Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Eziekieal's profile
Statistics
99 Posts (0.09 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 09:07:35 | #1

Quote (LoveLion @ 24 April 2015 15:11) *
i was osamoda dragon air/earth last year, left the game and recently came back, realizing i had a free reset i turned myself into a summoner osamoda

after the reset i heard warchiefs were hugely nerfed and being lvl 69 myself i wonder what summons should i get for myself at the moment since everything has changed so much

also a very specific set that would help me? for dragon i had all my set to give me AP
Warchiefs are probably still fine for now. Start getting whisperer summons as soon as you can. Then upgrade to Shushus. That's all I can say right now, I still haven't looked into older summons as it has been a long time since I've needed them.

A specific gear set? My guide hasn't covered specific sets yet, but for dual summoning you'll need 8 control to summon two summons at your level. So aim for control on your gear.

Check out the builder here:
Click here

You can search for any gear on there that is fit for your requirements. Good luck. Feel free to ask me if you need any more help. Check my guide in detail too as I'm trying to put all the information I can in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minor guide update: I added some pictures to my post since people kept asking. I couldn't add in the last few pictures as I've reached the image limit. Sorry about that guys. But I hope what I've added helps the guide be easier on your eyes.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 27, 2015, 09:13:33.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #855959  Replies : 46  Views : 7549
posté Today - 08:32:48 | #2

Quote (Dragoned @ 27 April 2015 06:37) *

Quote (Eziekieal @ 27 April 2015 05:44) *
Fancy.

I'm Zaiten from the Nox server.

I've considered doing what you've done with all the costumes but... I like having space in my bag. At this moment I have 56 different costumes. Too much. Not to mention the doubles of costumes I have for all of my alts, haha.
Well your HB looks like one big warehouse
So many costumes thats really awesome.

Anyway, you are in a different level there.... you probably will have to use one HB just for the costumes, another alt HB for the achievs rewards, etc etc....
Haha, yeah. I might do that some day... I'm pretty lazy though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855950  Replies : 15  Views : 346
posté Today - 05:44:25 | #3
Fancy.

I'm Zaiten from the Nox server.

My bag is a mess at the moment. I'll fix it up one day:

I've considered doing what you've done with all the costumes but... I like having space in my bag. At this moment I have 56 different costumes. Too much. Not to mention the doubles of costumes I have for all of my alts, haha.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 27, 2015, 05:49:34.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855907  Replies : 15  Views : 346
posté Yesterday - 23:31:32 | #4

Quote (VisionCelestia @ 26 April 2015 13:24) *
i would only ever have kick started that for the Nox Costume, everything else in it you can probably find readily available online somewhere lol
Haha. The rewards are nice, but I really only did it because it's the only way a normal player could help Wakfu succeed. Outside of the normal beta testing/feedback/recruitment.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855804  Replies : 19  Views : 771
posté Yesterday - 11:52:58 | #5

Quote (Airael @ 26 April 2015 07:58) *
Eziekieal what number backer were you? (you can check on the kickstarter in 'backed projects')
Apparently they're sending them by backer number, I am #2257 so hopefully not too long xD But I haven't received any email for confirmation of shipping like you're supposed to get :x
I was backer: #1378

Good luck with getting yours!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855707  Replies : 19  Views : 771
posté Yesterday - 04:08:14 | #6

Quote (Elzzup @ 26 April 2015 02:53) *
I dont know if anyone noticed but it costs 1 wakfu point to summon and you can only have 5 summons.

this costs a total of 5 wakfu points.

If there is a cap on summon why does it cost wakfu points?

What is wakfu good for on an osamados?

----------------------

Summons scale very badly.

As an osamados it should be upto me which summon I want to use. a lvl 74 rat should still be useful at lvl 175.

How to solve this issue?

A summons stats should be based off of your character level OR summoner level somehow,

I think it would be incredibly interesting having control effect the overall stats of your summons
Gobgob and Critical Synergy use WP as well.

Your summons damage will be boosted based on your highest % element.

Take a look at my guide for additional information:
Click here

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 26, 2015, 04:08:32.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #855620  Replies : 1  Views : 107
posté April 25, 2015, 02:31:57 | #7

Quote (Airael @ 25 April 2015 02:24) *

Quote (Eziekieal @ 25 April 2015 02:12) *

Quote (Airael @ 25 April 2015 02:10) *
Is that your kickstarter package?
Yep!
I'm so happy for you! But sad for myself ;_; ... I live in New Zealand and I don't think it'll arrive any time soon *sigh*
Thanks! =p

I hope yours gets there soon!

