Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Beezle's profile
Statistics
300 Posts (0.33 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté December 11, 2015, 10:25:30 | #1
@hearttyace: have you tried being panda ? Have you seen pvp maps ? did you forget both iops and cras can stabilize ? Barrel behind panda ? have you seen retreating arrows dmg ? mp rape ( 6 ap for - 2mp) ? Did you even read ? Holy shit!

No one realizes how GOOD iops jumps is( TP + they get resist) Bravery standard gives 50 res. Do you know what panda has to do to get its resist bonus ?

I've been saying how i've been trying to kite iops, making them waste 8 AP/ all possible mp, and they would still out dmg me with remaining AP. I'm not basing my comments on baseless impressions. I've been trying different shit since the lvl 100 + revamp. Every time i bring this up, I SEE NO PANDA SHOWING OFF... and you know people love to show off...

And because no one plays panda, No one realizes that a set up is required for panda. The time required for the set up is not worth the pay off. A tank panda needs to wait 3 turns before he can benefit from pandas tank mode ( worn-off); especially if the iop plays first. Take the iop 2 turns for SIP set up.

All people do with panda is karch, dairy , and barrel hop. I'm sick of re-explaining myself. Hupermages will be release and that will be another class that pandas cant compete against.

Fuck pandas, and Fuck this game... shitty ass pvp system... shitty ass gear variety... shitty ass passives.

so long suckers

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #931017  Replies : 16  Views : 842
posté December 11, 2015, 02:34:20 | #2
@Rrae :Im not going to go explaining all this again. I've tried different build. Meaning i wasnt fire all the time. I used to have a lucloak on my panda, that still ddnt help.

Fire is Needed for pandas best burst dmg ( All im going to say on that).

@saphilC2: i get what you're trying to say, but if thats the case rock is kinda useless. in my current situation its 3000 hp for -25 % dmg dealt - 50 % heals performed and +20 (?) % heals received. The debuffs are not worth the HP.

@Tiefoone: "1 vs 1 isnt balance and never will be get over it" That is the type of dumbass comment that isnt needed, and ill break that argument right now. I don't want balance. I want panda to get what ever class has, which is using its speciallity to gain an advantage. Reason why i keep using Sadida as an example. Sadida in a hit for hit fight will lost to almost any class even panda, but as soon as it overwhelms you with dolls thats a whole different story. Osa has 2 vs 1 game style. Rogue bombs bypass coag, iops cant be kited, Cras cant be locked ( except by fecas), Enis can heal and do dmg for the cost of 1 spell. Masq has their double, if a panda beat you. that means you're one of those masq that summons the double on the first turn. Double should be should to burst finish. The moment you start doing that you'll see if a panda every beats your masq every again. Pandas dmg isnt even enough to force you to rush it right of the rip.

Karchamrak: 2 ap known counters stabilize / TP
Barrel : AoE effect so fckin small... and enemies benefit from Milk cloud heals
BarrelHop: Yes it has huuuge range potential. best to flee with, but once you see an iop Jump + bravery standard and do more dmg than you did with his remaining AP/mp/wp... then stabilize you. You don't feel like doing it again.
Ether: can only be activated 1 every 3 turns on one target. 2/3 if you alternate between yourself and enemy, but now there's fuckin destabilize... Where you cant even use it.
Bamboozle: 10 % hp as coag, roughly 1000 hp, Value which gets blown away.

THE ONLY THING i've seen that potentially makes panda "good" is its potential to reduce dmg by 60 %. I mean theoretically, by following the descriptions of this it should be 60. what 20 % dmg reduction + 20 % dmg reduction + another 20 %,,, man fuck it ill jst fckin say it, not like it will help any panda. Bamboozle has -20% melee dmg recieved + pandemic 20 % of dmg recieved is redicted to barrel + block which is another 20 % reduction. Used this against a lvl 155 iop left the match with 1000 hp use this on a 175 + iop i still lose the match.

The issue here isn't about Balance its about a class niche. Panda's Niche is no where as broken as every other class. it doesnt allow it to compete. That is the issue. I dont want pandas to be over powered, thats the reason i picked the class, but i still want to have the tools to compete and bring down the over powered classes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #930963  Replies : 16  Views : 842
posté December 10, 2015, 18:31:27 | #3
@GreenEmerald: i dont have one build. I got several seeing how i've done mutiple tests. Ill prob share them all before december. No longer have a reason to keep my build to my self.

