Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

WAKFU Wishmap 2014
posté December 31, 2013, 15:17:11 | #41

Quote (LoreChief @ 31 December 2013 02:20) *
My wish list in no particular order;

* Female Foggers
* Class revamps for Feca, Sram, Masq - all within Q1
* A revamp of the nation/politics system
* Advertisement of the game to NA so that Nox can get an actual playerbase and not be a ghost town
* Human Foggers (There are many left)
* Bugs, Bugs, Bugs
* Lvl 200 Imperial Crafts (e.g. Divine Defender Shield)

-Rizarealm

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté December 31, 2013, 15:32:59 | #42
My wishes are:
- Return of the token system and mobile arenas
- More tank gear (milkar is still preferable even at lvl 140, what the..?)
- Alternative weapons for enis (same here, my 135 lvl eni still wears a maka wand)
- Chef revamp or simply more recipes. Doesn't need explanation.
- New (or improved) pets because their current stats make no sense at higher level.
- Respec scrolls becoming tradable. Just do it, please.
- "Hug" and "lay down/sleep" emotes
- More costumes, last but not least :3

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté December 31, 2013, 15:40:02 | #43
  • Fix the eco system problems. (Treechnids) or just rework Clan member wishes.
  • Lower lock on Relic Fragments.
  • Politics revamp and give outlaws a reason to be outlaws.
  • Token system.
  • Arena.
  • Maybe less Dofus cloned ideas.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-02-28
posté December 31, 2013, 15:41:25 | #44
I really want the old token system

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté December 31, 2013, 15:49:57 | #45

Craft revamp.
Way too many of these are practically useless and I pretty much need to level farmer from 1 - 100 3 or 4 times for baker 1 - 100. I like not.
Nation / Political revamp. I want that outlaw island!
More Costumes. Shak shaka, wabbit come to mind.
More polls / community imput. Stop lying. you dont do this. Strangely enough, the players actually want to play some sort of role in deciding their future gaming experience.
PvP / GvG. Although I have almost no interest in it, lots of people kinda want it. SO do it?
REFLECT! I think this is a biggie. I'd really like anyone in the office (preferably the guy who decided to ruin everything) to play through wakfu. Especially this kwismas event.
I think troyle managed about 2 weeks. Lets see if anyone can top that. Please. personally play through wakfu, try to obtain gear, try to deal with all the sh*t you have made, and try to have fun. Oh but this time. Dont announce yourself to snag a few million free kamas >_>

More tanky gear sounds nice, gotta get a nice set for feca
Also get that prospecting thing into full swing please, we dont want an oreo with no cream.

Ankama: 'No.'

To be honest. I dont want the old token system. It was pretty lame imo. Most people only care about / use the imperial pieces anyway.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - December 31, 2013, 15:51:15.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté December 31, 2013, 16:01:59 | #46
Rad skeleton Srams pls

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté December 31, 2013, 16:09:53 | #47

Quote (Karakedi @ 31 December 2013 06:27) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 31 December 2013 06:04) *
thank you for taking our ideas sabi ^^

Sadidas

I'll add this again and hope all sadida players agree

1. I'd love to see the classes that need fixing get fixed! (Feca and Sadi come to mind first)
Fix sadidas..they don't need a revamp but some things are so wrong with this class

• an ultra powerful doll should not cost 6AP, summoning should be a fixed AP and any extra AP you should get back. greedys should cost 3AP like osa summoning, madoll/lethargic 2AP, etc or at least just something more reasonable.
  • Totem..why did totem have to cost 4AP and 1WP when for 2 years the 2AP 1WP cost was perfect? And it has to be 100% of target's hp if you really don't want sadidas to spam the map with dolls. People complain about dolls being in the way. How do you think sadidas avoided this problem in beta? Totem..It costs 1WP that you never get back.
  • Then just fix any other class specialty that has problems like doll link and explodoll
  • Higher poison damage for air spells

Those are the only things you need to do, simple modifications..don't bother with the elemental spells, they're great. Grou probably spent all his time on the element spells but rushed the class spells

I totally disagree with you, spells need buffs same goes for doll's. Sadida's have the lowest dmg on all spells and I am sick and tired to see my Sadida cast weak dmg with spells...

