Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Troyle and Sabi, you know the Wizard Costume is still bugged, right?
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-07-03
posté November 01, 2013, 22:49:04 | #1
Troyle and Sabi, you know the Wizard Costume is still bugged, right? This issue has been discussed in many previous threads, but since neither of our Community Managers have bothered to respond, I made this topic. The title makes the issue very obvious so that they won´t "accidently" miss this like they did with the others...

So, the Witch´s Lair is still bugged. Even though you do the dungeon in a group 6 you won´t get the costume. You said you fixed it in the last maintenance, but it didn´t get fixed. Now, are you going to just give the costume for us or try to fix the bug again? Because I have literally no idea, because noone has responded to our complaints. I would like to know what you think about the problem, are you guys considering anything and most importantly if you are even caring about the english community. I have heard that this thing works fine in Dathura, but I´m not sure...

I might be a little bit too angry, but I´m just really upset with the fact that ankama is ignoring us. So what does ankama now think about this bug, Troyle and Sabi? Are you guys considering anything? Even a message saying that you aknowlage the problem is fine with me, just say something and don´t just ignore.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-05-15
posté November 01, 2013, 22:57:04 | #2
I totally agree with this but I am afraid that even this thread will be ignored like the others. Ignoring is the best thing Ankama is good at, it seems. I am very angry too, I am not going to say more, because things are really going to get ugly if I do so. Ankama is in denial like always...

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté November 01, 2013, 22:58:56 | #3
It's weird because the maintenance did in fact fix this bug on the french server and everyone could get their gnome wizard costume, something borked for the english servers.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-06-02
posté November 01, 2013, 23:27:47 | #4
Everyone keeps saying the dungeon is bugged the dungeon is bugged. I have ran through the dungeon many times with guildies and not once has anyone had an issue with the dungeon. I hope you are all aware of the fact that simply completing the dungeon with 6 people is not what gets you the costume, right? Make sure you read the achievement and notes that follow to know what to do next so that you can get the costume from the achievement. Troyle and Sabi likely haven't responded because most of these threads seem to be by people who aren't reading what they need to actually do to get the costume and instead complain that they did the dungeon with 6 and there's no costume.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2013-03-01
posté November 01, 2013, 23:34:51 | #5

Quote (TheMightyShell @ 01 November 2013 23:27) *
Everyone keeps saying the dungeon is bugged the dungeon is bugged. I have ran through the dungeon many times with guildies and not once has anyone had an issue with the dungeon. I hope you are all aware of the fact that simply completing the dungeon with 6 people is not what gets you the costume, right? Make sure you read the achievement and notes that follow to know what to do next so that you can get the costume from the achievement. Troyle and Sabi likely haven't responded because most of these threads seem to be by people who aren't reading what they need to actually do to get the costume and instead complain that they did the dungeon with 6 and there's no costume.
We know.

It doesn't work for a lot of us. Do we need to make a video to show you how it doesn't work?

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2009-04-12
posté November 01, 2013, 23:50:44 | #6

I hope you are aware that we know the conditions for the achievement, and we do know how to do them, but unfortunately they aren't working for us, i'm not quite sure how u even have the achievement done and have obtained the costume if its not working for what seems to be everyone.. unless ur playing on a french server where they are apparently fine?

posté November 01, 2013, 23:51:29 | #7
I would appreciate a video of someone doing all of the steps for the achievement and not being rewarded with the costume. Alternatively a series of screenshots with the witch end fight, the lollipops, and the fish cakes would also be good and a lot easier. It would also help the devs/community managers in addressing the issue. I'm just skeptical because I've seen 15+ people lead through the quest with no issues whatsoever.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-07-03
posté November 01, 2013, 23:51:54 | #8

Let´s see, I have eaten 5 evil fishcakes, I have crafted 5 evil lollipops, I have completed this dungeon in a group of 6 five freaking times, but nothing. Happened to everyone in my group, happened to everyone else doing the dungeon too. Do I need to give you a screenshot of my quests log to see that I have completed the other 2 achievements, but not this "in a group of six" one. ( -.- )

I would appreciate a video of someone doing all of the steps for the achievement and not being rewarded with the costume. Alternatively a series of screenshots with the witch end fight, the lollipops, and the fish cakes would also be good and a lot easier. It would also help the devs/community managers in addressing the issue. I'm just skeptical because I've seen 15+ people lead through the quest with no issues whatsoever.
What server are you on?

This post has been edited by Sentrayak - November 01, 2013, 23:53:31.
posté November 02, 2013, 00:00:54 | #9
Im Nox. It's unfortunate you're having these issues but as I said before I haven't experienced a single person personally who had the quest not activate or count witch's kill. I'm assuming you are doing it with 6 people and no one dying? I'm not sure what could really be the issue.

posté November 02, 2013, 00:04:48 | #10
Any of you remington peeps wanna come on and run a round with me? I can record.

