Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

About Heal Resistance
Lead Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté February 28, 2013, 09:42:49 | #1
About Heal Resistance Hello everyone,

It goes without saying that this change has been one of the most discussed implementation of this update. We believe it necessary to give you more insight on the reasons behind this modification.

Basic observations

Healing suffer no limitations: In all games, the range of action of a character is always limited by a mechanic. Be it with Mana points, Health points, cooldowns, etc. the way you play is restricted due to the fact that at some point you will not be able to act anymore. Currently an Eniripsa suffers no such limitation. He has no mana points, no cooldown and his own Health bar is not a restriction since he can heal himself constantly. On the other hand, as long as his opponent cannot damage him more than the Eni can him himself, he will be able to hit the limiting factor of his opponent, the HP. Players then just need to group enough Enis to make sure that pure damage cannot bypass their healing capacity.

Impact on high level content: Following the logic explained above, many teams were able to defeat Ultimate Bosses over time by simply tanking him with heals, and inflicting very limited damage. This is a tactic we wanted to limit. We ended up having to design the Ultimate Bosses with the idea that they should manage to bypass the healing capacity of an Eni group, leading to very little room for tactical mechanics, and a situation where no other option was viable to defeat them. This is not how Ultimate Bosses are intended to work. We want them to be a real tactical challenge with very specific mechanics, and not just Damage dealing machines. We want players to have as much flexibility as possible when building their team, and not force them to use specific classes and tactics.

Evolution with the increase of the level cap: One factor that should be taken into account when thinking about the healing mechanic, are the resists. When the damage of a character is calculated, you have to take his elementary damage bonus, and the resists of the target in to account. Whereas when it comes to heals, only elementary bonus gets in the equation. A damage of 100 does not equal a heal of 100, since the damage will be reduced by the opponent’s resistance, whereas a heal will not. The higher the level of the character, the more important his damage bonus and resists, the stronger this difference gets. Looking ahead to the future and preparing mechanics for an increased level cap, we just couldn’t let this difference as it is, since this would have created huge gaps in the balance between damage and heal (or we would have had to adapt the cost, conditions and effects of heals to limit their use and efficiency).

How this translated into a game mechanic

In order to bring a limiting factor to healing, we decided to apply a resistance that would grow each time a character is healed. We believe it to be the best option available to force players to think before building their teams, and use other alternative mechanics. We are also pretty confident that this mechanic only impacts the gameplay in long fights. PvP shouldn’t suffer much from this change. Mid-level content also shouldn’t suffer from this change. Only high level content and long fights will.

Why not using the same mechanic as in DOFUS?
In DOFUS, the restriction to healing comes with the Erosion. When taking damages, characters sometime will receive Erosion, which will decrease their maximum HP. The reason why we didn’t go for a similar mechanic is because it can tend to flatten the fights and limit them to “Damage your opponent until you can decrease his max HP to the point where you will just one shoot him”.
This is not the way we want fights to evolve in WAKFU.

Mechanics allowing you to decrease or remove the resistance
This is something we’ve seen suggested on the forums a lot. While we don’t think this is a bad idea, it tends to contradict with the purpose of the resistance mechanic. What we want is a limitation that forces players to rethink the way the play healing classes. We don’t want to implement anything that would turn this mechanic into an anecdote easily forgotten or bypassed.

What to expect in the future

Tweaking the resistance multiplier: The good thing with the way the heal resist is calculated is that it can easily be modified. Currently you will receive (((HP given back / Max HP) / 8) *100). This “8” factor is our leverage. As a matter of fact it wasn’t 8 when we first designed the mechanic and we adapted it after testing. Should we deem it necessary, this 8 could easily become another number, allowing us to accentuate or reduce the effect of this mechanic.

Rebalance of the Ultimate Bosses: A regular misconception is that classes should adapt to the high level content, whereas it should actually be the other way. Ultimate Bosses are meant to be balanced based on the way the classes and overall combat mechanics work. We are well aware that this change is going to make it that much harder to defeat the Ultimate Bosses. This is our intention, but should it appear that it makes it impossible, we’re ready to rebalance them accordingly.

