Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

smallz117's profile
Statistics
1110 Posts (0.58 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 06:35:12 | #1
It's hard to judge overall, but it does help offer at least some fix, potentially easy depending on how Ankama can Aquire the info, but then we still got guild and haven world issues to attend to. I guess all I can think of is have multiple haven worlds be accessed from the same spot, assuming they were located there originally.

so if like one spot is taken on all three servers, when they merge, and you approach the spot, you can examine a list, and it informs you of the 3 different guilds, and you select which guild haven to enter. It shouldn't be too hard to code, I'm trying to remember the haven world set up, but I believe they are on a separate server compared to the actual game worlds, so the possibility should be there to connect them this way.

But this is only speculation from a man who is using 2year old information and personal experience to tried to understand Ankama code and possibilities. So don't get too set on the idea.

And guild names might have to be based on guild duration. Seniority rule, oldest guild keeps its name. I mean, I'm already hearing about a bunch of people finding their character names already taken on Remington by others. Some could be coincidence, but others are definitely purposeful name theft, judging from the scale of unavailable names.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996887  Replies : 11  Views : 312
posté Today - 02:37:45 | #2
Why not start everyone over at ground zero? Lvl1, 0 Kama, only thing you get is leftover hero/sub time and sidekicks (lvl1) and any Ogrine items you had (lvl1 also)

This post has been edited by smallz117 - January 23, 2017, 09:29:03.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996860  Replies : 11  Views : 312
posté January 18, 2017, 07:16:30 | #3

Quote (DromiaVelocity @ 18 January 2017 05:55) *
As a water/air enrispa which dragon turkey should I go with single target, ranged, or AOE specialized?
I'd prefer rolling distance, but it depends on how you'd want to play it and what spells you intend to use most.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #996051  Replies : 14  Views : 10292
posté December 25, 2016, 23:10:05 | #4

Quote (Kruzy99 @ 25 December 2016 19:48) *

Quote (Gelgy @ 25 December 2016 19:32) *
Half the time Feca can't even get in range to apply their buffs while keeping the boss locked, since they risk letting the boss loose if they do.
With the proper build, you can get like 4-6 range while still keeping 83-85% resist which will allow you to buff your allies without having to move since Tonic Glyph doesn't require LoS.
Also with that range you can just teleport one cell to the side and be able to buff anybody with Meteorite Shower/Inversion.
Or bubble armor self to walk out of lock, gain 4 range, and buff anyone you need to, and then teleport or walk back and lock boss. Easiest class in the game to play.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993351  Replies : 101  Views : 3311
posté December 25, 2016, 06:53:05 | #5

Quote (ValvatorezSr @ 25 December 2016 06:48) *

Quote (SpiritualEnigma @ 25 December 2016 06:27) *
Panda useless in pvm? uh what? That's crazy. My panda is awesome in pvm
I remember when you said you were happy about the Feca nerfs.
Who wouldnt be? Dungeons were retardedly easy, took all the fun out of the game. Might still need a little bit of a nerf.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993254  Replies : 101  Views : 3311
posté December 25, 2016, 05:25:28 | #6
Pandas are really strong and if anything changes it would probably minor changes to a couple spells or another passive/slight change to some passives.

Huppermages need the most help in game atm, too much work for the reward they offer. Would be understandable at least if having them have a 3-4 turn build up could release some insane damage potential.

Enis and Sacriers are in need of gameplay updates:
Sacriers have lot a decent amount of their identity and have very linear playstyles, atm.
Enis were discussed to have future plans after their most recent rework to help improve variety between the fire and water branches, and marks, to keep fire from just looking like a mirrored or slightly weaker version of water.

Ecaflips are really strong in pvp and really awkward in pve. They are strong, but sometimes things fall flat, and their short range can really hurt.

Elios, their ranged dmg dealer aspect is really strong, but their close combat berserker/bruiser build has fallen drastically since their mini-revamp.

Fecas are alright where they stand atm, might be good to nerf their stickiness at least a little bit, better to judge once they step up the other tank options.

Cras might need a bit of a nerf, at least to their support and/or evasiveness. They are too safe for such a dmg nuke oriented class.

Xelors are really strong, but would like to see some of the air branch get a little more love, at least make them a bit more interesting.

Foggers are strong, and their identity is fairly strong, too. But their earth branch is basically 1-2 spells atm. Maybe make their effects on blockades a bit more interesting for either bigger support or bigger damage possibilities.

Iops need more bulkiness and sacrifice mobility for it. But make them be rewarded for high MP and Dodge. Iops will basically need another Rework, atm.

