Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

RaZept's profile
Statistics
239 Posts (0.24 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté January 23, 2015, 01:59:10 | #1
lmao, I'm glad they listening to my suggestion. i put those idea on both apac's survay and other topic XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822978  Replies : 28  Views : 1488
posté January 10, 2015, 03:33:14 | #2
When I was noob I asked which class have the most fun AoE... My friend said Iop, Cra and Panda. And I found this 3 classes are good damage AoE. I specially like panda because it's only class that can set up AoE by it own turn with Krachamrak.

"Panda dont looking for AoE, Panda make AoE"

And since Panda revamp, panda can do even more aoe damage with milking it(last Fire AoE spell).

Panda goes with any other AoE class will become even more powerful. Krachamrak any enemies into AoE spot for next person.

All classes are not standout until they got at least 3-4 specialty max out. (around level 60+ or 80+)

Iop was very amazing damage class until the status revamp that make damage buff seem useless because doesn't give final damage. their damage boost become almost nothing. They really need revamp. but I'm sure they will be amazing after they got revamp. but for now... it's not. so do Cra.

The class I recommend would be Fire/Water or Fire/Earth Panda

Other possible are Air/Fire Cra, Air/Earth or Air/Fire Iop. Fire/Water Enu and Fire/Earth Rogue

Thread : General  Preview message : #818845  Replies : 1  Views : 682
posté January 09, 2015, 03:16:16 | #3
Awesome, thanks. Turn 2,5,8,11 are the most hard to predict.

I have found starting turn in line with XIII,III,VI,IX will increase chance to get timely buff and also increase chance to start on death glyph too. (good to end turn there in normal mode but not in HC)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #818564  Replies : 14  Views : 1531
posté January 07, 2015, 21:30:59 | #4
lol, ice wall! nice work.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #818215  Replies : 4  Views : 541
posté January 06, 2015, 23:30:09 | #5
My idea would be something that support roleplay.

1 Monster Candies : Make you turn into monster just like Black/White Bow meow candies. could be around 80 ogrines each

2 Dragoturkey harness... for the free turkey one. NOT DragoSteed's
- Red Harness(The one that you can find on every nation)
- Chillberg Harness
- Srambad Harness
- Enurado Harness
- Xelorium Harness
- etc
around 3000 Ogrines each like those steed harness.

3 More costumes, contest costume and such.
- NPC costumes around the same 1500-2000 ogrines each

4 More intractable decoration. Not just stool,bench or chair.
- Make character use sleep emote when talk to bed.
- a canon decoration that will fire a character up and fall down when interact. just like old nation canon.
120-500 ogrine each

5 More HW building's blueprint
- Market blueprints
- more Guild hall Blueprints
- More house and Manor blueprint

6 More emotions , specially the one that can use on other people.
specially lay down or sleep emote
emote that can be loop or stay until you change to other emote similar to sit,beg,royalty,boo,cheer.
and ofc...should add a free emote that will be LFG emote.

etc etc....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817944  Replies : 19  Views : 1929
posté December 27, 2014, 19:54:01 | #6

Quote (AduroT @ 27 December 2014 12:10) *

Quote (RaZept @ 27 December 2014 11:29) *
Sabi, this is confusing....

"Spend" Ogrine to buy anything or "Buy" Ogrine with real money ?

You said Spend Ogrine but in the site is likely we have to buy 11k Ogrine or more.

Bad translation? or do we got harness both way?

No idea about Spending 11k, but it's definitely in the shop as a bonus if you Buy 11k of Ogrines. Though do remember that as always this is an EN/NA promotion, as these are the EN/NA forums, so it may not be available in your area.
I'm on Nox. I find the word 'spend ogrine' unmatch the promotion i see in the shop. I just want to make sure if I spend my ogrine in game will get harness too. I'm planning to buy a pet and buy something to get up to 11k. I already have my Ogrine over 15k in my account. I dont want to buy more ogrine.

Thread : News  Preview message : #815422  Replies : 13  Views : 1236
posté December 27, 2014, 11:29:35 | #7
Sabi, this is confusing....

"Spend" Ogrine to buy anything or "Buy" Ogrine with real money ?

You said Spend Ogrine but in the site is likely we have to buy 11k Ogrine or more.

Bad translation? or do we got harness both way?

Thread : News  Preview message : #815343  Replies : 13  Views : 1236
posté December 22, 2014, 08:48:17 | #8
Not enough information... what kind of seed? and where is that happen?

Thistle seed bug? Xelorium's seed cannot plant in HW? there are a lot of bug that already been reported too.

It's best to give description as much as you can on bug you found. I did report some bug and it got fixed. Also those bug you never know before was reported by other language-community. like on french forum. you an try report over there with french language.

