Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Eziekieal's profile
201 Posts (0.16 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté September 30, 2015, 13:07:39 | #1

Quote (Laraso @ 30 September 2015 08:26) *

Quote (Eziekieal @ 30 September 2015 06:20) *
Update: Slightly organized the post and updated Symbiosa to show that it no longer reduces the summons's damage while in Dragon form.

Are you sure that's correct? The tooltip for the skill in-game still says that it reduces summon final damage by 30%, and the patch notes says "In Dragon Mode, damage from allies’ summons will no longer be reduced.". Summons definitely feel like they do considerably less damage still in-game when in dragon form.

I'm guessing Ankama meant they fixed a bug that if you had two Osamoda's in the party, and one went into dragon form, the other Osamoda's summon would get a damage debuff? I've never experienced such a bug but that's the only explanation I can think of.
I actually just listened to another Osamodas on that one since I was busy with a project today. I'll go ahead and remove that change for now unless somebody proves otherwise.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #911642  Replies : 121  Views : 28457
posté September 30, 2015, 06:20:33 | #2

Quote (Yunru @ 29 September 2015 14:24) *
Well summon osa is kinda usless now, but looking at new moon items fire/wind drago osa seems to be a best choice. (with range damage)
There is a lot of area/range damage on new gear.

Click here

Ferocious Fangs (amulet) or Black Talisman
Ring Utan (ring)
Nomad Cape (back) or Tropicape
Tropical Epaulettes (must have)
Tropical Belt (control belt that allows you to run araund with 10 control)
Sinuous Dagger (offhand dagger)
Fortified Fist (in case you use some other relic -- ring)
Nutte Covering (helmet.. in case you dont use Wa crown)

One good gear combo is:
Palm Charm 1 ap 1 mp 1 range (amulet) and Thing Thongs 1 range boots with a 120% distance damage (boots). But in that case you need to move major points from range to ap.
It also frees you a wa crown slot for nutte covering.
There hasn't been a 'Summon Osa' since we could dual summon. Every Osa is summoning now, the only difference is if they want to go Dragon or stay normal to use buffs.

I'm not worried about all the new gear.

Update: Slightly organized the post. I also updated the FAQ to explain that your summon only gains 80% of your stats now instead of 100%. 

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - September 30, 2015, 13:07:57.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #911527  Replies : 121  Views : 28457
posté September 27, 2015, 01:57:37 | #3
There's no site for that. But the name was already taken.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #910181  Replies : 1  Views : 209
posté September 26, 2015, 10:03:06 | #4
New Pokemon!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #910008  Replies : 11  Views : 669
posté September 25, 2015, 22:32:12 | #5

Quote (MRGoob @ 25 September 2015 22:24) *
You probably

1) used the same password for another site.

2) shared account info with someone else who you thought was a friend.

3) Typed your password into a scam site like free kamas or powerlevel today.

4) Keylogged computer from downloading something Wakfu related.

5) Someone you know in real life stole your password over your shoulder..

You can't get hacked any other way.

The only other way..

6) your password is ricesoup or password.
All true facts.

A comment on #6 - A long time ago on a browser based game there was a player named 'Link'. I found his name annoying since we all know who that is. His profile picture was even that. I went to the login screen

User: Link
Password: Zelda

Login Successful.

I was facepalming so hard.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #909847  Replies : 23  Views : 1070
posté September 25, 2015, 22:28:06 | #6
One day long ago I was running Spore... During the boss fight our Enutrof was too greedy and lunged for a pouch. It cost him his life. Because of that, it was a chain reaction of deaths and we ended up wiping.

Ever since that day I have marked Enutrofs as my mortal enemy. For all of eternity.

Take their bags away. Then their shovels. Then their life!

$%#@ Enutrofs!

Also this one time I jokingly called an Enutrof a 'Scumbag Enutrof' for stealing the loot. And another party member proceeded to 'White Knight' them since it was a female Enutrof. When I claimed it was a simply reference and they should just google the scumbag meme the Enutrof claimed to be crying hardcore in real life over me saying 'Scumbag Enutrof'. The White Knight proceeded to pamper her.

This is phase 2 in my eternal hate for Enutrofs.

