Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Beezle's profile
Statistics
261 Posts (0.42 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté May 02, 2015, 23:17:18 | #1

Quote (Hearttyace @ 02 May 2015 22:15) *

Quote (Beezle @ 02 May 2015 14:11) *

Pretty sure it's just a niche for damage dealers of a sort. The WP I speak of. As if they didn't get WP from just attacking it'd be a very clunky mechanic. But it could also be that as we said before, Class revamps are getting better with each revamp(Although they could just tweak the new classes).

But again, Class revamps started in September with the stat revamp. The WP regen is a small part of what they're doing to classes now (For example Iop and Srams final damage can calculate up to 600% flat damage, The amount of sustain a character has, the ease of resource chipping, etc)

I thought so too, but Sram who are dmg dealers have that conditional WP regen. Pandas followed through with this WP regen system, then elios just came out of nowhere.

Idk if you realized but you get a reward for WP regen. Srams get additional base dmg, panda is gain/removal of resist, Iops/ cras is final dmg. The reward is the "niche" , the method to get the reward not so much. Well I wont know for sure till the eni/sadida revamp happens. If eni/sadida get natural regen, then thats the new standard, and sram/panda are due for a revamp a coupe years from now.

The stat revamp was really to make mob stat balancing easier. In the old system i believe they wanted to cap % dmg at 1000 %, but that made it harder for them in the res/hp area of mobs. Also Azael noticed we like to see/do big dmg values so that's was another reason. It was more for the players satisfaction and game development, than class focused.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #857952  Replies : 35  Views : 1152
posté May 02, 2015, 14:11:29 | #2
Right now our only hope is the 100+ revamp. We should get more spells to lvl and this will greatly reduce the limitations certain classes have; it will possibly open up more dmg combo.

IF they add more passive/actives like they wanted to do last year. This will give more tools to non revamped classes. It will give the newly revamped classes more tools too, but at least the non revamped classes will have a few tools that follow the current passive/active standards.

If i were to say where the new revamps starts, I'd say its start from Iop and Cra; you could argue eliotropes too.

My reason for saying that is the WP regen. its more about 'how its done' vs being able to WP regen. A few people have said it start from sram, but i dont agree. There are classes that have what i call conditional WP regen, and the other who have natural regen.

What's the difference? Natural WP regen is seamless, like Iops, Cras and Eliotropes. There's no real effort to regen. It a question of when is my WP going to regen. You can pretty much burn WP without fear of running out of it.

Conditional WP regen, is like Panda Dizzy consumption for WP or having to drop barrel before the merry cycle starts over; Masqurador 's charade ( crit hit, dodge, and kill monster); or srams weak point consumption. Here, it's more about looking at stats in fight to make sure you dont waste WP regen. idk if this makes sense, but in fight it becomes a question of 'when should i' get my WP back. Like you actually have to control stat consumption, as in putting in work for that WP.

I am now aware that this doesnt apply as much to masq, but the conditions arent 100 %. As in a masq will not always crit, there wont always be mobs to dodge ( especially when boss is alone), and they do have great burst them but they wont always kill nearly enough mobs to get their wp back to max. Vs looking at Cras, each hit helps toward WP regen; the more you hit the faster it stacks.

But then again it could be the whole Support, DPT, and healer WP regen methods.
I was going to be 100 % sure about the revamp cycle once i saw the eni/sadida revamp. If they had a natural WP regen, then i'd know iop and cra started a new revamp cycle. If they had a different WP regen, i'd say support, dpt and healers get different regen methods. if not it would boil down to natural WP regen vs Conditional WP regen.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #857838  Replies : 35  Views : 1152
posté April 30, 2015, 19:24:45 | #3

Quote (RyF @ 30 April 2015 09:39) *

Quote (Beezle @ 30 April 2015 06:45) *
Ankama already made a storyline for Astrub. What they could do/should have done is make a story line for each nation( will aslo work with politics revamp) . You know kind of take them through all the dungeons in said nation. Storylines like srambad and enurado . it would have that be a mandatory thing for all those who make a character through the tutorial. Once they are done with the Nation story line there quest could be to ,idk, make friends and get stronger to then face the Ogrest. Basically what we're doing rn.

Hello Beezle (and others) !

