of the tokens).

This post has been edited by smallz117 - December 08, 2016, 15:22:52.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986219  Replies : 11  Views : 703
posté November 02, 2016, 19:29:24 | #20
I love Adjustable Level System I get to relive any and all dungeons I've played, but with the experience of how I played it when I first had the chance. Running Gobball dungeon as a 6/3 with my friends. Wading through Monks in the Nun Dungeon. Fighting Black Zord for the first time in like 3-4 years. Getting lost in the wind tunnels of Whirligig Dungeon.

And the emblems of preset stats are so nice, I was afraid I'd have to have gear for the level I wanted to be set at, but I don't.

And was can run through any dungeon with almost anyone. And the tokens are actually pretty nice.

This system is definitely a step in the right direction for Wakfu, and I've been having a blast today.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986165  Replies : 11  Views : 703