Quote (AlaHeart @ 25 April 2015 02:24) *
Got mine today too, glad you got yours intact. I had been reading some worrying comments on the kickstarter about people packages being broken and damaged.
Yeah, haha. Nothing wrong with mine at all! It's a huge relief.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 25, 2015, 02:33:08.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855289  Replies : 19  Views : 771
posté April 25, 2015, 02:12:10 | #8

Quote (Airael @ 25 April 2015 02:10) *
Is that your kickstarter package?
Yep!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855282  Replies : 19  Views : 771
posté April 25, 2015, 02:00:06 | #9
Check out what I just got in the mail; Thanks Ankama~

Just got here an hour ago! California.

Thanks, Ankama!

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 25, 2015, 03:02:25.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855275  Replies : 19  Views : 771
posté April 24, 2015, 04:32:55 | #10

Quote (kurausu @ 24 April 2015 04:24) *
Read this.

Azael is the Lead Game Designer for wakfu.
Informative. Thank you for the link.

Quote (Monsterjellybelly @ 24 April 2015 04:32) *
Don't hold your breath. They were "targeting" March/April back in December.
I heard this as well. But he claims the date is staying.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #854968  Replies : 8  Views : 434
posté April 24, 2015, 04:15:25 | #11
Are you guessing? Or do you have a topic where an official Ankama staff member stated that?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #854962  Replies : 8  Views : 434
posté April 24, 2015, 04:10:24 | #12
The Heroes Update Hey guys. I've been waiting for the heroes update for a long time now. I heard some rumors it was going to hopefully be ready last month. Sadly nothing yet.

Has anybody else heard anything on this update? Last I saw on the beta server the whole system was working fantastically.

It's stopping a lot of my friends from playing. They're all waiting on that feature.

-alsoOsaRevampNextPlz-

P.S. Sabi - If you read this, since you reply to community posts a lot, I would like to point out I'm happy you didn't ban me. Back when SE was still around after a meeting in one of the GM's haven bags I made an effort to ninja up and slap you across the face. I ran off directly afterwards. It was all in good fun, I swear.

...Or maybe it was somebody else... I just remember it being a GM. I forgot about this until recently.

Good times.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 24, 2015, 04:18:30.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #854960  Replies : 8  Views : 434
posté April 23, 2015, 01:47:46 | #13

Quote (HikariYo @ 23 April 2015 01:37) *
Thank you for all the information guys, it's greatly appreciated. And shushu's are around my level range you say? Are you talking about the level 100 ones?

Also...There was a creature I really REALLY wanted to tame way back when I was playing because it looked so so badass...Cannot remember what it is. It was a level 100 blue boowolf I think. Back then everybody wanted it because it could use a special spell to save your Osa from certain death or something I believe.

Is that creature still tameable/in game? Also is he just as good as the shushu tameable monster?

If I even do come back the creatures I love most are at level 100 unfortunately.

Whisperer Crackler (level 100) I think
The blue boowolf is also level 100 if he's even still in the game
and now shushu's (which I don't know if they were in the game back when I was playing)

My question is - Is the whispered crackler or boowolf superior to the shushu monster? And what makes the shushu monster thingy so popular compared to the other two creatures?

I just think that the whispered cracklers/crackrocks...actually anything (ancestral crackler especially) are the coolest looking tameable monsters in the game. It's unfortunate that you can't have them scale with your level

And for now - Level 94. What summons should I be using at this current level? (I already know what I SHOULD be using at 100 or so)

3 wild warchiefs are doing some nasty damage at the moment but i'm sure they'll die against things that are actually at my level...I'm guessing the darn whispered crossbow guys are my only options at the moment? (I hate both the whispered crossbow guys due to their stupid AI and the infantry ones due to them not locking monsters that well and low damage.)

