Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

WAKFU Wishmap 2014
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-15
posté December 30, 2013, 01:35:57 | #21
Stop Nerfing classes!!

as quoted from some one from another gaming community...

"Too many options can be a really bad thing for a metagame

Design is a subtractive process, much like carving a statue out of stone. When you begin with a stone, the statue is technically already in there, you just need to find all that is extraneous and subtract it from the rock, leaving a work of art and science behind. Restrictions breed creativity.

Great job on these changes, I applaud you, balance team. Taking this game in the right direction. I say this in all seriousness: ON WITH THE NERFS!"

Obviously It's a different game setting altogether, so not all of this applies..different genres and such. However, I share the sentiment. Take from the quote what you will.

It's fine to dislike a "nerf". However, unjustified as it may seem, there is always methods to the madness.

With that out of the way, I have to say that bug fixes should be a top priority for the year of 2014... also returning certain features that were taken out prematurely for in my opinion, bad desc ions and poorly planned project changes... Trool Arena, mini sewer dungeon/arena challenges, The continuation of Mt. Zinit, and a few other past instances would be nice. I'd also like to see more gear similar to the Hoodfella and class emblems for later levels. The inclusion of gear that gives bonuses to a characters spells and passives/ actives..not to mention gear that has special abilities...

Also, the reworking of status effects and conditions. Not to mention more interactive battlefield mechanics...something as simple as a wooden crate would be nice sometimes....also, make it so that the field doesn't have to randomly generate some lame options for placement during the placement phase...just let us place our selves anywhere we want.

--Argus Saffi Espen

This post has been edited by Christian-CAO - December 31, 2013, 04:38:02.
Reason for edit : well why not?
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté December 30, 2013, 04:33:09 | #22
MORE COSTUMES

There's so many costumes in the database that we can't wear because they're NPC or quest only related. Please change that!

Ancient Eradicator * Member Since 2008-06-09
posté December 31, 2013, 00:34:20 | #23
I do not think the Roadmap for 2014 will be all that exciting. Here is a list of what I expect from it:

Mounts
Mount Breeding System
GvG
Class Revamps
Otomai's Island
Moon Island
Koalak Mountains
Anything else they want to copy from Dofus....

Wakfu is just becoming a better looking Dofus, and the 2014 Roadmap will surely reflect that.

They might add a new class as well, but it will also be in Dofus. I still remember when the Wakfu website first launched and they stated that the game will have new exclusive classes in the future.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté December 31, 2013, 00:40:53 | #24

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 31 December 2013 00:34) *
I do not think the Roadmap for 2014 will be all that exciting. Here is a list of what I expect from it:

Mounts
Mount Breeding System
GvG
Class Revamps
Otomai's Island
Moon Island
Koalak Mountains
Anything else they want to copy from Dofus....

Wakfu is just becoming a better looking Dofus, and the 2014 Roadmap will surely reflect that.
To be honest, I'll be amazed if they're able to achieve all that. I've only played a little of Dofus. ( Got put off by the graphics and frozen camera angle.) Moon Island sounds exciting though: I've always been a fan of celestial things or even references to them, so if it's anything like that I would look forward to it. Sadida Kingdom is my most favorite island on wakfu, so you can get an idea of what I like.

Mounts always sounded fun to me from the moment it was announced, I have a Meridia, so I've just been getting subs just to prepare for it. ( Hoping to maybe get a Meridia for each of my alts too, though almanax has been difficult.)

Quote (Asthis @ 30 December 2013 04:33) *
MORE COSTUMES

There's so many costumes in the database that we can't wear because they're NPC or quest only related. Please change that!
Indeed, the more costumes the better I always say.

( Edit)

Since this thread got pinned. I'll say some of my wishes again here:

1. Rainbow hair option! I really would like to see that. :3
2. Glomp or hug emote. Too little showing affection emotes.
3. In-game mailbox to distribute items to players whom are not online.
4. Fairywork Island: Constant fairyworks in the sky at night and a place to buy any fairywork.
5. New classes, and more character spaces to make more characters on your account.
6. Wakfu and stasis percentage used in a more rewarding way. ( I suggested in the class section a whole new reward.)
7. Ability to decorate the trade bridges.

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - January 02, 2014, 19:04:07.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2010-11-04
posté December 31, 2013, 00:48:03 | #25
Some tank gear. There is literally nothing after Hagen Daz and Milkar, except from the 3 Magic Cawwot items at 140.

