Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Eziekieal's profile
Statistics
73 Posts (0.07 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté February 11, 2015, 02:36:08 | #1
You still can't name your summons, sadly. I loved that feature.

I named my summons after Pokemon. Crackler forms were Machop/Machoke/Machamp, for example. Haha.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #829236  Replies : 1  Views : 211
posté February 07, 2015, 23:47:19 | #2
Max out Osamodas's blessing.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #828280  Replies : 9  Views : 991
posté February 02, 2015, 23:16:37 | #3
Never get prespic hair. It causes much more trouble than it's worth. (And it's worth very little).

Click here

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #826629  Replies : 2  Views : 256
posté January 31, 2015, 00:09:47 | #4

Quote (eizyiz @ 30 January 2015 08:02) *
I guess need to restat, since Bwork aint really needed.

Need help on EQ selection. A little higher lvl than your screenshot but a lot lower in dmg.

Cant recall what item i have on atm.( Might be a solo - going to sub it for crown. Or i do have a crown .)

For the relic thinking of going for nettle or do u recommend flax?

For dmg, aoe & distance or single target? Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
I'm using a Nettlez at the moment but Flax with other equips would give you a better overall stat boost.

You'll want distance damage.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #825672  Replies : 16  Views : 2861
posté January 28, 2015, 10:01:22 | #5

Quote (VampyriaTsuki @ 28 January 2015 09:30) *
I wouldn't level up Bwork Trump as the use of it is simply for it's utility to turn the enemy's back. Whip + Scara is amazing for Air damage and bwork (which I have at level 10) will only be used when I cannot backstab there's no need to level it imo.
Exactly.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #824823  Replies : 16  Views : 2861
posté January 28, 2015, 09:10:25 | #6

Quote (eizyiz @ 28 January 2015 07:42) *
Nicely written. Was fire/earth, now mainly on air/fire.( dual summon/dragon) Great idea on the tri build, would test that. But not really sure how to use the gobgob, never really used them.

Now to get 3 ele eqs.(which would be a little problem) What pet do u suggest by the way? A natural element one or something with other buffs?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks! Gobgob is pretty easy to use, you just cast your earth spells on it instead of an enemy and it allows the Gobgob to use the corresponding spell.

I use a Tofu personally (+25% damage). But if you NEED an extra control you could use a Tamed Abomination/Wodent. I like having the raw damage over other pet buffs usually; hence the Tofu.

Quote (Viliax @ 28 January 2015 08:36) *
I usually do this combo with my 3 element dragon osa. 12ap.
At spells lvl 170, attacking from the front.

(2AP) Bwork Trump: 34 damage (turns enemy around for backstab)
(2MP) Scara leaf: 47 damage +(12 backstab)
(4AP2MP) Mooing: 115 damage +(29 backstab)
(2AP1MP) Speedy Command: 67 damage +(17 backstab)
(2AP1MP) Speedy Command: 67 damage +(17 backstab)
(2AP) Armored Command: 42 damage +(10 backstab)

Using 6mp and 12ap for a total of 457 base damage in 1 turn. Not counting crit hits and the Bwork Trump that allows your teammates to do backstab as well for that extra 25% final damage. Though it's kinda limited in aoe and air spells. It might be worth it to keep bwork trump low level and use whip instead.
I'm not a fan of leveling Bwork Trump for damage myself. Whip is flexible, has a high range, and the damage is sexy(boosted in Dragon form).

But yeah, as Osas we have so many combos we can use, haha. A lot of it is situational.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - January 28, 2015, 09:13:52.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #824804  Replies : 16  Views : 2861
posté January 28, 2015, 06:22:13 | #7
Here you are. A somewhat outdated Osadex.
Click here

Summons don't matter much until higher levels. Just a few basic ones will get you by for a while. The Gobball family is popular for lower levels.

Chafers around 50...

Boowolf is good around level 64. Tank/Damage

Whisperer mobs from 85-100

Strawberry Jelly around 100.

Frigost Northern Archer at 112...

Shushu mobs around... 125.

Wabbit Island Sharpshooter at 140.

Srambad Sramva at 150.

That'll last you a while. I didn't realize how long its been since I've used low level mobs, haha. Lots of new ones since I was a lower level Osa.

