Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Wakfu Calculator
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2010-12-03
posté April 06, 2013, 16:15:34 | #1
Wakfu Calculator Hi,

Been working on this for a while, not so much lately though....work...bahh.., and after a couple weeks in a testing phase, i thought its was prepared for it to be tested by many others, so im releasing my version of a wakfu calculator.

Features:
- Set builder
- From character lvl, stat distribution, elemental spells and support spells, to items choice
- bonus from pets(lvl50), guild and clan member optional
- makas (lvl100).
- passive spells bonus also appear in the final stage.
- Damage calculator
- Possibility to be redirected from the end stage of the set builder to import stats.
- all possible outcomes from an attack.
- Database updated to the 1.21 patch.

download at: Click here

oh, P.S: all suggestion and bug reports are appreciated  

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-12-08
posté April 06, 2013, 21:28:11 | #2
nevermind.

This post has been edited by Th3G0ldf1sh - April 06, 2013, 22:04:08.
Reason for edit : stealing is not cool
Fansite Operator * Member Since 2007-03-16
posté April 06, 2013, 21:49:20 | #3
I would suggest you perhaps read this article on hotlinking and bandwidth stealing

I would have gladly given you the images i use on my site as they are not my own(See Edit), and can be aquired on your own from your game files. However since you didn't ask, i've decided to make all my images on my site instead be this cool cat

He likes your builder, but is mad i made him wear a hat for the picture.

And just incase you want to deny it:

this.hat = loadImage("wakfu-elements .com" + item.getUrl()); } else if (item.getType().equals("cloak")) { this.finalCloak = item; this.chosenCloak = piece; this.cloak = loadImage("wakfu-elements .com" + item.getUrl()); } else if (item.getType().equals("bp")) { this.finalBp = item; this.chosenBp = piece;
this.bp = loadImage("wakfu-elements .com" + item.getUrl());

From your Grafica class file, line 2698ish

EDIT:
After some thought, i should probably clarify, i wouldn't have given you the images, because they are not mine to distribute, however the knowledge of how to get them is freely available had you asked.

Also for the record, the only thing im irritated about is the bandwidth portion of all that. I'm fine with you copying the images from my builder and putting them in your app. I like to see tools made for wakfu that benefit the community and yours looks like it provides some cool features. Simply asking would have been enough.(And maybe bothering to cache longer than the lifespan of your app so you weren't continually hitting my server w/ 20-30 requests per item type click)

This post has been edited by stryve - April 06, 2013, 22:24:13.
Winged Eradicator * Member Since 2010-02-27
posté April 06, 2013, 21:53:46 | #4
Busted XD

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté April 06, 2013, 23:25:05 | #5

Quote (stryve @ 06 April 2013 21:49) *
I would suggest you perhaps read this article on hotlinking and bandwidth stealing

I would have gladly given you the images i use on my site as they are not my own(See Edit), and can be aquired on your own from your game files. However since you didn't ask, i've decided to make all my images on my site instead be this cool cat

He likes your builder, but is mad i made him wear a hat for the picture.

And just incase you want to deny it:

this.hat = loadImage("wakfu-elements .com" + item.getUrl()); } else if (item.getType().equals("cloak")) { this.finalCloak = item; this.chosenCloak = piece; this.cloak = loadImage("wakfu-elements .com" + item.getUrl()); } else if (item.getType().equals("bp")) { this.finalBp = item; this.chosenBp = piece;
this.bp = loadImage("wakfu-elements .com" + item.getUrl());

From your Grafica class file, line 2698ish

EDIT:
After some thought, i should probably clarify, i wouldn't have given you the images, because they are not mine to distribute, however the knowledge of how to get them is freely available had you asked.

Also for the record, the only thing im irritated about is the bandwidth portion of all that. I'm fine with you copying the images from my builder and putting them in your app. I like to see tools made for wakfu that benefit the community and yours looks like it provides some cool features. Simply asking would have been enough.(And maybe bothering to cache longer than the lifespan of your app so you weren't continually hitting my server w/ 20-30 requests per item type click)
i like the cat :3

posté April 07, 2013, 00:14:20 | #6
i have no intention of denying the source of the images, though i realise i should had contacted you before i released the app, therefore for now the app is no longer downloadable till i make the necessary changes for it, thus i apologise for the incorrect use of it.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2010-10-29
posté April 07, 2013, 01:32:00 | #7
downloaded it early this mornin... I like it but it did freeze on me a couple times and I noticed on sadida skills you put still life twice... the last active skill should be Sic'Em More ... also same thing with Sram the last active should be Diversion not Shadow Master

This post has been edited by Maigootokonoko - April 07, 2013, 01:36:55.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2010-11-29
posté April 07, 2013, 02:16:54 | #8
Jerry, how can I download it? I tried but I still don't see any ''download'' button. QQ

~ Old Kahiiji

posté April 07, 2013, 15:31:26 | #9

Jerry, how can I download it? I tried but I still don't see any ''download'' button. QQ ~ Old Kahiiji
since i was abusing the wakfu-elements bandwidth, and the ankama TOA i removed it from being downloadable until i modify my builder and contact ankama for permission to use the images and other content.

downloaded it early this mornin... I like it but it did freeze on me a couple times and I noticed on sadida skills you put still life twice... the last active skill should be Sic'Em More ... also same thing with Sram the last active should be Diversion not Shadow Master
thanks for letting me now, once(and if) i have the permission to place my calculator, i'll fix those bugs.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-08-21
posté April 07, 2013, 15:54:11 | #10
I didn't get a chance to see it before it was taken down but it sounded like it added a lot of features that I found lacking in the wakfu-elements calculator. At one time stryve was asking for help with the website, and he does seem less annoyed after he cooled off from you sucking up his bandwidth. Sounds to me like you could work together to bring improvements to the site and it could be a win win. We definitely need more tools and resources, so I am happy both of you are out there creating things for us to use.

P.S. That's a great cat, lol.

This post has been edited by cyndiloo - April 07, 2013, 15:55:04.
Fansite Operator * Member Since 2007-03-16
posté April 07, 2013, 16:05:28 | #11
Yes the current iteration of the calculator is severely lacking however I'm about to launch a completely re written version of the site including a new builder which supports runes , pets, adding sets, spell level damage and ability point distribution along with some substantial changes to the site itself in regards to search and market data integration. It's been a long time coming but it should be done within a week I beleive

~boredom

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-08-21
posté April 07, 2013, 16:10:13 | #12
I can't wait! Your site is always my first go to resource. Keep up the good work!

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté April 07, 2013, 16:40:10 | #13
That is cool on both your parts.

I was going to write a damage calculator my self to help people understand the damage on wakfu better, but then decided not to lol. Some people got too annoying so i no longer wanted to share.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté April 07, 2013, 18:00:31 | #14

@_@
wrote it long time ago, at first it only worked for xelors, then i added more classes to the database, but i dont feel like giving this out, since there even wasnt any crit dmg bonus, and even foggers werent included, and yeah, it doesnt have a gui.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté April 09, 2013, 07:20:46 | #15
I just writ a simple damage calculator. Not sure if i will write it for spell combinations like aging+hand though.... Maybe i can share how the damage is calculated to someone who wants to implement that into their application.

Click here

This post has been edited by BbeforeA - April 09, 2013, 08:19:22.