Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Eziekieal's profile
Statistics
83 Posts (0.08 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 10:18:39 | #1

Quote (Wessolf @ 19 April 2015 03:28) *
Hello, this is a pretty great guide, but I'm just wondering about what makes Armored Command better than Motivating Command at the moment after the nerfs it recieved quite some time ago.

I'm asking this because despite being fixed on a line range, I sorta found Motivating to be a lot more useful both in Dragon form, where it's basically a single-target weakening command that costs 1MP less, and as support with AP and heals.

And I would've definitely picked Armored if it still had its old support effects of being stackable and giving heals (though even without heals, that would've been great already). I know the shields were given slightly more HP to compensate for that, but could I ask for a comparison on why Armored might be picked over Motivating atm?
Great question. Well, there's a few reasons that Motivating Command isn't a skill I ever use. That's because while it CAN heal it's a single target spell. For 5ap.

Motivating Command: Hits a single target decently. Can heal a single ally and give +2ap when used with Gobgob. HOWEVER, this costs 5AP to use.

You can heal just as much with Weakening Command through the Gobgob in an AoE. The AoE heals allies and damages enemies. This spell is 5ap/1mp.

The only advantage motivating command has is the fact that it gives a little bit of AP. But honestly for the cost it's not really worth it. Unless you wanted to completely focus on Gobgob support, I suggest not bothering with motivating command.

Armored Command can still give decent shields through your gobgob. And outside of that it can still hit pretty decently. 2AP. This makes it a nicer 'filler attack' as well.

In my guide I also mention that Speedy Command can be picked instead of Armored Command. It's personal preference. Speedy Command hits harder than armored and can swap allies/enemies around AND heal allies... but sucks up your MP. 2ap/1mp.

So long story short: If you plan on being a full support Gobgob Osamodas then you COULD get motivating command. But if you're mainly a dragon with just gobgob support as an extra that I would suggest another Earth spell over motivating. 2ap with a minor heal isn't that amazing for the AP is costs you every turn.

I'm glad you find my guide useful! Hope this helps you!

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 19, 2015, 10:26:36.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #853327  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté April 18, 2015, 20:22:14 | #2

Quote (JesterGate @ 18 April 2015 18:28) *
Was considering a Dragon build but more inclined towards Air/Earth since I'm dual clienting with Fire/Air Ecaflip. However, how would the Earth spells works if I am fused with my Gobgob? Or is Air/Fire the way to go?
Air/Earth dragon is still a great build. Earth has one of the biggest AoE spells in the game, and it can be used twice a turn if you have 10ap. The single target spells still hit pretty hard. And Air itself is fantastic in dragon form.

I cover all the spells in more detail at the bottom of my guide if you're curious. And I rank them on usefulness.

There's an Air/Earth Dragon section as well.

Remember that you can pick a secondary focus as an Osamodas once you level up some more. Air/Earth means you can be a dual summoner or Gobgob support build as your secondary.

I explain it as well as I can in my guide but feel free to ask me any questions if you need more help/advice.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 18, 2015, 20:35:08.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #853153  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté April 12, 2015, 23:40:38 | #3

Quote (thimaster @ 12 April 2015 20:16) *
Please add one more build to this guide:

Fire/Earth/Air Dual Summon Guide (Thats not a tri, btw)
Spells:
Fire: Boohowl
Fire: Mooing
Fire: Gurgling
Air: Whip
Earth: Speedy Command OR Weakening Command (A.K.A Crackler Punch)

This build focus on summoning monsters and dishing damage alongside them.

Speedy command is there so you can punish anyone who comes too close with two speedy and one mooing + gurgling. You can also use Weakening, to a runner gameplay, where you attacks with mooing, weakening and control a monster to focus your damage.
This build also benefits from area of eff damage.

Whip is there but just DON'T use it. You will use whip only when u can't do anything else, so, you buff your summons with it.

Also, it is a 10AP build, but also work wonders with a 12AP osamodas.

Lastly, If your summons die and you needs to fight alone, you can still transform into dragon form and cause havoc.

And yeah, this is a build I created myself for me. I don't know if anyone else use it.
I've personally never used this type of build. It's not something I would use myself, honestly. I see no advantage to this build when compared to the ones I've already posted. It's not efficient to have whip leveled up if you're not even going to fight with it. See, your secondary focus is Dragon which means you can't take advantage of the damage boost on the whip spell.

I understand you level the whip spell so you can still buff your summons with it even if your Air % is low, but I don't like that. It isn't something I would do. Leveling a single earth spell for combat and not even having a Gobgob secondary focus is just poor optimization. And Gurgling is just a bad spell to bother with overall.

I would recommend to you my Tri-Elemental build. It does everything your build does and much more. The synergy is the absolute best you can have as an Osamodas.

If being Tri-Elemental is out of your price range then I would suggest trying out one of my other builds. I've spent a lot of time testing them out so I know they're all good.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 12, 2015, 23:42:47.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #849881  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté April 07, 2015, 01:25:17 | #4
Sounds like a good plan! Glad I could help out!