We appreciate the passion you displayed in debating this mechanic and we will make sure the keep a close eye on your feedback further down the road. Until then, try it, make sure you really experience combat with this new mechanic before drawing conclusions on the long term impact it will have on the game. Keep debating to pros and cons, and be sure that, should a significant imbalance arise, we will act accordingly!

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-02-19
posté February 28, 2013, 09:49:01 | #2
What about Arena? This is the definition of a long fight, and not winnable without healing.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté February 28, 2013, 09:54:17 | #3
"We don’t want to implement anything that would turn this mechanic into an anecdote easily forgotten or bypassed."

Then perhaps something hard, that removes very little resistance, but REMOVES IT SOMEHOW?

(1% per turn of not healing)

This post has been edited by Moclon - March 05, 2013, 10:07:41.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-05
posté February 28, 2013, 09:56:40 | #4
If you dislike the eni's power of healing, you just should have put a limitation on self healing. I know its still easy to get a second healer but its far more balanced than the current situation.

Self heal: 50%
heal other: 100%

I truly loathe the idea that an eni is only usefull for 20 turns if you have only 1 tank that takes the heat!

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté February 28, 2013, 09:59:12 | #5

In all games, the range of action of a character is always limited by a mechanic. Be it with Mana points, Health points, cooldowns, etc. the way you play is restricted due to the fact that at some point you will not be able to act anymore. Currently an Eniripsa suffers no such limitation.

Either you admit that AP/MP/WP are the limitations or you have to admit that none of the other classes have "limitations" either. There is no logic in this statement.

On the other hand, as long as his opponent cannot damage him more than the Eni can him himself, he will be able to hit the limiting factor of his opponent, the HP. Players then just need to group enough Enis to make sure that pure damage cannot bypass their healing capacity.

So you are admitting that PvP caused you to make this decision. That is a horrible way to go about game design. PvE is the mugh bigger factor in Wakfu, PvP only serves personal entertainment as of now. There is no negative consequences if you loose in PvP or anything the like. Design your game around PvE for gods sake or at least keep the limitations you designed because of PvP in PvP.

we want them to be a real tactical challenge with very specific mechanics, and not just Damage dealing machines.

But you made them just that. UBs are not a challenge, you just aim for them to be impossible to deal with, heavily luck based, or if at all then beatable with an immense damage output that can overcome them before they start doing any real damage themselves. With Enis out of the equation it has become the latter even more. You stack as much damage as you can, hope the UB goes down in 2 or 3 turns or you die.

Enis/Healers actually enabled the idea of strategical thinking against UBs. They made fights long enough so secondary classes could use their unusual powers and one could come up with interesting ideas. Now I have to take the 6 persons that have the highest dps and that is it.

Only high level content and long fights will.

And you don't see a problem with that? High level players already have nearly no incentive to log on at all. Now it becomes even less. As mentioned above I will try to down UBs in 2 or 3 turns with all my damage dealers and will either succeed or fail in 10 minutes. Then I log off and don't play for the rest of the week.

Rebalance of the Ultimate Bosses: A regular misconception is that classes should adapt to the high level content, whereas it should actually be the other way. Ultimate Bosses are meant to be balanced based on the way the classes and overall combat mechanics work. We are well aware that this change is going to make it that much harder to defeat the Ultimate Bosses. This is our intention, but should it appear that it makes it impossible, we’re ready to rebalance them accordingly.

It seems like you got at least that part right. Strategies should not be developed by making a certain class/build. Strategies should be something that any combination of classes can come up with as long as they think properly. During the past months of playing I have leveled up 4 distinctive characters and I have forced most of my guildmates to do the same since it was impossible to beat any UB for us if we did not bring that very limited group of characters with their very limited kinds of builds to beat UBs.

This weeks update made that even worse. The group I can bring is now even smaller.

Though it looks like you are aware of that you develop your game in the opposite direction. There would be no need for that many nerfs and restrictive mechanics if you really knew how to deal with this issue. Then you would actually alter monsters and not players.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté February 28, 2013, 11:39:51 | #6
The Eniripsa was LIMITLESS, granting psuedo INVULNERABILITY with enough of them.

Magmog has only ever been downed using a team comprised of 3 or more enis, as far as I know.

That's not okay. But this won't really breed anything... Constructive....

