Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

smallz117's profile
1075 Posts (0.59 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 00:26:43 | #1

Quote (Y-ster @ 28 October 2016 00:04) *

Quote (honeycitrustea @ 27 October 2016 23:56) *

Quote (Smithski @ 27 October 2016 23:54) *

Quote (Cossettechi @ 27 October 2016 23:50) *
hmm confused on what alliance you want. First it was brak/sufo now its amak/sufo? Also I was under the impression you weren't/hadn't been sufokian for awhile when did that change?

Thread : Sufokia  Preview message : #985250  Replies : 8  Views : 124
posté October 19, 2016, 05:14:38 | #2
Sadida is the only other real healer/support option, the other options are more like off-healer. Which means they can deal some damage and heal in case of emergency, but their heals aren't reliable in harder content.

Panda "could" be an option, I'm not sure how good their heals are in practice, though, but it requires a pretty cooperative team. You wont really be able to just drag a healing panda into any group and keep them all topped off.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #984031  Replies : 13  Views : 555
posté October 16, 2016, 19:45:00 | #3
-Laughs maniacally-
Little did they all know this thread has been an alaborate act to guide people away from the correct method of victory
-Removes tin foil hat-

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #983679  Replies : 183  Views : 8454
posté September 25, 2016, 18:15:39 | #4

Quote (Cossettechi @ 25 September 2016 18:07) *

Quote (SpiritualEnigma @ 25 September 2016 17:08) *
I think after a time the guild leader goes inactive the leadership position automatically goes to the next person in line. I wouldn't call that stealing.
Yup. So its not called stealing its called actually being active ^.^
The guild was better off without her leading it anyway, so it's good it was put out of its misery instead of suffering that much with her as the leader

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #980422  Replies : 22  Views : 611
posté September 19, 2016, 04:12:58 | #5
-sigh- I already made an eni building post, but no one seems to want to use it, even though it has this type of info on it...

Until you reach 2400% Damage from Elemental and Secondary combined, It is more efficient to stat Heal instead of Crit if you are a primary healer.

If you are more damage oriented and picking up at least 60 crit, run with Crit/Critdmg

If some heal oriented damage hybrid, go Crit and then rest in Heal.

I'd recommend Full Heal Mastery.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - October 28, 2016, 19:47:55.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #979770  Replies : 4  Views : 532
posté September 09, 2016, 02:39:39 | #6
Panda: The Master of Map Manipulation and AoEs
  • This build is to tell you about one of the most powerful classes in the game for any PvE content: The Pandawa!
  • The build of my choice is a Water/Fire build, mostly for the ease of making a build that is both strong for it's map manipulation, but can also dish out some nice AoE damage when needed, too.
  • This build fits really well as a DPS-Support, and is really strong in a lot of PvE, PvP, and most Bossing Content. It's biggest weakness is it doesn't hold a really high, consistent damage on a single target, and it's AoE damage still isn't the highest compared to, perhaps, a Cra.

Spell Deck
  • I will show the three main types of spell decks you'll use. And to make sure you know, you can have up to 2 barrels out.

• A damage oriented one

• Merry will be your primary state for damage, but you might need to Sober up to gain some WP back.
  • Using Flaming Burp on a monster with 15 Dizzy, and then using Milk Wave on a Barrel will be a huge damage nuke in an AoE.
  • Poisoned Chalice is a nice boost to damage, but don't be afraid to consume Dizzy to regain WP or to deal more damage overall.
  • Just because your water spells might be more base damage, if a monster is weak to Fire, your fire spells will still do the most damage to those monsters.

• A more Map Manipulation and Buffing oriented one

• Milk Fountain on a barrel will help gather monsters together for your team.
  • Lactic Acid while tossing a monsters will help slow down all monsters near the one you threw.
  • Ether will make sure you or an ally aren't teleported or dragged into a horde of monsters. Or that a monster can't teleport away or closer to your allies.
  • Cycle through your Merry/Worn-Out states to make sure your mobility is at maximum, while ensuring your WP is high.

• A possible healing/buffing oriented one (just in case you are interested)

• Milk Cloud combined with Refreshment passive will help give a lot to anyone keeping near your barrels, It also helps adds to their Dizzy stacks.
  • Save Milk Wave for until your allies have 15 Dizzy to heal nuke them.
  • Milking It is mostly to help ensure you keep Dizzy stacking on enemies so you can make sure to remove their resistances too.
  • Also Make sure Bamboozle is on an ally to keep as many allies in good health.
  • Make sure to cycle through the states each turn, as they dont lower your healing ability, and only give you more bonus stats each turn. It also helps keep your WP up and available.

