Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

WAKFU Wishmap 2014
Miss Winter Fashion Victim 2012 * Member Since 2012-12-20
posté January 29, 2014, 13:01:50 | #221
- a continuation of the Zinit quest. It's been forever since chapter 2 was released and having more quests that have to do with the story would be a really great way for players to take a break from all the grinding

- more variety in sets: heals included in general damage items, more gear catered towards every individual class, control and cmc damage sets, a plethora of weapons to choose from for any kind of elemental build, etc etc. stoping making every class so cookie cutter

- a nation revamp. Revamping the HQs were a great start, but please make the nations actually matter aside of damage percentages. Add more uniqueness. Give people a reason to want to stay and fight the monsters habituating in those areas. Add more monsters. Remember all those different kinds of prespics? Why not add the entire family?

- a political revamp. Please for the love of god make it actually mean something in the game. Make wars have consequences (but remove party blocking please or a work around aside from having to log a no-nation alt), make each cabinet member meaningful. Good governors should be rewarded with more than just a statue. I think it would be kinda cool if there was like a golden age period similar to Civ 5, where the nation gets extra bonuses: +10% damage/res/heals, +crafting speed, +harvests. Anything to give incentive for players to vote and give feedback.

- give outlaws a unique bonus

- more customization for character selection! akin to dofus'. add more hair styles and an unlimited color palette. It would be nice to be able to choose the color of the clothing you wanted instead of having to choose from 4 or 5.

- current bug fixes of course.

- more island revamps! Calamar and Wild Estate were awesome starts, but more please.

- a better crafting system (and not the one recently posted). balance current craft resource requirements, add more unique craft-only (and useful) gear for every profession. Please also make the majority if not all sets into crafts to give people another option from mercilessly grinding for an item needed.

- fix and balance drop rates to match with the prospecting lock, please

- group finder!

- give meaning and/or bonuses for having wakfu or stasis. Add more useful gear for an array of levels that have wakfu/statis requirements.

- remove questers' block

- I'd like to see a return of Ogrest Chaos also. But not the crap that it was. As Ogrest seems to be the main villain in this game, making his presence a little more known seems ideal. If you can fix the bugs and make it doesn't destroy work stations, then that would be greatly appreciated.

- finish the class revamps for pandas and srams. Class tweaks here and there would be nice also.

- with the level cap continually being raised, it would be awesome to see more class specialties added to really help differentiate builds. We're starting to run out of things to put points into

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-04-22
posté January 29, 2014, 14:50:38 | #222
i would like to be able to buy 20 dollars in ogrines and buy 3 months of sub with it and have 800 ogrines left over.
its absurd that with 20 dollars you can buy 3 months sub and 800 ogrines. but if you went and bought 20 dollars in ogrines, you can only afford one month sub with it.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté January 31, 2014, 16:36:15 | #223
Dopples for Daily xp like Dofus. Have them give you doploons to exchange for crafting materials or other such items.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-02-24
posté January 31, 2014, 21:37:26 | #224
Well really there is so much to do, I wouldn't know the best place to start with the important stuff like classes, etc... but here are a few mild ones, that could make the list?...

Drawing Water from a well
When you draw water from a well and are standing on a tile that is diagonal from the well (left, right, up or down), the well disappears... that would be a nice quick one to fix. Seems as if my character can draw the water, but the animation of the well water level dropping doesn't trigger, so instead it disappears.

More Interface options
Would be nice to have some GUI layout options, so that I can nicely fit all my internal windows on the screen at one time. I often spend time moving say the mini-map (over the top of stuff in the top right of the screen) or tweaking the position of the text box so that I get maximum screen to play in... only to have it all reset and moved around next time I log in. WoW for example allows users to create there own interfaces, I would like to see something similar to that, but way way more controlled and simpler.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-10-31
posté January 31, 2014, 22:12:45 | #225
A water/earth lock tank UB set, please. It should have relatively decent dmg as a viable alternative to Magic Cawwot Gear.

-Rizarealm

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté January 31, 2014, 22:19:40 | #226

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 31 January 2014 22:12) *
A water/earth lock tank UB set, please. It should have relatively decent dmg as a viable alternative to Magic Cawwot Gear.

-Rizarealm
I'd say more general dmg one's instead. They are more versatile.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté February 01, 2014, 01:19:12 | #227
yeah we kinda need more lvl 100 and beyond milkar / el pochito sets.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-01-09
posté February 02, 2014, 01:30:52 | #228
Short and sweet.

- I'd like to see the sram revamp

- I'd like to see rogues balanced. they are broken as hell.