This just means we have to resort to even LESS savory tactics... I don't think Ankama understands how DIFFICULT they made this monstrocity...

Gobbalrog Bite, his main spell, costing 3 AP usable twice per target, has about 120-140 base damage, coupled with his 650% damage.... It's pretty much like being hit by Sacrier's punishment.

2-4 times a turn.

Obviously we need either A) some way to avoid being hit by this at all or B-- a way to undo the horrible plague that is his bite.

And that's just ONE of his spells... He has Meteors, that are not possible to lower damage wise, AND cause massive AoE damage, can Summon his Gobbalrogs, AND stun you.. And THEY cost 3 AP.

He also has Moria Flame and Cataclysms... All in all he has a LOT of damage potential.

And then he has 12k HP and like 450% resist to everything...

I don't like this encounter, but I'll figure out the Ankama-approved way to down him, if it means I get Magmog set.

This post has been edited by HateSpawn - March 05, 2013, 10:07:41.
posté February 28, 2013, 12:04:34 | #7

Quote (Troyle @ 28 February 2013 09:42) *
Ultimate Bosses are meant to be balanced based on the way the classes and overall combat mechanics work.
I laughed....

But seriously, I really like the step you took here, although I may not like the intended feature, but the fact you are communicating reasoning behind players concerns should have been something Ankama practiced long before today. Keep it up! and everyone will be happy.. ok maybe not everyone :p

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - March 05, 2013, 10:07:41.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-06-26
posté February 28, 2013, 12:07:07 | #8

Quote (EniWayPossible @ 28 February 2013 09:49) *
What about Arena? This is the definition of a long fight, and not winnable without healing.
we where able to reach 400k points in arena easily with 5 players. each having only 15-25% heal resist. and with only 1 eni and 4 dd.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-01-06
posté February 28, 2013, 12:11:56 | #9

Quote (UrbanBunny @ 28 February 2013 12:07) *

Quote (EniWayPossible @ 28 February 2013 09:49) *
we where able to reach 400k points in arena easily with 5 players. each having only 15-25% heal resist. and with only 1 eni and 4 dd.
That isnt that many points, once their resists and damage build up when you start getting to real point brackets you will need to be able to heal there.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2008-10-25
posté February 28, 2013, 12:12:38 | #10

Quote (HateSpawn @ 28 February 2013 11:39) *
The Eniripsa was LIMITLESS, granting psuedo INVULNERABILITY with enough of them.

Magmog has only ever been downed using a team comprised of 3 or more enis, as far as I know.

This just means we have to resort to even LESS savory tactics... I don't think Ankama understands how DIFFICULT they made this monstrocity...

Gobbalrog Bite, his main spell, costing 3 AP usable twice per target, has about 120-140 base damage, coupled with his 650% damage.... It's pretty much like being hit by Sacrier's punishment.

2-4 times a turn.

Obviously we need either A) some way to avoid being hit by this at all or B-- a way to undo the horrible plague that is his bite.

And that's just ONE of his spells... He has Meteors, that are not possible to lower damage wise, AND cause massive AoE damage, can Summon his Gobbalrogs, AND stun you.. And THEY cost 3 AP.

He also has Moria Flame and Cataclysms... All in all he has a LOT of damage potential.

I don't like this encounter, but I'll figure out the Ankama-approved way to down him, if it means I get Magmog set.
Hence the part of the artical about them rebalancing the bosses accordingly. Im aware BC was downed on Dathura post heal nerf, so im sure mog is coming if they havent downed it all ready. The changes happen, adjust we are still in beta.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-06-29
posté February 28, 2013, 12:15:31 | #11
I was just wondering, did Ankama ever asked what players thought about this change? As far as I'm aware of (might be wrong though, not following every tidbit of info in the forums), all they've warned us about was class revamp changes, and then *BAM* on release day patch also includes some radical change called "healing resist", which makes everyone go mental.

Would Ankama ever consider allowing the public to test these changes before releasing them?

I mean, players should tell the devs how they want to play their game, and not the other way around (atleast thats how all major MMOs does it).

This game has been out for a year now, and Ankama is still being kind of a prick to the community considering public relations.

