Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

WAKFU Wishmap 2014
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-03-10
posté February 10, 2014, 11:20:50 | #241
Shortlist

Group finder for everything! Resource farming, dungeons, friendly dueling, krosmaster, harvesting.
Merge servers \../, That would fix a lot of problems. Or maybe merge server marketplaces?

Some changes to Xelor's hydrant and sinistro are welcomed.
Guild wall, where you can leave messages to guild members.

It seems every time i open inventory/character panel/professions panel etc, the game VERY annoyingly freezes for 0,2 - 1 seconds. I'd like to see some improvement there.

Add: "Quickfire question" Chat tab where you can shoot quick questions for everyone to get a fast answer. Only for quick questions and answers, "Which monster drops Ice Zing" - "Monks". Nice and easy

++ Universal spells which you can get from achievements! Usable on all classes!! More spells, more versatility to all! Yippeee

This post has been edited by Ollipekka - February 10, 2014, 11:28:53.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté February 10, 2014, 15:05:19 | #242
Going to repeat until they add it

• Group finder at the clan member of every area

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté February 26, 2014, 21:17:43 | #243
Class sets, more spells, easier ways to reset a char

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-11-02
posté February 26, 2014, 22:08:26 | #244
I would love for the towns in the game to actually resemble towns. More houses and plenty of NPCs to talk to. These small collections of houses with crafting stations are not towns

Amakna's Crusty Road! Now that one is brilliant. That one looks great and it actually even has NPCs  

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté February 26, 2014, 22:39:03 | #245
Move the free respec at lvl 30 to a free respec at both lvl 50 and lvl 100.
Or hell, don't make it free... make it require a very small amount of materials as a one time quest once you hit these levels.

Change restate of farmergency to require materials based off of your level range: 1-50, 51-100, 100+.
(we'd have a restate of farmergency I, II, & III possible based off of level)
ex: At level 90, the items would come from dungeons/mobs based off of level 51-100 mobs such as vamp dungeon (the items would be tatters and such not the boss exclusive resource drops)

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-04-24
posté February 27, 2014, 01:58:26 | #246

Quote (Neneko88 @ 28 December 2013 21:35) *
  • Focus on the classes please..
  • Make content fun..not a second job (kwismas island not fun, wabbit dungeons not fun). Things that take 2-3 hours like hagen dungeons arent fun..
I could not stress enough how much I agree with these points, this is a game I don't want to sit down and 'relax' after a hard day just to find I have grind a 3 hours dungeon with an insane armor mechanic on the boss just to my new earth set!

Classes are what make a game, these are the heart of Wakfu nurture them! Releasing new islands should not out prioritize fixing the Sram or any class for that matter!

Restats, please fix the drop rates for resets, tonight I spent an hour with a level 100+Enu and Cra with 4 multimen trying to get scara horns, I got about 30... IN AN HOUR!!

This post has been edited by JustD87 - February 27, 2014, 02:00:50.
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté February 27, 2014, 05:43:35 | #247
1 - more character customization.
2 - fire sram spells having dual dagger effects.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-10-21
posté February 27, 2014, 21:57:21 | #248
@Sabi

Is it possible to add the Eliatropes? I received Yugo's boots in-game, and seeing how that would hint into putting them in, I thought it over. And, it would be really nice if we saw the Eliatropes in here (not just in Les Gardiens...)

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2013-06-28
posté February 27, 2014, 22:18:54 | #249

Quote (ColeTraesto99 @ 27 February 2014 21:57) *
@Sabi

Is it possible to add the Eliatropes? I received Yugo's boots in-game, and seeing how that would hint into putting them in, I thought it over. And, it would be really nice if we saw the Eliatropes in here (not just in Les Gardiens...)
Ah yes, let's abandon 5 years of lore. We won't see playable Eliatropes, neither in Wakfu nor in Dofus, it was confirmed multiple times, including the most important confirmation coming from the q&a with RyF. When the person who's in charge of this game's background said that we won't see overhyped poorly writte portal space elves this means that we won't see.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté March 01, 2014, 18:51:25 | #250
I would love to see the makabra weapons getting an upgrade

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté March 01, 2014, 20:59:41 | #251
Drop rate increase for lower level items. It's seriously ridiculous that some level 10 armor is as rare as level 100.

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-04-07
posté March 02, 2014, 03:05:22 | #252
When I change my key settings/commands in options, I'd like them to stay that way! Not just until the next time I relog. Really annoying >.<

Would also love to be able to name our summons again, give them a personal touch.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-27
posté March 02, 2014, 11:31:20 | #253
- More livelyness in the world - Keep adding more NPCs (including in lower level regions) and do something useful with the now redundant town regions. Incorporate them with the new craft idea or something so people can rent-a-store and have their workers run around there for tasks.