Who knows, maybe it'll suddenly fix itself. You know how stuff always works? It works right after we complain and want to prove a point. ITS A GENIUS LOGIC

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-03-30
posté November 02, 2013, 00:06:34 | #11

Quote (Bulbasheep @ 02 November 2013 00:04) *
Any of you remington peeps wanna come on and run a round with me? I can record.

Who knows, maybe it'll suddenly fix itself. You know how stuff always works? It works right after we complain and want to prove a point. ITS A GENIUS LOGIC

lol, Indeed!

**I'm there right now on my Osa.
I'll wait outside the gate in a sec

posté November 02, 2013, 00:19:50 | #12

Quote (TheMightyShell @ 02 November 2013 00:00) *
Im Nox. It's unfortunate you're having these issues but as I said before I haven't experienced a single person personally who had the quest not activate or count witch's kill. I'm assuming you are doing it with 6 people and no one dying? I'm not sure what could really be the issue.

It seems to work on Nox and also on French servers, it only doesn't work on Remington. Please get your facts straight before you "accuse" someone from stupidity.

When I press Q, I see there are 2 Quests:
1: Which Hunt
2: Bubling Cauldron
(which I already completed by finishing the Dungeon like I said before, I also got the title: "Summoner of Evils",, my almokens and a Cauldron.)

When I press L, I see there are 3 Achievements:
1: Diabolic Al howing (reward is Wizard Costume, I did everything which is asked, no costume)
2: The Unhuntable Monster Hunter
3: Howin Heaven's name...?

With I say that I did everything which is asked for the costume I mean:
  • I crafted 5 lollipops,
  • I did eat 5 evil fishcakes
  • I did finish the witch dungeon with 6 people more than 3 times already!

See here, I did everything which is asked to earn the Wizard/Witch Costume. So please stop defending Ankama and making us stupid. There is no excuse for Ankama to at least not to respond to our posts. It is disrespectful, and irresponsible.

Also, I read somewhere that Ankama ruined this event last year too and Troyle wrote a code on an irrelevent topic to get the wizard costume by filling in the code on the website. Because it was written on an irrelevant topic not everybody read that topic and so missed the Costume. Even for this, there is no excuse. Ankama should give the codes on a relevant topic and make sure everybody can read it so nobody misses it.

You keep up being in denial and defending Ankama, but some of us are very aware of everything thats going on and do not tolerate how Ankama acts.

This post has been edited by Karakedi - November 02, 2013, 00:59:57.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-08-17
posté November 02, 2013, 00:43:56 | #13

Quote (Karakedi @ 02 November 2013 00:19) *

It seems to work on Nox and also on French servers, it only doesn't work on Remington. Please get your facts straight before you "accuse" someone from stupidity.

(which I already completed by finishing the Dungeon like I said before, I also got the title: "Summoner of Evils" and my almokens.)

1: Diabolic Al howing (reward is Wizard Costume, I did everything which is asked, no costume)

• I crafted 5 lollipops,

See here, I did everything which is asked to earn the Wizard/Witch Costume. So please stop defending Ankama and making us stupid. There is no excuse for Ankama to at least not to respond to our posts. It is disrespectful, and irresponsible.

Also, I read somewhere that Ankama ruined this event last year too and Troyle wrote a code on an irrelevent topic to get the wizard costume by filling in the code on the website. Because it was written on an irrelevant topic not everybody read that topic and so missed the Costume. Even for this, there is no excuse. Ankama should give the codes on a relevant topic and make sure everybody can read it so nobody misses it.

You keep up being in denial and defending Ankama, but some of us are very aware of everything thats going on and do not tolerate how Ankama acts.
I did bubbling cauldron on my eni who has never done it and it didn't mark it as done under the howin' heaven's name achievement and I am on Nox. Plus I still want to know how those who did it last year get the howin heavens name achievement since they can't do it this year. Its really nice how they don't respond to a good dozen or so more threads about al howlin still being borked.

posté November 02, 2013, 00:53:00 | #14
Just finished a run with 6 people and got no achievement. Recorded it for proof.

Video will be uploaded in a number of hours idk how slow youtube is going to be today

This post has been edited by Bulbasheep - November 02, 2013, 01:06:04.
Reason for edit : accidentally a wrong word
posté November 02, 2013, 01:03:01 | #15

Quote (Karakedi @ 02 November 2013 00:19) *

(which I already completed by finishing the Dungeon like I said before, I also got the title: "Summoner of Evils" and my almokens.)