Did you actually READ Aza's blog that everyone is quoting, referencing and translating? We ARE working on that.
And if you have problems getting a good translation from Aza's french blog, you could juste read this :
read me please =^__^= followed by read me too ! c'mon :-P

I hope this clears things up a bit for you, concerning low level retention, storyline, whatever.

Have a good day and cheer up !

RyF

I had no idea you shared your thought on the general lore thread. I will start following that from now on. I do hope you guys achieve a system where you don't need to push back on anymore content, where you'll be able to release it and easily modify it if you dont like the results. I speak for myself when i say this, but i see a lot more hard work and determination from your part when release content and fix it later, than flat out postponing it. But that's just me.

Thanks for the response.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #857273  Replies : 11  Views : 509
posté April 30, 2015, 06:45:00 | #4
Like i said said i was just remember that off the top of my mind. Prob read the book a few days ago. I see what you're saying Madd. I ddnt think about it like that. I do want more people to join the game, but when i start a new game.. i dont really thinking about the low lvl content. I just try to rush as fast as possible to the max lvl.

Ankama already made a storyline for Astrub. What they could do/should have done is make a story line for each nation( will aslo work with politics revamp) . You know kind of take them through all the dungeons in said nation. Storylines like srambad and enurado . it would have that be a mandatory thing for all those who make a character through the tutorial. Once they are done with the Nation story line there quest could be to ,idk, make friends and get stronger to then face the Ogrest. Basically what we're doing rn.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #857075  Replies : 11  Views : 509
posté April 30, 2015, 05:23:27 | #5
What is the future of Wakfu ? I've got to say in the past 3 year, this is the time of the year i hate the most. Wakfu always gets slow around this time of year. I know people have work/school around this time, but is that a reason for the diminished. A year ago we had new content every month, a new island every 3 months, and a weekly update of what to expect in the upcoming update. I dont know if things have really changed.

A lot of you have read Azaels book, so you kind of know what to expect in the next major update.

Now will you just be satisfied with Heroes being the Major update?

Don't get me wrong the heroes update is huuge, and its a great idea, but then what ?
If character transfer is ready. You will go from 6 boxing to two bozing, but you'll basically pick up from where you left off. SB might still be the last endgame content.

The lvl 100 + revamp

Now we've already got some information on this. First there will be a spell lvl decap, so we should be able to lvl more spells. I'm guessing its going to be 10spells/ 15 vs the 6 from 3 element, 4-5 from dual, and 4 from 1 element [ allmax ]. The main things we looked forward too when this was announced about a year ago, was new actives/passives. It wasnt confirmed yet, but this would make things a lot better for non revamped classes. Again, what will max lvl people have to do.

Wild estate :

Im just writting this of the top of my head, so i might be remembering this wrong, but this is the next island they are going to work on. I will be pissed its a repeat of kelba. Ya we got a new UB, but the dung was for low lvls. Tbh, and it might be selfish of my part, but every content that should be released at this point should be for high lvl players. 'You don't know what its like to be low lvl' or ' you forgot'. They revamped astrub for the new players and there's a dungeon/ mobs for every lvl. New players get to test out the game once they like it,it becomes a speed lvling game. Every new player wants to join the mainstream fun, end game content.

The last 25 lvls:

We are basically done with lvling. What do we have left to look forward too? Raids, pvp, and GvG.

Raids sounds fun. They really got to work on gear thought. I think we are seriously lacking in gear variety. This sounds crazy but maybe certain gear should drop in each individual room on top of mob drop gear. I've never understood why gear was so limited, since the aptitude revamp. What do i mean by this? like there's only one AoE and close combat boot in game...well idk about lower lvls,but Passing boots are the only AoE, close combat boots.

PvP should be a lot more interesting with 100+ revamp, especially if they add new passives and actives. Build galore, especially in between same classes.

GvG: This right here can make wakfu a lot more interesting. The only issue with this; there's not enough territories. If it ever gets released, there should achievement guild bonuses. IF you control 5 territories for x amount of time you get an achievement bonus of 10 % general dmg. Some cool bonuses you know. Or you need to control x amount of territories to run specific dungeons.

