Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Eziekieal's profile
Statistics
246 Posts (0.16 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 20:53:26 | #1

Quote (Enceladon @ 24 July 2016 13:18) *
This isn't a bug, you have forgotten, that every member of the party (your heroes too) need the Wa's Throne Room Key from the main questline. If all have a Key, you can enter the last room.

I had the same problem with a member of a run using heroes, then he do the questline with the heroes and he could go in the last room.
I'm saying it's a bug because even my hero with the key wasn't able to enter.

My friend who was using the heroes system was able to enter with his alt who didn't have the key.

Sorry if I wasn't clear with my initial post. I made it at 3am.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - July 25, 2016, 15:59:34.
Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #973410  Replies : 3  Views : 67
posté Yesterday - 12:34:06 | #2
Wa Castle Dungeon - Can't enter final room While using the Heroes system (+2) I'm unable to enter the final room with the boss.

I finish all the rooms and am unable to enter the room, it looks like this:

Happened every time I try to run this dungeon using the Heroes system.

Feca as my main, Osa and Sadida as my heroes.

Also, I even tried leaving the dungeon and re-entering while a friend waited inside the dungeon. Still couldn't enter. I even tried with all 3 of my heroes. Couldn't enter.

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #973378  Replies : 3  Views : 67
posté July 23, 2016, 05:57:30 | #3
Unless you use an Osamodas as your main with the heroes system. Then you'll lose your summons constantly.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973292  Replies : 7  Views : 381
posté July 20, 2016, 19:53:01 | #4

Quote (Himiso @ 20 July 2016 15:50) *
I have taken long (8months +) breaks from this game 3 times now. Every time I left and came back there were game-breaking (or game-crashing) bugs (which, looking back at the dates, usually only gets "fixed" after like.... 3-5 months of constant reports and consistent nagging to prevent those bug report tickets from being automatically closed.).

If that bug really bothers you and there's no workaround, I suggest you either change characters or take a long break from wakfu (until it gets fixed and a new one gets released).
As much as I like this game, I don't think people should support this quality coding coupled with insanely long bug-fix times.
Original ideas mean nothing with poor execution.
I already have. I haven't played Wakfu seriously since the Heroes system was added. The only workaround is to change my 3 man Osa team to a 1 man Osa team. Then not use the Osa as my main.

It wouldn't piss me off so much if Ankama would at least ACKNOWLEDGE the issue. But they deleted my last topic and never reply to ANYONES bug reports about this issue.

I've been playing Dofus on and off since it first launched. And as a long time player, I'm extremely disappointed with how Ankama is handling Wakfu.

My Wakfu subscription has never ended. Even when they switched to free2play. I had hundreds of days of sub time. Lost them all because of this bull. Not to mention every time I bought the heroes upgrade and it was so broken I couldn't even use it.

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #973042  Replies : 24  Views : 339
posté July 19, 2016, 20:00:37 | #5
I have reported this multiple times. Others have as well. The core issue is that if Osamodas is your main while using the Heroes system and you add 2 heroes to your party... do 1 fight... relog... all your summons get deleted. Every time.

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #972923  Replies : 24  Views : 339
posté July 19, 2016, 11:52:03 | #6
I consider this a game breaking bug since I have lost TONS of ogrines while trying to use the Heroes system.

Every time you try to use an Osamodas in your 3-man Hero's team your summons get deleted after you relog. Every single time. (Have Osamodas as your main character)

This has been going on since the Heroes system was released. All my forum posts about this have been ignored. And my ticket was replied with 'We'll look into it'. Hundreds of days ago.

This is completely unacceptable. I haven't been able to enjoy Wakfu for months because of this.

Tons of other users have this problem. Fix it.

And don't delete this topic like you did to my last one. I'm at my limit on this.

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #972873  Replies : 24  Views : 339
posté July 19, 2016, 11:48:58 | #7
This bug triggers with a single Osamodas in your heroes party.

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #972872  Replies : 24  Views : 339
posté June 25, 2016, 05:01:02 | #8
Click here

Here you go. It's still up to date.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #969694  Replies : 4  Views : 610
posté June 21, 2016, 22:54:34 | #9
270 Days and still no fix for Osamodas's losing their summons with the heros system There is a bug where using an Osamodas with the heroes system causes the Osamodas to lose all of their summons after relogging. You have to go recatch everything. Every time. This is ridiculous.

I've reported this issue multiple times. Other players have reported this issue.

I even tried opening a ticket and reporting the issue directly there.

Still no fix.

Still not even a word from the team that the issue is acknowledged.

Myself and plenty of my friends haven't been able to play Wakfu for 9 months now because of this BS.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

This isn't even everything. Just the few I found from skimming the bug reports.

I've lost all my subscriber time and all the heroes time I've bought because of this bug. I can't use my main with heroes. I know others have lost tons of ogrines because of this issue as well.

This needs to be fixed.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #969108  Replies : 0  Views : 91
posté June 15, 2016, 19:26:46 | #10
Well apparently they left the Gobgob in its useless state because they were planning on finishing their Osa revamp by removing the Gobgob and giving us preset summons instead of letting us capture them.

But it never happened. Maybe it will eventually. But until then we're in an unfinished state. The gobgob isn't viable in any build at the moment, you can use a captured summon as a much better healer.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #968097  Replies : 8  Views : 625
posté June 15, 2016, 00:59:33 | #11
Osamodas with the Heroes system. Summons get deleted. Character name(s): Trainer Red, Trainer Blue, Trainer Green

Date and time of this happening: Every single time you relog with Osa's in your heroes party.