Srams are pretty good when used well, but you have to use their invisibility and traps to help with getting out once you deal your dmg. Maybe make weakpoint take another turn or half a turn to reach max, but make the pay out be much high in comparison. (Harassment over time, with a big burst at the end, and then a ninja-like escape)

Rogues need a bit more help on their foundation, it seems. I can see Ankama is REALLY trying to make an interesting playstyle option for rogues, but then some numbers get slightly thrown off and they become one-trick ponies. (Boomerang or Pulsar builds, or the ole classico Slapshot spam before it got changed.) Basically a full rework like Iops need, but at least Rogues are relevant.

Enutrofs are really nice thematically, and they do that really well along with some damage options. However, their tank option lacks anything to help with tanking other than some decent resists. And some of their passives are just weird. (Like how the passive that gives dmg for pouches on the field should be the passive that gives 2 pouches, because without that it's useless.) And maybe give fire some love with at least an interesting passive for it. (The additional broke levels at the moment are underused, let fire have a couple bonuses from that.)

I've forgotten what Masqs are at this point...not really but its been a while since ive seen one. But their kit offers a lot with dmg and mobility, I think people are just playing them too offensively to not die terribly with them. (Get some burst and then use AP to kite/run, instead of burning it all for a little more damage and then dieing terribly.)

Osas really need more work on passives/actives. That side of osas in general just feels like the Dev team ran out of time and just threw stuff together. (probs is watch actually happened) Once that's fixed, will we be able to actually get a good standing on where Osa is on power.

Sadidas will never be balanced, so no point in trying it.

TL;DR:
Sacriers, Iops, and Rogues need full revamps
Ecaflips, Enutrofs, and Huppers need sizable changes to some passives/spells/playstyles.
Enis, Foggers, and Xelors need a spell branch updated.
Pandas, Srams, Elios, and Osas need minor passive changes and/or playstyle updates.
Masqs are pretty good where they are, maybe some minor number changes.
Fecas and Cras need minor nerfs.
Sadidas might as well be deleted.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993240  Replies : 101  Views : 3311
posté December 23, 2016, 06:47:00 | #7
Feca is still best tank class and still great support. They nerfed it because you could be the best tank AND the best support at the same time, which is REALLY fucking dumb when it comes to balancing and playing the game.

Anyone complaining about it either only wants the easiest possible gameplay, legit cant handle playing tanks in games, or is bitching for the sake of bitching.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992910  Replies : 101  Views : 3311
posté December 22, 2016, 19:23:42 | #8
It'll be most helpful to post some screen shots of your characters gear, stats, and what you statted. Once we see that we can probably figure out where things might be lacking.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992829  Replies : 3  Views : 275
posté December 21, 2016, 05:00:47 | #9
God, I would have never stayed with Wakfu with that art-style and animations. One of the reasons I don't touch Dofus.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #992559  Replies : 18  Views : 1146
posté December 19, 2016, 06:29:02 | #10
ive been running ALS with the stasis dungeons almost daily atm, I enjoy them a lot and they add some spice to my comfortable farming for Moon Tokens

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992204  Replies : 26  Views : 1175
posté December 16, 2016, 07:09:44 | #11

Quote (Crimson-C0wboy @ 16 December 2016 00:08) *
my french is not so great but i think its about diddlydoos or something
Plausible

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - January 23, 2017, 09:29:03.
Reason for edit : Forum Rules and Conduct
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #991887  Replies : 7  Views : 787
posté December 10, 2016, 23:44:08 | #12
This just in! Musicist doesn't know how to read!

Will he learn one day? Will he be ignorant for life? Or is he well on his way to transcending humans and shedding away all forms of communication to one day become a vegetable?
Find out next time on the next episode of:
Dragon!
Ball!!
Z!!!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990970  Replies : 15  Views : 768
posté December 10, 2016, 14:35:58 | #13

Quote (knutsnuts @ 10 December 2016 07:36) *

Quote (bouncyball @ 10 December 2016 07:09) *
Get to 200 bruh
And then kill that dragon bruh
already am 200 on my main

Quote (smallz117 @ 10 December 2016 01:26) *
On a side note this increases the likelihood knutsnuts leaves Wakfu. So good news all around!

on another side note, keep talking diddlydoo then hiding from me in game clown.
This guy is super Sirius. So Sirius he doesn't bother looking on Moon island where all the content is that someone like me would likely be.

A skilled master in the art of vidya gammin'.

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - January 23, 2017, 09:29:03.
Reason for edit : Forum Rules and Conduct
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990934  Replies : 15  Views : 768
posté December 10, 2016, 01:58:51 | #14
yea we used to, but then ankama tried the 3month update idea. It seems they learned that 1 month cycles at least kept the game more relevant more often than the 3month updates did.

And even then, a lot of the old 1month updates were pretty lack luster, while so far we have been given some pretty big changes, game wise, on these two updates.

At least they learned, and that's better than a lot of companies tend to do.

