Well I guess in this case, would any sort of support summon be better for fighting in dragon form? And do the damages revert to normal once the Osa reverts to normal?
The damage should revert when you go back to normal, yes.
I am waiting for the full guide.
Elemental Dragon With Single Summon - What are the differences?
The differences are just elemental spell combinations between different Dragon types. Most people go Dual Elemental.
Sorry for the delays guys! I was having my internet upgraded and it's been really causing me a lot of problems, haha. Limited internet the past couple days.
I also want to add some stuff to the guide
1) When in dragon form, crackler´s punch stop costing 1wp. It only costs 5ap.
2) When you buff a summon or ally and then transform, it seems buffs remain in the characters window.
3) Whether intended or not, if you de-summon a creature you are still able to re-summon that same creature with full health. It seems summons are only truly gone when killed from damage.
4) Sramva slash swapping with summon in dragon form needs the summon to be in close proximity to an enemy... learned it the hard way when trying to escape that way from a death glyph
1. I actually didn't know that. Very good to know, thank you.
2. I did know this. It's a very useful mechanic for a Dragon build.
3. I also knew this. Phoenix Spirit revival works as well. You can desummon it after it dies once and resummon it back.
4. I experienced this before but I wasn't sure if it was a bug or not as I had it happen when the summon was just a couple tiles away. (Without being stable)
Thank you for this input! It will definitely help me with a couple tweaks to the Dragon build