Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Trool Fair reward Machines & Bronze Tokens
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté December 06, 2013, 08:51:06 | #1
Trool Fair reward Machines & Bronze Tokens Decided to visit Trool fair today to check out the Reward Machines that offered various bag decors, furniture and equipment as I was interested in some of them. I thought they were obtainable via the new ticket system, but it seems that they still demand for bronze tokens as payment.

Here are some of my inquiries:
  • Are bronze tokens still obtainable in-game?
  • ^If yes, can somebody explain to me how. ***I'm sorry, idk if it's just ignorance but I'm totally clueless*
  • Otherwise, can a mod (Sabi / Troyle) or any other staff *forward this concern to the devs* and explain if these obsolete reward machines are going to get a fix or so?

It's kind of a waste not being able to obtain the items from the Trool fair machines anymore, so I thought I'd put up a thread about this issue here. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only player who's after getting these rewards ^^

Thankoo! -Lacie

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - December 06, 2013, 08:54:07.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-10-21
posté December 06, 2013, 09:44:30 | #2
Temporary solution: go to Click here and enter 6DSF1EZR

It's a one use per account btw.

posté December 06, 2013, 09:51:54 | #3

Quote (Genepe @ 06 December 2013 09:44) *
Temporary solution: go to Click here and enter 6DSF1EZR

It's a one use per account btw.
Thank you! That was very helpful and kind of you  

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté December 06, 2013, 10:22:11 | #4
Thanks for the link!!! MORE STATUES FOR ME! YES!

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-12-02
posté December 06, 2013, 19:14:32 | #5
It's been that way for a very long time unfortunately. I was hoping when they mentioned adding stuff to the trool fair that they'd fix that too. I hope maybe next year they'll fix trool fair's machines and maybe add in new attractions. Like a ferris wheel hopefully? In my opinion no fair is complete without a ferris wheel...

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-03-30
posté December 06, 2013, 19:32:28 | #6
While you cannot get Bronze tokens anymore "in-game".. one suggestion was to award Trool Fair tickets, for normal nation challenges. **Just like Bronze tokens use to be.

Then just change those machines in the fair (that take bronze tokens) to now accept Tickets instead.

____

Sidenote: I'd also like to see a return of the dungeon token machines as well.
**It sucks beating a dungeon 10x times.. only to get a bunch of useless crafting mats.

posté December 07, 2013, 04:47:28 | #7

Quote (Pakonitan @ 06 December 2013 19:14) *
It's been that way for a very long time unfortunately. I was hoping when they mentioned adding stuff to the trool fair that they'd fix that too. I hope maybe next year they'll fix trool fair's machines and maybe add in new attractions. Like a ferris wheel hopefully? In my opinion no fair is complete without a ferris wheel...
Indeed, the trool fair seems deserted nowadays, if not for the duckie farm. a few good new attractions would be really nice!

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 06 December 2013 19:32) *
While you cannot get Bronze tokens anymore "in-game".. one suggestion was to award Trool Fair tickets, for normal nation challenges. **Just like Bronze tokens use to be.

Then just change those machines in the fair (that take bronze tokens) to now accept Tickets instead.

____

Sidenote: I'd also like to see a return of the dungeon token machines as well.
**It sucks beating a dungeon 10x times.. only to get a bunch of useless crafting mats.
Yes, ,but they didnt change the machine- this being my issue, so the tickets are quite useless for me if I wanted something from those specific machines.

I agree, I miss the equipment tokens for ordinary dungeons, they kind of left us with only two options to get gears now; buy or farm for 29484783 years ^^;;