1. Block does not do anything for your summons. (Though even if it did, they wouldn't need it with how easily you can heal/revive them)
2. Osamodas is a good damager. A tanky support build would not work well for an Osamodas. Whip/Boowolf Rage will not help you at all. Whip only boosts crit chance and Boowolf Rage gives your summon final damage. So if their base damage is low then Boowolf Rage will give it almost nothing. You would be giving up tons of damage in exchange for a little more HP. An Osamodas is not a great support because of the AP cost vs buff. But if you wanted to be a supporter then you would want high damage either way. Especially since your summons element(including their heals) is based on your own stats.
3. This is actually in the FAQ section of my Osamodas guide. Which is still completely up to date. Found here:
4. Like above, I'm not 100% sure on this. But... see below.
5. Gobgob is absolutely horrible as a healer right now. Never ever ever ever use it. Catch a healing summon and make sure your elements are high and your summon will heal a lot while still being capable of dealing damage.
6. This is also answered in the FAQ section of my guide:
This post has been edited by Eziekieal - January 19, 2017, 05:31:54.