Characteristic Stats
  • A lot of these statistics are pretty basic, but you'll mostly be looking into similar stats to that of a Cra.
  • Intelligence: +10 in Resistances, +40 in Max HP
Your Healing Passive based on your Max HP, so you want to make sure that is pretty high to help with surviving

• Strength: +20 Distance, +20 AoE, +10 Elemental
In that order, too. Only thing you might change is if you want 200HP instead of 50 Elemental Damage.

• Agility: +20 Initiative, +30 Dodge OR +50 Dodge
Initiative is really strong for map manipulators, so I would recommend it.

• Chance: +20 Crit, +30 in the mastery of your prefence.
Backstab Mastery since you can easily turn an enemy around for you and your allies
Critical Mastery if you'll have a lot of crit
Healing Mastery if you feel you want to go the more supportive path (not recommended, though)

• Major: 1AP, 1MP, 1Range, +10% Damage

Equipment and Playstyle
  • As you level up, you have two main things you look for in your gear, Distance Damage and AoE Damage. You'll look for AP amulets and MP boots and breastplates as soon as you can. A Pandawa puts those points to a lot of use.
  • As you break past lvl 150, you'll look for two different sets of gear. One for 10ap/8mp, mostly for support and map manipulation. Another for 12ap/6mp, to still have decent map manipulation, but also to deal some decent AoE damage.
  • You'll be able to take a few hits with your high HP, but try not to end too close to mobs too often, as a dead Panda is a useless Panda.
  • Focus on ensuring your allies are safe from harm, the less AP they use to escape harm, the more damage they can do.
  • Keep monsters clumped up together, not only will it make your team do more damage, but it will also help slow the monsters down.

Reason for edit : Tons of Reformatting
Thread : Events  Preview message : #978697  Replies : 12  Views : 1802
posté September 04, 2016, 11:11:16 | #7
The more people want to play cra, the better my Xelor and Fogger look, so I'm alright with this.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #978222  Replies : 334  Views : 12752
posté September 04, 2016, 10:37:40 | #8

Quote (HateSpawn @ 04 September 2016 10:02) *
of course the Tree suggests Sadida buffs.
I am steadily convinced Kikuihimonji doesn't actually play Wakfu and just tries to troll the entire forums....or is legitimately retarded...

(has war flashbacks of sadida forums)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #978215  Replies : 334  Views : 12752
posté September 04, 2016, 00:11:19 | #9

Quote (AvaTheOrange @ 03 September 2016 20:30) *
Eniripsa - Alpha Peacock

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #978159  Replies : 334  Views : 12752
posté September 02, 2016, 22:12:28 | #10
-creates nub xelor- bring on mrbad, I'll prove his name is correct.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #978030  Replies : 334  Views : 12752
posté August 30, 2016, 02:26:53 | #11
This is Wakfu, it's not a game, it's your life by now if you're still here.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977623  Replies : 16  Views : 672
posté August 29, 2016, 20:12:43 | #12
Who would even talk about melee classes? I thought it was already determined that until new content comes out that is melee friendly, having one is forsaking yourself of pve uselessness and only being good at pvp...unless you are tank, ofc.

It's like saying you are using poop for potpourri because it has a really strong aroma. You aren't wrong, but you're gonna have a bad time.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #977581  Replies : 72  Views : 2901
posté August 29, 2016, 08:36:04 | #13
Cra isnt bad, there's a reason why it's used in so many parties. I mean, it is easy, but it's like, 95% dmg effectiveness (max dpt being 100%, ofc) , plus high uptime on the big damage, plus great utility, very safe, easy to gear, and much less effort than most other dpt classes.

The only reason to not have a cra is if you want to make the game harder on yourself just for slightly more damage.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #977527  Replies : 72  Views : 2901
posté July 14, 2016, 04:52:59 | #14
The only way to fix sadidas at this point is to just delete them and redirect sadida players to Osamodas.

The world would be a better place. (and imagine all the "buff osa" threads we'd get)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972158  Replies : 24  Views : 1014
posté July 09, 2016, 19:04:22 | #15
The reason I like Fire Eni is it rewards your team for:
1) Listening to you
2) Understanding what your marks can do
3) Not being idiots

Sadly, at least on Nox, we have a bit of a shortage of all of the above.

Also UR Here Mark is the OP, the strongest thing to have on a healer when utilized with AoE heals.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #971363  Replies : 4  Views : 687
posté June 07, 2016, 03:45:12 | #16

Quote (Remieriel @ 30 May 2016 12:23) *
Firstly, thanks for the awesome guide. Simple and straightforward is the way I like ^^

Secondly, I'm wondering, since I put points in range, will my Coney heal be better too if they heal from a distance? Or does our Strength points do not affect our suicidal familiar?
Thank you ^^ , and I personally havent tested it, since the only heal i pay attention to one the Coney is the Suicide heal which is based on it's HP, and doesnt take any +dmg into account.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #966880  Replies : 9  Views : 6934