Fire and earth sacrier changed to synergize together.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté December 31, 2013, 02:12:26 | #26

Quote (axemangx @ 29 December 2013 03:27) *
Fix Ecaflips to work on Ultimate Bosses

gracias
This, less bugs, and less grinding.

nuff said

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté December 31, 2013, 02:20:58 | #27
My wish list in no particular order;

* Female Foggers
* Class revamps for Feca, Sram, Masq - all within Q1
* A revamp of the nation/politics system
* Advertisement of the game to NA so that Nox can get an actual playerbase and not be a ghost town

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2013-06-28
posté December 31, 2013, 03:04:19 | #28
I want to see more boss backstories which will make the players feel bad for killing them (not that anyone will care, since wut iz storylinez). We already seen that in the case of Sylargh, Freezz, and, to some degree, Merkator and Shhhudoku, more grey morality is always welcome. The player characters aren't exactly supposed to be heroes and the game should reflect it more often (heroes don't usually kill sentient denizens of random islands, after all...).

Also, I want Harebourg to succeed. One storyline with a happy ending, please. Just one.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté December 31, 2013, 04:20:16 | #29

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 30 December 2013 01:35) *
Stop Nerfing classes!!

as quoted from some one from another gaming community...

"Too many options can be a really bad thing for a metagame

Design is a subtractive process, much like carving a statue out of stone. When you begin with a stone, the statue is technically already in there, you just need to find all that is extraneous and subtract it from the rock, leaving a work of art and science behind. Restrictions breed creativity.

Great job on these changes, I applaud you, balance team. Taking this game in the right direction. I say this in all seriousness: ON WITH THE NERFS!"

Obviously It's a different game setting altogether, so not all of this applies..different genres and such. However, I share the sentiment. Take from the quote what you will.

It's fine to dislike a "nerf". However, unjustified as it may seem, there is always methods to the madness.

Restrictions can breed creativity if done right, and if done wrong, which is the case in several area of Wakfu, they just pigeonhole players into one singular intended path. Too much of anything is a bad thing, and Wakfu's crossed that line at Chillberg, and continues to dig deeper.

There's always a reason behind every nerf, yeah. Method to madness, etc. But not every reason is a good one, nor is it always justified. Sometimes, a nerf is just a terrible idea, regardless of what the justification was supposed to be.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-06-07
posté December 31, 2013, 04:20:43 | #30
  • Masq furniture / emblem.
  • Sadida kingdom revamp.
  • More Haven world dungeons to choose from.

Happy holidays  

This post has been edited by Kamiko - December 31, 2013, 04:38:02.
Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté December 31, 2013, 04:23:04 | #31
I know it's a really boring point, but bug and code fixing. The memory leaks/gradually increasing lag spikes, the broken dungeons (Sylargh is STILL not working as intended), bugged spells, non-working spells, etc. What good is new content if you can't enjoy it properly? I would rather start the year with a few months of no new content if it means once it does arrive, it does so into a working game.

This post has been edited by Icekin - December 31, 2013, 04:38:02.
Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-14
posté December 31, 2013, 05:01:02 | #32
What I'd like most is more frequent communication from our Devs and Community Managers, and a little more active participation. Jumping into a thread when things are escalating doesn't really cut it for me. I'd like to see more active participation with the community on the forums and in game, and not just for events. You have a very large Moderation team at your disposal, and the only time I really see them is when threads become hostile. I don't even see any in game anymore.

I don't desire grand plans and a full roadmap. I would rather be surprised by the addition of new content than bitterly disappointed when we don't get it. A very full and flashy roadmap is great for marketing, but an angry community is not.

However, as far as content goes I would like to see a little more focus on making crafting a little more interesting, and actually a lot more worthwhile. Currently, its rare to ever need a crafter apart from Baker and Handyman. I'd also like for Politics to be revived a little more. Its currently a status symbol and not a whole lot more. I'd also like to see the Foggernaut made more androgynous than it currently is.

I eagerly await 2014, and have high hopes for change

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-05-06
posté December 31, 2013, 05:52:54 | #33
WALL OF TEXT: But please hear me out. Thumb me up if you agree with any of this.

Realistic goals, no matter what they are. I would be 100% fine with small, achievable updates promised, even if more things are added after those promised are completed. I would rather only have a big update every other month if it means the promised content is of higher quality and more time is allowed to fix any bugs that occur.

