Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Eziekieal's profile
Statistics
180 Posts (0.15 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 09:14:52 | #1

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 September 2015 07:37) *

Quote (Eziekieal @ 03 September 2015 07:24) *
Oh my. The little boy has forgotten who I am.

Thanks for proving my point.
I likely never knew, maybe you could enlighten me in case you are someone other than Zaiten, the lvl 171 Osamodas?

I guess you are just another nobody, playing a single class and rejecting any form of criticism towards it. Such players always initiate beef with me, how unfortunate for the readers that are forced to read this crap.
My, my. I'm the guy that rustled your jimmies so hard on the forums that a mod had to come in and save you from the embarrassment. Something about the summon/resummon not being a bug. I hardly remember the topic, just the pure rage you gave off when I verbally whipped you into oblivion, princess.

You're still very much a new member of Wakfu (2014, teehee. inb4 not my main account!!) so I'll graciously allow you to continue your nonsensical bullshit, as I did before. It's so easy to tickle your pickle.

As for who I am, you're right. I'm hardly well known. My only noticeable trait is the pinned Osamodas guide in this section. But I guess I hardly know the class, right?

I'll say it one last time: Everybody feel free to ignore this kiddy. He only rages about things that beat his characters (and he has quite low quality builds), and actually has no grasp of real gameplay.

Signed,
Breaker of blazakkhakabow's balls.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - September 03, 2015, 09:16:27.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #904090  Replies : 33  Views : 2284
posté Today - 07:24:11 | #2

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 September 2015 06:53) *

Quote (Eziekieal @ 03 September 2015 06:40) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 September 2015 04:22) *
Osamodas, as they are now, are the best class in this game regarding versatility+reliability+damage output, and the devs have given three most powerful summons the Osa could've imagined to get (in the BETA).

That leads only to one point: Either the developers will nerf the Osamodas according to BETA feedback (I'm totally rolling an Osa in BETA once it resets to confirm this) with the new summons, or they do not care about balance.

My point: do not ask for blind buffs, it is highly unlikely they will be implemented because of how powerful this class is.
Everybody feel free to ignore this guy.

His view is terribly askew, and is unable to form coherent and unbiased thoughts. He is uneducated on the class(And Wakfu in general, really), terribly misinformed, and a general 'Noob' of Wakfu. His views are based on getting his terribly built characters ass kicked by a well-geared and smart Osa.

He has a simple rage filled mind.

Without reading this comment one would be able to consider what I posted as something incorrect, but your uncivillised blabbering made me sure of how correct I am and how much you love being superior to other classes. Numbers do not lie, my friend, you should either learn at least the slightest bit of data about something you're adressing or shut up about it. I suggest you to do the latter because you would undoubtedly lack knowledge to do the former, let alone provide actual in-game comparisons.

Also you should know better who you are insulting, I doubt you would be able to defeat me even using the unfair advantage current stage of the game provides your class.
Oh my. The little boy has forgotten who I am.

Thanks for proving my point.  

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #904080  Replies : 33  Views : 2284
posté Today - 06:40:32 | #3

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 September 2015 04:22) *
Osamodas, as they are now, are the best class in this game regarding versatility+reliability+damage output, and the devs have given three most powerful summons the Osa could've imagined to get (in the BETA).

That leads only to one point: Either the developers will nerf the Osamodas according to BETA feedback (I'm totally rolling an Osa in BETA once it resets to confirm this) with the new summons, or they do not care about balance.

My point: do not ask for blind buffs, it is highly unlikely they will be implemented because of how powerful this class is.
Everybody feel free to ignore this guy.

His view is terribly askew, and is unable to form coherent and unbiased thoughts. He is uneducated on the class(And Wakfu in general, really), terribly misinformed, and a general 'Noob' of Wakfu. His views are based on getting his terribly built characters ass kicked by a well-geared and smart Osa.

He has a simple rage filled mind.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #904072  Replies : 33  Views : 2284
posté Yesterday - 22:06:53 | #4
Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903941  Replies : 21  Views : 482
posté Yesterday - 21:58:16 | #5
facepalm.jpg

Yeah, I don't like these guys. Palm tree soldier summons. Bleh. Ugly!

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #903938  Replies : 3  Views : 159
posté August 30, 2015, 09:08:18 | #6

Quote (kilerama22 @ 30 August 2015 01:18) *
i have 12 controll, so are you saying controll is still worth it on summoner or not? since ankama completly fucked me over sorry for my language, With the controll changes. i played summoner since middle of open beta, started with dragon at open beta. would like to know what really it benefits me in and how much is it worth to have more and more controll. if it doesn't effect the summons than what point is there. and if it does effect the summons how many controll do you need max to actually do good. i would like to get some advice and suggestions and also ideas from my other fellow summoners in here, appreciate your feedback and have a wonderfull day in wakfu guys.

10 control is the highest you would need to go if you want the most final damage possible. Only if you're in dragon form with the passive on.

While not in dragon form control ONLY determines the amount of dressage you have. Dressage is used when buffing summons/allies. The more dressage the more buffs you can have at once.

