Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Wakfu International is going down!
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-05-10
posté January 30, 2014, 02:13:38 | #1
Wakfu International is going down! The servers in Wakfu International is losing so many good citizens with in just few weeks ago and it keeps on going down! And who's to blame? WAPAC (Wakfu APAC) is the reason why we're dying! They're stealing our good citizens! They bribe them with full game access without the need to pay for subscription! I say we fight back, make Wakfu EU F2P too with no restrictions like WAPAC. Are you guys with me?! Let's convince Ankama to make Wakfu EU a F2P game like WAPAC!

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2010-08-20
posté January 30, 2014, 02:19:22 | #2
Pff, they're a company, money doesn't grow on trees.

It's a good strategy.

They will end up putting that server P2P, but now, they need to gather clients.
Asia is huge market and Ankama is being pretty clever.

Now with the International Server, the real problem, is the bad support and the continuous server Dc's.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-06-13
posté January 30, 2014, 07:01:18 | #3
Ankama is actually playing with ogrine rates right now.

P2P on Wapac has like 70% chance of happening, better milk it while everything's fun.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2014-01-21
posté January 30, 2014, 07:22:44 | #4
lol stop it. this is a business.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté January 30, 2014, 07:42:05 | #5
i dont believe this is actually a problem just people being insane/ trolls.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-12-22
posté January 30, 2014, 08:55:51 | #6
APAC like APAC, but the server is really going down. Have you tried to get a random dungeoning party? For something that is not UB or endgame things? Have you ever seen 5th crowded and lively while ppl hunt things out there? This game is build for teamplay and what happens? Ppl are forced to sub 2-4 accounts to play themselves, because there is so small and spread playerbase... and don'tya dare to speak to me about guilds, they are fun, sure, but haven't seen any, that is not full of 100lvl+ characters, who don't neccesary have the time to have fun with lvl 30 or 60.

Wakfu world is too huge. Four nations thing was meant for hundreds of players.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté January 30, 2014, 09:37:03 | #7

Quote (KamiKumo @ 30 January 2014 08:55) *
APAC like APAC, but the server is really going down. Have you tried to get a random dungeoning party? For something that is not UB or endgame things? Have you ever seen 5th crowded and lively while ppl hunt things out there? This game is build for teamplay and what happens? Ppl are forced to sub 2-4 accounts to play themselves, because there is so small and spread playerbase... and don'tya dare to speak to me about guilds, they are fun, sure, but haven't seen any, that is not full of 100lvl+ characters, who don't neccesary have the time to have fun with lvl 30 or 60.

Wakfu world is too huge. Four nations thing was meant for hundreds of players.
I dont believe this at all. ive been playing since release as a soloer... yes i have a guild and we do things together but after all this time i can meet random people and do things or just do it myself.. when i see people claiming you have to sub more then one account i never think its because of the game cause look at me ive one accounted this whole time and im fairly well off. Does that mean im running wawabbit ever day or doing dp no... but i dont really need to? I notice this trend that people want to do the new highest level content all the time everyday without ever actually seeing any of the other content in the game. Saying there is a small player base is wrong imo. Is it massive no? but its not like a few people. I see people i dont know all the time. heck i see new people joining and old people returning.

This isnt even a rant about you or the servers just the mindset so many people are in that i simply have never understood. Ive been playing this game everyday for the past 2 years... i still havent done everything and i still have so much to do. maybe its just cause i dont spend 19 hours in game at all times *though i have done that before* Im just so tired of all the unwarranted negativity in my opinion.

sorry about quoting you btw.. this kinda turned into a rant. this wasnt really aimed at you :/

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-05-30
posté January 30, 2014, 10:00:18 | #8
APAC just went from P2P to F2P. I'm not sure they are going to switch back to P2P. I think APAC will close down soon though, they lost many players, they have cash shop issues, bugs etc etc. It is also laggy as shit, I get like 1000ms there.

+It's already corrupted, mods giving away items and such. It will probably last a few more months.

posté January 30, 2014, 11:51:33 | #9

Quote (Mikutza @ 30 January 2014 10:00) *
APAC just went from P2P to F2P. I'm not sure they are going to switch back to P2P. I think APAC will close down soon though, they lost many players, they have cash shop issues, bugs etc etc. It is also laggy as shit, I get like 1000ms there.

+It's already corrupted, mods giving away items and such. It will probably last a few more months.

You should have seen how many people showed up for an event at astrub the other day x_x I dont think issues are with the population - it's pretty solid. The location would be an issue for a lot of people, i think its in malaysia, so I get around 100 from australia.
I dont really know about the mods - im generally pretty skeptical about those sorts of things - but I dont think theres any issue with that. The only items I'm aware theyre giving out are reward items. But I could be totally oblivious as to whats going on, but without actual proof of them giving free hand outs its a hard claim to make.
I think the main issue atm is the refund of subscription - subscription is still available but only offers a small pp / wisdom boost. Players who bought subscription before the change to f2p got their purchase doubled (but the ogrine changes / prices dont really add up) and would much rather have their ogrines refunded.
#notbiasedabouttheserverwhatsoevernope