Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

I want a compensation... this is a complete joke Ankama
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-12-25
posté January 30, 2014, 02:22:24 | #41
So let me see if i get it.

We can't get used to compensations. Fair enough.

Just don't try to get us used to constant Dc's and Bugs.

Cause that doesn't seems like a good plan.

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté January 30, 2014, 02:25:58 | #42

Quote (Dy-oxYGA @ 30 January 2014 02:22) *

Nobody likes to get disconnected or having to deal with bugs but they are part of the life of a game and they will happen to any games out there, but I understand where you are coming from.

On a more positive note, Remington is back online, so let's repopulate it!

PS: I will issue a report on lag reports and disconnections to have them investigated as well.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-03-03
posté January 30, 2014, 02:27:42 | #43
Complete joke

I dont know if it is just me but server is responding slowly to stuff

And Sabi, you should read your Pm's more often

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-03-28
posté January 30, 2014, 03:18:03 | #44

Quote (Sabi @ 30 January 2014 02:25) *

Nobody likes to get disconnected or having to deal with bugs but they are part of the life of a game and they will happen to any games out there, but I understand where you are coming from.

PS: I will issue a report on lag reports and disconnections to have them investigated as well.
Agreed Sabi thanks for working hard and a job well done getting Remington back up and the lag has cleared up. Just remember as stated in another thread Not all is bad lets stay positive! Thanks  

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2006-03-20
posté January 30, 2014, 04:13:21 | #45

Quote (Sargent-Wiggest @ 30 January 2014 00:18) *
Getting foods, getting gears, leveling new chars,for this to happen...

This is the 4th!! this happens to me

Seriously we are paying , problems happen I understand it 100% but what is going on ....

I'm confused, are you always in DP or something?

I DCed in a dungeon, made a cup of tea and died a little on the inside, but this isn't Sabi's fault. Like I keep saying, I'm sure Ankama aren't intentionally destroying the servers.. but a fix would be lovely.

Compensation? Probably not.

This post has been edited by Zadistforlife - January 30, 2014, 04:18:11.
posté January 30, 2014, 10:30:36 | #46
Nice. Just nice. Thread not mine but i think it'll be suiteable info to put here. Today after 1st wipe on Magmog little gobbalrod dos not summoned him other 2 tries and party got lock untill 2 feb.

Thanks Devs for this funny bugs (sarcasm yeah)

posté January 30, 2014, 13:53:38 | #47

Quote (Zadistforlife @ 30 January 2014 04:13) *

Seriously we are paying , problems happen I understand it 100% but what is going on ....

I DCed in a dungeon, made a cup of tea and died a little on the inside, but this isn't Sabi's fault. Like I keep saying, I'm sure Ankama aren't intentionally destroying the servers.. but a fix would be lovely.

First Zadist, obviously you dont like me and I know that.
Second, I have two DP teams. I went on sunday with both when the first problem succeded. Then this week I went again, and happened again.

Obviously you dont know that preparing chars, like gtting foods, gears and etc takes some time. Plus the fight itself takes more time than a regular fight. When it happens 4 times you know you had enough.

A compensation should be given for 2 reasons:
1- All server was down
2-At least for me, I wasted 9 hours of gaming with these Dc's issues and 2 weeks of non having chance to drop anything at the latest ub.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2006-03-20
posté January 31, 2014, 04:05:34 | #48
I don't mind you , even if you did hoard gobbsage sets back in the day . I just find this topic bemusing.

Demanding compensation won't make it happen. You've been playing this game for ages, surely you know what Ankama will and won't do.

Furthermore I often gathered food (being the only high enough chef at the time), created a Cra and levelled an Eni back in the day to try Black Crow… So I understand where you're coming from, I do, honest.

What sort of compensation were you thinking anyway?

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté January 31, 2014, 04:38:51 | #49
Ya you guys need to remember sabi can just give them messages. She has been playing since beta when she was working for SE and would like to help as much as she can, but she is simply not a decision maker.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté January 31, 2014, 15:24:49 | #50

Quote (Sabi @ 30 January 2014 02:25) *

Quote (Dy-oxYGA @ 30 January 2014 02:22) *

sabi, i never EVER played as bugged and glitchy as this one.... EVER!!!, and i played a lot of games... and this thing is not even free... and this will keep happening if ankama keeps realeasing new stuff over bugged content... TAKE A DAM MONTH(or maybe 5) TO FIX EVERY BUG IN GAME BEFORE YOU RELEASE MORE BROKEN CODE OVER BROKEN CODE.... please? the game isnt free, this shouldnt be happening, and is easy to fix it, if you take your time, and ppl already said they prefer the game working correctly over new content.... sigh -.-

posté January 31, 2014, 17:53:37 | #51

Quote (Zadistforlife @ 30 January 2014 04:13) *

Having the chance to drop something from DP again to compensate this. Within my 2 teams