Well this is how i see wakfu rn. What do yall think about the future of wakfu?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #857051  Replies : 11  Views : 509
posté April 25, 2015, 23:27:26 | #6
i guess

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855538  Replies : 81  Views : 1819
posté April 25, 2015, 23:15:08 | #7
@braininajar: im not mischaracterizing how things went down. I stopped replying to gynrei i while back. IF you were following you know i said this is the last reply ill ever write back to him.That was weeeeeeeks ago Then out of the blue he misquoted me. He's def salty about how things went down before. so allow me - pats himself on the back-

I know i wont get my feelin hurt if there isnt some truth in it. i know i made him look like a dumbass and that got him tight. My own words ' every time you comment you lose half a gold star" thats a roast.

but I could still use a warm wet towel right now :3.

Anyways for all those still wondering there is a way to beat fecas coag... I just need to test it out to be 100 % sure

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855532  Replies : 81  Views : 1819
posté April 25, 2015, 22:26:09 | #8

Quote (Gynrei @ 25 April 2015 12:30) *

Quote (Beezle @ 24 April 2015 05:08) *
Side stuff :[ im not one to call for changes but when it comes to pvp. I dont think the feca coags should stack the way they do.

I've just come to the conclusion that pandas cant beat tank fecas.

You can't beat Feca. Your conclusion, no Panda can beat Feca. Your solution, nerf Feca.

Quote (Beezle @ 25 April 2015 02:21) *
idg two lil shits about that. If you dont understand what im going through, why dont you lvl a panda and try fighting a feca ? then you'll understand.

You post and if someone disagrees with you it's just curse words and you claim they know nothing.

Quote (Fleisch @ 25 April 2015 01:02) *
Guys this thread is a lost cause, the OP obviously doesn't even want a response to his Title question: how do you kill a feca?

The only reason he made this thread is to find fellow people who share his opinion and whine along with him, thus any try to convince him otherwise will hit rock bottom.

So thats it, there really isn't anything else to say here.

The end

I agree.

I got things to do today so ima keep this 100. Yo nit pick whatever quote you want. Twist it however you want. I dont resort to curse word, when people dont agree with me. I decided to use less. Then people just bring its out of me.

Lol G you can try all you can to make me look bad, but people already know im not a nice person so you can stop trying.

All you fecas are getting defensive because you know that feca's coag is god-like and you dont want to change it, but here's the thing thought. I meant it when i said i dont call for nerf. Somewhere in my responses. I said coag should act differently in PvP. It should not reduce our dmg by 80 % when you already have 80 final resist. Dyou realize that means we only do 4 % of our dmg. If i had to offer a pvp solution i'd say have it work like sacrieurs. Have each coag increase the armor hp pool, and let it shield 50 % of the dmg received. In PvM ill gladly accept this coag system because bosses deal stupid 5000 hp dmg. Thats why i never mentioned PvM.
If you disagree thats fine. Keep being in denial.

Unlike yall, im not a puss. I can't beat Elite fecas, because their coags too strong. So i came online to ask people about it, which none of you will prob ever do.

You know when i cuss, i cuss at people in disdain. Usually, i do so to rattle them and get them to think a lil bit. While i've been back on the forums to talk about things that mattered to me in game, all i did on this forum was create awareness. I talked about lock, scalded, % dmg, Osa ( you brought this up on the other thread( This was before they limited it to one summons per turn, so my complaint was a valid one).

And in every single one of those threads you showed up. I'll say this again. I stopped coming at you on the forum because of Faded. He told me you were smart, so i assumed you where just forum dumb. Then you came at me out of the blue by misquoting me. Obviously you realized how i made you look like such a dumbass on the forums, but let me tell you this. It wasnt me it was you.

Seriously, let me pull out this example: we had a whole argument about Lock and dodge. I was saying lock was shit now, and you were saying it was too strong. At that moment you fcked up. On the old lock version you missed a full turn when you got locked, on this turn you lose 4 ap, but you still get to play. The cost of dodging has greatly changed. It was so bad before that using an evasive maneuver was and is now standard in old players combos. Really all dodgers complained about that 1 in 3 turns when lockers had a chance to actually pin you in one spot. Yet throught all that talk. You failed to see how dodge has an overwhelming advantage on lock; if that doesnt make someone stupid idk what does?

edit : lol Dy7 even confirmed there's a point where you get free dodge. Yet lock doesnt have a point to pin; it requires additional mp chippin to do so. You still think lock is better ? I dont recall if this was your argument or not, but someone mentioned lock not generative hypermovement. if you want to lock( as in pin) someone you still need to mp which generates hypermovement. We can go into a whole discussion about how hypermovement disappear with the remaining mp, but who the fck cares? The argument was flawed as soon as mp chip{ that generated hypermovement) was involved. Do you get why i think you were a dumbass ?