@Shankissimo: Been said i've tried errything.... Panda has a huge burst dmg potential, but it doesnt feel like much when you're base dmg average is around 250 and other classes is around 380 - 350. In order for panda to reach those values it needs to consume dizzy. You every try to get 15 dizzy on a single target every turn ? And its not as if a panda can do better in a 2 vs 1 fight jst because he's and Aoe class. Only true bonus he gets apart from hitting two targets at the same time is 15 % ( preparation goes from 45 % to 60 %).. Bet you never heard a panda say he won a 2 vs 1 against two of any class. If i were to follow a different logic, it would be that the more players a panda faces the stronger it should be seeing how its an AoE class... ha hah hah ha.

@Rrae: Explosive flask wasnt linear before the panda revamp. At an angle you could hit a tank + all locked mobs. Pandas apparently need an invis target spell to use of its own spell... As i said above is that aoe size only works with barrel toss... as a spell cast use im being forced to lvl milking it ) not that i have a particular problem with it)

@gelgy: I understand that, but this is where passives needs to kick in. They need to give a class the opportunity to compete with dmg dealer classes. A good example is Sadida. in term of raw power its at the bottom of the list with panda, but once its little army pops out, its virtually impossible to defeat it. It forces other classes to waste AP on the dolls. Now if you compare that to panda's Barrel. Barrel is shit. Having it on the map is pointless. its as weak a cras beacon and as useful as a xelors Dial ( /sarcasm). Xelor dial does a batter job when it comes to blockin LOS and benefiting form its bonuses.

Poisoned Chalice... hahah dont get me wrong i like this, but if losing heal on are strongest heal spells wasnt enough, pandas have to lose 50 resist. thats its even the big problem with poisoned chalice... its the fact that only single target affects its dmg. A single target passive on an AoE class.

in PvP panda cant keep up. People like to say 1 vs 1 pvp isnt a thing that 6v6 is where its at. Those people are jst making excuses for Ankama. there's ia a freaing leader board, that clearly people dont give a shit about. All i got to say is the rank 1 mfker up there is there by himself. Solo not him and his 5 other memebers. So you can do 6 vs 6 with all the toons you want and all the people on the server, but AT SOME POINT there's gonna have to be a 1 vs 1 battle to decide who's rank 1. Just think about tht. I guess i was unfortuante enough to designate Panda as my pvp class, but i aint going back on my word its Panda or nuthing. And since panda CLEARLY is the shittiest PvP class, i got no choice but the throw in the towel

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #930868  Replies : 16  Views : 842
posté December 10, 2015, 08:54:29 | #4
Class Passive Glitches / Weakest PvP Class I havent posted on the forums in a while, so spoiler alert. Ill be talking about how panda is the weakest pvp class. It is my main class, i've spent months on it; trying to make it better in every way possible. Went from tankish build, to single target range, aoe range, all dmg; everything. The only thing panda is good for is being a Tossing mule. Pros of panda: mobility and tossing/positioning. Panda excels at both, but here's the thing NONE of those gives panda any advantage in pvp.

Now before i proceed, i want to make one thing clear. Im talking about pvp around lvl 175. I havent made it lvl 200, but what do pandas really gain from passives... 5 % final dmg on refreshment ( that is an extremely unreliable passive). and + 40 resist from pandemic ( very good passive); none of which will allow a panda to beat any class. Most classes can sabilize (themselves or panda), can TP ( so no kiting), they either Out number( sadida osa ) / out dmg( all dmg dealers)/ out heal ( sadida/ eni ) / out tank ( feca fogger, eca) a panda. Only thing pandas are potentially good for is kiting. They got all the tools for it, but Kiting is a thing of the past. Map positioning and map size kills it, like you really cant kite unless you get one of those absurdly wide maps that are only obtainable on certain areas of wakfu.
Here's on thing that i know will show up... how karchamrak cost 2 ap can toss up to 5 cells away. All i gotta tell you is try to pvp with a panda. 1 day. fight every class same lvl as you. Gear up to the T, and let me know how you do vs every class. I've been doing this since the lvl 100 + revamp. Getting my ass kicked by a lvl 155 sadida and lvl 156 iop def left a bitter taste. Im sick and tired of putting in all this work to achieving nothing. If some other panda knows something just post a high lvl pvp battle result showing what panda beat what class[ clearly going to get trolled]. Maybe it will give me and some other pandas hope. ( none of them bullshit pvp fight. lvl 175 above)

Anyways i made this post to allow people to show not necessarily the weaknesses but the bug/ and inconsistencies in their classes passives and spells. Allow me to start... I've mentioned this before but the devs and people on the forum need visuals to understand.

