Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Eziekieal's profile
Statistics
221 Posts (0.16 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 01:14:59 | #1

Quote (Markzs @ 13 February 2016 00:32) *

Quote (Eziekieal @ 11 February 2016 21:12) *
This thread is from 2014. Stop posting in here guys.

Need a #Mod to close this.

And? Rules clearly say:

Do not post in an old topic thread just to move it back to the top
This practice is called bumping, necroposting, or reviving a topic. Note: An answer that moves a topic back to the top in a constructive manner is not considered necroposting, especially if it is done after a search and to avoid a duplicate post

And the info provided from 1megaman might help to clear things that newcomers have after finding this topic on the search.
Also, I did notice that someone "unliked" some answers here just because of this false necro and I'm not sure if this is they this feature should be used.
I would argue it's against the rules simply because the topic creator already had their question answered (in 2014!). Therefore posting in this topic is bumping it needlessly.

Regardless, I'll be backing out of here so the topic can go back into the sections history.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - February 13, 2016, 01:29:26.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #943127  Replies : 16  Views : 2764
posté February 11, 2016, 21:12:59 | #2
This thread is from 2014. Stop posting in here guys.

Need a #Mod to close this.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - February 11, 2016, 21:13:09.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #942950  Replies : 16  Views : 2764
posté February 07, 2016, 02:03:19 | #3
Sorry again for the delay. I've been doing other things.

But my guide has been updated with a new Equipment section.

[OHB-D] - Equipment

The FAQ's section has been bumped down to [OHB-E] - FAQs

I wrote the new section to explain how each stat works for an Osamodas build and then gave a priority list. So you should be able to shop for gear easier.

I hope that this update helps some of you guys out. I know a lot of people have asked me about equipment and it has only become harder since wakfu-elements stopped working.

Quote (Trachinus-Draco @ 19 January 2016 23:23) *
Thank you for the guide. Didn't know osas are this much fun. I have 12 ap 7 mp osa and I didn't even stat mp
Still need Tamed abomination to get 8 control. Oh well...easter is right around the corner.
You're welcome. And yes, Osa's are super fun!

Quote (sleepwalkero @ 14 January 2016 04:46) *
Your guide was very useful, thank you so much! Could you put some advice about which equips Dragons and Summon Osa should get, please?
You're welcome! And I just updated it~

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #942135  Replies : 137  Views : 42422
posté February 07, 2016, 01:14:37 | #4
Hey, I'm the one that wrote the Osa Handbook.

You can actually find a list of spells to use for each build right in my guide. For a specific rotation it really depends on what spells you need for the situation. It's why I didn't give a list of 'use this spell, then this one, then this one.'

Let me know if you need any other help.

Edit: I added in a new 'Equipment' section to my guide. Hopefully it helps somebody out that might need it:
Click here

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - February 07, 2016, 02:04:10.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #942123  Replies : 5  Views : 394
posté February 03, 2016, 22:25:32 | #5
I sure wish we could get an answer. Or at least a confirmation this is being worked on. I haven't been able to play Wakfu seriously since the heroes update.

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #941608  Replies : 6  Views : 461
posté January 02, 2016, 07:00:29 | #6
I answered this in the FAQ section of my guide:

"
Q. How does Control work?
A. Well, every point of control gives you more Dressage at the start of the fight. Which is used for buffing.

Control is ALSO useful for when you are in Dragon form. When you have the passive 'Osamodas's Blessing' at level 2 active you will gain +4% final damage for every point of control you have. With a max of 40%.

So if you had 10 control you would get +40% final damage.
"
As for the shark.. Last time I checked I think you were able to.