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #847656  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté April 05, 2015, 19:52:21 | #5

Quote (celestialknight @ 05 April 2015 17:36) *

Quote (Eziekieal @ 05 April 2015 03:54) *
I'd suggest NEVER getting prespic hair. It hurts the party and yourself way more than it helps.

If there's really nothing left for you to get then I would suggest picking a secondary focus. If you don't want dragon you could get Gobgob support as a secondary if you're Earth.

If you're really against all of that then at least ignore prespic hair. It's not worth it.
Prespic hair was "fixed" with this last update. It no longer ruins challenges for you. It could be pretty usefull now. But in the end, its still the one that I find to be the most useless to lvl.
I've never cared about the bug. I care that in group play Prespic Hair is terrible. Lets be honest: Our summons derp a lot and we can't control both all the time. As a dual summoner you don't want Prespic Hair. If your party needs to hit your summon to hurt the enemy it will reflect the damage back at them. If they fix that then I would say it's worth leveling last for a Dual Summoner.

I HIGHLY suggest that you(Cheesey22) pick a secondary focus as an Osa to put your points into as prespic hair isn't worth it.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #847279  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté April 05, 2015, 03:54:15 | #6
I'd suggest NEVER getting prespic hair. It hurts the party and yourself way more than it helps.

If there's really nothing left for you to get then I would suggest picking a secondary focus. If you don't want dragon you could get Gobgob support as a secondary if you're Earth.

If you're really against all of that then at least ignore prespic hair. It's not worth it.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #847151  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté April 03, 2015, 20:43:37 | #7

Quote (Routic @ 03 April 2015 00:57) *
You totally need moar pictures.
Dammit, Matt. Don't you have some college math to do?

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - April 03, 2015, 20:44:02.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #846810  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté April 01, 2015, 12:12:08 | #8
If you check the bottom of each Elemental Dragon section I say which elements have the highest damage output. Which is typically going to be Fire/Air, so you're on the right path. But read through my handbook, I explain the benefits to each build and what you can do about a secondary focus as an Osamodas.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #845746  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté March 31, 2015, 09:23:14 | #9

Quote (Delaz @ 29 March 2015 08:36) *
Need more pictures o.o, overall looking nice.
I don't see any need for pictures personally. I've packed this guide with all sorts of information. Could you explain why you think I need pictures? And of what?

I'm glad you enjoy it though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guide updated for [OHB-B-4] - Gobgob Support Osa.

I'm not sure what I should add to the guide next. Equipment isn't something I plan on doing until the very end, but if anybody has any suggestions I'm happy to hear all of your suggestions!

Considering a 'Tips 'n Tricks' section. Small things every Osamodas learns over time just by playing the class. I would hope it would help boost the learning speed for newer players. I'd welcome all additions to that section.

But any other ideas! Let me know, please! Or if there's something in this guide that you think is wrong or just simply question. I love hearing others opinions behind things. Who knows, we might help each other figure out a whole new sexy playstyle~

Edit: I'm also thinking of adding in more in depth explanations of how capturing/summoning/control/Gobgob commands work. Open to all suggestions!

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - March 31, 2015, 09:31:52.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #845128  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté March 29, 2015, 07:06:57 | #10
Sorry guys. I've been busy with work, other video games, and learning programming... and I've been waiting for the Heroes update to play Wakfu again.

But if you guys really find this handbook useful I'll update it tonight~ Expect an update in the next few hours.

Guide updated for [OHB-B-3] - Dual Summoning Osa~. I'll be adding the final build section in later tonight. Then I need to decide what part of the guide to work on next... Suggestions all welcome!

Quote (Nadyawin @ 18 February 2015 12:16) *
Thanks for your work! I'm playing an Earth/Air Dragon Osa with Armored Command, Motivating Command, Weakening Command, Crobak and Whip. Since Level 100 I got the feeling that a restat might be good idea and was looking for some advice. The condensed information you've put here together really helps a great deal.

Just a small correction for Motivating Command in your spell list: The Starry Motivation charge should give +2 AP and not +1 AP.
Glad I was able to help!

And nice catch! I fixed it. Thank you.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - March 29, 2015, 08:13:08.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #844485  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté February 11, 2015, 02:36:08 | #11
You still can't name your summons, sadly. I loved that feature.

I named my summons after Pokemon. Crackler forms were Machop/Machoke/Machamp, for example. Haha.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #829236  Replies : 3  Views : 512
posté February 07, 2015, 23:47:19 | #12
Max out Osamodas's blessing.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #828280  Replies : 9  Views : 1415
posté February 02, 2015, 23:16:37 | #13
Never get prespic hair. It causes much more trouble than it's worth. (And it's worth very little).

Click here

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #826629  Replies : 2  Views : 447
posté January 31, 2015, 00:09:47 | #14

Quote (eizyiz @ 30 January 2015 08:02) *
I guess need to restat, since Bwork aint really needed.

Need help on EQ selection. A little higher lvl than your screenshot but a lot lower in dmg.

Cant recall what item i have on atm.( Might be a solo - going to sub it for crown. Or i do have a crown .)

For the relic thinking of going for nettle or do u recommend flax?

For dmg, aoe & distance or single target? Please advice.

