Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

WAKFU Wishmap 2014
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté December 28, 2013, 19:51:11 | #1
WAKFU Wishmap 2014 Hi everyone,

I hope that the holidays are treating you all well.

As 2014 is quickly approaching and the Roadmap 2014 is a subject very important for the community, I decided that it would be great to gather the community's wishes that you would like to see for WAKFU in 2014.

The goal being to offer you a chance to contribute to a better overall experience for you the players and share your expectations for WAKFU in 2014.

Now I know that not everyone checks the forums and prefers to spend their time in the game, therefore please feel free to share this thread with your friends and for my part I will make sure that your "WAKFU Wishmap 2014" makes its way to the developers for their review.

This thread was combined with a previous player created "Roadmap 2014" thread started by cbunny:

"2014 is almost here, Happy early New Year!
The roadmap for 2014 should be released soon (I think the dev's mentioned so on the wiki )
We don't know what is in store yet, but what are the three things you are most looking forward to or hope that will be fixed/added?

1. I'd love to see the classes that need fixing get fixed! (Feca and Sadi come to mind first)
2. New gear! I hope they add more control gear.
3. Guild glitch fixes and repairs to the monster spawn system in HWs.

How about you?
Please keep the thread positive, we are all looking forward to some good changes!"

On that note now it is your turn!

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - December 31, 2013, 04:43:17.
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-08-12
posté December 28, 2013, 19:59:14 | #2
1. I agree that classes getting fixed needs to be there. I think it should have had priority to sidekick system in my opinion. Since being able to play a class that is part of the main game system is more important than an added char to your main .

2. I'd like to see possibly some more stuff from the animation implemented. A class based off Joris was something I saw on a blog post which had responses from devs and mods, but was abstract of waiting like 9 months to see it, so would like to see more cool content like that taken from the wakfu series as the series is older than the game after all.

3. More Variety in gear where someone doesn't have to grind a weapon profession to 100 to get a comparable weapon that other classes can use. Like the lack of AP+control weapons outside of crafted ones where someone who doesn't need control could use like an aesof mace.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-05-16
posté December 28, 2013, 20:04:43 | #3
>>The roadmap for 2014
After next patch.
In feb2014.

Like this year roadmap was added in feb.

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté December 28, 2013, 20:35:54 | #4
1. Focus on the core mechanics which separate Wakfu apart from other MMO not just refined until they are usable but awesome in their own rights.

Such as the political system having only one voting place per nation with a Grand building with outside full government speechs. Every Governor recording into a history book. Governor declaring people outlaws and having a trial and judge system.

2. Improve on haven worlds so they have real unique functionally which can not be found in the outside world.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté December 28, 2013, 20:45:06 | #5
1. I'd also love to see classes changes (for the better) without nerfs, just improvements (i mean Sadida, because Feca, Sram and Pandawa are obviously coming anyway)

2. New gear! I am sick of items with water+fire+cmc% or +control. Seriously since the new system each equipement have its own "weight" of the bonuses it gives. Now if i am osamodas i feel like i am wasting that weight for water dmg% while as sadida i feel that fire dmg% is a wasted bonus for me. They should stop adding this ridiculous gear and replace it for water/air or water/earth or fire/air or fire/earth with cmc or control. I am also sick of the lack of control gear for water or water/air sadida. Most items with control are either fire or fire + something else. There is even weapon with 2 Control bonus - guess what? Its fire element. Where's the water version of it? Also what about the cool bonus that Prespic set was giving? I know we can use makabrakfire ring but there should be also some higher level gear with Counter state (higher level prespic maybe?). There is also lack of sets that could be used after Royal Gobbal (water/earth with +AP and control). My lower level Sadida has more Control then my higher level Sadida - because if i would want to keep the control then i would sacrifice too many stats for that. Sometimes i feel that its all because of osamodas's blessing ability, but then again that does not explain why most of control items are made-like-for osamodas and not for sadida.

3. I'd like also to see some class lore in game. Maybe a tutorial of your race after you got reincarnated? Before you land in asturb?

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - December 31, 2013, 04:38:02.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2013-03-08
posté December 28, 2013, 21:08:06 | #6

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 28 December 2013 20:45) *
2. New gear! I am sick of items with water+fire+cmc% or +control. Seriously since the new system each equipement have its own "weight" of the bonuses it gives. Now if i am osamodas i feel like i am wasting that weight for water dmg% while as sadida i feel that fire dmg% is a wasted bonus for me. They should stop adding this ridiculous gear and replace it for water/air or water/earth or fire/air or fire/earth with cmc or control. I am also sick of the lack of control gear for water or water/air sadida. Most items with control are either fire or fire + something else. There is even weapon with 2 Control bonus - guess what? Its fire element. Where's the water version of it? Also what about the cool bonus that Prespic set was giving? I know we can use makabrakfire ring but there should be also some higher level gear with Counter state (higher level prespic maybe?). There is also lack of sets that could be used after Royal Gobbal (water/earth with +AP and control). My lower level Sadida has more Control then my higher level Sadida - because if i would want to keep the control then i would sacrifice too many stats for that. Sometimes i feel that its all because of osamodas's blessing ability, but then again that does not explain why most of control items are made-like-for osamodas and not for sadida.
You addressed that issue perfectly! Having the exact problem with my Sadi.