Can I agree with both of you? I would be happy with either of these outcomes, but changes need to be done. The Sadi's doll cost either needs to be reduced (or a portion returned upon casting) and/or their dmg needs to be raised (but a modest increase- they aren't meant to be damage dealers as their main function, they just need to be able to break through resistances at high levels). At the current time the Sadi is just spread too thin in what they can do, they need some offensive boosts to hold it's own as a respectable class. The dolls at the current state are a mess. Please give us control, I think this was discussed before as a planned change, wasting AP so your doll doesn't dance across every glyph it can reach is a serious pain.
Also, where is the control gear for water Sadis after 100?

(And thanks Sabi for the combo thread from my post!)

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-10-30
posté December 31, 2013, 16:16:12 | #48

Quote (KiwiTang @ 31 December 2013 16:01) *
Rad skeleton Srams pls
Yes pls

also
-Herr Peece as the new default Eni
-pretty costume based on Freezz's dress, we don't need more bikinis
-cute squishy Bwork Miner sidekick
-heartbreaking Merkator backstory
-new stuffed toys: Magmog, DP, Harebourg, Freezz, Sylargh, Black Widow... Possiblities are endless.
-special punishment for people who never replant Arachnoshimas

posté December 31, 2013, 16:20:58 | #49

Quote (Sargent-Wiggest @ 31 December 2013 15:41) *
I really want the old token system
Yes, and REMOVE QUESTER BLOCK!!! IT SERVES NO PURPOSE OTHER TO ANNOY US!!!

Ancient Eradicator * Member Since 2008-06-09
posté December 31, 2013, 16:34:59 | #50
My wish is that some of these suggestions actually get implemented in the game. I know that due to timing, since we are around a month away at most from the unveiling of the Roadmap, that no new suggestions will be found in the initial Roadmap most likely. However, since the Roadmap will go under many changes throughout the year I hope that some of these suggestions will be placed in the Roadmap at a later time.

Short Strich * Member Since 2009-11-29
posté December 31, 2013, 16:59:53 | #51
1. Return the old token system, it was great fun and helped players a lot.
2. Fix the challenge system, no one really likes it and punishes players more than help or rewards them
3. Remove the horrible PP cap
4. Stop Nerfing things and start buffing adding helpful things. This is why the player base is so low. Each Nerf you guys do. Players do not want to deal with it anymore and leave. Why do you think people multibox and now the multimen...A LACK OF PLAYER BASE... We are the ones paying for the game and playing the game. We need more players, but u keep driving them away.
5.Just stop doing class revamps from a pvp point of view, i know you guys are one sided and only listen to those high lvl elite players who pvp all day. But Please there is PVE too.

This post has been edited by Krisnick - December 31, 2013, 17:14:16.
posté December 31, 2013, 17:09:35 | #52
Two words: Quester's Block!

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté December 31, 2013, 17:43:41 | #53

Quote (Krisnick @ 31 December 2013 16:59) *
5.Just stop doing class revamps from a pvp point of view, i know you guys are one sided and only listen to those high lvl elite players who pvp all day. But Please there is PVE too.
If only what you said was true...

I actualy wish they would revamp sadida for the pvp sake instead of the UB fight only, because it makes it useful only at that one part of the game (voodoll has only decent hp when its linked to something that has huge HP itself, like the UB, but its pathetically low at any other pve content especially if you fight vs multiple enemies and its useless for pvp as well, aside from casting sadid'as tear, wich is the only spell that doesnt hurt voodoll but still use it).

The pvp is the reason to play. Unless you are just happy to beat every dungeon in game and reach level cap... Personally i see no reason to focus on pve, where in online games the whole fun is to test your build in pvp once you done "everything" else the game had to offer.