At this moment imho, Wakfu has a tremedous amount of potential as a niche MMO, but the company behind it is running it to the ground.

My 2 cents.

This post has been edited by Ordios - March 05, 2013, 10:07:41.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté February 28, 2013, 12:15:31 | #12
A resource limitation akin to Magic Points is way (!) more elegant. You already tried to implement something similar (Wakfu Points) with the intent of limiting certain actions. The design concept of Wakfu Points has it's boundaries though (with every character starting every battle with only 6WP).

Some classes have unique mechanics that keep track of certain statistics (Ecaflip, Sacrier etc.). The same system could be used to keep track of "Magic Points" (or a similar resource). Only deplete those points when spells are used to heal a character. Tweaking this statistic should be way easier than tweaking healing reduction mechanics.
Using a system akin to what I described would limit the healing output per fight, solve all described problems and make new interesting stats possible (magic point regeneration, magic point drain, stealing magic points etc.).

I know that you want to be "unique", but sometimes being "unique" equals to being a nonconformist retard. Resource limitations are necessary. Nobody will ever disagree. It's just that you implemented this change in a way that gives players the impression that you guys are their "enemies" - the hostility and all those vile comments are proof enough. This is not only a communication problem, but also a presentation problem. "Hey guys - we implemented a new system and some interesting and unique options are coming with this system." is a way better method of presentation than sneaking a passage about healing reduction mechanics in the patch notes.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté February 28, 2013, 12:45:42 | #13
I'm very disappointed in the current implementation of Heal Resistance.

First of all, the Heal Resist should not be final. I thought the Devs were trying really hard to do away with Final modifiers.

Secondly, if Healing is so problematic, the Healing System itself should be reworked. Here are some suggestions that I've posted in another topic:

The current implementation of Heal Resist seems flawed to me. It should work more like 1-turn debuffs, where using a certain spell applies a flat amount of heal resist that lasts for a full turn and then falls off. This way, healers are encouraged to wear better gear to get the most out of their healing since the amount of heal resist applied would be static per spell. As an example for the Eniripsa class, Fortifying Word could add 25% heal resist (after the heal), Revitalizing could add 30% (after the heal), Healing Word could add 12% (after the heal), Renewing 7% (after the heal) and Invigorating 15% per target bounced on (after the heal). This would allow for lesser healing spells such as Healing Word and Renewing contend with the stronger healing spells and also allow for a tactical decision of using heals in a certain order to optimize the amount of health you restore.

Another suggestion would be to remove the Heal Resist mechanic and make all healing spells have a healing-range. For example, instead of healing for a flat amount you would heal for anywhere between A-B base healing where A is the lowest possible base value and B is the highest. Spells with a high B per AP/MP will also come with a low A per AP/MP, and spells with a low B per AP/MP will come with an A a bit closer to that B.

As an example Fortifying Word could have 36-54 base at level 100, Healing Word would have 20-30 base at level 100, Renewing would be a flat 22 at 100, etc. This would make lower spells more appealing to use in situations where you need consistent healing without chancing having too low of a base at a high cost from the higher spells.

Another suggestion that I've thought up is for each healing spell to restore a % of the target's health instead of an amount modified by +Water Damage or +Healing.

One last thing to note...

I've raided in WoW and Rift throughout multiple expansions. For the most part, mana was never a problem for casting healing spells because we had gear/specialties/skills/items to restore mana. Instead of using big spells if I'm low on mana, I would use lesser spells until I restored enough mana to use a bigger spell. With better gear, the amount of mana at our disposal was increased allowing for more big heals in a lesser/same tier encounter and sometimes even higher tier encounters.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-01-22
posté February 28, 2013, 12:52:09 | #14
What abount Rage mechanic like all the others mmorpg?

This nerf have no sense, only destroy one class. I hope you remove that or just do a fast revamp to the class that play for heal only.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-02-18
posté February 28, 2013, 13:14:37 | #15

Quote (Troyle @ 28 February 2013 09:42) *
We want players to have as much flexibility as possible when building their team, and not force them to use specific classes and tactics.