Map: Happens on any map, anywhere.

Server: Nox. But this applies to every server.

Bug description: While using the heroes system with 2+ Osamodas's if I play normally for a little while and then relog, all of my captured summons, in all my Hero characters, gets deleted. This has been happening since the heroes system was originally added.

How to reproduce: Use the heroes system with 2 or 3 Osamodas's. Do a fight. Close the client. Reopen. Log back in. Your summons will likely be deleted.

This has been ongoing since the Heroes system was first added to the game. I've lost tons of Ogrines by testing the heroes system and then being unable to play. And my subscription that has been ongoing since before Wakfu went free2play ended because I haven't been able to play for MONTHS. 

Thread : 1.46 Bug Reports  Preview message : #968003  Replies : 0  Views : 96
posté June 15, 2016, 00:54:07 | #12
I haven't been able to play the game for MONTHS because of this bug(And I have plenty of friends that won't play without me). I've lost tons of Ogrines because of my wasted heros time. And my subscription that I have had ongoing since before Wakfu went free2play has finally expired because I haven't been playing to keep renewing it.

And there is STILL no word on if this is even being looked at? Could we at least be told if this bug is acknowledged?

Thread : 1.46 Bug Reports  Preview message : #968002  Replies : 4  Views : 456
posté June 13, 2016, 20:21:16 | #13

Quote (Narcin @ 12 June 2016 21:41) *
Thanks for the link.
I've actually already read through it and it was really helpful. I've sorted my team out for summons based off a few sites including the ones you recommend and am slowly working on the gear.
What I was hoping was for some advice about specific gears that are good for around lvls80-100 as they are going past fairly quickly but I still want to be well equipped for them. I'll just do ti the long way and keep searching the market for pieces of the right level and looking them all up on wiki.
It's hard to recommend specific gear for a level range since I haven't been that level for a long time. I wrote a section in my guide explaining gear stat priority to help make picking your gear easier. I hope it helps.

Good luck~

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #967815  Replies : 4  Views : 644
posté June 12, 2016, 00:58:58 | #14
My Osa handbook is still up to date. It should answer all of your questions. There's even a FAQ section at the bottom.

Click here 

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #967585  Replies : 4  Views : 644
posté April 23, 2016, 01:19:20 | #15

Quote (pimpdaddyy @ 22 April 2016 21:19) *
Does control 8 not allow double summons anymore?
Double summoning isn't a thing anymore. You can only have 1 summon out at a time. If you check the FAQ section of my guide I explain how control works now:

Q. How does Control work?
A. Well, every point of control gives you more Dressage at the start of the fight. Which is used for buffing.

Control is ALSO useful for when you are in Dragon form. When you have the passive 'Osamodas's Blessing' at level 2 active you will gain +4% final damage for every point of control you have. With a max of 40%.

So if you had 10 control you would get +40% final damage.

Q. What is Dressage?
A. This is a stat that is based on your total control. The higher your control the higher your Dressage is at the start of a fight. Using buffs on your summon (or Linked Animal) will reduce your Dressage (Check the spell list for amounts). When the buff wears off you gain the Dressage back. If you don’t have enough you can’t use buffs. Using Spiritual Whip on yourself removes all current buffs but resets your Dressage back to the initial value.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #957806  Replies : 145  Views : 58280
posté April 14, 2016, 01:53:02 | #16

Quote (Uyeaah @ 13 April 2016 18:04) *

Quote (Lancellal @ 13 April 2016 17:46) *
Yeah that formula was tossed away long ago. Now control allows you to buff more, and gives final damage.
Really? how sad. Last time i played dofus. I was able to summon 2
You can still summon multiple things on Dofus. But Wakfu is just one summon at a time.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #955494  Replies : 6  Views : 846
posté April 08, 2016, 01:59:50 | #17
You can only have 1 summon out at a time. But you can hold up to 5 in your Gobgob bag. So if one dies you can summoner another one.

If you have any other Osamodas questions I wrote a guide that I maintain. It's pinned at the top of this section. Or if you're lazy like me, here's something to click:
Click here

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #953802  Replies : 1  Views : 397
posté March 26, 2016, 01:38:14 | #18

Quote (crimsoncowboy @ 25 March 2016 19:53) *
meh you can but i don't really like that guide. you need 12ap to do summon+ap+final damage. having 11ap is outdated, even for dragon osas
If you read my guide, I make sure to point out that it's the minimum requirement for the build.

Going above and beyond is completely up to the user. They should have the knowledge to adjust the build by the time they're level 150+.

The goal of my handbook is to give players an understanding of the core mechanics of the class so they're free to expand on the build by themselves later on.

Teach a man to fish and all that.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #951698  Replies : 6  Views : 892
posté March 26, 2016, 01:36:40 | #19
If you click on my guide

Click here

And scroll down there is an equipment section. Should answer all your questions.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #951697  Replies : 1  Views : 383
posté March 20, 2016, 22:26:30 | #20

Quote (roycolonel @ 20 March 2016 07:08) *
i'm currently a level 90˜100 osamodas and which gears are easiest to obtain that give control point.Cause most of the gears i found on Wakfu Elements either are removed or require level 95 armorer or something like that
Click here

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #950508  Replies : 145  Views : 58280