Spells: Over all panda is an AoE class, been said by devs that aoe spells have 80-85 % the base dmg of their single target counter part, but this is no excuse for explosive flask.

The cell circled in yellow, is the most useless cell in this AoE. There is... NO situation where you can successfully hit 5 targets with that spell. Seriously, imagine a feca at Mr. Punchys spot surrounded by enemies. Find the angle to fit all AoE cells. That AoE only makes sense with the barrel toss ( with that you could hit targets on all cells). This doesnt even pair up properly with flaming burp.

Passives + actives: Every class I've seen so far benefits from a specific stat. Iops block to crits conversion. fecas lock to resist, Cras range to final dmg, the list goes on. Pandas passives/ and active are Hp dependant; would have been great if that HP actually worked with other stats, or even worked properly with passives.

Bamboozle: 10 % of max HP as armor [ works] 10 % of 14009 = 1400.9

Barrel: 20 % of pandas HP + 50 % barrel litter with passive. ( roughly 30 %) [ Works]
30 % of 14009 hp = 4229.7.... barrel Hp kinda close to that.

Master of merriment: 5 % heal of max HP... 5 % of 14009 is 437. Here's where ankama math kicks in. When i punch that shit in a fckin calculator i get 704.95

Bottomless barrel: heals 12 % of missing Hp... 12 % of 9882 is 730!!? 12 % of almost 10k is 700 not 1200, but 730 REALLY ??. True heal value = 1185.84. Before anyone talks about heal resist. This was done of 0 heal resist. it wast even showing when both of these test were done.

I ddnt want to do anymore test after seeing this bull shit.... Some classes got some sweet passive when it comes to dmg. Enis for example got 240 % aoe dmg, xelors get 160 (?) long range some number close to that, both get that with some final dmg.

Where am i trying to go with this ?
Well a good friend of mine did some test with Final dmg and Damage dealt. The conclusion, he came to, was that damage dealt is double the value of final dmg. How did he do his test. He's an Osa. Every osa gets final dmg in dragon from control. So he got up to 32 final dmg ( cause 30 is impossible seeing how it their final dmg increases by 4). He then swapped that passive with carnage, which is 15 % Damage dealt, and he was pretty much doing the same dmg values. Osas feel free to test this and confirm it for yourselves.

So, How will i bring this back to panda ? Panda has 2 passives that give dmg dealt. 10 % and 15 %. That's 50 % final dmg ( untill the damage dealt vs final is proven wrong) . Panda has a spell Lactic Acid whic at lvl175 does 82 base dmg + 10 % when carrying the barrel; so 90.2 base dmg for 4 ap. 25 % dmg dealt is constant, but a lvl 155 iop will out dmg a 175 panda on the first turn and throughout the fight with a 3 ap move that does 71 base dmg at 175.

Basically what im trying to say is pandas passives arent working the way they should. Bottomless barrel and Master of merriment are a prime example. If those HP passives arent functioning properly i believe the dmg passive arent working either.

Some shit jst ddnt add up through all my test, no matter what gear upgrade i got whether it was SB gear Dora N.i.o that new Ap range epic, there was no noticeable improvement. Well now I have visual proof, that some shit is wrong, and i encourage everyone to do some tests and post their findings here.
im on the verge of quitting this game. My main focus was lvling and gearing for pvp, but they aren't making this easy. If i get some response like the description on panda passives are wrong. Im done. Pandas have been cheated out of their revamp, their unique abilities were shared with every class and the think that people sets pandas apart from every other class is actually their greatest weakness in PvP.

Beezle

Edit: like i said im constantly doing tests. Did a test as soon as i finished this forum post. Turns out the glitch is with the General Passive Rock. When i removed rock all the math was done right, heals improved and blah blah. This jst means Pandas jst fckin suck. holy shit. Haha this might as well be my farewell forum post. Gave this shit game one last try.

