Here's how i think a Dragon pig fight should go.
Phase 1: Setup
- Get dragon pig to focus tank
- getting DPT out of hit range.
- Making sure 3 of your members aren't in Wrath AoE( Circle of Two) range of each other.
Phase 2: Drop HP
- Dragon pig get a new mechanic to is dmg invulnerability.
- Dragon pig's dmg increases
- 7 "Common Frenzy Stacks" Obtained through hitting him in different elements, turning him around, healing him, collision with objects. This makes him vulnerable to damage.
Phase 3: Burst DMG.
- Dragon pig ( i believe) goes berserk and starts dealing a crazy amount of dmg
- This is when you tank needs to get on his A game
- if you take a sacrieur have it sac everybody. If you have a summon osa* have him take boohemoths and have them do the same. If you have a panda .... euhm get everyone away, i guess.
Negative tile: give +10 belligerence to whoever steps on it, and + 5 to allies.
Ap/MP: Every Ap/mp.wp attack uses stack belligerence. I believe its
1 ap = 1 belligerence
1 mp = belligerence
1 WP = 5 belligerence.
Ultimate fighter( fighting): is a dragon pig passive that give + 2 belligerence at the start of DPs turn. After 100 turns it give + 200 belligerence.
Belligerence drops after dragon pig uses a special move. Each special move belligerence drops by 50 , 100 , 150 and 250. Don't know which spell does which at the moment.
Ultimate Fighter Supreme (UFS): for every 10 lvls of belligerence you get 1 UFS. Belligerence Caps at 500 so its only possible to get 50 UFS. UFS caps at 200. Getting hit by Dragon pig special moves increases UFS.
At lvl 50 UFS gives : At lvl 200:
+50 % dmg +200% dmg
+50 heals +200% heals
+25 resists +100 %resists
+ x dodge + x dodge
+ x lock + x lock
+ x crit + 15 crits
+1ap + 4 ap
+1mp +4 mp
The level 200 stats remind me of the hushed dungeon and how you get that super buff for one turn.
Since belligerence caps at 500 you can only get 50.
Problems with getting UFS to 50:
- For every new move DP uses belligerence drops.
- only thing that could balance out the belligerence loss is ultimate fighter, but you need to wait 100 turns before that caps.
-If everyone on your team has 500 belligerence. Dragon pig gets to chose who he's going to TP too.
Possible solution :
Controlling DP attacks so he doesn't us the new special move.
spamming negative tiles ( but heal DP for 600 hp and adds + 50% dmg).
How DP works when i run it: I get him to focus tank( making the tank get the highest belligerence). he doesnt attack my dpt , osa give back and other dpts drops shield. Eni... is just eni healing. So i could basically just rinse repeat till the third stage, but i have no clue how much dmg he makes since i always focused on trying to get UFS to 200.
Did i find out how to break the UFS lvl 50 benchmark? Yes, the highest i've got was 74.
you will need to get around 350 - 500 belligerence. And there are two conditions that need to be fulfilled.If you want to get anywhere close to 200 UFS. That's all i can say till i can fully control UFS and share the safest way to get it.
How I think DP should be downed: Get high belligerence in phase one because thats when he hit the lowest. Drop shield, fulfill the UFS benchmark breaker condition, and drop some serious DMG, and repeat every other turn. If UFS works like Hush Super sayan mode, where hush cant reflect dmg and such, the Final resist could be made void to whoever is in that state.
If anyone knows how to maintain belligerence or at least have it increase at a constant rate, that would be a great additions to this info.
Feel free to share how you think your class can help out in DP. Talk about tanking abilities, Damage potential, support ideas and such.
Since i'm am not moderator i can delete irrelevant message. Ill try my best to keep things on topic. And if you have anything negative to say, make a thread about it so that it will have some relevance don't need this to get closed for silly reason.
Any new info will be added here.
Hope i helped the masses.
*Summon osa are actually kinda good in UBs just need to take a good one. Got a summon Osa in guild thats a Supreme magmog bleeder. Been using other pets than gelee, when gelees weren't avaialble.
* [this info was provided in the Dathura dragon pig down forum that got close. I thank the person(s) who are/were willing to share this info]
This post has been edited by Beezle - January 16, 2017, 13:47:46.