This post has been edited by cbunny - December 31, 2013, 04:38:02.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-02-09
posté December 28, 2013, 21:12:08 | #7
I'd like to see more air + something-else-than-water gear. I mean, on 100+ lvl there are like 10 air/water sets and only few different air sets. Idk, what was the reasoning behind this. Was the designer in love with air/water hybrids or what?

This post has been edited by krowakot - December 31, 2013, 04:38:02.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté December 28, 2013, 21:35:27 | #8
  • Stop copying dofus
  • Work on the nations (see how good the harebourg nation event was?)
  • Focus on the classes please..
  • Focus on the clan members and their influence
  • Make content fun..not a second job (kwismas island not fun, wabbit dungeons not fun). Things that take 2-3 hours like hagen dungeons arent fun..

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-06-04
posté December 28, 2013, 21:46:54 | #9
  • Continue copying the good aspects of dofus.
  • create more reasons to nations and guilds to have conflict.
  • Make spells more interesting at higher levels, I think the fact that Assault changes so much as you level it up is cool
  • Make drop rates at higher levels better, not worse. The enemies already take forever to kill.
  • More gear diversity. Finding Water/Fire gear or Water/Earth gear is a huge pain.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-10-15
posté December 28, 2013, 21:47:24 | #10
  1. Professions getting a fix to make it a bit more bearable [i.e quantities of certain items in a recipe and harvesting amount and time dependent on level of profession]
  2. Class Revamps
  3. Increase to the Drop Rate of hard to obtain gear/resources

Might not be as important, but I'd also like to see an increase in the amount of items certain Ikiakits can hold. As it stands, there is no difference in the amount of items certain ones can hold, despite how much later a Handyman can make them. The notorious bunch would be the Adventurer, Kit, and Collector Ikiakits; each Ikiakit allowing the chest in the Bag to hold 21 items each in Compartments 3,4, and 5. That, or at least an overall increase of space.  

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté December 28, 2013, 22:27:15 | #11
fix air sadida please

but most importantly

set realistic goals

Do hilly giggle me with these "upcoming features" that never come.

Honesty is appreciated.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté December 29, 2013, 00:21:14 | #12
i suppose it is the end of the year... i was planning on making a thread like this... im still finishing mine *its taken me a few days to make sure i havent forgotten anything* it should be up soon*

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté December 29, 2013, 03:00:02 | #13
Would be nice if the game stopped getting harder and harder each update and making us play to very specific tactics.

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-02-09
posté December 29, 2013, 03:27:57 | #14
Fix Ecaflips to work on Ultimate Bosses

gracias

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté December 29, 2013, 04:32:40 | #15
I don't care for new content.

I just want the current one to work and not be riddled with bugs, and for it to be enjoyable and not the painstakingly long and arduous chore it is.

....also GvG.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté December 29, 2013, 15:48:12 | #16
  • I want a mount, really want a mount
  • Last few quest updates were great, want moar!
  • its time for a revamp of vampyro, i don't mean the dungeon (best one in the game) but everything around it
  • Return the Ultimate Boss quests and make them one time only
  • Hairdressers to get other classes hair and beards
  • Fix multiman prospecting and remove the relic droplock please
  • Maybe time for Yugo to grow up a little bit? :3

posté December 29, 2013, 17:49:14 | #17
Advertise, Advertise, Advertise, Advertise, Advertise!!! Nox is not getting new people.

-Rizarealm

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2013-06-28
posté December 29, 2013, 17:58:18 | #18

Quote (ThyHolyOverlord @ 29 December 2013 15:48) *
No one needs Yugo in the game, and to be honest the cartoon would be better with a protagonist who isn't a special snowflake Gary Stu '-' There's no place to focus on him in the game anyway. We have the main storyline, we have minor characters from island questlines and dungeons who could use some more focus (Wa-Wabbit, Shhhudoku, Emperor Jellix, Riktus Bandits, Hoodfella...). No, there's no place for Yugo in this game.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-10-15
posté December 29, 2013, 18:21:25 | #19

Quote (ThyHolyOverlord @ 29 December 2013 15:48) *
They're probably going to be following the Pokemon law, which states that no matter how much time passes, the main character never ages in any way shape or form.  

Short Strich * Member Since 2009-11-29
posté December 29, 2013, 22:44:46 | #20
Stop Nerfing classes!! Each time you do this you chip away at the game and you keep losing players. At least on Nox. A player joins the game he is loving it learning everything lvling working on things. He has a solid build hunting their gear etc...Along come the retards at Ankama and nerf the class. The player is upset and frustrated a bit lost. So decides to take a break from that class and try another. A month or two passes by they are in the swing of things..along comes the Nerf Nazi patrol. Slaps players with the Nerf Hammer. At this point players do not want to deal with this trash and leave.

(The statement i posted above is one hundred percent true and everyone has seen this happen and knows this first hand)

The game is supposed to get better and grow as time goes along. Not nerfing everything left and right and punishing players, then having them up and leave. Players and the game is supposed to evolve in a positive way. Not turn into a dead wasteland.