Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

New Relics : Tittle and Aura
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-01-12
posté September 04, 2013, 11:50:36 | #41

Quote (ShyJizKai @ 04 September 2013 02:34) *

Quote (Thejordand @ 03 September 2013 02:33) *

Quote (axemangx @ 03 September 2013 01:19) *
Solomonk has been dropped.

Icekin 2 lucky
Why does it look so horrible? I love Solomonk, I even have a char on my other acc NAMED Solomonk...

Wakfu once again turning things I love into hatred.

Solomonk is supposed to be a long-lost relic from the past and that's why it looks like that, but the graphical design is more complex than most of the items; I like it's sprite. There's no reason to hate if it's simply not in your liking.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-10-30
posté September 04, 2013, 14:31:06 | #42
Solomonk looks suprisingly well for a straw hat, which was lost for a few centuries and apparently was a Chafer's property (at least according to what it drops from)... I like it. It's the best looking relic so far, in my opinion. It's not kitschy, unlike, for example the relic insignia or, to a lesser extent, Nettlez, it just looks like something ancient - exactly how a relic should look, in my opinion.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-08-21
posté September 04, 2013, 14:50:21 | #43
Troyle finally responded to me and I'll share it so the community is aware.

Hi there,

The signet becomes tradable if you complete the quest that comes with. Note however that only the character that completed the quest will be able to trade it to another character. This other character won't be able to trade it to another one.

I reported the issue to the game designers and they will look into making it easier to trade this item.

Troyle

dlexus is posting that he did this in another thread but doesn't get the recipe? So I guess you have to make it up? I'm a bit concerned about this b/c what if the recipe book is required to learn it and it shows up in that character's leatherdealer menu after reading the book if they're level 100 leatherdealer and it only works for them? I've spent 2 days gathering most all of the materials to power level leatherdealer but haven't actually done it yet. I've also gathered all the ingredient to craft the relic except the midalurgee. After seeing the earlier post with the recipe and level 100 minimum I guess I jumped the gun on that and you have other options to an extent. I hope the belt is tradeable once you actually craft it, and I'm concerned about having to use the create your own recipe feature at the leatherdealer machine, but I'll go finish the quest now and see what it does and post back here.

I'm so afraid that after all this if I trade it I'm going to lose the ability to make the belt, I'm not entirely sure I shouldn't just finish ld to 100 on the enu. . .

Update:

After asking for clarification from Troyle he responded with this:

If you trade the item to another Leatherdealer, this character will be able to perform the craft as a secret recipe.

If you really want to be safe, you can also keep the item on your character until we make it tradable.

Troyle

This post has been edited by cyndiloo - September 04, 2013, 16:00:35.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté September 04, 2013, 19:25:11 | #44

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 04 September 2013 14:31) *
Solomonk looks suprisingly well for a straw hat, which was lost for a few centuries and apparently was a Chafer's property (at least according to what it drops from)... I like it. It's the best looking relic so far, in my opinion. It's not kitschy, unlike, for example the relic insignia or, to a lesser extent, Nettlez, it just looks like something ancient - exactly how a relic should look, in my opinion.
It's an old dofus item (and it in my opinion looked worse in dofus) I love its current look its probably my favorite relic so far just because of how much extra detail they put into it despite it being aged for so many years.

posté September 05, 2013, 00:00:15 | #45
Okay I was able to trade the signet to my 100 LD xelor after finishing the quest then I went and farmed the 5 midalurgee, got a gauntlet too, woot, and then I crafted it using the option to create a recipe and it worked out just fine. The signet is only tradeable once after completing the quest, it was again untradeable after xelor received it. The finished product is tradeable. The character that does the craft gets the title. The graphic makes you look like you have flames and embers all around you. I'll try to add a screenshot later to this post.

So all ended well after all, not only did I get an aura, I got the tittle, lol!

This post has been edited by cyndiloo - September 05, 2013, 00:03:04.
posté September 05, 2013, 00:29:18 | #46

Quote (cyndiloo @ 05 September 2013 00:00) *
Okay I was able to trade the signet to my 100 LD xelor after finishing the quest then I went and farmed the 5 midalurgee, got a gauntlet too, woot, and then I crafted it using the option to create a recipe and it worked out just fine. The signet is only tradeable once after completing the quest, it was again untradeable after xelor received it. The finished product is tradeable. The character that does the craft gets the title. The graphic makes you look like you have flames and embers all around you. I'll try to add a screenshot later to this post.

So all ended well after all, not only did I get an aura, I got the tittle, lol!
Is there any way you could gif it perhaps?

I'd like to maybe start a personal collection of these animations gif'd lol

posté September 05, 2013, 01:02:36 | #47
how do you make an animated gif?

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-05-20
posté September 05, 2013, 03:32:50 | #48
Take video of it and make it into a gif through software. I'd google but it's 4am.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-04-21
posté September 05, 2013, 09:12:22 | #49

Quote (cyndiloo @ 05 September 2013 01:02) *
how do you make an animated gif?
google gifcam, nice and easy

posté September 05, 2013, 15:14:16 | #50

And here it is! Animated gif of the powerful dazzling belt. Gifcam is surprisingly easy to use in conjunction with photobucket!

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté September 05, 2013, 17:30:02 | #51

Quote (cyndiloo @ 05 September 2013 15:14) *

And here it is! Animated gif of the powerful dazzling belt. Gifcam is surprisingly easy to use in conjunction with photobucket!
YOU BURN WITH PASSION!

posté September 05, 2013, 17:31:03 | #52
Oh wow that looks really nice thank you cyndiloo

posté September 06, 2013, 05:31:09 | #53

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 05 September 2013 17:31) *
Oh wow that looks really nice thank you cyndiloo
yw, I get stopped all the time by people wanting to know why I'm on fire!

