Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Question about auto clicker in Beta-server
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-03-23
posté January 29, 2014, 08:21:32 | #1
Question about auto clicker in Beta-server It is a wonderful place, but click to get 200000000 kama and Set to get runes is boring, does anybody has some way inside game?

I know ,some people are using auto click software to do that, but I think it is illegal and nobody should use software for wakfu even in beta.

And where is the official provement?

Zhao

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté January 29, 2014, 08:22:28 | #2
and you wonder why you got banned

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-13
posté January 29, 2014, 08:36:39 | #3
Hi Zhao!

You are correct in saying that auto-click software is 'illegal'. It does violate the Ankama Terms of Service:

6.5 You agree not to create, use, advertise, publicize or promote any program or tool capable of causing damage to the Service or of altering the gaming experience, including, without limitation, bots, viruses, Trojan horses, piracy tools, cheats, automation software, mods or any other unauthorized software designed to modify the Service. In addition, you may not take advantage of, or publicize or promote ways to take advantage of any Service system bugs or exploits.
(Located at - Article no.6 : License Limitations)

The above quote applies for all Ankama products, including the Wakfu Beta server. If you are suspicious of any person using any software, then please send a ticket to Support so that Ankama can monitor them.

I hope this information helped you! Happy playing

This post has been edited by tashlol - January 29, 2014, 08:38:31.
Reason for edit : add reference
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-03-23
posté January 29, 2014, 17:41:25 | #4

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 29 January 2014 08:22) *
and you wonder why you got banned
read

Quote (tashlol @ 29 January 2014 08:36) *
Hi Zhao!

You are correct in saying that auto-click software is 'illegal'. It does violate the Ankama Terms of Service:

6.5 You agree not to create, use, advertise, publicize or promote any program or tool capable of causing damage to the Service or of altering the gaming experience, including, without limitation, bots, viruses, Trojan horses, piracy tools, cheats, automation software, mods or any other unauthorized software designed to modify the Service. In addition, you may not take advantage of, or publicize or promote ways to take advantage of any Service system bugs or exploits.
(Located at - Article no.6 : License Limitations)

The above quote applies for all Ankama products, including the Wakfu Beta server. If you are suspicious of any person using any software, then please send a ticket to Support so that Ankama can monitor them.

I hope this information helped you! Happy playing
yes that is exatly what i am telling them, do not use click software, even in beta server