If you will be revamped well for the sake of pvp, then you will do well for the pve as well. Not the other way around.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-03-30
posté December 31, 2013, 19:30:02 | #54
A quest wich allows you to obtain a Dragoturkey mount, that you need to catch one, please don't make only Mount's as reward for almanax  

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté December 31, 2013, 20:51:41 | #55

Quote (cbunny @ 31 December 2013 16:09) *

Quote (Karakedi @ 31 December 2013 06:27) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 31 December 2013 06:04) *
thank you for taking our ideas sabi ^^

Sadidas

I'll add this again and hope all sadida players agree

1. I'd love to see the classes that need fixing get fixed! (Feca and Sadi come to mind first)
Fix sadidas..they don't need a revamp but some things are so wrong with this class

• an ultra powerful doll should not cost 6AP, summoning should be a fixed AP and any extra AP you should get back. greedys should cost 3AP like osa summoning, madoll/lethargic 2AP, etc or at least just something more reasonable.
  • Totem..why did totem have to cost 4AP and 1WP when for 2 years the 2AP 1WP cost was perfect? And it has to be 100% of target's hp if you really don't want sadidas to spam the map with dolls. People complain about dolls being in the way. How do you think sadidas avoided this problem in beta? Totem..It costs 1WP that you never get back.
  • Then just fix any other class specialty that has problems like doll link and explodoll
  • Higher poison damage for air spells

Those are the only things you need to do, simple modifications..don't bother with the elemental spells, they're great. Grou probably spent all his time on the element spells but rushed the class spells

I totally disagree with you, spells need buffs same goes for doll's. Sadida's have the lowest dmg on all spells and I am sick and tired to see my Sadida cast weak dmg with spells...

Can I agree with both of you? I would be happy with either of these outcomes, but changes need to be done. The Sadi's doll cost either needs to be reduced (or a portion returned upon casting) and/or their dmg needs to be raised (but a modest increase- they aren't meant to be damage dealers as their main function, they just need to be able to break through resistances at high levels). At the current time the Sadi is just spread too thin in what they can do, they need some offensive boosts to hold it's own as a respectable class. The dolls at the current state are a mess. Please give us control, I think this was discussed before as a planned change, wasting AP so your doll doesn't dance across every glyph it can reach is a serious pain.
Also, where is the control gear for water Sadis after 100?

(And thanks Sabi for the combo thread from my post!)
I agree with karakedi too, doll damage is too low and will keep getting worse as we get to level 200 since their base damage barely increases per level. Why is it so low at level 100? Was it overpowered before the revamp? I never remember everyone making a sadida because doll damage was so high that it was the class to make.

Two more points I need to add

• I know Grou was new to sadidas and didn't understand how they worked but I wish he would see how the 2 seeds per turn limit already limits how many dolls we summon so the doll cost should be low.
  • Lone sadida..............worst spell any class ever had, 100% contradicts everything about the class. Can we get this spell completely replaced or changed so that it works with dolls too?

Short Strich * Member Since 2009-11-29
posté December 31, 2013, 20:52:50 | #56

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 31 December 2013 17:43) *

Quote (Krisnick @ 31 December 2013 16:59) *
If only what you said was true...

I actualy wish they would revamp sadida for the pvp sake instead of the UB fight only, because it makes it useful only at that one part of the game (voodoll has only decent hp when its linked to something that has huge HP itself, like the UB, but its pathetically low at any other pve content especially if you fight vs multiple enemies and its useless for pvp as well, aside from casting sadid'as tear, wich is the only spell that doesnt hurt voodoll but still use it).

The pvp is the reason to play. Unless you are just happy to beat every dungeon in game and reach level cap... Personally i see no reason to focus on pve, where in online games the whole fun is to test your build in pvp once you done "everything" else the game had to offer.