ALSO: I think I speak for everyone when I say we, the players, would rather have more of a voice in what happens in this evolving game than completely random new content that comes in the place of important bug fixes and class revamps. Every Feca in this game would have rather had a revamp of their class than new classes to learn and play in the form of sidekicks, but were they heard?

If Ankama won't advertise this game, it's up to the current players to recommend it to their friends. If Ankama keeps giving the current players reasons to quit, Nox, and other small servers, will be dead by this time next year.

What has hurt players this year more than it helped?:
-Everything related to CMC, including the item stat revamp
-Broken events that weren't even fun when the bugs got fixed
-Putting off Feca revamps to work on Sidekicks
-Exp curve adjustment (though, this is arguable)
-Quester's Block
-Adding Prospecting/Wisdom Cap BUT Delaying Drop Table Revamp
-Relic Revamp
-Putting off PvP Revamp and GvG
-Ban Hammer as a solution to broken Dragon Pig mechanics
-Many things promised. Few completed.
-Getting rid of regular respecs
-Every ounce of update that increased the grind of the game

LET'S NOT HAVE ANOTHER YEAR LIKE THIS!

However, there have been some successes.
What did the players like this year?:
-Sidekicks (though, opinions are mixed)
-Opening Bilbiza year-round
-Super Villains
-New Incaram
-Added Immersion in the nations and Astrub
-Wabbit Island
-More options for F2P players (though this still needs a lot of work)

Despite this, there are so many things we've all been asking for for ages that haven't been addressed, or have been continually put off in favor of other content:
-Bug fixes, bug fixes, BUG FIXES
-More costumes
-Class Revamps
-More Beta Server Openings
-New Event Prizes (No more 100% recycled events)
-Outlaw Revamp
-GvG
-PvP Leaderboard
-Larger Server Population (Please advertise the game more, especially in North America!)
-Crafting revamp (Particularly for fishing)
-More options for multiboxers
-Exp Transfers
-Less grindyness
-And many more

If all that is promised next year is completed, it will do wonders for the player base, and player confidence in Ankama.

IF YOU READ NONE OF THIS EXCEPT THIS LAST LINE: Ankama, just fix everything that's broken before promising us new, likely also broken, content. Thank you.

-rant over-

This post has been edited by Meowsa - December 31, 2013, 05:55:40.
Reason for edit : Added a TL;DR
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté December 31, 2013, 06:04:41 | #34
thank you for taking our ideas sabi ^^

Sadidas

I'll add this again and hope all sadida players agree

1. I'd love to see the classes that need fixing get fixed! (Feca and Sadi come to mind first)
Fix sadidas..they don't need a revamp but some things are so wrong with this class

• an ultra powerful doll should not cost 6AP, summoning should be a fixed AP and any extra AP you should get back. greedys should cost 3AP like osa summoning, madoll/lethargic 2AP, etc or at least just something more reasonable.
  • Totem..why did totem have to cost 4AP and 1WP when for 2 years the 2AP 1WP cost was perfect? And it has to be 100% of target's hp if you really don't want sadidas to spam the map with dolls. People complain about dolls being in the way. How do you think sadidas avoided this problem in beta? Totem..It costs 1WP that you never get back.
  • Then just fix any other class specialty that has problems like doll link and explodoll
  • Higher poison damage for air spells

Those are the only things you need to do, simple modifications..don't bother with the elemental spells, they're great. Grou probably spent all his time on the element spells but rushed the class spells

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-08-28
posté December 31, 2013, 06:27:50 | #35
My wishes for 2014 are;

1. Sadida revamp (buff the class in every element, especially the dolls. Please!!)
  2. Black Wabbit Costume (sorry to start about this again but I love this costume and I want to have it.)
  3. Better CMC gear with Control for every single element. (Water Sadida, Earth Sadida, Air Sadida, Fire summoner Osa, Air summoner Osa). Also for duo or multi element summoners
  4. Give summoner Osa's more synergy with their summons (creatures not gobgob). From all air and fire spells only Whip and Boohowl are useful the rest of the spells are not even used on summons which is really ashame, they are not worth using as they currently are...
  5. Better support and service from Ankama
  6. Better support with Holiday events, don't be afraid to give away free stuff to your customers, you won't lose anything. Making your customer happy every now and then would only profit you.
  7. And stop with giving vague answers to customers questions (Sabi and Troyle comes in mind)
  8. Make the game less grindy. The game at it's current stage feels more like a second job.
  9. More costumes and pet's
  10. Protection for pvp for those as me who are not interested in that aspect of the game, especially not forced pvp such as agroes and pk's!!
  11. Bug fixes!