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté September 14, 2013, 20:18:20 | #54

Quote (Pointyy @ 01 September 2013 16:07) *

Quote (Nanaers @ 01 September 2013 14:15) *

Quote (EniWayPossible @ 31 August 2013 21:51) *
Congratulations! Also, I'm not very good at math, but what is a 0.01 drop rate chance 1/10,000?
This is like primary school math....

1%=1/100

0.01% would mean 1/100 divided by 100. so yes 1/10,000

Edit: Take in to account that since these relics drop on multiple mobs and by having a full party 6 people have a chance of dropping it.

10,000/6=1666

1666/4*=416.5

1/416, With a full party and reaching the pp lock, if you constantly fight 4 mobs you should drop one relic after 417 fights, obviously you have to take in anomalies but statistically this is what should happen.

Just to clarify, the 4 represents the number of mobs per fight.
(1-(1-1/416)^500) = .7
Only a 70% chance to drop 1 in 500 fights; (20 * 500)/60 = 166 hours = 6.9 days = about a week

For reference, 98% confidence is reached after around 1600 fights, which would take 3 weeks.

Gl hf!

Quote (Chrolo @ 01 September 2013 15:41) *
you forgot that only 1 party member has the chance to drop. So its more like:

10000/4= 2500
2500 Fights

Well if this is right, then 70% is achieved at 3000 fights (6 weeks), and 98% is at over 9000 fights (18 weeks).
We don't actually know how the relic drops work, however it's highly unlikely it works the way either nanners or chrolo descripted as no drop is calculated that way.

From dev posts([1], [2], [3]), I see three plausible ways.

Way 1: Each person gets to PP roll for it, so individually your chances are 1/10,000 on base PP. Usually it is only boss drops that allow everybody to roll. But relics are special, so who knows.

Way 2: If there are 4 monsters, 4 relics are added to the list and randomly distributed. If there are 6 players in the party, individually on base PP your chances are 1/15,000. Plausible.

Way 3: The relic is limited to 1 per group so only one person will PP roll for it, so if there are 6 players in your group, individually on base PP your chances are 1/60,000. Plausible, but there seems to be too many relics already in circulation for that to be true.

Until we get more information, we won't know which way the relic drops work. If someone happens to get a double relic drop (1 person, 2 relics), or a double relic drop across a party (2 persons, 1 relic each) this would really pinpoint what kind of system it is using.

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté September 14, 2013, 22:16:32 | #55
Surprised a Nettlez hasn't dropped yet.

Or people are still clueless about that Amulet.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-05-04
posté September 15, 2013, 19:29:38 | #56

We don't actually know how the relic drops work, however it's highly unlikely it works the way either nanners or chrolo descripted as no drop is calculated that way.
i wonder what the part is where we are wrong.

right now we're assuming that it acts like standard equipment. So 1 mob only give the pp roll to 1 party member. While fighting 4 mobs you will end up with 4 chances to get it as whole party, thus ending at a 1/2500 chance (assuming zero pp which is not realistic but still) for the PARTY to drop not you as solo accounter specifically.

Way 1: Each person gets to PP roll for it, so individually your chances are 1/10,000 on base PP. Usually it is only boss drops that allow everybody to roll. But relics are special, so who knows.

There are way too less relics around for this to be true right now. Fighting a 6 mob group with everyone at 0 pp, the party would end up having a 0,2% chance to drop it per fight. Thats a drop in 500 fights, way less for enus.
Seeing how many people kill wabbits and ice chafers we would see alot more relics already.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté September 15, 2013, 20:09:26 | #57
Rare equipment obtained on wild mobs usually works as way 3 describes. Rempart, class emblems, whispered bp, etc all work this way. Most likely this is how relics work. If so, we will never see a double relic drop either across a party on the same person. If it works the way you think it does, way 2 that is, double drops should show up in time.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-05-04
posté September 15, 2013, 20:34:29 | #58
you know why you usually dont see doube whispered bp and class emblems?
Because there is usually only 1 monster in the fight that drops the specific part.

Double relics are possible because every monster of that family has it in its drop table. The chance for a double drop to happen is just really low because you cant get it from pouches and the general droprate is abysmal

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-01-12
posté September 15, 2013, 21:51:27 | #59
Relics drop like any other items. The drop is randomly assigned to a member and then he rolls whether he drops it or not. In this case the most important is average PP of the team, so to farm items the best way is killing mobs with a minimal team including an Enutrof or few. One solo Enutrof having optimal PP has around of a 0,05% chance to drop a relic per mob killed (after maxing Treasure Tracker). It means killing around 2000 mobs in order to drop one relic. For example if you try to drop it with a team 6 characters including one full PP Enutrof and low PP teammates your chance is highly decreased, because your average PP drops to around 200 and in this situation you need to kill 5000 mobs. It's different at bosses, there the most relevant is total team's PP. The mentioned regular low PP team with one full PP Enutrof would have around 1000 total PP. This gives a chance of 1% to drop a relic. 100 boss kills should statistically mean one relic loot. Multiple relic drop is incredibly unlike to happen. By achieving the required statistical amount of mobs killed to drop 2 relics at once you would drop thousands of relics on the way.

This post has been edited by FajneCycki - September 15, 2013, 22:10:46.
Short Strich * Member Since 2009-09-05
posté September 15, 2013, 22:26:15 | #60
I'm not sure it has been confirmed yet as I haven't really been reading up on relics lately, but at least the drop does seem to be ingame and obtainable.
I have yet to see if it's even related to the CB amulet though, which, in worst case scenario, I won't be able to do before the end of the week. /sadface