Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Eziekieal's profile
Statistics
148 Posts (0.12 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté July 13, 2015, 03:12:03 | #1

Quote (themidnyght @ 12 July 2015 09:31) *

Quote (Eziekieal @ 11 July 2015 23:24) *

Quote (Wessolf @ 11 July 2015 02:28) *
Huh, so it's actually less useful to have a summon out due to the summon's lowered damages while in dragon form? Is the damage penalty really that severe?

Well I guess in this case, would any sort of support summon be better for fighting in dragon form? And do the damages revert to normal once the Osa reverts to normal?
I believe you lose 30% Final Damage while your summon is out. I haven't sat down to do the math on using a Dragon with a single summon yet, so I can't say for sure. But I will be posting a build for that soon.

The damage should revert when you go back to normal, yes.

Quote (Algus312 @ 11 July 2015 06:56) *
Thank you so much, man!
I am waiting for the full guide.
Elemental Dragon With Single Summon - What are the differences?
No problem! Glad you enjoy it so far.

The differences are just elemental spell combinations between different Dragon types. Most people go Dual Elemental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the delays guys! I was having my internet upgraded and it's been really causing me a lot of problems, haha. Limited internet the past couple days.
I noticed in your updated version you said BOTH summon damage and Osa damage are reduced when dragon+summon, but passives only mention summon damage reduction when in dragon form, where are you taking this Osa damage reduction from exactly?

I also want to add some stuff to the guide

1) When in dragon form, crackler´s punch stop costing 1wp. It only costs 5ap.
2) When you buff a summon or ally and then transform, it seems buffs remain in the characters window.
3) Whether intended or not, if you de-summon a creature you are still able to re-summon that same creature with full health. It seems summons are only truly gone when killed from damage.
4) Sramva slash swapping with summon in dragon form needs the summon to be in close proximity to an enemy... learned it the hard way when trying to escape that way from a death glyph
Sorry, I'm running on a couple hours of sleep right now. Where did I say it reduces the damage of both?

1. I actually didn't know that. Very good to know, thank you.
2. I did know this. It's a very useful mechanic for a Dragon build.
3. I also knew this. Phoenix Spirit revival works as well. You can desummon it after it dies once and resummon it back.
4. I experienced this before but I wasn't sure if it was a bug or not as I had it happen when the summon was just a couple tiles away. (Without being stable)

Thank you for this input! It will definitely help me with a couple tweaks to the Dragon build

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #886260  Replies : 87  Views : 18357
posté July 11, 2015, 23:24:32 | #2

Quote (Wessolf @ 11 July 2015 02:28) *
Huh, so it's actually less useful to have a summon out due to the summon's lowered damages while in dragon form? Is the damage penalty really that severe?

Well I guess in this case, would any sort of support summon be better for fighting in dragon form? And do the damages revert to normal once the Osa reverts to normal?
I believe you lose 30% Final Damage while your summon is out. I haven't sat down to do the math on using a Dragon with a single summon yet, so I can't say for sure. But I will be posting a build for that soon.

The damage should revert when you go back to normal, yes.

Quote (Algus312 @ 11 July 2015 06:56) *
Thank you so much, man!
I am waiting for the full guide.
Elemental Dragon With Single Summon - What are the differences?
No problem! Glad you enjoy it so far.

The differences are just elemental spell combinations between different Dragon types. Most people go Dual Elemental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the delays guys! I was having my internet upgraded and it's been really causing me a lot of problems, haha. Limited internet the past couple days.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #885888  Replies : 87  Views : 18357
posté July 11, 2015, 02:07:14 | #3

Quote (Wessolf @ 10 July 2015 06:28) *
Now that we're able to switch between Dragon and Normal forms, wouldn't it actually be useful to switch whenever we need to? Like if we're walled from our summons by tanks we can use our Earth and Fire spells to deal damage then end the combo with either Scara, or Feather Tornado to escape and switch back to normal form.

Or if we've got a Sharpshootew, and they get walled, we can Dragon > Bwork > Sramva > Earth and then escape.