Srsly though...The dumb crossbow guys never use the fire attack x 2 on their own. I have to possess them to use the fire bow attack and unfortunately...it doesn't do damage like it did back in the day

Anything suitable around level 94 (not above because I already know what to use at level 98+) that can maybe tank/lock and another thing to do decent damage? Because I got all my points back on my osa and stupidly spent them all on basically the same summoner stats I used to have back in the day because I didn't know that osa's got hit with the nerfbat so hard >.
No problem! Yeah, those shushus. Level 100/125 ones. I think there's another leveled one... I out leveled them by the time they were added.

You're thinking of a Boohemoth. At level 100 go the Frigost questline. Once you use the climbing gear and go down the ledge you'll find Boohemoths down there. (The quests are quick up to that point. Maybe 20-30 minutes.)

Shushu is considered better then the Boohemoth, I'd say. But I agree; he's a badass. Test them both out. Shushu's are juuust after 100. Boohemoth is directly at 100.

Shushu's are probably the best for the level range. The level 125(?) one's for sure. They hit in a small line with one attack that also pulls the target to them. And they hit hard.

There's some sexy looking monsters you can capture at higher levels. Like Sramvas.

At level 94...? I think I was still using the Whisperer mobs at that level. But again, it's been a while since I've used lower leveled summons.

We didn't get nerfed that badly. It's just that the other classes have had revamps. We're due for ours soon enough.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #854532  Replies : 9  Views : 303
posté April 22, 2015, 20:13:30 | #14

Quote (HikariYo @ 22 April 2015 05:06) *
I don't remember the exact date I last played but when I did play, my Osa felt different. Something has changed and I can't quite put my finger on it.

I've noticed that leadership is now control and that you can only summon once per turn :/

Also did they get rid of gear stats that give % damage to pets? Or something like that? My pets hit so low now it's sad.

My rats used to hit for like 400+ a hit now they do half that if i'm lucky. I found a wild warchief and tamed it - super fun summon but I swear my pets used to hit way harder. I don't like the class anymore. It seems way weak now.

What happened?

Also my Osa is level 94 with 8 control. Any creatures I should be taming/using?

Any websites for any suitable builds? I tried looking some up but it seems like this game is dead...Everything I find is from like 2013 or 2014. >
I'll try to cover everything you asked...

Leadership is control now, yes. One summon per turn, yes.

Yes, gear with Summon Damage % is removed. Now they DO gain a boost to their damage based on YOUR damage. I don't have time to find the exact changelog for you but basically the stronger your own stats the stronger your summons get.

Blimprats are just lower summons now. It's not popular to summon multiple weak minions these days. You have to summon higher leveled ones. Two at your level is still considered the best.

Level 94? Mm... It's been a long time since I've used low level summons. You can get a Strawberry Jelly soon... The Shushu's are pretty nice for that level range as well.

As for builds I myself have made a fairly detailed guide which you can find here:
Click here

I've done my best to include the best Osa builds and I'm maintaining/updating the guide still. I haven't gone over specific summons to use simply because so much has changed since I was a low level Osamodas. I plan on re-leveling some low Osa's up for my personal use (Which will also help me with a summons guide). But until I do that there is still other resources out there.

If you have questions about Osa's/my guide just make a post there. I check it for updates a few times a day and do my best to answer questions.

And Osa's aren't bad at all. We have some flaws... But our utility is still amazing. Good luck!

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #854413  Replies : 9  Views : 303
posté April 20, 2015, 03:34:13 | #15
I would just use x5 Armored command instead of 2x weakening if allies were in the range. 12 ap in Dragon form lets you Bwork + 5x.

But again, it's personal preference in some situations.

I hope you decide what is best for you! Good luck.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #853533  Replies : 46  Views : 7549
posté April 19, 2015, 10:18:39 | #16

Quote (Wessolf @ 19 April 2015 03:28) *
Hello, this is a pretty great guide, but I'm just wondering about what makes Armored Command better than Motivating Command at the moment after the nerfs it recieved quite some time ago.

I'm asking this because despite being fixed on a line range, I sorta found Motivating to be a lot more useful both in Dragon form, where it's basically a single-target weakening command that costs 1MP less, and as support with AP and heals.

And I would've definitely picked Armored if it still had its old support effects of being stackable and giving heals (though even without heals, that would've been great already). I know the shields were given slightly more HP to compensate for that, but could I ask for a comparison on why Armored might be picked over Motivating atm?
Great question. Well, there's a few reasons that Motivating Command isn't a skill I ever use. That's because while it CAN heal it's a single target spell. For 5ap.

