Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Eziekieal's profile
Statistics
141 Posts (0.12 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté June 21, 2015, 10:52:14 | #1
I will be adding in all sorts of decks to my Osamodas handbook guide soon.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #878181  Replies : 6  Views : 633
posté May 25, 2015, 08:44:29 | #2
Personally, I feel the skin/hair tone determines how good your dragon form looks.

Pick a costume that compliments your color scheme.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - May 25, 2015, 08:44:44.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #866123  Replies : 6  Views : 606
posté May 24, 2015, 19:58:17 | #3

Quote (BBRocketee @ 24 May 2015 17:14) *
What summons should i get for lvls 1-35?

Thanks in advance
Those early levels aren't as important. You'll fly past them fairly quickly, so feel free to use whatever summons you'd like. The Gobball family works perfectly fine. Chafers too. Anything you can catch at that point.

For summons around level 55+ check the bottom of my guide, the FAQ section. There's a link there to summon suggestions.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #865894  Replies : 68  Views : 13957
posté May 22, 2015, 19:50:42 | #4

Quote (Flozzy @ 21 May 2015 20:06) *
it seems like some items are outdated on wakfu-elements. I think wakfu encyclopedia also works well, what are your thoughts on it?
Wakfu-Elements is pretty accurate.

But I see no reason not to trust Wakfu Encyclopedia. It's officially made by Ankama after all. I use it myself for drops/drop rates.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #864905  Replies : 68  Views : 13957
posté May 21, 2015, 02:04:34 | #5

Quote (Flozzy @ 20 May 2015 20:49) *
Haha thanks, I don't know how I missed that link. Very helpful!
No problem! Glad I was able to help.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #863844  Replies : 68  Views : 13957
posté May 20, 2015, 00:42:09 | #6

Quote (Flozzy @ 17 May 2015 22:22) *
I need help with equipment:

I am level 36 and I've been following the dual summoner guide and for agility i've been pumping initiative. What's a good set for my level or for lvl 40/50??

I'd like dodge, ap, and mp
There's been so many gear changes since I was a low level Osamodas that it'd hard for me to advise you. My guide doesn't have gear suggestions yet, but I do still suggest you look at this: Click here

You can look up gear to match your specifications. Note that the 'Leadership' stat is actually control.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #863436  Replies : 68  Views : 13957
posté May 17, 2015, 09:39:15 | #7
It's just there at the top to show your important stats. It actually doesn't do anything. Just there for convenience.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862515  Replies : 3  Views : 256
posté May 16, 2015, 00:48:29 | #8

Quote (kuwaity @ 16 May 2015 00:43) *
Hello twelvians! I've recently started playing again, and I'm trying to level up a level 52~ spell while I'm level 75. It is getting very little exp even though I'm spamming it, is there something wrong im doing? its taking ages to level up.
Well there is a limited amount of EXP you can have total in your spells.

So it's not possible to cap out all of your spells anymore these days. Your best bet to rebalance your spells properly is to use a respec and put your points into the spells you want.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862142  Replies : 10  Views : 486
posté May 16, 2015, 00:43:14 | #9

Quote (XXXThe-KillerXXX @ 16 May 2015 00:21) *
For the dual summoner, please edit it to "Your goal is 11AP, 5MP and 8 control."I have this and it's amazing once I've already summoned w/ gobup - Boohowl, Whip/Mooing/Magpie + Possession +Scaraleaf wing. At the very least, the goal should be 10AP, but definitely not 9.
I should have been more clear on that.

9ap is the minimum requirement for a standard dual summoner build. 2x Whip + Possess.

10ap is better. Allows Boohowl + Whip. Lacks a possess though.

11ap is the best, yes. It lets you have more combinations. Like some of what you've listed. But it's not the minimum requirement for dual summoning. At higher levels 2x Whip becomes less of a buff since there is a buff limit and by then most people have the required equipment for an 11ap build.

I will go back and clarify that in my guide. Thanks for pointing it out to me. It'll be more obvious for players when I get around to adding in proper spell combinations for each build. I'll try to do that tonight.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - May 16, 2015, 00:46:19.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #862138  Replies : 68  Views : 13957
posté May 15, 2015, 20:18:24 | #10

Quote (-TheLeader- @ 15 May 2015 13:58) *
Thank you, i just finished gathering all mats for the respec quest and you have persuaded me to go tri element, although i need to start working on the set which is mostly dragon pig pieces.
The respec quest, ouch! I've never been able to complete it... Too lazy.

I'm glad I was able to help you out though! Good luck with your set pieces, it's totally worth it in the end.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #862054  Replies : 68  Views : 13957
posté May 14, 2015, 06:34:43 | #11

Quote (-TheLeader- @ 11 May 2015 04:40) *
How much do you heal with the gobgob when you are in support mode?

I can use 2x Weakening Command (The first spell/AoE in the picture). Or I can 1x Weakening + 2x Speedy Command (Second spell in the picture.) + The two weaker default heals the Gobgob has. So I'd guess 2k-3k a turn in a partial AoE, depending on crits.

Sorry I couldn't show all the heals in a single gif. The program I use doesn't record that long.

Gobgob support isn't very great right now. It's an extremely fun playstyle... Just weak at the moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guide updated: I added a FAQs section to my first post. I hope this helps out some people! I'll work on the other updates I mentioned when I get some free time.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - May 14, 2015, 06:35:34.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #861594  Replies : 68  Views : 13957
posté May 09, 2015, 06:36:06 | #12

Quote (Zeroshina @ 08 May 2015 23:32) *
I started this game via Steam, and My account status is Subscriber.
Can I access to Beta server?
Yes. Check out this post: Click here

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #860113  Replies : 17  Views : 2400
posté May 09, 2015, 06:28:59 | #13
Osamodas.

