No flash

smallz117's profile
Statistics
818 Posts (0.83 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté July 19, 2014, 21:15:06 | #1

Quote (HateSpawn @ 19 July 2014 20:35) *

Quote (smallz117 @ 19 July 2014 19:43) *
New invis is kinda like an eni's trans, but much better cause you can attackwhen you want to, and can be healed without being revealed(im assuming). You still take damage but arent revealed. Also that whole invis for two turns.

Now all we need is for the booty mechanics to be able to be transfered to allies and sram has legit support capabilities.

Also im loving the Air traps to death.
invis and scram on allies is to make up for booty not being able to buff others

moreover booty will continue to supercharge your double for its lifespan
Not really what i meant but w/e :V

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #755308  Replies : 30  Views : 1207
posté July 19, 2014, 19:43:14 | #2
New invis is kinda like an eni's trans, but much better cause you can attackwhen you want to, and can be healed without being revealed(im assuming). You still take damage but arent revealed. Also that whole invis for two turns.

Now all we need is for the booty mechanics to be able to be transfered to allies and sram has legit support capabilities.

Also im loving the Air traps to death.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #755300  Replies : 30  Views : 1207
posté July 18, 2014, 16:43:20 | #3
There is also baking and chef for making money, too. Bread and KenKOs sell really well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754995  Replies : 17  Views : 330
posté July 17, 2014, 19:19:50 | #4

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 July 2014 11:49) *

Quote (Fyrwalker @ 17 July 2014 10:56) *

He literally says right here that osamodas are not meant to be damage dealers with their summons
Actually this is not what is written in french. It's just said that he's not supposed to be DPT ONLY THORUGH his summons, and has to take an active aprt in the battle, using aoe for damage ennemies while boosting/healing the summons.
He says that it is assumed by the players that you can play an osamodas that does 100% of it's damage through it's summons and that is not what osamodas is supposed to be.

That is literally what I just said and what he just said. How are you gonna sit here and tell me what I just said and try and say i'm wrong when you're literally saying what I said?
I'm still trying to figure out how these mean the same thing. Let's take a look at a bit more of the first quote to get a better idea of what is being said.

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 July 2014 09:06) *
He literally says right here that osamodas are not meant to be damage dealers with their summons

They are meant to be support and are really good at it if you stop trying to be a damage class.

Ok so how I am reading this.
MiniMikeh: Summon osas are support, not damage dealers.
Frywalker: Summon osas should actually use their spells for damage ALONG with buffing their summons, instead of only buffing their summons and relying on the summons for all their damage.
Minimikeh: Summon osas should not rely on 100% of their damage from their summons.

So I still cant find how the first comment is supposed to be literally the same thing as the later two comments.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754745  Replies : 32  Views : 829
posté July 17, 2014, 17:29:50 | #5

Quote (Boorin @ 17 July 2014 11:13) *
12-12-2012 Waw I never notice this before

Quits few times because my friends keep leaving me to play other games
We should be like best buddies, then, 11-11-11 on my first post.

Also i cant remember the exact date, all I remember is its been around 3 years, and it was in Closed Beta before Brakmar and Sufokia existed, about a month before the big healing bonus nerf on items.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754717  Replies : 36  Views : 643
posté July 17, 2014, 17:21:32 | #6
cause one, you're like a dream come true

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #754716  Replies : 15  Views : 326
posté July 16, 2014, 23:52:23 | #7
The new server is for brazil, but thats the only new server i heard about. The only other new things are the subscription model and the upcoming combat revamp. To my knowledge.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754551  Replies : 5  Views : 226
posté July 16, 2014, 15:48:25 | #8
Welcome to Nox, Jerry. Always up to helping out people leveling and making friends. I'll try to get a hold of you to get some stuff going, I'll probably add you on one of my characters Samuraijaku or Dirty Dishes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754453  Replies : 12  Views : 526
posté July 09, 2014, 22:53:31 | #9

Quote (Gynrei @ 09 July 2014 22:24) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 09 July 2014 05:38) *
I'm sorry Gynrei but people who play summon osamodas for years I think know what's the problem with the class (it has a lot of problems).

