Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

strawberrybug's profile
Statistics
42 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté August 14, 2016, 00:57:11 | #1
masq set tbh

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #975472  Replies : 47  Views : 1697
posté June 28, 2016, 13:48:20 | #2
Creating hordes doesn't cost much time or energy, either (think Shhudoku, where the guy is just a recolored flag bearer). I'd love to see that added to higher-level material.

Of course, I'm still waiting for the day they bring Bronze Tokens back :'''''(

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #970100  Replies : 8  Views : 412
posté June 20, 2016, 00:44:35 | #3
Yep same here. One account affected, others fine. Infinite spinning wheel after server select. What's going on?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #968771  Replies : 3  Views : 267
posté April 27, 2016, 05:34:23 | #4
The very very very last thing Pandas need is another WP-draining spell. Milking It is decent damage now in a really nice AoE. If anything, I'd like to see the barrel damage bonus a little higher and maybe "per barrel in the AoE" instead of capping at one (although that would hardly ever make a difference; it would just be a novelty). In a perfect world, Milking It wouldn't damage allies (but I know that's asking too much...).

I certainly wouldn't mind having the ability to make more barrels, but I kind of like not worrying about control, and I can see how even better kiting might be seen as OP.

I agree about Refreshment. Pandas have some nice passives, but that isn't one of them.

I'd personally like some kind of damage bonus for Bubble Trouble when targeting the barrel (and likewise Light My Fire). Both of those spells seem kind of underwhelming, but almost every panda build is forced into taking one or the other just to add the 3ap spell slot. I'm not sure what I'd change, though. Maybe change the Flaming state on LMF — it just doesn't fit with the long-range fire play style much, and if you're a tank build, Six Roses is just better.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #960153  Replies : 24  Views : 2221
posté April 21, 2016, 18:41:48 | #5
"Pure AoE" is a tough build. I have some AoE damage on Panda and Cra, and Osa is pretty close to pure. Of course, there are lots of classes with decent AoE spells. But almost every class would be better off with boosting melee or ranged damage (and you can still use mostly AoE spells, you just won't be totally nerfed single-target damage).

I'd say Osa is probably the best for pure-AoE, not because of their damage, per se, but because their spells don't hurt allies. Otherwise, when there's an ally in your way...you become useless.

Thread : General  Preview message : #957477  Replies : 17  Views : 1064
posté March 19, 2016, 23:17:36 | #6
I'm guessing this is something of the DDOS attacks mentioned in the community letter. I've got terrible lag on my account as well — I'm just hoping it's gone by next week when spring break starts.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #950266  Replies : 2034  Views : 1604
posté March 19, 2016, 22:11:17 | #7
Neat idea, but heals are already significantly OP compared to damage (see various discussions on this topic).

That said, I love the "epic consumable" idea. I'd definitely be cool with adding some things like that.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #950253  Replies : 3  Views : 260
posté December 26, 2015, 20:36:02 | #8
wait wait — Iop buffs for free? Do you mean the 2mp2wp spell?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #934464  Replies : 328  Views : 10453
posté December 26, 2015, 19:42:31 | #9
Feca is ONLY focused on support — so saying that Masks/Pandas/Iops/etc. get better buffs simply because they cost fewer AP is like saying "Eliotropes are the best healers because if you go through a portal, you get healed for no AP cost while Enis have to spend AP to heal." 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #934454  Replies : 328  Views : 10453
posté December 26, 2015, 14:41:21 | #10
Let's just go through this list...
Eliotropes - BUFF - Everyone seems to agree here. They're nifty, but they don't excel at anything.

Masquaraiders - nerf? - I'm not sure how I feel here. They do some awesome damage / heals, but in PvM they're so squishy. Maybe the combination of damage/heals/map manip shouldn't all be found in one class.

Sram - FINE - I don't PvP, so I can't comment there. Srams don't bother me in PvM; they're reasonably strong but not better than a CC-only DD should be.