Then you'd argue about scalded/flaming, which faces the exact same issue as lock, and you'd still say its great. Really that was the dumbest shit i've ever heard. Im a panda, atleast iops got a lot of nice things going for them with scalded/flaming. Because the dmg number is big doesnt mean you can necessarily use it. Do you see where im getting at with this? You are a devoted ankama follower. You're gagging on them nuts every time they release something. *cough* you prob even like the whole mimibots idea.

You're a brainless follower who clearly cant think for himself, and thinks he's the shit on the forums because he has 5 gold stars. I know i havent read all your post but the few that i say were all moronic. Now look at how pathetic you're being; misquoting me, picking lines to benefit your argument, clearly you're on a vendetta; all because i roasted your arse on the forums. If half the shit i ddnt say was true you wouldnt be this mad.

I don't care if you're an overgrown man child living in mamas basement, some kids who thinks he's smarter than everyone, or hey a business CEO who tired of fckin his secretary but im done with you. I hold no grudges against you. If you're still but hurt get some ice, i heard it helps.

Farewell Gynrei. For this is the last time i will acknowledge your presences on the forums.

Trust. Im not reading your reply, so don't even bother writing one up.

Moderator should have banned me for all my cuss words by now, but if you're still around please close this thread.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855510  Replies : 81  Views : 1819
posté April 25, 2015, 02:21:33 | #9
Im sorry i've got how many threads ? This is my only thread. The other thread is just me expression how much i do not like gynrei. Well you have the right to make assumptions.

I come on this forums to express my thoughts. If people chose to not answer thats still fine by me. Donc make it seem like im trying to rally a bunch of other people. idg two lil shits about that. If you dont understand what im going through, why dont you lvl a panda and try fighting a feca ? then you'll understand. Plus im sure fecas arent a pain to only pandas. the top of the feca list i made was the Coag, and no one , well a few, have talked about it. That must mean people found a way to bust right through it.

If you dont know, you can just ignore.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855284  Replies : 81  Views : 1819
posté April 24, 2015, 23:54:14 | #10

Quote (Gynrei @ 24 April 2015 22:32) *

Quote (Beezle @ 24 April 2015 22:05) *

Some balance means every one should be able to hit a threshold of dmg. lets say 300+/- 10 base dmg. Being a dpt means you can go beyond that let say max 400 base dmg. Being a tank should mean you can coag that extra dmg 100 dmg the dpt do. This right here is balance.

How do you account for a panda getting a 20% hp coag that blocks 100% of the dmg for attacks within 2 cells? All for 2ap 1wp. How do you balance flaming dmg? Elusive dmg? Not all classes have the same abilities. Once you create this threshold you're asking for then it will become all about who has the best specialties. How will you balance those?

Edit: It's easy to say balance everyones threshold to 400. Because all you have to do is add or subtract some numbers to match up. But how do you balance the ability to toss players vs summon dolls?
We've talked about this before buddy. you walk out of the 2 cell radius we take 100 % of the dmg. Its not that op, to make it fully effectice you need to spend 4 ap 2 wp.. If we had the old lock system yes it would be op but now we dont. oh hey wait you're a feca. i spend 2 ap 1 wp for bamboozle you spend 2 wp to break lock . Is it really still that op ? and here's my favorite part when people say " hey but you made him use 2 ap", but so did I. If im going to take100 % of the dmg i could have use that same 2 ap for 60 base dmg.

Does it really sound like i was offering a solution to wakfu ? I was saying that the type of balance we need to feel. I did say we needed our passive to break the threshold. Isnt that what increase does for iops, sharpening arrow for cra ?

Tossing and dolls ? i not asking for the same class. It seems like its headed the way i want it to, but i cant confirm till i see eni and sadida revamp. I want all classes to do around the same base dmg, but then WP management will decide who wins the fight. when/if you're out of WP who ever manage their WP better will win the hit for hit.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855230  Replies : 29  Views : 842
posté April 24, 2015, 23:39:14 | #11
About flaming carpet, it will only shield if the feca is within 2 cell when you start your turn.