Guide:
Click here

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #935465  Replies : 2  Views : 381
posté December 29, 2015, 22:42:17 | #7

Quote (Amagakuro @ 29 November 2015 06:17) *
Thankyou very much!! I read your answer in the pm, that's very helpful, now i just need to work on my gear because i need more air/fire equip :X

OT: wakfu-elements.com give me an internal error, you too or i'm the problem?
Sorry about this delay.

wakfu-elements is essentially shut down now so I will add in a new equipment section covering general equipment information Osamodas's should know. Should be added in the next day or so.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #934962  Replies : 137  Views : 42422
posté December 28, 2015, 09:07:47 | #8

Quote (Flatops @ 28 December 2015 07:12) *
Hi,

Can you share more details please

Character name:
Date and time:
Map:
Server:

Bug description:
Reproducibility process:

Screenshots:
I have the same issue. Information is here:
Click here

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #934710  Replies : 6  Views : 461
posté December 25, 2015, 18:30:30 | #9

Quote (FeldePard @ 25 December 2015 14:58) *
I'd love to see before battle and during battle screencaps of this
You know, I'm sorry, I may have lied. My skin is grey-ish to begin with so it's hard to tell if I'm not looking for it. But it looks like my skin goes white as well.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - December 25, 2015, 18:31:11.
Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #934252  Replies : 5  Views : 203
posté December 24, 2015, 17:31:33 | #10
Nope, just the hair. Everything else stays the original color.

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #933991  Replies : 5  Views : 203
posté December 24, 2015, 06:15:09 | #11
Osamodas cosmetic bug. Hair turns white. Character name(s): Trainer Red

Date and time of this happening: About 3 hours ago

Map: Happens on any map. This most recent time it happened in Sadida Kingdom.

Server: Nox

Bug description: While wearing the transparent costume if an Osamodas uses symbiosa their hair will turn white. While wearing a different costume hair will not change colors. Relogging is the only way to fix the hair.

How to reproduce: Wear the transparent costume as an Osamodas. Start a fight. Use symbiosa. Your hair should turn white.

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #933928  Replies : 5  Views : 203
posté December 24, 2015, 04:10:31 | #12
Osamodas with the Heroes system. Summons get deleted. Character name(s): Trainer Red, Trainer Blue, Trainer Green

Date and time of this happening: Less than an hour before making this initial post.

Map: Happens on any map. This most recent time it happened in Kelba.

Server: Nox

Bug description: While using the heroes system with 3 Osamodas's if I play normally for a little while and then relog, all of my captured summons, in all 3 characters, gets deleted. This has been happening since the heroes system was originally added.

How to reproduce: Use the heroes system with 3 Osamodas's. Do a fight. Close the client. Reopen. Log back in. Your summons will likely be deleted.

I created a log for this but it includes my login ID. So I'd rather not post it publicly. I can PM it to an admin or just censor out my user ID. Could a mod let me know, please?

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - February 07, 2016, 07:27:41.
Reason for edit : Cleaned up the formatting and split the bugs into two different posts
Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #933913  Replies : 1  Views : 173
posté November 29, 2015, 05:35:35 | #13

Quote (Amagakuro @ 29 November 2015 01:46) *

Quote (Eziekieal @ 01 November 2015 03:10) *

Quote (Oldskittles @ 01 November 2015 02:05) *
I'm not sure which elements I should be focusing as a just starting out Dragon Osa. Should I focus fire and air if I want the maximum damage? Or would some other combo be better? I know a tri of earth,fire,air was recommended but until I reach that level I'm curious as to what I should be doing. Thanks you for any tips!
If you're really looking for the maximum damage then Air/Fire is likely your best bet.

In the builds I posted if you look through the spells I put alternatives in case you're dual elemental.

I'm currently dual elemental myself. In a post a page or so back I posted a screenshot of my current spells if it helps you:

Is it possible to know the stats you're using with this build?
I'm asking because in the Stats Guide you said "Strength – Range Damage 10/10(Optional)", is this outdated? Because range can go for a 20/20 now, i came back after 1 year so i don't know pretty much nothing of the new features, can you explain to me the stat part? q.q
That's actually a typo that I just corrected. It should be 20/20.