Quote (Neneko88 @ 31 December 2013 06:04) *
thank you for taking our ideas sabi ^^

Sadidas

I'll add this again and hope all sadida players agree

1. I'd love to see the classes that need fixing get fixed! (Feca and Sadi come to mind first)
Fix sadidas..they don't need a revamp but some things are so wrong with this class

• an ultra powerful doll should not cost 6AP, summoning should be a fixed AP and any extra AP you should get back. greedys should cost 3AP like osa summoning, madoll/lethargic 2AP, etc or at least just something more reasonable.
  • Totem..why did totem have to cost 4AP and 1WP when for 2 years the 2AP 1WP cost was perfect? And it has to be 100% of target's hp if you really don't want sadidas to spam the map with dolls. People complain about dolls being in the way. How do you think sadidas avoided this problem in beta? Totem..It costs 1WP that you never get back.
  • Then just fix any other class specialty that has problems like doll link and explodoll
  • Higher poison damage for air spells

Those are the only things you need to do, simple modifications..don't bother with the elemental spells, they're great. Grou probably spent all his time on the element spells but rushed the class spells

I totally disagree with you, spells need buffs same goes for doll's. Sadida's have the lowest dmg on all spells and I am sick and tired to see my Sadida cast weak dmg with spells...

This post has been edited by Karakedi - December 31, 2013, 06:34:28.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté December 31, 2013, 07:02:29 | #36
I'd like for them to start removing limitations in battles. Let more status effects inflicted by players affect bosses (its okay if they never work on UB's, that's their purpose), let summons by Osas be closer to their real versions (don't nerf or remove their attacks!), remove the insane limitations on most attacks (1 use per turn, 2 uses per target per turn, and other such limitations), such and such. More freedom makes the game more interesting! If something seems overpowered, make it weaker or increase its cost instead of making it usable once per turn! The limitations ruin the game.

Also, hurry up and increase the level cap. The game is feeling stagnant yet again.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté December 31, 2013, 07:43:55 | #37

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 31 December 2013 07:02) *
I'd like for them to start removing limitations in battles. Let more status effects inflicted by players affect bosses (its okay if they never work on UB's, that's their purpose), let summons by Osas be closer to their real versions (don't nerf or remove their attacks!), remove the insane limitations on most attacks (1 use per turn, 2 uses per target per turn, and other such limitations), such and such. More freedom makes the game more interesting! If something seems overpowered, make it weaker or increase its cost instead of making it usable once per turn! The limitations ruin the game.

Also, hurry up and increase the level cap. The game is feeling stagnant yet again.
The most fun was when fecas could cast all those defensive orbs and fecammers a turn. When air cras could cast 3 storm arrows, and when sadidas - oh wait.
I know it probably wasn't great for balance.. and im sure there were many who were against these things. But these 'exploits' were some of the most fun I had. I always rolled an archer, and air was the most interesting looking branch, infact the spell names were what brought me to it most. The cra who plvled me at Koko's was my inspiration!
Then making a feca for the first time, knowing that once I got high level I would be the most op creature in creation - ofcourse they were nerfed long before this point and I went back to my cra.. hehe
I dont think Im making any points or anything, but this game used to be much fun. please. Make classes OP again. Sadi's been needing some TLC for a long time.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-14
posté December 31, 2013, 08:12:28 | #38
i wish:
1) nerf enirpse and Iops ^^
2) add new slidekicks
3) GvsG
4) PvP with full loot =))
------------
Well, at least add Coliseum

p.s.AND RETURN SANDBOX!!!! if i wanna play dofus with good graphic i just do it in dofus with hi resolution.

This post has been edited by milordDen - December 31, 2013, 08:17:45.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-01-09
posté December 31, 2013, 08:33:17 | #39
I want my Token System Back! That you REMOVE and PROMISE US of a better token system...forever waiting.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté December 31, 2013, 11:48:27 | #40
My wishmap would be rather a list of suggestion changes to Sadida (both active/passive and elemental spells) - they are either too costly, not work with eachother, too weak, or not worth leveling even.

