Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

SacridTaco's profile
Statistics
149 Posts (0.12 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 14:49:06 | #1

Quote (Rothariel @ 18 December 2014 14:10) *
To be honest: don't come back.

Game is highly addictive. Later on you will sitting in your workplace wondering which cape is best for your character.
Also listen to JerryDB he is a nice guy.
It's sad how true this is.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811132  Replies : 10  Views : 325
posté Today - 00:35:12 | #2
Having the same issue. We figured out a way to give them our money and they just couldn't allow that to happen.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810875  Replies : 5  Views : 110
posté Yesterday - 18:44:19 | #3

Quote (Delaz @ 17 December 2014 17:39) *
Here's why Panda and even eliotropes) deserve a free respec.

Imagine if you just bought a car, made it exactly the way you wanted. and the care dealer calls you less then a week later saying something is wrong with the car and they have to
"fix it". You send the car to be fixed and when you try to drive off the engine(for panda scald users) is gone. You should have a right to replace said engine for free and it illogical to make us grind or pay money for it.
The analogy doesn't really work. With the panda, the class still works but is very changed. The car doesn't work at all. It'd be like getting it back and it had holes in the tires. Still works but not as good as it should without having to replace them.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810758  Replies : 151  Views : 3014
posté December 16, 2014, 15:08:34 | #4

Quote (Picaro @ 16 December 2014 14:44) *
Hello everyone,

I want you to know that your voices are being heard. I have spoken with the development team regarding the possibility of a restat for the Eliotrope, Sram and Pandawa classes, unfortunately we will not be offering a free restat in tomorrow's hotfix.

The team feel that the changes made to the Osamodas affected specific builds quite dramatically and thus, decided it was best that a free restat was offered.

Thus, only Osamodas will be granted a free restat at this time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in the matter.
Why on earth does Sram need to get one?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810169  Replies : 151  Views : 3014
posté December 14, 2014, 02:30:42 | #5

Quote (saphiLC @ 14 December 2014 01:08) *

Quote (SacridTaco @ 14 December 2014 00:38) *

Quote (Sabi @ 13 December 2014 05:21) *
Interface

• Item Previewing: It will now be impossible to display an item you do not own in the chat by using this interface.
This is dumb. There is literally nothing harmful with having this available. It is very useful and there is no way to even abuse this. Completely uncalled for.

• Gobup: The spell can be used once per turn. Osamodas can no longer summon more than one monster contained in his Gobgob per turn.

This is well deserved. And those Osas thinking this is breaking the class? You just have to wait 2 turns to call out your summons. Almost no difference. And you think your summons die too quick? You have 5 of them with the chance of reviving. Not to mention that summons don't get 1 turned and that its an obvious exaggeration. If you honestly think that people don't want to party with you at high levels because you're a summon Osa, than you're dead wrong. People enjoy partying with them and if people don't want to party with you, its because you personally are not very good. The class is a great class.
did you even tried xellorium? summons last 1 turn, OR LESS... monsters do over 7000 damage to summons... so yeah, is breaking the damn class... and the extremelly retarded AI (that mirrors the programmers) doesnt help, they prefer nerfing the already bugged summons than fixing it... god, i cant summon in enurado because the AI is so broken that monsters just stand in the same spot for 30 seconds doing nothing..... and THEY F NERF MORE!?!??!?!??!

Yes, and it does like 7k damage to normal players too. Which is enough to 1 shot some real players. So whats your point? You want summons with 20k HP?

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #808829  Replies : 36  Views : 1900
posté December 14, 2014, 00:38:07 | #6

Quote (Sabi @ 13 December 2014 05:21) *
Interface

• Item Previewing: It will now be impossible to display an item you do not own in the chat by using this interface.
This is dumb. There is literally nothing harmful with having this available. It is very useful and there is no way to even abuse this. Completely uncalled for.

• Gobup: The spell can be used once per turn. Osamodas can no longer summon more than one monster contained in his Gobgob per turn.

This is well deserved. And those Osas thinking this is breaking the class? You just have to wait 2 turns to call out your summons. Almost no difference. And you think your summons die too quick? You have 5 of them with the chance of reviving. Not to mention that summons don't get 1 turned and that its an obvious exaggeration. If you honestly think that people don't want to party with you at high levels because you're a summon Osa, than you're dead wrong. People enjoy partying with them and if people don't want to party with you, its because you personally are not very good. The class is a great class.

This post has been edited by SacridTaco - December 14, 2014, 01:02:39.
Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #808798  Replies : 36  Views : 1900
posté December 10, 2014, 14:57:06 | #7

Quote (AdmiralWhiskey @ 10 December 2014 14:45) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 10 December 2014 09:04) *
Can you increase drop % on everything and lower tokens cost?
Or ankama's math doesn't have balance and just changes one thing without changing the other?

The higher the level of gear the lower the chance to obtain it should be right?