Oh yeah i keep talking to yall like you're my guild mats. I went more pvm to farm dungs for gear, but i made sure the build would still be viable in pvp. i had ether lvled on my other two builds. ill lvl it when i go back to full pvp.

The issue with fecas isnt breaking lock. Its the coag. its not really a 50 % dmg reduction. like i said with all coag its somewhere around 80 % reduction

edit: feca doesnt have WP regen because most of its WP passives dont apply on itself. Actually it does :/ you need wp to move glyph thts an instant regeneration.

This post has been edited by Beezle - April 24, 2015, 23:46:07.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855223  Replies : 81  Views : 1819
posté April 24, 2015, 22:45:48 | #12

Quote (Gynrei @ 24 April 2015 21:37) *
I agree with Kura but i won't say it as nicely.

Beezle, you're asking for a strategy you can employ against each class so Panda will never lose. How is that balanced? When you say you wreck every other class i assume that means they have no hope of beating you. Panda sounds unbalanced to me. Maybe i should suggest to the devs to nerf panda because clearly they are unbalanced beating all classes but Feca.

You've complained about other matchups as well like Osa's vs Panda. You must have beaten them and moved up the food chain. I wish you all the worst of luck getting Panda more balanced.

Quote (Beezle @ 24 April 2015 18:40) *

Quote (Kararii @ 24 April 2015 18:37) *
Ankama could make PvP completely balanced and equal by making it a pure skill-based game, removing all of the classes and giving everybody the exact same spells, stats, and abilities, but that's just not the kind of game Wakfu is.

See im not talking about that type of balancing. That's no fun.

I'm glad you're not crazy. Your version of balance when Panda can't lose sounds much more reasonable.

Winning a fight means nothing to me if its easy. I actually enjoy losing fights, that how i see my pandas weaknesses. I'm no coward. I agro everyone, every class. My last 3 fights against fecas i lost, but im not going to stop agro'ing feca. When i can find the solution, i come on the forums and ask people about it. The moment you get that im not on the forums to get the devs to make panda the be-all end-all class is the moment you'll stop with those idiotic replies. But hey a fck bois gotta do what a fck bois gotta do right ? so keep up the good work Gynrei.

The first mistake you made, was proving how much of an idiot you actually are.
The second was misquoting me.

I cant wait for the third . You better have a strong will...

anyways HP/ res block > dmg. is what i thought up until 15 mins ago. There's a point where dmg takes over. Since feca have the god coag idk how it will match up against them, but it will blow right through any coag at that point.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855213  Replies : 29  Views : 842
posté April 24, 2015, 22:05:51 | #13

Quote (kurausu @ 24 April 2015 19:30) *
By your own logic the game does have "some balance" (between the three overlords: Pandawas, Srams and Fecas, though everything else compared to them seems weaker).
I get it that you just want them to get a bit more balanced, however:

• Fixing PvP isn't in their plans right now. And if you didn't know about it, please check the forums, there is information about what the developers are doing and will do till june.
  • You also know the system is broken, so your rank is meaningless (Merit farmers can and will wreck the rankings, so there is no sensible reason to pay so much attention to that rank right now).
  • "Some balance" is an euphemistic way of saying still unbalanced and no measure of intermediary balance between fully balanced and not balanced is necessarily better.
  • You said you want to beat every other class, however this is not possible by design, which means that Ankama designed their game for your goal to be impossible, do you think they will change because you're asking?
  • Wakfu is not chess, players can't counter everything, but let's make a chess analogy for wakfu: each piece is a class and you can only use one piece. So... Pawns suck, Rooks, Bishops and Knights would be relatively good given the right circumstances and Queens would be the best.

Some balance means every one should be able to hit a threshold of dmg. lets say 300+/- 10 base dmg. Being a dpt means you can go beyond that let say max 400 base dmg. Being a tank should mean you can coag that extra dmg 100 dmg the dpt do. This right here is balance.
Being a healer could means you can heal that 100, or seamlessly( non heal res related) heal 75 of the 100 dmg and dmg 75 through the of the coag.