I didn't talk about what was wrong with the class. I said what players are doing incorrectly if they want to be competitive at end game. I don't know what this fascination with only using a small part of a class is. Just because Osa's can summon doesn't mean you should IGNORE every other good thing about the class.

Unless someone can convince me that 1 Control and 22 CMC outweighs all the benefits of an end game cape... i'll stick to my assessment.
There is certain levels and combat situations where having it would benefit the summon Osa. There are level humps where holding the cape would increase output quite decently, and then 10 lvls later become mostly worthless.

Lvl 100: Control Cape for 2 Ocushu.
Lvl 110: AP Cape for 2 Ocushu and more AP to work with.
Lvl 122: Control Cape for Ocushu+Black Wabbit.
Lvl 132: AP Cape with Ocushu+Black Wabbit.

You can also look ahead before fights and have a gear set for double summons and have another gear set for when going single summons would be more effective.

One fight at lvl 145 might prove to be best to use a Shawpshooter and go single summon, while another might prove to be best run with two Black Wabbits. One thing I like about Osas is that at high levels you have the specialties to choose to be single summon, double summon, or dragon osa, and as long as you have the gear, you can play any of those roles very effectively.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - July 09, 2014, 22:53:56.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #752576  Replies : 36  Views : 1010
posté July 09, 2014, 22:30:39 | #10
I thought he was just changing positions within Ankama because a bigger project he was working on requires more of his attention now?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #752569  Replies : 25  Views : 746
posté July 08, 2014, 23:20:34 | #11
I'm not really wanting to pay any money towards "bonuses" after the actions Ankama took towards "informing" us of this new system.

Not only that, but being a 2year+ subscriber and seeing that I only stand at the same position when premium in a F2P system makes it feel insignificant and insulting. I'd rather pay for a 15% bonus to current exp than a 30% bonus to reduced exp.

I would be happy to pay for a bonus. I dont want to pay for a step ladder to get me back where I started.

Bring on the F2P, ill take it, I'm just saying that the options Ankama took towards informing us and how it was handled just mean I wont be playing as a Premium member unless something changes.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - July 08, 2014, 23:24:11.
Thread : News  Preview message : #752279  Replies : 70  Views : 1568
posté July 08, 2014, 21:51:14 | #12

Quote (OdinSmith @ 08 July 2014 20:12) *
You guys are very boring ...
I still can not understand why complain about F2P, and they will release virtually ALL the maps ..
Yes, you need new maps not available, but it seems you do not read the news that is for a SHORT TIME!

Now, ask yourself the following. A Player who pay nothing can be as strong as one that pays?

The answer is now new! Before there was no way, but now there is!
Not complaining about F2P, F2P is really nice to have and I'm glad to get it.

We are complaining about the fact that Ankama has blatantly lied about what is going to happen with being F2P.
Most notably the fact that they said nothing would be sacrificed for Wakfu to become subscription free, and yet they go and sacrifice the exp output from monsters.

Unless something is incorrect with translations, but as things stand, Idk who runs PR in Ankama, but they kinda f**ked up hard on this one.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - July 08, 2014, 22:05:23.
Thread : News  Preview message : #752254  Replies : 70  Views : 1568
posté July 08, 2014, 15:47:19 | #13

Quote (Elithril @ 08 July 2014 15:07) *

Quote (Asthis @ 08 July 2014 07:31) *
Every thread is a Sadida thread because they are the most important class in the game.
Classic.