I'm currently writing an in-depth guide for all Osas here:
Click here

It's currently unfinished though, haha. Sorry. I need to make progress on it soon.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - January 28, 2015, 06:22:36.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #824764  Replies : 1  Views : 413
posté January 20, 2015, 21:45:46 | #8
Haha, that was my mindset by naming it handbook ;D Glad you find it useful!

Yeah, I plan on adding in some equipment suggestions in the future but it's closer to the bottom of my list of things to add. For now I suggest everybody uses
Click here

I linked it in my first post as well.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #822035  Replies : 16  Views : 2861
posté January 20, 2015, 11:44:27 | #9

Quote (Gelgy @ 20 January 2015 10:57) *
Thank you so much for writing this! I was thinking of switching to a build like the utility-tribrid you've described on my Osa's next restat, and you've saved me a massive headache of trying to figure out where to put my specialty points for a tribrid.
You're welcome! Glad I could help.

Keep in mind the specialty leveling order I put for the Tri-build focuses on Dual Summoning first. Dragon second. And Gobgob support third. Around 130 is when you'll be proficient in all 3 of the playstyles.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #821822  Replies : 16  Views : 2861
posté January 20, 2015, 10:16:17 | #10
In Dragon form you have 12ap/6mp. Enough for proper attack combinations.

11ap while not in Dragon allows for higher base attack on yourself along with more useful mechanics. For example when I had a 12ap build I rarely had my summons lined up for 2x boohowl while dual summoning. So with 11ap I usually can Boohowl + Weakening Command. Boohowl + Mooing + Possess. Boohowl + Whip + Possess. Mooing + Weakening Command + Possess. With Scaraleaf wing slapped on to all of those.

There's other combinations as well, but those are just off the top of my head.

Basically from my experience I know you will rarely have the field lined up perfectly for you. 11ap allows for the most flexibility rather than just using Boohowl twice as that leaves you with literally nothing else to do on your turn. I found myself doing other things 99% of the time rather than using Boohowl twice. (And if you're using Boohowl twice you have no AP to even posses to help position them for another 2x Boohowl!)

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - January 20, 2015, 10:27:17.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #821789  Replies : 16  Views : 2861
posté January 20, 2015, 04:45:18 | #11

Quote (ShindeVamp @ 20 January 2015 02:40) *
Finally an updated guide to Osa well done. I'm using that exact tribuild and it works very well. I don't usually GobGob though only when I need to move an enemy.

But nice guide thanks for it
Thank you~

Yeah Gobgob support right now is pretty lacking compared to other Osa playstyles. Sometimes I like to summon my Gobgob and Boohowl him + the enemy. Then cast 1-2 spells on my Gobgob to use. Boohowl boosts his damage a bit (it boosts shields effectiveness as well.)

Or I just summon him so I can use Weakening Command x2 that first turn. Then fuse on the second. All depends on what is needed. As Osa's we have so many options =p

Just updated the guide for Dual Elemental Dragon Osa information~

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - January 20, 2015, 05:03:24.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #821731  Replies : 16  Views : 2861
posté January 19, 2015, 10:48:32 | #12
Osamodas Handbook - Guide to everything Osa related
This is a WIP. I plan to add more sections and more information for each section in my spare time. I figured I'd post it now and start getting some feedback while I work on the rest.

[About Me]
- Feel free to skip this part
I have long since worshipped Lord Osamodas since the days of old. Near the launch of Dofus I tested out several classes, but once I picked up that sexy hammer I knew Osamodas was for me. When Wakfu launched I instantly created my Osamodas; it was in my blood.

While I've played both games on and off over the years I've still built up a large amount of class experience. I've spent countless hours testing every spell/build an Osamodas can use and my first alt account was even an Osamodas. Yes, I 2-boxed Osamodas'. Since the time of Waku's launch I've had indirect help with my build by discussing Osamodas/getting advice from more players than I can remember. A few names I can recall being Vulcanus, Nalon and Chaf(All Nox).

My character as of writing this for anybody curious:
Click here

Anyways, I'm rambling.

