Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Kaylami's profile
Statistics
20 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté March 26, 2013, 22:20:41 | #1
I dont play this **** anymore hahahaha

Thread : News  Preview message : #511265  Replies : 51  Views : 3548
posté March 03, 2013, 02:02:12 | #2
Me...

When going invisible: "I'm a pretty, pretty rebel, no you'll never find another girl like me!"
Almost 100: "There's no way I will ever let you go..."

100: "All your friends tried to warn you... Boy you had to take a chance and now you know! (kills)

- Just another name crossed off the list, oh! And when it's over there's no goodbye kiss. Bye bye!"

*If in pvp and there is someone i'll kill after this: "No, there's no time for rescuing,Know you were just a fling!" and destroy its dead body before it thinks to stay alive at end hahahaa!

They are all based on a music =***

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #491807  Replies : 1  Views : 496
posté March 03, 2013, 01:31:35 | #3
And make me heal more, damage more, tank more!!! why not????? @_@ crazy

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #491761  Replies : 19  Views : 1905
posté February 27, 2013, 18:16:55 | #4
In RPG games, the healer is efficient and is limited to a MANA, or SP quantity.
In wakfu we have instead of MANA and SP, a system called AP.
Each turn AP is refilled again.
Eniripsa can heal every turn.

Ankama, maybe, thinks this way:

-We can't let a skill heal good, because it would make it every turn, it must have a PROBLEM.
-We did a character focused on healing, but we don't want the heal to be good, so this character is not good.
-We need every character to be balanced, since we NEED this character to be BAD the others must be TERRIBLE NERFED.
-As the eniripsa is the WORST class because it can't to its job because we don't want to, why not make other characters heal? This way people will heal when they can and attack when they can't!

Maybe, the player thinks this way:

-Eniripsas should be able to heal perfectly a same level monster's damage, with tactic a 3 level stronger monster and hardly a 5+ level monster. Boss battle intense as it should be, would depend on Hygiene level to keep the healing work done well, so the other characters with healing can help the eniripsa in the start and attack when the eniripsa have more hygiene level. Or more eniripsas would be required.

And finally, maybe, Ankama thinks:

-But the players would be abble to defeat the bosses!!! O_O we want invincible ones! That's why we work! To the monsters! Not for players!

=)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #482941  Replies : 54  Views : 2275
posté February 27, 2013, 17:39:28 | #5
HAPPY BUGDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BUGDAY TO YOU
and the servers still unstable...
HAPPY BUGDAY TO YOU!!!

After lot of time in beta, a new buggy,laggy,unstable and paid to grind game was born.
With good artists doing a great job and building a beautiful job and all, and the game throwing its jobs out of the windows and macs...maybe linux, i dunno.

Thats why this Ankama we meet tease us with lot of news, and all of them bugged or screwed!

Thread : News  Preview message : #482767  Replies : 82  Views : 3962
posté February 27, 2013, 17:16:04 | #6
It will change, Ankama never ends a work, is always having to undo all and re-do.

In the beta the game was more enjoyable... not only for the LOT of players playing... but the skills... i miss it so much:

Air Ecaflip (water is screwed)
Sadida's Totem and heals
Enutrofs working good
Good Air Sacriers
Nice Xelors

etc...etc...etc...

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #482665  Replies : 4  Views : 556
posté February 27, 2013, 17:12:55 | #7
instable game... so instable... i love the ones that suck Ankamas feet after all the cheating received from her... HAHAHA

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #482639  Replies : 10  Views : 698
posté February 27, 2013, 17:06:50 | #8

Quote (MainEvil @ 26 February 2013 22:58) *
useless post ever.....
U seem useless without telling why, also.
You make yourself pointless and random.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #482601  Replies : 2  Views : 456
posté February 27, 2013, 16:33:42 | #9
Hi fecas!!! YES FECAS! THATS WHAT YOU FIRE ROGUES ARE FOR ANKAMA!!!

Why?

- Do you use bombs? No, its boring untill +2 mechanics... because...

- You can and will use glyphs!!!

o/ congratz!!

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #482425  Replies : 21  Views : 1321
posté February 27, 2013, 16:28:19 | #10
Im sad there is no BOMB rogues, but Glyph ones in the fire build, and more effective than fecas...
I think they should do something about the bombs, because fire sacrier is a pain to level until get mechanics, and when its done, it will use glyphs... not his bombs...

Ankama is doing a lot of bad changes there and there.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #482399  Replies : 23  Views : 1892
posté February 27, 2013, 00:43:55 | #11
[Troyle] 26 February 2013 - 18:28

(SpaceTeenager @ 26 February 2013 18:23) *
And here we have an english written article that's illustrated with french written images. Just like the character picture depicting the Masqueraiders which had the Xelor description underneath.

ANKAMA, Y U SO LAZY???

Because when I actually prepared this article the English version was not available yet?

Now I could have spent some time today to make english screenshots, but I thought the maintenance and WAKFU Update was more important.