Another fun thing I've tried is that we've got some pretty good map manipulation now with the Bestial Link ability. We could use Bestial Link + Crackler Punch on a Tanker character like Sacs and Fecas to deal supporting damage on surrounding enemies, Feather to save someone's skin, and Sramva to throw that Iop or Sram right at the enemy's face (or behind)

Either way, I'm having a lot of fun just playing with the new Osa. There's a lot of pretty great support you can do compared to the old Osa, and it feels a lot less restrictive too. Admittedly using Bestial Link takes some getting used to.
In the current build I have posted (Which is the one I'm using in-game at the moment) there's no need for Dragon form mixed with summons. The damage reduction is fairly steep with a summon out, requiring you to desummmon just for dragon form.

Not worth the AP cost (Or the WP for summons).

By Bestial Link I assume you mean Animal Link. Yeah, it's a useful skill. I have it in my current build have have found plenty of uses for it.

I'm also enjoying the new feeling of freedom with these changes. I will make a section for useful spell combos later on after I finish up the builds themselves.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #885561  Replies : 87  Views : 18357
posté July 10, 2015, 04:08:43 | #4

Quote (the-hero-of-darkness @ 10 July 2015 03:53) *
How much dressage per control (Cant check currently :c)
You have a base of 50 Dressage.

After that you gain +10 Dressage per 1 Control point.

So 7 control gives you 120 total Dressage.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #885018  Replies : 87  Views : 18357
posté July 10, 2015, 03:44:25 | #5
I'm flattered that you're waiting for my guide to be updated.

I just did the first part of my update. It's on the handbook now. I can't bump my own post since I posted last yesterday.

Your post here saved me a bit of research time, so thank you.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #885008  Replies : 6  Views : 1987
posté July 08, 2015, 03:14:44 | #6
With the new update out I will be updating this guide as soon as I can.

I'm hoping they translate everything so I can test easier. Regardless, I'll be testing out all the changes and begin updating this guide soon.

Feel free to message me in-game/Ankabox me if you want to discuss the new Osa changes/builds!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First part of the guide updated.

The spells section (Elemental, Active, and Passive) are all updated.

I also posted the current build I'm using as the first build. I will be posting more soon.

Feel free to ask questions/give suggestions on anything!

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - July 10, 2015, 03:42:03.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #883703  Replies : 87  Views : 18357
posté July 07, 2015, 23:25:02 | #7
You can use your summon while in Dragon form.

I'll update my Handbook after they decide to translate all the spells and I have a decent amount of time to test.

Expect hybrid builds to show up.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - July 07, 2015, 23:25:22.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #883533  Replies : 41  Views : 2927
posté June 21, 2015, 10:52:14 | #8
I will be adding in all sorts of decks to my Osamodas handbook guide soon.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #878181  Replies : 9  Views : 1470
posté May 25, 2015, 08:44:29 | #9
Personally, I feel the skin/hair tone determines how good your dragon form looks.

Pick a costume that compliments your color scheme.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - May 25, 2015, 08:44:44.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #866123  Replies : 6  Views : 763
posté May 24, 2015, 19:58:17 | #10

Quote (BBRocketee @ 24 May 2015 17:14) *
What summons should i get for lvls 1-35?

Thanks in advance
Those early levels aren't as important. You'll fly past them fairly quickly, so feel free to use whatever summons you'd like. The Gobball family works perfectly fine. Chafers too. Anything you can catch at that point.

For summons around level 55+ check the bottom of my guide, the FAQ section. There's a link there to summon suggestions.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #865894  Replies : 87  Views : 18357
posté May 22, 2015, 19:50:42 | #11

Quote (Flozzy @ 21 May 2015 20:06) *
it seems like some items are outdated on wakfu-elements. I think wakfu encyclopedia also works well, what are your thoughts on it?
Wakfu-Elements is pretty accurate.