I currently use 7 control on my Osa. I'm considering going down to 6 when I make a Bygone Hand. But it's all personal choice, just do a little math and figure out what would give you more damage and/or what is enough dressage to use the buffs you want.

Screenshot is from my handbook, it's the pinned topic at the top of the Osa section.

FAQ section at the bottom answers some common questions people have.
Click here

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #902950  Replies : 11  Views : 717
posté August 28, 2015, 02:30:22 | #7
For now just de-summon it and resummon. You will keep your summon for the fight and regain control of it.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #902277  Replies : 4  Views : 182
posté August 25, 2015, 22:20:44 | #8

Quote (LooterCryx1 @ 25 August 2015 16:49) *

Quote (Eziekieal @ 24 August 2015 09:05) *
For a 'summon' Osa?

Simply for summoning your summons damage is based on your own. So good gear for you will boost your summons damage as well.

If you want to be able to buff your summon you'll need some control on your gear. I suggest using your major stat point on +2 control. And using the passive with control on it, of course.

Aim for at least 6 total control. 7 is better. Any more is cool, but not really needed.

Keep in mind control will give you more final damage in dragon form as well.
I know that, but i don't know what items to get. Also by summon Osa i mean gear with damage, aoe damage, etc.
Nobody is going to pick out your gear for your level range. Range is the secondary stat you'll want to focus on though.

Other than that, use:
Click here

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #901684  Replies : 3  Views : 370
posté August 24, 2015, 09:05:56 | #9
For a 'summon' Osa?

Simply for summoning your summons damage is based on your own. So good gear for you will boost your summons damage as well.

If you want to be able to buff your summon you'll need some control on your gear. I suggest using your major stat point on +2 control. And using the passive with control on it, of course.

Aim for at least 6 total control. 7 is better. Any more is cool, but not really needed.

Keep in mind control will give you more final damage in dragon form as well.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #901177  Replies : 3  Views : 370
posté August 24, 2015, 03:57:33 | #10

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #901125  Replies : 31  Views : 1583
posté August 24, 2015, 00:34:27 | #11
Fashion yourself a shiv and file your way out.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #901079  Replies : 27  Views : 1382
posté August 23, 2015, 03:42:01 | #12
I have an Osamodas guide written here that will answer some class questions for you/help you out if you pick Osamodas: Click here

To answer your question about dungeons: At level 165 I was capable of soloing Wa (Level 142 dungeon). Sometimes the boss mechanics can throw me off, but I still win a majority of the time solo.

Thread : General  Preview message : #900881  Replies : 14  Views : 622
posté August 23, 2015, 01:54:08 | #13
Guise. stahp.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900864  Replies : 31  Views : 1583
posté August 21, 2015, 07:51:20 | #14
Osamodas from 167-175.

Then I'll work on my alts. I already got Trapper and Handyman to 100 a long time ago, and that's all I need.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900365  Replies : 38  Views : 1218
posté August 20, 2015, 08:19:51 | #15
Yes...

I knew it was destined to be.

I serve Osamodas-sama.

Fun little quiz. Osamoda needs to be Osamodas though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900075  Replies : 85  Views : 3270
posté August 20, 2015, 04:56:44 | #16

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 20 August 2015 03:35) *

Quote (Naniru @ 20 August 2015 03:07) *

Quote (shankissimo @ 19 August 2015 17:39) *

Quote (Naniru @ 19 August 2015 17:24) *
This ist not a bug report but a suggestion please move to the proper forum section.
I am pretty sure this is a bug, but I also have suggested something alongside it. Why would the devs create spells for one purpose (healing and protecting the summon) but suddenly make another spell (which originally has a completely different purpose) which completely eliminates the need to use spells mentioned before (auto-full heal and unlimited repositioning of summon for lesser cost)? This doesn't make much sense now, does it?

Please stop the meaningless attempts to troll me into submission, I am pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. You forced me into going off-topic with your trolling already .
A spell doing what it states in the description is not a bug.
What you want is a plain nerf of a perfectly fine mechanic so it is a suggestion and should be placed in the proper forum section!
Well, the description does imply that the summon is summoned with max HP of the original monster and original resists, but I am pretty sure this absolutely ridiulous and unfair mechanic has simply been overlooked. The bug may be that Osamodas can summon a creature that has already been unsumoned already, I don't see anywhere that "Unsummons a creature" means that the creature may be summoned again.

Then again, this section houses not only pure bugs, but also unintentional mishappenings like immune to combat players terrorizing the eco. I am pretty sure ankama did not intend this to happen, who in their right mind would kill their own game like this... This is a clear unfair advantage, be glad I am not asking to ban all Osamodas.
Get over it.

Osamodas's used to be able to capture dozens and dozens of a single mob that would only take up a single slot in the Gobgob so it could constantly be resummoned.

Completely losing the main mechanic of the class (Summoning) because an Osamodas runs out of summons is completely ridiculous.

It's not a bug.

You're wrong.

Accept it.

And again; get over it.

This post has been edited by Eziekieal - August 20, 2015, 04:56:55.
Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #900039  Replies : 47  Views : 986