If you will be revamped well for the sake of pvp, then you will do well for the pve as well. Not the other way around.
I have nothing against PVP. But the game as of right now is dead especially on Nox server. Which is a fact. Alot of players kept leaving after nerf after nerf after nerf. Which usually was dealt with from a PVP point of view. Now what what do we have?? Some high lvl players standing around town chillin and pvping and multiboxing. So instead of making the game better for everyone and all players. Ankama focuses on pvpers and multiboxers since they are the only players left. Very one sided if you ask me. It's not like they could revamp stats and skills for pvp and leave PVE stats and skills alone...or could they...

So no new players coming in and staying..just old players standing around town for hours pvping all day every day. Then after a while some of those players will say..i can't keep sitting here for hours day after day in this game pvping and doing basically nothing..So they up and leave the game.

This is why many games fail and die. Because things get one sided and the only end game stuff they have to offer is pvp. Which is basically pointless, just standing around playing an ego measuring contest with nothing much else to do. Most of the the game is dead. So many maps and towns yet 90% of players hang out in Bonta 5th ave.

This post has been edited by Krisnick - December 31, 2013, 21:02:12.
Reason for edit : elaborating
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté December 31, 2013, 22:36:33 | #57

Quote (Krisnick @ 31 December 2013 20:52) *
Alot of players kept leaving after nerf after nerf after nerf. Which usually was dealt with from a PVP point of view.
You should then ask to revamp classes FOR the Pvp, so that people won't leave.
No more nerfs for the pvp sake - thats what you should ask for. Maybe then those who left would come back.

You are asking for the opposite of the issue you are stating, imo you are asking to make things worse then they are now and make more people leave.

If the pvp is what keep players playing then they should focus on it.

Quote (Krisnick @ 31 December 2013 20:52) *
It's not like they could revamp stats and skills for pvp and leave PVE stats and skills alone...or could they...
Of course they could, if only they were smart enough to do it.

An example in Voodoll situation:

It has 40% of target HP (with maxed knowledge of dolls). Now at early levels it has just 10% of target HP. If i cast it on piwi or bow meow - that piwi will 1 hit KO it and it won't even hurt itself i will just waste AP's and WP's to make the voodoll (aka whole turn in early game).

Later in game if i manage to get 40 level and max knowledge of dolls and voodoll by then, i will have the mentioned 40% of target HP but when i will fight vs for example Mushd's in Bonta, then i will loose all of my WP's for voodoll's sake and i still won't kill them as they will easily kill the voodoll with that low HP of theirs. If i will use voodoll to damage them - i will only speed up the death of voodoll (read: i will loose WP faster).

In case of Pvp the voodoll have 40% of target initial HP (not boosted by pvp HP%). It means that it will have very low HP, not much better then a blocker doll, wich enemies can KO with 1 hit on higher levels. It shows the short live of voodoll and it makes it not worth using for anything else then healing ally at distance.

However it is fine for the UB due to high HP on UB.

Now how to balance it for UB and Pvp/Pve? Simply make the voodoll with 100% of target HP and make it not loose HP when ally use it for redirection of damage. That or make it have 40% of Sadida max HP instead, so it will be more familiar with other dolls. This will make voodoll have always proper HP for the fight. Might die faster in UB fight but if enemy won't hit it then it might last longer and be useful for allies (as long as allies wont reduce its HP from using it).

There is also another solution, with voodoll that have 1 HP and not receive dmg from allies (100% got redirected to enemy) and when enemy hit it - its gone no matter the damage that was dealt to it. It is more fragile voodoll version but viable if the enemy will suffer 100% of the dmg dealt on voodoll even if enemy hit it to destroy it. Obviously that will be balanced for Pve while in PvP people might use cheap spells to summon it. Now its ok too, because it can be countered in another way: make explodoll trigger from voodoll's death too. Tricky huh? But its perfect solution because it will hurt enemy even if it will use the not leveled spell to kill the voodoll. The explodoll might trigger around the voodoll but also "inside voodoll" (will hurt enemy linked no matter the distance). That would make Explodoll useful for every doll, including voodoll - something briliant that Ankama haven't thought about at all.