English screenshots will be added soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

milordDen 26 February 2013 - 21:35
How to spend Krozpoint? Krozshop don't work =\

Kikuihimonji 26 February 2013 - 22:09
I'm a bit dissapointed about the staff... thought it would give leadership....

By the way, the button "Discover" doesn't work in kroshop, so we can't see their stats.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Troyle said that Wakfu update was important but the feature isn't working properly... I think the guy who said about Ankama being lazy was wrong, it isn't about laziness, it's about doing a good job

AKAMA Y U CAN'T DO A GOOD JOB?

Oh and Akama you should learn about Customer Relationship Management, Project Management and so on, everything about Marketing 3.0, try reading Philip Kotler

Thread : News  Preview message : #479807  Replies : 31  Views : 2416
posté February 25, 2013, 05:16:52 | #12
I think air sacrier is boring... they were giving me good support moving the enemies, now they cant do it, insted they will go after it AGAIN... since there is that last air skill that can be used for that.

Fix it please, not many air sacriers making their point here... i just dont know why..

Ankama works this way: Created a nice game Wakfu Beta, than a girl asked for dofus and ankama gave her, so the girl went away and Ankama started crying, destroying the game and classes... and blaming ogrest for all the foolness made.

Quote (Days-Tyrant @ 13 February 2013 18:14) *
About cling 2- mp, it must be sayed that in pvp a fire sac who cling almost oneshot enemy, if do a nice ch, for air branch a cling - 2 mp is not really a big deal, more problem will be for earth branch not fire, fire can still punish and do a lot of damage in the last turn i saw enought fire sac win pvp just with cling is true that for a sac this way it will be more hard to get ur enemy, i think it has been done for balance couse really cling is one more of the more strong skill ever.
Lol many sac will hate me for saying this :3

Im not sacrier, but u sound stupid... nerf fire so... air sacrier still need this skill... ITS A BIG DEAL... YOU are the one that seems to be hating the sacriers... because they can one shot you "if do a nice ch"

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #471833  Replies : 23  Views : 4720
posté February 21, 2013, 18:32:44 | #13
Still Life name suggestion:

Forever Alone

Seeding Loneliness

Noneed Help

btw... this class is good... the others are not so good. Many classes are losing tactics and being rebuild into brutality only and versatility loses...

NO CHARGES TO DOLLS! THATS RIDICULOUS!!!

Sadida is my favorite class, and our dolls can't long for the rest of the battle with us anymore if not adding charges... thats sad... Classes are losing their core...

Woodland Stench should be a real poison... if it gives x damage when sadida attack and y damage when enemy's turn start, so its damage is X+Y before enemy's turn... if its damage was exactly X+Y in sadidas turn it would be a brute attack and would do X+Y damage before enemy's turn again...
So the poison is a lie... If it kicks to enemies in contact with the one afflicted by the poison... or if the poison dont damage the enemy at the start of the turn but for each AP used, or if it last for more turns with a higher damage THIS would be a poison...

This post has been edited by Kaylami - February 21, 2013, 18:50:57.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #463735  Replies : 367  Views : 21029
posté December 02, 2012, 12:12:14 | #14
Zweihanders!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #231023  Replies : 37  Views : 1898
posté November 28, 2012, 16:56:04 | #15
The World of Twelve in Danger!! Hello people,
The thing i most like in Ankama games are art and concept. The game is very fun too, but the races, the world, gods, monsters are so majestic that its like a world from another time... as if it all existed somewhere (hehe).
But now, I'm feeling sad about some classes... I don't feel like they have fair builds or not so tactic worth, or even some that don't looks like it were in the past (some things are necessary...)

-> Water Ecaflip: Can't heal too good their friends that are not water based, fleeches glyph can only activate once per monster(...)

I know i shouldnt since it was a Beta Game, but i miss the air Ecaflip, i love fire one... but i also love the air, and sice earth is perfect and water concept are realy cool, i know it can't come back, RIP my beloved dead concept.

-> Fire Eniripsa: Can't use markings on summon, if you are going to kill a boss with summon skill you will be not allowed to use this situation to benefit, so the bonus of the fire skills are only for the end of battle (when we don't need more they). Some skills are a little, just a little repetitive the one that gives AP, MP from the monster and the one that gives you back all AP,MP,WP you used to kill something back to you... Could exist a mark to make a different thing, or a non marking skill.

-> Water Eniripsa: As the book from the class says... one skill better than other... in fact just one is good... Okay, heals for all situations... for me 2 of them are not necessary -> the word that heals everyone in AoE but the eniripsa, and the wakfu wasting one. Water eniripsa could do better things other than heal... OR its heals could give different effects to friends: Buffs, take off debuffs and other things like that.

-> Sadidas: I don't know what people think of it, but Sadidas were one of the best AoE in Dofus, they were powerful and dangerous... Air ones now have good skills, water are good at pvp they said, and earth is brute, but with the aditional effects from the voodoo they got little weaker and strange...
For the earth ones, i think not to use dolls and voodoo as main thing and elevate damage would be good, also they could use the voodoo just for multiple bramble. Water ones could give support again, being able to use well the dolls and voodoo(to heal) and Air is good, have great spells, would be fun if it could poison AP usage...