This post has been edited by Beezle - December 10, 2015, 09:06:11.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #930787  Replies : 16  Views : 842
posté November 07, 2015, 00:54:09 | #5
Farewell Nicolas Cage

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #924536  Replies : 35  Views : 2531
posté August 19, 2015, 23:19:51 | #6
i mean... it is faster. once you have a working strat might as well use it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899973  Replies : 15  Views : 1489
posté August 19, 2015, 06:23:12 | #7
Hah thx. Sram's been done. Just came back from a lil break. Getting geared up... my eni still rockin harryboots as you can see. Once i get up to speed ill try owl first.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899696  Replies : 15  Views : 1489
posté August 19, 2015, 06:02:41 | #8
Just wondering... [Vertox Kill boss first (HC)] Today i decided to kill vertox boss first. Lost on the first try but won on the second.

This 30 - 45 mins fight, actually take less than 15 mins to complete, when you kill boss first. This is in part a boast thread, but also a thread to let people know its not impossible to do.

Some people need hints so ill leave a few:
1. you need 3 good dpts; you could make it 4 but we made it to phase 3 before the 4th could dmg the boss.
2. you can only dmg boss on 2nd turn cycle. [ major hint]
3. On that turn cycle you need to get to phase 3[ yes its possible i've done and and im far from being fully geared]
4. Once in phase 3 do whatever you can to set up the 3 dpt once more, even if a toon dies. At this point mobs are closing in.
5. Once the boss is dead the clock freezes and the death tiles form phase 3 disappear ( see screen below)
6. Win fight.

We finished the boss on the 4/5 turn cycle. finished the fight on the 7th.

Here's the moment right after we killed the boss

And proof of achievement

Credits to the 2 other dpts : Bap ( Cra) and Nifarie ( osa).
difficulty lvl : Super easy when you know the clock pattern, otherwise you're fck'd

- Beezle

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899688  Replies : 15  Views : 1489
posté July 10, 2015, 11:00:16 | #9
What's next ? Ok.

The 100 + revamp happened. I think its safe to say 60(?) maybe 70 % of the community is happy with the change while the 30 - 40 % aren't. I, for once, have nothing to hate on. Why? because all spells basically have the same AP to dmg ratio. There's no way to compare one spell to another spell seein how they all do the same base dmg. Now combat is truely based on Selected spells, and skill. Basically if you ddnt make the right choice for x situation, you are to blame for being in that situation. The devs gave all classes the tools they need to fight/counter/overpower any other class. As i said before its all a choice.

What does this revamp mean?
One class with multiple rolls. Multiple rolls require various gear combos ( cc gear, range, res/tanky gear). Runing is definitely going to become harder. Seeing how clever players will have gear sets for each roll they believe matter the most in their team.

The issues:
1. Runing will be harder, however we wont feel it till later, when we really take advantage of the multi deck system.
2. Gear: Not enought gear variety when secondary dmgs are involved. For example lack of close combat AoE gear

In depth reasoning of gear.

Gear:
This deserves its own paragraph. I've always had this issue with gear end game gear always makes one class roll stonger than the other. Right now, and please correct me if im wrong, but he strongest gear rn is Long range AoE. I got zero complaints about that, because AoE spells are now 20 % weaker than single target spells. In a 1vs 1 fight a single target dmg class has a 20 % dmg advantage on an AoE class.
What do i mean by an AoE class? Look at panda where maybe 10/15 spells are aoe, or foggers, or even fecas.
To bridge that 20 % gap its only normal that the strongest gear be composed of + AoE gear. I believe they realized juicing gear with AoE alone would be unfair so they split it with long range.

Here's where the issue lies. There is not enough variety with gear. Very little , close combat, AoE gear. There's more single target gear than close combat, AoE, range.

Basically, You can be a single target character in basic gear and still do good dmg, while if you're AoE you'll first need to get end game all legendary gear before you can even catch up to single target dmg. This bring me to the next part resist on those gears are extremely unbalance, imo. Thats due to the lack of variety in gear. Close combat gear has more res, long range has less res. This makes sense. The closer you are the more dmg you will take, the farther you are the less; but because AoE is mostly lumped with long range, and because of that AoE suffers from the same lack of res.

end/

Do you think we need more gear selection ?

off topic: as always i gotta share a panda tweak :p

: if a dev reads this i think flaming burp needs to have a cross AoE !!!

also too lazy to re read yawn kind late.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #885198  Replies : 3  Views : 367
posté June 19, 2015, 01:49:47 | #10
I was a lil, or alot tipsy when i typed the original post. Heroes system is divided into two sections. One is called company.