Just now i gave 3 different suggestions on how to make Voodoll work properly. Why Ankama can't figure these out on their own? Because they rush the revamps and/or because they don't know how the class work in game and in different situations. They might have tested it in UB fight and declared it as "fine", but they forgot that UB and "best possible equipement" is not what players are using nowadays. And balancing class on UB won't make it good in pvp. It will either make it overpowered in PvP (Rogue/Ecaflip) or underpowered (Sadida).

Think about it.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - December 31, 2013, 22:37:38.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté January 01, 2014, 00:28:45 | #58
Oh how wonderful I've been planning to make this post allyear long. I have so many suggestions. I will update this as more thoughtsenter my head or I remember things I've forgotten.

1. Revamps of old islands

a. Like you did wild estate and calamari I reallyhope you revamp the older islands because most of them really need the help andhopefully they will get interesting quests and hopefully more dungeons orrevamp said dungeon.

i. The first imo should be kelba. Maybe you have toinvestigate the mysterious figure robbing the merchents and you slowly discoverblack crow which you have a mock fight with in the end or something… or perhapssome sort of games that involves him like the jousting of knights of old… thosetypes of games that bc or maybe a npc is hosting and bc ruins it … idk this isjust me spit balling

ii. Vampyro island should be next since it has onedungeon as well and i could see 2 more dungeons there and new mobs. I mean wesorta get a story from the cm but itd be great if we could have a quest. Maybe haveactual vampire mobs I know there are a sort of mob like that in dofus and maybeanother mob idk could maybe split apart the bats and ghouls into their owngroups… I would like that and then you could have a solo bat dungeon, and sologhoul dungeon. The bat could have a massive bat as a boss…. Or a vampire.. idkthere are a lot of different ways you could organize mobs but I'm rambling

iii. Last but not least sadida kingdom. I don’t thinkthis place needs more mobs however it needs a quest and the layout could bebetter. For the arachnoshimas maybe have an underground area where theyspawned. Again its mostly layout and an actual story that it needs. Actuallynow that I think about it change the lunar dungeon boss…. I mean really itslazy and everyone should feel ashamed it doesn’t even have a proper boss… ithas an alter.

b. On another note about revamping these oldislands I think if you do you should finally add imperial sets to these higherlevel dungeons. An imperial gob gob set which idk has amazing summoning stats,Imperial vampyro or maybe ancient vampyro family set that is either a a generaldamage or maybe have it a tank set for some reason. anyway more imperial sets

2. Island ideas + new content ideas

a. Class islands- I know you are doing a masqisland I think that every class shouldhave one and maybe a little story with it ill talk about a few I have an ideaabout.

i. Foggernaut- the Foggernaut Island Idea I imagineis underwater. Yes we go below the sea into their domed city that’s mostly it Iwant an underwater island and ill speak more about it in the island ideas butit can include foggernauts or should at least.

ii. I really only had an idea about the foggernautisland or an underwater island for classes but I do what to talk aboutsomething that would be very cool to have with the islands. Ok so we havemultimen so what if the quest on these class islands unlocks a acolyte of that classthat is a multimen. They wouldn’t be as strong as the class but they would haveskills similar to the class. I think some would say this is a horrible idea butI think its very cool and would make a lot of more multimen variety. Alsoperhaps if not to complicated you could specialize your multi when you pick itso it corresponds to a branch in that class… idk just a idea.

b. Underwater island *foggernaut domed city*

i. This is what I've been hoping comes to wakfu sobadly. Ok so basically a giant underwater zone where there will befoggernauts and a quest involving them and the royal family… OR… a story aboutmerkator if he escapes alkatrool and isn’t with harebourg then why wouldn’t he go backbelow the sea to his old lab? That would be an amazing thing to see and why I wantit so bad. Ok so I have other ideas for mobs beside foggernauts. They couldhave machines instead of some animals like mechas but you know in foggernautstyle. Ok so they could have clawbots,kraladroid, etc etc. If not machines id love to see some deep sea mobs and I hopea giant kralove as a boss or a giant deep sea fish or something . I basically just want an underwater islandthis is just a few ideas.