Why am I writing this? Multiple reasons:
  • I want people to stop thinking Osa's have the IQ of an Iop.
  • I want to prove Osa's haven't been 'nerfed to hell'.
  • As a full blooded Osamodas I feel obligated to help the newer players wishing to try the class.
  • Etc, etc
What this handbook will cover:
The answer is everything. I'm going to write down everything I've learned about the class (good and bad) to help any new Osamodas figure out what type of playstyle they'd prefer. I'll update it in my spare time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Table Of Contents]- Press CTRL+F and enter a section's number to navigate to it easier

[OHB-A] - Why pick Osamodas? Pros and Cons.
[OHB-B] - Different Osamodas Builds
  • [OHB-B-1] - Tri-Elemental Max Utility Osamodas
  • [OHB-B-2] - Dual Elemental Dragon Osa
  • [OHB-B-3] - Dual Summoning Osa
  • [OHB-B-4] - Gobgob Support Osa
[OHB-C] - Osamodas Spells and Specialites (The good and the bad)
[OHB-A] - Why pick Osamodas? Pros and Cons.
I could list all sorts of reasons as to why OSA MASTER RACE. But that'd be silly. Every class has pros and cons, but in my opinion you shouldn't pick a class based on if you think it's the most OP at the time. Otherwise you may end up swapping classes every time there's a patch just because you want the more powerful one.

Osamodas is one of the most versitile classes in the game, but we do have plenty of flaws.

Pros:
  • Capture a large variety of monsters you encounter throughout the game. It adds an extra level of fun to the long grind when you have a goal of capturing a new summon.
  • Use up to 2 summons in combat with a variety of mechanics including healing and tanking.
  • Powerful AoE spells.
  • Summon your Gobgob instead of a wild monster you've captured. The Gobgob can be used to channel some of your spells for extra utility which includes healing allies, shielding allies, teleporting allies and enemies and giving AP.
  • High level of solo-ability with summons watching your back.
  • The option to fuse with your Gobgob for a partial dragon transformation boosting your ap/mp/range/damage/defense and certain spell damage/effects.
Cons:
  • Monster AI can sometimes be bad and screw you over. Though this can be somewhat countered by using the possess skill(We'll get there later).
  • In parties your group may become agitated with your summons running around the field, dragging out the time of the fight and derping around.
  • The base damage on our spells aren't always the greatest.
  • Fights take slightly longer simply because we have to wait for our summons to make their turns and/or take the effort to summon our gobgob and fusing EVERY fight(It becomes a hassle if you're rapidly fighting groups).

[OHB-A] - Different Osamodas Builds
As I said before Osamodas is extremely versatile and capable of a large amount of utility.

Tri-Elemental Max Utility Osamodas - My personal favorite. I came up with my build for this after constantly respeccing. I could never decide if I wanted to use my Gobgob to support the party, dual summon monsters, or use my dragon form for extra damage.

This build is a hybrid of the entire class. We can dual summon monsters at our level while fighting alongside them, use our Gobgob for support/heals and we can even fuse with our Gobgob for the sexy increased damage Dragon-form.

I am aware Mango posted a rough outline of this type of Osa build right when the stat revamp update was happening. I will say I was using this build long before then and have spent time tweaking it. If you don't believe me it's not really a big deal.

Dual Elemental Dragon Osa - A popular build. Elemental combinations can be whatever you wish.
Fire/Air
Fire/Earth
Earth/Air

With this build I would suggest picking a secondary specialty to back it up at higher levels. What I mean by this is while this build focuses on being a Dragon Osa at higher levels you'll be capable of a secondary focus such as Fire/Earth being capable of using Earth spells on his Gobgob to support the group.

Dual Summoning Osa - Possibly the most popular play-style at this point in time. That hasn't always been the case and it won't always be. Classes change. Regardless, currently this build allows for the user to have up to two summons of his own level out on the field at the same time while supporting them with their own attacks.

You can even control up to 1 summon a turn for extra utility/positioning.

Gobgob Support Osa - This is a fun build, though it's a little weak at the moment. Essentially you use your Earth spells on your Gobgob. This gives useful effects for fighting/supporting your party.
AoE Heal (That also damages enemies)
Swap places with an enemy and damage them(Great for positioning)
Swap places with an ally and heal them(Great support)
Give allies AP(Costs a lot so this isn't used much)
Give allies a shield that absorbs damage

With this build you will be taking on a secondary element as well when you reach a higher level. Either element works as long as you have Earth.