You want people to have flexibility with UBs? Don't limit them to one try per week. No one cares about variety with a stipulation like that in place... They care about being able to beat the boss with their single shot. If you really want to promote variety, you need to make UBs one WIN per week. Let people TRY as many times as they want so they can actually BE flexible, build different teams, and try different tactics.

You can't place all the blame on Enis... Maybe the reason people brought 3 Enis to UBs was because UBs are more or less one dimensional: they do so much fricken damage. If you want players to have as much flexibility as possible when fighting UBs, you need to alter how they work to allow a healer-less party to defeat them.

[Quote]In order to bring a limiting factor to healing, we decided to apply a resistance that would grow each time a character is healed. We believe it to be the best option available to force players to think before building their teams, and use other alternative mechanics.

You talk about how this change was because of Enis? Think about what you did to Water Ecas. They can't do anything but rough tongue without debuffing themselves or someone else. You gave them a slap in the face because of another class.

[Quote]We are also pretty confident that this mechanic only impacts the gameplay in long fights. PvP shouldn’t suffer much from this change. Mid-level content also shouldn’t suffer from this change. Only high level content and long fights will.

A majority of new characters get powerleveled… so yeah.

[Quote]A regular misconception is that classes should adapt to the high level content, whereas it should actually be the other way. Ultimate Bosses are meant to be balanced based on the way the classes and overall combat mechanics work. We are well aware that this change is going to make it that much harder to defeat the Ultimate Bosses. This is our intention, but should it appear that it makes it impossible, we’re ready to rebalance them accordingly.

How can you say that you want as much flexibility as possible with tactics and team composition... and then turn around and admit that you just made UBs even harder to defeat? You need to rebalance them to allow for a healerless party. Or was all that flexibility talk just talk?

I dunno why it won't quote anything but the first part, but I have to run, so I'll fix it later.

This post has been edited by Chronotorious - March 05, 2013, 10:07:41.
posté February 28, 2013, 13:21:23 | #16

Quote (Seever88 @ 28 February 2013 12:52) *

This nerf have no sense, only destroy one class. I hope you remove that or just do a fast revamp to the class that play for heal only.
UBs have Rage spells. We're too good for them. Excarnus has Macabre totem; Moowolf has Revenge and Frenzied Attacks; BC has Lacerations, Final Lacerations, and You're Not Much of an Adventurer, and Magmog has Cataclysms.

Quote (Intrade @ 28 February 2013 12:45) *
I'm very disappointed in the current implementation of Heal Resistance.

First of all, the Heal Resist should not be final. I thought the Devs were trying really hard to do away with Final modifiers.

Secondly, if Healing is so problematic, the Healing System itself should be reworked. Here are some suggestions that I've posted in another topic:

The current implementation of Heal Resist seems flawed to me. It should work more like 1-turn debuffs, where using a certain spell applies a flat amount of heal resist that lasts for a full turn and then falls off. This way, healers are encouraged to wear better gear to get the most out of their healing since the amount of heal resist applied would be static per spell. As an example for the Eniripsa class, Fortifying Word could add 25% heal resist (after the heal), Revitalizing could add 30% (after the heal), Healing Word could add 12% (after the heal), Renewing 7% (after the heal) and Invigorating 15% per target bounced on (after the heal). This would allow for lesser healing spells such as Healing Word and Renewing contend with the stronger healing spells and also allow for a tactical decision of using heals in a certain order to optimize the amount of health you restore.

Another suggestion would be to remove the Heal Resist mechanic and make all healing spells have a healing-range. For example, instead of healing for a flat amount you would heal for anywhere between A-B base healing where A is the lowest possible base value and B is the highest. Spells with a high B per AP/MP will also come with a low A per AP/MP, and spells with a low B per AP/MP will come with an A a bit closer to that B.

As an example Fortifying Word could have 36-54 base at level 100, Healing Word would have 20-30 base at level 100, Renewing would be a flat 22 at 100, etc. This would make lower spells more appealing to use in situations where you need consistent healing without chancing having too low of a base at a high cost from the higher spells.

Another suggestion that I've thought up is for each healing spell to restore a % of the target's health instead of an amount modified by +Water Damage or +Healing.

One last thing to note...