• I crafted 5 lollipops,

Welp, sorry to offend you. I assumed the discussion was referring to Nox servers since that is where the previous complaint posts came from and no where in this thread beforehand was this mentioned to be a Remington issue. I just believe the original posts to all of these types of threads have been unnecessarily hostile and most issues similar to this can be handled with a bit of troubleshooting on the player's end.

If that doesn't work then all that needs to open is a forum post in bugs, and sending in a support tickets. It's just ridiculous for the forum to be filled with these posts when all that needs to happen is a single post where people can direct their frustration, a support ticket, and patience. It's unreasonable to expect this issue to get sorted out in a day -- the event will be ongoing for a few weeks and I'm sure if it isn't fixed you'll end up compensated in the end regardless.

posté November 02, 2013, 01:14:05 | #16

Quote (TheMightyShell @ 02 November 2013 01:03) *

Welp, sorry to offend you. I assumed the discussion was referring to Nox servers since that is where the previous complaint posts came from and no where in this thread beforehand was this mentioned to be a Remington issue. I just believe the original posts to all of these types of threads have been unnecessarily hostile and most issues similar to this can be handled with a bit of troubleshooting on the player's end.

If that doesn't work then all that needs to open is a forum post in bugs, and sending in a support tickets. It's just ridiculous for the forum to be filled with these posts when all that needs to happen is a single post where people can direct their frustration, a support ticket, and patience. It's unreasonable to expect this issue to get sorted out in a day -- the event will be ongoing for a few weeks and I'm sure if it isn't fixed you'll end up compensated in the end regardless.

Are you kidding me? You are still defending Ankama here. People made a lot of bug reports in the past, and they never got answered or they get aswered 2 months later which is a very late response and irresponsible if you ask me. And these forums are also for complaints. Every person has a right to complain, whether you yourself are in denial from Ankama's mistakes or not. And another thing, Ankama does not compensate most things at all. People have missed many Almokens because of an item required for Almanax did not exist in the Wakfu files. A very good example and a recent one is the Almanax of 26th of October which needed an offering of a Sandy Trunks. People made a bug report and also complained on the forum we didn't get any compensation.

Another point, this event is only for 2 weeks, not a few weeks, and we are through our first week already. And it is not unreasonable to ask from Ankama to fix this bug, since most people not only want the costume, but also want to have the quests and achievements done. You can't get those done simple by filling in a code somewhere! People don't want to get their costumes when the event is gone, what fun is that? People want their costume when the event is still going on. You don't go to a party undressed I assume right? For every party there is a right dress for it so you can have some fun.

Ankama said they would fix the event bugs, but they failed to do so. When you trust a company to fix things you can rely on them, but Ankama fails yet again an event in 2 years maybe 3 years straight, so yeah people have right to complain. People are not only frustrated but also dissappointed that Ankama fails another event after so many years/events. This is the 4th/5th event failing and people have just enough of it. It only shows to us players how unreliable Ankama is.

I am not gonna profide people like you who are in denial screenshots of my Wakfu everyday life to proof my point. Like I said before, Ankama has no excuse. They are irresponsible, arrogant and they have no respect towards their customers whatsoever. We are paying members, we deserve at least some communication!! It's not about this game being cheap, it's about principle. That's not the way how you treat a customer.

This post has been edited by Karakedi - November 02, 2013, 01:34:06.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2009-04-12
posté November 02, 2013, 01:40:48 | #17

Quote (Karakedi @ 02 November 2013 01:14) *

Are you kidding me? You are still defending Ankama here. People made a lot of bug reports in the past, and they never got answered or they get aswered 2 months later which is a very late response and irresponsible if you ask me. And these forums are also for complaints. Every person has a right to complain, whether you yourself are in denial from Ankama's mistakes or not. And another thing, Ankama does not compensate most things at all. People have missed many Almokens because of an item required for Almanax did not exist in the Wakfu files. A very good example and a recent one is the Almanax of 26th of October which needed an offering of a Sandy Trunks. People made a bug report and also complained on the forum we didn't get any compensation.

Another point, this event is only for 2 weeks, not a few weeks, and we are through our first week already. And it is not unreasonable to ask from Ankama to fix this bug, since most people not only want the costume, but also want to have the quests and achievements done. You can't get those done simple by filling in a code somewhere! People don't want to get their costumes when the event is gone, what fun is that? People want their costume when the event is still going on. You don't go to a party undressed I assume right? For every party there is a right dress for it so you can have some fun.

Ankama said they would fix the event bugs, but they failed to do so. When you trust a company to fix things you can rely on them, but Ankama fails yet again an event in 2 years maybe 3 years straight, so yeah people have right to complain. People are not only frustrated but also dissappointed that Ankama fails another event after so many years/events. This is the 4th/5th event failing and people have just enough of it. It only shows to us players how unreliable Ankama is.