Here's a gif of my points currently, though I'm slightly inactive on Wakfu right now I still keep up to date with all the Osamodas changes.

I'll reply to your PM in just a minute. So check your inbox.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #928207  Replies : 137  Views : 42422
posté November 23, 2015, 10:38:36 | #14
Everything you need to know is right here.

Click here

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #927277  Replies : 4  Views : 773
posté November 18, 2015, 21:01:56 | #15
So... new class before finishing current class revamps?

I'd sure like my generic Osamodas summons before 2017.

Thread : News  Preview message : #926455  Replies : 77  Views : 3905
posté November 07, 2015, 20:00:28 | #16
Click here

Sorry for my lack of an elegant answer. Just woke up and I have to run out right now.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #924628  Replies : 5  Views : 905
posté November 03, 2015, 07:19:30 | #17

Quote (Oldskittles @ 03 November 2015 06:55) *
Thank you again for the advice, it's helped a lot. I reached the point where I get to pick my first major stat point and I'm curious as to which one I should pick. Since I'm still only low level should I take the AP first or wait and get the range and damage?
Depends on your gear. Pick what you need. I typically go AP first.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #923808  Replies : 137  Views : 42422
posté November 02, 2015, 21:30:34 | #18
I haven't really played since the Heroes update originally happened because I'm waiting for all the bug fixes and whatnot.

But playing 3 Osa's using the Heroes system does cause this issue for me a bunch.

I was losing summons, teleporting around in a fight, being unable to summon things even WITH summons. And a bunch of other things.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #923732  Replies : 5  Views : 907
posté November 01, 2015, 22:37:17 | #19

Quote (Oldskittles @ 01 November 2015 08:24) *
Thanks a ton! One more question, could you give a quick rotation example or what spells I should mainly be using for my damage?

Think I'm ready to start now though, just have to finally decide on an Osa color that will look nice in dragon form haha.
It's pretty situational. Obviously use the element that the enemy is weaker against. If you don't have LoS use Crobak/Croak.

Sramva's slash is used to move your summon to the enemy(If you're not in Dragon form).

Use Bwork Sneakiness first in any air combo. It does damage and turns the enemy from you.

Bwork/Whip/Whip/Whip

Use your AoE spells if you can hit multiple enemies, obviously.

Basically you want to just use up all of your AP. So combo the spells that lets you do that. They all hit about the same for their AP cost. Though Sramva slash is your heaviest hitter, it's hard to setup properly.

You'll pick it all up pretty quickly, haha.

Quote (Aspiel @ 01 November 2015 11:21) *
I've recently returned after a long break and I am sooo confused.. I was playing before these new skills were introduced. Just reset my skills, I'm level 94 osa with 8 control, I used to be able to summon 2 wild war chief but now I cant, is there any reason for this?

Also anything I should be aiming for next summons wise? I am so lost.

Thanks for any help
If you check the FAQ section of my guide I link you to a summons page. Here it is:
Click here
You can only summon 1 monster at a time now, sadly. In the FAQ section I explain their damage formula.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - November 02, 2015, 05:28:44.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #923547  Replies : 137  Views : 42422
posté November 01, 2015, 03:10:04 | #20

Quote (Oldskittles @ 01 November 2015 02:05) *
I'm not sure which elements I should be focusing as a just starting out Dragon Osa. Should I focus fire and air if I want the maximum damage? Or would some other combo be better? I know a tri of earth,fire,air was recommended but until I reach that level I'm curious as to what I should be doing. Thanks you for any tips!
If you're really looking for the maximum damage then Air/Fire is likely your best bet.

In the builds I posted if you look through the spells I put alternatives in case you're dual elemental.

I'm currently dual elemental myself. In a post a page or so back I posted a screenshot of my current spells if it helps you:

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - November 01, 2015, 03:10:33.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #923404  Replies : 137  Views : 42422