Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Goodbye to dear Friend Lussaa ,which has a lot of contribution, but the server hurts
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-03-23
posté October 27, 2013, 12:19:15 | #1
Goodbye to dear Friend Lussaa ,which has a lot of contribution, but the server hurts hi

We have to say goodbye to one important friend, who owns a lot of honor and things in Amara.
But when he looks around the whole server, nor more than 20 people are online, in his guild, not more than 2.
He has tried in such a empty server , to have fun but it falls.
Nobody can have a complete life over their, even he had more than 3 Accounts!
We wishes him all goes well.

The Beta Server is Aerafal's, all the good things are there, they had put a copy of 10000000 players Information into the beta Server, and will not move the 100 Players information from Amara to others.
I think they have their reason, Napoleon is also failed before the army of all the other European countries, and now they are afraid of other server to grow too stronger . That's all it matters.
Wakfu will not be a open International game forever, even it has international server, it will have no Advertising to make those Servers alive. It is like the Close-Policy in old times.

i am not sure that, the controller in ankama is not a Napoleon fan but it looks so familiar.

Here is what i am trying to say:

If you do not want to be international, just stay your france pool.
If you do not want to make Reminton a good server(as i know the polulation in reminton is not better as amara), then just don't.

you have time to move the whole Aerafal into one beta server,
you do not have time to move other smaller server.

We know that, Aerafal is 90% of your income.
But Game is not like Oil, you found one in France and then only sell it to French.
Game is always international?Do you understand and know, how to deal with it? And your international strategy should going to act quicker before you got a real bad Impression for all international players. We know French Perfume,then we know French as well.
So be it what you should!

Do not let good players like Lussaa keep moving to other game, because of your Slow and Arrogant in Marketing!

This letter is also for those leavers or just about to leave wakfu because of the empty map.

Zhao

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-13
posté October 27, 2013, 13:10:25 | #2
Things are brewing on the Ankama front.
They're opening a new server with an entirely new business model, that we can only speculate about (though in my opinion it will be P2W). Ankama's games are being plugged hard by those with great power in the gaming industry (ie Penny Arcade). They're growing and becoming noticed and so is Wakfu, and this is the start. Wakfu hasn't been advertised yet and its player base is already large for in regards to the International Community. Population will rise, its far from dying and someone who still does mid level content on a regular basis, I see the people that others tend to forget are there. I do not play on Amara so I have no idea of the going-ons there, but on Remington, we're just getting bigger. Its not out of arrogance that Wakfu don't advertise. Wakfu don't advertise because they aren't ready for such a big influx of people when the game is still, well, being created. We still have class revamps and we still have A LOT of bug fixing. The game is still being balanced.
In closing, things are changing and I for one, don't think Wakfu will die out anytime soon.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté October 27, 2013, 13:24:33 | #3

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté October 27, 2013, 14:09:39 | #4
His fault for going on Amara.

What did he expect?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-04-24
posté October 27, 2013, 14:34:03 | #5

Quote (axemangx @ 27 October 2013 14:09) *
His fault for going on Amara.

What did he expect?
He, like most of the players that are still on amara started there on day one.
Then everything was shiny. The decline of wakfu was not to be seens then.
But if you're honest, your situation is not that much better, if you're not playing on a french server.

Though luusa surely was just bored by wakfu in the end.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-08-16
posté October 27, 2013, 15:33:11 | #6
I don't usually like Zhao's post, but he has a point.

I get that each server has their own economy, and each guild has their own haven world and such, but some servers needs a merge. It will be rough at first, but things would eventually settle down. I'd be bummed to lose Nox's awesome server name( if it was subjected to change), but that lil change will be worth the possible 100s, 1000s, or ( hopefully one day) 10s of thousand that will be playing on the same server.

More players => more drops= > a more active market => better geared player => stronger guilds => more dung/ UBs => more drops => thus back to the market and the cycle continues.

If this was done earlier ankama would have had enough 'data' to re balance the classes. GvG or PvP would be booming. Politics .... would prob remain the same till real leader decided to take over.[ Like people just put their alts in such and such nation for dmg bonus. When a war happens no one is really bontarian, brakmarian, amaknian or sufokian.] They'd be getting alot more money, due to an increase in players. A lot more people would get employed to develop Wakfu.

If they are still hell bent on keeping the servers, they should make a bridge server. That bridge server should just be astrub. Just have the market there, all the new player actually get to see people interact with them chat. Then head back to their respective servers to kill mobs and ish.