Anyway, I hope ankama fix those bug soon.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #813339  Replies : 6  Views : 538
posté December 22, 2014, 07:48:25 | #9
Without heal

Xelor : Can support Damage output with more AP to other people. Xelor's revive is better than eni too

Eliotrope : support with portal for allies to move. could be position. can revive/prevent people from dead.

With heal

Panda : Can support on position, heal and tank.

Sadida : Good heal good coag. not best but decent damage. heal can beat eni.

Osamoda : Got nice coag, heal. if play summon, you can solo too.

Thread : General  Preview message : #813323  Replies : 3  Views : 848
posté December 15, 2014, 10:23:07 | #10
fast fix help for now is joining any Non-Bonta guild and it will force you to turn pvp off.
It is possibly a bug. But I have never get this problem before either.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #809487  Replies : 7  Views : 683
posté December 13, 2014, 18:08:08 | #11
I guess you change to any other nation first and then do another guard quest but talk to riktus in the cage instead.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #808668  Replies : 4  Views : 386
posté December 13, 2014, 08:43:34 | #12
little fix : 'less than level 18' or 'no nation'
Source

It will not be possible to aggress players of level 18 and under in Astrub.
Does it really extend 1 hour each bidding? when I was bidding it only extend 5 mins each time.

I'll be there to see the chaos.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #808459  Replies : 11  Views : 885
posté December 08, 2014, 02:05:26 | #13
I wanna promote this thread. You can read all of PvP feedbacks. And hopefully, mango will collect our feed back to developer team.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #805827  Replies : 6  Views : 976
posté December 07, 2014, 00:58:48 | #14
@island2 , mindwarper

-Range nerfed-
It's only milk fountain that got 1 range lower but other spell got 1 range buff. and milk wave cannot get range modified. I assume the one that you are saying that they got less range is only milk fountain which is the only spell that got reduced range. I got + 10 range on Milky fountain both now and beta because beta have+ 1 range on sober state. I end up have the same range as I have currently most of the time. so, Im very confused when you two say the range got nerfed.

-Barrel-
Barrel can now be summon to block on where you usually cant summon with any other mechanic. which for monster's AI. they will just use detour rather than hit them. which is good. imo. In pvp, not many people want to waste AP to attack it. unless it's in AoE or panda is out of range.

-Map manipulation ability-

Yeah, sram push can push longer than panda's throw but sram's push need los. cannot throw over things. it's different purpose. I'd like it if Karchamrak range is farther. and Eliotrop's portal can provide better transportation than Fogger's rail without charge atm. maybe they have charge on portal soon. who know. I acknowledged that panda map manipulation ability got nerfed. Exchange with becoming more damage and got new heal ability.

However...

Panda is amazing compare to the old one and other old classes.... Comparing with Eliotrop,Sram??? ... different story.

Eliotrop beating panda on kiting ability,survival ability. Sram double could compete with panda's map manipulation skill. At least panda can hit far than both classes and still good damage. good AoE. got awesome heal.

Panda and Sac used to be only 2 classes that are most effective on map manipulation. now we got a lot more. I honestly feel a bit bitter since panda got too many competitors class now and they are actually better too.

conclusion. imo, beta panda are amazing. but Im sad panda is not superior nor only class with kiting/map control anymore.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #805486  Replies : 56  Views : 4916
posté November 30, 2014, 21:08:09 | #15
There will be more threads to be sticky from time to time and taken out or moved to where it should be when it become unpopular or outdated.

If you think it's in right section, maybe just keep the topic in this section but dont have to be sticky.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #803123  Replies : 38  Views : 1870
posté November 30, 2014, 05:13:31 | #16
Well, if that how it balance out. I think that's almost final change now. Losing a bit of map controlling but become great tank and support. imo, Im not really like that they make panda more tank but less free on map control just because many other classes can tank and support already. (shortly "Oh,great! another tank class!" ...jk. ) Somehow I feel like I have been playing the classes wrong way. like feca I was playing because of fire glyph but they revamp to be real tank now, turn out pure fire glyph is not fun in PvE anymore. Now if I only play panda just because they can move things around, I start to feel that I have been playing it wrong again.

Anyway, ignore that. Since they can still work but not as cool as old one. I'll get used to it soon when they come out. Just hope that panda's new great support abilities are not getting nerfed later on.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #802815  Replies : 630  Views : 24587
posté November 29, 2014, 03:16:44 | #17

1) How do you feel about the current state of solo PvP balance right now? Rate it from 1-10 (10 being content with current balance, 1 being unhappy). If possible, explain your sentiments.
4/10.
If we are talking about PvP with flag on, People choose not to fight if they know they will lost. Merit system punishment is really harsh for whoever want to be gain even with trying to get rank 9. This end up less people accepting the fight challenge and either start to gang up later after got attacked.