Can you see now why I said before that regardless of what build you choose you will have a secondary focus? It all overlaps nicely.
[OHB-B-1] - Tri-Elemental Max Utility Osamodas
Now we can get into details on this build. As I said before this is my favorite as it offers the most versatility out of all the builds. The downside is that it is the most expensive to gear up for and your damage will suffer a smidge.

AP: 11
MP: 5
Control: 8

(Please see: [OHB-C] - Osamodas Spells and Specialties (The good and the bad) for details on each spell)

Main Elemental Spells:

Air: Scaraleaf Wing
Air: Whip
Fire: Boohowl
Fire: Mooing
Earth: Speedy Command
Earth: Weakening Command
(Optional: Swap out Speedy Command for Armored Command)

Utility Elemental Spells:
Air: Bwork Trump
Air: Feather Tornado

Specialty Leveling Order:
Gobgob to level 9
Gobup to level 9
Osamodas's Blessing to level 20
Possession to level 9 (Optional)
Symbiosa to level 9
Phoenix Spirit to level 20
(Possession to 9 if you haven't yet)
Animal Link to level 20
Animal Guard to level 20

Now the specialty leveling order is a bit tricky for me to tell you. If you read all of the above information about the spells/specialties you can decide for yourself how you want to build your Osa at first. Around 130-150 you'll have all your bases covered. It all just depends on how you want to level early on.

Abilities:
Intelligence - Resistances to 10/10. Regeneration according to missing HP to 5/5. Everything else into % HP.
Strength - ALL Damages and Fire/Earth/Air/Water Resistance should stay even. Level them all up together until they eventually all hit level 20 at the same time.
Agility - This one is optional. Either put all your points into Dodge or Initiative.
Chance - Critical Hits to 20/20. Put the rest of your points into Critical Damage.
Major - 1/1 AP. 1/1 Range and Damage. 1/1 Control and Damage.

Equipment:
For now I won't simply list items you should use. I will tell you that your goal is to reach 11 ap / 5 mp / 8 control. I suggest using Click here To help you find gear for your level range.

Keep in mind that it will be difficult to obtain Tri-Elemental gear until you're a higher level. Until then stick with 1-2 Elements on your gear. The control is NEEDED to dual summon monsters that are at your level but even if you have 0 control you will still be capable of summoning a single creature that is at your level.

General Information About This Build:
This build will cost you a lot of Kamas/time if you want the highest damage. It has the greatest overall use out of all of the Osa builds, in my opinion. You can dual summon when needed, heal when needed, be a ranged DpT when needed. There's an insane amount of utility in this build and your summons play a part in it. I won't be covering summons in this guide right now but you can find other guides that help you pick out summons to use depending on your level.

I can only give information about the class/build. I can't give you all of my playtime experience; that's something you have to learn for yourself.

If you have any questions/thoughts/suggestions about this build feel free to comment. I'm happy to answer questions and to learn others opinions.

This section is far from finished and I will continue to update it in my spare time.
[OHB-B-2]- Dual Elemental Dragon Osa
This is a popular build for those that dislike relying on their summons to fight for them. I'll attempt to cover all of the different elemental combinations to help you decide what is best for you.

While a lot of people may start off with a single element very early in the game as you level up a bit you will find a lot of gear has two elements on it. Your elements also help determine what your secondary focus will be outside of dragon form. Now keep in mind while selecting elemental spells you will only be capable of capping out 3 spells in a single element and 2 spells in your secondary element.

Air is a fantastic Dragon element. It's the only one truly 'intended' for Dragon use as all of the spells get a secondary effect while in Dragon form. (See OHB-C] - Osamodas Spells and Specialties (The good and the bad) for additional information on each spell). Air (Whip) can also be used to give your active summons an attack boost.

Fire is great for Dragon form as well. all of your spells will hit in a small AoE to damage enemies and boost your summons(Mainly Boohowl for a high attack boost along with a heavily damaging spell to enemies).

Earth works well in Dragon form as well but lacks any secondary effects or the ability to buff your summons. However, Earth is capable of casting spells on your Gobgob to offer your party a variety of support (See OHB-C] - Osamodas Spells and Specialties (The good and the bad) for additional information on each spell). Earth also has one AoE spell which is larger than any of the Fire spells, though the damage isn't quite as high.

