Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

A message from your favorite Troyle
Community Manager * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté January 27, 2014, 17:53:41 | #1
A message from your favorite Troyle Hello everyone,

Sabi just came to me and told me about your concerns regarding my wellbeing (she might not have worded it like that, but I could sense the distress in her voice).

First, let me reassure you, I’m fine!

Many of you have shared your concerns about the lack of answers and Community Manager’s presence in the last weeks. This is a situation that developed since the end of December.While not dramatic, the situation has unfortunately impacted the International WAKFU Community more strongly than any other one.

With our recent expansion to new territories (Ankama Canada, Sao Paulo, and Singapore) it has become more and more clear that a new and more international structure was needed. As part of this new structure, I was offered a position that will help us develop and improve our global Community Management efforts. Unfortunately this means that I have to leave the care of the International Community entirely to Sabi.

In other words, I will no longer be acting as your Community Manager, Sabi will.

Also, as one of our experts of the North American territory, Sabi is also helping us with many side responsibilities that leave her only little time to really focus on you guys. While she works hard to try to keep up with making sure your feedback is heard, as well as keeping you informed, steps are already being taken to fix this situation (that may or may not involve cloning Sabi).

I want to thank you all for your patience while we fix the situation. This is a hard time for the Community but trust me, it will lead to great things!

On my side, I also want to personally thank you for being the most amazing Community I ever had the opportunity to work with! I will keep an eye on you from a distance, and may come back once in a while to say hi.

This is not goodbye.

Troyle

PS: GG Button says hi.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2014-01-13
posté January 27, 2014, 18:00:05 | #2

Please clone Sabi. Multiple times.

And grats on the new position!

This post has been edited by Drelkag - January 27, 2014, 18:01:30.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-05-16
posté January 27, 2014, 18:01:10 | #3
Troyle now-Global Community Manager.
hm

Congrats.

Ancient Eradicator * Member Since 2008-06-09
posté January 27, 2014, 18:15:14 | #4
Congratulations on the promotion, and it now makes sense why we are getting information posted later than the FR and ES communities since you now have a new job and Sabi has a lot of tasks to do.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté January 27, 2014, 19:22:01 | #5
Grats troyle and sabi
hopefully ankama will listen to other subscribers outside of france..or actually outside of the company....

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté January 27, 2014, 19:29:18 | #6
Grats on the both of you for getting promotions, kinda different news than i expected but its good enough oh and my apologies to sabi for whining, didnt know you are busy with all that work, do you also respond on kickstarter?

i would be interested to receive some info from time to time to hear what you guys are up to, just curious!

posté January 27, 2014, 19:33:01 | #7
Congratz to both of you!

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté January 27, 2014, 19:48:02 | #8
Ooooh congratz Troyle. Still, it's rather bad news to me if we're not going to see you as often as we used to. ;w; All those podcasts and frequent forum posts, uh, I will be missing it. Pretty sure that I'm not the only, sorta, fan of yours. xD You've become almost a community mascot/talisman, such a beloved person at least. Hope you're not disappearing completely, please don't forget about us, your fans. xD

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté January 27, 2014, 19:49:52 | #9

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-06-30
posté January 27, 2014, 20:16:51 | #10
Gratz on the promotion, its been a pleasure having you as CM.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-10-31
posté January 27, 2014, 21:14:46 | #11
Congratulations Troyle to your promotion . And yes, pls clone Sabi. Or yourself.

In your new position, will you also tackle the problem of the CM-less server Amara or only take care of Ankamas newest branches?

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-10
posté January 27, 2014, 21:23:51 | #12

Quote (Troyle @ 27 January 2014 17:53) *
Hello everyone,

Sabi just came to me and told me about your concerns regarding my wellbeing (she might not have worded it like that, but I could sense the distress in her voice).

First, let me reassure you, I’m fine!

Many of you have shared your concerns about the lack of answers and Community Manager’s presence in the last weeks. This is a situation that developed since the end of December.While not dramatic, the situation has unfortunately impacted the International WAKFU Community more strongly than any other one.

