Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

Emote, Insignia & Title lists, let's complete it together!
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2009-09-05
posté April 01, 2013, 18:30:37 | #1
Emote, Insignia & Title lists, let's complete it together! Since I'm trying to get every emote that can be obtained and want to make a full list where to find all of them I started a list.

However, I don't have all the information and it would be easier to complete this with more people.
Which is why I'm making the list public (anyone can edit it) in the hope that people will help to complete the list so that everyone can go to 1 place to get all the information they need to complete their emote collection.

I have access to the revision history so if any trolls deletes everything I'll just bring it back to how it was before.

Link to the Emote list
Link to the Insignia list
Link to the Title list

edit: the yellow squares mean that I'm not entirely sure that those are correct, if someone is sure that they are correct or fill in the correct names they can remove the yellow background.

edit2: the emotes on the right have all been taken from the official Wakfu wiki and belong somewhere on the left side on the red squares, if you know where, please cut/paste them.

edit3: An Insignia and Title list have also been added for those interested in having a complete list or perhaps even trying to collect everything.

The lists are still being updated by players from time to time, for this I thank you all!

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - April 18, 2013, 23:13:49.
Reason for edit : More lists and information
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté April 01, 2013, 18:39:03 | #2
you sure have a long way to go. i suppose having everyone tell you where they are would be the easiest method i mean searching for them all in game would be ridiculous am i right?

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-03-09
posté April 01, 2013, 19:42:44 | #3
I just added 9 emotes to your list. I don't remember where to get some of them, also I dont remember the name of emote scrolls
PS. Great document, I hope one day I will find there emotes I'm missing

posté April 19, 2013, 00:53:23 | #4
I updated the emote list and added two more lists that right now, are still pretty empty.
But I hope that with the help of the community this will soon change.

Lists by the players for the players!

Link to the Emote list
Link to the Insignia list
Link to the Title list 

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-04-06
posté April 19, 2013, 01:56:08 | #5
This is brilliant - going to add a few when I wake up tomorrow  

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-02-09
posté April 19, 2013, 08:53:28 | #6
Hi, I added a whole bunch of Insignias that you were missing and how to find them. There's still quite a few that you're missing (I'm too sleepy to think). You should cross check your list with wakfu-elements.

It would be nice if you could compile a database including the images to show how the insignia looks like. I still have yet to come across such a website.

This post has been edited by Kazichi - April 19, 2013, 08:54:07.
posté April 19, 2013, 12:41:48 | #7

Quote (Kazichi @ 19 April 2013 08:53) *
Hi, I added a whole bunch of Insignias that you were missing and how to find them. There's still quite a few that you're missing (I'm too sleepy to think). You should cross check your list with wakfu-elements.

It would be nice if you could compile a database including the images to show how the insignia looks like. I still have yet to come across such a website.
If people put or link the images on here (even if they are just url's) I could upload all of them to a dropbox folder and put links to those images in the document.

Of course I'll also start to collect images needed for this document, although I'll start with the emotes since I know a good site where to get a lot of images from (I guess I'll need to mail them to ask if I can use them, else I'll have to go and take all screenshots by myself which would just take a bit longer.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-06-26
posté April 19, 2013, 13:44:56 | #8
Just added all titles I have.

Short Strich * Member Since 2006-04-17
posté April 19, 2013, 14:58:55 | #9
Lookin' good! I'll see what I can contribute.  

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-01-26
posté April 20, 2013, 01:15:45 | #10
Does anyone know if it would be possible to add images to the insignias?

posté April 21, 2013, 23:14:52 | #11
Hello again!

Today I tested a bit and found that actually adding images into the document worked but they would have to be really small to fit in there or all of them would be too big.

My solution was to add links that lead to the images.
It's not perfect yet but I'm doing my best.

Right now I only added all the images of the insignias that I found in the boutique but this will later of course be expanded to all the others.

If anyone has any images (png format would be best) that I can use for this purpose, you can send them to the following address: jane.littlepetproject@gmail.com

I would also like to thank the other people that have been working on the document!