This is basically 1 wish, but if you want some details (if you are player who is tired of sadida players complains don't read it but if you work for Ankama - read it at any rate!):
  • Doll (Active speciality 1): Make it no longer cost WP. We are already limited with control gear and this is really enough of diffculty. Make it work well with Tree (wich cost WP) so that casting Tree won't make me loose 1 doll forever. Also make it cheaper at level 0 so that new-made Sadida can actually make doll within 1st turn. IF possible make the condition "3 use per turn" instead of "2 use per turn" because 3 or 4 dolls are (in terms of dmg) similar to 1 of osamodas summon. Summoning doll should be cheap (1 or 2AP) and each doll should cost the same amount to be summoned (wich should be also the same as cost of seed) except when we use aoe spells to make them.
  • Dolly Sacrifice (Active speciality 2): Make it cost 0AP and make it heal for as much as much AP Sadida had used to make the doll (with damage ratio 12 per AP at least). And please: make it remove the doll from cell not turn it to seed. That turning back to seed concept was nice on paper but in practice its not effective. Rather make Doll (active 1) with no LoS and better range so that we could place the seed back to where the doll was instead of making us in need to cast Dolly Sacrifice (active 2) twice for each doll to clear the cell....
  • Voodoll (active speciality 3): Make allies not hurt voodoll's HP when they use it for dmg redirection! Its stupid - why should i help enemy to kill my voodoll? And make it have either 100% of enemy HP from level 0 to 9 (or 50% boosted by knowledge of dolls to 100%) just like other dolls have their HP in fixed number at level 0 and level 9. That or make it have 40% HP of Sadida(20% doubled with knowledge of dolls) so it will really be like other dolls. Resistance of voodoll should remain as resist of target linked but as for dolls - they should have resistance of Sadida (seriously their lack of proper resistance for new content is crippling any usageof them).
  • Dolls (summons): Just like i just said they should have 100% of Sadida resistance (all of them) and 100% of Sadida mastery (all of them! though ultrapowerful should deal 50% of final dmg, butit should keep 100% of air mastery from sadida not 60%). Their HP should be higher too - its ridiculous that if i invest 100HP from distribution points instead of precious MP, then my Greedy doll will get only 17 HP - that won't change anything for that doll! At least make their HP doubled with Knowledge of dolls in the same way Voodoll's HP is doubled. And voodoll should have 0MP (its annoying to chase voodoll and end up in map corner) and sadida should be able to control it by giving it MP (for example with Sic'em More spell cast on voodoll) - and it would be great if enemy linked to voodoll would mimic the movement of voodoll (move to the same direction as voodoll did as long as there is empty cell there obviously).
  • Tree: The heal provided and resist provided are too low. Though i don't think we should get any resistance after we moved, just like we get no heal. Double the effect of resistance and heal given but make them both based on Sadida level and MP (resist should be 0.1*Level of Sadida per MP used). Also if dolls would had 100% of resistance from sadida then they would also have their resistance increased when we cast Tree spell - thats called synergy between specialities, something that we really need.
  • Sic'em More: Make it control targeted doll! The spell that control the doll should be in active speciality! Unless you are planning to give Sadida full control over dolls by default, then you don't need to change it like that (still make it control voodoll and add mp to it, if it won't have any MP and won't be controled by default like other dolls).
  • Nettle (state): Make it give 1MP at level 1 and 4MP at level 10 (+1MP every 3 levels of Nettle). Instead of giving dolls different stats (100% water dmg, 50% air dmg, 50% chance to removeAP/MP...etc) make it so that the doll will crit with 100% rate instead (it would be the same as giving 50% chance to remove AP/MP for lethargic/madoll and will give greedy/ultrapowerful/inflatable better base damage/heal that would be more welcome then 100% elemental mastery increase (or 50% in case of ultrapowerful) that is not even noticable. As for stabilization effect: make it appear at the END of DOLL TURN (instead of at start of doll turn).
  • Explodoll (passive 1): make it deal explosion in circle of 2 area. The square of 1 is too small to support any allies and might work only in "Fusion challange" when people are standing close to eachother on purpose. The sadida itself have no profit from explodoll as it is too weak and sadida is not gonna stand still near dolls just in hope for enemy to kill it, especialy that the heal effect is also pathetically low. Make it 1+0.3*level of Sadida (dmg and heal) if you want us to ever level this speciality. It should be punishment to enemies for killing our precious dolls. Not to mention that if you increase dolls resist and HP (wich you should increase anyway!) then explodoll will take more time to appear or might not appear at all if enemy ignore to kill dolls (in pvp they can ignore dolls most of the time, seriously) wich is another reason that you should increase Explodoll effectiveness.