What an Osamodas CAN do:
  • Damage.
  • Heal.
  • Shield allies or self.
  • Summon creatures you capture(Up to 5).
  • Tank/Heal/Damage with summons.
  • AoE Push.
  • Swap places with allies/enemies.
  • Mob control.
  • Give allies AP.
  • One of the biggest AoE damaging spells in the game.
  • Earth spells can be channeled through the Gobgob summon for bonus effects(Some stated above).
  • Can use the Water element to damage enemies by channeling Earth spells through their Gobgob, despite not having the Water element themselves.
  • Fire spells hit in an AoE and double as buffs for your summons WHILE hurting enemies. Giving your summons damage/defense/lock/heals.
  • Can turn into a half dragon for bonus ap/mp/range/damage/resist.
  • Air spells have a secondary use while in dragon form. Including enemy MP loss, bonus damage, critical failures for enemies and turning the target away from you (Bonus butt damage)
  • Can possess a summon every turn to control their movement/spells perfectly.
  • Your summons offer a HUGE variety of utility. Some can minus range/minus defense/buff allies/heal allies/and more. Some summons have high lock which can be used to tank for you.

What an Osamodas CAN'T do:

• Stealth

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - May 09, 2015, 06:32:18.
Thread : General  Preview message : #860110  Replies : 9  Views : 765
posté May 09, 2015, 06:06:34 | #14
Here we go... I've been waiting for the perfect chance to post this...

Over 2 years without a meal. Poor little guy. Somebody try and save him from me!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #860107  Replies : 120  Views : 8053
posté May 09, 2015, 04:29:44 | #15
Sabi has some triple digit characters. Main being an Osamodas... The greatest class of all.

Can't wait for this! I hope I don't oversleep or somehow forget and miss it...

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - May 09, 2015, 04:33:02.
Thread : News  Preview message : #860086  Replies : 22  Views : 1738
posté May 08, 2015, 20:05:35 | #16

Quote (Lukinerx @ 08 May 2015 11:45) *
for "Cons" in main post you should add the fact that summons in end game boss fight or versus UBs are useless... either summons can't attack big UBs or bosses's gimmicks are truly anty-summons or other BS situation: Sugnuf slime deadly for melee summons (when slime should work only for players), Enurado gems are somehow better target for summons than monsters or boss or Enu boss gimmick is anty melee summons, Vertox makes summons shit worthless, etc...

sure you can use dragon during those fight but you won't be as powerful during those fights as pure dragon Osa cause of difference in gear, major points and lack of CS...

"THANKS" ANKAMA for shitty anty-summon gimmicks on bosses
These are some good points. I originally put that the AI can be bad and screw the user over. Sort of an umbrella term.

For somebody that is only a dual summoner they would be useless in certain UB's/Dungeon Bosses, you're correct. However, I've made all of the builds in my guide have fantastic synergy with another speciality (Gobgob support/Dragon Osa/Dual summoner).

So even in those boss situations an Osamodas can still have plenty of uses. I myself use the Tri-Elemental build I've described in my guide. My Dragon form is still more powerful than most Osa's I encounter. The gear is more difficult to obtain, yes. But it's not impossible to overcome that difference.

Here's my current stats while I stand half afk at Alma. In just a few more levels I'll get another +50% damage from gear upgrades(I have 8 control as well, of course). And I've hardly gotten into boosting my resist yet.

Of course, this only applies to the Tri-Elemental build. Somebody that focuses on dual elements with 2 build focuses is perfectly capable of handling boss fights with the easier to obtain gear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expect some update for my guide soon, guys. I've gotten a lot of messages asking about how Control/Osamodas's Blessing works. So I'll add in a section for that. I'd also like to go over how to use your Gobgob, as I've also gotten questions on that.

I was also told I should offer some proper spell combinations for my builds. With some explanations on when/how to use them. So I'll go over this soon too.

Lastly I want to add at least the basics of what summons to capture/use. And maybe some information on how to make the AI work for you. Some general tips/knowledge.

Expect those updates in the next 12 hours - 3 days.

If anybody would like to add on to the parts I'm going to be going over feel free to post here/Ankabox/Message me in-game. Or if you have any suggestions for different content I should cover, feel free to let me know in the same way.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - May 08, 2015, 20:17:54.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #859914  Replies : 68  Views : 13957
posté May 08, 2015, 05:24:34 | #17

Quote (KKthulhu @ 08 May 2015 05:11) *
According to Wakfu, I am banned 'until' may 7th 2015. Today is may 7th 2015. Can you explain how bans work exactly in this case?
Just a guess, but it might be running on a different timezone than you and/or it doesn't end until later in the day. Wait 24 hours and if you still have a problem open a ticket.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #859744  Replies : 4  Views : 252
posté May 06, 2015, 19:48:53 | #18
As a previous 6-boxer (And like stated above, I've grown tired of it. I only play a single client these days) I found that the best program for swapping between windows is 'WindowTabs'.

You can choose which windows you want to add tabs to and setup a macro key to scroll left or right through the active Wakfu tabs.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #859271  Replies : 21  Views : 1070
posté May 06, 2015, 03:27:11 | #19

Quote (NyuneNyuni @ 06 May 2015 02:45) *
Yes lol I was totally over looking "ALL", thanks
No problem! Glad I was able to help~

Feel free to come back and ask any other questions you have!

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #859044  Replies : 68  Views : 13957