Im just saying the more the merrier.

Brakmar's News Anchor * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté October 27, 2013, 17:29:44 | #7
Quite right, I think we need a population increase. I vote for NOX to be made international server, and we assimilate all other servers. Irregardless of language barriers, as having more than one language in the game would make it almost life like. But will any of these thing happen. NO! I can only hope it does.
Tulish

This post has been edited by lealr - October 27, 2013, 17:30:14.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2010-12-17
posté October 27, 2013, 17:50:41 | #8
nox is dying too
we get new people but those people don't stay more than 1 or 2 months

ankama is too slow

"we will try to fix drops this year, maybe"
"sadida will be modified this year, maybe"
"we will try to make exp better this year, maybe"
"we will fix respec quest this year, maybe"

they talk a lot about listening and never change anything or actually they change things but it takes them an entire year.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-05-04
posté October 27, 2013, 17:59:21 | #9
Well believe it or not but most of the Amara ppl are actually happy with their empty server and doesnt want a merge

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-10-17
posté October 27, 2013, 18:36:03 | #10

Quote (Chrolo @ 27 October 2013 17:59) *
Well believe it or not but most of the Amara ppl are actually happy with their empty server and doesnt want a merge
Why? What could you possibly have to lose playing with more people? I say this as someone from Nox and I would love to see more people as I havent seen a whole lot yet only small groups here and there.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté October 27, 2013, 18:57:37 | #11
TIL ankama is napoleon. Good thing ankama isn't a german company amirite

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2005-08-02
posté October 27, 2013, 19:05:30 | #12

Quote (Noobility @ 27 October 2013 18:57) *
TIL ankama is napoleon. Good thing ankama isn't a german company amirite

Oh boy you are sure to be hunted by the German community now. All three of them!

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-08-16
posté October 27, 2013, 19:09:37 | #13
Its perfectly fine for them to be happy,but being against a merger is like not wanting to play an MMORPG.
Anyways i'm not really focusing on their server. I just think its a good idea to merge some servers, to increase their player base.

Like on each server there's always people " LFG to run " such and such. Those guys could finally get together with the ones on our server. If you have your own clique the merger wont affect you, since you could just stick with the homies.

I dont see any valid reason to not merge some servers except for the haven world issue.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté October 27, 2013, 19:11:38 | #14

Quote (Beezle @ 27 October 2013 15:33) *
I'd be bummed to lose Nox's awesome server name( if it was subjected to change),
id probably quit if the server lost its name.... its like a third of the reason i play... So yeah... Id have no reason to play if we lost the best server name :/

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-05-04
posté October 27, 2013, 20:46:08 | #15
Well our now retired Community Manager asked for opinions a while back (think it was at the start of this year)

Most of the reasonings were:

1) I cant speak english
2) Everything will be too expensive
3) I have no chance to get a haven world because so many guilds
4) I will get attacked everywhere
5) I cant plant and harvest in peace

I do get some of their reasonings, but playing on a server with like 100 active ppl, with no plans to improve that, seems more than pointless. Now our Community Manager retired too. Amara is just a wasteland bound to be taken down eventually.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2010-12-17
posté October 27, 2013, 21:20:17 | #16
germans value their time..
I understand that azael and the devs are "planning to fix things" but our patience doesnt last a year o.o
look at revamps which were started in May 2012

politics revamp, respec revamp, runes revamp (again)

they really need someone who can make changes fast..wakfu isnt doing great to be taking years to fix things XD

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-03-23
posté October 27, 2013, 21:54:26 | #17
Actually we are used to the Slowness of Ankama, maybe they did have some good surprise for you people in smaller Server

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2013-02-21
posté October 28, 2013, 00:11:04 | #18

Quote (lealr @ 27 October 2013 17:29) *
I vote for NOX to be made international server, and we assimilate all other servers.
How about..no...

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté October 28, 2013, 01:58:53 | #19

Quite right, I think we need a population increase. I vote for NOX to be made international server, and we assimilate all other servers. Irregardless of language barriers, as having more than one language in the game would make it almost life like. But will any of these thing happen. NO! I can only hope it does.
Tulish
The last thing I want is Yesway back on Nox.

I'd take a small population server anyday.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté October 28, 2013, 02:09:45 | #20

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 28 October 2013 00:11) *

I vote for NOX to be made international server, and we assimilate all other servers.
How about..no...