Also, how the hell are people NOT going to use this update?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990900  Replies : 15  Views : 768
posté December 10, 2016, 01:26:55 | #15
On a side note this increases the likelihood knutsnuts leaves Wakfu. So good news all around!

Also considering we'ves had 1 month updates for the past couple of updates, and they've been pretty interesting, more interesting than some of the 3 month updates...I'm pretty happy with all of this. Plus there is new content with the new UB, and all relevant content is also still effected.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990897  Replies : 15  Views : 768
posté December 03, 2016, 23:42:21 | #16
But then why post if you supposedly do not care how it is taken?

That's like cooking food, but not caring how it tastes.

Thread : 1.49 Bug Reports  Preview message : #990138  Replies : 22  Views : 1312
posté December 03, 2016, 23:34:08 | #17
-is still desperately trying to replicate the item disappearance bug so I know what to look out for-

Seriously, though, how have I not experienced this bug yet...

Also might be best to watch your language, such crude speech doesn't tend to be heard well at all. (Also how old is your ticket?)

Thread : 1.49 Bug Reports  Preview message : #990136  Replies : 22  Views : 1312
posté December 03, 2016, 22:09:33 | #18

Quote (FelixGrimm @ 03 December 2016 21:40) *
Well, what i meant was, will we be able to catch any of the 200 mobs? Because some mobs families have no mobs for osas at all, especially if they're humanoids or anything similar.
Usually, Ankama tries to make sure every new group of new mobs has at least 1 new summon for Osas. Sadly, you might find out the new summon is something you aren't interested in, though. But it'll likely be at least useful in some way.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990126  Replies : 10  Views : 586
posté December 03, 2016, 21:50:25 | #19
I don't think anyone on Nox at least has relic requirements, at least anyone that matters.

Also before Grou, back in the day, was the time of:
10ap/4mp builds
Bosses were immune to over half the mechanics in the game. (Making Air Enis useless against bosses)
In pvp, Air enis could put you to sleep, make you skip your turn, or make you lose TONs of hp for using AP.
Sacriers with 6-10x the hp of everyone else.
Cras just spammed a 2ap/2mp storm arrow that was bs damage.
Crits were +50% dmg instead of +25%
Cras and Ecaflips had a 1% chance to stun you and make you miss an entire turn on every attack.
Enis were literally immortal (I could tank BC with mine)
Fecas gave 3ap/3mp/3range to everyone
Pandas could throw and Blisskrieg an infinite distance
Xelors removed 6+ap from targets every turn while also giving allies AP
No such thing as cooldowns
Sadida Totems could imprison people and trying to get rid of it would be killing yourself.
And many other extremely unbalanced things.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #990125  Replies : 60  Views : 3505
posté December 03, 2016, 18:51:41 | #20

Quote (Neneko88 @ 03 December 2016 18:32) *

Quote (Drueric @ 03 December 2016 07:50) *
Its simple. Revert the game back to a former build when it was popular. Although, I think its too late to save this sinking ship. I dont know that I would even play again if they did that. Maybe.. Change it back to when it was fun.
I agree we don't even need adjusted levels. Just bring it back to beta and call it a beta or do like you did with Dofus 2 an Dofus 1.29. GIve us Wakfu 1.0 (and the people that care about 200 levels the Wakfu 1.59 or something).

Wakfu used to be so much fun because classes were unique and everyone could run everything. People didn't care if dungeons were easy, they were fun and that's more important.
You can say a lot of things about Wakfu we don't "need". But I think the ALS was pretty nice for the game. I'm having fun helping out lowbies since I can 2-man gobball dungeon on my own, so bringing others in helps it go by faster. This also allows me to gain a bunch of Tokens to build toward my higher end gear from Moon Island. And gives me a chance to make some new friends and help people learn about the game.

Wakfu does need to balance a few things, especially melee classes. Ankama is trying to balance them for PvE and PvP, in at least some ways. But I feel they need to make melee classes either have high mobility and be glass cannons (srams) or for them to be low mobility, mid-high dmg, but bruiser-ish. (Can take a few hits but cant be tanks (Iops)).

A lot of the fun back in the day came from group pvp, guilds and nations banding together for war or for territory, and Arenas and other repeatable content. Some of that was removed by Ankama, other's went to the way side as people either focused too much on gear or stopped caring about other players.

I like a lot of things Ankama has done for classes, while there might not be specific unique things about every single one of them, they have Unique play options. You can't play an Eni and a Sadida the same way and be good at both of them, even though they are both Healer/Support classes. Same thing with Cra/Xelor.

I do miss Eniraser removing statuses from targets, though. And other little things. But when you remember how blatantly unbalanced the game used to be, the game now has definitely taking a turn for the better, although has been dumbed down in some ways, too.

It's not perfect, but at least within the past year, Wakfu has been getting better. (Minus the level 200 rush)

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #990103  Replies : 60  Views : 3505