I am not gonna profide people like you who are in denial screenshots of my Wakfu everyday life to proof my point. Like I said before, Ankama has no excuse. They are irresponsible, arrogant and they have no respect towards their customers whatsoever. We are paying members, we deserve at least some communication!! It's not about this game being cheap, it's about principle. That's not the way how you treat a customer.
I agree with you pretty much 100% here, Ankama has goofed up pretty majorly with a holiday event.. im curious why they havent updated us yet though, do troyle/sabi work(work? playing a game? D: Its all lies!) on weekends?

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2006-02-25
posté November 02, 2013, 01:43:52 | #18

1. Most posters on this website are from Remington. The French got their french website, the Spanish community has their own website. The addition of the american server Nox is relatively recent. The complaints you've read come from the players from the Remington server. Since most american players speak americanized english Ankama lets Nox players on this website, but the majority here active in the forums are from Remington.

It's best not to assume anything. The fact that the playerbase from Remington can't finish the special event quests means they can't enjoy the game as intended, and not get the unique goodies from these quests. Since this event is short, and other events are usually also short and once a year, it is very frustrating that this event - again - is bugged on Remington. For you see, the frustration has a basis in the truth that over the last two years all the events have been bugged on Remington.

2. Players do actually sent in tickets. I myself have three tickets still open and unanswered, the first one is from over 3 months ago and I do not expect an answer soon. Thus, sending in a ticket for a short event is pretty nonsensical. Ankama though has shown in the forum that they are aware of the issue, they've tried to fix it with a hotfix, but that sadly didn't work. Putting up one topic/post within this forum about this subject is okay, but the playerbase has gotten used to Ankama not responding,and we've found that we get their attention with more topics pertaining pretty much the same problem(s). The MODs can't do much but forward a message to those responsible within Ankama. They also have to wait for a response on what they can tell us sometimes. All-in-all things take time and are slow, thus we know that even though we've been asking for a fix from day 1, things probably won't get fixed and we probably won't get compensation.. at least I do not honestly expect it, although I'd welcome it.

3. I'm happy for you that things work on Nox. Now that you know this is not about Nox you could perhaps start to see why this can be frustrating to the playerbase from Remington.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-21
posté November 02, 2013, 02:04:59 | #19

Quote (TaoZen @ 02 November 2013 01:43) *

1. Most posters on this website are from Remington. The French got their french website, the Spanish community has their own website. The addition of the american server Nox is relatively recent. The complaints you've read come from the players from the Remington server. Since most american players speak americanized english Ankama lets Nox players on this website, but the majority here active in the forums are from Remington.

It's best not to assume anything. The fact that the playerbase from Remington can't finish the special event quests means they can't enjoy the game as intended, and not get the unique goodies from these quests. Since this event is short, and other events are usually also short and once a year, it is very frustrating that this event - again - is bugged on Remington. For you see, the frustration has a basis in the truth that over the last two years all the events have been bugged on Remington.

2. Players do actually sent in tickets. I myself have three tickets still open and unanswered, the first one is from over 3 months ago and I do not expect an answer soon. Thus, sending in a ticket for a short event is pretty nonsensical. Ankama though has shown in the forum that they are aware of the issue, they've tried to fix it with a hotfix, but that sadly didn't work. Putting up one topic/post within this forum about this subject is okay, but the playerbase has gotten used to Ankama not responding,and we've found that we get their attention with more topics pertaining pretty much the same problem(s). The MODs can't do much but forward a message to those responsible within Ankama. They also have to wait for a response on what they can tell us sometimes. All-in-all things take time and are slow, thus we know that even though we've been asking for a fix from day 1, things probably won't get fixed and we probably won't get compensation.. at least I do not honestly expect it, although I'd welcome it.

3. I'm happy for you that things work on Nox. Now that you know this is not about Nox you could perhaps start to see why this can be frustrating to the playerbase from Remington.
Can I add that it isn't fixed for everyone on Nox, maybe for some people it is but it isn't for everyone.  

Recruit Moderator * Member Since 2013-10-25
posté November 02, 2013, 02:54:44 | #20
Hello, everybody!

I just want to interrupt here with two things:

1. There's no doubt that something fishy is going on here due to the quantity of players having issues, so please don't accuse each other of not doing things properly. We're all doing our best, and some people's achievements are completing, but others are not. This is beyond your fellow players' control, so please refrain from pointing fingers.
  2. Please don't give up on a patch!

I'll be taking this thread to Sabi and making sure that she is aware of the issues. However, I don't think this is something that can be solved overnight, especially on a weekend, so I beg your patience and understanding.

Thank you.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Itsade - November 02, 2013, 02:59:01.
Reason for edit : Formatting