Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

A (not so) new player has joined the game!
Lead Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté July 11, 2013, 17:18:48 | #1
A (not so) new player has joined the game! Hello everyone,

With our ever so growing community, it becomes harder and harder for a lone person to keep all aspects of the daily care this community deserves, covered. That’s why it’s been decided to get me some help!

Today, a new staff member joins me in the daily handling of the International Community; as a matter of fact, not as new as you might think. Some of you already know this person, and I have no doubt that those who don’t already know her will quickly learn to like her just as much.

This is a big day for all of us, and I’m very excited to announce this to you. From today on, I have no doubts that you will see many improvements in the handling of our Community, and I just can’t wait to see how things are going to evolve in the next weeks/months!

So without further ado and suspense, I’ll let her introduce herself!

Be nice!

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté July 11, 2013, 17:26:10 | #2
Thank you for this very nice introduction [Troyle].

Hi! My name is [Sabi] (short for Sabrina), some of you might remember me as SE-Sabi in the past and I am very excited to be part again of the WAKFU Community Team!

I will be working with and helping [Troyle] to the best of my abilities but first and foremost my important duty is to help promote a fun and engaging environment here on WAKFU and to ensure that all your ideas and concerns are shared with the team. After all, your say is very dear to us.

For the ones that may not know me very well yet, I would like to give you a bit more information about me, I promise to keep it relatively short as I would like for all of us to create our own history together from this point on, so feel free to share your own introduction here as well, so that I get to know you better too.

I’ve been actively enjoying the MMORPG world, both professionally and privately, for a few years now, which brought me first to the World of Twelve back in its Beta Keys days, where I got to watch WAKFU grow and helped streamline communication with our developers as well as other very secret projects...

Now I would like to give you a few… personal facts about me:

• Favorite Food: French toast, Caramel and ice Cream
  • Favorite Game Genres: RPG, MMORPG, Adventure
  • Favorite Movie: The Big Blue, Wall E, but I still enjoy watching "Avatar" (over and over again)
  • Favorite Music: Various styles but mostly anything that sounds good to my ears
  • Favorite TV Show: The Voice, House (but I spend more time playing online games than watching TV)
  • Favorite Hobby: Playing music and riding horses (I love animals)
  • Random Fact: English is my 2nd language with French being my native tongue and I love smileys

I hope this introduction helps you get a better idea of what kind of person I am, and I look forward to a great future in the WAKFU community with you!

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté July 11, 2013, 17:39:12 | #3
Welcome back, Sabi, It's nice to see you again.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-05-20
posté July 11, 2013, 17:41:31 | #4
Woah, welcome! You sound like a cool person.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté July 11, 2013, 17:46:03 | #5
Sabi!  

posté July 11, 2013, 17:53:46 | #6
Ah welcome (Back?)
can't wait to see some help with moderation on the forums and stuff
I am so shipping you two now ^^

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté July 11, 2013, 17:58:33 | #7
Welcome back, Sabi! I missed you. I hope you and Troyle can keep each other afloat and sane. Best wishes and infinite hugs!

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-20
posté July 11, 2013, 18:07:07 | #8

Quote (Troyle @ 11 July 2013 17:18) *
I have no doubt that those who don’t already know her will quickly learn to like her just as much.
I have no doubts that you will see many improvements in the handling of our Community
You were working here last time SE moderated the English community right? Welp all I can say is I am glad to be on a French server. Glad you have no doubts though.

Here is a reminder of the excellent job she did moderating Nox. This picture was taken ‎Thursday, ‎November ‎08, ‎2012, ‏‎11:33:08 AM and is proof SE knew about duping for months and did nothing.

Not one of these issues were resolved until SE left Wakfu. Great track record.

This post has been edited by IYesWayI - July 11, 2013, 18:13:33.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté July 11, 2013, 18:08:21 | #9
welcome back sabi! hopefully someday they will add your avatar doll to sadidas instead of the ones they just used with another color

I'm not sure if troyle forwards our ideas like you and derek did but I know that you will do that for us so I'm glad you're back That's what I miss about the nox staff, they always made sure ankama heard us.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-08-21
posté July 11, 2013, 18:22:02 | #10
Welcome back sabi!