Death to all Enutrofs.

I never let any join my party for dungeons anymore. They're all greedy to the point of causing problems in the fight. I don't even mind their extra loot, I just mind that they're SO focused on that damn pouch that they can ruin a fight.

Okay, I'm done.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #909844  Replies : 92  Views : 2009
posté September 24, 2015, 21:03:20 | #7

Quote (Laraso @ 24 September 2015 20:37) *

Quote (Eziekieal @ 24 September 2015 06:57) *

Wait, what equipment are you using that lets you get to 521% damage at level 100?

I also have points into general damage instead of a secondary stat right now, so my % seems higher than usual. I usually put my secondary stat in later on.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #909470  Replies : 15  Views : 1043
posté September 24, 2015, 07:22:58 | #8

Quote (Laraso @ 24 September 2015 07:15) *
Sorry I'm stupid, I just realized that the cactus guys I was trying to kill have almost 70% fire resistance... That coupled with the fact that Osamoda's have less solo potential now that you only get one summon, probably combined to make me feel useless. I guess I'll give them more of a chance.

My gear is fine, I started playing Wakfu after that gear update. I don't exactly remember when I took a break from the game but it feels like it's been about a year.

Just wondering, you sound like you think the summoner/buffer (no dragon) playstyle is still viable in your post, but how do you think it compares to the dragon/summoner playstyle? Is the dragon stronger? From other posts I read on these forums some people seem to think that it's strictly better, and it's what convinced me to change.
The thing is with the build I use on my main I can buff just as well as any other Osa. And I can still use Dragon form as well as any other Osa.

If you're in a group and you need to support then you can just fine. And while I will agree potential damage output is higher with buff summon + Dragon Osa, you can still hit really hard overall if you keep your summon buffed while not going dragon and use elemental advantages to your... advantage.

You still have plenty of solo potential. At 165 I was capable of soloing Wa (A level 142 dungeon). I can solo Srambad(Also a 142 dungeon) as well.

Edit: Keep in mind that your summons have REDUCED damage when you're in dragon form. So when you're still normal and you're buffing them, they hit hard.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - September 24, 2015, 07:29:38.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #909255  Replies : 15  Views : 1043
posté September 24, 2015, 06:57:39 | #9
Osamodas's are great still. If you haven't read this already then I would suggest taking a peek:
Click here

It's the pinned guide in the Osamodas section that I wrote to help out every Osamodas.

I main a high level Osa and play plenty of Osa alts.

If you're on Nox I'm happy to help you out in-game as well(My character is named Zaiten). Here's the stats from one of my Osa alts that I made just yesterday:

So it's possible to raise your stats higher than what they are. I do decent damage even at level 100.

Don't bother touching backstab. Crits then Crit damage is the right choice. Bwork is good because even if you don't have points in backstab everybody always does more damage when the enemy is facing away from you. Back>Side>Front.

I would suggest putting your points into range over AoE. Unless you're planning on using Earth Dragon as the spells turn into melee range. Then that's a whole different secondary to focus on altogether...

Anyways, sorry if I started to sound confusing there. Let me know if you have any more questions. I tried my best in the above handbook link to give helpful builds/advice/information.

Edit: If you haven't played in over a year make sure your gear has the elements on it. A while back the gear update happened (I can't remember the exact date) and if you were wearing gear before then it counted as your gear having 0% on it until you unequipped it and identified it (Just double click it in your inventory).

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - September 24, 2015, 18:07:09.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #909249  Replies : 15  Views : 1043
posté September 21, 2015, 22:20:31 | #10

All I got.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #908575  Replies : 94  Views : 5352
posté September 18, 2015, 00:18:42 | #11

Quote (nabz4ayman @ 18 September 2015 00:09) *
No image posting killed off one of the main features. Seriously rethink that.
You can easily post the link to an image. So they click it before seeing. Works just fine.

Right click a picture->Copy Image Location->Paste

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - September 18, 2015, 00:19:31.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #907717  Replies : 13  Views : 1316
posté September 17, 2015, 23:40:14 | #12
Seems pretty cool so far. Convenient.