But I see no reason not to trust Wakfu Encyclopedia. It's officially made by Ankama after all. I use it myself for drops/drop rates.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #864905  Replies : 87  Views : 18357
posté May 21, 2015, 02:04:34 | #12

Quote (Flozzy @ 20 May 2015 20:49) *
Haha thanks, I don't know how I missed that link. Very helpful!
No problem! Glad I was able to help.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #863844  Replies : 87  Views : 18357
posté May 20, 2015, 00:42:09 | #13

Quote (Flozzy @ 17 May 2015 22:22) *
I need help with equipment:

I am level 36 and I've been following the dual summoner guide and for agility i've been pumping initiative. What's a good set for my level or for lvl 40/50??

I'd like dodge, ap, and mp
There's been so many gear changes since I was a low level Osamodas that it'd hard for me to advise you. My guide doesn't have gear suggestions yet, but I do still suggest you look at this: Click here

You can look up gear to match your specifications. Note that the 'Leadership' stat is actually control.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #863436  Replies : 87  Views : 18357
posté May 17, 2015, 09:39:15 | #14
It's just there at the top to show your important stats. It actually doesn't do anything. Just there for convenience.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862515  Replies : 3  Views : 277
posté May 16, 2015, 00:48:29 | #15

Quote (kuwaity @ 16 May 2015 00:43) *
Hello twelvians! I've recently started playing again, and I'm trying to level up a level 52~ spell while I'm level 75. It is getting very little exp even though I'm spamming it, is there something wrong im doing? its taking ages to level up.
Well there is a limited amount of EXP you can have total in your spells.

So it's not possible to cap out all of your spells anymore these days. Your best bet to rebalance your spells properly is to use a respec and put your points into the spells you want.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862142  Replies : 10  Views : 521
posté May 16, 2015, 00:43:14 | #16

Quote (XXXThe-KillerXXX @ 16 May 2015 00:21) *
For the dual summoner, please edit it to "Your goal is 11AP, 5MP and 8 control."I have this and it's amazing once I've already summoned w/ gobup - Boohowl, Whip/Mooing/Magpie + Possession +Scaraleaf wing. At the very least, the goal should be 10AP, but definitely not 9.
I should have been more clear on that.

9ap is the minimum requirement for a standard dual summoner build. 2x Whip + Possess.

10ap is better. Allows Boohowl + Whip. Lacks a possess though.

11ap is the best, yes. It lets you have more combinations. Like some of what you've listed. But it's not the minimum requirement for dual summoning. At higher levels 2x Whip becomes less of a buff since there is a buff limit and by then most people have the required equipment for an 11ap build.

I will go back and clarify that in my guide. Thanks for pointing it out to me. It'll be more obvious for players when I get around to adding in proper spell combinations for each build. I'll try to do that tonight.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - May 16, 2015, 00:46:19.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #862138  Replies : 87  Views : 18357
posté May 15, 2015, 20:18:24 | #17

Quote (-TheLeader- @ 15 May 2015 13:58) *
Thank you, i just finished gathering all mats for the respec quest and you have persuaded me to go tri element, although i need to start working on the set which is mostly dragon pig pieces.
The respec quest, ouch! I've never been able to complete it... Too lazy.

I'm glad I was able to help you out though! Good luck with your set pieces, it's totally worth it in the end.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #862054  Replies : 87  Views : 18357
posté May 14, 2015, 06:34:43 | #18

Quote (-TheLeader- @ 11 May 2015 04:40) *
How much do you heal with the gobgob when you are in support mode?

I can use 2x Weakening Command (The first spell/AoE in the picture). Or I can 1x Weakening + 2x Speedy Command (Second spell in the picture.) + The two weaker default heals the Gobgob has. So I'd guess 2k-3k a turn in a partial AoE, depending on crits.

Sorry I couldn't show all the heals in a single gif. The program I use doesn't record that long.

Gobgob support isn't very great right now. It's an extremely fun playstyle... Just weak at the moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guide updated: I added a FAQs section to my first post. I hope this helps out some people! I'll work on the other updates I mentioned when I get some free time.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - May 14, 2015, 06:35:34.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #861594  Replies : 87  Views : 18357
posté May 09, 2015, 06:36:06 | #19

Quote (Zeroshina @ 08 May 2015 23:32) *
I started this game via Steam, and My account status is Subscriber.
Can I access to Beta server?
Yes. Check out this post: Click here

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #860113  Replies : 17  Views : 2523