Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

What did the composer use to make the Emiw tune? XD
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-05
posté August 29, 2013, 14:49:50 | #1
What did the composer use to make the Emiw tune? XD I seriously love it so much XD, im dutch and i keep hearing a Childs voice saying "Jij bent niet de baas!" Lit: You are not the boss!

And its true, i got my butt kicked but at least i was having fun

Any idea when we see a collectors edition with soundtrack? :3

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté August 29, 2013, 17:34:56 | #2
Click here

Is this the one you're talking about? I haven't fought him myself yet.

And yeah, seriously. They need to release a soundtrack, though I'm not surprised that they'd hesitate considering just how fast they add new music to the game. (Maybe they should sell individual digital download albums for every 3 or so islands at a lower price, nudge)

This post has been edited by Hudski - August 29, 2013, 17:37:06.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-05-04
posté August 29, 2013, 17:40:52 | #3
Yeah thats the boss music. First time i turned the music on after Mango told me how glorious it is XD

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté August 29, 2013, 21:32:33 | #4
Ms ugly was the only dungeon i turned the music on... after seeing how all the bosses shared the same boring music... but this one is really nice, i guess ill enable music in the new island for a while  

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-10-13
posté August 30, 2013, 00:21:53 | #5
I never realized how much I paid attention to game music until I started playing Wakfu and they added different songs for different dungeons. I love the new music they add in.