Now this is where you need to make a choice. What two elements should you pick? That depends on what you want to do:
Air/Fire - Fantastic Dragon form damage/utility along with buffing your summons.
Air/Earth - Fantastic Dragon form damage/utility along with the ability to channel Earth spells through your Gobgob granting you some group support/healing. Whip (Air) allows you 1 attack buff for your summons as well.
Fire/Earth - Great Dragon form damage along with the ability to channel Earth spells through your Gobgob granting you some group support/healing. Boohowl (Fire) allows for a fantastic AoE spell that will damage enemies and buff your summons.

I encourage you to look through all of the spells and combinations to help pick what is the best for you.

Air/Fire Dual Elemental Dragon
Main Elemental Spells:
Air: Crobak

Gobgob to level 9
Symbiosa to level 9
Critical Synergy to level 9
(Above covers everything you need as a Dragon. Below is for Summons)
Gobup to level 9
Possession to level 9
Animal Guard to level 20

Abilities:
Intelligence - Resistances to 10/10. Regeneration according to missing HP to 5/5. Everything else into % HP.
Strength - ALL Damages and Fire/Earth/Air/Water Resistance should stay even. Level them all up together until they eventually all hit level 20 at the same time.
Agility - This one is optional. Either put all your points into Dodge or Initiative.
Chance - Critical Hits to 20/20. Put the rest of your points into Critical Damage.
Major - 1/1 AP. 1/1 Range and Damage. 1/1 Movement Points and Damage OR 1/1 Final Damage (Keep in mind if you plan on dual summoning creatures later you will need to use that last major point on +2 control.)

Equipment:
For now I won't simply list items you should use. I will tell you that your goal is to reach 11 ap / 5 mp / 8 control. I suggest using Click here To help you find gear for your level range.

The control isn't needed on your gear until after you've finished capping out all of your Dragon skills. Control is only for dual summoning, so don't worry about it early on.

This build utilizes Dragon form to push for the highest damage without summons. It also has the ability to buff your summons with Whip and Boohowl for extra damage. So instead of going Dragon you may opt to summon 1-2 creatures to the field and attack them while buffing your summons.

Air/Earth Dual Elemental Dragon

Main Elemental Spells:
Air: Crobak
(Optional: Swap out Speedy Command for Armored Command)

Gobgob to level 9
Symbiosa to level 9
(Above covers everything you need as a Dragon. Below is for Gobgob support)
Animal Link to level 20
Animal Guard to level 20
(Optional: Prespic Hair. It will make your Gobgob's Water damage be higher every time you give him a command but it will also make your summons (excluding Gobgob) reflect some damage back at the enemy. While this is useful it can be annoying in fights where your allies have to hit your summons to hit an enemy.)

Abilities:
Major - 1/1 AP. 1/1 Range and Damage. 1/1 Movement Points and Damage OR 1/1 Final Damage. (Keep in mind if you plan on dual summoning creatures later you will need to use that last major point on +2 control.)

Equipment:

The control isn't needed on your gear until after you've finished capping out all of your Dragon skills. Control is only for dual summoning, so don't worry about it early on.

This build utilizes Dragon form to push for high damage without summons. Earth offers you the ability to leave your Gobgob out instead of fusing with it and channeling your Earth spells into it for heals/support for your entire party. Whip (Air) is the only damage buff you have for your summons.

Fire/Earth Dual Elemental Dragon

Main Elemental Spells:
Earth: Armored Command

Gobgob to level 9
Symbiosa to level 9
(Above covers everything you need as a Dragon. Below is for Gobgob support)
Animal Link to level 20
Animal Guard to level 20
(Optional: Prespic Hair. It will make your Gobgob's Water damage be higher every time you give him a command but it will also make your summons (excluding Gobgob) reflect some damage back at the enemy. While this is useful it can be annoying in fights where your allies have to hit your summons to hit an enemy.)

Abilities:
Major - 1/1 AP. 1/1 Range and Damage. 1/1 Movement Points and Damage OR 1/1 Final Damage. (Keep in mind if you plan on dual summoning creatures later you will need to use that last major point on +2 control.)

Equipment:

This build utilizes Dragon form to push for high damage without summons. Earth offers you the ability to leave your Gobgob out instead of fusing with it and channeling your Earth spells into it for heals/support for your entire party. It also has the ability to buff your summons with Boohowl for extra damage. So instead of going Dragon you may opt to summon 1-2 creatures to the field and attack them while buffing your summons.