-> Xelor: Water xelor can take AP, but target can get hiperactive, fire Xelor have good damage, but air Xelor are being more a supportive element to others of the xelor than a branch of skills... An earth Xelor with Sand of Times skills to remove Pm or return position of enemy could be best, but since mobile time shifter is very good, i think Air need some attemption and changes... Not thta it dont have the strongest skill of the Xelor, but its combos and tactics are good until they lose the Dial.

-> Enutrof: They are great, but i dont think its using all his potential, maybe because its missing their living bag and magic shovel =)
Earth Enutrof could be stronger...

-> Rogue: Okay...only fire type have bombs...why? It was cool to have 3 different glyphs with 3 different elements, AND the bonus class only helps the bomber types... Non elemental skills also benefit the bomber style.. about 2 or 3 for the other 2 types

-> Earth Pandawa -> not half it was in beta... RIP.

-> Osamodas - > nice to have any summon you want (limited), nice skills and dragon trnasformation... I still feel something missing...

-> Sram -> Fire sram are executioners, Water sram thieves, Air sram WERE assassins.
I miss the many traps it could have, the poisons and invisibility...
Fire are great... Water i would change a little or the DODGE or the LOCK thieves and well use of invisibility (like 2 times more stealing while invisible - breaking it), Air Sram could use invisibility too (not usable at moment) and poison enemies not only bullying them... TRAPS! Every branch could have its own... Air could make enemies being pulled, Fire, explosive AoE and classical, Water could steal PM (a swamp area who swallow enemies).

-> Feca -> need to be more reliable...

->Zoball/Masqueraider -> need to exist.

Well... the last thing is about class bonuses, that thing earlier with initiative, when gauge is full: Lot of classes are benefiting only aspects that helps ONE type of build... like rogues!

I didnt mentioned the foggerfriends because they are too new, and changes are expected yet.

I hope people enjoy the topic and make positive critics and opinions about it... Ty friends!

Thread : General  Preview message : #230085  Replies : 5  Views : 745
posté November 28, 2012, 14:21:46 | #16
paid...cant we be pirates to acquire it? Do what you want cause a pirate is free...?

Thread : News  Preview message : #229979  Replies : 10  Views : 1349
posté November 21, 2012, 19:02:25 | #17

Foggernaut: would be awesome if it could have portal 2 turret
Sacrier: chibi chupacabra example
Iop: a fairy that looks like the one of Zelda
Cra: i loves the apple with arrow and feet from dofus!
Eniripsa: Coney
Pandawa: walking barrel
Enutrof: Dhreller ! ofc
Sadida: Madoll for girls Suicidal one for boys!
Rogue: Boombot
Ecaflip: Chibi Alice Cat
Xelor: Sinistro !
Osamodas: Gobgob (classical, but effective!)

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #228407  Replies : 4  Views : 560
posté November 21, 2012, 18:30:52 | #18
Fantastic! Sad that i can't participate since i can't pay for play...

s2 Good Exploration FRIENDS!

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #228401  Replies : 24  Views : 5797
posté November 21, 2012, 18:01:03 | #19
Hello *.*

I'm a player from the beta Wakfu... the game is fantastic.
Also I'm owner of a macintosh, a mini edition, really cheap that i could ask my dad when he was alive...
With my OS, there is not much cool games I can play without paying for it. Also my machine isn't too good to play heavy games, Wakfu was perfect for me.
My mother cannot pay for this 5 euros a month (I'm terrible ashamed to admit that) that many says to be so little.

I really can understand why Ankama wants to make it paid, but why other player want us out? I'm very friendly, never involved myself in conflicts... i was friend from the 2 sufokians political canditates, was very epic and fun when we 2 and more 4 persons united at low level to try to kill a piwi boss...

I hope i can get a job and help my mother soon, although will take a good time for me to be able to receive sufficient to pay the 5 euros, which correspond to 4 times the coin of my country.
I really would enjoy if it was free... I don't thing that it means to have bots, maybe if at entering the game we had to type that captcha things and repeat every 1 hour playing, would be a choice.

I miss my wakfu friends, i miss to play the game with my friends...
cyou my friends...

Btw, why have we to pay for the bots issue? Not all of them are from players...
When did people lose their heads of wich is responsible for the correction of this problems?
Why if some market make you pay a percentage of their insurance at the entry to prevent them from take an action of their on about stealing risks?

o_o even I that have low money because of the circunstances am astonished with your position...

People here let a company use such a trick...and its a trick... to trap people to its game and say its normal...
Who is the kid?

I love wakfu, but some company who use a "moderately true" term to have benefits is a moderately reliable company...

Get real! Are you crazy? Do you even know what is bad nature?

-.- I love Ankama creations, but this is not STRATEGY this is SCAM! - And we are here for STRATEGY games... not SCUM!

I would realy apreciate if the it says: SHAREWARE GAME! TRY FOR FREE! TRIAL VERSION!

This post has been edited by Kaylami - November 21, 2012, 19:16:03.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #228393  Replies : 94  Views : 10430