Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

How do we get Burp Emote now?
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté January 30, 2014, 21:14:26 | #1
How do we get Burp Emote now? Previously there was a secret room in Astrub with the emote, now where is it?

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté January 30, 2014, 21:39:24 | #2
Crafted with each of the nation's sodas. The sodas are found in each of the nation's 3 Pistes Dungeons. I believe it's a level 0 craft, and it's a secret recipe for the chef profession.

Or... Players can just ask me, and I'll give them away as long as I have supplies. At the moment I probably have 100 to 150 burp emotes (or mats to make more) on an alt.

I play on the Nox server. My alt is subbed, and I will be able to log on sometime after 3pm CST today. If anyone else is interested on Nox, & would like one of these FREE emotes I can supply them for you. Just let me know. You can just comment below.