Or am i missing something here?
I assume that her argument is that the dungeons are much harder and take much more time and effort and therefore, you should be much more likely to drop something. Which is backwards from how the game's progression is intended to work.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #806991  Replies : 6  Views : 519
posté December 08, 2014, 21:14:18 | #8

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 08 December 2014 21:01) *
that is dirty.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #806231  Replies : 630  Views : 19146
posté December 07, 2014, 16:25:04 | #9

Quote (LowWide @ 07 December 2014 16:01) *
So what if the guy has no life and sells them legit?
Exactly. Its not like these are hard to get. There's a reason why we tell new players to go farm these. Its easy to get and they sell well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #805707  Replies : 166  Views : 4096
posté December 03, 2014, 15:09:32 | #10
There are 2 spells in the earth tree that are worth using (piercing and pulsar). The other 3 do very little damage or are extremely situational. However, even piercing is being outperformed by other class's spells.
I've posted this elsewhere, but a Rogue is a class with just damage capability. It has no other forms of support to it and should therefore be the top damaging class to compensate for that. However, it's not. Foggers currently have the highest damaging spells that also always hit the lowest resistance. Sram's damage is also closely comparable to the current Rogue as well as the new Eliotrope. In combination with that, those classes also have other forms of utility in addition to that damage.
Also, when I stated that the class is underwhelming, I meant in terms of gameplay. Earth Rogue is literally Piercing, Piercing, Pulsar every single turn. Air Rogue is just as dull but you have to spam slapshot over and over (which is fun to hear all the crit noises but it's very repetitive). If you're not fire, the class is extremely boring and mundane.

This post has been edited by SacridTaco - December 03, 2014, 17:32:27.
Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #804328  Replies : 8  Views : 1390
posté December 02, 2014, 21:20:06 | #11

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 02 December 2014 21:06) *

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 02 December 2014 20:53) *
you work for more than 24 hours at a stretch?
Nursery at Night Shore Hospital in New York is pretty hard. Turns can last until 72 hours (No joke. Happened my first month here). Now I only work 12 hours with the night shift and sleep the remaining 12 hours at home.
If you have time to post this, doesn't that mean that you have time to do the 15 second riddle..?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #804063  Replies : 25  Views : 1043
posté November 29, 2014, 20:00:56 | #12
Should've found a way to record that call

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #802695  Replies : 3  Views : 396
posté November 29, 2014, 01:35:58 | #13

Quote (Bao-Zakeruga @ 29 November 2014 00:32) *
It's really annoying

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #802360  Replies : 7  Views : 318
posté November 28, 2014, 04:31:30 | #14

Quote (ALastLegen @ 28 November 2014 04:25) *
i think rogues deserve more one revamp instead of steamer and eca
I honestly agree. I've listed off my reasons in other threads before but people that don't play the class look at it and go "Oh, Rogues? They're fine. Why the hell do they need a revamp?"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801885  Replies : 43  Views : 1778
posté November 28, 2014, 02:54:05 | #15

Quote (AduroT @ 28 November 2014 02:00) *
Are Handyman Crafters really that uncommon? Both my friend and I independently looked over the different crafting skills and decided that Handyman was probably the most useful one, with Leatherworking being second.
I know a lot of handymen. Not only is it extremely useful, its also extremely easy to max out in comparison to the other professions.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801842  Replies : 24  Views : 653
posté November 28, 2014, 00:40:27 | #16

Quote (ErenDJaeger @ 28 November 2014 00:29) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 27 November 2014 03:41) *
steamer(foggernaut) - they are op in power so propably they will benerfed in dmg, but in return they will get better specialities i suppose

I don't think so, Fogger can't compare to a New Sram in terms of Damage. And i hope not only fogger all classes will be like Overpower like Sram "The Successor".

Those Class not REVAMP yet need a BIG CHANGES like they did in SRAM (Damage, Specialties, Skills).
Stasis Foggers currently have the highest dpt in the game AND they always hit the lowest resist. Srams may have more utilities but Foggers beat Srams in pure dpt.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801790  Replies : 43  Views : 1778
posté November 27, 2014, 21:52:52 | #17

Quote (eolsunder @ 27 November 2014 21:45) *
hey! lumberjacks are real men! real brawny mustache axe welding men who chop down really hard tall trees! Trees should give us keys!
Well... Trees give wood. Which is used for leveling handyman. And handyman is used to make keys.. So in a way, they do.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801745  Replies : 24  Views : 653
posté November 27, 2014, 19:04:26 | #18
I don't know how you guys have problems with keys. There are so many ways to get some.
  • Use mats to make some
  • Ask a friend or guildmate to craft them if you can't
  • Buy the key off the board
  • Buy the key mats off the board and make one
  • Most guilds have a section in their bank to stockpile keys. Steal one.
  • Shout out at Almanax for a handyman to make the keys for you
  • Shout out at Almanax asking for keys. There's bound to be someone that has some
And for the most part, if you can get the keys for one run, you'll probably be able to get 5 or 6 keys made from the mats dropped during the run

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801701  Replies : 24  Views : 653
posté November 27, 2014, 03:37:28 | #19
If we're going to have to PvP to get more spells and passives, I and many others will be extremely angry.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801477  Replies : 43  Views : 1778