I've raided in WoW and Rift throughout multiple expansions. For the most part, mana was never a problem for casting healing spells because we had gear/specialties/skills/items to restore mana. Instead of using big spells if I'm low on mana, I would use lesser spells until I restored enough mana to use a bigger spell. With better gear, the amount of mana at our disposal was increased allowing for more big heals in a lesser/same tier encounter and sometimes even higher tier encounters.
Pretty much 100% of what this is. Aphonia, this post is like,**** perfect. Thank you.

Quote (Thejordand @ 28 February 2013 12:12) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 28 February 2013 11:39) *

2-4 times a turn.

Hence the part of the artical about them rebalancing the bosses accordingly. Im aware BC was downed on Dathura post heal nerf, so im sure mog is coming if they havent downed it all ready. The changes happen, adjust we are still in beta.
BC is still downable, using the same strategy. Roughly the same, at least. He isn't too hard.

Magmog just does so much damage and he takes SO long to kill... But that's not the point.

The point is if they want to revamp the current UB encounters, then they aren't going about it the right wway. They should impliment the revamps THEN nerf enis, not this way. I'll talk to you personally about how "fair" my ideas to kill magmog are and trust me, the heal nerf won't change much, just makes us use different formations and classes.

tl;dr, back to the drawing board.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Mek - March 05, 2013, 10:07:41.
posté February 28, 2013, 13:27:29 | #17

Quote (HateSpawn @ 28 February 2013 13:21) *

UBs have Rage spells. We're too good for them. Excarnus has Macabre totem; Moowolf has Revenge and Frenzied Attacks; BC has Lacerations, Final Lacerations, and You're Not Much of an Adventurer, and Magmog has Cataclysms.

So improve them.. Not nerf the healing power.All they do have no sense. Eni have hygiene that improve the healing over the time and now they implement a mechanic that destroy the healing over the time..  

posté February 28, 2013, 13:41:08 | #18

Quote (Seever88 @ 28 February 2013 13:27) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 28 February 2013 13:21) *

So improve them.. Not nerf the healing power.All they do have no sense. Eni have hygiene that improve the healing over the time and now they implement a mechanic that destroy the healing over the time..
Then we'd bring MORE enis.

I don't think you're from NOX, so you probably don't remember our first BC kill or our first Magmog kill. Each strat used 12 makabrakfire rings, and 3-5 Eniripsas. I then decided the BC strat from then on was "**** it, 4 enis, 1 cra for adds, 1 sacrier for bonus HP/tanking/emergency sacrifice." People were downing him left and right, using enis to outheal everything. And honestly, there's no reason that wouldn't have worked on Magmog post ring nerf. Might've needed a panda for dizzy, gasp.

Seriously, Enis needed this nerf.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Mek - March 05, 2013, 10:07:41.
posté February 28, 2013, 14:06:15 | #19
You speak only in function of UB. How much player can do UB right now? 3-4%?
So if this implement is only for the UB and high liv dj, why you have to change one class?

When they do this nerf, i don't want a free respec.. i want to change my class, because they destroy the only reason to play a Eni.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-06-29
posté February 28, 2013, 14:53:49 | #20
I don't play eniripsas, and I never do UBs, but I still think this debuff is nonsensical. As some1 else mentioned, enis have hygene buff which they get everytime they heal (+1% to heals if I'm not wrong), so why do we have buff and debuff that counters it? Just take away hygene then.

Eniripsas are the only pure healing class ingame, this mechanic renders them useless/unwanted in the endgame content, hence - no new player or alt roller will ever pick eni, if he's seriously thinking about doing endgame.

Healing resist stacking indefinately is close to retarded. It should atleast have a cap of lets say 75% or smth.

If this debuff was implemented thinking about more strategical pvp and UB fights then there's another solution - let HR apply only in pvp, and in UB fight let every boss attack apply that debuff on the perosn he attacks with different "weight coefficient" depending on the boss difficulty and stuff (same effect but makes more sense wouldnt you agree?).

There's so many better ways to do this in less radical and not so upsetting mechanics, that I could keep going and going (other players as well apparently). All it shows is that Ankama is too lazy to write a code that would require more than just to add a global modifier of some sorts - that's just mind blowing, considering this is not some cheap f2p game.

This post has been edited by Ordios - March 05, 2013, 10:07:41.