[OHB-C] - Osamodas Spells and Specialties (The good and the bad)
This section is going to cover all of the elemental spells/specialties an Osamodas has access to. I will do my best to explain their uses. Each build will use different spells, so keep that in mind.

Elemental Spells:
Air: Crobak - 3 ap / 0 mp. 2-5 Range. No LoS. This spell's damage isn't very amazing for its AP cost. But the real value of this spell comes from the range, the fact it requires no LoS and for the reason that when it is used while in Dragon form you can give your opponent a chance of critical failure. Stacking up to 15%.
Air: Scaraleaf Wing - 0 ap / 2 mp. 2-4 Range. No LoS. This spell can only be used once per target per turn. It's a great filler for extra damage without needing any AP. This is used every chance available.
Air: Whip - 4 ap / 0 mp. 1-4 Range. This spell's damage is boosted even further if you're under the effect of Symbiosa(In dragon form). It's your heaviest hitting Air spell. It also can be used on a summon (Gobgob included!) to boost their damage based on the level of Whip (Whipping twice will stack the damage but keep in mind 240% is the limit).
Air: Bwork Trump - 2 ap / 0 mp. 1-5 Range. Can only be cast in a straight line. This spell should only be used while in Dragon form if you need to turn a target. With enough AP it is sometimes ideal to turn a target before attacking. The actual damage isn't great. Ranks low on your priority list.
Air: Feather Tornado - 4 ap / 0 mp. 0-4 Range. Can only be cast in a straight line. This spell should only be used while in Dragon form if you need to move a target. It's an AoE spell that pushes back everything 1 tile within range. It can also be used on the Osamodas himself to go further across the map. The damage isn't great. Ranks low on your priority list.

Fire: Magpie - 4 ap / 0 mp. 2-3 Range. This spell hits in a small AoE to damage enemies and heal your summons. The situation where your summon needs to be healed will be rare and makes this spell low on the priority list.
Fire: Gurgling - 2 ap / 0 mp. 2-3 Range. This spell hits in a small AoE to damage enemies and give your summons block. The damage isn't amazing and you will almost never need to give your summons block. This ranks low on the priority list.
Fire: Mooing - 4 ap / 2 mp. 3-4 Range. No LoS. This spell hits nearly as hard as Boohowl. It will be used when you have no LoS. If your summon is hit with this it will give them increased resist based on your Mooing's level.
Fire: Croak - 5 ap / 0 mp. 1-6 Range. This spell costs nearly as much as Boohowl for less the damage. It gives your summons an increased chance of a critical hit. Ranks low on your priority list.
Fire: Boohowl - 6 ap / 0 mp. 1-3 Range. This is your heaviest hitting fire spell. It can only be cast in a straight line but it is a small AoE. If your summon is hit by this spell it will NOT damage them. In fact it will boost their damage based on Boohowl's level.

Earth: Armored Command - 2 ap / 0 mp. 1-3 Range. This spell has decent damage for the AP use. When cast on your Gobgob it gives 1 change of Starry Armor. Starry Armor lets the Gobgob place a shield on an ally.
Earth: Speedy Command - 2 ap / 1 mp. 1-3 Range. This spell can only be used twice per target per turn. However, the damage is great for its cost. When cast on your Gobgob your Gobgob will gain 1 charge of Shooting Star. Shooting Star allows the Gobgob to swap places with a target (Heals allies and hurt enemies). Up to 2 charges allowed per turn.
Earth: Motivating Command - 5 ap / 0 mp. 1-3 Range. This spell has decent single target damage on par with Weakening Command's AoE. But the fact that it is only a single target makes this spell next to useless in most situations. When cast on the Gobgob it gives 1 charge of Starry Motivation. This heals an ally for a small amount and gives +1 ap. This ranks low on the priority list.
Earth: Vital Command - 4 ap / 0 mp. 2-3 Range. This spell hits somewhat decently for the AP cost. When cast on your Gobgob it gives 1 charge of Lucky Star. Lucky Star allows your Gobgob to heal an ally for a moderate amount. Other spells can heal almost as much with an added effect making this spell bad for most situations. Ranks low on your priority list.
Earth: Weakening Command - 5 ap / 1 mp. 2-4 Range. The range can NOT be modified. This means even if you gain +1 range or if your enemy gives you -5 range you will still be able to cast this spell in the default range. This spell hits in a large AoE and it hits hard. When cast on your Gobgob it will gain 1 charge of Rain of Stars. Rain of Stars is an AoE the Gobgob can use to heal nearby allies while damaging nearby enemies.