Sadidas - REWORK - I really want to have a Sadi on my team. I really, really do. But I cannot justify bringing a doll summoner to team battles, and Sadis don't have enough passives to make a non-doll build worthwhile. Also, the air branch is super weak (2 viable spells total).

Cras - FINE - Strong ranged damage, some MP-removal, good escape. The definition of a kiter. Not OP or UP

Enis - FINE - I wouldn't mind seeing something interesting happen here. Enis are the best healers, but they're sub-par at everything else. I'd like to see them get a little bit of map control or something. Right now I can't stand playing them.

Sacs - fine? - Honestly, not sure. I like the tradeoff between tank / mobility.

Enus - FINE - Enus have some great occasional ranged burst damage, but it's not as reliable or sustainable as Cras. Also mediocre AoE and small mp-reduction. All this is balanced by terrible map control and amazing drops. And, of course, a single HP-steal passive. The only things I'd ask for are some HP-regen when picking up a pouch, and some buffs on the fire spells (meteor should be 4 casts per target; ember and magma need buffs).

Rogues - can't comment

Iops - FINE - I find them super boring, but they're good at what they do: intense, mostly single-target CC DD. A little tankier than Srams, as it should be.

Ecas - FINE - I might be alone in thinking this. I don't mind Ecas being able to dish out some good heals. It requires sacrifices in the DD department, so I think it's fine. Enis are always going to be better / more reliable (as they should be).

Fecas - REBALANCE - I'm torn here. I like the shields, and I love Leather Plating (seriously the best passive in the game). They're a bit tankier than full-tank Sacs; I'm not sure if that's okay or not.

Foggers - rework? - They have some insane damage, but I feel like the elemental branches are a little lackluster. The lack of map manipulation/heals/etc is also a little iffy.

Xelors - FINE - Strong, versatile, useful on teams. But not gamebreaking either — no one says "wait we can't do the dungeon yet, we need a Xelor".

Osas - FINE - Again, I'm probably one of the few to say this. They're strong but not vital in most PvM. Some of the summons need a little rebalancing, but that's about it. Buffing allies is +++

Pandas - FINE - Pandas, I think, are the perfect example of a balanced class. They excel at map manipulation; do high-tier AoE damage; and mid-tier heals, tanking, and single-target damage. Buffs on allies are minimal, but useful (stabilization!).

That's the model we should be going for in all the classes: one facet of their gameplay top-tier, one high-tier, the rest decent. Sacriers fit this model, as do Osas, Xelors, Cras...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #934410  Replies : 328  Views : 10453
posté December 24, 2015, 08:41:23 | #11
Yeahhh this really isn't okay. I'm rarely super annoyed by bugs, but this is a bad mistake...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #933937  Replies : 34  Views : 780
posté December 13, 2015, 22:24:33 | #12
I agree about LMF and Bubble Trouble. Both are pretty underwhelming, and if you're building a fire/water panda you end up taking at least one of them. Adding +3 dizzy stacks wouldn't be game-breaking at all; I think it would be great for making those two slightly more useful.

I don't mind Milk Wave as it is (although "most powerful water spell in the game"? You obviously don't play an enu) . The heal is awesome, and the damage is really nice too. I mostly find myself using it with Preparation on bosses, or occasionally on the barrel when fighting normal mobs.

EDIT: Two other things to mention:

Milk Wave is already a little tricky for a Panda, simply because it's so easy to burn through all your WP. So that reduces the use I get out of it.

I don't see any purpose to the +dodge you get from using Bubble Trouble. And for some reason, the single-target version of BT counts as an AoE spell (it kills voodoll).

This post has been edited by strawberrybug - August 25, 2016, 15:11:55.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #931524  Replies : 9  Views : 560
posté December 08, 2015, 01:21:28 | #13
This could be really exciting news...maybe they're trying to make weapons competitive with spells?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #930266  Replies : 9  Views : 1071
posté December 03, 2015, 18:37:41 | #14
I pretty much agree. I love having a masq on my team, and his single-target damage is better than anyone — but he sure dies easily. I really can't send him to the front lines unless he's backed up by feca / sac.