- Id like to see wabbit gauwd ecosystem fixed. its so sloppy as is by ankama

- I'd like to see something done about the relic system. as is its the most lonely daunting task in the game to get a relic and sure its fun to have but getting it is not fun at all. last i checked games were supposed to be fun

Thanks sabi,

-Frozen

posté February 02, 2014, 09:33:51 | #229
New election or government system.
Here. Short and clear.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté February 07, 2014, 02:48:21 | #230
New government/voting system
More diverse equipment (so any player of any level has options, not just end-game players)
A way to protect characters/accounts

Idk... I would honestly rather reach cap and sit there for awhile if bugs can be fixed too.  

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté February 07, 2014, 20:28:09 | #231
im surprised there hasnt been a roadmap release yet.

posté February 07, 2014, 21:51:28 | #232

Quote (Nox16 @ 07 February 2014 20:28) *
I think they just want to release something more set in stone than the last years. They would probably have more complaints if they go against an early roadmap, than not releasing one until they're positive they can stay on task.

posté February 07, 2014, 21:55:39 | #233

Quote (RaVeN-Fifteen @ 07 February 2014 21:51) *

I think they just want to release something more set in stone than the last years. They would probably have more complaints if they go against an early roadmap, than not releasing one until they're positive they can stay on task.
yeah but if they keep putting it off what good is a roadmap in the middle of the year?

posté February 07, 2014, 23:49:27 | #234

Quote (Nox16 @ 07 February 2014 21:55) *

yeah but if they keep putting it off what good is a roadmap in the middle of the year?
I agree that it's frustrating, but at the same time... I don't know if we even need a roadmap. I'd imagine the problem is that they don't want to feel rushed. If they feel they have promises to keep each and every month, then players will well.. be butt-hurt when things are not released on time. You know how people are. So they would just rush everything without having the time to fully look over it instead of making the released content the best that it could be for us.

Without a roadmap, they really do not have a drive to deliver so much content each year though. So perhaps if we worked together and decided that say every 2 months we would want new content released instead of 1 month. Sure it sounds like it sucks, but the content would have more time to be looked over for mistakes/bugs.

posté February 08, 2014, 01:27:09 | #235

Quote (RaVeN-Fifteen @ 07 February 2014 23:49) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 07 February 2014 21:55) *

I agree that it's frustrating, but at the same time... I don't know if we even need a roadmap. I'd imagine the problem is that they don't want to feel rushed. If they feel they have promises to keep each and every month, then players will well.. be butt-hurt when things are not released on time. You know how people are. So they would just rush everything without having the time to fully look over it instead of making the released content the best that it could be for us.

Without a roadmap, they really do not have a drive to deliver so much content each year though. So perhaps if we worked together and decided that say every 2 months we would want new content released instead of 1 month. Sure it sounds like it sucks, but the content would have more time to be looked over for mistakes/bugs.
i no longer like you... no update every month... i cant even... my heart breaks... i hope you edit this so they wont see this... it would be horrible.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté February 08, 2014, 01:40:29 | #236
HERE'S SKULLY'S WISHES FOR 2014.

Fix dungeon bugs.

Implement GvG.

Implement a FFA PvP system or something like that.

Keep up the awesome work cause I love this game more than my wife. (Don't tell her)

This post has been edited by xCATZILAx - February 08, 2014, 01:41:10.
posté February 08, 2014, 20:03:05 | #237
If they do class islands i hope they dont just use basic class models for the mobs. What i think would be cool if for each island they have 3 families each representing an element in that classes branch but gone awry. I can give examples i guess. Enus- earth mobs will be drhellzerkers but maybe more wild/vicious and look crazier, water can be... idk about water nothing comes to mind for me, fire could have like hot molten metal coming off of them. Xelors- Water- could be ice like and just be totally twisted in form, fire could be like the ice but with fire burning them away so just flames coming out, idk about air... i think you get my drift but this was kinda just and idea i wanted to say in case they do do class islands cause i think itd be really lame just to fight mobs of classes cause that wouldnt be really new at all at least with the elements gone awry or overwhelming elements they would look different and show case each branch in extremes which i personally think would be interesting.

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-10-12
posté February 08, 2014, 20:17:26 | #238
I would really like to see masqeraider emblem implemented.
Some variety of items, where you can actually make some good combinations.
And keeping the words up, not like last year, where ankama said that they would do lots of things, well, they have done probably 60% of them. So if you think you can't do what you are saying you will do, don't bother hyping people up.

Don't want for this game to fall, since i'm loving it.

This post has been edited by MedusaOne - February 08, 2014, 20:18:08.
posté February 09, 2014, 05:25:53 | #239
A simple button that lets us skip to the last sold item in a Haven Bag. Gets pretty annoying to have to skip all sales to see what you need to restock.

posté February 10, 2014, 08:59:58 | #240
Oh i also wanted to add that they need to change part 1 of zinit back to the way it was.. or just change the area cause what it is now... its boring and lame idk why you would of done the changes you did to that area its basically just running around now...