Osamodas Specialties:
Gobgob Level 9 - 1 ap / 1 wp. 1-5 Range. Using this spell on an empty tile summons your Gobgob to the field. Using it on an enemy monster (Equal or less than your level) will let you 'capture' the creature upon death. It allows you to hold up to 5 different creatures. Also used to reach Dragon form.
Gobup Level 9 - 3 ap / 1 wp. 1-5 Range. You can use this spell to summon a creature from your Gobgob(Or you can simply click the summons icon from inside your Gobbag popup menu and click the field).
Possession Level 9 - 1 ap. 1-5 Range. No LoS. This spell allows you to take control of one of your summoned creatures for one turn. No LoS and 1 ap makes this extremely useful. Keep in mind using this ends your turn so use it last.
Critical Synergy Level 9 - 0 ap / 1 wp. Casting this on yourself gives the Osamodas +20% block chance for the turn. 20% crit chance for your Gobgob. 20% crit chance for the Osamodas while in Dragon form.
Symbiosa Level 9 - 2 ap. 1-4 Range. Cast this skill on your Gobgob to turn into your Dragon form. +30% damage/+20% resist/+1 range/+1 MP/+1AP.
Osamodas's Blessing Level 20 - +2 control. Helps you dual summon properly. It also increases your critical damage by +40% while in Dragon form.
Animal Guard Level 20 - 40% chance when you're attacked that your summons currently out (including your Gobgob) gain +40% damage/80% resist/+5 mp and their AI will want to kill whatever attacked you.
Prespic Hair Level 20 - When your summons are hit (Excluding Gobgob) they will reflect 20% of the damage taken back to the attacker. This includes allies. It also boosts your Gobgob's Water % by +3% every time you give it a command(Cast an Earth spell on it) capping at +100%.
Animal Link Level 20 - When your summons die they will heal you for 20% of their total HP. This passive also makes your Gobgob's Water % the same as your Earth %.
Phoenix Spirit Level 20 - When your summons die they have a 40% chance to come back to life with full HP. This can only happen once per summon per fight. This passive also gives you a 100% chance to come back to life with 20% HP when you die if you're in Dragon form at the time of death.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - January 20, 2015, 04:42:39.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #821527  Replies : 16  Views : 2861
posté January 18, 2015, 05:29:42 | #13
I'm not quite sure what you're asking. If you're level 157 you can experience all of the 'higher level' content already.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #821067  Replies : 2  Views : 385
posté January 17, 2015, 02:38:25 | #14
...I literally spent over 20,000 ogrines yesterday...

Thread : News  Preview message : #820580  Replies : 64  Views : 2210
posté January 13, 2015, 01:43:12 | #15
WTB: Nettlez(BOUGHT) Buying Nettlez.

Paying in kamas, I don't care if it's runed or not.

PM me in game: Zaiten
Or post here, please.

Thanks~

Got one. Thanks~

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - January 14, 2015, 03:16:45.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #819441  Replies : 0  Views : 132
posté January 09, 2015, 01:34:54 | #16
So what's the news on this? Anybody know when this update is happening?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #818536  Replies : 59  Views : 9976
posté November 14, 2014, 19:02:25 | #17
I sure hope it's a new class.

And holy FUCK. So many people bitching about lore. Get the fuck over it.

Thread : News  Preview message : #796446  Replies : 248  Views : 6481
posté October 18, 2014, 03:03:50 | #18
I don't get it. What is special about this scroll? Isn't there a normal scroll of absolution? Does this one have... unlimited uses or something?

Thread : News  Preview message : #788303  Replies : 24  Views : 1559
posté September 11, 2014, 18:10:24 | #19
Selling - Victus Helmet 6/7/5 I'm selling a Victus Helmet that is runed to be 6/7/5 (damage).

PM Zaiten in game or post here if you want to buy.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #774377  Replies : 0  Views : 138
posté September 11, 2014, 07:32:50 | #20
This looks like a 'meh' version of my old build ._.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #774158  Replies : 40  Views : 10849