What it all comes down to is how, and where you use your passives to break that 300 threashold in whatever style you play. I prob not expressing myself right, but here's an example i can give. [There need to be some time of counter to class mechanics.] As a panda i got Bamboozle to counter SIP even though i will break through. ( reference to how the extra dpt and coag from above should work).

I believe they are starting to balance things out, but i wont be 100%sure till the eni, sadida revamp gets released. If you look at the current spells... All revamped 3 ap spells hit bet ween 69 - 73 base dmg.[ dont count lmf it got fck'ed by scalded]. All 2 ap spells hit for 4x-50 base dmg..... break;

oh i just reread the first 3 lines. I dont want the "three overloads" to be balanced i want all classes to be balanced. If it hasnt been clear yet. Im all for pvp. When i lose a fight i work on my build to reduce my loses. Yeah im pro panda but im not anti every class. I still use those classes for pvm. Thats why i talk about changes i solely focus on pvp. If anything i'd like them to add conditions for pvp alone.....break;

I've been wasting too much time on forums. Gotta hit those dungeons.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855192  Replies : 29  Views : 842
posté April 24, 2015, 20:58:06 | #14

Quote (Diedrick @ 24 April 2015 18:47) *
Based on the images and response you've provided it's easy to see that your understanding of Pandawa and your gear is greatly lacking. If your opponent is spending precious resources teleporting out of the corner and trying to adjust to the fight then in turn you will win. But a lot of people who play Panda try to just do the "tank and spank" strategy which doesn't work all the time. You clearly need to upgrade your gear and learn how to adjust to your opponents. It's a fair matchup, learn how to deal with it. I provided images so you know that I too am a Panda and not a Feca trying to protect my class.

Diedrick, i now know that i know alot more about pandas that you do. As of rn this is the best dmg panda dmg build. This is not only a dmg build, but its also a tank build. I can be both Long game DPT, and Close combat dpt; i just need to swap gear to fit the style i want to play. The only things that limiting this build is the lack of gear. with my shitting gear, also i ddnt want to show my gear, but im wearing a shield, i pull out 1400 % dmg on crits. with the end game gear i want, i'd be pullin out 1900 on crits. So please don't add me in the category of people who "Tank and Spank". I have x amount of builds, that i've condensed into this one. I tank as much as a feca, do dmg as much as an iop ( Dont include the second SIP). I wreck shit, but feca.

Clearly you have not fought good fecas. Im gon metion what you said. You said you can beat a feca by putting them on their own glyphs. First any feca that plays with a flaming glyph is type noob. Secondly, and here's how i know you don't fight fecas, their coag works on their own glyph, so whatever dmg you think you're going to do with that is flat out shit.

Next lets look at the scalded cheese you're talking about. you're saying i should toss the opponent in a corner locking them in. Dyou take the map size into account ? No you dont. if you're mid MAP, think about the resources you spend to get the feca in that spot. then have him TP out, coag up, run. Mean while you're wasting your AP/mp/ wp to get him back in there, chances are you wont get him in the following turn, cause they arent stupid, they will spend mp running away from the spot, the same amount of mp you will need to fetch them. You'll prob burn hella wp to do that. Lets say he runs out of WP he will gain one every ( what ?) 12 turns?

"Learn how to adjust to your opponent" Adjust to this... you hit 300 he heals 500. right let me hack the game real quick so i can deal 500 and he will heal for 300. Im not a noob panda. I know all of pandas weaknesses and strengths . I beat fecas, but those are the noob ones( more pvm oriented than pvp. When im telling you that pandas cant beat fecas its true. You can have all the same stats same gear. Let me give you an example of my last fight with a feca. i had 5000 hp at some point and he has 2300. Thanks to coag he stayed at around 2k as my hp slowly diminished. This was an hour long fight with a lvl 158 feca.

frfr idc if you're a panda or a feca trying to defend whatever class. You act as though you knew my build from seeing just what i wanted to show you. From that build you pictured, you tossed is in the noob panda category.All i do is panda, pvp, work on build. let me tell you this... I am a 3 element panda, and if you can see it through my screen then you're just an average joe.

@Burning masochist: i've thought about that too, but there are conditions you need to fulfill for that to work. 1st summon the barrel with you are at the peak of res so it doesnt get killed easily. The other thing is it can get pushed by the speed bonus you cant stabilize it without healing the enemy. once he's free it becomes a game of cat and mouse. You'll be doing alot less dmg with lmf, and since its no longer a start of enemies turn scalded, it gets soaked up by the coag.