Company is the group part of heroes. It isnt a full account intergration like the Heroes system ( company system + achievement/quest part/craft etc).

Character transfer should be possible with the Ankatractor(?) Easiest way for them to identify and confirm if 6 accounts belong to the same person.

I believe in Azaels book #5 he mentioned they were working on it.

By using the ankatractor + whatever transfer system they have it should be possible.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #877321  Replies : 16  Views : 1480
posté June 18, 2015, 06:38:24 | #11
Company system They've clearly followed our advice to split the heroes system. Had they done it before we would porb have it released on time. Here's what i got from the comany system. Company = heroes system without the achievements from quest. Basically our accounts are still character focused and not account focused.
for example
Heroes system: If you put a relic together, all your toons( the whole account) gets the relic title.
Company: if you put a relic together only that toon will get the title, but you still get to play with your alts on the same account.

both are great, but i'd rather talk about this now before its too late.

Will they allow us to transfer characters between accounts ? like a 1 time thing. I have 6 accounts and I know that i do not want to lvl from scratch when i go from 6 boxin to 2. Lvlin from 160 - 175 is a fckin pain.

What do yall think ?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #876998  Replies : 16  Views : 1480
posté June 10, 2015, 00:56:48 | #12

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 06 June 2015 20:08) *
I have to see other classes' summons in order to be able to compare them to the Barrel path-blocking wise, but I can say that the fact that Barrel can be pushed is not relevant with the blocking issue (at least if you are defending the blocking side).

It is surprising that this discussion has taken approx 5 pages :I
No you're just a fuckin idiot. There is no barrel blocking if there's no 1 exit tiles. If you still cant realize that this problem is map related problem and not panda related; you're a fck tard.

Go run vertox, right. Look at that map, last time i checked it had zero '1 exit cells'. If that was a pvp map no panda would be able to barrel block you. If they had to block you they've need two barrels, that first requires timing( 3 turn set up). secondly once both barrels are set you can either push either barrel or TP out. Panda can only stabilize one barrel at a time, yeah, secondly stabilizing the barrel witll heal you; even if the panda were to stabilize you too, there's still one that can be pushed.

I keep feeding this troll cause i believe even a less fortunate person who was born with brain deficiency would get the message by now.

IT'S A MAP RELATED PROBLEM.

NO SINGLE EXIT CELLS = NO BEACON/BARREL/DOUBLE BLOCKING

this problem existed since Yetchi'wawa Dungeon . Ankama fixed the map.

I get that its sometimes hard for some to read lowercase letters, so i caps'd it, made it bold, and even underlined it. If you still dont get it. I pity you.

Panda DECK....

I forgot to check, but this is kinda important.... does cyanosis hit allies ?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #873330  Replies : 326  Views : 12460
posté June 09, 2015, 18:47:11 | #13
Must point out that the feca descriptions are a bit confusion, or just doesnt work right.

Flaming Carpet

Flaming carpet glpyh is suppose to stay for 3 turns, when i read 3 turns i understand that it will hit 3 times the target.

that's how i understand it, without the passive:
Cast end turn, trigger, + 1 turn, end turn, trigger, + 2 turns, end turn trigger, + 3rd turn disappear.

But now in game, without the passive, at + 2 turn it disappears

Then there's that other passive that says the feca can have 2 flaming carpet glyphs ? i dont get it. does it work ? Resilience its called i think.

Fecabo

also Fecabo says - barrier instead of + barrier.
And i think that would be something interesting. Pretty much have that spell remove the coag( base dmg) off other enemies.

also on a crit ( through description) it hits allies too.

Edit: Feca's starting to feel a lil bit like earth rogue tbh. I can see Cras dismantle Fecas from afar. Maybe one good range spell ( like the old/current avalanche would be nice

This post has been edited by Beezle - June 09, 2015, 18:52:25.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #873228  Replies : 185  Views : 12408
posté June 08, 2015, 21:03:22 | #14
thanks for the correction. Ill let that roll :p

@Karrd: see that chart you just made is accurate for the current Cra, iop, and feca, but its not ,to some extent, on the beta server.

Fecas got a lot of AoE Spells now. It's no longer a single target class.