That said, he's useful in the back too. Amazing heals, and the classic mask buffs are nifty to stick on someone else while I'm healing (plus the double can wear a mask).

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #929292  Replies : 17  Views : 3047
posté October 10, 2015, 17:57:18 | #15
I'm having the same problem with the jellies being invisible. They're visible when they move, but as soon as they stop moving they're gone again. It's possible to do the jelly dungeon, but it's a little tricky to target anything, because you just see the rings where the jellies should be, and you can't click them to see which is which or how much HP they have. It's easiest to hit things by clicking the timeline icons.

The main quest isn't bugged for me, though. As long as you're not grouped with heroes, it seems to be doable.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #916971  Replies : 9  Views : 742
posté September 10, 2015, 13:21:29 | #16
As much as I initially hated the BOE setup, I think it's good considering the recent massive kama floods that most servers experienced. It helps to bridge the gap between the ultra-rich (legitimately self-made or otherwise) and the casual gamers. Maybe in the future it'll be appropriate to return to a more free-market trade system, when the economy stabilizes.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #905820  Replies : 62  Views : 7987
posté June 06, 2015, 07:00:21 | #17
A change I'd like to see: when the panda consumes Dizzy, maybe we could have a separate state (I'll call it Caffeine. I'm sure someone can do better.) that gains levels in order to regenerate WP (i.e., if you consume 6 levels of Dizzy, you get +6 levels of Caffeine. When you gain 9 more levels of Caffeine from consuming more Dizzy later, you get the WP back from 15 total Caffeine). It's not a big change, but it would be nice for pandas to have a little more flexibility with Dizzy consumption. Right now there's too much pressure to always stack to 15. And it's a little more in line with the other classes' incremental WP regen passives.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #872204  Replies : 326  Views : 15695
posté June 05, 2015, 23:17:57 | #18
I miss the occasional badass multi-cast of D6, and I miss the crazy meteor shower of Craps.

I enjoy the flea idea. It's pretty sweet seeing the whole enemy team get poisoned with contagious fleas. Plus makes for some entertaining ally conversations ("Come over here! I want your fleas on me!")

I guess there's a move to make heals 50% worse than they used to be. Rough Tongue and Flea Love heals are just...kinda pathetic. I'm not sure how I feel about this trend.

The animation for Dice Roulette is a bit odd. The spell's awesome — don't get me wrong, I love it — but the blue / red squares seem to all have the same effect now.

I guess I like most of the changes. I'd still like some of those rarely-activated random effects, like the multi-cast D6, which isn't necessarily game-breaking, but which is really satisfying when it does occasionally trigger. And I'd like some info on the massive heal-nerf that's been going around. Plus some of the bugs need fixing (hunter does nothing to enemies, cat tree is invisible, sometimes you'll show up with +4ap and not be able to use them).

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #872072  Replies : 295  Views : 17440
posté June 05, 2015, 23:07:41 | #19
Does it bother anyone else that the flaming/scalded effects don't stack? Like instead of "+80 flaming" it's currently "80 flaming", so no matter how many times you stack it you just get 80...

Also that 1ap fire spell that is self-cast only...meh...why not add some kind of enemy effect?

I haven't really played with other branches (light speed is especially confusing), but I'm definitely not happy with any of the changes I've looked at. I may be class changing my sac soon.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #872067  Replies : 239  Views : 16335
posté June 05, 2015, 07:42:40 | #20
Okay, can you guys enlighten me on how 20% damage done is different from 20% final damage? Because (1.2) times (all the other damage) is the same as (all the other damage) times (1.2).

I realize this isn't the ideal place for questions about mechanics...but it's fairly relevant to the discussion.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #871723  Replies : 405  Views : 18747