@Kurausu: I chose not to lvl ether on this build because im more pvm. ether can also f you over. I often forget to use that last if you get what i mean. and it only works 2turns out of 3. That just might be what im missing... tho.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855174  Replies : 81  Views : 1819
posté April 24, 2015, 18:44:51 | #15

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 24 April 2015 18:31) *
fecas need a passenger to TP away. if its just them and panda they cant get out without spending plenty of resources.

I thought so too Brain, but pandas waste alot more through scalded. and the speed bonus gives WP back.

@holylance: you're right. Being nice doest suit me. Now FOH, or give some info that will actually help.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855138  Replies : 81  Views : 1819
posté April 24, 2015, 18:40:22 | #16

Quote (Gynrei @ 24 April 2015 18:23) *

Quote (Beezle @ 24 April 2015 17:47) *
I should stop playing MMO's.

A game perfectly balanced for 1v1 would be boring and remove any unique features of a class. Wakfu would indeed be ruined for many people.

If the class you choose can't compete for rank#1 then be the highest ranked in your weight class.
I shall be banned for this, but fuck you and eat a dick, gynrei. I was going to let you off the hook cause Faded actually said you were smart, but you're a fcktard who doesnt know how to quote people.

If you're going to quote me do it right.

I never said i wanted it to be "perfectly balanced" i said "some balance". Where every class will have close to an equal chance of beating another class.

@braininajar: when we all hit 100, and everyone is fully runed. I dont see how pvp will be fair if every 3 months only 2 classes get to be on top. I can understand having those 2 classes play a vital role in clearing dungeons, but not for pvp. Making The classes somewhat balanced for PvP should not break the game. I not asking for enis to do the same dmg as iops, i asking for counters to specific over powered mechanics. Bamboozle has a counter, sip now has a counter, i think cras shouldnt be abe to stabilize, and should just be able to MP chip, Feca armors being less potent in pvp vs pvm. that sort of balancing. Where x classes may have to work harder than other to counter specific moves but atleast the counter is possible.

Quote (Kararii @ 24 April 2015 18:37) *

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 24 April 2015 18:15) *
nope. you balance on 1v1 PvP you break the rest of the game.

its not going to happen whether that irritates you or not.

Ankama could make PvP completely balanced and equal by making it a pure skill-based game, removing all of the classes and giving everybody the exact same spells, stats, and abilities, but that's just not the kind of game Wakfu is.

See im not talking about that type of balancing. That's no fun.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855135  Replies : 29  Views : 842
posté April 24, 2015, 18:24:40 | #17

Quote (Diedrick @ 24 April 2015 17:26) *
As a Pandawa you actually can beat them quite easily by either putting them onto their own flame glyphs or by putting them into a corner and using flaming/scalding. By placing them into a corner you can greatly reduce their ability to use certain glyphs. Plus Pandas are especially good vs Fecas due to our natural regen and tankiness. If you're losing then it's either a gear, level or strategy discrepancy on your part.

Click here

Level 143 Pandawa
Rank 16 (Riktus)
Server Nox

idk why you're showing me your build...but here have a look.

If you saw the gear i wear for my lvl you'd prob call me a noob.

PvP experience. I set out to try many build. Scalded cheese, i made that on dathura. Read my OP you'll see that smart fecas learn to tp out.

im not satisfied with being 3rd best panda, but in between me and rank 1 there's prob 3 lvl 150 + in there. They rest are lvl 120 below.

So when i ask how to kill a feca, i not just pulling shit out of my arse. Panda is strong when your opponents dont know your mechanics, but as soon as they do its a wrap. That doesnt apply to fecas armor. There's no wide spread coag counter. Pandas only chance to kill a feca is with scalded, but there's no point to that if they can teleport and break lock every turn for 2 ap. I'm trying to be nicer on the forums, dont let me revert back to being an asshole. With that being said, there was no discrepancy on my part. Fecas coag just reduce my dmg so much that regen would out heal any dmg i could do. Unless you've got SiP or destruct, when a good feca gets to 2000 HP there's no way to kill one.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855126  Replies : 81  Views : 1819
posté April 24, 2015, 17:47:41 | #18
im really going to need yall to stop saying " you cant balance pvp on 1 vs 1 ". reason why its starting to irritate me is because i want to be Rank 1 of my clan and server, but in order to do that i have to beat every other class. Unlike most people out there, I stay true and faithful to my class. I want to take the class that i like the most to the top. There's need for some balance when it comes to 1 vs 1.

