Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

I think it is absolutly an impudence [sabi], [troyle], [azael]
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-06-24
posté February 14, 2014, 14:51:27 | #21

Quote (Sabi @ 31 January 2014 01:43) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 31 January 2014 01:28) *
Sabi, I just don't understand how the Devs can nerf prospecting without addressing the drop rates at the same time - and then go for two months, prepare another update, and still not address the drop rates and PP caps.

It is.... I just don't know how to express what I'm feeling. Confusion, anger, sadness? This community deserves better than what they are (and obviously are not) doing to us.

I am going to ask Grou to write up a post for you guys on that.

It's been two weeks now. I think it's time to ask Grou when he will finish his post.

This post has been edited by Xell-Dincht - February 14, 2014, 14:51:40.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté February 14, 2014, 16:54:52 | #22

Quote (Xell-Dincht @ 14 February 2014 14:51) *

Sabi, I just don't understand how the Devs can nerf prospecting without addressing the drop rates at the same time - and then go for two months, prepare another update, and still not address the drop rates and PP caps.

It is.... I just don't know how to express what I'm feeling. Confusion, anger, sadness? This community deserves better than what they are (and obviously are not) doing to us.

It's been two weeks now. I think it's time to ask Grou when he will finish his post.
+1, where is the post about pp? :\

Scary Polter * Member Since 2007-11-27
posté February 14, 2014, 16:59:31 | #23
shushu ate it

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté February 14, 2014, 18:50:49 | #24
I really really want to know more about the drop revamp... I'm going to wait patiently over the weekend and hope the dev blog is ready by Monday/Tuesday. u_u

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté February 15, 2014, 04:37:03 | #25
Honestly there are 3 issues right now with Ankama.

The first and major problem has to do with their process of rebalancing and/or changing content. The two examples I will talk about here are Alkatrool and the pp nerf.

It has never been appropriate to simply remove functions or areas out of a game "because the devs are not happy with it". To do so instead of implementing changes is ridiculous. If you want to change Alkatrool, then you should work on that change first and simply replace the current content with it. It is incredibly silly to just remove it (without notice too) and then tell us you are working on it for a future update.

Then to nerf pp and not have the changes ready to fix the loot tables is also unacceptable. No, I'm not like the rest of the people in this thread asking for a dev to give us a letter explaining the changes that will come. I was already beyond that when I learned of the pp change and how it was handled. This is a stupid as all hell practice and it needs to stop.

Second issue is the horrid lack of communication. Sabi, I appreciate the idea that we're getting new CMs, but I don't care for more people telling us constantly "I unfortunately don't have that information at the moment." There is a stone wall when it comes to getting information and it starts and ends with the French devs. If they respect their player base then they should have a better system in place that allows CMs to get the information they need. The system in place literally acts like our player base is a nuisance when we have to ask Sabi to pass along a question and wait "patiently" for answers.

This especially is dumb because most of the urgent questions are a result of problems created due to lack of quality assurance. Every update breaks more than I can count with my fingers. Which leads me into number 3.

Whatever developmental process the devs have for this game, it needs a revamp more than anything in Wakfu itself. Why the hell are they pushing out content with reported bugs STILL within the game? You give us a beta server, we find bugs, and those bugs make it to the live update. For how many months now have we had to deal with this horrible memory leak bs that causes frame stutter as frequently as every 5 seconds sometimes? Is running in combat(which btw they had to hotfix that too) more important than the screen centering right when you go to click a tile and instead do something you did not mean to?

Just who the hell decides the priority of all these random changes while key problems stick around and piss us off even more?

No, I'm not going to say I agree with what the thread OP stated were the problems. I'm tired of thinking about the problems with the game and the amateur development process that causes them. The source of all these issues is how they are being handled.

What I want to see changed first is the development process and the communication problems. After that the gameplay issues will not only be addressed more promptly but will also be less frequent.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-09-04
posté February 15, 2014, 04:50:25 | #26
so much problems , so little done.

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-06-24
posté February 15, 2014, 09:49:52 | #27
You know, unlike Troyle Sabi sits in Canada and not in France? XD

@ Asriah
Well, unfortunately i have to agree. Azaels whole "give us feedback (which we will ignore then)" showed us what non-french feedback means to them. But what do you expect? Sabi asking the devs to change the way they work and patiently waiting for the "no"-anwser?
At least when it comes to new implemented bugs Sabi seems to have found a way to get aware of them by creating the new sub forum. When she finally has a co-CM then they might be able to handle the debug-feedback in the same way.

Despite of that, i still want to read those promised few lines from Grou regarding the PP-revamp. You know, the revamp that has no date and although Azael wanted to change the way the devs work and not implement half-done-content, he already started to make the drop system worse, taking those stupid quest and (dropnerfed) Multiman as an excuse.

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - March 05, 2014, 23:29:34.
Reason for edit : [Forums Rules of Conduct - Moderated Quote]
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté February 15, 2014, 13:19:55 | #28

Quote (Asriah @ 15 February 2014 04:37) *
Whatever developmental process the devs have for this game, it needs a revamp more than anything in Wakfu itself.
The source of all these issues is how they are being handled.

What I want to see changed first is the development process and the communication problems. After that the gameplay issues will not only be addressed more promptly but will also be less frequent.

Completely agree with this and the rest of his post. I hope the excuses we hear about restructuring at Ankama mean they are replacing those in charge who set policy and make decisions.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-10-04
posté March 05, 2014, 14:06:25 | #29

It's been a month now. Did Grou still not found the time to write something for us or did he just answered you "no" when you asked him to write a post, Sabi?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté March 05, 2014, 15:09:56 | #30
Grou is trying to find a way to make pandawa barrel cost 4AP

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté March 05, 2014, 15:27:17 | #31

Quote (Neneko88 @ 05 March 2014 15:09) *
Grou is trying to find a way to make pandawa barrel cost 4AP
There is something terribly wrong with him.