ii. As a mob idea id like it if you had Large Mommasas a mob… or perhaps those mechs that foggernaut used in the show we could seethose thatd be neat. Idk just a few extra ideas.

iii. In fact if you go the merkator story route I dohope the orgonax is revealed to be the voice he has heard and that’s driven himinsane… of course some people argue its not but id like if it was.

c. Reptile island

i. I said this awhile a go and this is sorta thebest way to describe the island. Its not an island idea per say but I wantreptiles as mobs snakes, lizards, and idk frogs… though they arnt reptiles butmaybe tropical ones. In fact make this a tropical island then you could havemultiple mobs.

ii. As for story you could go maybe off an ancientcivilization that worshiped a snake god or something and we are here for archeological reasons and we of courseawaken a great evil D: cause that’s the sort of thing that happens.

iii. Anyway for a dungeon boss id like a giant snakeas a boss who has multiple parts that appear on the field and each part reducesdamage by an amount or is the places you can only hit it. I don’t think I'm explainingit very well but I just want a giant snake…

d. Otamis island

i. I never played dofus but I hear this is a coolplace. Besides that this could be something to do with all the mats he has uscollecting for him… I wonder what he is using them for? I think thatd be aninteresting story besides that I don’t have much to talk about it.

e. Bwork horde home island

i. Ok I know a certain someone will like this infact I'm basically stealing their idea. Ok so what we saw at wild estate is ascout party of bworks… that means there is a home island where the bword resides. I don’t know what kind of story thiswould hold but I have an idea about the mobs and the layout of the island. Ithink a shhudokus kingdom layout or type of island would be good for it. Firstyou have 3 sepearte families, bworks, cyberbwokrs, and gobs. These gobs hereare tamed war gobs > so supertough. The cyberbworks can have many different types of cyborg bworks and thedungeon can be the cyborwk works and is where they make them at… idk just aidea.

f. Old dofus islands we haven’t gotten yet or brandnew islands… sorry I just cant think of any more atm.

3. Effects

a. Id love for an upate to just be adding moreeffects into the game like special effects.

4. Bugs

a. I know there are bugs so I propose you startanother eradicator event and it will motivate everyone to hunt bugs down. Then youcan just spend an update on that perhaps just fixing the various bugs.

5. Spells

a. This isn’t more of an update to them but id liketo see in the future specials we unlock at a certain level like 170 or beforeso we have more options.

b. On a different note with spells I rememberhearing or reading about how in the future they want all spells to like gaineffects after lv 100 I was wondering ifthis was true or not.

Ok this is it for now but I will update this as I remembermore things from this year… sorry its not very long… I've forgotten so muchsadly T-T

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté January 01, 2014, 00:36:04 | #59
Masqueraider revamp, Masqueraider emblem, masqueraider island that was teased forever ago x:

the ability to switch between masks for free, fixing the pvp bug of not being able to put on a mask sometimes at the start of a fight

Short Strich * Member Since 2008-02-23
posté January 01, 2014, 00:49:58 | #60

Quote (Icekin @ 29 December 2013 04:32) *
I don't care for new content.

I just want the current one to work and not be riddled with bugs, and for it to be enjoyable and not the painstakingly long and arduous chore it is.

....also GvG.
Id like this

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 29 December 2013 17:49) *
Advertise, Advertise, Advertise, Advertise, Advertise!!! Nox is not getting new people.

-Rizarealm
PLEASE DO THIS

Quote (Asthis @ 30 December 2013 04:33) *
MORE COSTUMES

There's so many costumes in the database that we can't wear because they're NPC or quest only related. Please change that!
Not a top priority but maybe eventually.