Though as a note voice activation for the chat channel is automatic. You can change it to push to talk in the options though. Just as a heads up to people.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #907708  Replies : 13  Views : 1316
posté September 17, 2015, 23:00:23 | #13

Quote (Braylar @ 17 September 2015 22:11) *
I was very confused because I did not see a guild recruitment thread when i initially posted this one. Can you send a link to those topics?
Here you go.

Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #907692  Replies : 5  Views : 362
posté September 17, 2015, 00:23:15 | #14

Quote (kilerama22 @ 16 September 2015 21:29) *
for a pet i recomend aabomination over the wodent whitch also gives +1 controll. ah and can you also make a guide for lvl 1 - 100 since all i see is late game build here. thank you very much for the help tho and ill check it out when i get to that level.
I tried to post all the builds in a way that you should focus on the skills listed on the top first and work your way down. So in theory it should work for an Osamodas regardless of their level.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - September 17, 2015, 00:24:11.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #907433  Replies : 121  Views : 28457
posté September 17, 2015, 00:21:24 | #15

Quote (draco146 @ 16 September 2015 20:29) *
So I have been looking through some of the advice about builds and such but I am coming up with a bit of a blank here. I'm new to wakfu and I like playing a summoner class, but I don't know how to procceed. At the moment I am only level 7 and I have a bunch of cats and they don't seem to level up with me? So I guess I just need to get higher level animals. The question is what should I look for at higher levels and how should I allocate my skills?
You have to constantly replace your summon as they do not scale.

Their damage is based on your own (Calculation can be found on the link below).

I wrote up this handbook to help people just like you. It's the pinned topic at the top of the Osamodas section. I try to keep it up to date and answer questions people may have.

Click here

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #907430  Replies : 2  Views : 347
posté September 14, 2015, 22:47:24 | #16

Quote (Mirokz @ 14 September 2015 22:27) *
i'm using nettlez + wa cwown.

Nettlez give a nice dmg boost and stats.
Try upgrading to a Flax with an Apothecloakery. It gives the same damage boost overall with higher resist.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - September 15, 2015, 22:18:15.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #906857  Replies : 121  Views : 28457
posté September 14, 2015, 21:39:31 | #17

Quote (ProphecysRager @ 14 September 2015 19:12) *
I'm not sure if you've said anywhere already, but I'd like to ask what epic you are using and what other epics would you consider using?

I'm struggling with selection atm as I wanna get rid of my Wa Cwown for Dora Borette, but I haven't been able to find a suitable replacement AP epic. (I wish there was an AP epic dagger :p)
I was using Woboots for a little while before switching to a Golden Belt. So that is still my current epic.

I'm considering switching to a Durable Shield later on.

As an Osa you only need 11 total AP since Dragon brings you up to 12. Plenty of good spell combos for 11ap and 12ap.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #906845  Replies : 121  Views : 28457
posté September 14, 2015, 00:37:09 | #18
Everything you've asked can be found here...

Click here

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #906650  Replies : 5  Views : 603
posté September 12, 2015, 20:32:56 | #19
No, he's right. Getting a pet to 1 hp is the best thing to do. I always do it myself.

In case you can't login for a certain amount of time for whatever reason, powders aren't wasted. Or if you stop playing Wakfu for a little while.

And I have over 5,000 powders at all times, so it's not like I'm hurting for them or anything.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #906423  Replies : 13  Views : 1097
posté September 11, 2015, 02:10:57 | #20

Quote (ticketpro @ 11 September 2015 01:59) *
i'm understand resolve is not instant but if i wait over one week and no isue it's can upset anyone :/
for comparison:
  • Blizard allow me wait just few min in live chat they resolved any problem
  • Riot Games its around 1-2h
  • Square-Enix if i lost my char bcs by mistake i removed wrong they recovered my char in same day
  • Ankama - over one week and nothing
I can personally attest to the fact that none of those companies meet those standards all the time.

I've spend a week waiting on Blizzard before.

It all depends on how the company is doing.

For example, I once spent ONE ENTIRE YEAR waiting for Nexon to reply to my ticket. All I got was a 'Sorry, can't help' as my reply.

You can't do shit against a game company because they own your account. It's their property. Sucks for you.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #905971  Replies : 13  Views : 517