- Do something with the Skyscraper/Tombola family - Expand on them and add another lower lvl dungeon in regions to let these little fellows have a purpose.

- A good, fair look on the rebalancing of Gathering. Crafting was only 20% of the problem, the biggest problem persisted in Gathering being tedious and boring. Take a good hard look at droprates and gathering rates of everything!

- High emphasis on more finetuning of the classes. This does not just refer to the Pandawa and Sram, but also to already-updated classes whom, in my opinion, still need more work on them. (Sacrier feeling redundant: Needs heavy rework in Actives/Passives and Earth. Enutrof water mechanics/spells are horrible, etc)

- Recolourization! - On gear/costumes etc.

- Extra character slots!

-And last but not least - Dofus has been getting two extra sidekicks over time already. I sure hope we're not getting the short end of the stick here.. I'd like to have them here as well!

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2014-03-16
posté March 31, 2014, 03:53:52 | #254
Revamp secrets and exploration. Make then worthwhile for people, even more than now. You guys must make people sure that an area has secrets. Maybe an item that inform people when they are next to secrets on that area or if the area has secrets.

Make a title for people who like to explore. Something like Ultimate Explorer or something. I know you guys already have some from Achievments.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-08-04
posté April 03, 2014, 16:16:06 | #255
Having a notification pop up in your chat when something of yours on the market sells seems like a really helpful feature.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-10-31
posté April 19, 2014, 23:55:37 | #256

Quote (VoidSettler @ 02 March 2014 11:31) *
- More livelyness in the world - Keep adding more NPCs (including in lower level regions) and do something useful with the now redundant town regions. Incorporate them with the new craft idea or something so people can rent-a-store and have their workers run around there for tasks.

- Do something with the Skyscraper/Tombola family - Expand on them and add another lower lvl dungeon in regions to let these little fellows have a purpose.

- A good, fair look on the rebalancing of Gathering. Crafting was only 20% of the problem, the biggest problem persisted in Gathering being tedious and boring. Take a good hard look at droprates and gathering rates of everything!

- High emphasis on more finetuning of the classes. This does not just refer to the Pandawa and Sram, but also to already-updated classes whom, in my opinion, still need more work on them. (Sacrier feeling redundant: Needs heavy rework in Actives/Passives and Earth. Enutrof water mechanics/spells are horrible, etc)

- Recolourization! - On gear/costumes etc.

- Extra character slots!

-And last but not least - Dofus has been getting two extra sidekicks over time already. I sure hope we're not getting the short end of the stick here.. I'd like to have them here as well!
Exactly, I'm a level 90 miner and the jump to level 100 is far too long and tedious since the ores that give XP are far too rare and give low XP.

-Rizarealm 

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-01-20
posté July 09, 2014, 23:32:18 | #257
1: Character colors change ! i would love to see that in services bought using ogrines sometimes the same old look gets boring.
2: Drop rate increase its hard to get good items for me .
3:more dungeons !.
4:More gears to reach your perfect playstyle in stats to get exactly the gear suitable for you .
5: More quests and story.
6: Looking for group system to post it in the window that pops up others can ask for invite to get groups quicks from various locations.
7:Balanced classes.

This post has been edited by mahmood737 - July 09, 2014, 23:33:16.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-03-14
posté July 14, 2014, 23:05:23 | #258
Please made 'Eradicator Wings' The item that was granted to those of the Eradicator Contest for finding Bugs in beta, into a costume!

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-06-03
posté July 18, 2014, 20:27:12 | #259
improvements to fundamental mechanics:

* no monster movement animations when entering combat.
* Do death animations in a seperate thread or something so a player can move while the thing is dying, and sequentiall monster deaths can start before the last one ends.
* allow for re-entry into battle from disconnect. (i know this might be a lot of work but It would improve the game greatly)
* a wakfu kama-ogrine exchange like dofus has.
* rune recovery, or at least removal, so when we are done with sets we can box them back up.

* loot transparency: the option to replace the team loot popup with a robust personal loot pop up. (maybe put the other members drops in seperate tabs?) displaying tiered boxes:
--- Full drop table
--- Drop table that passed pp locks
--- Items you won the roll for
--- Items that passed the premium filter (the box you get to keep)
--- items taxed by contrabandits (if applicable)

*if possible also show the %, modified %, and pp roll in the second window.

This post has been edited by BrainInAJar - July 18, 2014, 20:32:44.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-09-21
posté July 19, 2014, 16:06:13 | #260
*something to transfer items through your characters in your account.
Same will be good for transfer to another character deteculet and other non tradeable items.