Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

Sidekicks/Multimen (Spell/Stat page + Player Class Comparisons)
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté January 16, 2014, 15:49:31 | #41
I swear by my Lumino! Way more fun than playing an Eniripsa was, and a big poofy tail, too!

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2010-11-13
posté January 16, 2014, 17:56:27 | #42

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 16 January 2014 15:49) *
I swear by my Lumino! Way more fun than playing an Eniripsa was, and a big poofy tail, too!
yeah i think he do his job pretty decent if geared correctly
Only disadvantage compared to an eni is that Lumino can´t debuff negativ effects...
But mostly i think he is not much worse than an eni!

And thanks too him and the Multiman at all i pretty rarely use Bread now xD

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-01-26
posté January 30, 2014, 21:30:18 | #43

Quote (Dan1e7 @ 16 January 2014 17:56) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 16 January 2014 15:49) *
yeah i think he do his job pretty decent if geared correctly
Only disadvantage compared to an eni is that Lumino can´t debuff negativ effects...
But mostly i think he is not much worse than an eni!

And thanks too him and the Multiman at all i pretty rarely use Bread now xD

That's why you bring skale too, he can remove effects.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-08-08
posté August 18, 2014, 07:54:26 | #44
First, thanks Kurokat and forgive me for resurrecting this old thread, but this is by far the best thread I found on sidekick.

I'm wondering if you're gonna add the other sidekicks you have not yet covered.

I (Sacrier) mostly Duo with my wife (Eni) so we each control 2 sidekick. So far we're just using Astrub Knight and the weekly free trial.

Is the current system still rotating all 6 multiman? And does it end after 6th week or does it repeat?

Which sidekick would you suggest us to get? Since I'm new, I don't know what class composition is needed for high level dungeon. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-12-03
posté August 18, 2014, 08:18:32 | #45
I shall, and have actually been working at it, but because of comparing healing spells for Lumino and Duo Element Sidekicks being quite unique, it's taking quite a bit to decide what I should compare each to.

Nothing wrong with reviving an old thread and it's always nice to hear people found something you put time into useful.

For suggestions, what elements are your Sac and wife's Eni using. As that helps narrow it down.

- Kat

posté August 18, 2014, 09:11:43 | #46
Earth Sacrier and Water Eni. So, tank and healer.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté August 18, 2014, 09:19:29 | #47
Well there's one easy addition to your team then... Shadow hits rather nicely once you level him and gear him. The new ones can also hit hard though, so you might wait for the comparison... but I love using my shadow

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté August 18, 2014, 09:47:15 | #48
I personally compare fire protoflex's debuffing spells to an air sadida and his ap giving spell to xelor. Its really good at what it does but the dmg is lacklustre. Its a reflection of skale that focusses on removing the res of one character instead of buffing an entire team.

earth mode is wonderful, it had a heal, shield, shield and dmg lowerer. Its best compared to an feca but lacks the lock. Unlike trank protoflex is better at protecting himself and not his team.

The trow spell of protoflex is one of the best spells I've seen ingame, highly flexible and cheap for what it does.

Glob's an interesting little thing. Its lacks normal dmg on first sight and has to spend wp to get critical dmg or heal%. The interesting thing is that the effect stays for the rest of the fight and is stackable. Air mode gives it a berserker state, dealing 25% more dmg but getting 10% in return. Water improves healing with 10% but sends it to the one who needs it the most.

Air mode has a good range, including a spell that can pull mobs into a 3x3 aoe square and give them dmg, it has a long range no LoS spell and an small cross aoe spell. It reminds me of an air cra.

Water mode is a healer, great at healing others but can not heal himself (unless he has the least hp and gets the 10% from healing others). Water mode has a rebounding heal like water masq and a slightly stronger single target spell. His most interesting spell is the Self targeting heal spell that has a very wide range.

Both versions have a spell that heals someone and deals dmg to another, a spell i don't bother with. The teleport spell is not interesting either. It costs 8 ap in total, takes 2 turns to cost and i just can't find a situation where i would use it before its to late.

I am very curious what the new items will do with glob. As you might know we get gear with wp and the cap is raised to 10wp. This could make glob into a monster. He gets 200% heal or 300% crit dmg at lvl 200 with 6 wp. With 10 wp he can get 320% heal or 500% crit dmg.  

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-12-03
posté August 19, 2014, 08:16:10 | #49
Well, with your Sac as a tank, then at higher level, I would eventually add in Air, making it a Earth/Air Sac for the positioning damage and tanking in one. While the healer Eni eventually hybrid into Fire for Water/Fire, which will allow for marks, damage and high single target heal when AoE's are not as needed.

Back on the subject of sidekicks, as mentioned before by Sokoshouri, you lack a damage dealer on your team currently. Shadow would make a good addition and you can customize his damage type based on how you gear him. He is however close combat only and at high levels that is not always desirable (depending on the mechanics of the enemies). Also, since you have a Tank, you want the enemies to attack you, not your team/sidekicks. In that sense, I actually recommend the far less used Beelzebug. Beelzebug has both the damage and range of a Cra, well, he's essentially a Fire Cra. He may be stuck to fire damage only, but works well in a team. I really like the Eruption spell. You can target your tank while it is next to or surrounded by enemies and it will hit in a circle all around it. Read up more on him in his section.

You don't really need Lumino or Trank as you already have a dedicated healer and tank. On that note, while Protoflex and Krosmoglob are nice, Protoflex is an Off-Tank and Krosmoglob is an Off-Healer, both can switch to damage, Protoflex not having as high, and Krosmglob killing itself to do high damage, but in your party, there could be better choices. Krobax would also not be needed as much as you already have a positioner, your Sac.

Skale would be a decent choice. You will not need it's state remover with the Eni, but the bouncing damage, the free move without being locked, AP boosting, Damage boosting, Range boosting.

All in all, my two main suggestions would be Beelzebug and Skale. If you need a full party, a third could be either Shadow or Astrub Knight for another damage dealer and probably Krosmoglob for a secondary healer/ damage dealer.

- Kat

posté August 20, 2014, 19:51:17 | #50
Thanks for the input! I've decided to get the 4pack multimen and that should be more than sufficient.