Nothing negative about the stats, just trying to show that there's some conflict between both.

There are 3 types of dmgs, why 3 ? Because those are the 3 dmgs you literally have control over, they are less situational than close combat and long range.

AoE: + close combat, or long distance: its your choice to use AoE spells, only issue is hitting allies, but not so much anymore
single: + cose combat, or long distance: only risk is a misclick. its a personal choice to use these spells.
general: + Aoe, + single , + long +, cc: all around just less dmg

There are some fights where you need to be AoE, there are others where you need/want to be single, and there are others where you need to be both.

If they want us to have multiple roles with decks they are forcing everyone to go full gen dmg, really whats the point of specializing. General dmg toons, all they need to do is swap gears, then swap spells to actually specialize. Someone who specialized doesnt have that luxury , why? because stat-wise they got 60 % ( if you do half gen half spez) or 120% ( double spez) more dmg ?

60-120 % dmg = hold the same value as flexibility ?

If gen dmg is clearly the only choice why even add AoE/ ST/ LR/CC

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872985  Replies : 24  Views : 1844
posté June 08, 2015, 16:28:24 | #15
gelgy pretty much talked about all the things that trouble me when i think about the new force aptitude.

The whole idea of decks is to be able to change rolls at anytime, but force ( when/if ) you specialize limits your characters versatility. Im really starting to think Force should have some link to the deck system.

Im panda so ill explain what i mean. 70 % of pandas spells are AoE. AoE seems like the natural choice. Then im torn between long distance or close combat. If i want to assume the roll of a dpt i need long rang. If i want to tank i need close combat, the second issue with close combat, the remaining 30 % of my spells are mostly close combat and all single target.

I really think you cant have decks if you cant modify force

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872930  Replies : 24  Views : 1844
posté June 06, 2015, 17:15:06 | #16
Fecas got a passive called Motivation. That gives 1 AP. There's an extra AP. Im guessin xelor will get that too seeing how it give +x% for removing AP/MP

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872347  Replies : 25  Views : 2254
posté June 06, 2015, 17:12:57 | #17
See for cra longdistance is a no brainer but what about the secondary stat ? AoE, single target or general dmg.

The question is " do you think 120 % dmg is really worth specializing over the versatility of general dmg?

[i say 120 for when you complete both condition.]

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872346  Replies : 24  Views : 1844
posté June 06, 2015, 10:46:59 | #18
Yes 40 points = 200 % gen
20 = 160 any secondary effect.

The purpose of stating the secondary stats is to lvl 2 of them to benefit from 320 % dmg when you fufill both conditions( Aoe + long range, single target+close range, singletarget + longrange.

when you fail one condition you drop back down to 160.

An example for panda, looking at the current incadescent milk AoE+ long distance were the choses secondary stats associated with the class.

With the new gear its becoming quite clear that specializing is the only way to push your dmg further. On one of my previous thread i proved that it was possible to reach 2000 % dmg ( elemental + secondary + crit hit dmg),not sure if its possible with current passive changes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872262  Replies : 24  Views : 1844
posté June 06, 2015, 10:13:08 | #19
Specializing vs General build This is a topic discussion about the "Force" aptitude in relation to the class revamps.

Im basing all my comment on 40 force points. Just to make things easier for me, and hopefully easier for others to understand.

40 force points gets you:

General dmg : 200 %
Single: 160
AoE: 160
Close combat: 160
long range: 160

So specializing in two dmg give you a total of 320 % dmg vs 200% general dmg.

I cant make up my mind yet as to which is a better option.

Ill start with general dmg:
- Lower dmg than specializing
- allows you to specialize through gear ( so you can be AoE, ST, cc, LR)
- easier to calculate dmg on poison spells, or other dmg spells.

Specializing :
- You pick the two stats that are easiest to achieve for your class. So you get 120 % more dmg
-when you dont fulfill one condition you lose 40% when you compare it to general dmg.
- certain spells benefit more from secondary spell, for example , feca glyphs if i recall uses secondary stats as a dmg boost.
-harder to make various types(support, dpt, heal) of decks

Which do you think is better? and do you think ankama made it easier to specialize in secondary stats?

