Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 11 Flovor
The Flovor Bawl
The Flovor Bawl both ushers in the month of Flovor and commemorates the coming of the goddess ...

No flash

How do we get Burp Emote now?
posté January 30, 2014, 21:14:26 | #1
How do we get Burp Emote now? Previously there was a secret room in Astrub with the emote, now where is it?

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté January 30, 2014, 21:39:24 | #2
Crafted with each of the nation's sodas. The sodas are found in each of the nation's 3 Pistes Dungeons. I believe it's a level 0 craft, and it's a secret recipe for the chef profession.

Or... Players can just ask me, and I'll give them away as long as I have supplies. At the moment I probably have 100 to 150 burp emotes (or mats to make more) on an alt.

I play on the Nox server. My alt is subbed, and I will be able to log on sometime after 3pm CST today. If anyone else is interested on Nox, & would like one of these FREE emotes I can supply them for you. Just let me know. You can just comment below.