With our recent expansion to new territories (Ankama Canada, Sao Paulo, and Singapore) it has become more and more clear that a new and more international structure was needed. As part of this new structure, I was offered a position that will help us develop and improve our global Community Management efforts. Unfortunately this means that I have to leave the care of the International Community entirely to Sabi.

In other words, I will no longer be acting as your Community Manager, Sabi will.

Also, as one of our experts of the North American territory, Sabi is also helping us with many side responsibilities that leave her only little time to really focus on you guys. While she works hard to try to keep up with making sure your feedback is heard, as well as keeping you informed, steps are already being taken to fix this situation (that may or may not involve cloning Sabi).

I want to thank you all for your patience while we fix the situation. This is a hard time for the Community but trust me, it will lead to great things!

On my side, I also want to personally thank you for being the most amazing Community I ever had the opportunity to work with! I will keep an eye on you from a distance, and may come back once in a while to say hi.

This is not goodbye.

Troyle

PS: GG Button says hi.
+1 That means am happy to have you out of this Community.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté January 27, 2014, 21:25:38 | #13
I was expecting babies D:
Congrats none the less!

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté January 27, 2014, 21:30:48 | #14

Quote (Nox16 @ 27 January 2014 19:49) *

Flawless.

(Goodbye Troyle Will we still be able to tweet you?)

posté January 27, 2014, 21:59:31 | #15

Quote (Hudski @ 27 January 2014 21:30) *

Flawless.

Wait... He had a twitter?!

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-10-31
posté January 27, 2014, 22:28:28 | #16

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 27 January 2014 21:59) *

Quote (Hudski @ 27 January 2014 21:30) *

Flawless.

Wait... He had a twitter?!
^This!!! :O On the other hand, Grats Troyle!!!!

-Rizarealm

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-14
posté January 27, 2014, 22:44:36 | #17
Gosh, a lot more responsibility on your plate now Troyle. Best of luck

About Sabi: I am totally happy with her being CM and find it a bit shocking that people assumed she was just a bad CM rather than actually being busy all the time. Some people eh.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté January 27, 2014, 22:55:20 | #18

Quote (tashlol @ 27 January 2014 22:44) *

About Sabi: I am totally happy with her being CM and find it a bit shocking that people assumed she was just a bad CM rather than actually being busy all the time. Some people eh.
Considering you weren't around for the SE days your ignorance is understandable. Eh I don't blame you however.

I'm feeling a sense of distress over this when SE packed their bags and we were introduced to Troyle I was happy and looked forward to the change. Now it seems Troyle is leaving only to hand us back to "SE" while not exactly being SE it's the same person. I'm not sure how I feel about this and seeing how it went in the past and how it's been the past week or so i'm not exactly enthused. I hope she can change my mind however.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté January 27, 2014, 23:06:19 | #19
Grats on the new position... but troyle T_______T

Will you come back to us T_____T I miss youuu!!! You were so fair and helpful.. my heart.. is broken

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-09-12
posté January 27, 2014, 23:09:25 | #20

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 27 January 2014 22:55) *

Quote (tashlol @ 27 January 2014 22:44) *

Considering you weren't around for the SE days your ignorance is understandable. Eh I don't blame you however.

I'm feeling a sense of distress over this when SE packed their bags and we were introduced to Troyle I was happy and looked forward to the change. Now it seems Troyle is leaving only to hand us back to "SE" while not exactly being SE it's the same person. I'm not sure how I feel about this and seeing how it went in the past and how it's been the past week or so i'm not exactly enthused. I hope she can change my mind however.
Why Nox players are always crying and complaining about what Ankama or a part of it is doing?
[Text Removed]
Let's say goodbye to Troyle and set aside your ghost-problems against the whole world.
[Text Removed]

Anyway:

Goodbye Troyle and good luck with everything!

~ Old Kahiiji

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - February 02, 2014, 17:28:55.
Reason for edit : Forums Rules of Conduct