I'd have to go on beta and check, but i hope ankama, when making these revamps, made it so that each class can specialize. I think The force Aptitude shouldn't be static and should actually work hand in hand with decks.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872257  Replies : 24  Views : 1844
posté June 06, 2015, 09:56:00 | #20

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 05 June 2015 05:45) *
Ye the tactics on how should this be done definitely do not belong in this thread, I will have a few more words about Karchamrak / Barrel though.
You are correct, I am asking for Karchamrak to be limited, but I'm not saying that Barrel shouldn't be limited since it already has attraction and it can be moved to block path just like other stationary summons.

Anyway, enough about this, pretty sure people already got my message.
Im not trying to have you rant again, so im not going to call you stupid, but Karchamrak already has a counter. Pandas cannot carry a stabilize character. Its toss range is within any jump range spell. Karch isnt as op as you think and had it been so op it would have been nerf'd ages ago. You need to step the fck back man. Its main purpose really is to mp chip. When you carry someone and they drop down they lose an MP when you toss someone they needto use 3 mp to get back to you. There's nothing wrong with Karch. The ability to lock people is a MAP issue. if there are no single cells in maps there's no locking people in corners. IF you can't get that through your thick skull. You are a lost case. You're arent even having a discussion here. Once everyone here made you realize the true purpose of the barrel you just moved onto the next connection being locked and that Karch. Do you see us complaining about invisibility ? fear ? double? hemo? no those are all your class specialties. If i must say... and i hope this shuts you up for good. Fear is a different form of karchamrak. Your double is another form of pandas barrel. SO yes YOU CAN LOCK PEOPLE TOO. (edit) MAN I FORGOT YALL HAVE A TP TRAP. Your fckin issue is with maps. Fckin maps. Now I getting sick and tired of seeing you here complaining about something your class can do to. At this point you're either mad your class cant do it better, or mad you just suck.

Your message is clear, you got beat you're salty about that. Man you could have complained about every other OP shit like fecas armor reduction, and Osas 3vs 1 tactic. Those were ( look fecas revamp) fckin op shit; shit that we as opponent literally had 0 control over... holy shit you're a numbskull.... I'm done.

*mumble* made me go back to my highschool cursing days, who the fck says "numbskull"*mumbles*

Panda deck :

@strawberrbug: + 1 i really hope the devs glance over your suggestion.

Quote (ozing @ 04 June 2015 21:53) *

Quote (Beezle @ 04 June 2015 21:13) *
Cyanosis is ok. It will prob reset once it reaches max when they polish all passives, but you need to know that 60 % of panda spell do 20 % less dmg than most dpt classes. Those spells are AoE spells, most of your AoE spells apply dizzy. The way i look at it, cyanosis, is a way for AoE/dizzy pandas to brigde that 20 % dmg gap between this support class and a dpt class.

im not sram but clearly you get get alot more % final dmg than pandas too; that are a lot easier to achieve. So that 20 % gap is far greater of the rip, prob around 30-40 %.

again i see nothing wrong with cyanosis.

Quote (ozing @ 04 June 2015 21:53) *
So u want panda to do same dps like dd class great. god bless youThe damage is way too mch go see in beta how people abuse it with flamming burf
You completely misunderstood me. Cyanosis is the catch up dmg of panda. I clearly said the dmg gap without any buffs between panda and srams are of 20 %. Thats what cyanosis seems to cover. Flaming can easily be avoided. its not worth mentioning till we( and i mean we as a community ) see lock anything more than it actually is. Now if Cyanosis is there to cover that 20 % gap, know that it doesnt actually cover all 20 % maybe 10 %. When you add all + final dmg from effects, srams are 10 time easier to apply than pandas, and because of that you will still and always do more dmg than pandas. which is why i said the dmg gap between pandas and sram is of 30 - 40 %, and that probably with cyanosis included. So in a hit for hit fight, srams will always win.

If you still dont get it, ill simplify it. Because we are pandas and 60-70 % of our spels are AoE we generally hit 20 % LESS dmg than every other class. Why because thats the new AoE rules, AoE will hit 80 % less than any single target spell. So you need to understand that our dmg starting point is at 80 % then goes up with passives, while yours is at 100 % then goes up with passives. ALL ( and this is my belief ) cyanosis does is bridge that 80 % to 100 % dmg cap, not completely but partially. really go look at panda base dmg and maybe you'll understand why such a passive is needed.

On another side of the die(dice), we lose an incredibly strong heal spell. I forsee alot of pandas killing their allies instead of healing them.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #872251  Replies : 326  Views : 12460