Overall , for any kind of pvp. there is imbalance in some class. Imbalance in my definition mean that some classes cannot beat more than 6 of 15 classes. And some classes can beat more than 10 out of 15 classes. To visualize it, A class as Rock type Class that cannot beat Scissors type Classes..... And normal lost to all Paper type classes

2) How do you feel about the current state of team PvP balance right now? Rate it from 1-10 (10 being content with current balance, 1 being unhappy). If possible, explain your sentiments.
3/10
well, I could make it up to 2v2 or 3v3 but party up more than that doesnt worth effort of time anymore. I will take hours to finish a fight unless one of the player in the party screwed up. Not to mention merit/orb reward is not significantly a lot more than normal 1v1,2v2.
I cannot give much feed back on this since most of the time I found the big fight is when people try to do ganging rather than equal fight.

3) Do you think steps are being made to improve what currently is set in place? Disregard the Merit system. Strictly balance discussion.
I cant say yet. since a lot of other classes are going get revamped. We might end up stay in the same place with same problem. Maybe revamp all 3 classes together and release in the same time would be good. so you can make sure the 3 classes weighting each other.... If one of this class turn out to be OP. at least one of two of other class will be able to beat. or at least one class that the class can beat it if turn out to be under power class.

4) Starting in September, the meta of PvP shifted from burst damage to sustain/bruisers. Do you think this shift was a positive or a negative change for the PvP scene?
Positive... but Giving out a lot of escaping tool to many class right now making Lock/Dodge system not really work well in PvP anymore.
Burst damage come with higher initiative. going first always have more advantage. Maybe adding some mechanic that make going last or after could mean advantage to them.. Like most card game where first turn have different rule than second or later turns. Or chest game that they cant burst damage/destroy other right away but try to position and read other mind for first 2 turns.

5) What is the current state of PvP on your server right now? Are PvPers active? Do people ever want to team fight?

On Nox server, Im not a full time PvPer. however, I can say it's not active. I have seen only the old faces or the lower level who ask to get kill to get rid of outlaw. Or those people who would log off instantly when meet up. I know some want to team fight. But not oftens.

6) Are you interested in PvP in MMORPGs general? If not, is there something that's putting you off about it right now in Wakfu? If you are, what is something you want to see done to improve Wakfu's PvP scene (other than balance)?
Im a bit interest in PvP. However, I end up prefer fighting with people I know they are fun to fight with. I like the fight that end up almost win or almost lost. I dont really like 100% win fight or 100% lost fight. specially the raging fight. I feel like putting off and go back to full PvE when i meet up people who doesnt like to play fair. but then I stay for a bit longer to give more shot of it and hope to meet up a lot more good people again. Usually the reward make me give a try. There are nice people to fight with. But there are always someone who want to ruin it.

Main problem always be lacking of people to play with. It is the same problem as getting party for running dungeon. If party search system can include "looking for a fight" party then that will be good.
Reward for PvP is really tempting but to realize it's almost impossible unless I keep choosing only a fight that I can win only. Some people doesn't let you get the merit from the fair fight. I'm always disappointed every time someone start a fight and it turn out to be ganging. I was thinking merit system as to show who's best fighter but not anymore once I try joining in PvP community. The system doesn't determined who has better build, better gear or better in fight strategy. Just whose who know when to run and choose only 100% win fight.

7) If a global PvP league was created with unique non-stat prizes, would you be interested in representing your server or signing a team up for it?
Maybe. depend on what time it happening... I prefer to run a dungeon. but if this happen when Im not busy.... sure. (Classic PvE player lol)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #802396  Replies : 16  Views : 1282
posté November 29, 2014, 01:33:49 | #18
I wishing for green or red color but they doesnt have that color... 2 blues and 2 purple-ish.

but I do like dark purple one.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #802356  Replies : 94  Views : 5153
posté November 28, 2014, 23:32:02 | #19
Some minor changes that I notice.

- Scalded : is now stacking up like old panda's dizzy. It will stay as long as you keep adding up every turn.
- Milky instinct : wakfu return doesnt need to be in merry state anymore.
- Master of Merriment : at max level, gaining +2 wakfu instead of 1 when finish merriment circle.

idk what else but this is good new for my panda build.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #802325  Replies : 630  Views : 24587
posté November 26, 2014, 20:11:59 | #20
Just make every spells have PvE and PvP effect. Then nerf or buff as you guys wish. At least we will see less PvE players endlessly arguing with PvP players.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #801367  Replies : 92  Views : 4973