Someone will need to explain to me how 6 vs 6 is any different than 1 vs 1 when it comes to balance. If you cant use your own classes tools to the fullest extent on its own, theirs no pride in getting help from another class to win a fight. 1v1 seperates the noobs who just go for hax classes from those who actually master a class (hax classes included).

Seriously if 1 class is hax in 1v1, how is it still not hax in 6 v 6 ? I always get hit with this dumbarse answer " well you can focus kill them first, then they wont be so hax" and that'swhen i ask myself if those people actually do 6vs 6 pvp.

in essence 1v1 is true pvp( well till heroes atleast), while 6v6 is group pvp. If 6 v6 was true pvp, right off the rip ankama would have made 6 boxing possible on 1 account. [ also looking at dofus when i say this]

if 1 vs 1 were to be balance, how would that negatively affect 6v6 ? I mean you're going in with the same tools as 1 vs 1, you just get to use other class tools as means to win the fight. its the same 1 to 1 ratio , all it really comes down to is how to out man the other team.

Ankama probably fed you all with this bullshit 'you cant balance on 1v1' to throw you off. You really want to know what 6v6 balancing is ? its just putting conditions of passives to avoid abuse. The perfect example is Peace armor + trans, correct me if im wrong here, but you cant use PA and trans( eni move) back to back if the init order isnt right.

man im done... typing all this was def pointless not like its gon change anything

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855117  Replies : 29  Views : 842
posté April 24, 2015, 17:14:06 | #19

Quote (Loominova @ 24 April 2015 16:17) *
Theres a couple ways to go about it:
- Damage types that bypass shield (such as hemo or poisons that apply on the Feca's turn, glyphs count)
- Out-sustaining the Feca (either with better shields, resist, hp or heals)
- Perpetual kiting (including MP removal and range chipping)
- Overwhelm them with summons to block LoS and pathing (the faster a Feca wastes their WP on teleporting the better chance you have at doing this)

People make these threads all the time but its honestly not that difficult to kill a Feca if you understand their mechanics. Some classes just won't be able to do it, thats true. But Pandas have a better chance at killing them than most classes. There isn't a flat out "do this" response since (as dull as Fecas are) its completely situational and each build is different. You just gotta ~*believe*~.

all of this has been mentioned already. All you're saying is Cras, sadida, osa, and Feca themselves can kill Fecas. If you're both fully optimized, Feca vs whoever, you are going to lose. Kiting isn't even an option with no LoS moves. Their coag work from any position on map.

My only issue is how the coag works and stacks. for example a Feca can have 1000 hp worth of coag. If i do 1000 dmg you should be doing 500 with the 50 % being soaked in, but instead you'll do 500( assuming crashing wave is only put on feca), then get that 500 soaked by the next coag( steam glyph) for 50 %,which bring you down to 250, then have that soaked again by the next coag ( earth coag) for another 50 %, which bring my dmg down to 125.

All that with block, res taken into account. Yeah you can kite but doing 250 of a 1000 is huge dmg difference. The issue rise when the feca gets around 2000 HP, that's when regen out heals your dmg. At that point your heal res is twice that of the fecas, cause right of the rip he's been taking in less dmg than you have. Only coag that can possibly keep up with feca's is porb iops, i know pandas cant.

idk what fecas you've been fight, but the ones i fight try to get that 18 ap every turn. they can easily reapply their coag and deal dmg at the same time.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855103  Replies : 81  Views : 1819
posté April 24, 2015, 06:15:43 | #20

Quote (SpiritualEnigma @ 24 April 2015 06:12) *
I dont even know what to say to you...

double face palm
right back at ya

I hate to bring this up again, but i've got to add this to the list of scalded nerf.

So pretty poison dmg is the only way to kill a feca. oh boi oh boi oh boi, i cant wait for pandas to get poison dmg

}:^l

This post has been edited by Beezle - April 24, 2015, 06:22:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #854990  Replies : 81  Views : 1819