Thanks in advance.
I'm using a Nettlez at the moment but Flax with other equips would give you a better overall stat boost.

You'll want distance damage.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #825672  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté January 28, 2015, 10:01:22 | #15

Quote (VampyriaTsuki @ 28 January 2015 09:30) *
I wouldn't level up Bwork Trump as the use of it is simply for it's utility to turn the enemy's back. Whip + Scara is amazing for Air damage and bwork (which I have at level 10) will only be used when I cannot backstab there's no need to level it imo.
Exactly.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #824823  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté January 28, 2015, 09:10:25 | #16

Quote (eizyiz @ 28 January 2015 07:42) *
Nicely written. Was fire/earth, now mainly on air/fire.( dual summon/dragon) Great idea on the tri build, would test that. But not really sure how to use the gobgob, never really used them.

Now to get 3 ele eqs.(which would be a little problem) What pet do u suggest by the way? A natural element one or something with other buffs?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks! Gobgob is pretty easy to use, you just cast your earth spells on it instead of an enemy and it allows the Gobgob to use the corresponding spell.

I use a Tofu personally (+25% damage). But if you NEED an extra control you could use a Tamed Abomination/Wodent. I like having the raw damage over other pet buffs usually; hence the Tofu.

Quote (Viliax @ 28 January 2015 08:36) *
I usually do this combo with my 3 element dragon osa. 12ap.
At spells lvl 170, attacking from the front.

(2AP) Bwork Trump: 34 damage (turns enemy around for backstab)
(2MP) Scara leaf: 47 damage +(12 backstab)
(4AP2MP) Mooing: 115 damage +(29 backstab)
(2AP1MP) Speedy Command: 67 damage +(17 backstab)
(2AP1MP) Speedy Command: 67 damage +(17 backstab)
(2AP) Armored Command: 42 damage +(10 backstab)

Using 6mp and 12ap for a total of 457 base damage in 1 turn. Not counting crit hits and the Bwork Trump that allows your teammates to do backstab as well for that extra 25% final damage. Though it's kinda limited in aoe and air spells. It might be worth it to keep bwork trump low level and use whip instead.
I'm not a fan of leveling Bwork Trump for damage myself. Whip is flexible, has a high range, and the damage is sexy(boosted in Dragon form).

But yeah, as Osas we have so many combos we can use, haha. A lot of it is situational.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - January 28, 2015, 09:13:52.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #824804  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté January 28, 2015, 06:22:13 | #17
Here you are. A somewhat outdated Osadex.
Click here

Summons don't matter much until higher levels. Just a few basic ones will get you by for a while. The Gobball family is popular for lower levels.

Chafers around 50...

Boowolf is good around level 64. Tank/Damage

Whisperer mobs from 85-100

Strawberry Jelly around 100.

Frigost Northern Archer at 112...

Shushu mobs around... 125.

Wabbit Island Sharpshooter at 140.

Srambad Sramva at 150.

That'll last you a while. I didn't realize how long its been since I've used low level mobs, haha. Lots of new ones since I was a lower level Osa.

I'm currently writing an in-depth guide for all Osas here:
Click here

It's currently unfinished though, haha. Sorry. I need to make progress on it soon.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - January 28, 2015, 06:22:36.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #824764  Replies : 1  Views : 624
posté January 20, 2015, 21:45:46 | #18
Haha, that was my mindset by naming it handbook ;D Glad you find it useful!

Yeah, I plan on adding in some equipment suggestions in the future but it's closer to the bottom of my list of things to add. For now I suggest everybody uses
Click here

I linked it in my first post as well.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #822035  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté January 20, 2015, 11:44:27 | #19

Quote (Gelgy @ 20 January 2015 10:57) *
Thank you so much for writing this! I was thinking of switching to a build like the utility-tribrid you've described on my Osa's next restat, and you've saved me a massive headache of trying to figure out where to put my specialty points for a tribrid.
You're welcome! Glad I could help.

Keep in mind the specialty leveling order I put for the Tri-build focuses on Dual Summoning first. Dragon second. And Gobgob support third. Around 130 is when you'll be proficient in all 3 of the playstyles.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #821822  Replies : 38  Views : 6471
posté January 20, 2015, 10:16:17 | #20
In Dragon form you have 12ap/6mp. Enough for proper attack combinations.

11ap while not in Dragon allows for higher base attack on yourself along with more useful mechanics. For example when I had a 12ap build I rarely had my summons lined up for 2x boohowl while dual summoning. So with 11ap I usually can Boohowl + Weakening Command. Boohowl + Mooing + Possess. Boohowl + Whip + Possess. Mooing + Weakening Command + Possess. With Scaraleaf wing slapped on to all of those.

There's other combinations as well, but those are just off the top of my head.

Basically from my experience I know you will rarely have the field lined up perfectly for you. 11ap allows for the most flexibility rather than just using Boohowl twice as that leaves you with literally nothing else to do on your turn. I found myself doing other things 99% of the time rather than using Boohowl twice. (And if you're using Boohowl twice you have no AP to even posses to help position them for another 2x Boohowl!)

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - January 20, 2015, 10:27:17.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #821789  Replies : 38  Views : 6471