Motivating Command: Hits a single target decently. Can heal a single ally and give +2ap when used with Gobgob. HOWEVER, this costs 5AP to use.

You can heal just as much with Weakening Command through the Gobgob in an AoE. The AoE heals allies and damages enemies. This spell is 5ap/1mp.

The only advantage motivating command has is the fact that it gives a little bit of AP. But honestly for the cost it's not really worth it. Unless you wanted to completely focus on Gobgob support, I suggest not bothering with motivating command.

Armored Command can still give decent shields through your gobgob. And outside of that it can still hit pretty decently. 2AP. This makes it a nicer 'filler attack' as well.

In my guide I also mention that Speedy Command can be picked instead of Armored Command. It's personal preference. Speedy Command hits harder than armored and can swap allies/enemies around AND heal allies... but sucks up your MP. 2ap/1mp.

So long story short: If you plan on being a full support Gobgob Osamodas then you COULD get motivating command. But if you're mainly a dragon with just gobgob support as an extra that I would suggest another Earth spell over motivating. 2ap with a minor heal isn't that amazing for the AP it costs you every turn.

I'm glad you find my guide useful! Hope this helps you!

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 22, 2015, 20:29:12.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #853327  Replies : 46  Views : 7549
posté April 18, 2015, 20:22:14 | #17

Quote (JesterGate @ 18 April 2015 18:28) *
Was considering a Dragon build but more inclined towards Air/Earth since I'm dual clienting with Fire/Air Ecaflip. However, how would the Earth spells works if I am fused with my Gobgob? Or is Air/Fire the way to go?
Air/Earth dragon is still a great build. Earth has one of the biggest AoE spells in the game, and it can be used twice a turn if you have 10ap. The single target spells still hit pretty hard. And Air itself is fantastic in dragon form.

I cover all the spells in more detail at the bottom of my guide if you're curious. And I rank them on usefulness.

There's an Air/Earth Dragon section as well.

Remember that you can pick a secondary focus as an Osamodas once you level up some more. Air/Earth means you can be a dual summoner or Gobgob support build as your secondary.

I explain it as well as I can in my guide but feel free to ask me any questions if you need more help/advice.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 18, 2015, 20:35:08.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #853153  Replies : 46  Views : 7549
posté April 12, 2015, 23:40:38 | #18

Quote (thimaster @ 12 April 2015 20:16) *
Please add one more build to this guide:

Fire/Earth/Air Dual Summon Guide (Thats not a tri, btw)
Spells:
Fire: Boohowl
Fire: Mooing
Fire: Gurgling
Air: Whip
Earth: Speedy Command OR Weakening Command (A.K.A Crackler Punch)

This build focus on summoning monsters and dishing damage alongside them.

Speedy command is there so you can punish anyone who comes too close with two speedy and one mooing + gurgling. You can also use Weakening, to a runner gameplay, where you attacks with mooing, weakening and control a monster to focus your damage.
This build also benefits from area of eff damage.

Whip is there but just DON'T use it. You will use whip only when u can't do anything else, so, you buff your summons with it.

Also, it is a 10AP build, but also work wonders with a 12AP osamodas.

Lastly, If your summons die and you needs to fight alone, you can still transform into dragon form and cause havoc.

And yeah, this is a build I created myself for me. I don't know if anyone else use it.
I've personally never used this type of build. It's not something I would use myself, honestly. I see no advantage to this build when compared to the ones I've already posted. It's not efficient to have whip leveled up if you're not even going to fight with it. See, your secondary focus is Dragon which means you can't take advantage of the damage boost on the whip spell.

I understand you level the whip spell so you can still buff your summons with it even if your Air % is low, but I don't like that. It isn't something I would do. Leveling a single earth spell for combat and not even having a Gobgob secondary focus is just poor optimization. And Gurgling is just a bad spell to bother with overall.

I would recommend to you my Tri-Elemental build. It does everything your build does and much more. The synergy is the absolute best you can have as an Osamodas.

If being Tri-Elemental is out of your price range then I would suggest trying out one of my other builds. I've spent a lot of time testing them out so I know they're all good.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 12, 2015, 23:42:47.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #849881  Replies : 46  Views : 7549
posté April 07, 2015, 01:25:17 | #19
Sounds like a good plan! Glad I could help out!

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #847656  Replies : 46  Views : 7549