  • Doll Link (passive 2): REVAMP IT BACK or revamp it back with the current redirection value (10%) and make it increase by 0.5% per Doll Link state level instead of giving us 1% every second level (stop tricking us, ankama! If it give something every second level only then why you even make it have 20 levels instead of 10 then?). This speciality should increase the survivalability of Sadida when it play with dolls (each doll should increase it). I don't even understand how you can make this speciality show "the link between sadida and the voodoll" when it clearly says that "we link voodoll to target" and "we can't link it to ourselves". Instead you could make the ally linked suffer 10% less dmg (support for allies passive) while giving back sadida's ability to take less dmg thanks to dolls and making dolls take part of the damage for sadida (just like in anime where Amalia got hit by Demonic Rose), wich is most needed in sadida current gameplay in order for it to even have a chance vs other classes who have high dmg output (such as earth rogue or earth ecaflip).
  • Knowledge of dolls (passive 3): Just like i already mentioned: make it double HP of dolls just like it currently double the HP of voodoll. This speciality should improve all dolls (Sadida with high knowledge of dolls should make more durable dolls!). Remove the WP cost from dolls too (instead of making them cost WP and WP refund from this passive) so that we are not limited to 6 control (osamodas, rogue, feca, foggernaut - they can all benefit from as much control as they have, but sadida won't have anything past 6th control, wich is unfair). I am not saying i will ever make more then 6 dolls, especially if there will be no such need in fight, but it should be my decision to summon them or not and i should have freedom to make as many dolls as i want as long as i have enough control for it.
  • Green Guard (passive 4): Make it more effective the more times it trigger. For example make it give us only +2 Nettle from level 1 to 20, wich would give us the feeling that it can trigger even 5 times to stack up to 10th Nettle level. By the way this passive used to had synergy with Doll Link and with Explodoll passvies (before the revamp that Grou made) and therefore you should bring back that synergy between these specialities (the green guard shows that sadida is meant to receive damage, the doll link make it take less dmg and hurt the dolls in sadida place, the dolls will eventually die from that and explode with explodoll - i want this tactic to be again viable, because it was the reason why i made Sadida in the first place).
  • Lone Sadida (passive 5) - it has no synergy with other passive. Don't tell me that there is something like "summoner build" and "voodoll build". Thats a lie, a bad design - call it as you wish, it's simply wrong. Every Sadida might or might not make doll in any situation. We might decide to play without dolls if we are in a rush but we might decide to summon dolls anyway if that would be the best thing we could do in our turn - we should not get penalty for making dolls (we should not loose the gathered dmg/heal bonus). Look at Initiator passive of Rogues - it can give them even 140% dmg bonus but they get it from the very first turn. And Xelor can get 100% dmg bonus from temporal prism (+dial dmg bonus) while still using sinistros. They don't loose damage potential if they make bombs or sinistros. Now why should Sadida (who get similar dmg% bonus) suddenly loose it after trying to surivve for the first 5 turns to even get it maxed? Simply put make Lone Sadida work all the time (no matter if we will summon something or not, it should increase every turn). You can therfore rename it to anything you want (i suggest renaming it to Sylvan Power, wich is the name of the dofus spell, but you can call it Photosynthesis as well).

Thats about the specialities of Sadida. The elemental spells NEED changes too (well maybe air doesn't need that much changes (the k;mir spell NEED change so that we can follow the target during target turn too) but other branches should be revamped/rebalanced/changed a bit). I will show detailed feedback in sadida forum (or in suggestions) section when i will get them all ready. I think that the list above should already show you part of the issues of Sadida players.

How can you claim you are satisfied with the current state of Sadida when there is so many complains about it?

Oh and i have a question to Sabi, since you started this topic (a question that i highely doubt will be answered):
The feedback we are giving here - will it be even provided to the Grou / Tot / Azrael or is it just another topic where we can talk whatever issues we have just to feel the fake hope that we will be listened?