Btw., to continue with Sadidas: My water-earth one lost her 12nd AP and now i don't quite know what to do with her, because there is no AP relic in sight for her. She is LVl 147, 11 AP and dressed in Zombit/Gauwd-Stuff. The 6 AP Earth-Aoe now seems like a waste of spell exp to me. And because i wear some all-elemental-gear, my water pupptes (which i ususally never use, because seeds take two hits while puppets die after one hit) don't even get my whole water%. I only care about PvE.
Any suggestions?
Start a thread on the sadida forums where a question like that is likely to be answered in the best manner. Also any good advice would likely need you to tell them how you like to play and what spells you like to use.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #752174  Replies : 157  Views : 6995
posté July 07, 2014, 18:01:04 | #14
Keep in mind that you are getting fragments from Tokens, Drops, and from allies willing to help. (Assuming you dont have shit for friends that dont want to help you).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751929  Replies : 41  Views : 1031
posté June 27, 2014, 22:58:20 | #15

Quote (Gynrei @ 27 June 2014 20:37) *
True, you only get to control a dead mob twice but I'd use it more for the mass mark effect. It's the cheapest way to mark mobs and it has good range.

If an ally is in range of the mob when it dies that 2ap dmg mark turns into a large fire heal.
That's the problem, it no longer places a mark on the target, and mass mark can only be triggered when a mark is triggered. So after two uses, every time you use Rebirth it is doing nothing but offering you that minor damage from the spell itself, you are not even getting Mass Mark from it.

Actually, in fact, i think if you use it on an already marked target after you have used Rebirth twice, it may actually "override" the current mark but not give it a mark in its place. (been a while since I've tested it, cant remember my results, since I dont ever use Rebirth after the 2nd mark anymore)

This post has been edited by smallz117 - June 27, 2014, 23:04:27.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #749896  Replies : 6  Views : 725
posté June 27, 2014, 16:44:00 | #16
Gynrei, just so you know, Rebirth can only be used for two marks in a fight. After two marks are applied, it wont apply anymore for the rest of the fight. It still has the same AP/damage ratio as Traid, though.

Refund is nice if you have 11 or 12ap. 10ap is kinda pushin it with all the ap costs of spells on fire and air.

If I went 11ap I would think Sadist, Refund, Psychosis, Infected, and Pain would be my 5 main spells of choice to use. (Pain > Rebirth as a 2ap damage filler)

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #749803  Replies : 6  Views : 725
posté June 27, 2014, 03:49:22 | #17

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 27 June 2014 03:11) *
What advice can pro enis give to me as what you recommend me to build my eni in order of importance. Spells, Actives, and Passives, in other words, teach me how to eni.

-Rizarealm
That depends on entirely what you want in your build and what you want to do.

Most spells from both the Fire and Air branch are really good in their own ways, but generally Sadist Mark and Psychosis Flask are some favs. Infected, Pain, and Refund are also looked at a lot, with Hammel and Lethargy being specialty situations that can pay off well.

UR, Mass Mark, and Propegator are must haves. Anything else depends on how you want to play or what you feel is most effective.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #749675  Replies : 6  Views : 725
posté June 23, 2014, 21:39:53 | #18

Quote (aquabeauty @ 22 June 2014 09:14) *
I never thought I would say this.

But after months of complaining for pp lock removal I realize that with Ankama you must have one or the other. NOTHING can get better, things must only GeT WORSe
It's more like:
The more you try to force Ankama to do what you want, the more haphazard things get because nothing say quality like telling a restricted company to speed it up.

There is also the fact that half the time the things people ask for are actually worse for the game than what is currently in game. (Like making rebound spells unable to effect mechanics and summons)

I mean sure, Ankama isnt all that great at it.
It's like having 10 year olds baby sit 2 year olds. It's not going to go very well, but its still 1000x better than leaving the 2 year olds to fend for themselves.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #748623  Replies : 74  Views : 2764
posté June 23, 2014, 21:01:10 | #19

Quote (Adranath @ 23 June 2014 19:29) *
So ur saying that the costume is IN game already? I didn't seen ANYONE wearing it!
And btw NOBODY says that the costume won't be available for everyone! So pls don't spam when nobody asking your opinion!
I recommend you take a moment from the forums to relax a bit. It's one thing to be upset, but it's another lash out at players. (especially when you are wrong about it)

Thread : News  Preview message : #748621  Replies : 58  Views : 2421