As for your posts yesway I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say up there, but it's obvious to me sabi listened and did what she could under the constraints. SE may have had some autonomy over certain things but ultimately it's ankama that must deal with things like actually investigating game files and duping and such, and though it may have been when SE left that something got done, it does not mean that they hadn't been prompting ankama about it or sending information for a while. In fact it's rather obvious they had or it would have taken a good deal of investigation after SE left the picture before things got done.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté July 11, 2013, 18:22:32 | #11
ERMAHGERD Sabi!

Welcome back. :3

[Image removed] 

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - July 11, 2013, 20:38:18.
Ultimate slayer & Winged Eradicator * Member Since 2007-02-05
posté July 11, 2013, 18:36:58 | #12
SABI!!!!!!
We missed you  

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté July 11, 2013, 18:58:37 | #13
Me is so happy to be back and thank you so much everyone for all the warm welcomes. I missed you guys a lot too and I look forward to get to know all the new WAKFU players!

It is important to me to help fortify this International Community and I know that we will do a great job together with [Troyle] and of course with all of you.

First let's also answer a couple of posts, shall we?

Quote (IYesWayI @ 11 July 2013 18:07) *

Quote (Troyle @ 11 July 2013 17:18) *
I have no doubt that those who don’t already know her will quickly learn to like her just as much.
I have no doubts that you will see many improvements in the handling of our Community
You were working here last time SE moderated the English community right? Welp all I can say is I am glad to be on a French server. Glad you have no doubts though.

Here is a reminder of the excellent job she did moderating Nox. This picture was taken ‎Thursday, ‎November ‎08, ‎2012, ‏‎11:33:08 AM and is proof SE knew about duping for months and did nothing.

Not one of these issues were resolved until SE left Wakfu. Great track record.

Hi |YesWay|!

My goal is also to remain transparent with the community, which is why I will allow for these pictures to remain posted, as well as showing that your voice was being heard.

It is normal to want such issues resolved as soon as possible and during that time, WAKFU was still evolving and unfortunately it took longer than expected as the issues got deeper as you have experienced. I would also like you to still feel that you are able to reach out to me or [Troyle] like you did in the past, as yours and everyone's opinions has been and will always be important to me and [Troyle].

But enough with the past, I am no longer a representative of Square Enix; the main reason why I was brought back is to continue and improve your experience of WAKFU and this time as part of the Ankama team, so let's look more towards the future together, because we have a lot planned for all of you!

Quote (Neneko88 @ 11 July 2013 18:08) *
welcome back sabi! hopefully someday they will add your avatar doll to sadidas instead of the ones they just used with another color

I'm not sure if troyle forwards our ideas like you and derek did but I know that you will do that for us so I'm glad you're back That's what I miss about the nox staff, they always made sure ankama heard us.
Thankies Neneko88!

I remember you mentioning this about the Sadida Dolls a while back and yes that would still be great.

I will be working closely with [Troyle] and he has been always very caring about the community (I kept an eye on the forums, while I was gone hehe), so I really look forward to all that we will both bring together to you guys.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-06-24
posté July 11, 2013, 19:44:32 | #14
Hi!

Sorry, I don't know you, because I'm from some other community. But WELCOME (back)!

I'm curious: Are you sitting and working at Ankama know? Or are you a volunteer or something like that?

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2010-09-11
posté July 11, 2013, 19:50:50 | #15
Fantastic news, and quite a surprise!

Welcome back, Sabi. Hopefully you'll be able to help contribute to many exciting things in your new role.

[Text removed] 

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - July 11, 2013, 20:39:37.
Reason for edit : Off Topic Moderation
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté July 11, 2013, 19:56:42 | #16
Welcome back Sabi! ^^/

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-01-03
posté July 11, 2013, 20:01:07 | #17
SABIII!!!!!!!!!!

^^

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté July 11, 2013, 20:20:28 | #18

Welcome Back.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-01-12