Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

For those wondering why there is no in-game (fl)easter event
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2009-09-05
posté March 29, 2013, 20:29:13 | #1
For those wondering why there is no in-game (fl)easter event This is what Troyle said: "Because the one last year was broken, and we couldn't figure out why. was working perfectly fine on our internal servers, but not on the live servers"

Also: "events are just not the priority, as you may have seen we didn't have many ingame events implemented lately :/"

And finally: "I know it's disappointing. We made a plan with ingame events like this one at the beginning of the year, and most of them got turned down because of development priorities :/"

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté March 30, 2013, 00:38:27 | #2
Kinda sad a year has passed, and they haven't found some simple way for us folks who were here a year ago to get the titles we wanted way back then.

So fking TYPICAL.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-21
posté March 30, 2013, 01:13:24 | #3

Quote (Kuroyanko @ 29 March 2013 20:29) *
Also: "events are just not the priority, as you may have seen we didn't have many ingame events implemented lately :/
In-game events is what can make a game. People want those titles, they want to do in-game stuff. Ankama is so busy being worried about class nerfs (some which shouldn't have happened) and big updates that they are overlooking the little things.

posté March 30, 2013, 01:37:53 | #4

Quote (katralynn @ 30 March 2013 01:13) *

Quote (Kuroyanko @ 29 March 2013 20:29) *
Also: "events are just not the priority, as you may have seen we didn't have many ingame events implemented lately :/
In-game events is what can make a game. People want those titles, they want to do in-game stuff. Ankama is so busy being worried about class nerfs (some which shouldn't have happened) and big updates that they are overlooking the little things.

Well disregarding comments on class nerfs and stuff, I think that some focus should be figured out for the events that ARE in-game. They had a year to look at it. However, if they couldn't figure it out, they could have changed the event. It's kind of like how, even though we got the candies to do the Ballotwine event and whatnot, we couldn't FINISH the event because there WERE no pink gobballs to kiss or whatever it was. Could not finish the achievement, could not get the title, could not finish the event. That's disappointing and discouraging, and definitely doesn't make me care about next year's event... Fleaster is another broken event... Ballotwine we were screwed for, and Fleaster is eh... I have 2 holiday events that will likely never be finished in my achievement section because no one wants to either change the achievements/what is required, or fix the events/change the events.

So... :/ for someone like me who is an achievement hunter, this thing is highly discouraging.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-12-02
posté March 30, 2013, 19:27:46 | #5
It is indeed a disappointment. I'm the type who loves in-game events and customization above all things. ( In fact I've been looking at other mmorpgs just in case wakfu still just focuses on pvp.... I disdain pvp with a passion.) I've only been staying for the mount so far and I payed quite a bit of money not wanting it to go to waste. This year has just been very discouraging towards the things that attracted me to this game. I'm hoping with haven worlds and the sadida revamp will help make things better...

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-02-12
posté March 30, 2013, 19:42:45 | #6
Even if events aren't a priority, they couldn't be bothered to fix it within a whole year? Honestly... what do they do with all their time? This "not a priority" excuse is getting old and tired. I'm beginning to want my money back. Speaking of priorities, where are the rest of the class revamp notes? Or is this not a priority either?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté March 31, 2013, 04:49:09 | #7
For cripes sakes, they could have just changed it to "Consume one candy from this holiday event"

Would have taken them what, 2 days to program that?

FFS.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-12-30
posté March 31, 2013, 11:54:43 | #8
Wait.. They have about 365 days to fix a bug for an event, and they didn't do it? Cool.