Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Scams, advice and help
Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté September 06, 2013, 12:58:38 | #1
Scams, advice and help Just in case this was apparent.

If you want help or advice on how not to get scammed please ask me or post here.

Recently there has been a series of scams however both parties broke the rules of the game in order for the scam to occur thus breaking the terms and condition of the games. So as both players have broken the rules Ankama will do nothing quite rightly as the rules are there to protect you.

Yes there is some ambiguity with the scam policy itself.

If you are in any doubt about anything if something seems to good to be true then it probably is.
If you have to completely trust another player like when someone makes a craft , research about the person the guild don't just blindly hand over the stuff. I personally take screen shots such as "I am giving your X stuff to make X weapon for X kamas, do you agree?". Also think about whats in the deal for you and them, if they can earn 50 times more kamas from stealing from you why wouldn't they?.

Now I was actually scammed on Dofus many years ago for sharing my password.....again 100% my fault it actually took me 6 months to get my account back. My rule is IF you are going to share accounts for whatever reason make sure you can go in real life to their house if they start messing around and teach them a few things. As even friends will "borrow" & "lend" items which belong to you which may take ages to get back especially if you have a break from the game.